Q source / Qanon

Not too sure if this link should be in this thread but here goes. The start of the this videocast is about healing trauma with Cathy O'Brian's new book healing trauma. Then around the 33 minute mark, Juan begins to describe the 209,000 sealed indictments, and how the election is key to prosecuting everyone involved with foreign interference, defrauding the peoples vote.
From illegal aliens voting, to social workers helping create illegal voters and all the way up the chain to the top.
Juan tries to explain to Rosanne, the Book of Esther, the 17th book of the bible, and how the reversal that happened for the jews with the malakites (kamala), Rosanne is a little distracted so he has to restart several times in the 1st half. /smile
Its a great insight to whats happening.

In line with the Q narrative is not only the recent Pieczenik interview (DR. STEVE PIECZENIK UJAWNIA | TAJNA OPERACJA DONALDA TRUMPA W WYBORACH 2020 | POLSKIE NAPISY), but this:
I have not researched ballot audit, but I'm aware that Devin Nunes is talking about it.

@PopHistorian

This might be the insider you are looking for.

Simon Parkes

I found this guy on YT. He has good credentials, coming from a British diplomatic and MI6 family (though that doesn't necessarily automatically make him a 'good' guy) but he really seems genuine to me.

He has the full story on what happened at the showdown with the servers in Frankfurt, apparently direct from David Steele.

Gina Haspel is not dead supposedly.

"They were shredding evidence. She's not dead she sung like a canary"

Video is 13m 20s

I did some more research on him - he stated he founded a spiritual group with lots of members.

Connecting Consciousness Group

@PopHistorian

This might be the insider you are looking for.

Simon Parkes

I found this guy on YT. He has good credentials, coming from a British diplomatic and MI6 family (though that doesn't necessarily automatically make him a 'good' guy) but he really seems genuine to me.

He has the full story on what happened at the showdown with the servers in Frankfurt, apparently direct from David Steele.

Gina Haspel is not dead supposedly.

"They were shredding evidence. She's not dead she sung like a canary"

Video is 13m 20s

I did some more research on him - he stated he founded a spiritual group with lots of members.

Connecting Consciousness Group

I really don't know why you fill your head with such nonsense.

I think that's the problem!
Maybe because I've got too much time on my hands. Used to be constantly working and had no time for anything, now with Corona I've got more time than I know what to do with.

I found this guy on YT.

I watched the Simon video. I hadn't heard of him before, but here are my real-time notes. He started by citing Robert David Steele as a correspondent, whom I don't care for, as mentioned before (comes across as a strident attention seeker who seeks to shock). Simon addresses people who ask "how do I know all this" (and expresses concern at not being believed, chastising non-believers that he finds unpleasant -- or maybe it's just their disbelief that he finds unpleasant). He says he's getting his information from "American intelligence" that isn't any actual intelligence agency. He says his information can be had only from him (seems like a deal breaker). He says Gina Haspel has been sacked, without a public announcement. Pushes for donations in each video.

I watched Scott McKay, too, and I think he's sincere, and sounded good at first, and doesn't care if he's not believed, but then it became clear that everything he describes as knowledge about the current geopolitical situation comes from Q without question. He's also a NESARA believer, which I don't understand. He remains uncensored, too, probably because he's not connecting that much to news reports, fake or otherwise.

Gene Cosensei, at least, says that anyone with the time and effort, can do what he does. Still, he creates a bunch of dots (the DUMBs changing hands, clones, witches, warlocks, demons, unknown technologies, etc.) that are beyond anything else I can connect to, except in general. Notably, his strong Christian belief doesn't create a stifling Christian overlay on his narratives, like a lot of others, but it doesn't help. If I'm not mistaken, he speaks primarily or maybe exclusively on social-media channels Christian religious-oriented hosts. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Yes I have to agree about Robert David Steele, he really irks me. He is all about me, me, me!
Simon comes from an upper class British family, so it would be normal for him to show disdain of people that question him. I am not saying that it is right for him to do that, but it is natural for him and that amuses me.

Haven't heard of Scott McKay. Will check him out.

All things considered there has been only one insider that has told a whole completely different narrative about Haspel, the Frankfurt servers and the military casualties. G5. Unfortunately his writing style is truly abysmal.

"I reiterate The Frankfurt Raid is precisely as I have written. It was not military, Haspel was not present, and Flynn did not co-ordinate it. My sources have been reliable for three generations, and some half-century for this writer. For those who don’t know me."

Yes I have to agree about Robert David Steele, he really irks me. He is all about me, me, me!
Yes, in the worst way!

At this point, it's looking like the states' lawsuit is the thing no one predicted (SCOTUS decision whether to hear it is supposed to be today). So all the lawyer stuff, including their tall claims, now looks primarily like media bait. We'll see.

I watched a few of Simon Parks videos years ago but haven't watched this one. Is he still claiming his father was a high ranking Reptilian and his mother a Mantis being? He said he was teaching the hybrid aliens to function in society by teaching them to drive cars etc. He was having "healing" sessions and got into trouble by advising a woman that she should have sex with him to clear up karma related to a past life they had together. He's something else. Sounds like he's gone off into a new direction.

I watched a few of Simon Parks videos years ago but haven't watched this one. Is he still claiming his father was a high ranking Reptilian and his mother a Mantis being? He said he was teaching the hybrid aliens to function in society by teaching them to drive cars etc. He was having "healing" sessions and got into trouble by advising a woman that she should have sex with him to clear up karma related to a past life they had together. He's something else. Sounds like he's gone off into a new direction.
Indeed. I stopped watching Simon Parks 8 years ago. I thought he was derailing in his claims.

claiming his father was a high ranking Reptilian and his mother a Mantis being?
I didn't hear anything like that in just a few minutes, But in those few minutes he said you can get info only from him, asked for money, and declared he's really all about building a New Age healing center - thus declaring his aims.

Yes, in the worst way!

At this point, it's looking like the states' lawsuit is the thing no one predicted (SCOTUS decision whether to hear it is supposed to be today). So all the lawyer stuff, including their tall claims, now looks primarily like media bait. We'll see.

I never had any faith in the all the court / lawyer stuff, I think it was all just a side show. A distraction. Actually I'm leaning towards the Electoral College to save the day.

I have been doing a bit more research about Simon Parkes this past week. He is quite something else. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole!

Back
Top Bottom