Session 22 September 2018

My idea about elementals is that they can be harmful and useful (alongside neutral). This is probably the most often force used in magic (including black). I've been trying to create and strengthen one elemental mainly for protection. Imaging elementals, giving purposes - intention (protection, surveying, finding, healing etc.), give it mental power to function, occasionally supplement energy. After reading this session I am a little worried about what is full truth about elementals.
Whether they can get out of control and develop their own will?

Mandrak

It sounds like you are talking about "white magic"? I suppose many are curious about magic or enjoy watching magic shows (I know I have been fascinated watching many "magicians").

I guess there can be a negative side to everything and instinctively I have wondered if the spiritual hygiene you mention is not something to consider when exploring the unknown.

Your remark reminded me of this session which interestingly also mentions DNA:

Session 30 March 2002:
Q: (V) Next question: Is repeating the names of the symbols, which I guess is like a mantra which is a no-no here, as effective as repeated use of the symbol? Does it go either way?

A: No. Important part is the geometry.

Q: (V) So the use of the symbol is putting a geometric equation into the person's body...

A: Think of it as soldering in a new circuit.

Q: (V) New circuit as in DNA?

A: More like transducer of higher consciousness. If DNA changes result, it depends on the application.

Q: (V) Alright. Now then, this other Reiki symbol you gave us - An-nu-ki (shows symbol). I was wondering if Laura had drawn it correctly as it had been drawn before since she was doing it from her...

A: Close.

Q: (L) I've got it, let me show you. (V) What could make it closer?

A: Close base.

Q: (V) Ahh! Okay. And what does An-nu-ki mean?

A: Already described. Retention of energy.

Q: (V) The next question - and I asked Laura about this - is it possible, in a meaningful way, to send healing energy, Reiki, directly to the subconscious through the ether tube connector symbol?

A: Yes. This has also been discussed. Application increases circuit imprint.

Q: (L) I think the way the question was asked before - does repeated applications of Reiki heal Karma even, and the answer was 'yes'. I think that something that heals Karma just about covers everything...since that is very often our major concern in this reality. (V) Laura and I were looking at these Karuna Reiki symbols earlier and discussing them, can you offer some insight as to their validity?

A: Give them a try and research background of originator. You may discover something very interesting.

Q: (V) Well, I have used them, not to a great extent. The one that I have used the most is the Rama symbol which is used to dispel or expel negative energy. Does this symbol do what they claim it does?

A: Do you think that a symbol can control your consciousness, or the consciousness of another?

Q: (V) I guess I've been thinking it's a tool just as this is a tool (holds up symbol displayed earlier). No I don't think a symbol can control consciousness...when it's put that way. But I want to say that I think they can be used as tools also. Not to be right or anything but this my thinking at this time.

A: What quality of an individual would have to be present to set the effect of a symbol against consciousness?

Q: (V) I don't understand that. (L) I think they are saying that the presence of a negative energy implies the presence of a negative consciousness. It's either the consciousness of the individual who is experiencing it or it is the consciousness being projected from somebody else. And if one or the other of those is the condition - say for example: if you had negative energy that was being sent to you from someone else, and you wanted to set this symbol against that negative energy, what quality would have to be present in you in order to make that work? (V) A lack of negativity. (L) I don't think so. You already have negativity right? So you're going to use the symbol to make it go away assuming it was sent on you. So what do you have to have to make the symbol work? (V) A conscious effort? (L) Faith. You have to believe in the symbol. And if you believe in the symbol then you are putting the power in something outside of you, you don't believe that you have the ability to stand against the negative consciousness. On the other hand, if the consciousness of negativity is your own, and you believe a symbol can stand against your own negativity, you haven't inquired into where the negativity comes from. (A) You see a tool is something which you must know exactly how it operates, because otherwise it's not a tool; you are the tool of something else - the originator of the tool who may not have your best interests at heart. So you must exactly know, and have precise knowledge of, the tool if it is to be a tool. So a tool is a projection - an extension - of what is in you.

A: Otherwise you are the tool of the tool

Q: [laughter]. (L) You are the tool of the tool if you don't have real understanding of what it is and what it is supposed to do. (A) Okay, so if it looks like a nice bomb... (L) Push the button. Don't know what the bomb does, but let me push the button anyway and see what happens! (V) Well, okay. (L) I know, ain't it fun?

