This man has researched the village with survivors of the plague. He went through all the records and found one woman claimed she survived by drinking a jug of bacon grease which I found interesting. It does appear that there is a certain gene mutation these people had. Considering what may be on the horizon I found this very interesting.

Just under 20 minutes on bitchute:

REINER FUELLMICH - WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE

Worse crimes against humanity ever - not about virus/health - population reduction - gaining complete control over those who are left - genetic experiments not vaccination - weren't expecting so many adverse reactions - planned for 2050, moved up 2030, then 2020 - we have evidence - such magnitude - possibly need to have Nuremberg II - not about wealth but money used as a tool - perps same that caused past financial [2008] crises - print money to restore what they have stolen - corona a diversionary tactic from financial implosion - perp infighting/conflicts - Europe at the center because it is completely, definitely, totally broke - pension funds completely broke/stolen - get people under control before they find out what's really going on > first eight and one half minutes.

This man has researched the village with survivors of the plague. He went through all the records and found one woman claimed she survived by drinking a jug of bacon grease which I found interesting. It does appear that there is a certain gene mutation these people had. Considering what may be on the horizon I found this very interesting.

They are researching this gene in covid 19 studies. Maybe others already know about this but it is news to me.

Brief (14 minutes) video, but dense with info most of us know, touching upon many of the potential motives for global vaccination, not the least of which is financial gain. Still amazes me that a person as dubiously philanthropic as Bill Gates is one of main public faces of all this.

A DELETED BILL GATES DOCUMENTARY HAS BEEN REVIVED
Here is the same documentary on BitChute for another sharing option.

Regarding the idea that the mRNA vaccines somehow interfere with the body-soul connection: I don't think there is yet any evidence that it is 'special' in this respect. However, there are many toxic substances out there, and if the body is intoxicated, then so is the brain and thinking is harmed as well, and so is deep, critical thought, as well as our control over our lower emotions - all of which are essential for spiritual development. From this point of view, any toxic substance interferes with the body-soul connection. For example, if you get really drunk, you are no longer quite yourself (although on the other hand, if you are very stressed, in some cases a glass of wine can have the opposite effect! But that's another story).

What I'm getting at is that I don't think that people should be paranoid that they are going to lose their souls if they get vaccinated for whatever reason, nor that we should think of vaccinated people as having lost theirs, based on what we know of the vaccine so far. But it is harmful to the soul-body connection in the same way that anything toxic is harmful to the body, which is the seat of the soul. Of course, this one messes with the genetic code, so that's taking toxicity quite to a diabolical level. :nuts:

It is not meant to indulge paranoia

But it is a cautious tale, to have a watchful eye, acknowledging diffuse signs, in order to discern them over time (what belongs to what). In order to do so, one has to be sensitive to the signs that emerge - because they may not be directly shown in clear black & white letters.

I do agree fully with you, regarding toxins/intoxications have many effects on our bodies. Absolutely. But I definitely do not rule out that mRNA "vaccines", are tinkering with our DNA antennas, posing a strong risk that goes beyond what the eyes see.

There have been indirect signs revolving vaccines and soul/spirit, here and there. Bits and pieces I loosely picked up. Also the C's have been indicating that the vaccines prevent upgrading. That qualifies in my book at leat to be put on an "observation list", guided with a keen, watchful sense. But not to indulge into paranoia. (reading too much into it)

Let the signs come, on their own. I mean; if there is honest substance to it, it will tell its "contents".

It then can be sensed.

Sidenote / experience

I had at two occasions in my life; experiences of 'psycho' drugs, which had a strange effect on my inner being - intuitively noticed as a red flag warning. As a young man, in a dire, critical (existential) situation and stuck between two countries, my grandmother wanted to helped me out with a pill, she said "can aid your emotional situation" - probably an early psycho pill of some kind back in 1984. She had them, albeit never took them, just as a reserve. And yes, sure it "calmed" me down (or rather "numbed" me down). And it had this odd sensation of me, being not fully me. Like something was off, unreachable.

In 2005, I wanted to quit smoking, and got the Pfizer Champix pills (former psycho drug, but then reformed into "helping smokers to quit"). Now that was the most weird experience I have ever experienced (from a perspective of having very sensitive senses). It felt as if my emotions where removed, displaced, kind of separated "lingering in the distance", but not with or in me. My head on the other side (thought were the same) at that time. Fuzzing and buzzing (after separation time).

One thing was for sure - it all felt totally wrong.

I immediately broke off the treatment, and never looked back. I did not indulge into the 'looser' feeling, of not having successfully quit smoking. On the contrary, I started to realize how much I truly loved to smoke.

I don't know how far this might be relevant for all German parents to refer to this ruling.... but it could be a starting point... @Mari e.g. maybe good to know... sorry, The article is in German, but it says that a child was exempted from the mask requirement at school because of the ruling.

Yes, there have been a couple of rulings in Germany.

The tricky part is, that this court decision is only valid for the child in question. In two other instances, it was for two schools only. Nevertheless, the good part (hopefully) is, that this creates buzz among the germans, which nowadays are surrounded by so much insanity being spilled out - but more worrisome are the immediate plans unfolding:

They want to test all school children in Germany, so we are speaking of 10.8 million tests/weekly on most likely all negative children, which creates huge numbers of false positives. Also, the german Government is planning to change the infection law anew - in such a way that it would, together with the planned hyper testing, result into permanent/infinite lockdown by law ("new refined" § 28 Pandemic law)

A little hopeful and highly unexpected story from my mother's village in The Netherlands. So my aunt also lives there. She is 79, suffers from many debilitating diseases like Addison, diabetes, survivor of breast cancer and had a brain aneurism. She started changing her diet of food and information about a year ago, started to become much healthier and stronger and became an avid Dutch Sott reader. Yesterday she had to see her GP and the first thing he said was that he assumed she had already had the vaccination. She hasn't so she said no. He was completely surprised and asked her why not. She is a very soft spoken pleasant lady and in a very calm way she gave her reasons (listing all info that everyone here is familiar with) and he almost fell from his chair, he was totally flabbergasted and..... interested! He had never heard one bit about what is really going on as he said he only gets his info from the tv and the Dutch government (:shock:), no one had ever told him all this, he said. He asked her where he should start gathering info and she referred him to start with pod casts of Sucharit Bahkdi and Sott.net.
Let us hope some neurons in this doctor's brain will start firing and that good things will come of that!

(I learned from her that the Dutch Dr Fauci, Mr Ab Osterhaus, organised already on 22nd January 2019 courses "Pandemic Marketing" with the goal to get more people to take vaccines through manipulation of the press, politicians and the people and how to hold them hostage in fear so that they will want to be .... vaccinated! A documentary was made about this.)

What a beautiful story !

So beautiful it warms the heart. Just WOW !

Referring to Dr Sucharit Bhakdi at Sott, is brilliant. A strong, humble and sensible voice with deep knowledge in the field.

💕

A little hopeful and highly unexpected story from my mother's village in The Netherlands. So my aunt also lives there. She is 79, suffers from many debilitating diseases like Addison, diabetes, survivor of breast cancer and had a brain aneurism. She started changing her diet of food and information about a year ago, started to become much healthier and stronger and became an avid Dutch Sott reader. Yesterday she had to see her GP and the first thing he said was that he assumed she had already had the vaccination. She hasn't so she said no. He was completely surprised and asked her why not. She is a very soft spoken pleasant lady and in a very calm way she gave her reasons (listing all info that everyone here is familiar with) and he almost fell from his chair, he was totally flabbergasted and..... interested! He had never heard one bit about what is really going on as he said he only gets his info from the tv and the Dutch government (:shock:), no one had ever told him all this, he said. He asked her where he should start gathering info and she referred him to start with pod casts of Sucharit Bahkdi and Sott.net.
Let us hope some neurons in this doctor's brain will start firing and that good things will come of that!

(I learned from her that the Dutch Dr Fauci, Mr Ab Osterhaus, organised already on 22nd January 2019 courses "Pandemic Marketing" with the goal to get more people to take vaccines through manipulation of the press, politicians and the people and how to hold them hostage in fear so that they will want to be .... vaccinated! A documentary was made about this.)
Thank you to share this story about your aunt. We need stories like that, also, to give us faith and energy. I love to imagine your aunt talking to the doctor, how valient she is. She is a hero. She is a hero for me. If I close my eyes I see her in front of the doctor, strong and gentle at the same time, with courage saying: NO to the vaccines. And proud to be herself. We need heroes like that let me tell you.

So much new information! Where to start? I agree with XPan, we need to be aware that changes may happen in people who have recieved mRNA vaccines, but not to be paranoid nor see something that isn't there. Also, some people who have had the vaccine will probably be on tender hooks, waiting for something, whether an adverse reactions or for their lives to magically return too normal, so they themselves may not act in an 'ordinary' way?

But I have thought recently about the strange way in which people from the same household have recieved different vaccines. Evidently, they are not tailoring anyone's health to match a certain vaccine, that would take too long. Everyone that I have spoken to, where they are part of a couple, have recieved different vaccines...how many households have more than 2, maybe 3 adults who are eligible? I think it's done deliberately, so people are not able to compare. And I have also wondered why the SarsCov2 virus was not used in any of the vaccines...I still haven't found the answer to that.

I followed a link from a SOTT comment earlier, to a youtube account that played portions of the film 'The Invasion', 2007 along with commentary that highlights the 'zombie, zoned out, emotionless' aspect' of those who have had the shot in the film, as well as Coronacraziness. He touched on a lot, it's worth a watch

Regarding DARPRA producing a chip to read your bodies chemistry, well, no one saw that coming, eh? :wow:

So much new information! Where to start? I agree with XPan, we need to be aware that changes may happen in people who have recieved mRNA vaccines, but not to be paranoid nor see something that isn't there. Also, some people who have had the vaccine will probably be on tender hooks, waiting for something, whether an adverse reactions or for their lives to magically return too normal, so they themselves may not act in an 'ordinary' way?

But I have thought recently about the strange way in which people from the same household have recieved different vaccines. Evidently, they are not tailoring anyone's health to match a certain vaccine, that would take too long. Everyone that I have spoken to, where they are part of a couple, have recieved different vaccines...how many households have more than 2, maybe 3 adults who are eligible? I think it's done deliberately, so people are not able to compare. And I have also wondered why the SarsCov2 virus was not used in any of the vaccines...I still haven't found the answer to that.

I followed a link from a SOTT comment earlier, to a youtube account that played portions of the film 'The Invasion', 2007 along with commentary that highlights the 'zombie, zoned out, emotionless' aspect' of those who have had the shot in the film, as well as Coronacraziness. He touched on a lot, it's worth a watch

Regarding DARPRA producing a chip to read your bodies chemistry, well, no one saw that coming, eh? :wow:

Another screwed aspect

is that they now MIX different “vaccines”. (one dose of one, then a different type for the second dose) This has become far more frequent lately (and is now encouraged by by the official medical establishment and more countries I have noticed).

Dr Wolfgang Wodarg, Germany - said that is a nightmare, from a post analytical perspective. Making it impossible to understand the vast spectrum of damages how exactly they are related to what exactly, when mRNA vaccines are mixed.

Another screwed aspect

is that they now MIX different “vaccines”. (one dose of one, then a different type for the second dose) This has become far more frequent lately (and is now encouraged by by the official medical establishment and more countries I have noticed).

Dr Wolfgang Wodarg, Germany - said that is a nightmare, from a post analytical perspective. Making it impossible to understand the vast spectrum of damages how exactly they are related to what exactly, when mRNA vaccines are mixed.
I've thought about this too with the news that Europe may stop using Astrazeneca. In the early covid vaccine days, I think I remember there was talk of mixing Sputnik V with Astrazeneca, but that was quickly rejected. I do remember scientists explicity stating that it should not happen? And these are more conventional immunisations, so the implications for mRNA vaccine mixing is crazy. But what happens to those who have only had one shot of Astrazeneca? Do they have to wait until booster time and start with something new...see, this stuff should have been worked out before they started vaccinating the world!! Terrible, diabolical state of affairs!

I've thought about this too with the news that Europe may stop using Astrazeneca. In the early covid vaccine days, I think I remember there was talk of mixing Sputnik V with Astrazeneca, but that was quickly rejected. I do remember scientists explicity stating that it should not happen? And these are more conventional immunisations, so the implications for mRNA vaccine mixing is crazy. But what happens to those who have only had one shot of Astrazeneca? Do they have to wait until booster time and start with something new...see, this stuff should have been worked out before they started vaccinating the world!! Terrible, diabolical state of affairs!

There was talk

about cooperation between the companies of AstraZeneca and the Russian developer of Sputnik-V earlier on.

i am not sure if that was meant literally to mix the vaccines straight up. I assume it was about a form of cooperation to find common ground with each product. But yes, we never heard from it again.

Instead, Italy is supposedly starting the production of Sputnik-V. I do not know when, through. It could be towards the end of 2021. Also Germany is in the talks, to produce Sputnik-V.

Back
Top Bottom