AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

CeLegacy said:
Hey Laura, I'm new!

From what I understand from being Paleo for a few months (starting again soon, had money issues), the gluten in grains mimic the molecular pattern of other tissues. The immune system then chases to whereever this gluten is and is mimicing and then keeps attacking that creating inflammation - arthiritis, Chron's etc. I hope that's a good addition to the information here!
Hello CeLegacy, have you checked out the diet and health section of the forum? There is a wealth of information there. I would recommend starting with the Ketogenic diet thread where I'm sure you will learn a lot more to add to what you have shared here.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28799.0.html
Plus there are countless articles on SOTT.net regarding gluten and grains in the diet. Just type gluten into the search bar and enjoy! Here's one I looked up today:
http://www.sott.net/article/200288-Gluten-What-You-Don-t-Know-Might-Kill-You

Hi,
Do you remember the C’s saying that viruses are information and could cause changes in our physiology and also spiritual development?

from October 11th 2014 Session:
(L) So, liquid DNA... What we have here is a little bit of a confirmation of what the C's were saying way back when, that DNA can turn from a solid to a liquid – the truncated liquid reference in the context of genetic engineering - to infect a cell. But we also know that DNA can also produce beneficial changes. The likelihood is that we have DNA that infected us at some point in time. It truncated the flow of some other DNA that's in our cells already there, but it isn't doing anything because it's been blocked by an infection that inserted introns of blockages. The possibility exists, I am surmising, that at some point in time, this could be changed or reversed possibly - probably - virally. Now, am I on to something here?

A: Oh indeed! The times ahead will be most interesting especially if the network both expands to the full tribal unit strength, and many others take the initiative to move up to the next stair step.

Now, here’s some information about the works done at Hansa Centre on Lyme disease and other ailments:

First allow me to quote some of the Series which present the Hansa Centre philosophy:

_http://beatinglymedisease.blogspot.ro/

Lyme Disease Series - Part I
In most Lyme disease treatment philosophies the focus of every treatment revolves around the killing of bacteria and coinfections.

Whether the treatment is conventional antibiotics, botanical antimicrobial supplements, or antimicrobial rife-frequencies all of these treatment focus on the “bugs” as the ultimate cause of dis-ease, and their annihilation the ultimate cure. Is this treatment focus correct?
Clinical research suggests that in the many of the people who experience long-term recovery from chronic Lyme disease (CLD) the bacteria and coinfections played only a secondary role in their recovery.

The focus of this tip is to propose a bio-centric, instead of microbe-centric focus in the treatment of people suffering from what is generally called CLD.

While many doctors and people can point to remissions in individuals, brought about by antibiotic-type treatments, the ultimate role played by these drugs/supplements is over-glamorized, while the restorative functions of the human body is downplayed or ignored altogether. Health restoration is a function of the body, not a function of a drug.

In an illness where all LD laboratory tests demonstrate a high, false-negative rate, even in profoundly sick LD cases, the extensive antibiotic treatment and subsequent finding of a negative lab test means very little to validate the effectiveness of the treatment.
……
It turns out we all have Strep bacteria in our respiratory tract, but we may never have "Strep throat." This same Strep bacteria we were told could kill us...and it could in the right body environment.

It is the same with LD. A person may always have the bacteria yet never have the disease as long as they maintain a healthy condition.
Just testing positive to having a certain bacteria or virus does not mean you will come down with a disease from that bug. Nor are you a ticking time bomb.
Treat the bugs and more bugs will follow. Treat the human condition and health will follow.

Lyme Disease Series - Part II
I guarantee that even if you could be irradiated, like a hunk of meat, and kill every single Lyme bacteria instantly, you would still have most if not all of your symptoms for a long time, if that was all you did. Health is not the absence of bacteria. It is the restoration of optimum coherence on every level of human existence.

While bringing down the bacterial population is desirable, the reality is that you will be well when the structural integrity and function integrity of the entire human organism has be restored.

It must be understood that optimum health is the point at which the body, mind, and spirit can adapt instantly and correctly to any changes in their internal and external environment. Loss of this adaptability arises prior to the occurrence of what is known as LD.
….
Dr. E. Mark Haacke, Ph.D. is the inventor of MRI-angiography, and is the leading expert on measuring the blood flow dynamics of the neurovascular system. He is the founder of International Society of Neurovascular Disease (www.isnvd.org) Dr. Haacke has research data soon to be published that defines findings associated degenerative neurological conditions such as MS, ALS, Alzheimer’s, and other neurodegenerative diseases that are often associated with LD. His research reveals disturbances in vascular flow in the veins of the brain and neck, the ultimate correction of which has restored neurological function in people with previously diagnosed with M.S. symptoms, neurological diseases, autonomic disorders, pain syndromes, and Lyme disease.
Every doctor trained in the healing philosophies of Biological Medicine is accustomed to seeing often rapid, and transformative restorations of health after correcting everything that is interfering with the body’s own restorative abilities.

The point here is to show that once the diagnosis is made of Lyme disease, 99% of doctors focus their primary efforts toward annihilating the bacteria and coinfections, and all of the other treatments revolve around that primary focus.

In chronic Lyme disease especially, it appears that the center of focus must be placed on restoring optimum coherence within the body, with the microbial issues being addressed as a secondary focus.

Lyme Disease Series - Part III

So the medical research and the medical definition of cure show that a “Cure” is not the absence of bacteria. The people experienced a “Restoration of health” without killing all of the bacteria. And yes for those of you who might say the body killed the bacteria via the immune system, this too is not borne out by the medical research that reveals the Strep or whatever bacteria is was is still in the body, only it is now non-pathological.

Lyme Disease Series - Part IV

BIOLOGICAL MEDICINE: A pure, unmixed philosophy of health care that recognizes that all aspects of the body, mind, and spirit must be addressed and brought into optimal integrity before lasting restoration of health can be achieved.
When in remission one is only talking about the suppression of symptoms and therefore the causes remain underneath the medication and the symptoms even if gone for a period of time without medication, has a strong likelihood of returning since the cause was never addressed.

When you take a painkiller for the symptom of chronic headaches, during the period of no pain …you are in remission.
When a person takes antibiotics for a chronic infection, such as Lyme disease, without addressing the underlying systemic issues that lead to the actual "dis-ease", and because the bacterial overgrowth is indeed a only symptom of underlying problems in the body…you are most often only in remission.

Simply having Lyme bacteria and co-infections in a person's body does not mean that person will ever come down with the disease. This means the presence of bacteria is not the ultimate cause of LD. The bacteria might be thought of as the spark, while the weaknesses in the body are the dynamite! No weakness equals no explosion.
When all of the various causes and interferences to the optimum integrity and function of the many systems and tissues of the body are removed and the optimum integrity and function of every aspect of the body, mind, and spirit are restored in any named illness…you are cured…the pain goes away, the paralysis reverses, the bacteria become none pathological, the tumor disappears. The symptoms will not return unless you redo the things that set the problem in motion in the first place.

The primary difference between the remedies of Biological Medicine and drugs of Allopathic Medicine is that every remedy is used with the sole purpose of restoring some aspect of dysfunction of the body, which once corrected the remedy can be discontinued. The majority of drugs seek only to suppress symptoms and therefore these drugs must be taken for the remainder of the person’s life.
One of the most disrespected aspects of natural and conventional medicine’s view of the human body, and its suffering, is that there is little understanding and respect for the wisdom of the body.

It is this understanding and wisdom of what problems the body is attempting to adapt to that differentiates the Doctor using Biological Medicine from that of conventional, allopathic medical doctors who justify their suppressive treatments by the disappearance of the symptoms, in spite of what the body is attempting to overcome, and in spite of the secondary side-effects.

The philosophy of Biological Medicine seeks to provide the body with the building blocks and corrective bio-information and therapeutics to restore the optimum integrity and function of the entire body, mind, and spirit. From this treatment philosophy the causes and the symptoms of “disease” falls away, and “Health is restored” resulting in cure...in spite of the presence of bacteria!

