Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

One small correction I would like to make to my last post and that is where I referred to "... a parting of the waves for certain people". I should, of course, have said "a parting of the ways".

Perhaps it was a Freudian slip on my part since we were talking here about Abraham/Moses/Jacob as a single person and in the great Cecil B DeMille film the Ten Commandments, Moses played by the American actor Charlton Heston did indeed 'part the waves' of the Red Sea in spectacular fashion. The C's seemed to think it was a lot less spectacular though and may have had more to do with the tidal wave induced by the explosion of Thera sucking the sea out. The special effects seen in the movie (pre-CGI) were rather ruined for me when I visited Universal Studios in the 1980's and found the scene had been shot using a much smaller scale tank of water, where the waves may have just about have reached up to your waist. Which proves it is best not to look behind the curtain if you want to go on believing in the magic.

See The Ten Commandments (1956 film) - Wikipedia

Contunuing on with the Holy Grail theme, we have learned from the C's that the templars would seem to have acquired it at some stage, possibly from their excavations on Temple Mount or from the Assassins, who they establshed links with whilst in the Holy Land. They may have secreted it away in Galle Switzerland to retrieve it later. Who knows. However, when you consider the history of this crystal skull, in some ways it can almost be viewed as the 'skull of doom'. When it was used on Kantek, that planet suffered a pyschic feedback that saw the planet explode. Similarly, if it was used in Atlantis, that civilisation eventually perished in a cataclysm we now think of as the deluge when their crystals turned against them. Of course the Merkaba was an STO made device unlike the Ark of the Covenant, so it may have been entirely innocent as regards the fate of those two civilisations. However, the skull, which the Templars called Baphomet, may have accrued a reputation over the millenia as a skull of doom. This leads me to make a connection to another famous stone and that is the Lapis Exillis , Satan's stone that fell from heaven. The Lapis Exillis has even been linked to the Holy Grail, particularly by Wolfram von Eschenbach, who wrote his own version of the Arthurian legend called 'Parzival'. I set out below an article by Tony McMahon on this theme and will let you judge whether there is a strong connection between the Merkaba/Baphomet and the legend of Lapis Exillis.

Satan gave us the Holy Grail – and it was a stone​

Posted on March 27, 2020 by Tony McMahon

So we all know that the Holy Grail might have been a cup featured in the Last Supper and used to collect blood from Jesus while he hung on the cross. Or, conversely, the Holy Grail is actually the bloodline of Jesus – an unbroken chain of descendants from the children of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. But what if it was none of these things and was actually a magical stone?

But what if the Holy Grail actually originated with Satan – the lord of all darkness? And it was a stone!

Let me run you through the theory in outline. The New Testament ends with a very strange and apocalyptic section called the Book of Revelation. It describes a war that raged in heaven when the Devil attempted to overthrow God. The Archangel Michael leads the good angels against the rebel angels whose leader, the soon-to-be Devil, is often referred to as Lucifer.

Lucifer was incredibly beautiful and gifted and God favoured him above all the other angels. His fondness for Lucifer is what made the angel’s betrayal that much worse. Is this mentioned in the bible? Not exactly. It’s an account that has evolved over the centuries. But it’s loosely based on a few verses in Ezekiel where a very angry God (isn’t he always in the Old Testament?) lays out what terrible punishments he intends to inflict on the King of Tyre – an implacable enemy of the Israelites.

These verses touch on the king’s beauty and wisdom, how his pride will be his ruin and how his downfall will be full of agony and torment. Curiously, at one point, the passage refers to the king as having been in the Garden of Eden. That clearly was unlikely – unless he’d lived to an astonishing age. And this is what has been seized on to suggest that the King of Tyre isn’t really the subject of these verses at all. It’s therefore assumed by some that God is instead referring at this point to none other than Satan.

The Holy Grail as a stone – popping out of Satan’s head!

As a result of rebelling, Satan was ejected from the heavens with considerable force. And as he tumbled down to his new realm of hell, a stone popped out of his crown and hurtled to the earth. This is the so-called Lapis Exillis. And it’s this magical pebble which is mentioned by the medieval author and knight, Wolfram von Eschenbach. He wrote his own version of the legend of the Arthurian legend called Parzival. And in this tale of valiant warriors, he refers to the Templars and the sacred stone they guarded – the Lapis Exillis – also known as the Grail.

One of the properties of this stone was that merely by sitting on top of it, the legendary Phoenix was firstly burnt to a crisp and then reborn from magical flames. Even human beings who gazed upon the stone were incapable of dying for a week. And if you stuck around the stone long enough, you might endure for two hundred years without ever ageing.

In this account then, we have a stone that brings the Phoenix back to life and stops people from ageing, which is guarded by Templar knights. Eschenbach was indeed a contemporary of the Knights Templar and did service as a crusader in the Holy Land. This has given rise to the idea that not only did he rub shoulders with Templars but got wind of the strange and secret rites they indulged in – which he wove into his Parzival epic.

The Holy Grail stone is called Lapis Exillis

The name of the stone – Lapis Exillis – has generated lots of detective work. Different theories basically on what the Latin means. One notion is that the words should be read: lapis de coelis. If you did Latin at school, you’ll know that roughly translates as ‘stone from heaven’. I now anticipate a hail of abuse from Latin grammarians yelling that ain’t true. But – indulge me for a moment – because it would give rise to the idea that the stone was an astronomical phenomenon.

You see – some have speculated that the stone that fell from the Devil’s crown was a meteorite. They point to the frequency of meteor worship in ancient cultures from ancient Egypt to the Roman Empire. Take for example the wayward teenage Roman emperor Elagabalus (pictured below) who brought an object called the Black Stone of Emesa and its high priest to be worshipped in the city. He was later murdered by the Praetorian Guard but the stone shows an already established cult around meteors.

Today in Mecca, millions of Muslims venerate a black stone at the Kaaba that some claim is a meteor – though that is disputed. It clearly originated in pre-Islamic Arabia and has somehow been integrated into the holiest place in Islam. Important to say the black stone is not worshipped as an idol. But there it is – a meteor in Mecca still venerated by pilgrims every year.

Objects that fall from heaven with sacred power is a recurring theme in ancient mythology. A wooden figure of the goddess Pallas Athene was said to have fallen from the skies. It was used to protect the city of Troy and later reputedly ended up in Rome where it guaranteed the strength of the empire.

