2010 Crop Circles

Stony-LittletonLSW3800.jpg

rrraven said:
...a hint to get building our own shelters?

This brings back memories of fallout shelters during the 50s and the fear of nuclear war and radioactive fallout. My dad acquired plans for a shelter, but one was never built. I was just a kid so was only vaguely aware of the situation and didn't really talk to him about the need for a shelter or why he never built it. This is the first I've heard of these barrow structures and it would be interesting to know if they were a type of "air raid/comet shelter".

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/StonyLittleton/StonyLittleton2010a.html said:
The location high on the hillside overlooking a quiet valley close to the Roman City of Bath is quite stunning. The Chamber Barrow of Stony Littleton is one of the finest Burial Chambers in Britain. Thought to be around 5000 years old, it resides in a remote location, cut off from the hectic 21st century. Perhaps one of the most amazing locations I have had the pleasure to visit, and yet only 40 minutes from my own home.

The formation is located right next to the ancient mound. The crop remains a mystery at the moment, as its very short, but however does have a yellow flower. At first glance we thought it was Old Canola, as most of the Canola fields are losing their flowers at this stage. It is only 3ft in height with a much narrow stem than Canola.

The crop inside had an extremely neat floor pattern, with minimal breakage. More to follow.

gonzorama said:
Another one reported!!
Very interesting!!
DSC0966-Walbury-Hill-L.jpg

This one seems kind of messy to me. There is no symmetry at all: the lower part of the circle has more little circles than the higher one, in the middle part, the circles on the left hand seem bigger than those on the right hand. Besides, the snaky (kind of cobra) figure, is weird, maybe a signature?

anart said:
It starts on 5/5/10 - nice. ;)

Wondering why these started in May? Maybe due to the weather and all that? And do we ever see these in the southern hemisphere?

They are quite beautiful. The one from June 2nd in the UK is amazing.

from --http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/england/berkshire/ancient-sites/combe-gibbet-and-walbury-hillfort.html

Combe Gibbet and Walbury Hillfort

To the West of Newbury lie the villages of Kintbury and Inkpen. From here, you can follow a pleasant country road climbing the chalk downs to the south. There are a couple of viewing places near the summit of Combe down, and the scenery is fantastic for miles around.

Here you will find Combe gibbet, and the remains of the Iron Age (600 BC to 50 AD) Walbury hill fort (SU3761). This stands at 974 feet (279m) above sea level, and was obviously a considerable feat of construction in its day having massive encircling banks and ditches. When in use it would have been defended by a timber palisade, of which nothing remains.

and here is some good info too--http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=4526

Known also as Combe Gibbet, Inkpen long barrow stands on the ridge between Walbury Hillfort and Inkpen Hill. It is 60m long and 22m wide and vague traces of the quarry ditches can be seen...

so here we have another cropcircle next to a long barrow...hmm and on the highest hill in south England are they saying HEAD FOR THE HILLS ???? GET YOUR LONGBARROW STOCKED UP???

Manuel said:
This one seems kind of messy to me. There is no symmetry at all: the lower part of the circle has more little circles than the higher one, in the middle part, the circles on the left hand seem bigger than those on the right hand. Besides, the snaky (kind of cobra) figure, is weird, maybe a signature?

It looks off to me as well - just off. My two cents, though, and nothing more. ;)

Ok, searched for an answer to my own question and found this

12-08-96
Q: (L) We've been discussing the crop circles, and would like to know if you have any input on that subject? Input on what we've discussed, what we think to this point, and just basically any info? Do the multiple perimeters represent multiple densities?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Are the crop circles themselves like antennae, or like homing devices for energy or thought patterns?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is the chronology of their appearance important?
A: Semi.
Q: (L) Is their location on the planet, in terms of longitude and latitude, significant?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) In what way yes?
A: Location, not latitude and longitude... Those are merely measure markers.
Q: (L) If the location is significant, what is it about the location that is significant?
A: Magnetic generators of bonding frequency.
Q: (L) Are you saying that magnetic generators of bonding frequency are located at those places, are in those places?
A: Port through them.

So appears to me that the area of southern England is a huge magnetic generator and there are other places that have some of this energy. The southern hemisphere must not have as many. Thanks for bearing with me. Probably there is a better place for this question on the forum. :-[

That's a nice one. Looks like the number of dots inside each circle is a prime number - except the farthest circle and I can't be sure on that one (looks like 14 dots) - the others are 13, 5, 15, 7, (14), 13

anart said:
That's a nice one. Looks like the number of dots inside each circle is a prime number - except the farthest circle and I can't be sure on that one (looks like 14 dots) - the others are 13, 5, 15, 7, (14), 13

Looks like 14 for me too. Must be shown something else than prime numbers (15 isn't a prime number either), but I have no idea what it can be. What I noticed is this: 4 (1+3) - 5 - 6 (1+5) - 7 - 5 (1+4) - 4 (1+3). Still lack of symmetry though.

The last one is very beautiful!!
In my opinion, the lack of simetry could be the perspective of the aerial picture, because in the diagram it seems to be ok.
Poirino201001diagram.jpg

That star/flower one is so utterly GORGEOUS!! I'm seeing the #7 again. The circles all around and the star in the middle.

But I am wondering - has there ever been a crop circle that looked SO much like a flower/star before?

Hi gonzorama,

gonzorama said:
The last one is very beautiful!!
In my opinion, the lack of simetry could be the perspective of the aerial picture, because in the diagram it seems to be ok.

I absolutely agree it's beautiful! And as far as the lack of symmetry is concerned (if you were relating to my previous post), I meant a lack of symmetry of the number progression (4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 5 - 4), and not the picture itself. Sorry for not being clear about that.

Back
Top Bottom