Some videos of Hansa Centre on Lyme disease treatment

1. Assassins of Lyme Bacteria - Dr. David Jernigan, Hansa Center for Optimum Health.
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzX3h67RWTI

In this informative lecture, Dr. David A. Jernigan discusses his research and possible mechanisms for frequency-matched formulations.
He mentions the importance of stomach acid as a first line of defence when ingesting contaminated food,which will keep you healthy , as long as your body can produce it properly.

He goes then on, presenting a treatment using encoded bacteriophages (viruses) which go after the targeted bacteria, usually that which does more havoc in the body, still not disturbing the other populations of bacteria. Bacteriophages can regulate the immune reaction of the body.

They developed frequency matched remedies which are encoded viruses that seek out specific bacteria. They use bioresonance scanning to identify the misbehaving bacteria.
He mentions the great versatility of Lyme bacteria which is literally “shape shifting” (from cyst to spirochete, and back) to avoid dying off.

2. Helping the Body Beat Lyme Disease - Dr. David Jernigan, Hansa Center for Optimum Health
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8_dyHJWR7U

Wisdom consists of making the best use of knowledge – so do not treat only the symptoms as the cause will remain.
He said that this medicine is a “software in a liquid” (an encoded virus in this case) – what the body needs to correct itself.

The body also has a software which enables an organism that has the potentially harmful bacteria but not the disease. He said that health is a state where body can adapt instantly and and correctly to any challenge in its internal or external environmentwithout losing functional or structural integrity!

So true healthcare ‘s work is to restore what is optimum in every system of the body. You need the building blocks and the bioenergetic information so that the body could restore its functional integrity.

About Lyme
- It is more than one simple infection, there are always more active infections (babesia, erlichia, bartonella, mycoplasma,HHV,…)
- Present a chart with dead borellia eliminated after treatment with his product Borellogen, in comparison with antibiotic treatment

And a summary:
_http://davidjernigan.blogspot.ro/2015/09/what-factors-prevent-you-from-getting.html

What factors prevent you from getting over illness from microbes?
We have all heard the saying, “A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.” This is so true in every aspect of healthy living. Any area of your life which is out of health rhythm and balance becomes a weak point. Weak links in a person’s life can be often identified by where the focus of infection is located in the body.

For instance, viruses much prefer nerve tissue, while bacteria prefer blood and tissues with high metabolic activity. Nerve tissues can become susceptible to viral infection to mental, emotional, or otherwise sensory overload.
Bacterial challenges may be the result of nutritional deficiencies, toxin overload, weather extremes that weaken tissue resistance, and physical injuries such as cuts and abrasions.

with a list of factors which can upset the body leading to illnesses:

The factors that may lead to microbial illness through upsetting the body’s healthy balance are numerous. The following list is by no means complete:
• Imbalanced body pH (Too acidic or too alkaline)
• Prolonged or acute exposure to weather extremes
• Acute and chronic low core body temperature
• Cross-wiring of the limbic system
• Prolonged mental and emotional suppression
• Prolonged negative emotions
• Inherited predispositions and constitutional weaknesses
• Overuse of antibiotics, steroids
• Imbalances caused by prescription medicines
• Suppression of fevers
• Vaccinations/immunizations
• Prolonged Biomechanical stress
• Infection through auto-suggestion; normally fueled by the news media
• Dietary imbalances
• Tissue toxin overload
• Poor function of the organs of elimination, i.e., colon, urinary tract, lungs, skin
• Geopathic stress
• Overwork
• Under sleeping
• Excessive prolonged stress
• Spiritual distress
• Electromagnetic pollution
• Mental overexertion
• Depression/emotional imbalance
• Poor Hygiene
• Lack of creative stimulation
• Loss of connection to the world around you
• Loss of direction and purpose
• Lost love and affection
• Hate

Basically, any influence that leads to an over or under stimulation of any aspect of life can adversely alter your receptivity to infection.
The type of illness and the areas affected most by the infections are determined by the weaknesses in the person and the number of factors from the above list, that are involved. Sometimes several of the above listed factors are involved in creating the illness, as well as prolonging the time it takes for the illness to resolve. The point is that an effective treatment strategy must include therapies that will correct any and all factors leading to the receptivity to disease.

Most people have taken antibiotics at some point in this day and age. Once the symptoms are gone, most people, and their doctor, don’t give it another thought. Research shows that the antibiotics don’t kill all of the bacteria, and yet you may never need to take another dose if your body and other issues are addressed as well?
When dealing with the primary infectious disease of our day, Lyme disease, and its coinfections, you must, must, balance all aspects of your life and the many issues of the body and mind, before the symptoms will disappear. The bacteria will likely always be detectible on sensitive tests, yet the disease will never to return as long as you stay in balance.

Excuse me for this long post, I just tried to present another point of view which could be of help
Thank you for your patience
Joy

Shared Joy said:
Now, here’s some information about the works done at Hansa Centre on Lyme disease and other ailments:

Sounds more like a promo job. I'd like to hear from REAL patients. Is there a discussion forum somewhere online talking about treatments?

Laura said:
Shared Joy said:

Sounds more like a promo job. I'd like to hear from REAL patients. Is there a discussion forum somewhere online talking about treatments?

Shared Joy, it's good to discuss this, so don't take my comments personally. I think it's a typical mix of some truths, and a lot of New Agey wishful thinking. This ties into Béchamps pleomorphism, a.k.a. germ theory denialism. For instance, what is "bioresonance scanning to identify the misbehaving bacteria"? Perhaps this can be done in Star Trek, but suspect that in our world this is a bogus claim.

Bacteria and viruses have evolved for millions of years, even longer, and humans only a fraction of that. I suspect, that in that sense they are smarter and more experienced than we are. And they want to thrive, so it is a battle between us and them, and we need all the help we can get in form of remedies. The things they mention in the text are of course helpful, but in the case of a nasty and "smart" pathogen that e.g. hides in your system for decades causing damage, you need to think differently, imo. These bugs are experts in fooling your immune system, and hiding.

I don't know if this is correct, but something that herbalist Harrod Buhner wrote sounds plausible (very paraphrased): in the case of an infection, you need to destroy enough pathogens so that the immune system gets enough time to reprogram it's seek-and-destroy program for that specific bug. If the bugs multiply too much and too fast (especially if you are in a "bad shape" as mentioned in the article), they will destroy the immune system's "computing capabilities" and programming fails (you die).

My own layman's conclusion out of this is, that in the case of stealth pathogens that hide, the immune system doesn't do any reprogramming because it senses no threat. Hence, the critters go on for decades doing their deteriorating activities. So, the hiding bad-guys need first to be dug out from their hidings (now the immune system will notice them), and then there needs to be a drug or other remedy to destroy enough of them for this reprogramming of the immune system to take place.

The last paragraph is only my musings, and it could be completely off. ;)

ADDED: There also seems to be pathogens, like the Spanish flu, that trick your immune system into overdrive causing what is called a 'cytokine storm', being highly damaging. Supposedly, this is why so many young people who were in good shape, with good immune systems, died of the Spanish flu.

Hi Laura, Aragorn,
You are right, this material needs to be analyzed first, not accepted as true from start. To me also appeared to good to be true, as to have a private clinic with such a sophisticated technology is a little bit too much nowadays.

But there is indeed a society for biological medicine (_http://isibm.info/news.php).

Indeed there was a Rife technology available (which is not the case anymore, just some other models which are not performing like the original one did). Hi tech possibilities exist , some of them are publicly available, some are not.

I have found a forum were there is one detailed post (written by Ilexis who had Lyme and coinfections) and some other patients or their relative comments, it worth reading. The costs are high, but the investigations are very diversified

_http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=30&m=2627644

Of course there are many presentation from the Hansa Center, but of course they would emphasize the breakthroughs not the failures.
I will look for more info from patients and post them if available.

Best wishes for all,
Joy

Earlier in this thread was mentioned the antimicrobial and effect that some mushrooms have. So yesterday i wac in the forest and i picked up some from the species Amanita Caesare( Caesar`s mushrooms ). They are delicious and are very common in Europe. I did a little research and i fount that they also have some antimicrobial properties and a lot of essential fatty acids. So it can be a good addin in the diet.

_http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23527891 said:
CONTEXT:

Due to its pleasant aroma and flavor, Amanita caesarea (Scop.) Pers. (Amanitaceae) has been a famous macrofungus since ancient times. This species is also well known in Turkey where people consume it extensively.

OBJECTIVE:

Evaluation of the medicinal importance of A. caesarea for human health.

MATERIALS AND METHODS:

Antioxidant capacity of A. caesarea was studied using the methods of a scavenging effect on 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl radicals, β-carotene-linoleic acid assay, reducing power and estimation of phenolics. Chloroform, acetone and methanol extracts of A. caesarea were tested for their antimicrobial activity against four Gram-positive bacteria, five Gram-negative bacteria and one yeast by applying a micro dilution method. The fatty acids were estimated via the method of gas chromatography analysis.

RESULTS:

The scavenging effect of A. caesarea on DPPH radicals was measured as 40.91% at 0.5 mg/mL concentration, and its reducing power was 0.451 mg/mL at 1.2 mg/mL concentration. The phenolics found were catechin (32.5 mg/g), ferulic acid (7 mg/g), p-coumaric acid (6 mg/g) and cinnamic acid (6.2 mg/g). The highest minimum inhibitory concentration observed against the test microorganisms were with the acetone extract (4.8 µg/mL concentration) against Candida albicans. Thirty-seven different fatty acids were determined from A. caesarea, and oleic acid (58%) was the dominant component.

DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSION:

Amanita caesarea had a high-antioxidant and -antimicrobial activity, and it also had important essential fatty acids required for human health. According to the results, this mushroom can be recommended as a major source of natural food.

So maybe its a good natural way of killing all that nasty bugs inside out bodies. Combined with antibiotic protocol discussed here , it can be useful.

Those sound yummy. I don't think we have them around here. I've never seen them. What we do have are the kinda white ones. Not sure what they are.

Southern Europe. In Poland for example they are not known. _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_caesarea

Konstantin said:
Earlier in this thread was mentioned the antimicrobial and effect that some mushrooms have. So yesterday i wac in the forest and i picked up some from the species Amanita Caesare( Caesar`s mushrooms ). They are delicious and are very common in Europe. I did a little research and i fount that they also have some antimicrobial properties and a lot of essential fatty acids. So it can be a good addin in the diet.

_http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23527891 said:
CONTEXT:

Due to its pleasant aroma and flavor, Amanita caesarea (Scop.) Pers. (Amanitaceae) has been a famous macrofungus since ancient times. This species is also well known in Turkey where people consume it extensively.

OBJECTIVE:

Evaluation of the medicinal importance of A. caesarea for human health.

MATERIALS AND METHODS:

Antioxidant capacity of A. caesarea was studied using the methods of a scavenging effect on 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl radicals, β-carotene-linoleic acid assay, reducing power and estimation of phenolics. Chloroform, acetone and methanol extracts of A. caesarea were tested for their antimicrobial activity against four Gram-positive bacteria, five Gram-negative bacteria and one yeast by applying a micro dilution method. The fatty acids were estimated via the method of gas chromatography analysis.

RESULTS:

The scavenging effect of A. caesarea on DPPH radicals was measured as 40.91% at 0.5 mg/mL concentration, and its reducing power was 0.451 mg/mL at 1.2 mg/mL concentration. The phenolics found were catechin (32.5 mg/g), ferulic acid (7 mg/g), p-coumaric acid (6 mg/g) and cinnamic acid (6.2 mg/g). The highest minimum inhibitory concentration observed against the test microorganisms were with the acetone extract (4.8 µg/mL concentration) against Candida albicans. Thirty-seven different fatty acids were determined from A. caesarea, and oleic acid (58%) was the dominant component.

DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSION:

Amanita caesarea had a high-antioxidant and -antimicrobial activity, and it also had important essential fatty acids required for human health. According to the results, this mushroom can be recommended as a major source of natural food.

So maybe its a good natural way of killing all that nasty bugs inside out bodies. Combined with antibiotic protocol discussed here , it can be useful.

My advice is to be very very careful with mushrooms,to avoid adverse effects:

http://republika.mk/?p=492031

Mikel said:
Southern Europe. In Poland for example they are not known. _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_caesarea

Well, they are known,

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muchomor_cesarski

but actually they are not picked as far as I know.

Laura said:
Those sound yummy. I don't think we have them around here. I've never seen them. What we do have are the kinda white ones. Not sure what they are.

The ones we have are called meadow mushrooms (Agaricus campestris). Amanita Caesare can also be found in Southern France (around August) but it's quite rare. I only ate those mushrooms once, it was 30 years ago but I still remember how delicious they were.

My wife wanted to share this with you all:

All PDFs are free for download

Important Articles…

All articles can be opened in PDF format or in HTML format. For quick viewing, it is recommended you open the HTML pages. For Saving/Printing the entire article PDF format is highly recommended. If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can obtain it free of charge by clicking this Acrobat link.

Allergies and Biodetoxification for the Arthritic – PDF
Ankylosing Spondilitis Supplement – PDF
Anti-amoebic Treatment for Rheumatoid Disease – PDF
Antibiotics and Mycoplasms – PDF
Arthritics And Osteoporosis – PDF
Arthritis – PDF
Autoimmune Diseases Caused by Mycoplasmas – PDF
Arthritis Protocol – PDF
Arthritis in Japanese – PDF
Bee Pollen: The Perfect Food (Royden Brown) – PDF
BloodType and Its Influence on Diet – PDF
Boron and Arthritis – (Rex E. Newnham, D.O., N.D., Ph.D.) – PDF
Calcium and Vitamin D Deficiency – PDF
Candidiasis: Scourge of Arthritics (Gus J. Prosch, Jr., M.D.) – PDF
Candidiasis (Spanish) – pdf
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Supplement – PDF
Chelation – Oral – PDF
Chelation Movement Direction – PDF
Chelation Therapy – PDF
Chemical Exposure at World Trade Center (Hubbard Sauna) – PDF
Chemicals in ‘hot’ Chili Peppers Confirmed to be a Cause of Arthritis – PDF
Coconut Oil– PDF
Essential Fatty Acids are Essential – PDF
Fluoride – Governmentally Approved Poison – PDF
Foreward to Arthritis Book – PDF
Friendly Bacteria — Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifido bacterium – PDF
Good And Bad Estrogen – Proper Hormone Replacement Therapy – PDF
Good Digestion For Arthritics – Meaning of Acid Reflux – PDF
Gouty Arthritis – PDF
Hormone Balancing Natural Treatment and Cure for Arthritis – PDF
Hormone Replacement (Jonathan V. Wright, M.D.) – PDF
JWright InterviewsWilliam Kaufman – Niacinamide – PDF
Lonsdale’s Diet: Why I Left Orthodox Medicine. – PDF
Lupus and Scleroderma – PDF
Lyme Disease 21st Century Plague – PDF
Lyme Disease Arthritis by Infection Successful Treatments – PDF
Lymph Drainage, Bruno Chikly, M.D., New Technique – PDF
Lymphatic Detoxification, – PDF
Magic Bullet – PDF
Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Therapy – PDF
Magnetic Resonance Bio-Oxidative Therapy – PDF
Molybdenum for Candida albicans Patients – PDF
Multiple Uses of Antibiotics – PDF
Mycoplasmas Properties and Their Role in Autoimmune Diseases – PDF
Micoplasma (Spanish) – PDF
Myth Of Acid Indigestion – Heartburn And GERD – PDF
Natural Healing – Andrew Saul, M.S., N.D. – PDF
Natural Treatment for Arthritis – Jonathan Wright, M.D. – PDF
On the Microbiology of Peridontal Infections – PDF
Osteoarthritis Little Known Treatments – PDF
Osteoporosis And Strontium – PDF
Osteoporosis – Halt Its Progress – PDF
Osteoporosis – Prevention & Treatment – PDF
Proper Nutrition for Rheumatoid Arthritis – PDF
Radioactivity – PDF
Rheumatoid Arthritis The Many Layers of Wellness – PDF
Root Canal Coverup Conceals Numerous Side Effects – PDF
Say Goodbye to Arthritis Pain – PDF
Sclerotherapy — Prolo Therapy – PDF
Silicon Arthritis and Related Diseases – PDF
Soft Tissue Arthritis Supplement – PDF
Stress – PDF
Sugars That Prevent Tooth Decay, Ear Infections, Asthma, Sinusitis and More – PDF
Systemic Enzyme Therapy – PDF
Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis – PDF
The Case for Mycoplasma’s Role as a Cause for Autoimmune Diseases – PDF
The Herxheimer Effect – PDF
The Perfect Plan for Health – PDF
The Role of Chelation Therapy — Antibiotics and Mycoplasms – PDF
The Suprising Psoriasis Treatment – PDF
The Use of Ionic Copper in the Treatment of Arthritis – PDF
The World’s Greatest Medical Discovery – PDF
Thomas McPerson Brown M.D. Treatment of Rheumatoid Disease – PDF
Thyroid Hormone Therapy: Cutting the Gordian Knot – PDF
Treatment & Cure of Fibromyalgia – PDF
Two Case Histories – PDF
Vitamin C: How to Use the Great Missing Vitamin Robert F. Cathcart, III, M.D. – PDF
Vitamin E The Great Antioxidant– PDF
Ways to Control & Even Eliminate Arthritis Pain – PDF
Wyburn-Mason Treatment for Rheumatoid Disease – PDF

Navigator said:

Excellent source! :thup: :flowers:

The metro cycles are followed from those protocols. Metro seems to be the one needed antibiotic, other than doxy.

FWIW, just received a news item last week that doxy was going up in price in the U.S. I don't know if that is really the case or not, but thought I would mention it just in case.

There are also reported shortages in the U.S. of plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine). Don't know what is up with that. It is a drug declared by the UN as a must have in all health care systems though. There should be no excuse to have a shortage. But there you go.

Thank you for registering for "Webcast: the Role of the Skin Microbiome in Psoriasis".

This webcast will examine an innovative research project funded by the National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF). Pranab Mukherjee, Ph.D., of Case Western Reserve University, received NPF’s Lozick Discovery Research Grant to study the role of the skin microbiome and mycobiome in the development of psoriasis. The microbiome (microorganisms) and mycobiome (fungi) on the skin are believed to impact the development of psoriasis lesions.

During this webcast, Dr. Mukherjee will describe his work to identify bacterial and fungal microbiota in people with psoriasis, and define the correlation between skin microbiota and psoriasis.

Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: kcarter@psoriasis.org

How To Join The Webinar

Thu, Oct 15, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT

Add to Calendar: Outlook® Calendar | Google Calendar™ | iCal®

1. Click the link to join the webinar at the specified time and date:

https://global.gotowebinar.com/join/9083606885772183810/443020382

Unfortunately this is during a time when I normally work. I will try and get it off. If not, is there anyone who might be interested in checking it out?

Gaby said:
Navigator said:

Excellent source! :thup: :flowers:

The metro cycles are followed from those protocols. Metro seems to be the one needed antibiotic, other than doxy.

FWIW, just received a news item last week that doxy was going up in price in the U.S. I don't know if that is really the case or not, but thought I would mention it just in case.

There are also reported shortages in the U.S. of plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine). Don't know what is up with that. It is a drug declared by the UN as a must have in all health care systems though. There should be no excuse to have a shortage. But there you go.

The other day I saw on TV a comment about a breakthrough in the treatment of malaria. I was busy and didn't catch the source, so sorry I can't give you a reference. Anyway Chloroquine and its variations are used in the treatment of malarial parasites, I was dosed with it back in the sixties when I was in New Guinea.
So that may have something to do with the shortage.

Interestingly, I notice that plaquenil is very similar to plague-nil.
I wonder if the ptb is setting stocks aside in the event of a plague.
FWIW

Back
Top Bottom