Session 13 May 2023

A Mystery Solved (2005) noted the difficulty in understanding how the name Rhedae could have been changed to Rennes-le-Château. They noted that Rhedae was cited as being “located at the crossing point of four major roads: how could this possibly be the case at Rennes-le-Château on its isolated hilltop?

Phonetically for Spanish speakers Rhedae, it sounds like a raid (redada).

Of netting.

1. f. To cast a fishing net.

2. f. A police operation consisting of apprehending a group of people at once. The police made a raid to clean the neighborhood of crooks.

3. f. A group of people or things that are taken at once. They caught a raid of thieves.

Now, when you dig into the synonyms you get:

battle, contest, contest, pugnacious, combat, brawl, quarrel, brawl, fight, fight, skirmish, struggle, contention, disagreement.

My intuition tells me that it was a meeting point where there was possibly some sort of conference.

Hello NewEngland Seeker

First, let me say that I wanted to write something like this right away when I read this session and this part related to you:

Q: (L) We have a kind of a pressing question about one of our members, NewEngland Seeker. He is currently being treated for a melanoma. And he has been doing - as far as we can see - all the absolute right things with the IV therapies and so on. And yet it seems that there is something that's causing his condition to be a little more aggressive than it ought to be, considering all he's doing. Do you have any suggestions for him that might help?

A: Ask.

Q: (L) Okay. He's been doing IV therapy with vitamin C and he asked if this was a problem or a help.

A: Better to take slightly higher doses of liposomal than high doses of IV C.

Q: (L) Why is that?

A: Vitamin C in high doses can take the place of sugar in some systems.

Q: (L) Okay. If he's gonna take slightly higher doses of liposomal, what would that slightly higher dose be?

A: 5 to 10 daily or one gram every hour during infusion.

Q: (L) When you say 5 to 10, you mean grams?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, all right. Anything else?

(Joe) So, infusions aren't a good idea?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) So switch to liposomal five to ten grams a day.

A: Oral.

Q: (L) Okay. Anything else?

A: Your hyperbaric therapy is beneficial too. 90 minutes daily.

Q: (L) Would 90 minutes daily be good for Pierre too?

Q: (L) Anything else?

A: He has most other aspects right but an increase of vitamin D and K is helpful. Time restricted eating also.

Q: (Gaby) Vitamin D will be like 30,000 daily?

Q: (L) NewEngland Seeker, have you been doing any time restricted eating?

(Joe) Intermittent fasting?

(NewEngland Seeker) I have been decreasing the calories and slowly losing weight. Does that qualify?

(L) No.

(Joe) It's intermittent.

(NewEngland Seeker) So, I'm starting to do fasting on Sundays.

(L) No, that's not the idea either. I posted a video about it, probably the best video on it. And what thread did I put it in?

(Joe) Do a search for intermittent fasting.

(Gaby) I think it was intermittent fasting.

(L) Well, did I put it in the fasting thread? Well, we’ll share the link. But basically, you're not really fasting on any whole day. You're cutting your eating time to a narrow window and there's specific reasons for it. It's all explained in the video. You're cutting your window of eating down, but during that window, you basically eat everything you want and need, fill up, you know, get full, whatever. And you can have two meals, one at the beginning of the window and one just towards the end of the window and he explains everything.

(Andromeda) And it's eight hours, right?

(Joe) It's ideally eight hours at least. So basically, for example, you would have breakfast at 10 o'clock in the morning or 8 o'clock, whatever, and eight hours after that is your last meal, or you finished your last meal eight hours after. So you're eating in an eight hour window. So say it's at 10 o'clock in the morning, you have your breakfast, then at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, you have your big meal. And you can have a big breakfast...

(L) That's it.

(Joe) And that's it. And then nothing after that except water from 4 o'clock in the afternoon until the next morning. So you're giving yourself 16 hours of no eating, which allows your system to kinda like, do all sorts of wonderful magical things and cure itself.

(NewEngland Seeker) Yeah. You know, the surprising thing is that's what I have been doing for years. Except I have one snack just before I go to bed. So it's like I just have to cut the snack.

(L) Yeah, because the snack throws you completely out of the fasted state.

(Joe) And just to be clear, if you can do it in a window of six hours, it's even better.

(NewEngland Seeker) The one thing that has changed quite a bit is the... what we call the GKI index. I used to be in the teens, so now I'm operating in the high level of ketosis - therapeutic ketosis. So that changed dramatically since the infusion started.

(L) I don't think you need to worry so much about strict ketosis. But what you do need to worry about is not eating anything that your body is sensitive to. So if you haven't had any tests done on food sensitivities, have those done and then eat strictly within that range of foods that are permissible. That's kind of the main thing. But I would say eat, you know, something balanced. And you will need some carbs, and for me, I found that the best carb is rice that has been really washed before cooking.

(NewEngland Seeker) Yes. Very very close to what I am doing or have been doing for quite some time. What I mentioned about the change of metabolism, it has occurred without change in diet.

(L) Okay. Yeah. Okay. So let's see what happens if you... is there anything else for NewEngland Seeker on this topic?

(Joe) What about hyperbaric?

(L) Do you have access to a hyperbaric treatment?

