Session 10 December 2022

Q: (L) Where do the Basques come from?
A: Atlantis.

Q: (L) Is their language the Atlantean language?
A: Derivative.

The above quote is from Session 7 October 1994.

Also, more recently Basque as a language was mentioned.

Session 13 March 2021:
(L) So I guess we should just think about the fact that there's so much evidence of higher technologies, races of giants on the planet, I mean... It's also covered up. Look at that Smithsonian business. If I remember correctly, even within recorded history, there were giants discovered living on some - like Patagonia or something - that have died out. Of course, there's some evidence that there were some gigantic types still on the Canary Islands and in the Americas that had double rows of teeth.

(Joe) They found giant axes in various places too.

A: Indeed. The true history of your planet is little known. Refer to collections made by your Mr. Hancock.

Q: (L) I think that must mean Graham Hancock?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Yeah, he's a pretty good researcher as long as he doesn’t try to figure out esoteric things on his own.

(Pierre) In his last book, the second part is dedicated to giants in America.

(L) What's the title?

(Andromeda) 'Giants in America', I think.

(Niall) His most recent book is called 'America Before' or something. We have it upstairs.

(Pierre) He's documented that a lot. And the Mound people and...

(L) Okay. The 'Giants in America' or some such title, must be the other book I have. It has images of all the many articles about finds in America that were sent to the Smithsonian where they disappeared and then denials of their existence were made afterward. It’s obviously a huge coverup.

(Joe) Is it true that the really tall giants - like 13 or 15 feet - were they alive under the same gravitational conditions as we have today?

A: Not exactly. Conditions on your planet changed significantly at the time of the destruction of the Roman Empire. Giants from that time forward faced increasingly difficult conditions and survival became untenable.

Q: (L) So there were some still left in pockets, is that it?

Q: (Joe) Those were the ones discovered by explorers after the Dark Ages.

(Chu) Did they have a language we might be familiar with if they lived that recently?

Q: (Chu) Which language?

A: Similar to Basque.

Q: (Andromeda) Like Atlantean.

(Scottie) I think 'hello' was, "Fee-fi-fo-fum"... [laughter]

(L) And their favorite thing to say was, "I smell the blood of an Englishman!"

(Joe) So, gravity was less, let's say, to make it easy for them to...

A: Yes. Also electrical charge of planet.

Q: (L) That reminds me of all the really peculiar electrical phenomena recorded in the ancient Greco-Roman records that seemed to sort of stop when records picked up again after the destruction of the ancient world. But, of course, there were periods when things were really weird even after that. So the people before the end of the Roman Empire were seeing a lot more of our plasma men than we would see nowadays?

Q: (Andromeda) But the giants lived alongside little people then?

Q: (Joe) And was life easier for normal people then, as well?

In my case, I take at least 200 mg as a front line health provider and the one time I came off from it, I got COVID-19. So I don't risk during the high season. There's flu syndromes on steroids right now and why risk it, when it HCQ has been one of the most helpful drugs I've ever taken. In the threads I quoted, we have lots of information about it, especially the autoimmune protocol thread.
Where do you get your ivermectin? i would not mind purchasing a few containers if i can get my hands on it. It is greatly controlled here.
Thanks.

Thanks for another awe inspiring session transcript, and discussion thread!

Wow, so much to ponder, as usual. The AI translator plans to decode 4D STS language is just mind boggling and sort of funny. STS schemes at different levels - no one can trust anyone else, yet they are bent on total domination by manipulation. What could go wrong? :lol:

The more things heat up, in this human tragedy drama, the more everything tickles my funny bone in weird ways everyday. No Austin Power spoof can come close to this clown show we're living. All out Fascism can't seem to be stopped but maybe will be ameliorated as the pathological system collapses under its own weight. What a time to be alive in this network - Dickensian the best of times and the worst of times to the "nth" degree.

Hang in there everyone, and as the C's say, try to enjoy the show best you can. And keep your sense of humor as one of the ways to signal to the Universe that you appreciate ITS sense of humor.... :lol:

Charles Hall mentions in his books he had a natural ability to resist Tall White Alien thought-control: they always had to crank up their microwave-based "thought-enforcer" devices, when they wanted to calm him down / control / read him. They could mind-read him with more difficulty. More microwave-tech expertise was needed from their part to control / mind-read him.

