AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

Gaby said:
I'm on my first cycle of metronidazole which includes one week of allopurinol. I'm taking cortisone as well, but it didn't completely masked the pain in the metacarpal joints of hands and feet. By the end of the day I was VERY tired. I also threw up in the middle of the night. Felt much better after that. I'm doing inhalations of cortisone for my bronchitis, which is starting to recede. I don't have wheezing on my chest anymore.

My dose of metronidazole adjusted for 56 kg of weight: 2 capsules after breakfast and lunch, one capsule after dinner.

I've been through bronchitis Gaby, I know how hard it is, I hope everything goes better.

:hug:

riclapaz said:
I've been through bronchitis Gaby, I know how hard it is, I hope everything goes better.

Thank you! Now it is just a residual cough.

Today I feel like I have a fever again, but temperature is fine. So generally, my symptoms are related more with brain fog, tiredness, and odd pains here and there in hands and feet.

On another note, I'm reviewing the GcMAF therapy from Saisei clinic because as we mentioned earlier, David Noakes and the European companies does raise a lot of red flags. The Japanese team at Saisei clinic does look more professional and promising.

Here is a PDF document which is a 63 slides presentation. It has case reports of before and after and plenty of images, including images from patients and CT scans. IMO, it is amazing.

Here is the link to the presentation in case someone wants to have a look:

http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/pdf/2015-06-13-clinical-application-of-second-generation-gcmaf-oral-gcmaf.pdf

There is a case of hair loss due to an autoimmune condition. It is darn difficult to regrow hair back despite cortisone shots. I'm sure a lot of these patients would benefit from an anti-inflammatory diet. Yet, the results of one patient who tried GcMAF are very promising considering that he receive GcMAF therapy without doing any other change in lifestyle.

There are several cases of cancer and although the tumor didn't completely disappeared, the results were still compelling considering that some people refused surgery. Tumors shrank and those who were expected to die within days recovered well enough.

There is a case of multiple sclerosis described as well, end stage. He was able to walk again.

I don't know if the results are consistent across all of those who try GcMAF, but it does look promising.

It is costly, otherwise it could well substitute the anti-virals!

Gaby said:
riclapaz said:

Thank you! Now it is just a residual cough.

Today I feel like I have a fever again, but temperature is fine. So generally, my symptoms are related more with brain fog, tiredness, and odd pains here and there in hands and feet.

On another note, I'm reviewing the GcMAF therapy from Saisei clinic because as we mentioned earlier, David Noakes and the European companies does raise a lot of red flags. The Japanese team at Saisei clinic does look more professional and promising.

Here is a PDF document which is a 63 slides presentation. It has case reports of before and after and plenty of images, including images from patients and CT scans. IMO, it is amazing.

Here is the link to the presentation in case someone wants to have a look:

http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/pdf/2015-06-13-clinical-application-of-second-generation-gcmaf-oral-gcmaf.pdf

If I understood correctly, these macrophages in the oral formula would be the kind that decrease cytokines? I'm just reading a book about mycoplasma, and the author stresses how important it is to bring down the cytokine levels, since mycoplasma uses it for it's "food". So, I wonder if this GcMAF would be effective against mycoplasma, too? From what I've read, though, all types of "killer cells" are an easy match for the mycoplasma....I wonder if the same applies to macrophages?

Gaby said:
There is a case of hair loss due to an autoimmune condition. It is darn difficult to regrow hair back despite cortisone shots. I'm sure a lot of these patients would benefit from an anti-inflammatory diet. Yet, the results of one patient who tried GcMAF are very promising considering that he receive GcMAF therapy without doing any other change in lifestyle.

There are several cases of cancer and although the tumor didn't completely disappeared, the results were still compelling considering that some people refused surgery. Tumors shrank and those who were expected to die within days recovered well enough.

Anti cancer and pro hair growth? I'm sold! ;)

On more serious note I hope you'll go through your first round ok. The next rounds should be less nasty.

