2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

In the Musk conversation Trump also talked about the unlikely nature of the shooter missing, so his stance re - the SS being complicit in the assassination attempt may be affected by his belief in divine intervention in that moment. But his son's tweets the days after the attempt could be a sign that Trump is being pragmatic. The SS is still protecting him, so he may be wary of going on the attack right now.

I listened to the interview apart from the last quater of an hour and felt it lacked substance. It was clear that Musk is not used to interview people and too much time was spent on beating the chest and telling each other how great they are. It was also disappointing to hear the fervent support for Israel, the demonizing of Venezuela, the calling of North Korea, China and Russia for dictatorships, for calling the covid-vaccine the China virus, for blaming all the countries of the world for emptying their prisons and sending them to the US etc.. Musk was seen to believe in CO2 being caused by humans and talked nonsense about the danger of it reaching 1000 pmm.

While I agree that Trump likely is the best choice for the US, the programming due to being raised in an empire for all their leaders and voters too, makes it hard for an empirical collapse not to take place. It seems very hard for them to get rid of the belief that Americans are superior and that America is God's gift to mankind. Missed opportunities over the years, not least due to the operation in the background of the shadow national security state, sets the US on a certain trajectory and the most that can be hoped for is some lessening of the impact of the collapse. Trump may play a role in that if he is even allowed to take office.

Comparing to interviews with Putin or Lavrov where substance, intelligence and boundless knowledge on many issues is evident, then this interview was a pretty sad performance and a missed opportunity since the interview was bound to have such a big coverage.

Indeed. My first thought would be is she okay?
She's fine, she's still posting on Zero Hedge. She is ignoring my posts there too. I should have mentioned that in my post, sorry for that.

She can only be avoiding me because of my feelings about Trump. That was the last thing I sent her. I should have just left it alone. It's just upsetting that it is SO easy for people to turn on you these days for one simple statement even when you share a lot of values. I thought that was over with after COVID. Guess not.

It's especially difficult because she was the only friend I had here who I was able to do things with. I guess it just goes to show a lot of people are so polarized these days that it doesn't take much to lose friendships, and I'm taking this one hard. Thanks for listening.

She's fine, she's still posting on Zero Hedge. She is ignoring my posts there too. I should have mentioned that in my post, sorry for that.
Okay. Maybe if you reached out to her privately, acted dumb that you think she's ignoring you cause of Trump, and just did the "hey, haven't heard from you for a while, what's up?" thing and maybe you could get some sort of friendship back, without discussing anything political, if you really wanted to stay in contact.

I thought that was over with after COVID. Guess not.

Far from it, and unfortunately it may get even worse before it gets any better.

Agree with Mrs. Peel, perhaps just reach out and stay away from the subject, and if it does come up, you can admit to being overwhelmed or something, and now things have settled a bit. If she cares at all about you, she will come around.

Someone that I've followed online for a few years , has said that the SS guns point both outwards and inwards ( Catherine Austin Fitts) , pretty much like the Praetorian guard of old, ( subjective) but Camacho Trump's personality ( or its public persona anyways ) , seems far closer to that of a Narcissistic type of Psychopath , so as a non murican , seems like same old ( like the long list of previous psychos and what have you ) in the big house. (IMO)

I'm going through the same thing with a friend with TDS. After 2 years of near constant broad brush derisions of conservatives, I finally pushed back. Told him he really out to go back to Asheville where all the enlightened one live, or maybe Chapel Hill as closer since he drives a gas guzzler! "FN idiot conservatives hate solar (or whatever else)"! I said "I've got a system, where's yours?, I drive a hybrid at least, where's your EV"? And I laughed out loud when he said Trump is too much a coward to ever debate Harris. He was initially dumbstruck, then said I was creating a scene and should shut up. Funny, because many people say that my voice is so small they can barely hear me. Nary a word since. Fine.

I listened to the interview apart from the last quater of an hour and felt it lacked substance. It was clear that Musk is not used to interview people and too much time was spent on beating the chest and telling each other how great they are.
This was probably why Musk emphasized that this was a conversation, not an interview. Because he's not a journalist, and he's a big fan of Trump. So, not really surprising.

On your other points, I agree. I've actually been really disappointed with Trump's campaign since he was shot. He had all the momentum, the election was his to lose, and his campaign has really fumbled the opportunity. Calling Kamala a Palestinian? He's basically taking the establishment position on Israel/Palestine now, which is going to disappoint a LOT of his base. The reason Trump became so popular was because he was anti-establishment.

Whoever is consulting him should be fired and he should bring back Bannon who ran a way better campaign in 2016. All he has to do is focus on immigration and ending all of America's forever wars and and he would have the presidency in the bag. Instead his VP is saber-rattling on Iran and talking about childless cat-ladies. I was willing to give Vance the benefit of the doubt early on but now I think it was a mistake. Trump should have picked Vivek. He has messed up so badly that he's making it easier for the elites to steal the election. He should have a 50 point lead right now.

This was probably why Musk emphasized that this was a conversation, not an interview. Because he's not a journalist, and he's a big fan of Trump. So, not really surprising.

On your other points, I agree. I've actually been really disappointed with Trump's campaign since he was shot. He had all the momentum, the election was his to lose, and his campaign has really fumbled the opportunity. Calling Kamala a Palestinian? He's basically taking the establishment position on Israel/Palestine now, which is going to disappoint a LOT of his base. The reason Trump became so popular was because he was anti-establishment.

Whoever is consulting him should be fired and he should bring back Bannon who ran a way better campaign in 2016. All he has to do is focus on immigration and ending all of America's forever wars and and he would have the presidency in the bag. Instead his VP is saber-rattling on Iran and talking about childless cat-ladies. I was willing to give Vance the benefit of the doubt early on but now I think it was a mistake. Trump should have picked Vivek. He has messed up so badly that he's making it easier for the elites to steal the election. He should have a 50 point lead right now.
RE. Vance , folks like Whitney webb , paint a picture of him being very cozy with the , technocratic pathocracy , Link , and Camacho Trump seems all but blithely ignorant in his choice, of this , if not deliberately so , some of the C's comments might otherwise imply that there could be a difference in to as how much an impact it might have , that C. Trump , gets to be in the big house ( so YMMV), but given the past 60+ years , i aint expecting much , to say the least .

I've had cases where I don't hear from someone, then turn it into a huge narrative in my head. Turns out the person was just busy, or in general is a bad communicator, or has some major subtle mental health issues, and I'm caught in a narcissistic abandonment thought-loop. FWIW.
Describes me to a tee Matt.:lol:

Ridiculous, right?

Trump either doesn't think so or thinks/has been advised to use this as an opportunity. He is making mistakes already. During the Elon interview I thought he was holding back a lot, he couldn't be that naive about the Secret Service, US foreign policy and who is really behind it. Now I'm not so sure, perhaps he just has a low level of awareness but good intentions (and is not especially compliant). That would be dangerous enough for the Deep State. Still the better option, but seeing him say things like this doesn't bode well.

Back
Top Bottom