6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

Have not started Part III, however Part II ended off (or near) with Laura discussing the emotional center, which was very good and something that always needs attention. Not so easy either. So thank you for that and so much more.

Probably right out of the Hasbara Handbook, possibly a new chapter for Twitter (er, X).

2012, and how far things have fallen since, as bad as they were:

So then we need more people complaining about the restriction.

And here are a clue about all this:

July 22, 2000

Q: (LC) I feel like all of us here have come together for a reason. It took us a lot to get here, all of us, but we did it, and I wonder what this is all about. Why did we all feel so drawn that we had to be here?

A: You don't so much ask as you seek confirmation. Everyone here thinks on more than one level. This already puts everyone in a different category than the status quo. All of you have quite developed senses; A more difficult task is learning to trust the messages. Remember, you have all received negative programming at the third density level, which is designed to derail your higher psychic consciousness. By now you know that this is false programming, but we realize that the subconscious centers are more difficult for you to overcome. Patience will pay off big time!!!

And precisely SoFloJayC in this latest podcast talks about this difference in vision and understanding of reality even with her own family.
Family is such a thorny issue. When I look at my own family, I recognise my parents did their best to bring us up (me and my siblings) to the best of their ability within the framework of their own programming, and in terms of academic education, moral education and a sheltered childhood I have much to be thankful for. They're highly intelligent, professionally successful people.

But like the overwhelming majority, they have their own heavy emotional issues, which have left a heavy mark on each of us too. I found a 'surrogate' family, who opened my eyes spiritually and psychologically as I went through a tough period, a decade or so when I became aware that the world is not at all what we think it is, and there are much deeper, darker forces at work. Unfortunately, they had their own heavy issues to work through, and I moved on before being caught up in the maelstrom. Nevertheless, family, friends, mentors, have all been significant staging posts on this journey, and much appreciated for what they've taught me at each step along the way. Though I still love my family dearly, I'm sad to say I don't have a deep relationship with any of them, and they don't understand me at all.

The quest for truth, and the changes it involves, makes it a somewhat lonely path. There aren't many souls who can appreciate the evolution, and share in the evolution, the quest brings. Cherish the ones who do!

Which is why the info in this series of interviews is so inspiring and thought-provoking, and of such enormous benefit! Many thanks indeed to Laura, Jay and Hunter! I can't wait for the following two episodes.

Family is such a thorny issue. When I look at my own family, I recognise my parents did their best to bring us up (me and my siblings) to the best of their ability within the framework of their own programming, and in terms of academic education, moral education and a sheltered childhood I have much to be thankful for. They're highly intelligent, professionally successful people.

But like the overwhelming majority, they have their own heavy emotional issues, which have left a heavy mark on each of us too. I found a 'surrogate' family, who opened my eyes spiritually and psychologically as I went through a tough period, a decade or so when I became aware that the world is not at all what we think it is, and there are much deeper, darker forces at work. Unfortunately, they had their own heavy issues to work through, and I moved on before being caught up in the maelstrom. Nevertheless, family, friends, mentors, have all been significant staging posts on this journey, and much appreciated for what they've taught me at each step along the way. Though I still love my family dearly, I'm sad to say I don't have a deep relationship with any of them, and they don't understand me at all.

The quest for truth, and the changes it involves, makes it a somewhat lonely path. There aren't many souls who can appreciate the evolution, and share in the evolution, the quest brings. Cherish the ones who do!

Which is why the info in this series of interviews is so inspiring and thought-provoking, and of such enormous benefit! Many thanks indeed to Laura, Jay and Hunter! I can't wait for the following two episodes.
Welcome to my world exactly.

And truthfully @Hunter Williams and I discuss daily how much more seemingly difficult it is to continue to mingle with those of a far less resonant vibrational frequency.

As amazing as it is to be alive it is equally difficult to find humans who innerstand.

Grateful for the souls who make up this group.

As amazing as it is to be alive it is equally difficult to find humans who innerstand.

