Oh good lord.. 500 pages does not make right. Not one person in this entire discussion offered one cogent argument that couldn't be equally attributed to an actual pandemic, and an actual response to a pandemic - and that was my entire point. If I have 500 pages of reason at my disposal that I'm expected to reference, then so do they.

On that note, I'm out.

That's exactly what we've been doing.

ok bye!

The study showing how cholesterol was protective in Wuhan was also shared on social media, but can't recall seeing it in this thread. And it's supremely important! Careful with the vegetable oils and sugars, they can literally wreck your health!

From one of my favorite physicians:

Lower cholesterol predicts worse infection in two studies

Share this one! People taking stating drugs will be interested.

In French SOTT, we have this :

It's from a collective of physicians whom moto is "primarum non nocere" ;-)

How can you reach a resolution with such people? This is my worry!! How can you just tell them to go do whatever they want to themselves but leave the rest of us alone? They are all about control and power. This is the scary thing.
Welcome to the club! The issue of authoritarianism has been discussed for years in the forum. It's astonishing many didn't get the memo. Nowadays, it is becoming more apparent, but not to all. I for one don't fear psychopaths in positions of power, because the mindless followers in everyday life are by far more dangerous. In this crisis, what I noticed in many acquaintance who used to be 'liberal' in the former sense, is that all notion of individual liberty, responsibility, self-determination, or even free thinking have suddenly all vanished, as if a switch has been turned off. It's all about what the state should do, what state experts say and about others following "recommendations" and orders. They have no self-control, so they seek to control others.

One positive thing that seems to be surfacing during this virus scare is bringing attention to Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation and other natural healing therapies.

Here’s a paper on Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation

AYTU BioScience a publicly traded company just officially partnered with Cedar-Sinai Hospitals for their peer-reviewed UV COVID treatment called Healight. Unfortunately Twitter blocked AYTU BioScience account and YouTube removed their videos yesterday.

The same applies here: Was this also preparation for a good harvest in 2020? Perhaps only my mind is verry cracy. But the idea could not be dismissed out of hand.

The moment you wrote about 'good harvest' I was reading
"The Montauk Project Revisited" by Michael Topper where he says

What is true of the "individual" Transition personality and its informing soul-unit, is true of the collective. At a transition-juncture in which the whole 3rd density field is scheduled, through factors of cosmic timing, to make a 4th density transition, there are two probability-currents to be taken into account, interrelated but distinct. The overall probability-value or ratio-of-intensity for the field as a whole is the determinant, through focus of the transition-juncture, as to whether the field will polarize 4th density positive, 4th density negative or fail to so polarize altogether (in which case it generally self-destructs, or is left barren as an "uninhabitable" matrix). There is the related but independent variable of. personal probability, or ratio-of-intensity, for the given soul alignment (i.e. whether "you" personally are functioning through a sufficient intensity of integrative ratios in your probability-fields to warrant polarization positive or negative, or no polarization at all).

Generally, the statistical "average" in the (possible) transition personalities coupled to the event-moment of density transition, depends deeply on the aggregate value or ratio-of-intensity characterizing the overall field at that point. As the field goes, so they go.

Few are of sufficient development to transcend the aggregate influence of the field’s probability-value. And not all during that time-period can be considered even potential transition-personalities.

If this is the case then TPTB have all reason to create at ANY times as much inner and outer turmoil as possible so that when the moment arrives the alignment is always to their advantage.... so this virus must be a true gift to them..

Welcome to the club! The issue of authoritarianism has been discussed for years in the forum. It's astonishing many didn't get the memo. Nowadays, it is becoming more apparent, but not to all. I for one don't fear psychopaths in positions of power, because the mindless followers in everyday life are by far more dangerous. In this crisis, what I noticed in many acquaintance who used to be 'liberal' in the former sense, is that all notion of individual liberty, responsibility, self-determination, or even free thinking have suddenly all vanished, as if a switch has been turned off. It's all about what the state should do, what state experts say and about others following "recommendations" and orders. They have no self-control, so they seek to control others.
Astute observation- was just discussing the same thing with a friend.
i think those that pull the strings know psychology very well and this is exactly what they are relying on.