Learning can be fun but I think we have to have a bunch of knowledge sometimes otherwise we "are the tool of the tool".

Speaking of Q as the psy-ops, I found one example that perhaps shows how far this influence can go.
Dan Duval of Bride Ministries:
"So I heard my wife, she`d been talking about Q and she had been following people who are doing to Q codes and it was kind of in the background for me. I wasn`t terribly interested, I wasn`t convinced, I didn`t know what to think about and then I had a dream. My first dream of many dreams about Q. The first dream that I had about Q: I was in this room in a large house and I was talking to this guy and he looked exactly like mr. Miyagi. That was strangest thing. We were just sitting there, we were talking and the first thing he does is he begins correcting my misunderstanding and my misperceptions about past events in history. So, he is like: okay, you don`t really understand what happened with this, let me explain what really happened."

My idea about elementals is that they can be harmful and useful (alongside neutral). This is probably the most often force used in magic (including black). I've been trying to create and strengthen one elemental mainly for protection. Imaging elementals, giving purposes - intention (protection, surveying, finding, healing etc.), give it mental power to function, occasionally supplement energy. After reading this session I am a little worried about what is full truth about elementals.

Are you worried that you could be engaging with "semi-demonic creatures"? Have you read The Wave series, High Strangeness, or Hostage to the Devil? The activities you describe sound like walking through a jungle with one of those mini swiss army knifes for protection.

Check out this thread: Metaphysics of ritualism

A pretty elementary maneuver and very often the case in my experience.
Looked into this Q thing awhile ago, found maybe hundreds of videos on youtube, detailed and unreadable pdf-charts on Reddit and elsewhere, and then spotted that 'dinosaur' Steve Pieczenik being basically very proud of it, telling he and his secret crew helped Trump to win and Hillary to loose, bla bla bla... just follow him for half an hour on youtube once a week and you'll get sick in less than four shots of it. Best "insider" of psyops I know, and you would never, ever, trust a word coming out from his mouth. Maybe 20 y. from now he will tell the public 50% of what really happened now... Plus, a psyop is generally hired to do psyops, plus a psyop mind, so...

When you read a book by some writer that tries to unveil an intrigue or a past or present sneaky political event, it carries some energy with it, and you recognize his/her genuine effort to dig through the issue, find some clues, and even if it comes out with no final answer, you finally get something out of it, a description of the situation, the player involved, the possible machinations behind.

Instead, when faced with someone who speaks as if the whole scenario is known and clear, creating threads that you'd never be able to follow or to check entirely, creating chaos around, giving answers no one knows, leading again to an uncheckable pile of more assumptions, that's a problem to me, and an unworthy headache.

It's the Boston Bombing reprise, McGowan style. It's aimed at the alt community of 'conspiracy theorists', at a definite set of 'users', to confuse and divide.

Thanks for those videos Starshine, they are great!

I wasn't in the line of clues on 'thoughts' while watching, the feeling got me to that Whitehead remark that Harrison reminded, 'that the basic "stuff" of the universe isn't matter, but "beings"', as the more you dig you find that tiny things are very much alive.

Then, I guess that if this 'structure' of thoughts is anything near to the complexity of such molecular machines, I'll need a pair or more of 'density' lens to grasp it:-O

Indeed, thanks for reminding me that some things are way too complex to grasp. That is just mindblowing to even try to process what's happening in each and every cell of one's body at every instant. Reminds me of the visualization/meditation Laura advised, writing Love and Gratitude to each one of them.

Thinking about these videos, the movie Matrix and its Machines came to mind. As it is a great analogy of this reality, I started to imagine it with molecular machines inside us instead of gigantic robots. As above, so below!

Speaking of Q as the psy-ops, I found one example that perhaps shows how far this influence can go.
Dan Duval of Bride Ministries:
"So I heard my wife, she`d been talking about Q and she had been following people who are doing to Q codes and it was kind of in the background for me. I wasn`t terribly interested, I wasn`t convinced, I didn`t know what to think about and then I had a dream. My first dream of many dreams about Q. The first dream that I had about Q: I was in this room in a large house and I was talking to this guy and he looked exactly like mr. Miyagi. That was strangest thing. We were just sitting there, we were talking and the first thing he does is he begins correcting my misunderstanding and my misperceptions about past events in history. So, he is like: okay, you don`t really understand what happened with this, let me explain what really happened."

Yeah, when the reality is that the system is so big and interconnected with corruption, people latch onto hope. Just like religion can make someone believe that Jesus, etc will fix the world, this same misguided hope puts peoples' faith in "false prophets" like Q/Trump/Obama and whoever else sells hope while continuing to delude the masses.

The internet was originally a tool for good, for freedom of expression beyond the mass media. It's turned into another tool to control the masses, just like the mass media. Why does this keep happening? Perhaps humanity is too hopeful and not skeptical enough to demand action, instead we get addicted to "drug hits" of hope. After all, dopamine is what rewards us in Anticipation of the reward, not the actual reward itself. The C's did say that anticipation restricts and I wonder if this is because of our dopaminergic minds.

The thing with Q is that there's a tremendous effort involved, for example coordinating tweets with POTUS, stuff like that. It's quite a thorough and intricate operation. A psy-op mixes truth with lies so I would've asked about things that Q claims, to corroborate for eg: what happened with the turnaround in NK/did Trump cut CIA ties there and facilitate peaceful resolution?, was a missile really fired at Hawaii during the apparent false alarm?
The alleged covert deep state war is pretty intriguing.

Is this not jumping to conclusions based on lack of knowledge?

I don't think so. First of all, nobody jumped to any conclusions about you being "crazy", as you perceived it. Also, people were basing themselves on what you wrote, multiple times on that thread, not just once. Words can say a lot, but of course, we cannot be 100% accurate in our reading all the time (we hardly ever are). That's why we need several people and a network. Thirdly, notice that it was observations based on how your posts were coming across, NOT on you as a person.

Joe explained it very well on another thread, even if that situation was more extreme (I'm not comparing you with Curious Cat, just suggesting that you read what Joe wrote regarding the meaning that can be inferred from posts):
Q source / Qanon
Q source / Qanon

The post should have been :

So I think that WIN52 noticed that we hardly ever are accurate in our reading all the time.

And if you think that, may I ask why you are still a member of this forum ?

Because it's still 100% + better than any alternative. The people here are working towards a common necessary goal/outcome. I am greatful for all the input which makes me question every step taken. Thanks!

snip

The internet was originally a tool for good, for freedom of expression beyond the mass media. It's turned into another tool to control the masses, just like the mass media. Why does this keep happening? Perhaps humanity is too hopeful and not skeptical enough to demand action, instead we get addicted to "drug hits" of hope. After all, dopamine is what rewards us in Anticipation of the reward, not the actual reward itself. The C's did say that anticipation restricts and I wonder if this is because of our dopaminergic minds.

Interesting that you say that the internet was originally a tool for good. I'm in the process of reading the book recently recommended by Scottie "Surveillance Valley" by Yasha Levine. He details (with extensive references) how the internet originates from ARPANET which was a network designed to connect the defence and intelligence agencies in the US and enable the sharing of data for counterinsurgency programs. Almost all future developments and technology that enabled the internet as we know it today were funded by US defence and intelligence agencies and were always intended to further the intelligence and surveillance objectives of the PTB. The clever part was that various operators managed the spin that the internet was the new way for freedom of expression and for decades we all believed that, until various whistleblowers have allowed us to see the man behind the curtain. And the connections between Microsoft, Google, Apple, etc and the NSA are just mind blowing. So, rest assured, the reason the internet is "surveillance city" is because that is exactly how it was planned and the execution has been pretty damn good from that perspective.

Because it's still 100% + better than any alternative. The people here are working towards a common necessary goal/outcome. I am greatful for all the input which makes me question every step taken. Thanks!
But, are you questioning "every step taken"? It seems that when things are pointed out to you about things you have written, quite often you defend and deflect. That is not questioning every step taken. Or do you just question every step taken by others?

But, are you questioning "every step taken"? It seems that when things are pointed out to you about things you have written, quite often you defend and deflect. That is not questioning every step taken. Or do you just question every step taken by others?

The self questioning is not a new phenomena. It's something that seems to be part of my internal makeup.

Question others?

Back
Top Bottom