Agreed. I can count on one hand the people I know in my day to day life who can truly understand the deeper questions of life, the universe and everything. Mostly a lot of very well paid professionals who are far more successful than me, but nevertheless the majority of them are loaded with assumptions about "reality" in all its forms, and when pressed understand very little. I marvel at how such smart people can be so wrong in other aspects of their lives? It's a genuine puzzle to me.

I maintain friendships across the board but I've learned over the years to practice discernment when talking about heavy subjects. It's made me a better listener, that's for sure. With time I overcame some chronic anxiety when in serious conversation with people. I became more understanding that, free from the labels and all the bullshit of life, we each are sovereign beings who can reserve the right to live and learn at one's own individual pace. In my 20's I was arrogant, in my 30's I was anxious, and now as I approach 50 I think I'm finally levelling off in terms of knowledge & being. I've been reading on this forum since 2006, that's 18 years. Popping on the forum has just become a natural daily exercise, not a day goes by where I don't learn something useful. It's a blessing that I feel very grateful for.

Agreed. I can count on one hand the people I know in my day to day life who can truly understand the deeper questions of life, the universe and everything. Mostly a lot of very well paid professionals who are far more successful than me, but nevertheless the majority of them are loaded with assumptions about "reality" in all its forms, and when pressed understand very little. I marvel at how such smart people can be so wrong in other aspects of their lives? It's a genuine puzzle to me.

I maintain friendships across the board but I've learned over the years to practice discernment when talking about heavy subjects. It's made me a better listener, that's for sure. With time I overcame some chronic anxiety when in serious conversation with people. I became more understanding that, free from the labels and all the bullshit of life, we each are sovereign beings who can reserve the right to live and learn at one's own individual pace. In my 20's I was arrogant, in my 30's I was anxious, and now as I approach 50 I think I'm finally levelling off in terms of knowledge & being. I've been reading on this forum since 2006, that's 18 years. Popping on the forum has just become a natural daily exercise, not a day goes by where I don't learn something useful. It's a blessing that I feel very grateful for.
You stated very clearly how I feel. I’ve only been here since 2017. Can’t really say how long I’ve been reading the Work, but it feels like a lifetime. I can’t even picture what my worldview was 10 years ago. The Wave, SOTT…everything is different now. And my life has become a constant weighing of strategic enclosure. I’m so grateful, beyond words. And you described it beautifully. Thank you for that.🙏

Thanks to Jay, Hunter and Laura for these wonderful podcasts!
The third part unfortunately has a significant gap between the audio and the subtitles. Being personally obliged to use them, it's quite disturbing. Apart from this small detail, it is an immense pleasure to follow these podcasts, and I will not miss the rest under any circumstances.

Welcome to my world exactly.

And truthfully @Hunter Williams and I discuss daily how much more seemingly difficult it is to continue to mingle with those of a far less resonant vibrational frequency.

For me, this was more of a phase (albeit, a very long one) than something that progressed and cemented further and further in one direction.

I felt alienated from other people for years, but I now find them fascinating and enjoy being around them in ways that I never did before I found Laura’s work; whether it’s people I work with, family members, or people I have to interact with in a store or public office or facility.

Every person I see or speak to is their own individual representative of the infinite cosmos. Okay, maybe all they do in their spare time is go fishing, or work on their car and drive it around, or tend their garden and sit in it and read, or maybe all they do is work and take all the overtime they can get because they have the wife at home with a couple of babies.

But they each have whole lifetimes of experiences, unique personalities and perspectives, things they’re good at or even great at.

So I like to take the time to try to get to know other people, regardless of their “point on the learning cycle” as the C’s put it. To see life through their eyes, put myself in their shoes, and learn from them.

The most important thing is not to judge others. In fact, that's what I've learned here, in this forum. And to keep silent, which isn't easy either. I especially put this into practice during the covid saga. The others in fact are super interesting, and I put into practice what I call universal love during my bus journeys by studying people, their faces, looking at them like brothers and sisters who were mistreated by the laws during the plandemia, like everybody, and now on the bus I looked at them and continue to look at them like fellow travellers in this strange journey, and they are as fragile as I am and as strong as I am. It's important to look at others with tenderness, which I didn't do at the start of the plandemia, but the fact that I've read about totalitarianism has helped me to understand others and to understand myself a little more.