Also the Tall Whites in his books have at least two times faster 'brain signal processing speed', compared to humans. He always mentions, they frequently played the game of Out-Thinking him, for fun. This naturally inhibits telepathy, as if the two species were on two different natural "radio channels". So they not only think twice as fast, they must talk telepathically way faster than humans as well. They deliberately spoke slowly and they had to specifically direct their microwave-devices in such a way [direction] that humans could "hear" them. So all alien-human communications were the intended time length and content strictly per protocols established by their parties.

They didn't have displays / TV-screens in their ships, because their more beefy brains had the capacity to accept all technical data, which in Houston is displayed on walls on large screens (lots of flight data), but the aliens could simply project all of it - a massive amount of data incoming in realtime at punishing speeds - onto their minds-eye, all their space-ship data and "outer view" / space-cameras, all incoming images were projected directly into their brains.

They drove their ships this way. To a human, their ships didn't have any large screen data projectors at all. This would pose a significant communication bottleneck to a human traveling on such alien ship. No windows, no external camera feed projected onto large screens inside the ship, because the advanced-brained Tall Whites had no need for such physical screens at all.

Thus "AI translators" would be doable for the super-fast thinking AI, but how then should the fast-AI slow down the translated data stream, so the slow-minded simple humans would understand alien tele-speech? Make short summaries at specific time-intervals? Like Memos?

The alien capabilities sound "stupendous". We could certainly use a more "level playing field" I think.

Session 25 May 2008:
Q: (L) I have the idea that we should make a video to show people how to safely and effectively use a board-type instrument to work through their issues, to find out what's lurking in their own subconscious mind, possibly to do spirit release therapy on themselves (one of the few ways it can be done), and just in general to bring some light to the topic of using a board-type instrument as a means for self-development. What do you think about this idea?

A: 5 of us think it is stupendous!!!

Session 12 December 2010:
Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea. Moving to Leo soon.

Q: (L) Is the moving to Leo a signifier of some other potential event that would be noticed by us here on Earth?

A: Yes. Possible Supernova. Will stupendously improve reception of our messages.

Q: (L) Why is that? Cosmic waves?

A: Will affect your DNA as well as the DNA of those that are ready.

Q: (L) We’re assuming that this is a positive affect?

A: Yes! Refer to transcripts.

Session 23 March 2019:
Q: (L) Well, from what I've been reading about the engineering of the lifeforms on this world, that gives me the idea that 4th density intelligence and abilities are so...

A: Stupendous is the term.

Q: (L) Yeah, stupendous. Reading these books has just blown me away.

Thank a million to the Chateau Crew for this session.I was wondering how the hell these elite manage the sight of these reptiles........... further reading after the session made things a little easier on the brain.But its still gonna get more complicated as we move closer to "judgement day" so its nice having this connection with 6D.
If light is absent then darkness will move in and take control of the herd....so good must rise up to assist in this mental,economical and physical war between accomplishment and failure.... lets us continue to fight our battle as warrior and not worrier.
NO REGRETS/MISTAKE JUST LESSONS.

If the aliens have telepathic abilities where they can read others' minds, why can't they just read each others' alien minds without communicating verbally amongst each other, keeping humans out of the private conversations entirely? If they have mind-reading capabilities, why can't the aliens not block these communications coming from the other aliens? This is effectively telepathic communication--completely secret if they block human mind-readers.

Could talking verbally amongst each other be an intentional sort of manipulation? I mean it corralled the humans into thinking they would need to build an AI to translate these conversations. At these high levels the humans would have better access than Musk to build a more effective and powerful AI.

It reminds me of this session:

9 August 1997
**A:** No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

**Q:** And what is this obvious thing?

**A:** Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

**Q:** Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

**A:** It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Electronics can probably be easily hackable, including AI and its surrounding infrastructure to serve as a piece of the intended control system planned by 4D STS.

7 November 1994
**Q:** (L) Is there some way to communicate with whales or dolphins and can one find a way to translate the differences and have a reasonable, intelligent exchange with a whale or a dolphin or even an elephant?

**A:** You don't need conversation "with" when a higher telepathic level.

**Q:** (L) Dolphins and whales communicate telepathically?

**A:** Yes. So do dogs and cats and snakes etc. etc. only humans have learned the "superior" art of verbal communication.

There may be more interpretations to this, but one interpretation is that telepathy supersedes verbal communication when at a higher telepathic level. At what level is it superior though? The aliens definitely have a telepathic level higher than your average human, even in 3D bodies. Why communicate with each other verbally when telepathy is an ability they have already? The whole thing seems fishy, no pun intended.

Last edited:
If the aliens have telepathic abilities where they can read others' minds, why can't they just read each others' alien minds without communicating verbally amongst each other, keeping humans out of the private conversations entirely? If they have mind-reading capabilities, why can't the aliens not block these communications coming from the other aliens? This is effectively telepathic communication--completely secret if they block human mind-readers.

Could talking verbally amongst each other be an intentional sort of manipulation? I mean it corralled the humans into thinking they would need to build an AI to translate these conversations. At these high levels the humans would have better access than Musk to build a more effective and powerful AI.

Electronics can probably be easily hackable, including AI and its surrounding infrastructure to serve as a piece of the intended control system planned by 4D STS.

There may be more interpretations to this, but one interpretation is that telepathy supersedes verbal communication when at a higher telepathic level. At what level is it superior though? The aliens definitely have a telepathic level higher than your average human, even in 3D bodies. Why communicate with each other verbally when telepathy is an ability they have already? The whole thing seems fishy, no pun intended.

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't edit the other post anymore.

Cont.: Then again I don't know the whole situation. Maybe there are moments where aliens let loose for a bit and start talking verbally amongst each other in another room. How would the humans know that? Perhaps listening to a video recording with audio of the room they were in or simply listening through the wall or door or whatever. The aliens would know psychically that they were being watched, but still talk amongst each other verbally anyway. Could it be that it takes less energy? I don't think so, because the throughput of ideas is like an information superhighway compared to verbal speech. I would think it would take less energy to grok a telepathic message than speak verbally, especially for more complex ideas that would take a long time to explain verbally.

Thank you for bringing this up. The whole issue of telepathy probably needs to be revisited. Those who have several animals know that they communicate without sound, but is that telepathic communication?

Is telepathic communication just a simple communication that is similar to vocal communication without the words, or is is communication in multiple ways and methods at the same time? Do all animals have the same abilities or do the possible varying levels of "telepathic" communication limit some animals more than others?

To note imho that the machine translator to unveil the alien arcana comes after about 20% of Western humanity in the form of the average man, at various levels not always noble i.e. on the basis of awareness as the fruit of the WORK, has not fallen into the Pandenic trap and the following. All Western elites willingly or "unwillingly" "fell for it". Without exception. And now they want to save us thanks to a ..... machine translator.:-D

Q: (nicklebleu) Is the key to longterm survival and ability to feed ourselves in the current climate a return to non-mechanical farming and old concepts as grassfed livestock, organic home gardens, and regenerative farming techniques?

Q: (L) I think it also has to do with the raising of animals. If you have animals and they're eating some grass and producing stuff you can turn into fertilizer and then you can grow more stuff. The old ways are really good.
Thank you for the session to Laura and Anna, and the helpers, Chu and Company!

The question of Nicklebleu and the comment of Laura reminds me of the series Survivors, where people start to live as our ancestors did. The series makes us think about our ignorance on all levels, because we don't have the knowledge of the essential. How to make, for example, a candle? How to kill a chicken? Personally, I don't know, but my grandmother knew. Our grandparents knew because they were forced to survive, no matter what, most of them in a world of war, hunger, and change.

Very good session, yes indeed!

Thank you @genero81for sharing your question, I'm about to get Ivermectin, but I have no idea how to take the pill or follow a treatment, plus I'm currently breastfeeding my baby,
-If possible, where can I check more information on how to take Ivermectin?

Where do you get your ivermectin? i would not mind purchasing a few containers if i can get my hands on it. It is greatly controlled here.
Thanks.
Do catch up with this thread, you can do a search within the thread as well:

I don't think so, because the throughput of ideas is like an information superhighway compared to verbal speech. I would think it would take less energy to grok a telepathic message than speak verbally, especially for more complex ideas that would take a long time to explain verbally.
It looks like the ear is set up to possibly hear things telepathically. Essentially it can hear sound and then it converts that into EMF to send to the brain, so hypothetically you could possibly just hear the EMF. There’s a chapter about this in the Invisible Rainbow and there was a book published in about 1985 by George Offutt called The Electromodel of the Auditory System. I tried to find a copy and it’s out of print, even Arthur Firstenberg who wrote the Invisible Rainbow said he doesn’t have a copy….

Anyway, wanted to say this because there’s a whole bunch of ideas about telepathy and it might be as simple as just “speaking” without moving your mouth. I would imagine your intent gets carried through so it might be more difficult to lie, but otherwise it might not be too fancy, and that might be one of the abilities that comes online as things progress, for those who have tuned themselves.

Back
Top Bottom