Q source / Qanon

Jones

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi @seeker of light, not sure if you've seen it yet, there's quite a long thread on Q here.

The two video's that you have linked are quite long, could you give an overview of the content?

Finally, I notice that even though you've been a member here for a few years, we haven't seen an introduction post from you in the Newbies forum yet. Sometimes when things are a bit hectic, inviting new members to make an introduction post can be missed. In the Newbies forum you can make an introduction post and tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here. You can have a look there and see how others have done it.

Skyfarmr

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Stealing a few moments from our busy season to post an experience I've had during my attempts to educate people about some truths and falsehoods regarding coronavirus.

Most of the information was shared from the CDC's website and some well written and researched SOTT articles. One friend I shared information with, who happens to be a Progressive Dem, quickly asked me " You haven't been reading Qanon have you?" I looked at her puzzled, not knowing really what Qanon was. She explained. I denied it and explained to her where I had gotten my information, and further described the "garbage in-garbage out" kind of statistics based on inaccurate testing, etc., etc. So after much discussion, she sort of backed off the Qanon accusation as my source.

Fast forward a couple weeks, and I'm texting my sister-in-law, a loyal Democrat, and sent her a link from an SOTT article with the RFK,Jr video, and she replied to me "C______, I'm not Qanon, I'm a loyal Democrat and voting for Biden/Harris." Say whaaaat?:huh: So now that I've been accused twice of getting my CV19 "disinformation" from Qanon, I did a bit of looking into it. I replied to both of them that if they(Qanon) are following the same bread crumbs to come to the same conclusion that the corona-virus circus is a lot of hype based on maligned data and inaccurate testing methods resulting in a mangled interpretation/presentation of that data, they should still consider it seriously, or at the very least, worthy of suspicion.

After a few days of pondering these unforeseen reactions, and reading some SOTT articles on Qanon, I became very suspicious that Qanon may be inadvertently being used for COINTELPRO and squelching the truth, or at least tarnishing it for the lefties consumption by maligning the message of the truth about CV19 BECAUSE it's being posted by Qanon, as well. I even asked a few Trump-aligned friends if they were familiar with Qanon, and they would looked puzzled, saying they heard mention of them, but didn't know that much about them. Hmph!

I realize this isn't a huge poll on the subject, but found it very curious that my Liberal friends seemed to know more about Qanon than Conservative friends and acquaintances. Makes me think those who are exposing the falsehoods of CV19 reporting are being labeled conspiracy theorists BECAUSE Qanon happens to be sharing information that anyone can find for themselves and analyze without ever going on Qanon's site, as I did.

Anyone else have similar observations or experiences?

PopHistorian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I realize this isn't a huge poll on the subject, but found it very curious that my Liberal friends seemed to know more about Qanon than Conservative friends and acquaintances. Makes me think those who are exposing the falsehoods of CV19 reporting are being labeled conspiracy theorists BECAUSE Qanon happens to be sharing information that anyone can find for themselves and analyze without ever going on Qanon's site, as I did.

Anyone else have similar observations or experiences?
I would not say I'm a Qanon expert, but I have observed that most Leftists seem to know about Qanon, with their source being (ultimately, not necessarily directly) any of the hundreds/thousands of mainstream media articles that portray it negatively as a right-wing conspiracy theory and continue to allege that Qanon followers are associated with every manner of evil. I assume that Qanon has worked its way into the Leftist narrative/ideology/programming as simply a buzzword, trigger, or something like that. My guess is that most don't have any specific knowledge or have even read one of these MSM pieces. I'm sure some have never read an article (good or bad) about Trump, yet Orange Man Bad is still among their core beliefs.

Last edited:

PopHistorian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
For those digging in the Q rabbit hole, I discovered that the hottest decoders/possible insiders hailed for having the most specific details, sources, and accuracy now seem to be:

Charlie Freak: FreakSense TV
Santa Surfing: Santa Surfing Beach Broadcast
Jennifer Mac: JENNIFER MAC
KelliAnnHubNews: KelliAnnHubNews

Curious about what anyone might think of these YTube channels.

Other than a brief thread on Charlie Freak in this forum, I don't see any mentions of these people in searches of the whole forum.

axj

Dagobah Resident
Question: does anyone know of a similar person, with allegedly direct connections to US military sources, spilling info online? It would be nice to triangulate this with other reports.
@PopHistorian, I just remembered the other former CIA guy who talks openly about all these topics: Robert David Steele.

He was also recently interviewed by this Charlie Freak:

Last edited:
Top Bottom