6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

It's true, we learn from everyone and therefore also what we don't want to experience. Without judging others, it's at least necessary to be able to estimate what separates you from them. I was very much a family person, very dependent on my family, and gradually the more I tried to find out who I was, the more I discovered the darker issues at stake in family interactions. It was a painful lesson, all the more so because it showed me my weaknesses. Now I try to relate to each member of my family as objectively as possible, but without any illusions about what definitively separates us. I've just ended a friendship. Our values were no longer in harmony. This person, whom I like nonetheless, has a quest based on personal pleasures and lies, and I can't deal with that anymore. Indeed, we part ways when we choose. My choice was difficult but important to me. And I don't want to judge her. They're simply different choices. The quest for truth leads to solutions that are sometimes radical in our value system. I spend my time “keeping quiet” about who I really am because no one around me shares my spiritual universe. The lesson is not to judge. And the lesson is a great one.

And truthfully @Hunter Williams and I discuss daily how much more seemingly difficult it is to continue to mingle with those of a far less resonant vibrational frequency.

As amazing as it is to be alive it is equally difficult to find humans who innerstand.
Remember you were in their position at one time. We're all at different places of understanding, and we should go easy on on those who are on the ladder below us. Just as proselytizing isn't going to get them to see your point of view, neither is being judgmental or glib. I'm not saying you're doing those things, just that I've been there before and I've realized the mistakes I've made.

I am not sure if you are serious or not, your post perplexes me. I haven't seen people of other nationalities asking for a positive comment about their country. Is it a British thing? See below. Coming myself from a country previously under British colonial rule, I am in agreement. Though I'll add English Breakfast too! ;-D

independence_day-jpg.94576
I try to love the land and people, but the PTB and the history...Sheesh....

@Luis Miguel Do we have a excel google sheet for that one too?

Working on it, @Jacques. We'll share it today.

Probably right out of the Hasbara Handbook, possibly a new chapter for Twitter (er, X).

2012, and how far things have fallen since, as bad as they were:

Great reminder, Voyageur. Thanks for sharing.

I've seen all 4 interviews. Thank you for making this teamwork available to the general public.

I really enjoyed the last two interviews. Giving Laura the time to answer, to identify what's important in the question so that she can answer as accurately as possible is essential.

Laura gave examples, explanations and knowledge to help us better live our relationships and stay in harmony with ourselves, even if the other person doesn't have the knowledge, interest or even openness to ask.

This leads to reflection and questioning for those who are willing to question themselves.
... if they don't want it or are not in a stage of their life where they are receptive to it, then it's best to back off, let people be, and IF they are toxic, walk away. If not, then find a middle ground, and limit what you can share while treasuring the bond that exists for other reasons. Expecting them to change can, after all, be more "STS" than accepting what IS, and respecting their wishes as long as they don't infringe upon ours
I agree with that.

I look forward to listening to the fifth interview.

Remember you were in their position at one time. We're all at different places of understanding, and we should go easy on on those who are on the ladder below us. Just as proselytizing isn't going to get them to see your point of view, neither is being judgmental or glib. I'm not saying you're doing those things, just that I've been there before and I've realized the mistakes I've made.
I was having a conversation with my husband the other evening about this. Basically, it’s finding a way in your intellect to understand that all aspects of being in any range of STS to STO and versions of awake to asleep have a right to exist. Our feelings of judgment on those things don’t mean right or wrong just resonance versus non resonance.

Whats up Everyone!

Episode 1 of this epic 6 episode series with Laura launches Monday May 13th at 1PM EST.

Part 1: Hyperdimensional Realities: The Most Dangerous Idea in the World

View attachment 95678

Every succeeding 2 hour plus episode will launch at the same time on Monday’s through June 17th.

Hunter and I would love if we could collect your comments, criticisms, insights and most importantly questions for the entire series in this thread.

I would like to tell everyone this was our greatest honor to both interview and learn from Laura.

She is without question one of Earths greatest teachers.

It is our express desire to position her work to as many humans with the requisite FRV as possible.

In doing this, we ask you to share these interviews with your RESONANT social networks as often as possible and specifically where applicable.

Special Shout Out to Laura who sat with us for more than 12 hours to answer fascinating, yet difficult questions about our current place in space and time.

Thanks also to the Chateau crew for your encouragement and cooperation in allowing this to happen!

Here is to the Realm Border Crossing and the opportunity to serve others far beyond.
Thanks for posting Jay and big thanks to Laura for committing to this.

Part 1 so far is fantastic! This is exactly what we need, a long form deep dive! So excited to go through this!

Though I still love my family dearly, I'm sad to say I don't have a deep relationship with any of them, and they don't understand me at all.

The quest for truth, and the changes it involves, makes it a somewhat lonely path. There aren't many souls who can appreciate the evolution, and share in the evolution, the quest brings. Cherish the ones who do!

In this regard I feel so blessed. I have a couple of friends and several family members who are at the stage of accepting the paranormal and the possibility of hyperdimensional realties, which is more than can be said for most. But I have a handful of family members who are almost on the same page as me in terms of understand the densities, STO vs STS, and the machinations of 4D STS etc. I have fed them info from SOTT and Cassiopaea which has helped, and some have read books by Laura. I do really feel as if they are in my "soul family" (something discussed in the latest podcast). And yes, I certainly do cherish them!

In my 20's I was arrogant, in my 30's I was anxious, and now as I approach 50 I think I'm finally levelling off in terms of knowledge & being. I've been reading on this forum since 2006, that's 18 years. Popping on the forum has just become a natural daily exercise, not a day goes by where I don't learn something useful. It's a blessing that I feel very grateful for.