I had no idea the vegetarian agenda could fit into the pandemic but I was clearly wrong.

Just wait for the gretafans to show up.

About the video, well, it's ridiculous. Here in Argentina and in the rest of the world there is Foot and Mouth Disease. It is endemic and has been passed on to humans for as long as I can remember. The reality is that with or without vaccination, people are already immunized. And this fever attacks most of the known livestock, not just cattle.

The virus responsible for the disease is a picornavirus, the prototype member of the genus Aphthovirus.

Here's another example of dealing with the other side

So I was busy eating my dinner - don't judge me but I was having steak. I do live with a vegetarian. She's quite amicable and used to respect other people's food choices - yes we'd have debates about healthy eating but we respected each others choices.

Today however, she waltzes into the kitchen, sees me eating steak and gives me a huge look of disapproval. I look at her and ask what the matter is... She says it's because of meat eaters we have Covid-19... That any animal related pandemic comes from meat eaters. She says that she now thinks everyone should be a vegetarian. She says animals are disgusting and that by eating them, we're making ourselves disgusting as well.

I try and counter but all I hear coming back at me is 'pandemic' 'pandemic'.... I say people have eaten beef since forever... She says pandemic.... I say people should respect each others wishes, she says pandemic.

I'm telling you guys.... The legion of the ruled is going to be unleashed against us in a way that'll make nazi Germany look like a minor playground spat. It's terrifying.

These people are so self righteous. They aren't some super villain caricatures from a comic book... They are people who think they are doing some real good.

Vegans have been like this for years. They have a perfect trifecta of moral self-righteousness to fuel their evangelical fanaticism. First, they believe meat is unhealthy for the human body. Second, they believe animal husbandry is bad for the planet. Third, they believe that killing animals for food is ethically monstrous. So they believe they are justified on moral, ecological, and public health grounds, and therefore that anyone who resists is either deluded and ignorant, or simply evil.

It doesn't help that the average person doesn't have a very good understanding of diet, and just robotically consumes whatever processed garbage is put in front of them. For this reason, vegans - who do tend to be more conscious of what they eat - often experience a short-term improvement in their sense of well-being, simply because they're avoiding processed crap. Studies that compare health outcomes of vegans with those on the 'standard American diet' show veganism is better for the same reason, which helps fuel their delusion.

It also takes a significant amount of effort to maintain a vegan diet. That, combined with the psychological and emotional investment vegans make, makes it very difficult for them to change their minds. Sunk-cost fallacy plus their whole identity being tied up with "yummy vegan food".

I deal with these creatures by laughing in their faces. To their ethical argument, I tell them they have the ethics of children - that the belief that central nervous systems are necessary for consciousness is woefully anthropocentric, that life feeds on life, and that therefore the notion that you can be morally clean simply by avoiding certain foods (rather than concerning yourself with the quality of life your food had while alive) is delusional. Their ecological and health arguments can be BTFOd with very little effort.

That said, logic can't reach them, and yes, they are going to become an absolute menace. Expect the same tactics to be used against meat as were deployed against tobacco.

On the road to my mother's house I stopped during 2h to meet a cousin. She was here with her husband, her daugther and his boyfriend + a couple of friends with 2 young children, all around a table outside the house, all much relaxed. The husband of the couple of friends is in the insurances. I take care to all what I said, just sending some seeds when I can, or open questions when needed. Nothing special to relate here except one thing I do not remember having read it yet, thus here it is :
At a moment, I made a small recap, I said that starting in 2001, they declared the war against terrorism. And now, it's a new war which starts, the war against viruses, followed by some example of president who clearly stated that. He then pointed out the following : it's normal that they call it "a war", it's for "legal" reasons. I do not remember what he then said but in summary i understood the following : when there's a war it's often a situation which is not taken into account in insurance's contracts, thus, allowing insurance corporations to avoid to pay. We changed then subject. Now that i'm back to think about this, how the hell could an insurance declare that as it's a state of war (which are just words, but in reality there's NO war) they would not pay back what they should normally pay ? I mean, even if what he said seems ... possible, I've hard to believe that insurers will use this kind of argument to avoid to pay back when it's needed ? But why not, when it's about money, you an expect anything.

Maybe keep an eye on that side, and if any here is an experienced insurors, do not hesitate to comment.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this is only in Italian- couldnt find with English subtitles -
In a nutshell Italian member of parliament is calling spade a spade, accusing PTB of totalitarianism and deception, claiming a biggest hoax in human history quite poignant actually - that we finally hear this being said in a Parliament of a country “worst affected”- kinda of gives me hope, fool’s hope indeed.

That said, logic can't reach them, and yes, they are going to become an absolute menace.

I know something that's funny and can "turn them off" at the same time.

First you tell them that if everyone were to go vegan, then you have to dramatically increase the production of vegetables exponentially. You have to produce tons and tons of vegetables, cereals, legumes etc. To do that, of course, you have to expand the cultivable land. If you do that, you have no choice but to deforest. And if you deforest to increase your crops (which must be intensive because it also increases the demand and amount of nutrients that must be replaced when you no longer consume meat) you are unfortunately displacing and killing literally thousands of animal species and driving them to extinction. On the other hand, because of deforestation, and destruction of habitats, the soil loses its nutrients, you break the balance and in a few years the land becomes a desert. You have no more cultivable land and you have a total famine. Veganism killed the human species.

Some will just turn around and not talk to you, but the fun is seeing their faces when their minds are left BSOD.

I think that the real reason for what's going on is real pandemic which will have place and the 3/4D consortium know it and want to take adventage on it. As they want to destroy of the vast 3D population on the surface of the planet...
Q: (L) Bob Lazar[5] referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Why?
A: New race. Important. 13 years about when happens.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
As they can't start something like it is in the movies (for instance, War of the Worlds), because reality doesn't work like that, in particular, at the higher levels (4 Density). They can advance things otherwise...

Suspect, that they will try to weaken population as most as they can. The best way to damage the physical stability (the health, survival and general maintain of physical existence) of the 3D human beings is attack the economy.

Wearing the mask make one only more prone to get illness, because mask only work if is often changed and is correctly prepared (people do not do that and will not). Wearing masks mean also ban for smoking. WHO says that coronavirus comes from animal/animals, so we should stop eat meat in their opinion.

I think that this context presented in my post may help to see things clearer and suggest correct explanation why government will decide to make the specific steps in the future.

I know something that's funny and can "turn them off" at the same time.

First you tell them that if everyone were to go vegan, then you have to dramatically increase the production of vegetables exponentially. You have to produce tons and tons of vegetables, cereals, legumes etc. To do that, of course, you have to expand the cultivable land. If you do that, you have no choice but to deforest. And if you deforest to increase your crops (which must be intensive because it also increases the demand and amount of nutrients that must be replaced when you no longer consume meat) you are unfortunately displacing and killing literally thousands of animal species and driving them to extinction. On the other hand, because of deforestation, and destruction of habitats, the soil loses its nutrients, you break the balance and in a few years the land becomes a desert. You have no more cultivable land and you have a total famine. Veganism killed the human species.

Some will just turn around and not talk to you, but the fun is seeing their faces when their minds are left BSOD.

Brilliant. I love it and am stealing this.

Another one: if we all went vegan, then there'd be no more need for livestock, and indeed we'd need the land currently used to grow livestock feed to cultivate vegetables. Therefore the livestock would have to be culled.

In the name of saving the animals, vegans would commit the greatest slaughter of animals in history ... and probably cause the extinction of every domesticated species.

Back
Top Bottom