Saw this the other day, but I don't think it's been noted here:

Report: Pfizer and Moderna COVID “Vaccines” Could Trigger Alzheimer’s, ALS, and Other Neurological Degenerative Diseases

Everyone from Joe Biden to Red Pope Francis is pushing for 100% acceptance of the mRNA vaccine for COVID. The vaccine is unproven and untested. No one knows if the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease.

Over 50 percent of new COVID cases involve people who have already been vaccinated.

Now, a startling new report in *Microbiology and Infectious Disease* finds the mRNA vaccines could trigger Alzheimer’s disease, ALS, and other neurological and cognitive degenerative diseases.​

From the report by J. Bart Classen, MD:
Development of new vaccine technology has been plagued with problems in the past. The current RNA based SARS- CoV-2 vaccines were approved in the US using an emergency order without extensive long term safety testing.

Dr. Classen and his associates found that the vaccine increases the likelihood of these hideous diseases by opening a pathway into human DNA, which is exactly what this gene-therapy drug is intended to do:
The results indicate that the vaccine RNA has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations. In the current analysis a total of sixteen UG tandem repeats (ΨGΨG) were identified and additional UG (ΨG) rich sequences were identified. Two GGΨA sequences were found. Potential G Quadruplex sequences are possibly present but a more sophisticated computer program is needed to verify these. Furthermore, the spike protein, created by the translation of the vaccine RNA, binds angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), a zinc containing enzyme.

More about that issue with zinc:
This interaction has the potential to increase intracellular zinc. Zinc ions have been shown to cause the transformation of TDP-43 to its pathologic prion configuration. The folding of TDP-43 and FUS into their pathologic prion confirmations is known to cause ALS, front temporal lobar degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological degenerative diseases.

Dr. Classen’s grim conclusion:
The enclosed finding as well as additional potential risks leads the author to believe that regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit.

In light of this and other reports on negative, debilitating, and deadly reactions to these experimental gene therapies, people should weigh carefully the unknown risks associated with the vaccine against the well-documented risks of COVID-19.

Further, with so many effective prophylactic and restorative treatments for the disease, such as HCQ, vitamin D, and zinc, the CDC
should immediately halt vaccine distribution until the dangers of the vaccine are documented.

I'm inclined to think that if people were aware of the above, they would think more than twice about getting the vax.

Wow 😳. The level of unthinking displayed in the comments is baffling.
They are baffling. ..what I found as I read through those is the expected picking apart of the mentality of the 'anti vaxxer' and 'conspiracy theorist'. Hardly any discussion regarding the actual findings behind Dr Mercola's article...they took a whole different path to one of evidence to one of being comfortable in an echo chamber. I suppose here, we can be accused of the same thing, which is why I wanted to post it, but I do believe we offer information! And still, the article pushed the narrative that the human trial participation group should be 'rewarded' for their participation and unblinded, so those in the placebo/control group had a chance to survive Covid 19. Despite the low IFR (0.12% - 0.26% across all groups, depending on your source.) Despite the fact that participants are financially rewarded and offered healthcare in the event of injury (Maddie, the 12 yr old trial participant of the Covid 19 vaccine for minors, currently in hospital). Despite the fact that unblinding your human trial before your clinical trials are over, is insanity!

Anyway, that's the opposition, I guess.

Today, I had a long phone conversation with a former work colleague, she was feeling pretty down. She has nobody she can discuss her feelings openly. Around 2 months ago I was at lunch with her and another former work colleague, who is first nations. They openly discussed concerns together, now she has stopped contact, she told both of us she would not get the jab

Now things have changed, she has daughter (her band originates on Vancouver island, where her daughter lives). She wanted to go visit her daughter on the Island, her daughter informed she could not go and visit her unless she has had the jab, talk about emotional blackmail. Pam, my friend, thinks she may have received the jab, as a result does not want to discuss it with her, this really upset her.

Seem that first nations are compliant, could be the long memories of smallpox infection, that has decimated First Nation populations in North America (can't help but think of a hyper dimensional influence).

I emailed the video by Dr. Tenpenny and 5 others concerning transmission, which she has viewed, she has concerns, because she has a daughter that teaches in the school system, had to receive the jab, in order to keep on teaching she had to comply. She did not mention her other daughter who is an RN but has told me previously, she is onboard with the whole issue, she also has grandchildren, I feel for her. She complained of just feeling really fatigued, which could be stress related due to the work environment. All her recent lab result were normal.

She is post menopausal, but did not voice any concerns, said she would be pissed if she had go through the menopause again. She did mention colleagues in the workplace have complained of lumps and swelling in the axillea (armpit). Which made me think of the Dr. Tenpenny video, where it was mentioned by Dr. Northrup regarding the transmission of pheromones in women related to the apocrine glands (that are also sweat producing glands, think body fluids) that have some effect on women's menstrual cycles are they potential vectors for transmission, for transmission, maybe I am just overthinking, who know as that point.

Until there is actual real evidence based scientific research that will be published (and at this point) I am not holding my breath, it's all hypothesis and conjecture.

She related there had been several deaths in the care facility where she works, but nothing out of the ordinary. We talked about the the third and possibly fourth wave, when the flu season arrives (gosh darn, I forgot the flu has been eradicated). I voiced that when the coronaviruses start flying around during the winter season due to the emerging natural coronaviruses, how this will affect those that have received the jab. Will this cause more mass suffering, blamed on the COVID, and the whole scenario repeats. All in all not a very pleasant conversation, but I think she felt somewhat relieved to talk about issues that she had concerns with, and just wanted to get off her chest, but we need to discuss these issues openly, just for our own sanity.