(NewEngland Seeker) Yes I do. Now, is there a point to bring up any difference between exercising with oxygen versus the hyperbaric?

(L) Okay. What's the difference between exercising with oxygen and hyperbaric?

A: Pressure forces the oxygen deeper into the tissues.

Q: (Joe) Yeah. We know that. It's good to do oxygen if that's all you have, but the hyperbaric really gets the oxygen with the pressure. You don't get the pressure just with the exercise and the oxygen.

(NewEngland Seeker) The source I have only goes to 1.3 or roughly four and a half pounds of extra pressure. Would 90 minutes be sufficient for that?

(L) Yes. Probably the higher the pressure you can get, the better it is and the faster it forces. If you could get access to a 1.5 chamber, that would be better.

(Joe) You have a 1.3 chamber?

(NewEngland Seeker) The naturopath has the hyperbaric chamber and I just don't have room in the small house we live in. That's the limitation.

(Joe) Can you do it every day?

(NewEngland Seeker) Five days a week. They're closed on the weekends.

(L) Well, it would probably be worth it considering the cost that they would charge you, to invest in getting one and getting a 1.5. I mean, I know you just said that you don't have the space for it, but under the circumstances, making the space... and if it's a soft side chamber, you know, it kind of collapses and doesn't take up a lot of space and you can push it out of the way. But anyway, think about it. Okay?

(NewEngland Seeker) Well thank you all so much.

I gave up, thinking that you are an "old" member of this forum, a member of FOTCM, and that the team knows you better than I do (since I personally don't know you at all), and that what I am about to write you know and have in mind for sure , because in the session, advice was given only along with the treatment of the physical manifestation of the disease.

But every day I had the feeling that I still had to write/say what bothers me about this, if not because of you, then at least because of some other perspective/view of the situation, since it was said in the session that the disorder is quite persistent.

Today I opened your profile and found this sentence:
Being a lifetime worrier I have ample proof that my worries lead me to doing stupid. Too many bad choices because I want those worries to go away.
And that was the final trigger.

My first knowledge (later from Seth, and now also in Ra material) about this kind of possible dynamics were the books of S.N.Lazarev "Diagnostics of Karma" .
He is one of those who can "see" the human energy field and has developed a system according to which he links various disturbances in energy to karmic patterns. Regardless of whether the "diseases" have manifested or not yet.
He also knew how to recognize whether these are established/old patterns or new disorders, those that are created in this life (future karma).
Since we "create" karma in interaction / relationship with other beings, and that only beings with an individual / personal soul can have karma (so those who choose and plan their reincarnation, and are thus able to consciously recognize and choose their actions, or in popular vocabulary; "they work on themselves").
He considered pains/diseases as indicators/catalysts and with regard to which part of the body they were manifested, he advised related considerations; thoughts (attitudes, beliefs) and related emotions.
Allegedly, he had considerable success in helping/healing (he was mostly approached by people who did not achieve results with conventional treatment methods). I remember that he attributed the disease in the oral cavity to gossip.

For example;
If your melanoma is on your arm, possible questions are:
Do I feel helpless?
Did I do something I can't forgive myself for?
Am I doing something now, which is against my beliefs?
Do I hold a grudge/resent against someone else, what that other person does?
Etc.

Please also accept my sincere wishes for healing and recovery.

Yes, but that also includes politics. For example, C's just said in this session that Russia plays a role of adversary of evil Atlantis, which is supported by 4D STS. So whoever opposes the combined West will be attacked by 4D STS. And perhaps that shooting was a form of such attack. Or perhaps something else played a role.

That topic was mentioned in this session:

And here:
Hi Persej, I understand what you mean, I agree about it. Thanks for reply.

I can't say that I do but anything is possible I suppose. My Norman (Norseman) family are descended from Rollo (who died between 928 and 933) a Viking who, as Count of Rouen, became the first ruler of Normandy. Rollo is generally presumed to be a Latinisation of the Old Norse name Hrólfr. His place of birth is almost definitely located in the region of Scandinavia, although it is uncertain whether he was Danish or Norwegian. He was clearly of noble, if not royal, lineage so I suppose he can be viewed as one of the children of Odin. One of my ancestors rode with William the Conqueror at the Battle of Hastings in 1066, not surprisingly as they were cousins. Meanwhile, his father, Ralph or Radulph looked after the Duchy of Normandy for his kinsman William whilst he was in England. However, one should not wax lyrical here as the Normans were in reality brutal thugs. As a Scottish acquaintance of mine once told me, the Normans were a bunch of gangsters only good for building castles and abbeys. However, it is a fact that most of the private land in England is still owned to this day by aristocratic Norman families, including the Percy family, the Dukes of Northumberland (who Laura is connected to).

Laura did ask me early on to look into bloodlines when I first started the Alton Towers, Rosicrucians thread. I have on occasion looked into bloodlines on that thread. One of these is the Perseid bloodline.

