Alex Jones - COINTELPRO? Fascist Tool?

alex jones and jeff rense

Laura said:
Now, if psychopaths and OPs do not have souls, do not reincarnate, etc, that also means there is no possibility that they will ever "pay for" or balance any karma: they don't HAVE any!

And, since Nature, itself, is not really interested in our personal hurts and miseries, that means that psychopaths can do everything they like, get away with it (if they are smart enough), and there is no "payback," EVER.

Now, think about that for a bit.
Yes, I have been thinking about this for a bit. And one thing occurred to me: it is very difficult most of the time to tell if someone is an OP. But we know that an OP is someone between 2nd and 3rd Density. Now, if it could be argued that a 2nd Density being survives death, then it could be argued that an OP would survive death also.

This brings me to quite a lot of documented accounts of people who have lost loved animals and had experiences "from beyond". For example, my mother saw our pet dog appear in our lounge room, who she then touched at the same instant our dog died, even though the actual body was a hundred yards away at the time. My sister was affectionately licked (and bitten) my the materialization of our deceased cat. I also know someone who witnessed his dead horse appear to him not long after the horse's death. There are hundreds of similar after-death accounts of animals returning to their owners, such that they cannot all simply be dismissed. There are whole books devoted to these strange occurrences. People have even had near-death experiences where their pets greeted them. But the more physical types of experiences (such as the one my sister had) suggest that it is often more than just an "imprint" of energy at work.

Now, I know that OPs, according to the C's, experience the Second Death. So this probably explains the above phenomena, or alternatively, the above phenomena make what the C's have said a very real possibility. But this means that before the second death, OPs do have the possibility of experiencing some kind of karma, or "life review" (a component of many NDEs). This could be for the benefit of the greater soul pool that the OP is about to be a part of.

Laura said:
Oh, sure, from a souled person's point of view, it is a terrible thing that when they die, they are dead and gone and that's that (see also the Bible: Sheol). But from the OP/psychopathic point of view, it doesn't matter. You can't miss what you never had.
The fact that animals and OPs join a "soul pool" means that while they may not have an individual soul, they still have a soul of another kind. Which also lends credence to the dead animal experiences. So I just see it as a little misleading to say that OPs and animals have no souls, when this does not appear to be the case. Perhaps another word should be used for OP soul?

In any case, I do take your point about the ramifications of OPs and psychopaths having no individual soul. It's not a nice thought if they somehow know instinctively that there'll be no karma for them (if indeed there is no karma).

Third_Density_Resident said:
But the more physical types of experiences (such as the one my sister had) suggest that it is often more than just an "imprint" of energy at work.
Which is interesting too because a soul is not something physical, so, if you assume that a soul can manifest itself in such a way as to be physically touched, why couldn't an "energy imprint" do the same?

Third_Density_Resident said:
The fact that animals and OPs join a "soul pool" means that while they may not have an individual soul, they still have a soul of another kind. Which also lends credence to the dead animal experiences. So I just see it as a little misleading to say that OPs and animals have no souls, when this does not appear to be the case. Perhaps another word should be used for OP soul?
I think when this differenciation is made between OP and non-OP, the term "soul" refers to individuated soul. The C's mentioned that everything has a soul:
950902 said:
A: Well, first, no being that is given intelligence to think on its own is, in fact, comepletely soul-less. It does have some soul imprint. Or what could be loosely referred to as soul imprint. This may be a collection of psychic energies that are available in the general vicinity. And this is stretching somewhat so that you can understand the basic ideas, even though in reality it is all far more complex than that. But, in any case, there is really no such thing as being completely soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence. And, one of the very most interesting things about that from your perspective, is that your technology on 3rd density, which we might add, has been aided somewhat by interactions with those that you might refer to as "aliens," is now reaching a level whereby the artificially created intelligences can, in fact, begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint energy. If you follow what we are saying. For example: your computers, which are now on the verge of reaching the level whereby they can think by themselves, will begin to develop faint soul imprint.
Elsewhere they said,
A: Soul is consciousness, period.
and
Q: (L) Well, when one is dealing with psychology, what would be the best approach... what is the true aspect of the self or the being that one should inquire into in order to heal?
A: Subconscious mind.
Q: (V) Is the statement that psychology studies emotions, is that a fair statement?
A: No. Subconscious is same in body or out.
Q: (V) The subconscious is part of the soul?
A: One and same.
Q: (V) Is the higher self the same as the soul and the subconscious?
A: Yes.
They also indicated that everything is consciousness, so in that respect, nothing in existence has no "soul" or some level of consciousness. So the question should be what "level" - and whether that level is an individuated consciousness unit of some sort, or is simply more like "psychic energies" and not really self-conscious or aware enough to be able to be individuated. So I think it makes sense to say that OP's are soulless just as it makes sense to say that a brick wall is soulless - at some level it has some type of "consciousnes/soul", so the meaning of "soul" is adjusted to be a particular one for practical purposes. Similarly, when you say that normal people are "asleep" and "unconscious" it's not 100% true - there is some consciousness in them, there is some awareness, and their essence, even if it is at the level of a 5 yr old, is often still there (with the possible exception of, ahem, OP's and psychopaths), it's just mostly inactive and suppressed and so stagnant/unused and taken over by mechanical false personality. But it's just not there "enough" so for all intents and purposes, they are asleep. And I guess "for all intents and purposes" OP's have no soul. Then again, our "intents and purposes" can change when context changes, so the meaning is inferred from context and usefulness, osit. You said you are a "Communication" major TDR, but this is a very limited and specific meaning of the word "communication" only used in a particular context, which I think is a good example of the above.

And this reminds me of Terminator - a soulless (cough) machine, which is a great example of a psychopath. Just as your car has no trouble running someone over if you hit the gas pedal, neither does a robotic terminator has problem killing, similarly a psychopath - which is really just a human-looking car after all. :P

SAO said:
Which is interesting too because a soul is not something physical, so, if you assume that a soul can manifest itself in such a way as to be physically touched, why couldn't an "energy imprint" do the same?
However I still stand by my hypothesis that physical manifestations during certain "after-death" phenomena are a good indication of soul activity, whether it be individual or group soul activity. And I say this because of the Second Death (which you didn't address). It should be assumed that until Second Death, there is still an individual essence remaining, hence the phenomena I discussed. The C's even said that OPs still go to 5th Density before second death. I would assume, therefore, that unless they were still individuated, there would be no point in migrating to 5th Density to begin with; after all, how can a soul pool migrate each time one of the infinite number of 2nd density things dies? This cannot happen, so it follows that what migrates is individuated, at least until second death.

Now, as for imprint energy materializing, I concede that that is possible. However most "poltergeist" activity, which may or may not be associated with imprinting, does not seem to make anything physical appear. Rather, it seems to act upon objects. In any case, this brings about such questions as, "Why do things imprint? What makes these imprints appear when they do?" Because it seems to me as if it is "something" that's controlling them. But perhaps this is being controlled, on some subconscious level, by the observer.

Apart from all this, I understand your analogies with cars and machines being like OPs quite well. It's just that I am finding it hard to reconcile this with the Second Death and all that! If they have no soul, why a second death?

Regsrding the last couple of posts, I am struck with interest regarding the difference of focus regarding the same concepts. My impression of the C's material is that often times they seem to try and limit focus. It certainly is fascinating to ponder these concepts from all angles. It does however seem that regarding the concept of OP's and conciousness from a 3D point of view, that what really matters is understanding that if OP's exist then they can operate as robots to perform tasks and further agendas. I am very partial to pondering the "other side" but for me, the older I get, the more I appreciate how such things apply to the here and now. I'm beginning to come to personal revelation that knowledge is most useful when applied to a current set of data being experienced. Not that contemplation is useless by any means because it is the father of invention but only because of my inability to percieve that which is not currently percievable.