Gaby said:
It is costly, otherwise it could well substitute the anti-virals!

Sorry if I missed it, but did you or anyone else checked the efficiency of L-Lysine HCL as an anti-viral? It was mentioned in the "exploding autoimmune epidemic" lecture by Dr. Tent.

Gaby said:
There is a case of hair loss due to an autoimmune condition. It is darn difficult to regrow hair back despite cortisone shots.

Just to share, that I had very good results with regrowing hair in bold patches with ASD-2. Though, I tested it only on my pet rat. :-[ But there are also testimonies on the internet from people, who tried topical application on themselves and it worked. They are probably very brave, because the smell is incredibly stinky. But I don't know how it would work in case of autoimmune condition. What I noticed is that color of the hair that grew was different from the surrounding hair. For example, the surrounding hair was white, but the new patch was black hair. Maybe it's nothing, but to me it seemed as a proof that there was an actual stimulation of hair growth, and not that it only assisted with the process. fwiw.

More case reports on GcMAF:

_http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_gcmaf_case_reports_eng.html

They do describe complete cancer remission in some cases even though bone metastasis was present. Yet, would be interested to know if they have tried to publish those results in scientific journals as case studies.

Some background on how they make their GcMAF and how it works [I'm removing some of the protocols and indications]:

_http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_eng.html

GcMAF (Gc Protein derived Macrophage Activating Factor) occurs naturally in our bodies and activates macrophages to destroy cancerous cells and foreign invaders such as bacteria and viruses. Serious illnesses like cancer, HIV and viral hepatitis destroy GcMAF and so neutralizes our immune system to defend itself. This allows the disease to progress uncontrolled.

We use a small sample of serum from healthy human people to produce large amounts of new second generation GcMAF in our specialized sterile laboratory called a Cell Processing Center (CPC). This highly active Second Generation Gc-MAF is injected intramuscularly (IM) or subcutaneously (SC) into the patient usually twice weekly, and in some cases 3 times weekly. Over a matter of weeks and months the immune system becomes strengthened through the activation of macrophages, and begins to eradicate cancer cells, viruses and bacteria. In addition to GcMAF injections, another form of GcMAF manufactured from high quality colostrum can be administered orally in the gut and sublingually in the mouth to activate macrophages in the lymphoid tissue.

General goals of GcMAF therapy are to:

Improve well-being and quality of life (QOL)
Return the patient to good health so that they are able to participate in regular lifestyle activities
Achieve long term survival
Enhance the effect of other therapies
Repair the immune system
Increase the number of monocytes (macrophages) and activate them to destroy cancer cells, viruses, bacteria and other pathogens in the body
Increase the rate of maturation of dendritic cells (DCs)

[...]

Second generation Gc-MAF is produced using a new Patented process which was developed here in Japan by Saisei Mirai in collaboration with researchers from the University of Tokushima who have been studying GcMAF for over 20 years. Our GcMAF is made in our sterile cell processing facility using this new and improved 2nd generation method which is 10-15 times more concentrated and is more active and stable than other GcMAF that is currently available. Importantly, this much higher concentration GcMAF has been clinically demonstrated to be largely free of any side effects in the great majority of patients and is much more stable because it is resistant to oxidation. Only low grade fever or eczema have been observed in about 1 out of 100 patients using GcMAF, but these were short-term effects.

Gc-MAF is a natural immunotherapy product. Variation in GcMAF concentration is due to normal variation between serum samples. In the same way that Lymphocytes or Natural Killer cells vary in number between people and at any given time, so will the amount of GcMAF that can be produced from serum.

Our GcMAF is produced under aseptic conditions in a specialized facility and sterile filtration is used in the production of all product.

Our new 2nd generation Gc-MAF has been safely used in hundreds of patients in our clinics in Japan, since April 2011. Treatment in our clinics has been by Intramuscular (IM), Subcutaneous (SC), and Intratumoral (IT) injection.

How is our second generation GcMAF made?

Second generation GcMAF is manufactured in our own sterile Saisei Mirai Cell Processing Center (CPC) from serum of healthy people which is carefully screened and the final product sterile filtered to ensure safety. See Tests of our GcMAF below for more details.

How is our second generation GcMAF tested for activity?

Our second generation GcMAF is tested for macrophage phagocytic activity using mouse macrophages and sheep red blood cells at the University of Tokushima. The red blood cells are opsonized which marks them for ingestion and destruction by activated macrophages, seen as purple areas in the clear cells. From this we calculate the Phagocytosis (ingestion) Index (PI).

What are macrophages?

Macrophages (Greek: big eaters) are cells produced by the differentiation of monocytes, a type of white blood cell, in tissues. Macrophages function in both non-specific defense (innate immunity) as well as help initiate specific defense mechanisms (adaptive immunity) of vertebrate animals. Their role is to phagocytose (engulf and then digest) cellular debris and pathogens, either as stationary or as mobile cells. They also stimulate lymphocytes and other immune cells to respond to pathogens. They are specialized phagocytic cells that attack foreign substances, infectious microbes and cancer cells through destruction and ingestion.

[...]

Vitamin D binding protein

Vitamin D binding protein is also known as Gc Protein. It is produced in our body, mainly in the liver, especially when we are exposed to the sun. This binding protein binds to 25 (OH) vitamin D in our body for transport and storage. There are different forms of Vitamin D BP, the most dominant being non-glycosylated 656 Da proteins. Vitamin DBP is the most important scavenger of extracellular G-actin, important in liver disease. Vitamin DBP activates macrophages through GaINAc- modified Gc Protein. Vitamin DBP has virtually no impact on the distribution, uptake, activation profile, or biological potency of the hormone vitamin D in our body, so too much is unlikely to be a problem. Vitamin D binding protein is the basic macrophage activating factor in our body.

Factors that influence Vitamin DBP levels

Liver disease decreases levels of Vitamin DBP (Gc Protein). Chronic liver disease will decrease levels less than acute liver failure. Trauma and surgery will decrease Vitamin DBP. Septic infections will consume Vitamin DBP faster than production can be increased.

Normal Vitamin DBP (Gc Protein) levels in serum are 350-500 mg/l. Levels of Gc Protein less than 80 mg/l yield positive and negative mortality predictive values of 85% and 43% respectively. Survivors had levels greater than 102 mg/l.

Macrophage activation factor (MAF)

What is macrophage activation factor?

Macrophage activation factor (MAF) are glycoproteins that increase macrophage activity and transform them into natural killer (NK) cells. Vitamin DBP (Gc Protein) is the primary MAF. The glycosylated Gc Protein is the best MAF.

NaGaLase (Alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase)

NaGaLase is an enzyme produced in trace amounts in normal healthy liver cells.

What harm can NaGaLase do?

Alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase (alpha-NaGaLase) is produced in large amounts by cancer cells. alpha-NaGaLase deglycosylates the trisaccharide of Gc Protein at step prior to the final isoform of MAF. alpha-NaGaLase from tumors induces an immunosuppressive state that allows the cancer to spread and eventually results in death by infection.

What good can NaGaLase do?

Endo-alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase is produced in small amounts by probiotic bifodobacterium. NaGaLase produced in the intestine by our probiotics serves a role in breaking down mucin glycoproteins in our food.

Where else is NaGaLase found?

NaGaLase is also produced by bacteria, virus infected cells and fungi.

Normal serum levels of NaGaLase

Normal levels of NaGaLase range between 0.38 to 0.63 nmole/min/mg protein. People with cancer have NaGaLase above 2.32 nmole/min/mg protein.

Radiation therapy decreases the number of cancerous cells capable of secreting alpha-NaGaLase. Radiation also increases Gc Protein activation to principle MAF. Radiotherapy and photodynamic therapy decreases NaGaLase activity.

Target diseases for GcMAF therapy

Gc-MAF macrophage activation therapy is useful in the treatment of many diseases, such as cancer, HIV AIDS, Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Herpes Simplex virus (HSV), Tuberculosis, Pneumonia infection, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), cystitis/urinary tract infection (UTI), Endometriosis, Selective IgA deficiency disorder and influenza virus.
In healthy individuals the immune system may be able to overcome many kinds of diseases, however people with a compromised immune system will benefit from GcMAF therapy.
In the great majority of people there are no side-effects with our 2nd generation Gc-MAF therapy, or side-effects are very minor and extremely rare. Low grade fever and eczema has been observed in about 1 out of 100 patients using GcMAF, but these were short-term effects.
Treatment in our clinics has been by Intramuscular (IM), Subcutaneous (SC), and Intratumoral (IT) injection.

In combination with other treatments

GcMAF can be safely used with a wide variety of other standard treatments and drugs to improve their effect. We refer to this as integrative medicine.

In combination with anti-cancer drugs and radiation therapy (radiotherapy) is possible. For maximum effect and benefit from GcMAF, administer a few days apart from chemotherapy. Radiation therapy does not have significant effects on Gc-MAF, so both can be used together at any time. In our clinical experience we have observed significant cancer killing effects from GcMAF combined with palliative radiotherapy in patients who have had significant prior treatment with chemotherapy. See our Case Reports for more details on this multimodality integrative treatment.
Studies show that GcMAF has anti-angiogenic activity in addition to tumor killing activity through the activation of macrophages.
GcMAF can be combined with Sonodynamic Therapy (SDT), Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) or both (Sonophotodynamic Therapy, SPDT), Maitake Extract, Coley Vaccine (Coley Fluid), high dose IV Vitamin C, low dose Naltrexone (LDN), Alpha-Lipoic Acid, hyperthermia therapy, immunotherapies and cancer vaccines (such as autologous cancer vaccine).
GcMAF should be used in combination with at least 5,000 IU vitamin D3 daily. Blood levels of vitamin D are often low in many kinds of diseases, such as cancer, HIV AIDS, etc. Normal vitamin D levels are necessary in order for GcMAF to work fully. Ask to have your blood 25 hydroxy-vitamin D as well as calcium levels tested. If blood calcium levels become elevated, the dose of vitamin D3 may need to be reduced to achieve optimal balance.

Things to avoid

Gc-MAF can be safely used with a wide variety of drugs and other treatments however we recommend:

Minimal use of steroids is desirable because of their immune suppressing effect, however steroids may be safely used with GcMAF if necessary and prescribed by your doctor.
Radiation therapy is preferred over chemotherapy, if possible.

Tests of Second Generation GcMAF

Please refer to our Tests of Second Generation GcMAF page for detailed information.

Gc-MAF is made in our state of the art sterile cell processing facility using a new and improved 2nd generation method which contains 10-20 times more GcMAF and is more active and stable than other GcMAF that is currently available. To ensure the highest level of quality and safety, our GcMAF is carefully tested and screened. All GcMAF is sterile filtered using a 0.22 micron filtration system and tested for endotoxins before it leaves the laboratory.

Our screening process includes the following:

TPHA test (Syphilis)
Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg)
Hepatitis B core antibody (HBcAb)
Hepatitis B e antigen (HBeAg)
Hepatitis C virus (HCV) antibody
HIV antigen and antibody
Human T-cell lymphotropic virus (HTLV1) antibody
Endotoxins

GcMAF activity tests:

Activity experiments conducted by researchers at the University of Tokushima. These test results apply only to our 2nd generation GcMAF.

GcMAF activity levels in a variety of conditions:

Room temperature (10-15 °C) for 14 days - no significant change in activity
40 °C for 7 days - no significant change in activity
1 year refrigerated - no significant change in activity

Summary:

Tests indicate that our 2nd generation GcMAF is very temperature stable and retains maximum activity level even after 1-2 weeks at temperatures as high as 40 °C.
This makes our Gc-MAF stable enough for shipping worldwide without significant loss in activity during that time.
Maximum activity is also retained after 1 year stored in the refrigerator.

Tests for 2nd generation GcMAF available here:

_http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_gcmaf_tests_eng.html

References:

_http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_research_eng.html

I'm still surprised their case reports didn't made it in scientific journals, at least the "alternative" ones. But maybe I missed something. They did published their case reports in conferences though.

Will spend some time checking the references given. A preliminary view of them didn't raise any red flags.

ADDED: Just saw your message, Aragorn. In theory, GcMAF therapy is recommended in CFS and other chronic conditions which could typically be caused by mycoplasma or viruses. But that is a good question. It will be interesting to know if there is something specific in the literature with GcMAF and mycoplasma. I hope to find something in the references.

FWIW, some GcMAF research has been retracted:

Paper about widely touted but unapproved “cure” for cancer, autism retracted
_http://retractionwatch.com/2014/07/25/paper-about-widely-touted-but-unapproved-cure-for-cancer-autism-retracted/

So it is important to separate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to GcMAF and their manufacturers and research. Unfortunately, Yamamoto mentioned in the paper above is quoted by the Saisei clinic.

Saisei clinic also has other research independently from Yamamoto though.

Pierre said:

On more serious note I hope you'll go through your first round ok. The next rounds should be less nasty.

Sounds good with me :)

Saisei clinic reports complete remission of prostate cancer with metastasis here:

_http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_gcmaf_case_reports_eng.html

In mainstream medicine, that is simply a miracle. The clinic uses other alternative therapies such as vitamin C IV. But they also report excellent results with GcMAF alone.

Keit said:
Sorry if I missed it, but did you or anyone else checked the efficiency of L-Lysine HCL as an anti-viral? It was mentioned in the "exploding autoimmune epidemic" lecture by Dr. Tent.

I think that L-lysine HCL would be one of those complementary things, though I could be wrong.

Zoya said:
Just to share, that I had very good results with regrowing hair in bold patches with ASD-2. Though, I tested it only on my pet rat. :-[ But there are also testimonies on the internet from people, who tried topical application on themselves and it worked. They are probably very brave, because the smell is incredibly stinky. But I don't know how it would work in case of autoimmune condition. What I noticed is that color of the hair that grew was different from the surrounding hair. For example, the surrounding hair was white, but the new patch was black hair. Maybe it's nothing, but to me it seemed as a proof that there was an actual stimulation of hair growth, and not that it only assisted with the process. fwiw.

Fascinating! Wonder if there are people who have had their hair regrow despite their autoimmune condition. It is very difficult to revert that hair loss presented in the Saisei clinic slides. And it is fairly frequent, saw at least 2-3 people in my 2 week Dermatology rotation with that condition.

Gaby said:
I'm still surprised their case reports didn't made it in scientific journals, at least the "alternative" ones. But maybe I missed something. They did published their case reports in conferences though.

Yes, they published their most remarkable cases. I missed it, it is here:

Anticancer Res. 2013 Jul;33(7):2917-9.

Clinical experience of integrative cancer immunotherapy with GcMAF.

Inui T1, Kuchiike D, Kubo K, Mette M, Uto Y, Hori H, Sakamoto N.

_http://ar.iiarjournals.org/content/33/7/2917.long

Full text available above. Here is the abstract:

Immunotherapy has become an attractive new strategy in the treatment of cancer. The laboratory and clinical study of cancer immunotherapy is rapidly advancing. However, in the clinical setting, the results of cancer immunotherapy are mixed. We therefore contend that cancer immunotherapy should be customized to each patient individually based on their immune status and propose an integrative immunotherapy approach with second-generation group-specific component macrophage activating factor (GcMAF)-containing human serum. Patients and Methods: The standard protocol of our integrative cancer immunotherapy is as follows: i) 0.5 ml GcMAF-containing human serum is administered intramuscularly or subcutaneously once or twice per week for the duration of cancer therapy until all cancer cells are eradicated; ii) hyper T/natural killer (NK) cell therapy is given once per week for six weeks; iii) high-dose vitamin C is administered intravenously twice per week; iv) alpha lipoic acid (600 mg) is administered orally daily; v) vitamin D3 (5,000-10,000 IU) is administered orally daily. Results: By March 2013, Saisei Mirai have treated over 345 patients with GcMAF. Among them we here present the cases of three patients for whom our integrative immunotherapy was remarkably effective. Conclusion: The results of our integrative immunotherapy seem hopeful. We also plan to conduct a comparative clinical study.>