So there's hope for me yet! 😉 Like you, I found these forums when they were set up in 2006 (I discovered the Wave material in 2005). Not quite mid-40s yet, but I feel as if I've learned a lot more in the last 4 years in terms of being more patient and calm than I did in the preceding 15 years. The Covid nonsense was a gift in so many ways; it taught me patience and also understanding more than ever of how petty tyrants and psychopaths operate. They also taught me how strong and effective programming is and confirmed beyond any shadow of a doubt that 50% of the population truly are like automatons (i.e. Organic Portals).

A clairvoyant I saw in 2021 declared "We are so blessed to have these challenges now; many of us have been waiting decades for them!" I thought she was a little crazy at first, but thinking back, she had a very good point!

I have frequently felt waves of intense gratitude wash over me the last few years, where I say to myself "I am so privileged to have incarnated at this time and to have discovered the incredible material from Laura and the Cs and the SOTT team."

And my life has become a constant weighing of strategic enclosure. I’m so grateful, beyond words.

Mine too. I gauge very quickly how open a person is to new ideas, then bring up (or avoid) certain topics of conversation accordingly. If anyone tells me they "just tested positive to Covid" for instance, I nearly always steer well clear of any "woo" topics (as Clif High likes to call them).

So I like to take the time to try to get to know other people, regardless of their “point on the learning cycle” as the C’s put it. To see life through their eyes, put myself in their shoes, and learn from them.

A great philosophy, one that I am trying to adopt more, though it can be hard at times.

It's important to look at others with tenderness, which I didn't do at the start of the plandemia, but the fact that I've read about totalitarianism has helped me to understand others and to understand myself a little more.

Indeed that's something I have come to accept too. The programming is so strong that we need to have some compassion for the awful predicament many find themselves in. I am not sure though that I have the ability to do this for those who suffered Covid vax health repercussions after they previously stated they'd love all the Covid "anti-vaxxers" locked up (or worse).

As the years go by, I find that it gets easier not to judge, and let others be who they are, as long as they don't cross that "red" line and want to push me.

This is encouraging. I am in the fortunate position now to be married to someone who frequently reminds me not be judgmental about certain issues. I am getting better I feel! She has taught me so much the last 5 years, I am so grateful we found each other.

[…] find a middle ground, and limit what you can share while treasuring the bond that exists for other reasons. Expecting them to change can, after all, be more "STS" than accepting what IS, and respecting their wishes as long as they don't infringe upon ours. OSIT.

This is fantastic advice. "Throwing the baby out with the bathwater" because someone disagrees with you on Point B yet they agree with you on Points A, C, D, E, … is rather foolish, and potentially leads to so many missed learning opportunities. The STS part also rings true.

"Or so I think".

And there I was the last 20 years thinking it meant "or so it seems". Similar meaning, but not quite the same!

I try to love the land and people, but the PTB and the history...Sheesh....
I'm British, though I fled to the continent and beyond a long time ago, and I don't regret a thing. However, there are some British things I miss: real ale, a proper country pub, the British sense of humour, BBC radio 3, the love of books, independent bookshops and pork pies are among the things that come immediately to mind. Of course, as a true nostalgist, I'm quite aware that most of those things don't exist anymore! :lol:

Seen
I'm British, though I fled to the continent and beyond a long time ago, and I don't regret a thing. However, there are some British things I miss: real ale, a proper country pub, the British sense of humour, BBC radio 3, the love of books, independent bookshops and pork pies are among the things that come immediately to mind. Of course, as a true nostalgist, I'm quite aware that most of those things don't exist anymore! :lol:
I can get hold of a tremendous pork pie. Also know of some decent pubs though prices you may complain about 😂

I can confirm that most of these things still exist :lol: Although independent bookshops are few and far between.

I have also arrived at the point where I feel living by example in terms of my relationships with others are concerned. Strategic enclosure has also been an important lesson. For example I managed to avoid the dreaded jab and have suffered far less from general illnesses - maybe mentioning the lack of jab in a fleeting way and allowing others to infer their own conclusions (if they have enough awareness to do so) seems far more gently effective than arguing about these things.

It also feels pretty important not to focus on or project self importance in interactions with others - arrogance can be an instant turn off and barrier raising offense. We're all here to learn lessons and I feel sometimes simply listening and empathising can help us learn.

Feeling you have more knowledge and awareness should not - I feel - produce an air of aloofness but openness.

I have been wondering about our perception of time in terms of "past-life" experiences, regressions or memories. If time is an illusion of sorts, I wonder if we have access to "future-life" experiences also. Perhaps our perception of linear time is what limits us in this regard, however if the Cs are Laura in the future maybe that is now she is accessing future life 'memories'.

I think this is important because - if being more aware of of a higher FRV 'right now' seems to be important, it might also be equally important for others lessons that they are experiencing these times at lower levels of awareness - and that seeing higher and lower in terms of a hierarchy is unhelpful.

Not sure about all this - just some thoughts that have come up and been circulating since watching these interviews! Hopefully sharing can air them out haha.

100%.

I'm only making this statement to this group and I understand full well about compassion and empathy for everyone.

We are all walking the same path back to Source/Unity and EVEN THOUGH some of us are walking faster than others, no rate or speed is better than another. :clap:

I was having a conversation with my husband the other evening about this. Basically, it’s finding a way in your intellect to understand that all aspects of being in any range of STS to STO and versions of awake to asleep have a right to exist. Our feelings of judgment on those things don’t mean right or wrong just resonance versus non resonance.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom