6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

And if dreams have symbolic meaning there’s comfort in the one I had last night. A cruise ship (ark?) that we (I’ve taken up dreaming about forum members recently, if you don’t have a picture of yourself my mind will fill in the blanks on what you look like) all got on, dorm style living, big bathrooms with hot tubs, ladies and gentlemen in separate areas with communal living spaces. I felt safe, we were safe. Laura and I went vegetable and meat shopping before we got on. We had big kitchen spaces with a dining hall.

I very much dislike cruises. But I’ll go on this ship any day

I am really grateful for this series. It's so good that sometimes I have to stop because... it's so good. :-)The questions are magnificent, the comments too and Laura, oh Laura, she's superb. So much intelligent, tasty thinking in these programmes!

It's vitamin-packed. It gives us energy, it warms our souls, and as I've already said, these dark, hard times need the light and warmth that you three, three valiant knights, offer us.

Here's the video that Youtube suggested to me at the end of the afternoon (Paris time) : it's a very good complement and even an in-depth look at episode 2 of the series with @SoFloJayC and @Hunter Williams. If some of you know it and have already watched, it, it may also be a gentle reminder to listen to it again. :-)

Voici la vidéo que Youtube me propose en fin d'après-midi (heure de Paris) : c'est un très bon complément voire un approfondissement de l'épisode 2 de la série avec @SoFloJayC et @Hunter Williams. Si certains la connaissent et l'ont déjà regardée, cela peut être aussi un délicat rappel pour l'écouter à nouveau. :-)

Eric.

Laura really doesn't like the UK. Not only did she say in one of the earlier videos that she has never visited because she gets bad vibes from the country, this episode she was busy slagging the NHS (rightfully so, healthcare in the dumpsters in the UK). 😭😭

I'm waiting for the episode where she says something nice about the country. 🙏

Laura really doesn't like the UK. Not only did she say in one of the earlier videos that she has never visited because she gets bad vibes from the country, this episode she was busy slagging the NHS (rightfully so, healthcare in the dumpsters in the UK). 😭😭

I suspect the UK will be under ice by the time that comes around, which may occur a lot sooner than many suspect. 😅

I am not sure if you are serious or not, your post perplexes me. I haven't seen people of other nationalities asking for a positive comment about their country. Is it a British thing? See below. Coming myself from a country previously under British colonial rule, I am in agreement. Though I'll add English Breakfast too! ;-D

independence_day-jpg.94576

Having children, especially little helpless ones, makes that fear of the unknown (as far as what’s coming and how it will affect us) have a fair bit more sting.
My littlest is 9 months. She came without warning, I had no idea she intended to come like I did with my older ones. I think she’s nuts, crazy adventurous soul for wanting to be here for this as a child. Laura, Jay and Hunter agree less than 10 years til the big big changes, I feel like it’s in the late 2030’s even early 2040’s, just a feeling, I have nothing to back it up. I imagine so many different scenarios trying somehow to prepare my mind…
My son is nearly 18 months, and I also think he is a very daring soul to incarnate at this time (well the same could be said of all babies now I guess). Years ago I remember it was advised by some on these forums to withhold having children if possible, though of course it was acknowledged that every situation is unique. We absolutely planned on this child of ours, and we knew it was potentially fraught with danger given the world situation. Selfish some might call us, but in the back of my mind I somehow "knew" that it was the right thing to do or that it was my life purpose to be a father. The fact that my wife is 100% mother material helped in that decision as well of course. Also it occurred to me that perhaps this soul needed to incarnate at this time for his own unique reasons, and needed the environment we could provide to learn his lessons, so who were we to deny a soul of that opportunity when we were absolutely equipped to be loving and caring, responsible parents?

The only real comfort is remembering our 5D home🌈

Amen. Whenever I get down about the terror of our 3D situation, I take comfort in the fact that 5D exists, and the silver cord between 3D and 5D cannot be tampered with by 4D denizens (with the caveat we actually go into the light, and don't linger around Earth). Yes we may have to incarnate again in 3D if our souls are not fully developed, but at least we get those "breaks" in suffering between our 3D lives.

My son is nearly 18 months, and I also think he is a very daring soul to incarnate at this time (well the same could be said of all babies now I guess). Years ago I remember it was advised by some on these forums to withhold having children if possible, though of course it was acknowledged that every situation is unique. We absolutely planned on this child of ours, and we knew it was potentially fraught with danger given the world situation. Selfish some might call us, but in the back of my mind I somehow "knew" that it was the right thing to do or that it was my life purpose to be a father. The fact that my wife is 100% mother material helped in that decision as well of course. Also it occurred to me that perhaps this soul needed to incarnate at this time for his own unique reasons, and needed the environment we could provide to learn his lessons, so who were we to deny a soul of that opportunity when we were absolutely equipped to be loving and caring, responsible parents?
Not all souls incarnating now are here because they are aware of what is happening.
I'm sure many are here just because of inertia and being attached to this reality or the people living here. Others are here because it allows them to live a life of endless and mindless consumerism (at least they think so). And then there are also the organic portals, that... simply are.
Neither of these being ready for what is going to happen, and in a way, it's their ignorance that will cause them to live through times that are meant to cure that ignorance.

There can even be souls that are hopping from a collapse to collapse and skipping all the inbetween. Some of them thriving on a society that can be safely exploited for pleasure, being the reason for the collapse in the first place, and when everything goes kaflooey, they simply leave and skip to the next iteration. Others coming with a mission to fix what the first group constantly messes up.

My point is, there are so many souls of so many different levels, and they can have so many different goals, that you can't simply put them in one basket.
Although i imagine the parent's mindset and mentality also has an influence, and it will attract souls of a specific nature.

Amen. Whenever I get down about the terror of our 3D situation, I take comfort in the fact that 5D exists, and the silver cord between 3D and 5D cannot be tampered with by 4D denizens (with the caveat we actually go into the light, and don't linger around Earth). Yes we may have to incarnate again in 3D if our souls are not fully developed, but at least we get those "breaks" in suffering between our 3D lives.
I think your vision serves you well.

You'll do what you'll do, remember?

On the other hand, the transition to fourth density will be through gradual changes, generation after generation, in the children who arrive.

Just keep in mind how rare the knowledge that you have is and that it will eventually be bequeathed to your son, to the extent that you will be his example and the person who will have to answer his whys, with which he will receive much more truth than Other children.

And finally, the topic of danger and suffering is something that has been around for a few thousand and thousands of years, as you well know.

Your duty is what it is, but your son's destiny is his.

And here are a clue about all this:

July 22, 2000

Q: (LC) I feel like all of us here have come together for a reason. It took us a lot to get here, all of us, but we did it, and I wonder what this is all about. Why did we all feel so drawn that we had to be here?

A: You don't so much ask as you seek confirmation. Everyone here thinks on more than one level. This already puts everyone in a different category than the status quo. All of you have quite developed senses; A more difficult task is learning to trust the messages. Remember, you have all received negative programming at the third density level, which is designed to derail your higher psychic consciousness. By now you know that this is false programming, but we realize that the subconscious centers are more difficult for you to overcome. Patience will pay off big time!!!

And precisely SoFloJayC in this latest podcast talks about this difference in vision and understanding of reality even with her own family.

Have not started Part III, however Part II ended off (or near) with Laura discussing the emotional center, which was very good and something that always needs attention. Not so easy either. So thank you for that and so much more.

Allegedly, it's not Twitter enforcing the restriction, but other users are flagging accounts en masse for sharing "hate speech" or "inappropriate content", and Twitter automatically restricts them.
Probably right out of the Hasbara Handbook, possibly a new chapter for Twitter (er, X).

2012, and how far things have fallen since, as bad as they were:

Back
Top Bottom