The cases:

Patient 1. A 71-year-old man was diagnosed with thymic carcinoma with lung metastasis. The patient received 24 weeks of the integrative immunotherapy. No progression of the cancer was found 12 months after completion of the therapy.

Patient 2. A 74-year-old man was diagnosed with prostate cancer with multiple bone metastases. He received 12 weeks of the integrative immunotherapy combined with hyperthermia therapy. Bone scintigram results nine months after initiation of the therapy were normal and metastatic tumors had disappeared.

Patient 3. A 72-year-old woman was diagnosed with metastatic liver cancer after sigmoidectomy and bilateral oophorectomy. She received 24 weeks of the integrative immunotherapy combined with 55 Gy of radiation. There was no evidence of local recurrence or metastatic disease on Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Computed Tomography (CT) scans 12 months after initiation of the therapy.

I thought I'd share my experiences with the protocol in case it might help:

I first did 12 days of doxycycline and then started with the metronidazole (on Wednesdays and Thursdays). I've completed two cycles so far. The main symptoms I'm getting from the doxycycline is tiredness and brain fog, though I notice that these symptoms are decreasing a little as I continue. I get the same symptoms from the metro, but stronger. So far, several hours after taking metro, I get very very sleepy, and it becomes hard to keep my eyes open! I usually then take a short power nap which helps a little. I should note that I have done a year of low doxy before this protocol (around 25 mg twice a day). For about a week I'm also experiencing a mild stiffness in my back, but I'm noticing it's getting a bit better.

Pierre said:
Gaby said:

Some 10 years ago my brother was attacked by hornets.He escaped somehow and he have only a few bites. After few days he starts to lose his hair. He was about 20 years old then. The official diagnose was Alopecia areata. Nobody knows why and how it happened. He tried many medications and visited many doctors but with no results.
Then somebody suggest him to take some natural supplements like propolis and royal jelly. After about a month his hair start to grow again.

Maybe this supplements can help to improve the immune system or helped body to recover from that shock, stress.

I got a 6-pack of camel milk. Fresh, only refrigerated. I finished it a week or so ago. I took it basically like suggested in the August 8 session (before the session occurred), except 8 ounces of course rather than 6. There were no obvious signs of problems. I was working in the heat all day on a car. It seemed to stimulate sweating, and there may have been a slight negative effect right after taking it for the first few days.

There is no great change so far, but I can tolerate foods in general better it seems.

Based on my experience I'd say it definitely can't hurt to try it out.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this update, maybe it should go in the thread where candidiasis is discussed. It relates to this thread because I think of this steps as the process before the antibiotic protocol.

I started taking Nystatin + Nitazoxanide, by prescription of my doctor.

Nystantin has been discussed in the forum before, but for those who don't know, it is an antifungal used mostly against Candida Albicans.

Nitazoxanide is an antiparisitic drug:

Nitazoxanide is a synthetic nitrothiazolyl-salicylamide derivative and an antiprotozoal agent. Nitazoxanide has uses in medicine, and is a prodrug.

Mechanism of action
The anti-protozoal activity of nitazoxanide is believed to be due to interference with the pyruvate:ferredoxin oxidoreductase (PFOR) enzyme dependent electron transfer reaction which is essential to anaerobic energy metabolism. This mechanism of action overlaps with the mechanism of action of the nitrofurans which is a class of antimicrobial drugs.[2]

Following oral administration, it is rapidly hydrolyzed to its active metabolite, tizoxanide,[3] which is 99% protein bound. Peak concentrations are observed 1–4 hours after administration. It is excreted in the urine, bile and feces.

It has also been shown to have activity against influenza A virus in vitro.[4] The mechanism appears to be by selectively blocking the maturation of the viral hemagglutinin at a stage preceding resistance to endoglycosidase H digestion. This impairs hemagglutinin intracellular trafficking and insertion of the protein into the host plasma membrane.

Uses
Nitazoxanide is a first-line choice for the treatment of illness caused by Cryptosporidium parvum or Giardia lamblia infection in immunocompetent adults and children, and is an option to be considered in the treatment of illness caused by other protozoa and/or helminths.[5]

It is used for the treatment of infectious diarrhea caused by Cryptosporidium parvum[6] and Giardia lamblia[7] in patients 1 year of age and older. Tablets are only approved for patients 12 years of age or older Nitazoxanide is also being looked into for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B and C.

After 1 hour and 30min more or less of taking nystatin, I started feeling some pain in the fingers and in my feet. I felt foggy and dispersed. And very tired.

Then I took Nitazoxanide and I had an upset stomach, with an acidic sensation and nausea as well.

Today is my third day in this protocol, the last day for Nitazoxanide. Then I have to do another round after 20 days. The protocol for nystatin is 4 days with a lower dose, which is 2 times a day, and then take 3 capsules a day for 25 days.

I feel pain in my body, not the joints now but the muscles, as if I had done lots of workout, which I haven't. I also have a mild headache and I feel very tired all the time, even going up the stairs to my house is difficult. I have stiff neck and shoulders too.

After several months without an Hidradenitis Suppurativa flare up, I have one now. It actually started when I drank water Kefir last week and had lots of symptoms associated with a herx reaction, and now it got quite inflamed even though I stopped the kefir for now because I guess it is too stressful for my system at the moment. I'm making the assumption that the HS flare up is part of the healing process, since I'm killing some stuff, my body is inflamed by the toxins, and one indicator of inflammation in my body is HS, so... I'm dealing with it by taking lots of zinc (even though it makes me nauseous for a few minutes), hygiene, hot/cold water and Osmogel gel. From what I know, low doses of doxycycline can help with HS flare ups, because it has anti-inflammatory properties so I might ask my doctor to prescribe that as well because it is a bit painful already.

I'm also coughing a bit, as if it is a flu. And sometimes I get the feeling that I have a fever.

I suppose that it is very good to do this protocol first because it seems that I have the common type of critters to deal with first and then I can move on to the more difficult ones. But I am worried about my HS because I don't want more fistulas that I will have to remove by surgery later on. :/

One good thing is that I might be able to convince my doctor to give me a docycycline prescription once I start the protocol and with that, I can probably get it for free at the national health insurance service (but I will have to be careful with the extra ingredients in what they give me)

Thanks for the updates. Well-wishes to Yas, Gaby, and Oxajil (and anyone else going through killing critters with the main or preliminary protocols).

Another relevant article I read this morning on SOTT about how beneficial microbiota can protect against autoimmune diseases:

http://www.sott.net/article/299893-Researchers-show-how-microbiota-can-protect-against-development-of-type-1-diabetes

Ozone is also made by those electronic air purifiers. You can tell by the weird smell of the air coming out. The fan less ones that move the air are moving air by static charge which create ozone too.

I had 2 root canals in my front teeth and have had no issues from those. The only dental issue that gave me problems was an overzealous dentist that drilled too deep to remove an old filling. The pain was horrible, until I started swishing DMSO around my mouth every 2 hours. The pain got worse and then never came back.

Found this information on Dr. Sebi. Very interesting analysis of the body system & the cause of dis-ease. He attributes all dis-ease is to mucus and electric foods are one way to heal the body. More information here. http://soulspottv.com/blog/man-found-cures-for-all-diseases-and-has-the-supreme-court-ruling-to-prove-it/

Back
Top Bottom