Long before the Roman Empire was founded, the city was ruled by Etruscan kings and the second of these kings – Numa Pompilius – possessed a magical shield called the Ancile that fell from heaven. Several Roman writers described it including Ovid, Livy and Suetonius. Ovid described the moment when Numa, wearing a white hood, begged the god Jupiter to send him holy weapons and as he implored, the skies raged furiously with thunder, then “yawned” and a shield landed at the king’s feet.

So – the Holy Grail as a magical stone that fell as a fireball from above. Any takers?

Also the Mother Stone - known as Kubaba, Kuba or Kube, and often linked inextricably with the great goddess Cybele (Kybela) - a black stone - apparently summoned from 'her' Anatolian sanctuary (on Sibylline instruction) to Rome circa 205 BC, as protection from 'rocks falling from the sky'. But of whose current whereabouts is now uncertain.

"Wolfram von Eschenbach, the German knight and writer of Parzival, the first complete grail romance, states that the grail is a stone from heaven. Specifically, he calls it lapsit exillîs, which has mystified scholars no end, for lapsit is not Latin, but lapsavit is, meaning ‘it fell’ (Richard Barber, The Holy Grail, 2004, p181). Yet most scholars agree that Eschenbach, a writer who enjoyed his historical puns, actually meant lapis ex celis (Stone from Heaven) or lapis elixir (Elixir Stone)..."

Given what we know about the destruction of Kantek, could this have become associated with the idea of Lucifer or Satan being thrown out of heaven down to Earth by Michael the Archangel taking his special stone with him, a stone that fell from Lucifer's crown? Did not the C's once say that we, the human race, are Lucifer, the beautiful archangel thrown out of heaven due to his/our sin of pride.

It is also strange to link the concept of renewal (the Phoenix effect) and non-ageing with the stone. In the Steven Spielberg film, 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade', we see Indiana Jones eventually finding the Holy Grail (Christ's chalice in this case) in a cave in the Middle East guarded by an old Knight Templar who would have been several centuries old due to the fact that the Grail had miraculously preserved him. I hade not appreciated until reading this article that Wolfram von Eschenbach, the writer of Parzival (Percival) had been a crusader in the Holy Land and may have rubbed shoulders with the Knights Templar. Hence, is it possible that he learned the secret of Baphomet and encoded it in the story of Parzival?

One other thing I would point out is that Nicolas Poussin, who took a great deal of interest in the excavations going on in Rome whilst he was living there, was angry at what he felt was the desecration of the temple of the goddess Cybele when it was excavated. It seems the Mother Stone - known as Kubaba, Kuba or Kube, and often linked inextricably with the great goddess Cybele (Kybela) - a black stone - was apparently summoned from 'her' Anatolian sanctuary (on Sibylline instruction) to Rome circa 205 BC, as protection from 'rocks falling from the sky'. But of whose current whereabouts is now uncertain. Could this have been the Merkaba or merely an imitation of or association with it?

Last edited:
By chance, I was looking at an article on Wikipedia that concerned Mount Gerizim, the mountain in Israel that is sacred to the Samaritans, who have always been regarded throughout history as heretics by orthodox Jews, even from antiquity. See Mount Gerizim - Wikipedia

The Samaritans regard Mount Gerizim, rather than Jerusalem's Temple Mount, as having been the location chosen by God for a holy temple. The mountain continues to be the centre of the Samaritan religion to this day and most Samaritans live in close proximity to Gerizim.

I don't want to bore you with the details of why the Samaritans took this contrary view of where the Temple should be located since you can read it in the article. Instead, I want to draw your attention to this passage in the article, which is of direct relevance to our quest for the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant.
I heard a version (I don't know if it is 100% true), according to which Mount Gerizim is the place (or next to it) where Yahweh contacted the Israelites LAST time and gave them instructions on how to conquer Haanan. And in the same place Yahweh (through Moses, when he was still living) ordered to build an altar (temple) of stones, "which did not know the ax / hammer." That is, so that the stones were NOT processed (Jews could not use megaliths for altars).
We know that Moses then died and Joshua conquered (and destroyed with the help of Yahweh) Jericho. Some artifacts of the gods (devices or instruments) were kept in Jericho.
And after the destruction of Jericho, the Ark of the Covenant never worked again (stopped working) and Yahweh also never again appeared (contacted) the Israelites through it.
Joshua several times in despair returned to Mount Gerizim, made sacrifices and tried to contact Yahweh, but Yahweh disappeared! Joshua could not tell the Israelites that their god simply disappeared, so he would simply not be understood (or, most likely, he himself would have been killed). Therefore, Naveen pretended that "everything is in order" and without the help of the Ark of the Covenant (and Yahweh), but at the cost of great sacrifices, he conquered Canaan. After the conquest of Canaan, Joshua returned AGAIN to Mount Gerizim. He probably still feared the return and revenge of Yahweh. Therefore, Naveen did not write on the stone that the agreement with Yahweh was fully fulfilled, since Yahweh got what he wanted (the artifacts of the gods), and the Jews got full possession of Canaan.

14 Jacob set up a stone pillar at the place where God had talked with him, and he poured out a drink offering on it; he also poured oil on it. 15 Jacob called the place where God had talked with him Bethel.

According to the C's, Jacob is Abraham/Moses, so this may be the place where Moses returned the Ark of the Covenant and possibly the Holy Grail to the Lizzies. As with Joshua, he erects a pillar, Jacob's Pillar, to mark the spot, which is near to an oak tree, so the spot was called 'Allon Bakuth'. Could this also be the place where Hagar was dropped off as well with her son Ishmael, which in Genesis was described as the wilderness of Beersheba?
At the same time, according to Israeli "official sources" (Old Testament, Torah, Midrash, etc.) Moses died on Mount Nebo, opposite Jericho. And before his death, Moses "handed over power" to Joshua and the Ark of the Covenant was still with them.

Today in Mecca, millions of Muslims venerate a black stone at the Kaaba that some claim is a meteor – though that is disputed. It clearly originated in pre-Islamic Arabia and has somehow been integrated into the holiest place in Islam. Important to say the black stone is not worshipped as an idol. But there it is – a meteor in Mecca still venerated by pilgrims every year.

