6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

What's up everybody!

Part 5 is inbound in about 2 hours from now and available on YT, Twitter and my website if the *bad guys* prevent or scramble the transmission in anyway.

Here is the YT Link:

Episode 5: Behind The Curtain: How Hyperdimensional Beings Secretly Shape Our Reality

TIMESTAMPS
00:00:00 – Introduction
00:02:13 – The Undergrounders Who Live Among Us
00:12:16 – Are Evil People Products Of 4th Density?
00:22:31 – Neuro Programming Through Science And Religion
00:25:59 – Using EMFs To Turn Off Our Spiritual Centers
00:33:15 – Individualism, Oppression, And The Collapse Of The U.S.
00:45:58 – Mind Control Through Harmonic Frequencies & Food Engineering
00:50:10 – Dangers Of Extreme Body Positivity & Fat Acceptance
01:02:38 – How Appointed Agents Serve 4th Density Beings
01:17:08 – 3rd Density’s Most Important Goal: Energy Management
01:24:39 – How To Deal With Critics, Skeptics, and Haters
01:35:48 – Can There Be Harmony Between Humans & Technology?
01:40:50 – The Bell Curve Of Spiritual Awakening
01:50:05 – Closing Thoughts & Laura’s Resources

This might be the most explosive of the episodes in what is stated about the nature of 3rd Density reality.

Another absolutely EPIC EPISODE without a doubt.

Thanks to @Laura @Hunter Williams @Luis Miguel @Jacques and the many others who have helped in bringing these fireside chats to the public.

@Luis Miguel Do we have a excel google sheet for that one too?

We have found problems with the google template we use, it only allows a limited number of words. So the best option would be this page. It makes things way easier.

Here's a quick tutorial:

1. Download the English SRT file here.
  2. Drag and drop the file into the upload box.
  3. Select the language in the Google translation menu (if you wish), or translate everything manually in the right column.
  4. Once finished, download the translated SRT et voila.
  5. Please share the translation here.
Any doubt, just let me know.

After eagerly and enjoying watching all 4 videos I have one pressing question and of course many others…The pressing is below:

After the soul arrive in contemplation density and it consciously chooses to reincarnate into another Avatar here on Earth the soul/conciousness memory is cut off and starts a new…….Does the soul know all the entropy, turmoil, hazards and treachery here in 3D reality and with this knowledge choose to enter back into this dynamic?????

I understand there is a life review but does the soul know the emotional anguish possible here and then make the decision to anguish again?

Seems like there is conciousness, soul and the body but there is something else ….

Wonderful episode! Surviving in a relationship with a “non-believer” is possible “if you’re aware.” I have to admit, I’ve been back-of-my-mind fretting over that question for years, since I read a passage in (I think it’s from) Petty Tyrants that kinda made me think it was impossible. I’ve thumbed through the book several times since but am unable to find it again, but that was how I interpreted it at the time. Hearing Laura compare it with loving a 2D family member made me chuckle.

How sad that so few people read anymore. I don’t understand how anyone can graduate without being able to read and write. How can teachers be so complicit in this dumbing down of our future?

At least we have the privilege of being part of the greatest, most educated, and most discerning forum on Earth! Cheers to all!

So did @Laura ever find out what that really weirdly-timed explosion was???

So did @Laura ever find out what that really weirdly-timed explosion was???
Check out this session:

Q: (L) Well, speaking of things intensifying rapidly, what was up with that big boom or explosion sound that happened when I was in the middle of that interview with Jay Campbell and Hunter Williams where we were talking about whether or not there would be a nuclear war, or what would happen to the US? Would there be cometary explosions, or what? And I had just opined something along the line of that I think that the US was going to be destroyed, and that I didn't know for sure whether it would be nuclear war, whether it would be comets, and then right then: BOOM! I mean, you'll have to watch it and get to that point to exactly what it was saying. I can't remember exactly, but it was something like that. So what was this boom?

A: Confirmation.

Q: (Andromeda) There was a big fireball that exploded over our region.

(Joe) Probably more than just here, but...

(Andromeda) Probably more than just here. But it was seen widely. And that was on the night we had [friends] over for dinner - on Thursday.

(L) So was that explosion an overhead cometary explosion?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was there anything hyperdimensional about it?

Q: (L) You know, sometimes I wonder if the Earth is not surrounded by all kinds of
comets and things at all times, but they're just in another dimension or something, or another vibrational frequency and they can be let through if needed. Is that a possibility?

After the soul arrive in contemplation density and it consciously chooses to reincarnate into another Avatar here on Earth the soul/conciousness memory is cut off and starts a new…….Does the soul know all the entropy, turmoil, hazards and treachery here in 3D reality and with this knowledge choose to enter back into this dynamic?????
I would look it this way; Lets supposed you are preparing yourself to go to College and you know what you are studying, let's say you are going to engineering school. You know what you are going to be studying and the purpose of it, but once you get there and begin the semester there will be new and unknown variables that you don't know about, but they are there to be learned. It could be the same in life, we came with a purpose of learning certain lessons but since this is a school and a free will universe, you can make choices or life present you with situations that maybe was or wasn't in your learning program so to say.
And FWIW, one of the commons things I've seen on videos and books about near-death experiences is that they realize that life on earth is very hard. So, in a certain way we know before we come, that difficult lessons are to be learned here, but advancement will be way faster than in other realms, for example.

Check out this session:

Of course! I remember now. Like my usual moron self, I didn’t put the two together. I also keep forgetting that these were all prerecorded. Thanks for the reminder.

Last edited:
I would look it this way; Lets supposed you are preparing yourself to go to College and you know what you are studying, let's say you are going to engineering school. You know what you are going to be studying and the purpose of it, but once you get there and begin the semester there will be new and unknown variables that you don't know about, but they are there to be learned. It could be the same in life, we came with a purpose of learning certain lessons but since this is a school and a free will universe, you can make choices or life present you with situations that maybe was or wasn't in your learning program so to say.
And FWIW, one of the commons things I've seen on videos and books about near-death experiences is that they realize that life on earth is very hard. So, in a certain way we know before we come, that difficult lessons are to be learned here, but advancement will be way faster than in other realms, for example.

That's a good analogy, I think. And maybe it also depends on the "age" and experience of the soul in question. A very young soul might just come back over and over looking forward to physicality and such, while a more experienced one may have a clearer idea, and still decide to reincarnate for the lessons it needs to learn, but aware of the hardships involved.

Back
Top Bottom