I have a theory that Princess Meritaten, Akhenaten's eldest daughter, was Hagar the servant girl of Abraham's wife Sarah in the Bible, who was the love rival of her mother, Nefertiti/Sarah, for the affections of Abraham/Moses. In the biblical story she is sent into exile in the desert of Paran with her son Ishmael (who supposedly became the father of the Arab race) due to Sarah's concern that Ishmael may steal her son Isaac's birth right. In reality, she may have gone to Spain, perhaps with extra-terrestrial help, where in Irlsh and Scottish legends she became known as Scota, the wife of the Scythian Prince Gaythelon who built the ancient city of Brigantia or Brigantium in Spain (now known as Corunna in modern-day Galicia). These same legends also link her to a pharaoh who drowned in the Nile, whose name in Greek was Chencres (who Manetho called Acencris or Acencheres) who was Akhenaten. Why is this important? Well the C's told us about someone who they called Kore who was the last living member of the Perseid family. This Kore would appear to be Hagar, who I believe is Princess Meritaten, who would become Queen of Egypt when she married Prince Smenkhkare and he briefly succeeded to the throne of Egypt, whether as a co-regent to Akhenaten or in his own right. For more on Meritaten and the important role she played at her father's court when her mother, Nefertiti, was imprisoned see my article in Part 1 of Abraham, Moses, Akhenaten, Meritaten and the Cassiopaeans Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

The name Brigantia also creates a possible link to the Celtic goddess Brigid, Brig or Bride and therefore to the Tuatha de Danann gods of Ireland (Brigid was one of them) and to the British Celtic tribe of the Brigantes, who occupied the north of England, especially Yorkshire and Northumberland. It may also establish a link to the Israelite tribe of Dan, the Danites, whose name may link with the common suffix "Don" as in Doncaster in Yorkshire, which I believe is Laura's "Dancar", as in the Rosicrucian "philosophers of Dancar", who supposedly initiated Christian Rosencruetz. There is also a ridge near Doncaster which is called the 'Chevin' which matches another clue the C's gave us. However, Scota is also rather confusingly linked with the later Gaels or Milesian Celts, who sailed to Ireland from Iberia (Spain) and defeated the Tuatha de Danann to conquer Ireland. I am descended from these Gaels since my grandmother was an O'Sullivan and they were a Milesian clan (sons of Mil) who migrated to Ireland circa 600 BC. Recent DNA analysis shows that modern-day Irish people are closely related to northern Iberians.

Among the many theories regarding the Stone of Scone's (Jacob's Pillar?) origins, Medieval Scottish lawyer Baldred Bisset put forward the theory that it was transported from ancient Egypt via the Iberian Peninsula or Celtibaria to Ireland by Scota, the daughter of Pharaoh, who was also the wife of Goídel Glas, an ancestor of the Milesians. If there is any truth to this theory, then it would have been Princess Meritaten/Hagar or Kore who originally brought the stone to Ireland. The stone has been associated to Lia Fail of the Hill of Tara, which was used as an Irish High Kings' Inauguration Stone. A band of Irish warriors (the Scoti or Scots) later invaded Scotland taking her Royal seat with them where it was used to crown Scottish kings. Ultimately, it was confiscated by Edward I of England. It was on this stone that King Charles III was crowned only recently.

If Meritaten was the last of the Perseids, through her father Akhenaten (not Nefertiti), then when her father died and her remaining sisters and brother Tutankhamun too, she would have been the last living member of that family until her son Ishmael was born. We don't know when he was born and when she was exiled by Abraham/Moses at Nefertiti/Sarah's behest into the wilderness of Beersheba. It could have been several years into the 40 year period when Abraham/Moses and his Israelite followers were wandering around the Sinai Desert as Bedouin Arabs. Islamic tradition has Ishmael and his mother ending up in Arabia (perhaps Mecca). However, they may well have ended up in Spain or the British Isles (Ireland or England) if she was the person around whom the legend of Brigid coalesced. It is also feasible that she married again and bore more children, thus creating a new branch of the Perseid line.

The other matter I would raise is whether Meritaten had an intimate link with the object referred to as the Grail in the transcripts. It would seem that Abraham/Moses, her lover, who may have been Crown Prince Thutmose before he became a priest at the temple in Heliopolis, took both the Ark of the Covenant and the Grail with him during his flight from Egypt. For more on this see: Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians.

Did Princess Meritaten fall out with her mother Nefertiti/Sarah and with Abraham/Moses leading to her exile/flight from the Sinai Desert. This particular event could be explained by the strange disappearance of much of the Israelite Tribe of Benjamin (who the Merovingians claimed a connection to as they did to the Trojans) recalled in the Bible after a battle they had fought at Gibeah against the other tribes of Israel to protect the Sons of Belial (Belial aka Ishtar and Astarte, a mother goddess figure often associated with images of a bull or calf - think here of the 'Golden Calf' incident in Exodus, which Nicolas Poussin famously painted) after one of them had assaulted a Levite and ravished (raped) his concubine. When the war was over, the Benjamites were all but exterminated, but the Israelites then mysteriously repented of their actions. It would seem that many, if not most, of the Benjamites went into exile (were they also the Danites?). Tellingly, one of the clans of the Tribe of Benjamin was the clan of Bela, which is clearly reminiscent of Belial. If we reinterpret this through the lens of Hagar as Meritaten, the concubine of Abraham/Moses who the C's said was a Levite, then could this battle have reflected a division between the Ark faction, perhaps led by Nefertiti, and the Grail faction led by Meritaten, with Abraham/Moses caught in the middle. Did Meritaten flee, perhaps with the assistance of STO 4th density, with the Grail, her son and a retinue of Benjamites/Danites or did the Grail remain behind with the Israelites? The C's told us that this person, Kore, was subsequently handed over to the the Dragon Slayers:
Q: (L) Going back to this person - the last living member of the Perseid family - who was handed over by Abraham in his Jacob persona to someone else, who was this person handed over to and why?

A: For protection from the fury of "Helen."

Q: (L) So, there is a reflection of that in the story of Hagar the Egyptian. Who was she handed over to?

A: The "Dragon Slayers."

Can we connect these Dragon Slayers to STO 4th density, as adversaries of the 4th density STS Lizard beings (dragons)? If so, could this explain Meritaten/Hagar/Kore's link with the mythic figure of Helle who in Greek myth fled from her evil stepmother Ino along with her twin brother Phrixus on a Golden Ram. The C's commented on this story here:​

Q: (Galahad) Is the importance of Argos related to the myth of Jason and the Argonauts?

A: Yup.

Q: (Galahad) Does it have something to do with the individuals who flew away on the Ram?

A: Mmmmm .... And did she really drown?

Q: (Galahad) Is it a significant fact that this girl's name was similar to Helen of Troy?

A: Could be a clue. All those stories of escape from confinement and flying and cataclysm...? Who was imprisoned? Why? Good night.

In the myth, Helle fell off the ram but her twin brother Phrixus safely reached the land of Colchis and gifted the golden fleece of the ram to the king, which later became the artifact of desire for Jason and the Argonauts - which I would suggest is again a cypher for the Grail. Could the Grail have taken Helle/Meritaten's group to safety in the way in which it once brought a group of Kentakkians to safety here on Earth before their home planet of Kentak exploded? Alternatively, a less prosaic explanation may be that Meritaten/Hagar/Kore/Helle was whisked to safety by the Phoenicians, who certainly had the ships capable of carrying large groups of refugees and who themselves were worshippers of the Mother Goddess in the form of Astarte, Queen of Heaven and therefore natural allies.

In mythology, Helle was the daughter of Athamas, king of Boeotia, and Nephele, a cloud nymph. She was the consort of the god Poseidon, with whom she had two children, Almops and Paeon. If we apply this to Meritaten, then we can see that Athamas was Akhenaten and Boetia was Egypt, with Nephele (strangely reminiscent of "Nephilim"!) being both Ino and Nefertiti. This would then link Poseidon to Abraham/Moses with whom she had a son Ishmael and possibly other children too. The C's are hinting here that Helle did not drown, which suggests that Meritaten got away and reached safety with her son Ishmael, who presumably is Phrixus and one of either of Almops and Paeon.

Another version of the Benjamite exile is that they went to Greece, to the central Peloponnese - to Arcadia, where they supposedly aligned themselves with the Arcadian royal line. However, if Greece was really northern Europe in line with Iman Wilkens theory about where the siege of Troy really took place, then this suggests that Arcadia was somewhere in northern Europe, possibly in southern France and/or northern Spain (Galicia). This speculation that the Benjamites went into exile in Arcadia may be supported by the Greek myth and legend of King Belus's son Danaus (Ishmael?), who arrived in Greece with his daughters by ship, who then introduced the cult of the Mother Goddess (disguised Grail worship?), which became the established cult of the Arcadians. The English poet and mythologist Robert Graves viewed the Danaus myth as a record of the arrival in the Peloponnese of 'colonists from Palestine'. Graves stated that King Belus was in fact Baal or Bel - or perhaps Belial from the Old Testament. Hence, we come back again to the Sons of Belial. However, if we switch their arrival in Arcadia from the Peloponnese to France/Spain instead, we may establish a connection to the legend of Scota, the daughter of Pharaoh and the Benjamites/Danites who may originally have been Scythians/Hittites like Abraham. This then would may make sense of what the C's said here:
A: Arcadia is a crossroads for the one Essene, the Aryan one of Trent.

"Trent" may by extension mean the "Troad" or Troy (which was based in Cambridgeshire in England not Anatolia), which may have been her destination in the persona of Helle (Colchis?). Notably, the land of the Celtic Brigantes tribe in Yorkshire (see above) also borders the river Trent as well. Moreover, Meritaten was the daughter of Nefertiti who, according to the C's, was a Deep Level Punctuator from the STS Aryan civilisation, the Nation of the Third Eye:​

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

If Nefertiti was a large skulled hybrid originating from the Nation of the Third Eye, she would have to be an Aryan according to the C's, and her daughter Meritaten would then be at least half Aryan (surviving busts of her show her as having an elongated skull like Nefertiti too). As I have suggested elsewhere, the Essene's roots may have been in ancient Egypt before they migrated to Israel/Palestine with the Israelites/Jews. Perhaps Meritaten, who was seen in surviving wall murals of the period to have officiated at religious ceremonies, was trained as an Essene?

But where then was the crossroads? One possibility I have suggested was Harran in Hittite Anatolia (although it was once part of Sargon the Great's kingdom or empire of Akkadia, etymologically similar to Arcadia), which was an ancient crossroads and has strong biblical associations with Abraham/Moses. Harran was not a million miles from the Sinai Desert either.