Objects that fall from heaven with sacred power is a recurring theme in ancient mythology. A wooden figure of the goddess Pallas Athene was said to have fallen from the skies. It was used to protect the city of Troy and later reputedly ended up in Rome where it guaranteed the strength of the empire.

Long before the Roman Empire was founded, the city was ruled by Etruscan kings and the second of these kings – Numa Pompilius – possessed a magical shield called the Ancile that fell from heaven. Several Roman writers described it including Ovid, Livy and Suetonius. Ovid described the moment when Numa, wearing a white hood, begged the god Jupiter to send him holy weapons and as he implored, the skies raged furiously with thunder, then “yawned” and a shield landed at the king’s feet.

So – the Holy Grail as a magical stone that fell as a fireball from above. Any takers?

Also the Mother Stone - known as Kubaba, Kuba or Kube, and often linked inextricably with the great goddess Cybele (Kybela) - a black stone - apparently summoned from 'her' Anatolian sanctuary (on Sibylline instruction) to Rome circa 205 BC, as protection from 'rocks falling from the sky'. But of whose current whereabouts is now uncertain.
Kaaba may well mean a Cube (a high-tech device or part of it). At least, the tablets that Yahweh "gave" to Moses were a cube, and a cylinder was cut inside the cube (I gave this link and it did not open for you):

2021-05-31_180104.jpg

Isn't it true that the tablets of Yahweh are very similar to one of the parts of the Kaaba in Mecca?

Кааба(Мекка).jpg

Probably, this thing was used for collecting (absorbing and transferring) life energy when killing animals (and sometimes people) during the time of Yahweh.
And now this thing is used to collect (absorb and transmit) the spiritual energy of people (and they still sacrifice animals in our time!)

Scholars consider it plausible for the sanctuary to have been pre-Israelite. It is possible that the name of the mountain is indicative of this, as it is thought that Gerizim may mean mountain of the Gerizites, a tribe in the vicinity of the Philistines that, according to the Hebrew Bible, was conquered by David. A straightforward etymology for Gerizim would give the meaning of mountain cut in two. According to the narrative about Jotham in the Book of Judges, Shechem was a site where there was a sanctuary of El-Berith, also known as Baal-Berith, meaning God of the covenant and Lord of the covenant, respectively; scholars have suggested that the Joshua story about the site derives from a covenant made there in Canaanite times. In the narrative of Judges, Session 2 February 2003: is seemingly significant enough to have given its name to a nearby plain, and this pillar is thought to be likely to have been a totem of El-Berith; the Joshua story, of a stone being set up as a witness, simply being an attempt to provide an aetiology in accordance with later Israelite theology.
For some odd reason the red words slipped in here where they don't belong since you later quoted from that session further down.

From the context I infer you meant to put a placename there.

The edit window is now long closed but when you deem it important enough you could invoke the help of a moderator to change the passage into what you intended it to be. You can use the Report [to moderator] button of that exact post to alert them.

For some odd reason the red words slipped in here where they don't belong since you later quoted from that session further down.

From the context I infer you meant to put a placename there.

The edit window is now long closed but when you deem it important enough you could invoke the help of a moderator to change the passage into what you intended it to be. You can use the Report [to moderator] button of that exact post to alert them.
Thank you for pointing this out. I really don't know how that happened. It should have read:
"In the narrative of Judges, the pillar that was in Shechem is seemingly significant enough to have given its name to a nearby plain, and this pillar is thought to be likely to have been a totem of El-Berith ....."

I may take up your suggestion to ask the moderators to change it.

I heard a version (I don't know if it is 100% true), according to which Mount Gerizim is the place (or next to it) where Yahweh contacted the Israelites LAST time and gave them instructions on how to conquer Haanan. And in the same place Yahweh (through Moses, when he was still living) ordered to build an altar (temple) of stones, "which did not know the ax / hammer." That is, so that the stones were NOT processed (Jews could not use megaliths for altars).
We know that Moses then died and Joshua conquered (and destroyed with the help of Yahweh) Jericho. Some artifacts of the gods (devices or instruments) were kept in Jericho.
And after the destruction of Jericho, the Ark of the Covenant never worked again (stopped working) and Yahweh also never again appeared (contacted) the Israelites through it.
Joshua several times in despair returned to Mount Gerizim, made sacrifices and tried to contact Yahweh, but Yahweh disappeared! Joshua could not tell the Israelites that their god simply disappeared, so he would simply not be understood (or, most likely, he himself would have been killed). Therefore, Naveen pretended that "everything is in order" and without the help of the Ark of the Covenant (and Yahweh), but at the cost of great sacrifices, he conquered Canaan. After the conquest of Canaan, Joshua returned AGAIN to Mount Gerizim. He probably still feared the return and revenge of Yahweh. Therefore, Naveen did not write on the stone that the agreement with Yahweh was fully fulfilled, since Yahweh got what he wanted (the artifacts of the gods), and the Jews got full possession of Canaan.

At the same time, according to Israeli "official sources" (Old Testament, Torah, Midrash, etc.) Moses died on Mount Nebo, opposite Jericho. And before his death, Moses "handed over power" to Joshua and the Ark of the Covenant was still with them.

Kaaba may well mean a Cube (a high-tech device or part of it). At least, the tablets that Yahweh "gave" to Moses were a cube, and a cylinder was cut inside the cube (I gave this link and it did not open for you):

View attachment 45789

Isn't it true that the tablets of Yahweh are very similar to one of the parts of the Kaaba in Mecca?

View attachment 45790

Probably, this thing was used for collecting (absorbing and transferring) life energy when killing animals (and sometimes people) during the time of Yahweh.
And now this thing is used to collect (absorb and transmit) the spiritual energy of people (and they still sacrifice animals in our time!)
You make a lot of interesting points here. Please note though that for the purposes of my posts, I am not following the Biblical narrative or chronology but instead following what the C's have told us. Hence, I am not hung up on whatever Israeli religious authorities may claim when it comes to their patriarchs' tombs etc. Pinning down when it was that the Israelites last had the Ark of the Covenant in their possession is very difficult within the Bible's narrative. As Laura and others have noted, there is more than one narrative line in the various texts that comprise the Torah as there may have been some rewriting (most likely during the Babylonian exile) of the stories involving Moses and Joshua to fit in with different priestly and rabbinical schools of thought. However, you are right where you say that the Israelites tended to create their own altars on which to offer sacrifice rather than use existing megalithic structures.

As for the cube with a cylinder within it, this makes me think it may have been designed to contain a power cell of some kind. We know that people who got near to the Ark of the Covenant would usually fall ill and die without proper protection. This suggests some form of radiation being emitted from the Ark. It might be that the priestly ephod was worn to protect the priest from such radiation. I saw an Anicent Aliens episode some time ago where they considered the structure of the Ark, as described in the Bible, and took the view that the gold cherubim may have been used to form a circuit with the power source contained inside the Ark, thereby allowing for some form of communication with Yahweh through the Mercy Seat on the lid of the Ark. Whether this was purely oral as in the form of radio signals or visual as in the form of some sort of holographic projection, nobody knows. If we follow what the C's say then, we know that Moses handed the Ark back to STS forces (the Lizzies) possibly at Beth-El. What the STS forces then did with it is the question we need to answer.

I understand the Kaaba in Mecca, which was venerated by the Arabians long before Muhammad captured Mecca, is supposed to be a meteorite stone that fell from heaven. It could also be an echo of the Merkaaba or Mother Stone, which I think is the Holy Grail. Such meteorite stones were viewed as having great significance for peoples throughout the ancient Middle East and North Africa, including Egypt. Mecca was in fact an ancient place of pilgrimage where many deities had formerly been worshipped. I set out an article below which seeks to link the worship at pre-Islamic Mecca with Hindu vedic beliefs:

KAABA A HINDU TEMPLE TAKEN OVER BY MUSLIMS, KING VIKRAMADITYA INSCRIPTION ON A GOLD DISH HUNG INSIDE THE KAABA.

In pure scientific study about the Historical Muhammad raises basic questions concerning the prophet's role as a moral paragon; the sources of Islamic law; and the God-given nature of the Koran. The scientists even doubt the existence of Muhammad. Scientists say that the Koran is a not a product of Muhammad or even of Arabia, but a collection of materials stitched together to meet the needs of a later age. There was no Islam until two or three hundred years after the traditional version at around 830CE. The Arab tribesmen who conquered in the seventh century vast territory were not Moslems, but were persons who worshiped idols and are scientists call them pagans.
Even though Prophet Muhammad was born in the full light of history the earliest document date about a century and a half after his death. Not only does this long lapse of time cast doubt on their accuracy, but internal evidence strongly suggests the Arabic sources were composed in the context of intense partisan quarrels over the prophet's life. The earliest sources like papyri, inscriptions, and coins on the prophet's life, contradict the standard biography. An inscription and a Greek account fix Muhammad's birth in 552, not 570. Muhammad's career took place not in Mecca but hundreds of kilometers to the north. Yehuda Nevo. The classical Arabic language was developed not in today's Saudi Arabia but in the Levant.
Long before Islam came in to existence, Kaaba, in Mecca in Saudi Arabia was a pilgrimage site. The word Kaaba might have come from the Tamil Language which originated around 1700BC. In Tamil Nadu Kabaalishwaran temple is Lord Shiva’s temple and Kabaali refers to Lord Shiva. The black stone at Kaaba is held sacred and holy in Islam and is called "Hajre Aswad" from the Sanskrit word Sanghey Ashweta or Non-white stone. The Shiva Lingam is also called Sanghey Ashweta. So what is in Kaaba could be the same what Hindus worship. The pedestal Maqam-E-Ibrahim at the centre of the Kaaba is octagonal in shape. In Hinduism, the pedestal of Brahma the creator is also octagonal in shape. Muslim pilgrims visiting the Kaaba temple go around it seven times. In no other mosque does the circumambulation prevail. Hindus invariably circumambulate or Pradakshina, around their deities. This is yet another proof that the Kaaba shrine is a pre-Islamic. In Shiva temples Hindus always practice circumambulation or Pradakshina. Just as in Hinduism, the custom of circumambulation by muslim pilgrims around the entire Kaaba building seven times shows that the claim that in Islam they don’t worship stones is not true.
Allah was one of the deities in Kaaba long before Islam was founded. It might come as a stunning revelation to many that the word ‘ALLAH’ itself is Sanskrit. In Sanskrit language Allah, Akka and Amba are synonyms. They signify a goddess or mother. The term ‘ALLAH’ forms part of Sanskrit chants invoking goddess Durga, also known as Bhavani, Chandi and Mahishasurmardini. The Islamic word for God is, therefore, not an innovation but the ancient Sanskrit appellation retained and continued by Islam. Allah means mother or goddess and mother goddess.
The King Vikramaditya inscription was found on a gold dish hung inside the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, proving beyond doubt that the Arabian Peninsula formed a part of his Indian Empire. (Ref: page 315 of a volume known as ‘Sayar-ul-Okul’ treasured in the Makhtab-e-Sultania library in Istanbul, Turkey). King Vikrama’s preachers had succeeded in spreading the Vedic Hindu sacred scriptures in Arabia and Arabs were once followers of the Indian Vedic way of life. The annual fair known as OKAJ which used to be held every year around the Kaaba temple in Mecca and the present annual hajj of the Muslims to the Kaaba is of earlier pre-Islamic congregation. Even to this day ancient Siva emblems can be seen. It is the Shankara (Siva) stone that Muslim pilgrims reverently touch and kiss in the Kaaba.
Muslims shave their head and beard and don special sacred attire that consists of two seamless sheets of white cloth. One is to be worn round the waist and the other over the shoulders. Both these rites are remnants of the old Vedic practice of entering Hindu temples clean and with holy seamless white sheets. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, the Kaaba has 360 idols. Traditional accounts mention that one of the deities among the 360 destroyed when the place was stormed was that of Saturn; another was of the Moon and yet another was one called Allah. That shows that in the Kaaba the Arabs worshipped the nine planets in pre-Islamic days. In India the practice of ‘Navagraha’ puja, that is worship of the nine planets, is still in vogue. Two of these nine are Saturn and Moon. In India the crescent moon is always painted across the forehead of the Siva symbol. Since that symbol was associated with the Siva emblem in Kaaba it came to be grafted on the flag of Islam.
The Hindu Vedic letter in Sanskrit "OM" if seen in a mirror one can see the Arabic numbers 786 and this is the most sacred number for Muslims and copies of the Arabic Koran have the mysterious figure 786 imprinted on them. In their ignorance simply they do not realize that this special number is nothing more than the holiest of Vedic symbols misread and none of the Arabic scholar has been able to determine how they chose 786 as the sacred for them. In short muslims are also going around Siva Lingam at Kaaba, seven times as Hindus go around it seven times.
A few miles away from Mecca are a big signboard which bars the entry of any non-Muslim into the area. This is a reminder of the days when the Kaaba was stormed and captured solely for the newly established faith of Islam. The object in barring entry of non-Muslims was obviously to prevent its recapture. Kaaba is clothed in a black shroud. This custom also originated from the days when it was thought necessary to discourage its recapture by camouflaging it.

Another Hindu tradition associated with the Kaaba is that of the sacred stream Ganga (sacred waters of the Ganges river). According to the Hindu tradition Ganga is also inseparable from the Shiva emblem as the crescent moon. Wherever there is a Siva emblem, Ganga must co-exist. True to that association a sacred fount exists near the Kaaba. Its water is held sacred because it has been traditionally regarded as Ganga since pre-Islamic times (Zam-Zam water).

I am not seeking to endorse what the article says about Islam but rather to draw attention to what may have been the belief systems that operated in Mecca prior to islamic times.

What also caught my eye in the article was the statement that in Hinduism, the pedestal of Brahma the creator is also octagonal in shape. I have previously posted an article that suggested Brahma was in reality Abraham, who became deified in India along with members of his family such as Sarah/Nefertiti and his consort Hagar/Tara/Brigid. By the way, I think the same is true of the ancient Greeks as well.

The fact that Abraham, as Brahma, may have become associated with an Octagon is intriguing. We came across this notion previously in relation to the symbolism of eight-petalled lotus flowers, mandalas and octagonal stain-glassed windows in Christian churches etc. It even relates to the octagonal building erected at Alton Towers for who knows what purpose. Although the mandala is traditionally used as an aid in meditation, it originally was meant to represent wholeness and a model for the organizational structure of life itself, a cosmic diagram that shows the relation to the infinite and the world that extends beyond and within various minds & bodies. It no doubt also has some hyperdimensional significance and may have been employed by shaman priests in antiquity, particularly in the East, as a means of hiding a deeper scientific truth.

I find it is also intriguing that moslem pilgrims walk around the Kaaba seven times, which may be another reflection of the Law of Seven in action, as representing the seven chakras, the seven steps to perfection and the seven orbital shells of an electron etc.

As for the cube with a cylinder within it, this makes me think it may have been designed to contain a power cell of some kind.
There are explanations since at least the 1920's that the Ark of the Covenant and the Tabernacle in extension where practically huge Leyden jars.

Last edited:
There definitely seems to be a strong concordance between the Lapis Exillis as a precious stone that popped out of his crown and hurtled to the earth when Lucifer fell from haven and the (now black) Stone of the Kaaba.

Some quotes from wikipedia about The Black Stone of the Kaaba:

Islamic tradition holds that it fell from heaven as a guide for Adam and Eve to build an altar. It has often been described as a meteorite.

Islamic tradition holds that the Black Stone fell from Jannah [= lit. "paradise, garden"] to show Adam and Eve where to build an altar, which became the first temple on Earth.
Muslims believe that the stone was originally pure and dazzling white, but has since turned black because of the sins of the people who touch it.

Another tradition says that the Black Stone was originally an angel that had been placed by God in the Garden of Eden to guard Adam.
The angel was absent when Adam ate the forbidden fruit and was punished by being turned into a jewel – the Black Stone.

At the German entry of wikipedia we find also:
According to a tradition cited by al-Azraqī in his History of Mecca, God first plunged Adam down to earth, landing him at the site of the Kaaba, and then sent the Black Stone down to him.
At that time, the stone was still so white that it shone. Adam then took the stone and attached it to the building.

According to other traditions, when Adam was expelled from Paradise, God ordered him to take a precious stone with him.

It is said to have been a sapphire that was whiter than snow and shone brightly at night. This then turned black from Adam's tears over the sin he had committed.
Other reports say that the stone turned black from the touch of menstruating women and other people in a state of great impurity, as well as from the touch of the Muschrikūn [= those who do not have revealed scriptures that the Koran cites].

A: ...Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?
Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?
A: You. The human race.

There definitely seems to be a strong concordance between the Lapis Exillis as a precious stone that popped out of his crown and hurtled to the earth when Lucifer fell from haven and the (now black) Stone of the Kaaba.

Some quotes from wikipedia about The Black Stone of the Kaaba:

At the German entry of wikipedia we find also:

A: ...Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?
Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?
A: You. The human race.
It is interesting to see the mythology that islamic tradition has woven around the Kaaba but one must point out that the Kaaba had probably existed at Mecca for many centuries before Islam took root in Arabia. Mecca had long been a place of pilgrimage for the veneration of numerous local deities and therefore a major money spinner for the pagan priesthood. According to legend, when the prophet Muhammad captured Mecca, he ordered all existing pagan shrines to be torn down since, like Judaism, Islam forbids all graven images and idols. At one point his adherents started to smash the Kaaba up but Muhammad suddenly had a change of heart and ordered that it should be retained (that is why there are silver braces on the structure today). Why he had this change of heart, I don't think anyone today truly knows. Given the tenets of Islam, the retention of the Kaaba as a place of worship does seem somewhat incongruous. However, Christianity has a long history of christianising former pagan sites and practices, Glastonbury being just one example.

However, in my view the Kaaba is not and never has been the Merkaaba or Matriarch Stone. The traditions surrounding the Kaaba at Mecca may though be an echo of the Merkaaba legend. The C's have indicated to us that the Knights Templar had the Matriarchal Stone in their possession at one point. How they got their hands on it is the question we need to address and then what happened to it after their suppression.

You make a lot of interesting points here. Please note though that for the purposes of my posts, I am not following the Biblical narrative or chronology but instead following what the C's have told us. Hence, I am not hung up on whatever Israeli religious authorities may claim when it comes to their patriarchs' tombs etc. Pinning down when it was that the Israelites last had the Ark of the Covenant in their possession is very difficult within the Bible's narrative. As Laura and others have noted, there is more than one narrative line in the various texts that comprise the Torah as there may have been some rewriting (most likely during the Babylonian exile) of the stories involving Moses and Joshua to fit in with different priestly and rabbinical schools of thought. However, you are right where you say that the Israelites tended to create their own altars on which to offer sacrifice rather than use existing megalithic structures.

As for the cube with a cylinder within it, this makes me think it may have been designed to contain a power cell of some kind. We know that people who got near to the Ark of the Covenant would usually fall ill and die without proper protection. This suggests some form of radiation being emitted from the Ark. It might be that the priestly ephod was worn to protect the priest from such radiation. I saw an Anicent Aliens episode some time ago where they considered the structure of the Ark, as described in the Bible, and took the view that the gold cherubim may have been used to form a circuit with the power source contained inside the Ark, thereby allowing for some form of communication with Yahweh through the Mercy Seat on the lid of the Ark. Whether this was purely oral as in the form of radio signals or visual as in the form of some sort of holographic projection, nobody knows. If we follow what the C's say then, we know that Moses handed the Ark back to STS forces (the Lizzies) possibly at Beth-El. What the STS forces then did with it is the question we need to answer.

I understand the Kaaba in Mecca, which was venerated by the Arabians long before Muhammad captured Mecca, is supposed to be a meteorite stone that fell from heaven. It could also be an echo of the Merkaaba or Mother Stone, which I think is the Holy Grail. Such meteorite stones were viewed as having great significance for peoples throughout the ancient Middle East and North Africa, including Egypt. Mecca was in fact an ancient place of pilgrimage where many deities had formerly been worshipped. I set out an article below which seeks to link the worship at pre-Islamic Mecca with Hindu vedic beliefs:

KAABA A HINDU TEMPLE TAKEN OVER BY MUSLIMS, KING VIKRAMADITYA INSCRIPTION ON A GOLD DISH HUNG INSIDE THE KAABA.

In pure scientific study about the Historical Muhammad raises basic questions concerning the prophet's role as a moral paragon; the sources of Islamic law; and the God-given nature of the Koran. The scientists even doubt the existence of Muhammad. Scientists say that the Koran is a not a product of Muhammad or even of Arabia, but a collection of materials stitched together to meet the needs of a later age. There was no Islam until two or three hundred years after the traditional version at around 830CE. The Arab tribesmen who conquered in the seventh century vast territory were not Moslems, but were persons who worshiped idols and are scientists call them pagans.
Even though Prophet Muhammad was born in the full light of history the earliest document date about a century and a half after his death. Not only does this long lapse of time cast doubt on their accuracy, but internal evidence strongly suggests the Arabic sources were composed in the context of intense partisan quarrels over the prophet's life. The earliest sources like papyri, inscriptions, and coins on the prophet's life, contradict the standard biography. An inscription and a Greek account fix Muhammad's birth in 552, not 570. Muhammad's career took place not in Mecca but hundreds of kilometers to the north. Yehuda Nevo. The classical Arabic language was developed not in today's Saudi Arabia but in the Levant.
Long before Islam came in to existence, Kaaba, in Mecca in Saudi Arabia was a pilgrimage site. The word Kaaba might have come from the Tamil Language which originated around 1700BC. In Tamil Nadu Kabaalishwaran temple is Lord Shiva’s temple and Kabaali refers to Lord Shiva. The black stone at Kaaba is held sacred and holy in Islam and is called "Hajre Aswad" from the Sanskrit word Sanghey Ashweta or Non-white stone. The Shiva Lingam is also called Sanghey Ashweta. So what is in Kaaba could be the same what Hindus worship. The pedestal Maqam-E-Ibrahim at the centre of the Kaaba is octagonal in shape. In Hinduism, the pedestal of Brahma the creator is also octagonal in shape. Muslim pilgrims visiting the Kaaba temple go around it seven times. In no other mosque does the circumambulation prevail. Hindus invariably circumambulate or Pradakshina, around their deities. This is yet another proof that the Kaaba shrine is a pre-Islamic. In Shiva temples Hindus always practice circumambulation or Pradakshina. Just as in Hinduism, the custom of circumambulation by muslim pilgrims around the entire Kaaba building seven times shows that the claim that in Islam they don’t worship stones is not true.
Allah was one of the deities in Kaaba long before Islam was founded. It might come as a stunning revelation to many that the word ‘ALLAH’ itself is Sanskrit. In Sanskrit language Allah, Akka and Amba are synonyms. They signify a goddess or mother. The term ‘ALLAH’ forms part of Sanskrit chants invoking goddess Durga, also known as Bhavani, Chandi and Mahishasurmardini. The Islamic word for God is, therefore, not an innovation but the ancient Sanskrit appellation retained and continued by Islam. Allah means mother or goddess and mother goddess.
The King Vikramaditya inscription was found on a gold dish hung inside the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, proving beyond doubt that the Arabian Peninsula formed a part of his Indian Empire. (Ref: page 315 of a volume known as ‘Sayar-ul-Okul’ treasured in the Makhtab-e-Sultania library in Istanbul, Turkey). King Vikrama’s preachers had succeeded in spreading the Vedic Hindu sacred scriptures in Arabia and Arabs were once followers of the Indian Vedic way of life. The annual fair known as OKAJ which used to be held every year around the Kaaba temple in Mecca and the present annual hajj of the Muslims to the Kaaba is of earlier pre-Islamic congregation. Even to this day ancient Siva emblems can be seen. It is the Shankara (Siva) stone that Muslim pilgrims reverently touch and kiss in the Kaaba.
Muslims shave their head and beard and don special sacred attire that consists of two seamless sheets of white cloth. One is to be worn round the waist and the other over the shoulders. Both these rites are remnants of the old Vedic practice of entering Hindu temples clean and with holy seamless white sheets. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, the Kaaba has 360 idols. Traditional accounts mention that one of the deities among the 360 destroyed when the place was stormed was that of Saturn; another was of the Moon and yet another was one called Allah. That shows that in the Kaaba the Arabs worshipped the nine planets in pre-Islamic days. In India the practice of ‘Navagraha’ puja, that is worship of the nine planets, is still in vogue. Two of these nine are Saturn and Moon. In India the crescent moon is always painted across the forehead of the Siva symbol. Since that symbol was associated with the Siva emblem in Kaaba it came to be grafted on the flag of Islam.
The Hindu Vedic letter in Sanskrit "OM" if seen in a mirror one can see the Arabic numbers 786 and this is the most sacred number for Muslims and copies of the Arabic Koran have the mysterious figure 786 imprinted on them. In their ignorance simply they do not realize that this special number is nothing more than the holiest of Vedic symbols misread and none of the Arabic scholar has been able to determine how they chose 786 as the sacred for them. In short muslims are also going around Siva Lingam at Kaaba, seven times as Hindus go around it seven times.
A few miles away from Mecca are a big signboard which bars the entry of any non-Muslim into the area. This is a reminder of the days when the Kaaba was stormed and captured solely for the newly established faith of Islam. The object in barring entry of non-Muslims was obviously to prevent its recapture. Kaaba is clothed in a black shroud. This custom also originated from the days when it was thought necessary to discourage its recapture by camouflaging it.

Another Hindu tradition associated with the Kaaba is that of the sacred stream Ganga (sacred waters of the Ganges river). According to the Hindu tradition Ganga is also inseparable from the Shiva emblem as the crescent moon. Wherever there is a Siva emblem, Ganga must co-exist. True to that association a sacred fount exists near the Kaaba. Its water is held sacred because it has been traditionally regarded as Ganga since pre-Islamic times (Zam-Zam water).

I am not seeking to endorse what the article says about Islam but rather to draw attention to what may have been the belief systems that operated in Mecca prior to islamic times.

What also caught my eye in the article was the statement that in Hinduism, the pedestal of Brahma the creator is also octagonal in shape. I have previously posted an article that suggested Brahma was in reality Abraham, who became deified in India along with members of his family such as Sarah/Nefertiti and his consort Hagar/Tara/Brigid. By the way, I think the same is true of the ancient Greeks as well.

The fact that Abraham, as Brahma, may have become associated with an Octagon is intriguing. We came across this notion previously in relation to the symbolism of eight-petalled lotus flowers, mandalas and octagonal stain-glassed windows in Christian churches etc. It even relates to the octagonal building erected at Alton Towers for who knows what purpose. Although the mandala is traditionally used as an aid in meditation, it originally was meant to represent wholeness and a model for the organizational structure of life itself, a cosmic diagram that shows the relation to the infinite and the world that extends beyond and within various minds & bodies. It no doubt also has some hyperdimensional significance and may have been employed by shaman priests in antiquity, particularly in the East, as a means of hiding a deeper scientific truth.

I find it is also intriguing that moslem pilgrims walk around the Kaaba seven times, which may be another reflection of the Law of Seven in action, as representing the seven chakras, the seven steps to perfection and the seven orbital shells of an electron etc.

The ark is just a biological library of our planet. There are three of them created prior to the great flood in order to preserve genetic information for restoration effort. Ark of covenant (From Giza to area 51, 1945), Ark of Gabriel (Russian control taken from Mecca in 2015) and ark of Ishtar/Michael in one of the federation mothership. It is equipped with self defense in the form of electromagnetic weapon and AI to recognize their original owner vibration. It isn't going to be any use to anyone unless you have advance bio lab, advance computer and energy tractor beam (function as med pod correcting genetic defect). The Roman/Jewish/Moses in the bible info about the ark is just disinformation.

in the bible info about the ark is just disinformation.

November 7, 1994

Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant?"

A: Power cell.

Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?

A: Lizards given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.

Q: (L) Why was it that if you came close to this object or touched it you would die?

A: Energy overload; scrambling by reverse electromagnetism.

Q: (L) What is reverse electromagnetism?

A: Turned inward.

Q: (L) What effect does it produce?

A: Liquification of matter.

Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. This "cell" was kept in an ornate box of some sort, is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why was it only the priests who could handle it?

A: Only those who would not try to use for selfish reasons.

Q: (L) But then did just coming near it injure a person?

Q: (L) Well why were these individuals able to come near it?

A: Nonselfish energy field.

Q: (L) So it could tune into thought fields?

October 21, 1995

OK, where is the Ark of the Covenant currently located?

A: Alternative 3.

August 23, 2001

Q: (L) Did they, or did they not, have the Ark of the Covenant? Was this given to this group of people by 4th density?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Who was it originally given to?
A: Abraham.
Q: (L) Who gave it to him?
A: Sara.
Q: (L) Is the story of Rachel stealing the household gods from her father may have really been the story of Sara stealing the Ark from Akhenaten?
Q: (L) No wonder Akhenaten was hot to follow them. He wasn't after Sara, he wanted his Ark back.
Q: (L) Who gave the Ark to Akhenaten?
A: STS 4th Density

The C doesn't contradict what I said. I was talking about the content/treasure inside the ark. Sure the ark has a built in power cell to power the weapon, communication equipment and AI computer. Human in general too primitive to use it but it is still quite valuable in the hand of high tech races as genetic material for a whole planet can be traded in the black market so it changes hand a lot throughout history but the guardian clerics usually manage to get them back in place except they can't really open it without damaging the content unless you are a lyran. Need to do little reading on Orion war to understand what is going on because our sun is a portal to another galaxy. The lizard invader build a civilization (atlantis) in our solar system and the federation of planet (lemuria) had a few military bases to counter their aggression before they destroy kantek and isolate our planet with matrix projected from the moon. Just another space opera.

I see there may be some confusion between Arks here. The Ark of Noah was most likely a biological library of our planet as Curious Beagle has suggested. Indeed, some presenters on Ancient Aliens (great show by the way) have proposed that the Ark may have been a space ship which, given that the C's have said the Noah figure in the Bible was an Atlantian and the Atlantians had a space faring capability way beyond our present capabilities (at least that we know of), this seems a reasonable assumption to make. However, the Ark of the Covenant was something different altogether as Kay Kim has rightly pointed out. It was clearly used as a weapon in STS hands and Abraham/Moses grew concerned at its terrible power, which is why he handed it back. Just to remind everybody what the C's said about this:

Q: (L) One aspect of the variation on the story was that Jacob gave his brother, Esau, the 'blessing' and some 'gift.' Does this reflect an accurate part of the story that Moses, in his form as Jacob, passed something on to someone else’s - something that was important?

Q: (L) Was it Moses/Abraham who was doing this?

Q: (L) Who did he pass it on to?

A: It was finally understood by "Moses" that the danger of the object was greater than the ability of descendants to resist corruption. He handed it over to those who had created it.

Q: (Galahad) Was it STS or STO forces that created it?

A: STS.

Q: (Galahad) So, the Ark was an object created by STS. Did this amount to some sort of realization on Moses' part? Did he start to wake up?

A: Yes. The story of the "contending with the angel" was the significant turning point as well as the moment of return.

Q: (L) What was the blessing he gave to quote Esau, if giving the object to the "angel" was the event of returning the ark? What was the story there?

A: Two separate events.

Q: (L) So, he returned the ark to the so-called angel. And then, he gave something to someone else. Previously, when I asked about this, you said that what he gave to Esau was "trampled leaves of wrath, the blue apples incarnate," and remarked that I should inquire into the "core meaning."

A: And who was "Kore?"

Q: (L) Was this Abraham's daughter?

A: It was the last living member of the Perseid family.

Q: (L) Was it a male or female?

A: Female.

Hence, we have two events mentioned here. One is the returning of the Ark of the Covenant, a dangerous power cell, to STS forces and the other is the handing over of Hagar/Kore to somebody (we do not know whether they were an STS or STO faction) who then takes her and her son away from the Israelites. The fact that they used the expression "trampled leaves of wrath" suggests she was not happy about it. She is also linked with "blue apples incarnate", which speaks of her special DNA perhaps and also of the apple trees in the Garden of the Hesperides. I hope to have more to say about that subject soon. I also think that were the C's mention inquiring into the "core meaning" this is something very profound. I think this relates to our diminished DNA and how it can be reignited so as to be restored to it former 12 strand glory when the Wave comes.

It think it is worth focusing on this particular segment of the C's exchange with Laura about the Ark of the Covenant:

Q: (L) Why was it only the priests who could handle it?

A: Only those who would not try to use for selfish reasons.

Q: (L) But then did just coming near it injure a person?

Q: (L) Well why were these individuals able to come near it?

A: Nonselfish energy field.

Q: (L) So it could tune into thought fields?

It is curious that they stress that the user must have unselfish intentions when using the Ark, given that the Lizzies are the ultimate expression of STS themselves. It might also explain why the Israelite high priests wore the Ephod when approaching the Tabernacle (tent) where the Ark was stored. In one of my previous posts, I showed a picture of a high priest wearing an Ephod and it seems to have had a number of crystal stones or gems sewn into it. Whether they were used to enhance the priest's capability of using the Ark or communicating with Yahweh is a moot point but we know that crystals are good transmitters and perhaps they helped to align or attune the priest's thoughts with the Ark. Think of fly by wire thought technology being used in current military aircraft for example.

I recall that there is a passage in the Old Testament, which describes how the Ark was captured by the Israelites' enemies but they then handed it back, as their people started to died of what suspiciously looks like radiation sickness at this removal in time.

The C's response as to where the Ark was now, comes as quite a surprise too:

October 21, 1995

Q: OK, where is the Ark of the Covenant currently located?

A: Alternative 3

When I see a reference to Alternative 3 this immediately makes me think of Mars. Did the Lizzies take the Ark to Mars then? We know from the C's that the moons of Mars are grey alien bases and I am convinced that NASA is aware of this fact. Indeed, Buzz Aldrin, the second US astronaut to land on the Moon, said on US TV not so long ago that we should investigate the Martian moon Phobos due to the anomalous structure (a large tower) seen on its surface, as revealed in official NASA photographs. Given that Mars was colonised by the Atlantians, there is no doubt a lot of high technology to be discovered there as soon as the first manned ships land on the planet. Whether this will happen or not now may depend on what transpires down here on the big blue marble in the next couple of years if we even have that long given what the C's intimated in the last session.

I see there may be some confusion between Arks here. The Ark of Noah was most likely a biological library of our planet as Curious Beagle has suggested. Indeed, some presenters on Ancient Aliens (great show by the way) have proposed that the Ark may have been a space ship which, given that the C's have said the Noah figure in the Bible was an Atlantian and the Atlantians had a space faring capability way beyond our present capabilities (at least that we know of), this seems a reasonable assumption to make. However, the Ark of the Covenant was something different altogether as Kay Kim has rightly pointed out. It was clearly used as a weapon in STS hands and Abraham/Moses grew concerned at its terrible power, which is why he handed it back. Just to remind everybody what the C's said about this:

Q: (L) One aspect of the variation on the story was that Jacob gave his brother, Esau, the 'blessing' and some 'gift.' Does this reflect an accurate part of the story that Moses, in his form as Jacob, passed something on to someone else’s - something that was important?

Q: (L) Was it Moses/Abraham who was doing this?

Q: (L) Who did he pass it on to?

A: It was finally understood by "Moses" that the danger of the object was greater than the ability of descendants to resist corruption. He handed it over to those who had created it.

Q: (Galahad) Was it STS or STO forces that created it?

A: STS.

Q: (Galahad) So, the Ark was an object created by STS. Did this amount to some sort of realization on Moses' part? Did he start to wake up?

A: Yes. The story of the "contending with the angel" was the significant turning point as well as the moment of return.

Q: (L) What was the blessing he gave to quote Esau, if giving the object to the "angel" was the event of returning the ark? What was the story there?

A: Two separate events.

Q: (L) So, he returned the ark to the so-called angel. And then, he gave something to someone else. Previously, when I asked about this, you said that what he gave to Esau was "trampled leaves of wrath, the blue apples incarnate," and remarked that I should inquire into the "core meaning."

A: And who was "Kore?"

Q: (L) Was this Abraham's daughter?

A: It was the last living member of the Perseid family.

Q: (L) Was it a male or female?

A: Female.

Hence, we have two events mentioned here. One is the returning of the Ark of the Covenant, a dangerous power cell, to STS forces and the other is the handing over of Hagar/Kore to somebody (we do not know whether they were an STS or STO faction) who then takes her and her son away from the Israelites. The fact that they used the expression "trampled leaves of wrath" suggests she was not happy about it. She is also linked with "blue apples incarnate", which speaks of her special DNA perhaps and also of the apple trees in the Garden of the Hesperides. I hope to have more to say about that subject soon. I also think that were the C's mention inquiring into the "core meaning" this is something very profound. I think this relates to our diminished DNA and how it can be reignited so as to be restored to it former 12 strand glory when the Wave comes.
I've often wondered if what is meant in the Bible concerning when Christ returns (the wave?) that the dead shall rise from their graves to join him might mean all the suppressed/ancient DNA coming alive in us.

Back
Top Bottom