It's true what Jay says, it's amazing to be alive, it's a miracle.

Thanks to Jay, Hunter and Laura for these wonderful podcasts!
The third part unfortunately has a significant gap between the audio and the subtitles. Being personally obliged to use them, it's quite disturbing. Apart from this small detail, it is an immense pleasure to follow these podcasts, and I will not miss the rest under any circumstances.
@trytofly Be patient, I'll do my best to make it as fluent and clear as possible in French. :-)

@trytofly Sois patient, je ferai de mon mieux pour que cela soit le plus fluide et le plus clair en français.:-)

What life has taught me through my own journey is to judge others only as they relate to / affect me. I've learnt not to hold assumptions about others regarding whether they know about or care about the things that we care about. The main reason for this is simply because people are living their own lives for which I have no idea what their lessons are, why they incarnated or whether they are OP or not. In the last video, Jay gave an example about a cashier / teller at a grocery store and the one thing that I thought was missing in his appraisal of the situation was that from the cashier's point of view, his face was just one in thousands that pass in front of this cashier's till each day and she surely can't take an interest or have intrigue for each individual face + you don't know what she's going through in her personal life etc. This isn't a criticism on the appraisal given in that segment of the video but just throwing in a different angle to hopefully demonstrate that situations can be perceived many different ways and usually their isn't one right answer.

Also, I find that judgement beyond how someone affects me costs too much personal energy. So instead, for me, I play roles. I think you play a role in a situation and with specific people to the extent you can without transgressing that inner voice you have. It's also "interesting" this playing of roles as it acquaints you with different aspects of your personality and those that have outlived their usefulness yet persist.

Ultimately I think it's quite dangerous to adopt an us and them mindset in general as "them" is who we learn our lessons from. I think being able to effectively adapt and weave in and out of a wide range of situations whilst knowing where your "red" lines are is a good skill and attitude to adopt. In terms of people I try and adopt an attitude towards them as they do towards me - I think that's only fair.

Last edited:
I think being able to effectively adapt and weave in and out of a wide range of situations whilst knowing where your "red" lines are is a good skill and attitude to adopt.

I agree, and several people have written insightful posts above too. It reminds me of Lobacewski's point about studying psychopathy as a "naturalist" would, without judgement, just observing. It can be applied to people in general. As the years go by, I find that it gets easier not to judge, and let others be who they are, as long as they don't cross that "red" line and want to push me.

Normal life or not, ignorance or not, often times people can teach us something if we are observant. Maybe it's how NOT to be, but quite often, I find that I appreciate qualities in the them that I lack, for example. Yeah, a part of me would always like to "educate them" or provide some wisdom that might help them, but if they don't want it or are not in a stage of their life where they are receptive to it, then it's best to back off, let people be, and IF they are toxic, walk away. If not, then find a middle ground, and limit what you can share while treasuring the bond that exists for other reasons. Expecting them to change can, after all, be more "STS" than accepting what IS, and respecting their wishes as long as they don't infringe upon ours. OSIT.

I agree, and several people have written insightful posts above too. It reminds me of Lobacewski's point about studying psychopathy as a "naturalist" would, without judgement, just observing. It can be applied to people in general. As the years go by, I find that it gets easier not to judge, and let others be who they are, as long as they don't cross that "red" line and want to push me.

Normal life or not, ignorance or not, often times people can teach us something if we are observant. Maybe it's how NOT to be, but quite often, I find that I appreciate qualities in the them that I lack, for example. Yeah, a part of me would always like to "educate them" or provide some wisdom that might help them, but if they don't want it or are not in a stage of their life where they are receptive to it, then it's best to back off, let people be, and IF they are toxic, walk away. If not, then find a middle ground, and limit what you can share while treasuring the bond that exists for other reasons. Expecting them to change can, after all, be more "STS" than accepting what IS, and respecting their wishes as long as they don't infringe upon ours. OSIT.
@Chu What does the acronym OSIT stand for, please? Thanks :-)

Back
Top Bottom