Another possibility though is Rennes-le-Chateau in southern France, whose very name means the 'House of the Queen' and is indirectly linked to Arcadia by Nicolas Poussin's painting The Shepherds of Arcadia. The 19th-century author Louis Fédié, who was also an amateur historian and the president of the Société des Arts et Sciences in Carcassonne, popularised the claim that the village of Rennes-le-Château was the ancient city of Rhedae in his 1880 book Le Comté de Razès et le diocèse d'Alet. The name "Rhedae" may be linked to the Greek goddess Rhea who was the wife of Cronus, the king of the Titans, and mother of Zeus. As the mother of the gods, Rhea fits into an important archetype. The Mater Theon was an abstract maternal deity that was variously associated not only with Rhea, but with many other Mediterranean goddesses as well (Astarte, Isis etc). So again we find a link to the mother goddess, which I suggest may have been a cypher for the Grail due to its reputed ability to provide abundant sustenance and all one's needs (just like the Nordic Horn of Plenty). Think here of a Star Trek type replicator machine.

However, Rennes-le-Chateau sits on high ground and has no obvious crossroads running through what is now a village but was once a significant Visigoth city. Bill Putnam and John Edwin Wood in their book The Treasure of Rennes-le-Château: A Mystery Solved (2005) noted the difficulty in understanding how the name Rhedae could have been changed to Rennes-le-Château. They noted that Rhedae was cited as being “located at the crossing point of four major roads: how could this possibly be the case at Rennes-le-Château on its isolated hilltop?

But there is one ancient town near Rennes-le-Chateau which has always been a major crossroads in that area and that is the nearby town of Quillan – a major crossroads town about 20 kilometres south of Limoux in the heart of the ancient County of Razès, now in the Aude Department. Limoux was the former capital of the Razès. Quillan is also close to the village of Arques in the Aude Department, a name with obvious connections through its name to "Ark" or "Arc" (Arcadia?). Is there any evidence of a presence in the Late Bronze Age period (which was that of Meritaten)? In fact there is. Several pieces of a cult chariot were found at a place called Fa, of which two wheels have been exhumed, which archaeologists date to the end of the Bronze Age. This does not, of course, necessarily link it with Meritaten but it does show that there was a human presence, probably Celtic, in that vicinity during the relevant period, which is the same period as the Trojan War and the age of Akhenaten. Could the Aude region of southern France, along with northern Spain (including the region now known as Aragon) have been Arcadia before the name migrated with the Celts who lived there to the Peloponnese in modern Greece?

So, if we are looking at a special bloodline, which may be linked to the Nordic Covenant and perhaps to the Holy Grail, Meritaten's Perseid bloodline may in my view be a strong candidate.

See: Rennes-le-Château and Rhedae
and Rhedae… the Roman - RHEDESIUM
But what do we have here... Laura Mr. MJF might be a suitable candidate to stand at the gates of time and release the dragon's egg.
Thank you for what you wrote but I have to take issue with your description of the Grail being carried or transported perhaps Bluegazer had a close up on his account of it (it could be in the minds of its builders) or bie the account of his dream and that great light.
To Odin! By the goddess Athena! Soon the Grail will be revealed (probably)...the Cs should give a little more clues.
My mystic name is Thor..I am not blond and I don't have a hammer and I don't have light blue eyes and I am not so white..but I would like to call myself Thor..but not Thor..but..(a little bit of humor)

Thank-you all for another very interesting session :flowers:

(Approaching Infinity) What about an author like Mary Balogh, who imagines seemingly autonomous characters in her mind, and she just records what they do in her imagination? Is there some relation to what we’re talking about?

A: Not exactly. More likely that Mary is recording dynamics that have actually occurred at some place and time. Sort of like a "past life biographer".

Q: (L) So in other words, it's almost like the characters are essences of some people who have lived at some place and time who communicate with her about a certain dynamic. Of course, she adds to it and expands it, makes it fancy and whatever. Is that what we're talking about, that she's basically kind of channeling the lives of long gone people?

It would be super cool if these people could be found in the historical record. What if some of the characters are either our ancestors or ourselves in a past life?

That Mary Balogh may be channeling real peeps from the past certainly explains her skills in character development and depth.

It would be super cool if these people could be found in the historical record. What if some of the characters are either our ancestors or ourselves in a past life?

Yeah, who knows! :-D This possibility actually makes the Romance novels project even more valuable and helpful. We knew this already, but now there is also an additional understanding that reading these books is indeed like having a sort of past life regression sessions and working on karmic debts. Totally fascinating! :wizard:

Last edited:
94-11-16.
Q: (L) I have been reading recently about the shrine at
Lourdes where the Virgin Mary supposedly appeared to
Bernadette Soubirous...
A: Energy focusing center.
Q: (L) What kind of energy is focused there?
A: Positive due to consistent prayer patternings.
Q: (L) Okay, what appeared to Bernadette?
A: Imaging energy consciousness wave.
Q: (L) Was this image out of her own mind?
A: Close.
Q: (L) The healings that take place...
A: Because of the concentration of positive energy.
Maybe FOTCM crystals also leave an imprint field- as per Lethbridge -, so when they are temporarily removed from their place, their effect still lingers. Like forgetting to put a dream crystal back under the pillow, yet my dreams appear still effected for the night. If this is anything close, maybe strong prayer to the crystals boosts their effectiveness and their lingering fields as well? In rare cases I forget my personal protection crystals on the table. I wonder if at their usual place they generated a lingering field of protection* - attached to my bag and pocket - and if these fields* are also boosted by prayer and temporarily behave* as if the protective crystal were still there?

