Q source / Qanon

Hi @seeker of light, not sure if you've seen it yet, there's quite a long thread on Q here.

The two video's that you have linked are quite long, could you give an overview of the content?

Finally, I notice that even though you've been a member here for a few years, we haven't seen an introduction post from you in the Newbies forum yet. Sometimes when things are a bit hectic, inviting new members to make an introduction post can be missed. In the Newbies forum you can make an introduction post and tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here. You can have a look there and see how others have done it.

Stealing a few moments from our busy season to post an experience I've had during my attempts to educate people about some truths and falsehoods regarding coronavirus.

Most of the information was shared from the CDC's website and some well written and researched SOTT articles. One friend I shared information with, who happens to be a Progressive Dem, quickly asked me " You haven't been reading Qanon have you?" I looked at her puzzled, not knowing really what Qanon was. She explained. I denied it and explained to her where I had gotten my information, and further described the "garbage in-garbage out" kind of statistics based on inaccurate testing, etc., etc. So after much discussion, she sort of backed off the Qanon accusation as my source.

Fast forward a couple weeks, and I'm texting my sister-in-law, a loyal Democrat, and sent her a link from an SOTT article with the RFK,Jr video, and she replied to me "C______, I'm not Qanon, I'm a loyal Democrat and voting for Biden/Harris." Say whaaaat?:huh: So now that I've been accused twice of getting my CV19 "disinformation" from Qanon, I did a bit of looking into it. I replied to both of them that if they(Qanon) are following the same bread crumbs to come to the same conclusion that the corona-virus circus is a lot of hype based on maligned data and inaccurate testing methods resulting in a mangled interpretation/presentation of that data, they should still consider it seriously, or at the very least, worthy of suspicion.

After a few days of pondering these unforeseen reactions, and reading some SOTT articles on Qanon, I became very suspicious that Qanon may be inadvertently being used for COINTELPRO and squelching the truth, or at least tarnishing it for the lefties consumption by maligning the message of the truth about CV19 BECAUSE it's being posted by Qanon, as well. I even asked a few Trump-aligned friends if they were familiar with Qanon, and they would looked puzzled, saying they heard mention of them, but didn't know that much about them. Hmph!

I realize this isn't a huge poll on the subject, but found it very curious that my Liberal friends seemed to know more about Qanon than Conservative friends and acquaintances. Makes me think those who are exposing the falsehoods of CV19 reporting are being labeled conspiracy theorists BECAUSE Qanon happens to be sharing information that anyone can find for themselves and analyze without ever going on Qanon's site, as I did.

Anyone else have similar observations or experiences?

I realize this isn't a huge poll on the subject, but found it very curious that my Liberal friends seemed to know more about Qanon than Conservative friends and acquaintances. Makes me think those who are exposing the falsehoods of CV19 reporting are being labeled conspiracy theorists BECAUSE Qanon happens to be sharing information that anyone can find for themselves and analyze without ever going on Qanon's site, as I did.

Anyone else have similar observations or experiences?
I would not say I'm a Qanon expert, but I have observed that most Leftists seem to know about Qanon, with their source being (ultimately, not necessarily directly) any of the hundreds/thousands of mainstream media articles that portray it negatively as a right-wing conspiracy theory and continue to allege that Qanon followers are associated with every manner of evil. I assume that Qanon has worked its way into the Leftist narrative/ideology/programming as simply a buzzword, trigger, or something like that. My guess is that most don't have any specific knowledge or have even read one of these MSM pieces. I'm sure some have never read an article (good or bad) about Trump, yet Orange Man Bad is still among their core beliefs.

Last edited:
For those digging in the Q rabbit hole, I discovered that the hottest decoders/possible insiders hailed for having the most specific details, sources, and accuracy now seem to be:

Charlie Freak: FreakSense TV
Santa Surfing: Santa Surfing Beach Broadcast
Jennifer Mac: JENNIFER MAC
KelliAnnHubNews: KelliAnnHubNews

Curious about what anyone might think of these YTube channels.

Other than a brief thread on Charlie Freak in this forum, I don't see any mentions of these people in searches of the whole forum.

Question: does anyone know of a similar person, with allegedly direct connections to US military sources, spilling info online? It would be nice to triangulate this with other reports.

@PopHistorian, I just remembered the other former CIA guy who talks openly about all these topics: Robert David Steele.

He was also recently interviewed by this Charlie Freak:

Last edited:
I just remembered the other former CIA guy who talks openly about all these topics: Robert David Steele.
What bothers me about Steele is that it's all about him. He thinks he should be famous and have direct contact with every big shot to solve the world's problems, and he admits he was never a particularly senior operative. One idea of his that I thought was interesting: he said that no one has to take vengeance on the elites, the bankers, etc. If somehow they were just told to stop, keep the money, and go away, and somehow enforce that, everything would recover nicely. I'm concerned about so many people seeming to want vengeance, violent retribution, which is what BLM and Antifa seem to be about.

I had an opportunity last week to listen to those four people I linked in #635 above and I would describe them as very fringe. All about numerology, gematria, symbology, JKF Jr is alive - and all but Jennifer Mac seem heavy on New Age spirituality with Christian overlays. And at least Charlie and Santa believe that Trump and/or Q is communicating back to them. They all endorse Juan O Savin, who is a mysterious figure who calls into YouTube talk shows and podcasts and simply states things as fact without giving much or any evidence, and has a tendency to ramble at length without discernible aim.

Charlie Freak has done a lot of actual research, but a huge amount of what he states with certainty, "he just knows." Constant numerology, gematria, symbolism, etymology and hidden meanings. much of which he says he gets from the Akashic Record via meditation. He says Tesla was all about magnetism (the secret of energy) not electricity or gravity, etc., because it never dissipates. He believes JKR Jr, Princess Diana, and Michael Jackson are alive. Believes there have been scores of arrests of high-profile, known persons already, just not reported. He believes Tom Hanks is dead and Rita Wilson is imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay. Believes in veganism. Believes Earth is flat and center of the universe. Believes the channelers who say they're speaking to different alien races are actually speaking to various levels of other consciousness. Believes civilization itself evolved specifically to enable elites to eat children. Believes vote for Biden is voting for evil. Believes Trump's vaccine will neutralize heavy metals and other poisons in the body.

I didn't find any of them really helpful to understanding. They are not skeptical analysts, by any stretch. Fringe, but not in a compelling way. Just my opinion.

Hi @seeker of light, not sure if you've seen it yet, there's quite a long thread on Q here.

The two video's that you have linked are quite long, could you give an overview of the content?

Finally, I notice that even though you've been a member here for a few years, we haven't seen an introduction post from you in the Newbies forum yet. Sometimes when things are a bit hectic, inviting new members to make an introduction post can be missed. In the Newbies forum you can make an introduction post and tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here. You can have a look there and see how others have done it.
Dear Jones, Sorry for late reply, from what i can remember, basically Dr Shiva with help from software professionals can clearly show that electronic voting used in USA elections have databases that can change a single(1) vote into decimal vote (1.5 say). The implications for this are not good for fair elections.

In the Newbies forum you can make an introduction post and tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here. You can have a look there and see how others have done it.
I second what Jones has asked you to do, seeker of light. It's customary for new members to introduce themselves so that we can get to know you a little better. And, as Jones has said, if you're unsure of what to post, just look at how others have done it. :-)

Dear Jones, Sorry for late reply, from what i can remember, basically Dr Shiva with help from software professionals can clearly show that electronic voting used in USA elections have databases that can change a single(1) vote into decimal vote (1.5 say). The implications for this are not good for fair elections.
Personally, I don't trust "Dr." Shiva one bit. During the spring he was trying to 'divide and conquer' the alternative health movement by discrediting e.g. Robert Kennedy Jr. and Del Bigtree. The whole "inventor of e-mail" thing appears also to be bogus. Kennedy Jr. finally wrote a statement where he exposed Shiva's shady connections to various companies amongst other things. I can't find that response right now, but I'll link to a post of mine a while ago, where Shiva shows his dark side:

My two cents wrt Qanon.

In the beginning, it looked bogus to me. Then by going deeper into the data it started to make sense to me because all of the details and commonalities with what I thought about the 'evil guys' agenda, pizzagate, and so on. I saw later that it was often labelling the things in terms of 'good' vs 'evil', or 'patriots' vs 'evil ones', being the evil ones primarily democrats. But then I found they were praising as one of 'the good ones', the ones on the side of 'the light', Ronald Reagan. And that was a hard stop for me.

I just can't believe that after what Contras did in Latin America (pure and plain EVIL) under his approval, even declaring openly being super proud of what they did!, supporting coups, torture, killings, etc., still this movement is calling him part of the 'good ones' and on 'the side of light'.

That was for me the point that made me feel afterwards that my original thought about this whole thing was right.

What do we think of the theory that many of these high-ranking politicians will be arrested or worse? (GITMO, military tribunals)?
Some speculate that McCain and possibly Bush Sr were tried and executed (Q did also predict the time of death of McCain)
Kasich then said on TV "it's been twenty-four hours since John McCain was put to death" ?
Last time I checked there were 61,000+ sealed indictments amassed over the past year or so (apparently average number is roughly 1,000)

Deceased - Sen. AZ John McCain

There is an insider known as 'G5' who is providing the information.

McCain

McCain was questioned by the Military. He lived up to his codename of ‘Songbird’. But had nothing to offer beyond what was already known. He was subsequently executed (The Espionage Act, Military Tribunal). Well hidden by the issue of age and illness. Much as Arafat in Paris.

The son of a four-star father (The USS Liberty False Flag) and a four-star grandfather; he was refused ground space in Arlington. Annapolis was pressured to take him. It was not that Trump did not attend the sham eulogy because he was not invited; but rather that he refused. The White House flags did not perform their ceremonial renditions, by design, and without political intervention.

kerry-mccain2-3.jpg

John Kerry and John McCain

McCain III — worse than his father (USS Liberty Affair) — was a traitorous, treacherous animal, guilty of causing the deaths of many thousands of American and allied service personnel. Songbird’s egregious violations of the Espionage Act, dating from his lies concerning his injuries (self-caused by incorrectly ejecting in Vietnam); the monumental USS Forrestal Tragedy that he caused (despite recent attempts to disown the attribution by the usual false narratives); his subsequent activities through Congressional Hearings with his cohort-mate John Kerry (the principal architect of the current war of attrition in Ukraine — trapped by Russia. It would have been cheaper if the US Government paid the Kerry-Biden Consortium for what they are stealing — to facilitate resource looting), whereby all American and allied remaining POWs in Vietnam were executed.

Yet McCain was pumped by American MSM, to the point of being a ‘War Hero’. He was blackmailed by the Military Industrial Complex throughout his pathetic Congressional tenure.

“Let them eat cake”

The Average American has no idea how those who purport to represent their interests, actually live in the sheltered and elite world of Washington DC. They would be horrified if they knew. Well beyond “Let them eat cake”.

Both McCain and the former president were not to be buried at Arlington. He was buried on 5 December.

G5 mentioned that Senator Lindsay Graham, who used to be aligned with Senator McCain, was also indicted earlier, but pardoned. He changed to support Trump. What was significant, is that during the confirmation hearings of Brett Kavanaugh, he questioned Kavanaugh about Military Tribunals. Kavanaugh answered that they are constitutionally valid.

UPDATE [9 December, 2018]

by G5

I heard that some find it difficult to believe that McCain and GHWB were executed. As I told Dee, the audience is specifically for Deep State. Others don’t understand it.

They will suggest: what is the point of killing a dying person?
The point is: they cannot escape by; retiring, resigning, or living out. What they have done remains, and their families are also demonized. The audience is SPECIFICALLY for DEEP STATE.

The swift Military Tribunal and immediate execution, avoids the bilious and endless criminal court circuses. No — it is not JUSTICE or Denial of Rights. If they did not do what is put down, and can explain, fine. They don’t need lawyers to craft responses or find blockages to process. None of this is borderline.

Military act on overwhelming real evidence. They are not a criminal jurisdiction.

Deep State became terrified after they were made aware of McCain; now GHWB and others.

Tony Podesta was executed not for paedophilia, but for being involved in supplying and aiding enemy combatants.

Good old stupid puppets GWB and Obama provided the tools now used by Trump.

Public Servants offering different views (truth, reality, facts) to official reports are fired. There was one this week. I can’t remember the details of the event. Whistleblowers are criminalized or commit suicide.

Many flipped on their cohorts. Including the Obama pardoned HRC. Military will find other activities outside the pardon. Or could interestingly deny the pardon. SCOTUS will uphold that decision if asked. After all Obama was not constitutionally President at the time of say a Vacancy of the position. And former vice president [name] is a pedophile. But more importantly has aided enemy combatants with Kerry and their sons.

I am writing this up, including the attempted murder of Melania in Scotland recently. And who were taken out as a consequence. Trump has now agreed to the release of rendition (assassination) teams. It’s a process. They are acting now. I am aware.

Brennan (CIA Director) saying Trump as President should be removed by force, gets him hung. No discount. No misunderstanding. No sorry. One simple question.

McCain delivering arms and funds to ISIS, Al Qaeda etc., in Syria, were declared enemy combatants of the US at War from three days after 9/11; has him dead. No discounts. Nothing to say.
Logan, Hatch, RICO, PATRIOT, FISA etc are only decorations.

GHWB was indicted and Trump held the correct file on JFK. The plea deal of (code: ‘Timber Wolf‘, the mongrel dog) was that he die with his dignity and legacy. That was honoured.

2019 will be an interesting year. The 30% of government occupied by Deep State is shrinking. The century plus of what occurred — about which I am writing with NEW material — is interesting.

Why members of POW/MIA families despise McCain

After viewing the diary BREAKING VIDEO: John McCain's Angry Interview with the Des Moines Editorial Board tonight, I remembered something I read a little while ago ... and decided to look it up.

It was yet another example of John McCain losing his cool, and directing his venom toward yet another woman. The year was 1991, and he made the woman cry. The woman was in charge of the National Alliance of POW/MIA Families, and she was devoting her life to discovering whatever happened to her pilot brother, Capt. Victor J. Apodaca, MIA in Vietnam.

Fortunately there is a Youtube of this exchange.

McCain was labelled a traitor a long time ago.

Traitor John McCain 1969 Tokyo Recording

Meghan McCain - "My father, you can't kill him again"

Ohio Gov. John Kisach - It's like 24 hours since John McCain was put to death (around the 5.00 mark)

Those who are monitoring the QAnon phenomenon will probably be interested in this post:

Question: does anyone know of a similar person, with allegedly direct connections to US military sources, spilling info online? It would be nice to triangulate this with other reports.
@PopHistorian,
'G5'
Find him on

Beyond Q - An Information Dump from G5 - Gumshoe News

I believe he is British, they way he spells some of his words using the English format.

@Ocean - I can't really make sense of G5's articles or his aim. Very entertaining writing, though, and many grin-inducing lines.

What level of mass retardation do American administrations need to play to. All the answers are there if you look in the right directions and apply the correct filters.

Back
Top Bottom