I've listened to Jones the past couple of days with the explicit purpose of analyzing him based on the perceptions of the fine folks here and yes, I am hearing it in spades. He most definitely peppers his broadcasts with rants designed to heat up feelings of violent rebellion. Hell, there was even a guest on yesterday which was supposedly this old gov't dude turned rebel. I quote, "when they come for you, take out as many as you can and die trying. Remember to shoot for the head because the bastards wear body armor." It all seems to be very well planned. Jones rants with a fervent passion day after day without coming out and screaming "go, kill now". Instead, the fervor is married to guests that do that part while Jones remains silent then back to Jones attempting to inspire emotion in the listeners. What I am blown away by is how he literally sounds like Limbaugh's evil twin. It's like they are two sides of the same person. Laura is right, the passion. Where does it come from. I mean really, imagine trying to do that day after day for years. I think after about a week, I would be done. So, what is their inspiration? Are they robots? Are they Greenbaumed? Certainly, such personalites must be approached with caution.

crazy croc said:
I've listened to Jones the past couple of days with the explicit purpose of analyzing him based on the perceptions of the fine folks here and yes, I am hearing it in spades. He most definitely peppers his broadcasts with rants designed to heat up feelings of violent rebellion. Hell, there was even a guest on yesterday which was supposedly this old gov't dude turned rebel. I quote, "when they come for you, take out as many as you can and die trying. Remember to shoot for the head because the bastards wear body armor." It all seems to be very well planned. Jones rants with a fervent passion day after day without coming out and screaming "go, kill now". Instead, the fervor is married to guests that do that part while Jones remains silent then back to Jones attempting to inspire emotion in the listeners. What I am blown away by is how he literally sounds like Limbaugh's evil twin. It's like they are two sides of the same person. Laura is right, the passion. Where does it come from. I mean really, imagine trying to do that day after day for years. I think after about a week, I would be done. So, what is their inspiration? Are they robots? Are they Greenbaumed? Certainly, such personalites must be approached with caution.
Here's something that might shed some light on "where" Jones might get his "energy" or ferver-ness:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4104.msg28296#msg28296

You should read the entire outake for context, at least until you reach this snippet:

The emotional center preaches Christianity, abstinence, asceticism, or the fear and horror of sin, hell, the torment of sinners, eternal fire, all this with the energy of the sex center. ...

Or on the other hand it works up revolutions, robs, bums, kills, again with the same energy.
And this:

In all these instances, that is, in the work of the thinking center as well as in the work of the emotional and the moving centers, when they work with the energy of the sex center, there is always one general characteristic and this is a certain particular vehemence and, together with it, the uselessness of the work in question.
Cheers.

And crazy croc, if you haven't, you might like to read CofZ to get an idea about who and why are planning a world revolution, which of what i understand, is what Jones "helps build up".

Thank you for all the links. I'll be reading them.

I got a little curious today for some reason and decided to check the webarchive for how long Alex Jones has had his website and what he was up to at the beginning.

Well, here: http://web.archive.org/web/19990508121330/http://www.infowars.com/

you will find a page from the very beginning (two months after launch of site) that reveals Jones to be pretty much in the Bush Reich camp for all intents and purposes:

Alex Jones Presents

"BECAUSE THERE'S A WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND"
updated 6 May, 1999 1850 hrs cst
HESTON'S SPEECH TO THE NRA
"HEARTS TO HEAL, EVIL TO DEFEAT"

NATO PREPARES TO INVADE
Commander says troops must go in before winter begins

MORE WAR INFO

CHINA IMPROVES MISSILES
THANKS TO TECHNOLOGY TRANSFERS FROM THE U.S.

SPY SUSPECT SAYS HE HELPED FBI
Wen Ho Lee, the prime espionage suspect at Los Alamos National Laboratory, spoke out for the first time yesterday.

CRACKDOWN IN BALTIMORE
SINCE WHEN DO WE LET CUBA DICTATE OUR 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS?

IS NATO GUILTY OF WAR CRIMES?
U.N. SAYS THEY MIGHT BE

N. KOREAN MISSLES CAN HIT U.S.
AND THERE'S NOT MUCH WE CAN DO ABOUT IT

THE EGORE HAS LANDED
AL GORE BULLIES HIS WAY TO NET CLAIMS

GLOBALIST CONGREGATION OF EVIL
Bilderberg power brokers meet on global future

RUSSIAN A.A. CAN HIT STEALTHS
AND THERE READY TO SELL IT TO THE WORLD

PHONE TAPPING UP 24%
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The number of wiretaps authorized by state courts rose by 24 percent last year.

MAN KILLS WITH CAR
BAN CARS NOW!
A CALIFORNIA MAN KILLS TWO AT SCHOOL WITH CAR

CITIZENS WORRIED ABOUT MARINES
A planned Marine Corps training exercise in Richmond has some
Virginians worried about secretive encroachments on civil liberties.

TOLD YA SO
U.S. FINALLY CLEARS FACTORY OWNER IN SUDAN OF TERROR LINKS.

NEW VIRUS HITS AFRICA
A new epidemic of an Ebola-like illness has killed at least 63 people.

Could somebody please show me in the constitution where the federal
government has any right at all to pass gun control laws?
I dare you to try!
Commentary

More Trechcoat news

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN "THE MATRIX" SEE IT, IT'S GOOD (DON'T TAKE KIDS)
MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT TWA 800
NEW PROOF IN A 3 PART SERIES '1' '2' '3'
COMING SOON IN INFOWARS:
VIDEOS, BOOKS AND INFOWARS STUFF
YOUR CHANCE TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE
ONLINE STORE WILL BE UP IN DAYS

ADVERTISE ON INFOWARS
NOW OVER 100K VISITORS, WE'RE TRYING TO GET OUT AS MUCH
INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE, WE NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE ADVERTISE
ON INFOWARS AND SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS....

EMAIL FROM LISTENERS

WAR NEWS

CHINAGATE

CLINTON

N.W.O.
Y2K

THUGS IN BLACK

LOCAL

2ND AMEND.
IRS

COMMENTARY

U.S. NEWS

ALEX JONES
THE INTERNET

EMAIL US

Link to InfoWars
WORLD NET DAILY

DRUDGE REPORT
RADIO LIBERTY

NEWSMAX

FREE REPUBLIC

NATIONAL REVIEW
PROACTIVE NEWS

FREE PRESS INTL.

MEDIA BYPASS

THE AMERICANTIMES
JEWS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF FIREARM OWERSHIP

LISTEN NOW

LISTEN TO ALEX LIVE 1300- 1400 CST

Listen to Alex on Austin's 98.9 KJFK
Weeknights 20:00-22:00, Saturdays 19:00-22:00 CST

LEST WE FORGET

MARINES TAKE OVER SCHOOL

Military prepares students in Florida for martial law

MORE CONDITIONING....COBRAS IN A TEXAS SCHOOL YARD

HR 1148 - Repeal The Federal Reserve Act
By Congressman Ron Paul

INVASION OF SOUTH TEXAS FINALLY MAKES LOCAL NEWS
WE HAVE BEEN BRINGING YOU THIS INFO SINCE DAY 1
NOW SEE THE LOCAL PAPERS WHITEWASHED VERSION

ALEX JONES WAS THERE
SEE THE TRUE STORY

THE TRUTH ABOUT BLACK HELICOPTERS
COMMENTARY BY MIKE RICHARDSON JR.

WHAT DOES THE LOCAL PAPER THINK OF MR. JONES?
SEE FOR YOURSELF IN THE AUSTIN AMERICAN STATESMAN ARTICLE, SAT. 17 APRIL, 1999

Alex Jones Vindicated - "Delta Force Offered Bribe of $20,000 to San Antonio Public Officials to practice War Games"... Mayor Howard Peak
Alex says: "This story is still a whitewash. All the information will be revealed on soon to be released video."
"Police State 2000"

Here it is, in your face! (updated link) The web site of"
Operation Urban Warrior
complete with "bugle charge sound effects" Loving

Exclusive, Never Seen Photos
Invasion of America

Coming Soon "Police State 2000"

Information for ordering videos.

Best Viewed with at 800x600 Hosted by of Austin, Texas

VISITORS SINCE 20 MARCH, 1999
web page by
MIKE RICHARDSON

save image and link to your hard drive
In short, he was a far-right conservative...

Does a leopard change his spots?

But then, there's this page http://web.archive.org/web/19990508133342/www.infowars.com/alex_article.html
..that suggests that Jones was on the right track, he just wasn't quite yet focused:

Alex Jones: preaching the conspiracy gospel at a station near you

By Mike Kelley
American-Statesman Staff

Local radio host Alex Jones
Published: April 17, 1999

Ask Alex Jones what he thinks about being called one of the "black-helicopter people," and he says, "We were kooks to talk about black helicopters years ago. We were weirdos. And now, it's `Oh yeah, black helicopters are real and they're going to help.' "

Jones, at age 25, is perhaps the best-known and most talked-about local proponent of the notion of a coming New World Order in which individual liberties are subjugated by government, itself controlled by global corporations.

He puts his views on pyrotechnic display through programs on the local-access Austin Community Television twice weekly, FM radio station KJFK 98.9 six nights a week, and his Internet site, www.InfoWars.com.

On television, he exudes so much energy that a viewer might almost expect bits of flesh to start flying from the screen.

In person, he is no less passionate, but much more low-key, losing his arm-waving studio demeanor. Instead, his eyes flick about as he looks for just the right analogy to make his point.

A Jones critic, on the Internet, calls him "Austin's leading conspiracy theorist. He advocates the usual mix of laughable conspiracy paranoia, from the Federal Reserve and the Rockefellers to the Council on Foreign Relations and the UN. He's gained quite an audience, if for no other reason than he's passionate about his beliefs. When Alex gets a good head of steam, he's pretty entertaining to watch."

It's certainly not difficult to lay the label of conspiracy theorist on him. The Federal Emergency Management Agency, he says, is building hundreds of concentration camps on military bases with separate areas for men, women and women with children.

More truth, according to Alex Jones: At the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, federal agents with breathing gear went in to kill the people inside so there would be no witnesses to the truth of how that standoff really began.

"It's not really a conspiracy theory," Jones says. "It's simply trying to look at a different side of reality, and I can say with total certainty that my reality is a lot closer to what's happening on this planet today than what the general public is being fed."

Jones grew up in Dallas. His family -- both of his parents went to the University of Texas, he says -- moved to Austin when he was a teen-ager, and he finished his last two years of public education at Anderson High School. He went to Austin Community College for a while, he says, but found it boring.

His antipathy for and fear of big government, he says, stems from family problems with the IRS.

"My dad (a dentist) is the most decent, Dudley Doo-Right person. He'll stop and fix people's tires. And I watched the IRS rake him over the coals twice and steal all his money. My grandparents, who are in their 70s, live in South Austin. The IRS tried to steal their house. It's criminal. That's where the venom comes from with me," he says.

And yes, there are helicopters in his life. In the months after he did a radio broadcast about STAR Flight medical helicopters being used for law enforcement, he says, low-flying helicopters harassed him in his car and his mother, girlfriend and ACTV producer Mike Hanson in their homes.

As for the military's recent, urban-warfare training in South Texas cities and other places in the country, Jones says he doesn't believe that is aimed at "real terrorists." He has seen, he says, "a real willingness in this country to actually sponsor terrorists. . . . Texas Monthly gave a 1998 Bum Steer award to the FBI for creating a Klan group."

Why more people don't see things the way he does, Jones says, is, "One, it's scary. Two, a lot of people are nice and they just want to live their lives and they think things are good and the government is trying to fix the problems. It's like a rat doesn't question the parameters of the maze. It just accepts the walls and the contours and makes decisions within that system."

The subject of Alex Jones is one of endless controversy at a certain forum that I visit. What I use to show people that Alex Jones is off the mark is when he tells people that Israel had nothing to do with 9/11.

See 9-11 The New Pearl Harbor: Who Benefits? - by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

So, let's go back to ground zero of the present situation and look at the event itself, by itself, and ask: who benefits?

Obviously, the first beneficiary we notice would be Israel. It could be suggested that, by focusing the anger of the United States against the Moslems, they have powerful backing for their expansionist goals. So, the first view of the matter might suggest that Israel has the most to gain. We would have to say that, if it is really true that the United States was experiencing a "failure of intelligence," this would be the most obvious solution because, of all the groups that one would not be suspecting, and thus would not be trying to "infiltrate," it would be one that is ostensibly a "friend."

We also observe the events in Israel during the weeks prior to the WTC attack: many people were withdrawing their support from Israel and there was a growing feeling of disease among the peoples of many countries, that Israel was simply going too far. Everyone was tired of the constant harassment of the Palestinians, of the constant attacks against anyone who said a single word against Israel's political ambitions; who - if they did not support every single thing said and done by Israel - were flamed as "antisemites." In short, Israel was losing their grip on the collective guilt of the world. Sympathies were turning against them, and toward the Palestinians.
Actually, when you look at his website's frontpage (Prison Planet), you'll be hard pressed to find one article mentioning Israel, Zionism, or Palestinians.

Maybe there's one or two, but he doesn't give Zionism nearly the attention that it would merit, considering that it alone has been the purveyor of so much misery and hardship in the greater Middle East, not to mention of propaganda and brainwashing here in America.

Follow the tentacles of the control system, especially where the Mainstream Media, the Neocons, 9/11, and the "War on Terror" are concerned, and they will inevitably lead to Zionism. Which is not to say that Zionism is at the top of the control system, but that it is the main earthly purveyor of the game plan by which the Lizzies intend to move the Earth towards the eventuality of becoming an 'Evil Planet'.

And we see that the ultimate aim of the psychopath, as living representatives of the STS hierarchy, is to MASTER creative energy. To assimilate it to the self, to deprive others of it by inducing them to believe lies. Because, when you believe the lie of the psychopath, you have given him control of your Free Will - the essence of Creativity.

The planetary entity is the focal point of a specific density of mind/body interaction. At certain cosmic moments, or "crossroads," such a planetary entity may be scheduled to polarize into a higher density. The Negative hierarchy sees this as a "ripe moment" to induce that polarization to take place negatively so that the planetary entity will participate wholly in the Negative 4th density reality rather than the Positive reality. Negatively polarized beings require a negatively polarized planetary base from which to function, just as higher-density positive beings need positively polarized planetary bases.
The Hermetic maxim again: Economics of light energy above, and economics of control of minds and will below. They want to use humanity's own creative energy to "lock" our planet under their domination.

What we see now in terms of the diminishing resources of our planet, the intensified UV bombardment of our atmosphere is NOT an "unfortunate but inevitable byproduct of industrialization": it is part of the deliberate, covert effort of the Negative hierarchy to prepare the biochemical and electrical composition of this planet for negative polarization.
There ARE such things as "evil planets," and dark stars. And the real question at this time is: Is Mother Earth about to become one?
http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventures313.htm

Well, I've been listening to A.J. everyday for about 4 months. I enjoy the show. He seems to base it loosely around news of the day stuff and tries to stay on the NWO stump. It is what it is as they say. Regarding web pages and prescence, I much prefer this site over P.P. but for a daily radio show, it's pretty cool. A.J. 'Lord of the resistance'. Show your teeth when you say it. It's fun.

crazy croc said:
Well, I've been listening to A.J. everyday for about 4 months. I enjoy the show. He seems to base it loosely around news of the day stuff and tries to stay on the NWO stump. It is what it is as they say. Regarding web pages and prescence, I much prefer this site over P.P. but for a daily radio show, it's pretty cool. A.J. 'Lord of the resistance'. Show your teeth when you say it. It's fun.
It is what it is, for sure. Enjoy the really great sheeeew.

What was it that Swift said? Oh yeah: "Some people are just a passage for food".

well, we all gotta eat so being a passage for food just goes with the territory. I work in a cube all day and tuning in online is no problem, so I listen. Doesn't mean I'm being brainwashed. The guy is entetaining. I crack up all the time when I listen. He goes into these crazy rants and raves, pretends he's crying, it's a riot. I don't think he means to be funny but it is. Plus, as a bonus, I get filled in on a few good bits of alternative news while I'm working. I honestly don't understand the disdain for stuff like this. It's a show. It's one guy stating facts then painting them according to his opinion or agenda. That's it. If a person chooses to align with his views or agenda, then so be it. I'm not that person. I agree with some of his view and other parts I don't. He paints a small slice of reality with a broad brush and acts like a lunatic. It's entertainment and when I'm chained to my pc all day making a living, I need some entertainment. If Sott had a daily show, I'd tune in everyday. I prefer sound logic and level headed thinking and speaking but I have yet to find a daily show that offers that. I love the podcasts here but I've heard them all, most of them more than once. In reality, A.J. could do his show once a week considering what he actually covers but his ego would shrink like a raisin. I strongly doubt he will be taking over the U.S. or the world anytime soon. Lot's of people call in and disagree with him or call him out on stuff, ask him how he feels about ufo's, etc. That's when yes, he flails around trying to toe the line. Still, it's entertaining.

Entertainment for the ignorant masses, I agree with you there.

Back
Top Bottom