Of course I put them back at their usual place immediately as I get home.

Fisrt of all, thanks a lot for this incredible session.

From the session I understand that, as conscious beings, we are influenced through several mechanisms: emission of thoughts, programs, limbic resonance (empathy mechanisms?), astral or similar entities and actions of influence of 4D (5D and 6D) STS entities. The latter can use the egregores (top down) in order to feed from us or whatever they might want to do. Some of these processes or mechanisms inform, announce or carry out modifications of the reality program within the information field with which we resonate (FRV).

When I have read the session and taken some notes, it has come to my mind that I live in an "augmented reality" simulation.

On the other hand, I wonder if the difference in level of consciousness (1D, 2D, .... 6D) will have a role similar to the pressure drop in classical fluid mechanics. According to this theory, fluids move from places with higher pressure to places with lower pressure.

Q: (L) Okay. If we encounter a thought form-type critter that has come and attached to an individual, is that thought form-type critter something that has been created by some other individual in the same way that some of the ones that we have encountered are created by that individual person?

(Andromeda) Right. Like created by a thought loop or strong emotion and/or a split-off part of their personality?

A: Some yes. Others are gathered energies of place or object.

Q: (L) Place or object. So you're saying that objects can... What kind of objects?

A: Trees, for one.

Q: (L) So natural objects?

Q: (L) So natural objects can concentrate energy such that it forms a thought form?

Q: (L) Okay. And places also?

A: Yes. And some places respond to activities of humans and 2D creatures.

Q: (Joe) That's like Lethbridge, right?

(L) So a place can acquire a concentration of energy because of the actions of humans in that place?

Although the C's speak of trees in the extract above, by an odd synchronicity, I was watching an old episode of Ancient Aliens the other day and it dealt with rock or stone statues that were objects of veneration in the ancient world. These statues were often representations of the local people's deities like Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent god (curiously linked with the planet Venus) of the Azteks. Other examples are the statues of the gods of Egypt. As I wrote recently, the Egyptians actually believed these entities/deities inhabited the statues. The same would be true of the Babylonians and other Near East and Middle East ancient peoples too. However, one particular example the programme focused on were the giant heads of the Moai or Moʻai carved by the Rapa Nui people on Easter Island.
1684936411325.png

The C's have told us that these statues were representations of the Nephilim giants some of who were allegedly observed by Dutch sailors during their voyages of discovery in the early 18th Century. Indeed, the name "Easter Island" was given by the island's first recorded European visitor, the Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen, who encountered it on Easter Sunday 5 April, 1722. Curiously these giants were so tall the Dutch sailors alleged they could walk between their legs and they were said to have red hair just like the Tuatha de Danann in Ireland and the legendary giants of Lovelock Cave in Nevada, USA.

More importantly from our current perspective, these statues were not only symbols. Quoting from Wikipedia:

"To the people who erected and used them, they were actual repositories of sacred spirit. Carved stone and wooden objects in ancient Polynesian religions, when properly fashioned and ritually prepared, were believed to be charged by a magical spiritual essence called mana."
The next foreign visitors (on 15 November 1770) were two Spanish ships, San Lorenzo and Santa Rosalia, under the command of Captain Don Felipe Gonzalez de Ahedo.  The Spanish were amazed by the "standing idols", all of which were erect at the time/ 

Four years later, in 1774, British explorer James Cook visited Easter Island; he reported that some statues had been toppled. Through the interpretation of Hitihiti, Cook learned the statues commemorated their former high chiefs, including their names and ranks.

At some point after the 1722 Jacob Roggeveen arrival, all of the moai that had been erected on ahu were toppled, with the last standing statues reported in 1838 by Abel Aubert du Petit-Thouars, and no upright statues by 1868, apart from the partially buried ones on the outer slopes of Rano Raraku.

Oral histories include one account of a clan pushing down a single moai in the night, but others refer to the "earth shaking", and there are indications that at least some of them fell down due to earthquakes. Some of the moai toppled forward such that their faces were hidden, and often fell in such a way that their necks broke; others fell off of the back of their platforms.

However, if the Rapa Nui people were responsible for the toppling of some of these statues and the snapping off of the heads, was it because they feared them and the latent energy ("mana") the statues may still have possessed? If so, this was not a unique phenomenon according to the programme, as other example exist around the world of statues being toppled and the heads snapped off or buried, as if the people wished to kill the statue and destroy its power. We may, of course, dismiss this as primitive superstition but the C's seem to be suggesting these native people may have had real reasons to fear the statues and the thought forms or concentrated energies that inhabited or projected from them. Scary eh!

Phonetically for Spanish speakers Rhedae, it sounds like a raid (redada).

Now, when you dig into the synonyms you get:

battle, contest, contest, pugnacious, combat, brawl, quarrel, brawl, fight, fight, skirmish, struggle, contention, disagreement.

My intuition tells me that it was a meeting point where there was possibly some sort of conference.
That is an interesting conjecture. Many stone circles, like Stonehenge in England and Chaco Canyon were often meeting places or conference centres:

Session 4 July 2009:

Q: (L) Okay, enough on that. Next? (A**) I was gonna ask about Chaco Canyon. What was it built for?

A: Gathering place for those of unusual abilities.

Q: (A***) Did anybody actually live there?

A: More like a "conference centre."

Maybe Rhedae was as well.

In my last post on Hagar/Meritaten, I was limited on time so was not able to adduce further evidence for a Late Bronze Age Egyptian connection with Ireland and Britain. I have mentioned this before but for those who are not aware, archaeologists in Ireland and England have uncovered ancient Egyptian artefacts that may establish a link between Bronze Age Egypt and the British Isles, which may just help to support the notion of Meritaten/Hagar/Brigid's presence in both Ireland and England.

Post 3 May 2021

Rabbinical commentators asserted that Hagar was Pharaoh's daughter. The midrash Genesis Rabbah states it was when Sarah was in Pharaoh's harem that he gave her his daughter Hagar as servant, saying: "It is better that my daughter should be a servant in the house of such a woman than mistress in another house". Sarah treated Hagar well, and induced women who came to visit her to visit Hagar also. However Hagar, when pregnant by Abraham, began to act superciliously toward Sarah, provoking the latter to treat her harshly, to impose heavy work upon her, and even to strike her (ib. 16:9).

Some Jewish commentators identify Hagar with Keturah (Aramaic: קְטוּרָה‎ Qəṭurɔh), the woman Abraham married after the death of Sarah, stating that Abraham sought her out after Sarah's death. It is suggested that Keturah was Hagar's personal name, and that "Hagar" was a descriptive label meaning "stranger". This interpretation is discussed in the Midras.

However, say instead of going to the land of Beersheba, Kore/Hagar was taken by ship (or possibly even flying saucer - golden ram?) with her son and retinue to the British Isles, where Abraham/Moses or his people had originated from? Where could they have arrived? One possibility is the Humber Estuary (see: Information on the Bronze Age boats found at North Ferriby), which the River Trent flows into - the river that flowed through the Brigantes tribe's territory in Yorkshire. These ancient boats are very similar in design to boats found in ancient Egypt.

Another possibility is Ireland. See ttps://www.ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/thoth-s-storm-new-evidence-ancient-egyptians-ireland-005

The linked Article mentions that one of the most intriguing examples of these proposals for an Irish connection to ancient Egypt was the discovery of the skeleton of a 15-year-old boy at The Mound of the Hostages, near Tara, by Dr. Sean O Riordan of Trinity College. Carbon dating showed that the remains were roughly 3,800 years old. A necklace found with the skeleton was made of faience beads and matched similar Egyptian manufacture and design. My understanding is that a similar necklace was found in the tomb of Tutenkhamun, the son of Akhenaten.

And, of course, the Hill of Tara is linked with the Tuatha de Danann and by extension the goddess Brigid (who in other parts of the Celtic world was known as Brigantes), who may represent Meritaten/Hagar, a princess of Egypt and daughter of Akhenaten, and who may be the same person as Scota or Scotia of Irish and Scottish mythology and folklore.
"Pharaoh Cingris to the Irish, who was strangled in a boat on the Nile, became the Pharaoh of the Exodus during the time of Moses."

However, the C's also referred to her as Kore, which may provide a link to a branch of the Levites known as the Korahites. Quoting from Wikipedia:​

The Korahites (Hebrew: קרחי Qārəḥî also בני קרח bənê Qōraḥ, "sons of Korah") in the Bilbe were that portion of the Kohathites* that descended from the Sons of Korah. They were an important branch of the singers of the Kohathite division (2 Chronicles 20:19).

The Sons of Korah were the sons of Moses' cousin Korah. The story of Korah is found in Numbers 16. Korah led a revolt against Moses; he died, along with all his co-conspirators, when God caused "the earth to open her mouth and swallow him and all that appertained to them" (Numbers 16:31-33). Immediately after this event, the Lord’s anger burned and a plague struck killing another 14,700 Israelites. However, "the children of Korah died not"

*The Torah ascribes a specific religious function to the Kohathites, namely care of the vessels and objects within the sanctuary: the Ark of the Covenant, Menorah, Table of Shewbread

However, are we just seeing another retelling of the battle of Gibeah fought between the tribe of Benjamin (or the Danites?) and the other tribes of Israel over the Sons of Belial, as mentioned in my earlier post? Note that we also get a mention of plague in the above account from the Torah but it concludes by telling us that the children of Korah did not die. So what happened to them? Was Korah in reality Kore or Meritaten/Hagar and did her entourage end up in Ireland/Britain?

There may even be a reflection of Hagar/Kore in Islamic tradition with the tribe known as the Koreshites or the Children of Kore:
Hagar in Islamic Tradition

Hagar is also alluded to in the Quran, and Islam also acknowledges her as Abraham's second wife. According to Islamic tradition, Hagar the Egyptian is named as the "Grand Mother of Arabians" and her husband Abraham the Mesopotamian as the "Grand Father of Arabians". The product of Abraham and Hagar’s union was Abraham's firstborn child, Ishmael, the progenitor of the Ishmaelites, generally taken to be the Arabians. Various commentators have also connected her to the Hagrites (sons of Agar), perhaps claiming her as their eponymous ancestor. However, Laura and the C’s have a very different take on this subject.

According to the Qisas Al-Anbiya, a collection of tales about the prophets, Hājar (Hagar) was the daughter of the King of Maghreb, a descendant of Islamic prophet Salih. Her father was killed by Pharaoh Dhu l-‘arsh (Arabic: ذُوالْعَرْش dhu ’l-‘arsh, meaning "he/master of the throne") and she was captured and taken as a slave. Later, because of her royal blood, she was made mistress of the female slaves and given access to all of Pharaoh's wealth. Upon conversion to Ibrāhīm's faith, the Pharaoh gave Hājar to Sara who gave her to Ibrāhīm. In this account, the name "Hājar" (called Hajar in Arabic) comes from Hā ajru-ka), the Arabic for "here is your recompense".

According to another tradition, Hājar was the daughter of the Egyptian king, who gave her to Ibrāhīm as a wife, thinking Sara was his sister (which fits with the Genesis account). According to Ibn Abbas, Ishmael’s birth to Hājar caused strife between her and Sara, who was still barren. Ibrāhīm brought Hājar and their son to a land called Paran-aram or (Faran in Arabic, in latter days held to be the land surrounding Mecca). The objective of this journey was to "resettle" rather than "expel" Hājar. Ibrāhīm left Hājar and Ismā'īl under a tree and provided them with water. Hājar, learning that God had ordered Ibrāhīm to leave her in the desert of Paran, respected his decision. The muslim belief is that God had tested Ibrāhīm by ordering this task.

However, Barbara Walker in her book "The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets" makes the radical claim that the Koran was merely an enlarged, revised version of the ancient word of the mother goddess Kore, revered by Mohammed's tribe, the Koreshites (Children of Kore), who guarded her shrine at Mecca, which, of course, housed the Kaaba stone. The goddess Kore is in turn connected to Demeter, Athena (where a large statue of her stood at the Parthenon, the temple of Athena on the Acropolis from around the 6th century BC) who in turn is linked with Artemis and Brigid. See The True Origins of the Koran. Some scholars even postulate that the Arabic 'Q're', as in “Kore”, is not only the precursor to Kore / Persephone (also 'maiden' in Greek) but that it is also the root of the name Qur'an, which then leads to the Koran translating as the 'Word of Qure'.

Walker makes some interesting observations. For her, the classic myth of Kore's abduction by Pluto (god of the underworld or Hades) was another instance of a male god's usurpation of the Goddess's power. "Plutonius Zeus...does not possess the nourishment for all mortal living creatures, for it is Kore who bears the fruit." Kore's resurrection (like Demeter’s and Inanna’s stories of having to spend six months [winter] in the underworld - as discussed in a previous post) represented the seasonal return of vegetation (a rebirth), which had previously died off in the autumn. She was also the World Soul animating each human soul, and looking out of the eyes. Reflection in the pupil of an eye was known as the Kore or "Maiden" in the eye. To the Arabs, it was the "baby" in the eye. The Bible calls either a daughter or a soul "the apple of thine eye" (Proverbs 7:2); and, of course, every apple had a Kore (core - in which can be found pips or seeds to create new trees and branches).
Kore and Apples

This reference to apples reminds me of this exchange with the C’s in the Session dated 16 August 1997:

Q: I noticed in Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11, it says that Jacob, who wrestled with the angel the previous night and was on his way to see his brother Esau, who he had tricked into giving up his blessing years before, “gave Esau the blessing”. What was this? The birthright from his father or the blessing Jacob received from the angel?

A: Trampled leaves of wrath.

Q: This is what Jacob gave to Esau?

A: Yes, and what is the "core" meaning there?

Q: I don't know. What is the core meaning?

A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!

Q: Why are these leaves 'trampled?'

A: Removes chlorophyll.

Q: What is the significance of the chlorophyll?

A: When the chlorophyll dies, the autumnal equinox is at hand.

Q: Did this signify something about the autumnal equinox?

A: Discover what the significance is, my Dear!

Hence, the C’s are making a clear link here between Hagar/Kore and the ancient Mother Goddess, as depicted in the attributes and powers associated with the goddesses Kore, Athena, Demeter, Persephone, Artemis and Brigid etc., including the death of nature at the Autumnal Equinox and its subsequent rebirth in Spring. The reference to “Blue Apples incarnate” might also signify the connection between the perceived “blue blood” of royalty (special hybrid genetics) and Kore’s royal heritage.

For those who may wish to read more on the possible connection between Meritaten/Hagar/Kore and Brigid, I am attaching a link to an article I posted on the Alton Towers thread some while ago.​

Attachments

• Tuatha De Danann Part 2 and 3.docx
    183.6 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom