2010 Crop Circles

anart said:
gonzorama said:
there is a new one!!
reported today
it seems to be authentic...

Could be, but I see several points where there is a lack of symmetry, so I'm doubtful - not that that proves anything.

I'm not convinced either. Something just doesn't look right.

There seems to be another one reported in the UK for 31st May. - Source. No further details available for the time being.

DSC021411.jpg

Vulcan59 said:
There seems to be another one reported in the UK for 31st May. - Source. No further details available for the time being.

DSC021411.jpg

This looks like a reptile trying to interfere in something :P

Tigersoap said:
IronFloyd said:
This looks like a reptile trying to interfere in something :P

Looks more like a spermatozoid and an ovule to me :D

Exactly - and not very symmetrical either, if you look at the circles, at least from this picture. The Italian one is also very messy. Not much to see lately at all - are they not publishing pics of real circles or have there just been no real circles lately?

Anart said:
Not much to see lately at all - are they not publishing pics of real circles or have there just been no real circles lately?

Ah, so some activity at last! I was about to attribute the lack of circles to Global Warming!!!

My local paper is attributing the early blooming of roses and appearance of poison ivy to GW as well as the weekly Earth Signs feature promoting GW theme repeatedly ad nauseum. Have to say, the CCs so far are not too impressive especially compared to last year's hummingbird, dragonfly, syringe.

Vulcan59 said:
A new CC reported in the UK on 2nd June. - Source.

Liddington2010d.jpg

This one looks really funny. When you spin the inner-circles (only the smaller circle has to be mirrored too) until a certain degree you can make them fit and only one big circle is left.

[quote author=Vulcan59]

Liddington2010c.jpg
Liddington2010d.jpg
[/quote]

This one's really pretty. It looks a bit 'amusement parkish' / 'clownish' to me, since you always have those two tone spinning wheels everywhere at amusement parks. The way it looks like to me, is it represents 2 states of being, maybe 3D and 4D. The big ball is earth maybe, overlapping with the source / center of these two states, and the three balls other bodies, or the second largest ball might be earth, and the big ball encompassing the 'source' of the two states is approaching earth, a realm border perhaps. But the two different states (of being / consciousness) was the first thing I noticed. The big circle encompassing everything, might mean that whatever is happening here, is happening here only, and is not affecting something else.

Look like that Sinkhole in Guatemala if you look at it with eyes half closed :D

This last one in Italy actually made me tingle from head to toe as I looked at it. And, if you just turn the outer, large circle one "spoke," it seems to me the others are incorporated into it. A new reality changing all those affected by it, perhaps? Anyway, whatever its purpose (if there is one), it really tingled my physical being.

Jazper

E said:
[quote author=Vulcan59]

Liddington2010d.jpg

This one's really pretty. It looks a bit 'amusement parkish' / 'clownish' to me, since you always have those two tone spinning wheels everywhere at amusement parks. The way it looks like to me, is it represents 2 states of being, maybe 3D and 4D. The big ball is earth maybe, overlapping with the source / center of these two states, and the three balls other bodies, or the second largest ball might be earth, and the big ball encompassing the 'source' of the two states is approaching earth, a realm border perhaps. But the two different states (of being / consciousness) was the first thing I noticed. The big circle encompassing everything, might mean that whatever is happening here, is happening here only, and is not affecting something else.
[/quote]

..Really beautiful.. also gave me the feeling of an amusement park, a beach umbrella or a circus (with respect to the inner circle bigger) ... the same circle also gives the impression of a black and white tunnel that connects to a light at the end .. and three smaller circles above appear like drops of water causing a magnifying effect on the surface...

The bigger circle also seems the planet hit by some kind of comet, and three more bodies (the three circles) approaching... ahaha well, but as said before, the imagination goes a long way :D

Back
Top Bottom