I suspect that every family in the world at this time is suffering the same emotional turmoil whether family members have received the jab or not, and that free will is being violated, using emotional blackmail, thanks to the mass media propaganda. Times of trial and tribulation indeed.

Today, I had a long phone conversation with a former work colleague, she was feeling pretty down. She has nobody she can discuss her feelings openly. Around 2 months ago I was at lunch with her and another former work colleague, who is first nations. They openly discussed concerns together, now she has stopped contact, she told both of us she would not get the jab

Now things have changed, she has daughter (her band originates on Vancouver island, where her daughter lives). She wanted to go visit her daughter on the Island, her daughter informed she could not go and visit her unless she has had the jab, talk about emotional blackmail. Pam, my friend, thinks she may have received the jab, as a result does not want to discuss it with her, this really upset her.

Seem that first nations are compliant, could be the long memories of smallpox infection, that has decimated First Nation populations in North America (can't help but think of a hyper dimensional influence).

I emailed the video by Dr. Tenpenny and 5 others concerning transmission, which she has viewed, she has concerns, because she has a daughter that teaches in the school system, had to receive the jab, in order to keep on teaching she had to comply. She did not mention her other daughter who is an RN but has told me previously, she is onboard with the whole issue, she also has grandchildren, I feel for her. She complained of just feeling really fatigued, which could be stress related due to the work environment. All her recent lab result were normal.

She is post menopausal, but did not voice any concerns, said she would be pissed if she had go through the menopause again. She did mention colleagues in the workplace have complained of lumps and swelling in the axillea (armpit). Which made me think of the Dr. Tenpenny video, where it was mentioned by Dr. Northrup regarding the transmission of pheromones in women related to the apocrine glands (that are also sweat producing glands, think body fluids) that have some effect on women's menstrual cycles are they potential vectors for transmission, for transmission, maybe I am just overthinking, who know as that point.

Until there is actual real evidence based scientific research that will be published (and at this point) I am not holding my breath, it's all hypothesis and conjecture.

She related there had been several deaths in the care facility where she works, but nothing out of the ordinary. We talked about the the third and possibly fourth wave, when the flu season arrives (gosh darn, I forgot the flu has been eradicated). I voiced that when the coronaviruses start flying around during the winter season due to the emerging natural coronaviruses, how this will affect those that have received the jab. Will this cause more mass suffering, blamed on the COVID, and the whole scenario repeats. All in all not a very pleasant conversation, but I think she felt somewhat relieved to talk about issues that she had concerns with, and just wanted to get off her chest, but we need to discuss these issues openly, just for our own sanity.

I suspect that every family in the world at this time is suffering the same emotional turmoil whether family members have received the jab or not, and that free will is being violated, using emotional blackmail, thanks to the mass media propaganda. Times of trial and tribulation indeed.
I strongly suspect my sister will not want me around her daughter (or them for that matter) due to my non-jab status. As mentioned in a previous post she was ecstatic about “being able to be normal again.” I am very concerned for my niece because her fathers family (with exception of one of his sisters) are all very left and pro vaxx, and my sister and I don’t have any family to speak of. If the worst comes to be, Niko (niece) will only have my wife and I or Tiffany and her family. Sad, crazy, and unpredictable times.

Well, I just thought that lumping together stupid and not protesting was a bit hasty. It's of course hard to know what exactly he meant by protesting. However, the lady had, for instance, just mentioned how the military was in the streets, so any kind of going-out-in-the-streets protesting wouldn't in my opinion be stupid, that would actually be smart. But yes, I do agree that all those masked people who are drooling to take the vaccine fit the description of stupid.

For those who are not brainwashed (and 'stupid'), it's a tricky situation. As we've discussed in length here on the forum, overtly fighting the tyranny, and the psychopaths imposing it, will only get you in trouble. A more covert and smarter protest would be e.g. to not take any PCR-tests.

Having said all that, I'm not completely ruling out the possiblity of joining a peaceful protest march in my city if there's clear indication that the crowd is going to be massive, like tens of thousands of people.

Actually another thing, specific to the Chilean context, is that rioting is practically a national pastime there. At least based on my own years living there, riots were not uncommon at all. Riots by students protesting high student debt. Celebratory riots after victorious soccer matches. Politically motivated riots.

One time the carabineros (military police) politely asked the rioters to throw the molotov cocktails at the riot trucks and not civilian vehicles, since the former were armored and could take it. Point being even the cops didn't take a friendly riot all that seriously. Just a bit of fun really.

So on the one hand, the government is certainly aware of that proclivity and this likely explains the heavy hand. On the other, the frustration of locals who see what's happening, as the population just rolls over for it, is equally understandable.

Well, I just thought that lumping together stupid and not protesting was a bit hasty. It's of course hard to know what exactly he meant by protesting. However, the lady had, for instance, just mentioned how the military was in the streets, so any kind of going-out-in-the-streets protesting wouldn't in my opinion be stupid, that would actually be smart. But yes, I do agree that all those masked people who are drooling to take the vaccine fit the description of stupid.

Having said all that, I'm not completely ruling out the possiblity of joining a peaceful protest march in my city if there's clear indication that the crowd is going to be massive, like tens of thousands of people.

@aragon, maybe it's just my reading, but I found a contradiction in your comment, you stated However, the lady had, for instance mentioned how the military was in the streets, so any going out in the streets protesting wouldn't in my opinion be stupid, that would actually be smart. Maybe a wording error?

A peaceful march in your city surrounded by other like minded people is fine.

Now think about this, this is just my opinion, a country that has a strong military presence with guns patrolling the streets and cities, and you go out in protest, I can only think of that phrase, what happens when people without guns face people with guns...A blood bath. I only hope that those people that are incarcerated, in their homes, can live to ride the wave and see better times.

Isn't it fortunate that Israel went all out with the Pfizer vax experiment!

Israel Examining Potential Link Of Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine With Heart Inflammation Cases

Given how sensitive the heart is to
(in connection with Covid 'Vaccines')

lack of oxygen
Masks; lower oxygen, increased CO2. Body getting rid of huge amounts of dying cell debris (inflammation)

blood clotting
vaccine induced production of spike proteins in cells; spite protein interaction in bloodstream with platelets. Damages in small blood vessels.

cell death
positive charged lipids once inside the human cells due to mRNA vaccines encapsulation (oxidative stress, cell death), reduction of red blood cells and vast damages to blood vessels

I am not surprised that people have problems with heart issues !

Last edited:
🇬🇧 "Search & Seizure at Home of Judge"
Who Rendered the Sensational Weimar (Germany) Mask-Judgment

🇩🇪 here is text in german language

2020News.de (Investigative Corona Committee Berlin's news outlet) writes in english, that the Judge from Weimar, Germany - who ruled against the corona restrictions, measuments, PCR tests - got a visit by the police, who went though all his stuff, including taking his mobile phone.

The court ruling was unique in Germany, due to the thoroughness in the investigation, by actually letting experts in each field being listened to, as well focussing primarily on the factual situation of the affected children

In Germany the most common thing is, that judges often reject everything, by solely referring to the governmental ruled CDC equivalent authority RKI - and it's highly questionable statements in the Plandemic, being basically a spokes outlet for the Plandemic and Dr Drosten's fraudulent "science" at Berlin Charité, revolving the PCR test and asymtomatic bs theory, both being used worldwide as the foundation for lockdowns, social distance and the whole salad.

Leipzig, Germany - Contempt Court ruling

The text from 2020News.de also highlights in the end of the text, the very strange, unlawful (?) court decision form Leipzig, Germany - in which a mother was sentenced to pay 18645 € - at a type of court process, that is not even allowed to delegate such fees - and the cost are no more than 60 € actually according to correctly legal procedures. Originally the Leipzig court wanted to make it 4 120 000 € (capped at 500 000 €) - while at the same time denying the mother her legal request !

Against a single mother... Wow.

Insanity. Written in large numbers.
Signed with help of Psychopathic energies, I would say.
Hubris is the other word that fits.

PS: The server of 2020news.de is massively attacked, which apparently can cause disruptions.

Last edited:
Actually another thing, specific to the Chilean context, is that rioting is practically a national pastime there. At least based on my own years living there, riots were not uncommon at all. Riots by students protesting high student debt. Celebratory riots after victorious soccer matches. Politically motivated riots.

One time the carabineros (military police) politely asked the rioters to throw the molotov cocktails at the riot trucks and not civilian vehicles, since the former were armored and could take it. Point being even the cops didn't take a friendly riot all that seriously. Just a bit of fun really.

So on the one hand, the government is certainly aware of that proclivity and this likely explains the heavy hand. On the other, the frustration of locals who see what's happening, as the population just rolls over for it, is equally understandable.
This is the paradox. The recent Estallido Social which led to the new Constitution process approval vote was promoted primarily by the far left. But then the Scamdemic arrived and who was it that promoted and criticized the government into more harsher measures, the same left? So if you are a manipulated youngster who participated in the SJW-like riot/destroy/burn/loot training, what do you do and who do you believe now? Well, initially it was the young who were the most terrified by the virus but now that is breaking down with the fatigue from the lockdowns, the closure of the schools and normal youth social activity and the despair and depression about what the future holds. So wait and see. Another round of unrest may be coming and this time the police and military might uniformly stand down in sympathy and solidarity while the entrenched elites right, center and left are removed.

Nothing like a front row seat...

@aragon, maybe it's just my reading, but I found a contradiction in your comment, you stated However, the lady had, for instance mentioned how the military was in the streets, so any going out in the streets protesting wouldn't in my opinion be stupid, that would actually be smart. Maybe a wording error?
Ah, very true. Thanks for pointing that out. :thup: I seem to have formulated my sentence to mean the exact opposite of what I was thinking. Should've been: "...so not going out in the streets protesting...".

Reported Apr. 14 by CTV Winnipeg (Canada), 10 people have been confirmed to have died from Covid-19 after they had the first dose. They didn't report which vaccine(s) was administered but mentioned that the deaths occurred as of Apr. 9th.

It's an article that makes the reader believe that you need to get both shots to be protected since the people who died did so after having only one shot. Dr. Joss Reimer explains it like this:

The immune response to the body producing those antibodies that can recognize and fight the virus takes about two weeks to build up after the dose of a vaccine,” she said.

“Any infection that occurs during the first two weeks after you receive a dose of the vaccine was either contracted before the dose was given or before the body had that time to mount an immune response.”

Besides the fact that the body can build it's own immune response without a vaccine, her response sheds no light on why they died but leaves the reader to conclude that they died from the pre-covid vax infection.

Reimer noted the vaccines are “very effective” at reducing the rates of infection and slowing transmission, especially after those 14 days, but “nothing is 100 per cent effective.

Gee, thanks for... nothing? Oh wait, are you trying to say you're made of Teflon in case you get sued?

She added that the data shows that after people have had an immune response, the vaccine has significant benefits in reducing the chance of infection and in reducing the serious side effects of COVID-19.

Serious side effects? Wait a minute, I thought Covid-19 was a respiratory virus that has rather specific outcomes? When I think of "serious side effects" in a medical environment, I think of:

• high fever (103 degrees or higher);
  • seizure (convulsions);
  • wheezing, trouble breathing;
  • severe stomach pain, severe vomiting or diarrhea;
  • easy bruising or bleeding; or
  • severe pain, itching, irritation, or skin changes where the shot was given.

... which is what one might get from the Prevnar 13 vaccine, for instance (it's just the first drug name that came to mind). ("Prevnar 13 vaccine is used to prevent infection caused by pneumococcal bacteria. Prevnar 13 contains 13 different types of pneumococcal bacteria.")

This short article actually stuns me as to how empty the whole thing is. It bamboozles the reader with numbers and says nothing about the actual deaths except that they had died. It's a complete spin piece. Ridiculous!

This is a downloadable report from State of the Nation that I've seen today. This should probably go onto the Side Effects thread as well? It's much we've already read about but it's pretty comprehensive and incredibly sad.

You are being redirected...

This is a great link with numerous topical articles - many CV related - listed on the right. These two stand out:

Why are TPTB tracking people with Rh-negative blood so closely?

A MUST READ If You Have Rh-Negative Blood

OK - I know there's been a lot of discussion on the forum about RH-negative blood types. In reading the second article, I may have stepped into a rabbit hole (and perhaps bringing some comic relief from all the CV crap). Page says it was posted by Nella Adriana Čorak-Šebetić:

From the second link:
The highest concentration of RH negative blood occurs in the Basque people of Northern Spain and Southern France, and in the Eastern/Oriental Jews. Only 15% of the entire world´s population is known to have the RH negative blood factor. While it is known that RH negative blood – (type ‘O’) is the purest blood known to mankind, it is not known from where the negative factor originates, as it is generally theorized by evolutionists that there is an unbroken bloodline from early human prototypes (pre-humans) to present day human beings.

As previously mentioned, ‘Rh negative’ blood indicates no protein connections exist to the Rhesus monkey, whereas ‘RH positive’ blood does carry protein linked to the Rhesus monkey – hence the ‘RH’ designation, ie. rhesus. All other earthly primates have this RH factor. Thus if all humans evolved from that line, all would have the RH factor. Obviously, that is not the case. Therefore, there must have been some manner of intervention giving rise to Rh-negative blood groups.
Blood type ‘O’ is the most common of the blood groups. When we separate the ‘O’ types into ‘negative’ and ‘positive’ we find that ‘O’ negative (the universal donor blood) constitutes less than 7% of the world´s population. Science at this very time is attempting to create a synthetic RH negative ‘O’ blood, but without success. For while the protein in positive blood can be cloned, that of negative blood cannot – which is quite interesting, and may be indicative of an alien origin, or more probable, from early genetic experimentation during previous advanced human civilization(s).
NOTE:
[People with type O- blood are called universal donors because their donated red blood cells have no A, B or Rh antigens and can therefore be safely given to people of any blood group. ... Their plasma does not contain A or B antibodies and can be transfused safely to all blood types. - google search page]
1958436_10152336455979040_2038699763_n.jpg
If the RH negative factor does not derive from any known earthly link (seemingly outside of the theorized evolutionary process) – from where did it originate? Geneticists generally claim the RH-negative factor is a mutation of unknown origin which apparently happened only a few thousand years ago. These ´negative´ blooded people spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, France and later into America, Canada and Australia. Basque peoples contain the largest concentration of known ‘O’ negative blooded people today because, they for the most part, have confined themselves to one area, whereas the Celtic people have branched out among all of the new world.

OK - so far so good, maybe? But further down the page:
BLOOD TYPES CONSPIRACY & RH FACTOR
Items from the Science Community

Here are a few tidbits about this blood thing. In ALL blood groups there exists a common microbe that in essence is THE LIFE FORCE ITSELF. During experiments that our team conducted we heated the blood to 700 degrees F and also put it in Liquid Nitrogen. This microbe which is visible only with a highly modified dark field microscope that was custom built for us was STILL ALIVE. We have also tested this on ´mummy dust´. This microbe is STILL alive after 5000 years plus when the mummy dust is placed in a ph perfect solution the same as the “live blood”, it returns back to ´life´.

The Draco (Reptilian) with the “O” RH-blood has unique properties because of the polarity of the blood cells. Blood is electrically/magnetic/chemical based. The relationship of all three must be kept at a specific PH balance of 7.0 to 7.2. The problem with the “O” RH-systems is this, the stomach has TOO MUCH acid in it for proper digestion so they had to resort to taking the trace mineral in THRU THE SKIN aka ´sitting in a bath tub full of minerals´.
Items from the Science Community? - um, shouldn't that be Sci-fi Community?! When exactly was a blood sample obtained from a Draco/Reptilian, presuming such a thing actually exists? Sadly, this makes me start to question the content on this entire site. But, just to explore a bit more - the first article. This one really gets into the alien/X-files territory and it's authored by the Cosmic Convergence:

Why are TPTB tracking people with Rh-negative blood so closely?​

Answer: Because people with Rh-negative blood type really are different…and often quite gifted in ways that threaten the status quo or establishment.

Cosmic Convergence Research Group
[NOTE: I'm unable to unbold copy of the following - it's not bolded in the article]

So different, in fact, that some scientific researchers actually believe that only through the introduction of alien life on planet Earth, as in extraterrestrial biological entities (EBEs) from outer space, can the Rh-negative blood type be explained. Other evolutionary theorists postulate that:​

“… there is an unbroken bloodline from
early human prototypes (pre-humans)
to present day human beings.”

(Source: The Mystery of Rh-Negative Blood—Genetic Origin Unknown)​

[...]
The real question to this modern mystery is: Why does the U.S. government track those with Rh-negative factor, especially those with O- blood type, with such extraordinary monitoring techniques—worldwide?

The X-Files​

The answer to this question can be extrapolated from one little known factoid.
That factoid became evident to anyone who watched The X-files for any period of time.*

2016 X-FILES Episode: There Are No Alien Abductions, Only Government Kidnappings

This very popular ‘science fiction’ television series was actually coded in such a manner so as to disseminate numerous hidden truths about the secret workings of various organs of the National Security State both within and external to the U.S. Federal Government. It was particularly designed to disclose critical details about the covert operations of the black-budgeted intelligence agencies and special secret services dealing with UFOs, alien visitations and extraterrestrial civilizations, both genuine and fabricated.

In fact, The X-Files was routinely used to inform the viewing public of many poignant, and sometimes highly radioactive truths. Most of this classified info was carefully interspersed within a lot of obvious fiction in almost every episode. In this way, the American psyche was indelibly imprinted with much esoteric knowledge about the clandestine shadow government which it would normally never have been exposed to.

The final series of The X-Files revealed one VERY IMPORTANT truth about the notorious alien abductions, which is now considered common knowledge among UFO and ET aficionados. That there were, and are, no alien abductions; there are only government kidnappings. And, that the exceedingly impressive Roswell UFO incident, just like the other much-publicized UFO events, was actually executed by the U.S. Military and Hollywood to spread the fake story that aliens are visiting us, and even crashing their spaceships into the Earth (apparently they ran out of gas).

KEY POINT: All alleged alien abductions were actually elaborate hoaxes perpetrated against unsuspecting people who were transported to specially equipped labs deep underground. The illusion of spaceships commandeered by EBEs and evil grey aliens surrounding the operating tables was fabricated as a cover to enable thousands of kidnappings of people of interest by the government. A disproportionate percentage of those criminal abductions were experienced by victims with O- blood.

This is the backdrop against which the so-called ‘alien abductions’ have supposedly taken place with far greater frequency since the end of World War II. This ongoing phenomenon has perfectly paralleled another major development—the creation of the National Security State, which is, in reality, a “Global Security and Surveillance Matrix”.

So, who exactly is the government kidnapping on a regular basis in order to ship them off to an underground laboratories in Nevada, Utah or Colorado for quite deliberate human experimentation purposes?
OK - with me so far?
Why are Rh-negative blood types more likely to be victims of ‘alien abductions’?

The government, as it turns out, has an insatiable appetite for remote viewers, telepathics, clairvoyants, clairaudients, psychics, and other highly gifted folks whose extra-sensory perception (ESP) is working at a very high level. In fact, the U.S. Armed Services and various Intelligence Agencies have aggressively recruited special individuals who have proven to be valuable military and/or intelligence assets. Why not—what better way to gain a strategic advantage over an adversary during times of war or economic conflict? Except that in many cases these talented souls are bribed or blackmailed, coerced or forced to take on their dubious assignments.

O- Blood​

It just so happens that those human beings who have O- blood type have a much higher likelihood of being gifted with super-sensible faculties. These are the people who see things and hear things that no one else does. That’s because they really can see behind the veil which separates most everyone else from the other side. Not just the other side as in “after death”; rather, the other planes of existence, other dimensions and parallel universes that literally interpenetrate our Earth realm. Earth is a 3rd Density planet on the way to becoming a 5th Density realm, so the O- types can perceive the higher densities before most others can. Especially as the present space-time continuum morphs through the 4th Density are the Rh-negative folks more attuned to extra-spatial events and extra-temporal changes.

Well, I suppose there's a couple of kernels of truth in there . . .
Science at this very time is attempting to make the recipe for RH negative 'O' blood, but without success. The protein in positive blood can be cloned, but not so of the negative blood - which is quite interesting. If the RH negative factor does not derive from any known earthly link - from where did it originate? Just for think...
From the same thread:
From Dr. D'Adamo site:

Type O Profile

Type O was the first blood type
, the type O ancestral prototype was a canny, aggressive predator. Aspects of the Type O profile remain essential in every society even to this day – leadership, extroversion, energy and focus are among their best traits. Type O’s can be powerful and productive, however, when stressed Type O’s response can be one of anger, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. When Type O wiring gets crossed, as a result of a poor diet, lack of exercise, unhealthy behaviors or elevated stress levels, Type O’s are more vulnerable to negative metabolic effects, including insulin resistance, sluggish thyroid activity, and weight gain. When you customize your life to Type O’s strengths you can reap the benefits of your ancestry. Your genetic inheritance offers you the opportunity to be strong, lean, productive, long-lived and optimistic

Type O’s tend to have low levels of thyroid hormone and often exhibit insufficient levels of iodine, a chemical element whose sole purpose is thyroid hormone regulation. This causes many side effects such as weight gain, fluid retention and fatigue....
Type O’s also have a higher level of stomach acid than the other blood types, which often results in stomach irritation and ulcers.

Type O Personality?

Type O’s most often described themselves in ways related to the following characteristics; responsible, decisive, organized, objective, rule-conscious, and practical.
Type O’s also scored significantly higher than the rest in “sensing” – using the 5 senses to gather information, and in the sensing-thinking combination, indicating that they are more detail and fact oriented, logical, precise and orderly. “I believe that the tendency to sense and get facts right stems from the inbred hunter-gatherer need to observe and accurately assess the environment in order to insure survival.” Says D’Adamo.
A giant aside here - in following a link in the Rh negative blood thread, it led to the Gog Magog thread initiated by Laura - her beginning post has this:
- is because of a book I read recently: Gogmagog: The Buried Gods by T.C. Lethbridge.
Which brings to mind MJF's post in the last session:
Apparently, when Brutus landed at what is now the port town of Totnes on the River Dart in Cornwall, as he was giving A celebration to the gods, several of these giants attacked and killed a great number of his men. The British warriors regrouped and eventually slew all the giants bar one. This surviving giant was called Gogmagog. Brutus arranged a wrestling match between his ally Corineus, who enjoyed fighting these giants. Now Gogmagog was supposedly 12 feet tall (3.66 metres - remember the C's said they could reach 11 feet tall). After a titanic struggle, Corineus hurled the giant to his death from a cliff. According to Monmouth, the place where this happened was still called Gogmagog's Leap in his day.
A rather odd synchronicity, but I digress . . . continuing from the Rh negative blood thread:
It occurs to me that it may be possible that RH O Negative blood may be connected to The Mother Matrix in some way.
[...]
"The Mother Matrix is the Primal Source of all that exists in your realm. She has two faces - life giving and death dealing - and it is up to you which face you see. Those who gaze upon the Mother Matrix seeking to control her with rituals or domination or restriction in their hearts, will see only serpents - and will experience only destruction. For the Mother is a Mirror. Those who gaze upon her with non-anticipatory love in their hearts, will receive all the bounty of infinite potential."
Just above this Mother Matrix definition was the link to the Gog Magog thread in which Laura talked about the crop circle that looked like a woman's face and the dream she had relating to it.
chilface.jpg

Now this detour about the Mother Matrix itself is apparently inconsequential on its face (no pun intended) as Laura responded -
The problem is, Daenerys, getting distracted by those things leads nowhere. Trust me! Been there, done that!
- other than it connected to the Gog Magog thread which connected to the giants discussion in the last session. Moving on.

I did some more research and found the following article:

Were Rh Negatives a target by NAZI Eugenics program?

January 17, 2012 by Brian D. Hill
Filed under Project EndGame, Science

Leave a comment

http://uswgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/hitler11.jpgAuthor: Brian D. Hill

It has come to my attention that when Hitler wanted a holocaust against the Jewish religion and race of people, the Nazis may have also had a role in checking blood types and even killing people based on blood types that were believed to be Jewish by the NAZI Eugenics program. Any medical records show peoples blood types so if a certain group of people had a certain blood type Hitler could target that whole group to get rid of that particular blood type.

But what blood type would Hitler and the Rockefeller backed NAZI eugenics program be targeting? Rh Negative blood type

There have been rumors that anyone associated with the Rh Negative blood type is either a reptillian/reptoid or apart of the satanic and demonic bloodline with claims that they attempted to mix with the grail bloodline.
[...]
According to research I had conducted on the Rh Factor, Dr. Philip Levine [2] “conducted research at the Rockefeller Institute for seven years, publishing 20 papers with Dr. Karl Landsteiner on blood disorders and discoveries.” according to a NYTimes article. It seems mysterious that the Rockefellers would take a interest in blood types regarding Rhesus Negative and positive facter right close to the extermination of Jewish people in the Third Reich, and since the Rockefellers were the ones that backed the NAZI Eugenics movement.

“Eugenics would have been so much bizarre parlor talk had it not been for extensive financing by corporate philanthropies, specifically the Carnegie Institution, the Rockefeller Foundation and the Harriman railroad fortune. They were all in league with some of America’s most respected scientists hailing from such prestigious universities as Stamford, Yale, Harvard, and Princeton. These academicians espoused race theory and race science, and then faked and twisted data to serve eugenics’ racist aims.” according to the History News Network.
You know, that last bolded sentence brings Jeffrey Epstein to mind. But as to that article, we seem to be circling back to MJF's Alton Towers thread (I've read parts of it only) and to what Laura has posted regarding grail bloodlines. And it would seen the authors of this first article of TPTB tracking those with Rh negative blood is the continuation of the same kind of premise as the above Nazi article.

I do want to note that way back when I first began reading about greys and abductions, it was thought that those (especially children) with psychic abilities were prime (again, no pun intended) targets, which goes to the tracking article indicating Rh-negs having "a much higher likelihood of being gifted with super-sensible faculties."

More from the Rh negative thread:
Finally a Mary Kay consultant informed me that my skin has a blue undertone and that it was rare. The makeup sold in department stores is designed for the majority of people whose complexions have yellow or pink undertones. My eyes are light brown but sometime look hazel. I didn't relate these facts to my blood type until a few years ago.
A wise friend of mine said I was celebrating remembering my true being. Another clairvoyant told me that I came to this planet on the Blue Ray Vibration. You might want to look at web sites about Blue Rays (not Indigos) and web sites about the Magdalene Order, blue rays who are here to anchor the Divine Feminine. I think "blue bloods" are RH negative people who belong to this group. We are here on a mission.
Another aside - who hasn't heard of Clear Channel i.e. iHeartMedia Inc. radio broadcasting. A Blu-Ray player being an upgrade from a DVD player for viewing movies at home - now heading for obsolescence. Interesting synchronicities though. Continuing:

"This bloodline is said to be more resistant to certain forms of attacks against human individuality by certain elite groups, have special and psychic abilities, and are ones that can easily break out of the propaganda matrix to warn others about the matrix they are living in."
[...]
I do believe that those people may make a play to destroy the rh negatives to further their efforts at mind control and maintaining their status quo.
The above is a Sept. 7, 2014 post. Hmmm.

O negative is supposed to be copper based as distinct from iron, hence a blue-green tarnish of copper;
hm, I can't really help here, because I didn't get my head around this fully, but I tend to think Brennan is referring to the different phenotypes that result from using different metals as so to say control units in the cells combined with Blood types. When iron is used in rhesus negative types, u get more like blue eyed and blond haired people, with copper instead in rhesus negative types combined with other blood types u get more green eyed and red haired people. I only read about this once and cant remember when and where.
Really quite interesting. There was talk on that thread of compiling a list of Rh negative forum members, but I don't know that it was done. I myself am 0+ having auburn hair (before gray set in) and hazel eyes. In reading the personality traits of an O+, there was a very high correlation, but also with regards to ADD/ADHD traits. If the shoe fits . . .

So, I wonder if there really is something to the whole Rh 0 negative types being targeted/tracked by the PTB for reasons other than what that first article theorized - which actually brought to mind the Qanon psyop. One last thought:

If the RH negative factor does not derive from any known earthly link - from where did it originate? Just for think...
Kantek?

Meanwhile, I've got to go back and catch up on this thread - tomorrow. :zzz:

I would like to explain a concept, that not many are aware of - even within the medical population - regarding the predictive power of a RT-PCR for Covid in relation to the prevalence of the virus in a population. It involves a tiny little bit of calculation, so bear with me.

Any medical test has a number of false positive and false negative test results. A false positive PCR test result is a test that gives a positive test result in the absence of true infection. The best medical tests have a false positive test rate of about 0.8%, i.e 8 out of 1000 tests are erroneously positive. It is not known what false positive rate the Covid-PCR test has, but it may well be higher (2-3% have been suggested in the medical literature, so the calculations below are really ‘best case scenarios’).

Let’s assume that the prevalence of infection in a population is 10% and we are testing 10’000 people.
So the test would correctly identify 1000 people as ‘positive’, but on top of that there would also be 80 people erroneously declared ‘positive’ despite in reality being ‘negative’ (0.8% of all tests done).

So now we have a total of 1080 positive tests, of which 1000 are true positives - so the predictive power of this test in these circumstances is 1000/1080 = 0.9259, or 92.59%. In other words any positive test is likely to be true with a 92.6% probability.

Let’s now assume that the prevalence of infection in the population is 0.1% (which is probably about the level we are experiencing now in ‘affected’ areas), and again we are testing 10’000 people.
The test now correctly identifies 10 people as ‘positive’, but we still have those 80 people that would erroneously be declared ‘positive’ despite being ‘negative’.

So now we have 90 positive test, of which only 10 are true positives - so the predictive power of this test in these circumstances is only 10/90 = 0.1111 or 11.11%. In other words any positive test is likely to be true only with a 11.11% probability.

And that is discarding all other potential issues with the PCR test which have been amply described in this thread.

Just thought it might be helpful to clear up some confusion around the validity of the test in relation to infection prevalence in the general population.

It seems mysterious that the Rockefellers would take a interest in blood types regarding Rhesus Negative and positive facter right close to the extermination of Jewish people in the Third Reich, and since the Rockefellers were the ones that backed the NAZI Eugenics movement.This is a great link with numerous topical articles - many CV related - listed on the right. These two stand out:

Why are TPTB tracking people with Rh-negative blood so closely?

A MUST READ If You Have Rh-Negative Blood

OK - I know there's been a lot of discussion on the forum about RH-negative blood types. In reading the second article, I may have stepped into a rabbit hole (and perhaps bringing some comic relief from all the CV crap). Page says it was posted by Nella Adriana Čorak-Šebetić:

From the second link:

NOTE:
[People with type O- blood are called universal donors because their donated red blood cells have no A, B or Rh antigens and can therefore be safely given to people of any blood group. ... Their plasma does not contain A or B antibodies and can be transfused safely to all blood types. - google search page]

OK - so far so good, maybe? But further down the page:

Items from the Science Community? - um, shouldn't that be Sci-fi Community?! When exactly was a blood sample obtained from a Draco/Reptilian, presuming such a thing actually exists? Sadly, this makes me start to question the content on this entire site. But, just to explore a bit more - the first article. This one really gets into the alien/X-files territory and it's authored by the Cosmic Convergence:

[NOTE: I'm unable to unbold copy of the following - it's not bolded in the article]

OK - with me so far?

Well, I suppose there's a couple of kernels of truth in there . . .

From the same thread:

A giant aside here - in following a link in the Rh negative blood thread, it led to the Gog Magog thread initiated by Laura - her beginning post has this:

Which brings to mind MJF's post in the last session:

A rather odd synchronicity, but I digress . . . continuing from the Rh negative blood thread:

Just above this Mother Matrix definition was the link to the Gog Magog thread in which Laura talked about the crop circle that looked like a woman's face and the dream she had relating to it.
chilface.jpg

Now this detour about the Mother Matrix itself is apparently inconsequential on its face (no pun intended) as Laura responded -

- other than it connected to the Gog Magog thread which connected to the giants discussion in the last session. Moving on.

You know, that last bolded sentence brings Jeffrey Epstein to mind. But as to that article, we seem to be circling back to MJF's Alton Towers thread (I've read parts of it only) and to what Laura has posted regarding grail bloodlines. And it would seen the authors of this first article of TPTB tracking those with Rh negative blood is the continuation of the same kind of premise as the above Nazi article.

I do want to note that way back when I first began reading about greys and abductions, it was thought that those (especially children) with psychic abilities were prime (again, no pun intended) targets, which goes to the tracking article indicating Rh-negs having "a much higher likelihood of being gifted with super-sensible faculties."

More from the Rh negative thread:

Another aside - who hasn't heard of Clear Channel i.e. iHeartMedia Inc. radio broadcasting. A Blu-Ray player being an upgrade from a DVD player for viewing movies at home - now heading for obsolescence. Interesting synchronicities though. Continuing:

The above is a Sept. 7, 2014 post. Hmmm.

Really quite interesting. There was talk on that thread of compiling a list of Rh negative forum members, but I don't know that it was done. I myself am 0+ having auburn hair (before gray set in) and hazel eyes. In reading the personality traits of an O+, there was a very high correlation, but also with regards to ADD/ADHD traits. If the shoe fits . . .

So, I wonder if there really is something to the whole Rh 0 negative types being targeted/tracked by the PTB for reasons other than what that first article theorized - which actually brought to mind the Qanon psyop. One last thought:

Kantek?

Meanwhile, I've got to go back and catch up on this thread - tomorrow. :zzz:
As regards your reference to my post in the 13 March thread, I am intending to follow up on the bloodline issue in the Alton Towers thread, so watch this space.

It is not for nothing that that thread seems to be dominated by references to the history of the British Isles and its people, where a lot of RH Negative types live. As a taster I would draw your attention to this quote by the C's made in the 19 February 2000 session:

Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?

A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Meditteranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-trans-generational habit.

Let me also point out that there aslso the Gogmagog Hills near Cambridge, which have been known by that name from time immemorial. That is where the real siege of Troy took place and from which Prince Paris (Abraham?) of the Trojans fled with his wife Helen (Sarah/Nefertiti?). As I said in that thread, Abraham was reputed to be red haired and Britain has a disproportionately large populations of red heads (BTW I myself have two red haired sons and given what I am about to add below, it may explain a lot about their behaviour:-D).

I have been re-reading Chapter 28 of the Wave where Laura touches on the subject of Neanderthals and said the following:

"What else strikes me as curious is the fact that red-headed individuals are noted to have been the particular objects of sacrifice in certain South American art. It is known from the genetic mapping that Neanderthals were red-headed and pale-skinned. They also had long "bread-loaf shaped" heads with a "bun" at the back. It makes me wonder about Ica skulls [from Peru], skulls such as those of Nefertiti and her children, artifical cranial deformation, genital mutilation and so on.

She subsequently added that "Two Neanderthals tested had type O blood. I haven't found a mention of the Rh factor, but I believe it was O positive, otherwise it would have been noted. It is not known if other Neanderthals that may be tested genetically will or will not have the same, but it is very likely. Early modern humans, on the other hand, were very likely O negative since the early Europeans are characterized by a high percentage of O negative blood".

I would add that a lot of people in the UK are RH Negative types as well, particularly in Ireland where my family hail from.

There was another quote made by the C's relating to how Laura should pay attention to a recent study linking Neanderthals to the present human population, which may be the study she was referring to in the quote above. I couldn't locate it though.

As regards giants, the C's made this quote in the 26 July 1997 session:

Q: Does anybody in the Masonic order know anything?

A: Yes.

Q: Well, how high do you have to go to get to know anything?

A: Page 33
[33rd degree]. Blond and blue-eyed, of course! Before genetic alteration, one branch stood eleven feet tall.

This quote may explain the giants who dwelt in Britain according to legend, which could be why the subject was brought up in the 13th March session.

Also bear in mind this quote from the 9th August 1997 session:

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

Q: Whenever a quantum leap...

A: Such as "now."

As regards your posting of the famous grey alien crop circle, it might be worth linking this to a quote the C's made in the 12th July 1997 session:

A: Have you researched the power of Stonehenge, and how it relates... where it fits in?

Q: Yes, we are bit by bit collecting things...

A: Well? And
crop circles? Amazing connections... And what of "The Rosy Cross?"

Finally, in another session where Laura was talking about the adverserial action between the Celts and the Aryans, the C's said the following:

Q: And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

A: No.

Q: Why?

A: Because of fourth density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to fourth density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on an individual basis ..."

Where you quoted in your post how it seemed mysterious that "the Rockefellers would take an interest in blood types regarding Rhesus Negative and Positive factors right close to the extermination of the Jewish people in the Third Reich, and the Rockefellers were the ones that backed the NAZI Eugenics movement", I would point out that the C's also said in another session that the Nazi extermination program was mainly aimed at Jews of the Abrahamic line, although they didn't know why this was. I think it was because that particular line of Jews (and probably people of Celtic stock generally) seemed to have the 3:5 tribal code in their DNA. The C's answer also seems to indicate that Abraham was a Celt and an Hyperborean.

I appreciate this is primarily a thread about the Covid Pandemic but the above may explain, at least in part, why the PTB are so interested in tracking people with Rh Negative blood.

BTW: Your post has to some extent pre-empted what I was going to say in the Alton Towers thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom