AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

finally caught up on this thread, wow, thanks everyone for the info :)

I did some searching for camels milk and found an article from Aug 2014 from the Sydney Morning Herald titled Is camels milk the new super food. If camels milk turns out to be as good as we think, looks like we should be ok down under. From the article:

Berman believes Australia is in a unique position to capitalise on the camel milk market as it's the only Western country with access to a healthy wild herd of camels. “Latest estimates say there are more than 300,000 camels roaming in the desert.”

full article here _http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/diet-and-fitness/is-camel-milk-the-new-superfood-20140819-105ugx.html

Also there seems to be places in QLD, VIC and WA that all produce camel milk and soap. I wonder if the soap would be beneficial too?

links here

WA _http://www.camelfarm.com/camel_farm_contact.html
VIC _http://www.camelmilk.com.au/index.html
QLD _http://www.camelmilkaustralia.com.au/our-products.html

OK - now there's an article on Dr Stanislaw Burzynski's cancer fighting protocol - his name should be familiar to anyone who has looked into alternative medical treatment for cancer. This article also references GcMAF.

http://anh-europe.org/news/how-maverick-cancer-treatments-are-suppressed-by-the-mainstream
Updated: 30 Jan 2013

Dr Stanislaw Burzynski may be on the verge of a hard-fought breakthrough for his antineoplaston treatment – and his struggles offer an object lesson about the trials in store for another promising therapy, Gc-MAF.

130130_Top_Facts_Burzynski_0.jpg

The high-profile Dr B

You may have heard of Dr Stanislaw Burzynski, the discoverer of antineoplastons. Not only has his work received considerable media and blogosphere attention, both favourable and hostile, but he’s already been the topic of one documentary with a sequel in the works. There is a reason for his visibility: unlike so many cancer researchers who choose to operate outside the mainstream model of ‘cut, poison, drug and burn’, Dr Burzynski has stood firm against everything that has been thrown at him. What’s more, he appears to be winning.

What are antineoplastons?

In short, they are protein components, known as peptides, that Dr Burzynski believes have a twofold role in cancer prevention. In his own words, “The human body has...molecular switches, some of which turn off oncogenes, and others which turn on tumor-suppressor genes. These switches are called antineoplastons, which are naturally occurring peptides and amino acid derivatives in the blood and urine that the human body naturally uses to control cancer growth...The name “antineoplastons” comes from their function in controlling neoplastic or cancerous cells: i.e., anti-neoplastic cell agents.”

Antineoplaston landmarks

Dr Burzynski’s story is long, involved – and breathtaking. In short, it’s a tale of dogged determination by one man to bring a highly promising cancer treatment to market, in the face of a US government campaign of intimidation, harassment, sabotage and attempted patent theft. To simplify things, we’ve put together a list of major events in Dr Burzynski’s struggle to bring antineoplastons to public attention and availability, which you can download here.
[...]
Gc-MAF: antineoplastons mark II?

Back in 1993, Nobuto Yamamoto, then working at Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA, USA, first described a remarkable molecule. His paper reported the conversion of vitamin D3 binding protein (DBP, known in humans as Gc) into a potent macrophage-activating factor (MAF), known as Gc-MAF. Macrophages are a key part of the human immune system with two roles: to engulf and destroy pathogens and cellular debris, and to recruit other immune cells to respond to the pathogen.

Macrophages are crucial to both innate, or non-specific, immunity and adaptive, or specific, immunity. Under normal circumstances, Gc-MAF is upregulated when the immune system detects a threat, ‘activating’ macrophages so that they single-mindedly pursue pathogens. Cancer cells, a prime target of macrophages, are clever little critters that secrete an enzyme – alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase or nagalase – that inactivates Gc-MAF, thus preventing macrophages from becoming activated and protecting cancer cells. Administration of Gc-MAF is proposed to bypass nagalase, stimulating macrophages to become activated and attack tumour cells. In other words, it’s a potent immunomodulator, rather like antineoplastons.

So why haven’t most of us heard of it?

Unlike antineoplastons, however, Gc-MAF hasn’t had the benefit of a single patent owner
– as a natural molecule, it cannot be patented without being modified – with the will and resources to push it under the noses of the public and health authorities. Dr Yamamoto has run small human trials in breast, prostate and colorectal cancers, with promising results. However, he is by no means alone, as David Noakes is at pains to point out: “There’s better research than Dr Yamamoto’s out there these days, and it’s all listed on our website,” he says.

David Noakes might just be the person to bring Gc-MAF into the mainstream. He’s the CEO of Immuno Biotech Ltd. and spokesperson for First Immune Gc-MAF, a project he describes as, “PhD and BSc biochemists and biomedical scientists...with external doctors, oncologists and scientists who kindly provide advice, committed to bringing some of the increasing number of published but relatively unused medical cures to as many people as we can.” At the moment, Noakes and his colleagues are supplying Gc-MAF to 30 countries where it is legal, via a network of “around 300” doctors. Their Gc-MAF is made to extremely high standards, and is being used in ongoing clinical research by Noakes’ collaborators and others. Their ultimate goal is to, “Build the case that GcMAF is effective for various illnesses, which will help to make it available to the public”.

The thrust of this article is less about antineoplastons than it is the suppression of non-conventional cancer treatments by the government.

Hi,

maybe is too early, but I decided to give a try to the new protocol this week:

- so far no Herx reactions, just a small stomach discomfort after the first dose of Doxy, which went away after eating breakfast.

- no other changes in usual patterns (sleep, digestion, etc)

- reading about biofilm protocols (like dr. Usman's), which goes like this:
1. biofilm disruption in the very first stage, followed by chelation,
2. then targeting the microbes with antibacterial, antibiotic, antifungal drugs, plus pectides
3. finally cleaning up the system with activated charcoal to avoid toxines' reabsorbing in the intestines.

I thought, maybe I might not have the "plankton" form of parasites which are flee floating, just the biofilm form?

I used years ago some Serrapeptase when I first encounter the biofilm info and it helped.

So, maybe, for those who have no Herx at first stage this could be a sign that biofilms should be disrupted first?? Or shall I try without the anti allergic drug ?

Note: I had no debilitating symptoms lately, just bothered by memory problems and kind of not being able to focus as long as needed.

Any suggestion is welcome, thanks!

Joy

Re: AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

Oxajil said:
This reminds me of when I was younger, sometimes I'd feel a sharp pain in my right knee making it difficult and painful to walk. The doctor didn't know the cause back then and told me to rest and it'll go away. Well, it went away after a week or two of resting, but occassionally it would come back. Since the dietary changes it hasn't occurred as much, and when it does, the pain is more tolerable. But it is interesting in light of the information provided in this thread so far, perhaps it could be some kind of infection. Fwiw.

That's interesting, because I had nearly the same experience -- it was my right knee as well. Doctors couldn't identify a reason for the pain and inflammation, and one of them put it down to 'growing pains', which didn't make much sense given how long it lasted -- my pain began around the time I hit puberty, and went through my twenties. When I had a flare-up, I had to use a kind of wrap-around brace (I'm not sure what it's called -- it was elastic, and I had to pull it up my leg and situate it around my knee) to be able to walk and function at school, and later in college. The pain was pretty intense -- I sure don't miss it, and I hope you eventually get rid of yours completely too.

JEEP said:
The rest of Dr. Keech's interview is just chock-full of facts and pertinent information - especially for those who have dismissed dairy as only being harmful to human health and only intended for baby cows.

It's probably still good to remember that there are differences between the milk of different mammalian species -- the research on the most common kind of cow's milk (the one with the A1 casein protein) definitely shows a close identity with gluten, which has been borne out by the testimony of forum members who are sensitive to both. Pasteurized cow's milk is certainly the worst, but even unpasteurized whole milk can induce an inflammatory reaction. That being said, the information on camel's milk you've been posting is quite interesting -- the colostrum connection seems particularly worth looking into, and may end up being an good addition to the protocol that we're developing.

Saw this on sott and thought I'd add a few thoughts

http://www.sott.net/article/299578-Evolutionary-war-between-microorganisms-affecting-human-health-biologist-says
Health experts have warned for years that the overuse of antibiotics is creating "superbugs" able to resist drugs treating infection.

But now scientists at Indiana University and elsewhere are finding evidence that an invisible war between microorganisms may also be catching humans in the crossfire.

This conflict is discussed in a recent article from IU biologist Farrah Bashey-Visser in the journal Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences.

"Bacteria aren't just evolving to resist new drugs, they are also constantly evolving due to competition with other microorganisms," said Bashey-Visser, an assistant scientist in the IU Bloomington College of Arts and Sciences' Department of Biology.

The result is that humans can be left trying to play catch-up.

The highly antibiotic-resistant bacteria MRSA, or methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, for example, has been shown to resist treatment in some cases due to competition with other microorganisms.

In the article, Bashey-Visser said a study recently conducted in Europe found a strain of MRSA became resistant to vancomycin after evolving within an infected host. A naturally occurring antibiotic reserved to fight the most serious infections, vancomycin was originally isolated by Eli Lilly and Co. in 1953 from soil collected by a missionary in Borneo.

The new mutant strain of MRSA in the overseas study overtook the original MRSA strain by producing a growth-inhibiting toxin. These toxins, called bacteriocins, are a common defense mechanism used by bacteria to compete against genetically similar microorganisms. However, in response to exposure to the bacteriocin, a third strain evolved resistance to the toxin and, coincidentally, to vancomycin.

The process of adaption to a stress/toxins is called hormesis.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormesis
Hormesis (from Greek hórmēsis "rapid motion, eagerness," from ancient Greek hormáein "to set in motion, impel, urge on") is the term for generally favorable biological responses to low exposures to toxins and other stressors. A pollutant or toxin showing hormesis thus has the opposite effect in small doses as in large doses. A related concept is Mithridatism, which refers to the willful exposure to toxins in an attempt to develop immunity against them. Hormetics is the term proposed for the study and science of hormesis.

In toxicology, hormesis is a dose response phenomenon characterized by a low dose stimulation, high dose inhibition, resulting in either a J-shaped or an inverted U-shaped dose response. Such environmental factors that would seem to produce positive responses have also been termed "eustress."

The hormesis model of dose response is vigorously debated.[1] The notion that hormesis is important for chemical risks regulations is not widely accepted.[2]

The biochemical mechanisms by which hormesis works are not well understood. It is conjectured that low doses of toxins or other stressors might activate the repair mechanisms of the body. The repair process fixes not only the damage caused by the toxin, but also other low-level damage that might have accumulated before without triggering the repair mechanism.

220px-Hormesis_dose_response_graph.svg.png

A low dose of a chemical agent may trigger from an organism the opposite response to a very high dose.

It seems to be one of those evolutionary principles that defeats entropy.
It's likely the same principle applies to the Work - the right level of short term stress/shock can produce a positive shift in a person towards a specific aim.

Back to the article:
This MRSA strain could resist the drug as a side effect of its evolutionary interactions within a host—a process that differs from the more typical path where antibiotic resistance arises in direct opposition to treatment.

"The more scientists understand the processes that shape the evolution of potential pathogens, the more they will be able to predict the amount of time their treatments will remain effective," Bashey-Visser said.

Physicians commonly use a "reductionist approach" to fight infections, she added. They identify the pathogen, then do whatever is the most effective to stop it.

But, while effective, this approach may also have unintended consequences.

"We're realizing more and more that harmful bacteria are just one part of our body's ecosystem, or 'microbiota,'" she said. "Broad-spectrum antibiotics can wipe out numerous beneficial bacteria species too—or worse, create an unprotected space where new species come in and wreak havoc."

This is something that may need some investigation. Will the right kinds of pro-biotics be enough to fill this space?
I'm also reminded of how with EE it was mentioned that it's like clearing the accumulated clutter out of a house - you then need to fill it with the right things (knowledge) or the new space will be filled 'by others'.

Evolutionary competition among microorganisms can benefit human health too, Bashey-Visser said.

"Other studies are increasingly tracing situations where one person becomes sick while another doesn't to the presence of beneficial microorganisms," she said. "These probiotics, or 'good bacteria,' prevent infection by attacking disease-causing bacteria."

The use of less virulent bacteria to competively defeat disease-causing microorganisms is the basis of "replacement therapies," Bashey-Visser said. The process is similar to new treatments such as fecal transplants, in which a stool sample from a donor is introduced into the gastrointestinal tract of a patient through colonoscopy, which can restore a healthy microbiota. The procedure is an increasingly common treatment for life-threatening conditions such as Clostridium difficile infection, or CDI.

According to Monika Fischer, an assistant professor of clinical medicine at the IU School of Medicine in Indianapolis who established one of the first fecal transplant programs in Indiana in 2012, doctors who perform the procedure, which colonizes patients' "gut flora" with healthy microorganisms, report a cure rate of about 90 percent.

At IU Bloomington, Bashey-Visser's research focuses on a surprisingly small species whose strange life cycle may also yield big lessons about how competition among bacteria affects biology.

The species is an insect-killing nematode in the genus Steinernema whose life cycle depends on bacteria. These roundworms, which carry a small amount of bacteria in the genus Xenorhabdus in a pouch off their intestines, cannot grow into adults until they enter an insect and release the bacteria. The bacteria helps kill and digest the insect, creating an environment in which the nematode can mature and reproduce.

"The life cycle of these tiny parasites is pretty crazy and, in many ways like our own dependence on microorganisms, wouldn't be possible without bacteria," said Bashey-Visser, whose work has revealed that competitive dynamics among the bacteria in these insects can maintain a diversity of strains within a single species.

"The more we understand these dynamics, the more we will understand about genetic diversity and preserving biodiversity," she added.

Some things to consider perhaps.

ka said:
Gandalf « on: Yesterday at 09:24:57 PM »
Insert Quote: Quote from: ka on Yesterday at 03:41:07 AM

When the importance of biofilms came up for consideration, I found a regimen online for dissolving them that didn’t include anything scary, and began the daily morning routine a couple of weeks ago. The first day or two I could tell that the bugs REALLY didn’t like it. But my gut began to feel better the very first day. And when I did the two-day “slam” of neem, after a few days of dissolving biofilms, it raised a herx reaction for the first time in over a month. So I’m thinking it’s worth the effort.

Are-you talking about that protocol ?
_http://www.gestaltreality.com/2013/09/16/how-to-eliminate-candida-biofilms/

Hi, Gandalf: The protocol I’ve been using is found here:
https://morgellonsaid.wordpress.com/detox/mucoid-dissolving-cleanse/

I also put it toward the end, in the “AutoImmune INFECTION 3 –Biofilms” file below.

Thanks ka

ka said:
« Laura: Reply #591 on: July 28, 2015, 05:07:39 PM »
Well, we sure have accumulated a raft of information about what helps and how, and what doesn't, or might be only marginally useful. I suppose it would be very helpful if we could organize these things into a document with chapter headings, quotes and references, and a brief review of what the product or therapy does, how it is applied, etc. It's certainly enough for a very valuable book! Plus, I would like to have it all in one place.

Since I had already done most of the copy-and-paste of important posts from this thread, for my own study, I thought I could help by posting those files yesterday. However I looked at the files again today I was horrified by what a mess they were: disorganized with lots of duplications. So I slicked them up to a condition where I they can be printed out without wasting lots of paper. And here they are, much better.

The moderator can feel free to delete my post #616.

I have deleted those files and added a link to your new post and files.

"It's probably still good to remember that there are differences between the milk of different mammalian species -- the research on the most common kind of cow's milk (the one with the A1 casein protein) definitely shows a close identity with gluten, which has been borne out by the testimony of forum members who are sensitive to both. Pasteurized cow's milk is certainly the worst, but even unpasteurized whole milk can induce an inflammatory reaction."

Certainly by now, it shoud be clear that there is no 'one size fits all' when it comes to what foods can be tolerated by any individual. The presenters featured in The Gluten Summit indicated that 1) NO ONE can digest gluten and 2) significant portion of population has/had specific gut bacteria that rendered gluten harmless. Well, that sounds quite contradictory, but that's what was said. Seeing that we have been subjected to the affects of GMO food & Roundup dousing of crops just before harvest much earlier than anyone suspected/knew leads me to believe that that has been a prime factor in the rise of gluten problems - that the protective gut bacteria has been changed or eliminated by the introduction of GMO food/Roundup contaminated food into our diets.

Additionally, an interview of Dr Gonzales brought out his realization that despite his treatment protocol of diet w/ meat, he found that some of his vegetarian patients became worst when they included meat in their diets. He had to accept that for some people, meat simply doesn't work for them.

And it appears that some people have a built-in tolerance for milk that others do not:

http://www.sott.net/article/297654-Our-European-ancestors-brought-farming-languages-and-a-love-of-dairy-study-shows

The migrants brought new metal skills, spoke what became the basis of almost every other European language - from Greek and Latin to German and English - and carried a genetic mutation that allowed adults to drink cow's milk.

Just as it is w/ cow's milk, the health properties of camel milk can be significantly compromised if pasteurized rather than raw - with one of the doctors cited in previously posted articles stating that it should only be consumed raw - that raw is best. Should camel milk come into prominence for its health benefits, I have no doubt that government authorities will insist it be pasteurized 'for safety reasons' and it will only be a matter of time before camel milk will eventually be identified w/ digestive intolerance and should be avoided/eliminated from diets. I've read more than once that pasteurization has been discredited and that even Pasteur himself recognized his mistake: On his death bed, he even recanted saying the Germ Theory was all wrong: "It’s the terrain, not the germ."

Of course, it serves the agenda to take health beneficial foods and render them either useless or harmful all in the name of 'safety' or some other bogus assertion. And w/ Sick Care being a billion dollar industry, it's going to take an incredible sea change of awareness to reverse this situation.

Shared Joy said:
Hi,

maybe is too early, but I decided to give a try to the new protocol this week:

- so far no Herx reactions, just a small stomach discomfort after the first dose of Doxy, which went away after eating breakfast.

- no other changes in usual patterns (sleep, digestion, etc)

- reading about biofilm protocols (like dr. Usman's), which goes like this:
1. biofilm disruption in the very first stage, followed by chelation,
2. then targeting the microbes with antibacterial, antibiotic, antifungal drugs, plus pectides
3. finally cleaning up the system with activated charcoal to avoid toxines' reabsorbing in the intestines.

I thought, maybe I might not have the "plankton" form of parasites which are flee floating, just the biofilm form?

I used years ago some Serrapeptase when I first encounter the biofilm info and it helped.

So, maybe, for those who have no Herx at first stage this could be a sign that biofilms should be disrupted first?? Or shall I try without the anti allergic drug ?

Note: I had no debilitating symptoms lately, just bothered by memory problems and kind of not being able to focus as long as needed.

Any suggestion is welcome, thanks!

Joy

Hello Shared Joy, research still continues on this issue, I would like to wait a little longer, the issue of biofilms, I see it as a necessary protocol before the protocol with doxycycline, at least for me, about two years ago, take serrapeptase my reaction was horrible, I felt a sort of tingling in the intestines, dizziness, and therefore no longer take, two other people also took it in them did not cause any reaction, that was weird, was not exactly like this in the intestines ie in the last study, the only problem I found was an inflammation in the colon, long only ate meat and fat, anything caused me many gastrointestinal problems.

After the protocol of metronidazole and allopurinol, I tolerate the onion, I'm testing with coconut oil, I'm making bombs fat with a liter of coconut oil and ghee, which use about one week, another thing that has changed I feel much more energy throughout the day, I feel more clear thoughts, even some improvement in short-term memory, like remembering number of telephones, names etc, the results of blood tests, red formula, all within the normal range marked by the laboratory, and iron profile, my serum iron, resulted below the minimum range of the laboratory, ferritin as also a little low, and other markers therefore outside the senior high lab, the body is desperate for iron, or at least that was the impression that I have, in a month I'll be redoing the iron profile, and see if there are any changes, I think that the issue of iron to the protocol, may be under control, it is low.

JEEP said:
And it appears that some people have a built-in tolerance for milk that others do not:

http://www.sott.net/article/297654-Our-European-ancestors-brought-farming-languages-and-a-love-of-dairy-study-shows

The migrants brought new metal skills, spoke what became the basis of almost every other European language - from Greek and Latin to German and English - and carried a genetic mutation that allowed adults to drink cow's milk.

fwiw I have the mutation and can stomach dairy products easily (i.e. digest the lactose).
I've tried different breeds and raw milk, and they always have the following effects on me.
Pain killing/elevated mood followed a day or so later by brain fog and then joint pain.
When I was on dairy (and I loved it) I was getting opiod like symptoms all the way up to pain sensitization.
So the casein (in alternate breeds and raw milk) causes me real issues. The mutation doesn't handle the casein - but does mean your stomach doesn't react.

Really trying hard to keep up with this fast moving thread and understand it as much as I can. I have been considering the protocol but in view of my test results from yesterday, I think there are more urgent issues with the iron levels.

MTHFR was also found on one gene so I'm having my B12 and folate levels checked.

It also seemed odd that no pathogens were found like I had been run through an autoclave wash n' rinse. Couldn't be right. Maybe the tests were not extensive enough.

Not really sure where to go from here but I think it's better to do a full heavy metal detox and repeat the iron test again before I do anything more.

Any other suggestions most welcome.

These were my results:

MTHFR Gene Mutation

MTHFR (C677T) Heterozygous
MTHFR (A1298C) Heterozygous
Further tests for B12 and and folic acid levels have been requested, test results next week
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allergen Specific IgE kU/L Class

Milk 0.02 0 Negative
Alpha lactalbumin <0.01 0 Neg.
Beta lactoglobulin 0.01 0 Neg
Casein <0.01 0 Neg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glucose Fasting 4.7 mmol/L (3.6-%.4)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23/07/15 03/12/13 20/09/10
Status Fasting
Cholesterol 6.8 6.0 6.3 mmol/L (3.5-5,5)
Triglycerides 1.1 0.7 0.6 (0.0-1.5)
HDL Chol. 1.3 1.5 1.4 (1.0-2.2)
LDL Chol. 5.0 4.2 4.6 (0.0-2.5)
Chol/HDL Ration 5.2 4.0 4.5 (0.0-4.5)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23/07/15 03/12/13
Iron 14.4 11.2 umol/L (5.0-30.0)
Transferrin 2.2 2.3 (2.0-3.6)
Saturation 2.9 19 (10-45)
Ferritin 214 200 (30-500)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coeliac Serology

Deamidated Gliadin IgA <1 U/ml (<15)
Deamidated Gliadin IgG same
Tissue Transglutaminase IgA same
Tissue Transglutaminase IgG same
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faeses examination

Rotavirus: Not Detected
Adenovirus: Not Detedted
Culture: No faecal pathogens isolated from culture

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23/07/15 03/12/13 20/09/10
TSH 0.58 0.46 0.27 mU/L (0,5-5.5)
Free T4 14.6 14.3 15.6 pmol/L (11.0-21.0)
Free T3 4.4 3.1 pmol/L (3.1-6.0)
Euthyroid Values

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biochemistry

date 23/07/15 03/12/13 20/09/10

Sodium 140 139 139 mmol/L (135-145)
Potassium 4.3 4.4 4.2 (3.5-5.5)
Chloride 102 102 105 (95-110)
Bicarbonate 25 26 24 (20-32)
Urea 4.8 5.0 5.0 (3.0-8.0)
Creatinine 79 76 85 (45-85)
eGFR 74 79 62 ml/min (>59)
Uric Acid 0.23 0.24 0.28 mmol/L (0.15-0.40)
Calcium 2.14 2.29 2.40 (2.15-2.55)
Corr Calcium 2.24 2.35 (2.15-2.55)
Phosphate 1.12 1.23 1.15 (0.7-1.5)
Bili. Total 11 8 7 (3-15)
ALP 71 63 69 U/L (30-115)
GGT 10 10 9 (5-35)
LD 163 143 144 (120-250)
AST 14 12 14 (10-35)
ALT 12 11 15 (5-30)
Total Protein 66 69 68 g/L (63-80)
Albumin 35 37 45 (33-44)
Globulin 31 32 23 (26-41)
Cholesterol 6.8 6.0 6.3 mmol/L (3.5-5.5)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haematology

Date As above

Haemoglobin 135 133 139 g/L (119-160)
RCC 4.4 4.3 4.41 x10*12/L (3.8-5.8)
Haematocrit 0.40 0.38 0.40 l/L (0.35-0.48)
MCV 91 90 91.4 fL (80-100)
MCH 31 31.3 31.5 pg (27.0-32.0)
MCHC 339 349 345 g/L (310-360)
RDW 13.5 13.9 13.1 (10-15)
WCC 13.9 9.3 10.4 x10*9/L (4.0-11.0) ??
Neutrophils 10.96 6.13 8.0 (1.7-7.5) ??
Lymphocytes 2.14 2.38 1.8 (1.0-4.0)
Monocytes 0.48 0.45 0.5 (0,0-1.0)
Eosinophils 0.31 0.30 0.1 (0.0-0.5)
Basophils 0.04 0.03 0.0 (0.0-0.3)
Platelets 297 305 290 (150-450)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bacteria: None below were detected
Campylobacter sp.
Salmomella spp.
Shigella spp./EIEC
Yersinia enterocolitica
Aeromonas

Parasitea:
Giardia intestinalis
Cryptosporidium
Dientamoeba fragilis
Entamoeba hyslolytica
Blastocustys hominis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading various sources, I've gained more knowledge on this rifing-business. I'm going to post the more technical details on the dedicated Rife-thread, but here are some points I'd like to make, that could be of general interest.

First, I've really tried hard to get to the truth of what exactly Royal Rife was doing, and how his machines worked. There are many, many hokus-pokus sites out there claiming this and that, but the absolutely most useful site was from this guy, Jeff Garff, who have actually studied hands-on these machines, analyzed them, and also rebuilt them. This site was mentioned on the other thread, but in case you've missed it, it's:

_http://rifevideos.com

And, the most important document/article on this site is the so called Rife Report:

HTML: _http://rifevideos.com/the_rife_machine_report.html
PDF: _http://rifevideos.com/pdf/a_history/the_rife_machine_report_a_history_of_rifes_instruments_and_frequencies.pdf

I've read this whole document (little over 200 pages), most of it twice, and I'm under the impression that this is as close as we can get in figuring out about Rife and his machines. Garff backs up all his statements with plenty of evidence, and makes every effort to explain things to us "laymen" so that we can understand. I highly recommend this to all of you who are interested in this subject. And, for a techie, like e.g. Scottie, I'm sure this is a fascinating read! Also, and this is just my take, reading Garff's other articles, and his postings on the Rife Forum, give the impression that he is a "just give me the facts, no BS"-guy and also empathetic.

Idea: It could be interesting to get him as a guest on SOTT-talk radio to explain things, and answer our questions, what do you think?

Based on this painstaking research by Garff, I have to correct my previous amateurish statements concerning the "best device". It would be best if he would explain this himself, but here's what I now think (In case he reads this, I hope he can correct my misunderstandings):

A. Using a tube-device (what Rife originally used) is not an viable option, and not necessary

1)To get high efficiency with a 'tube' you need a lot of power, and today, that would interfere with e.g. radio traffic. In Rife's time, this wasn't that big of a problem, but with his more powerful models, being in the vicinity of a radio station, he had to use it in a room with metal walls (Faraday's cage). Probably most of the tube machines that are on the market now, have limited output (because of regulations) and are thus not similar to Rife's machines (Rife determined that 50W was the minimum for the tube).

2)If you study this document carefully, and read the transcripts of what Rife said, according to him the tube was not necessary to use, "as long as you can produce the right frequencies". You'll also learn, that he considered using a normal antenna, but with 50-75W of output power, this would be hazardous, would you touch the antenna. Garff also gives evidence of how the light/color in the tube didn't have any meaning (Rife demonstrated how pathogens could be devitalised from the machine that was placed one floor beneath the lab room, where the specimens were).

3) A tube-machine is way more complex than e.g. a pad-device. More pricey, and more difficult to build yourself

B. A pad-device with enough power (in the style of "zapper") is as efficient as a tube-machine

1) The best explanation can be read here:
_http://rifevideos.com/chapter_3_%20is_it_necessary_to_use_a_rife_ray_tube_to_output_rifes_frequencies.html

here: _http://rifevideos.com/chapter%20_17_the_skin_effect_myth.html

here: _http://rifevideos.com/chapter%20_18_understanding_conduction_and_induction.html

and here: _http://rifevideos.com/metal_hand_cylinders_or_hand_held_ray_tubes.html

2) Short answer(quote from Garff): "Frequency generators that use hand cylinders or footpads or footplates may work as well as a ray tube instrument as long as sufficient power is used. The only way to increase the power level in a pad instrument is with the use of an RF (Radio Frequency) carrier."

Studies show, that at least 1Mhz of carrier frequency is needed in order to penetrate the cells fully. Otherwise, it will mainly have an effect on the tissue (like the muscle stimulating T.E.N.S. devices). This is why the Hulda Clark zapper devices are probably not working that well against serious conditions. It seems like these zapper devices with inefficient power (no carrier wave, using only low audio frequencies. Rife used Radio Frequencies ranging from 139,200 hertz to 1,604,000.) do give some results, because they stimulate the immune system (e.g. the T-cells), but the do not efficiently kill any bad guys! See here:

_http://rifevideos.com/dr_robert_p_staffords_patient_report_on_dr_rifes_electromagnetic_field_therapy.html

Some people claim that even if you use the low, audio frequencies, the upper harmonics will "hit" the upper M.O.R frequency. I think this is true, IF you use enough power (carrier wave) and a wave form that produces harmonics (e.g. square wave). Otherwise, those upper harmonics, way up, will be too weak to do anything.

Regarding this, I remember the C's talking about the Zapper, how it does work, but how it's efficiency should be increased. In that context, improving conductivity with the use of gel was mentioned/suggested (which is also important in pad-devices), but I wonder if this (use of a carrier wave/enough power) is what they were mainly after?

There are also some things to consider about the frequencies, wave forms, and harmonics, but I'll get back to those in the Rife-thread. But what I wanted to point out, as I now reversed my opinion, is that hand-held pad-devices are a good and cheaper option, as long as you know some details and have a decent frequency generator of the right kind. Oh, and as Garff pointe out, a hand held device should have an output power of ca 1.0-1.5W. This means, that those small digital rife-gizmos that they sell, will not have enough power. And you shouldn't have too much power either - if you would connect metal pads to an original Rife-machine with 50W, it would probably kill you!

C. I'm not sure anymore about the safety of the "coil-devices" using magnetic fields

I'm still looking into this, but for one, these devices are more complicated, especially if you want to build it yourself. And, understanding magnetic fields is a bit more complicated than frequencies (at least for me).

###

I've found a couple more interesting things that I'm gonna post about later here. They have to do with:

1) How can we determine the correct frequency of the pathogens? There are many more pathogens that we know of today, than in Rife's time. I haven't seen much evidence of anyone trying to do what Rife did with the microscope; trying out different frequencies and seeing how they effect the critters. Even if an amateur researcher would have the equipment, it would be hard to get samples of the many 'bad bugs' of today. But there's at least one interesting theory that could, perhaps be a clue.

2) What is the "destruction procesess", how does electrical frequency destroy/devitalize the critters? And, is this kind of treatment safe for human (eukaryotic) cells, what is the chemical/biological/electrical difference between a human cell and a virus/bacteria/other bad critter?

Aragorn said:
Idea: It could be interesting to get him as a guest on SOTT-talk radio to explain things, and answer our questions, what do you think?

It's funny, I just had the idea come to me yesterday about how we should try to get a Rife machine expert on the H&W show, or some other electromedicine person. Nena Sylver had crossed my mind as a possibility. Should make for a really interesting show.

In case anyone wonders about taking colostrum because it's a dairy product, it appears that colostrum is very different from regular cow milk. It does not contain any casein and very little lactose.

ADDED TO PREVIOUS POST: The recommendation/limitation for output power for the pad-devices, as I had understood from reading Garff, were probably incorrect. I quote:

From: http://rifevideos.com/metal_hand_cylinders_or_hand_held_ray_tubes_full%20_document.html
Metal Hand Cylinders and power limits
Because of the direct contact with the user metal hand cylinders are limited by the power level that is used. The maximum power level that can be safely used with metal hand cylinders is about 15 watts RMS and 30 watts peak power with a 100% square wave duty cycle. A 100% square wave duty cycle would also give you the average power of 15 watts instead of 7.5 watts with a 50% duty cycle. If an RF carrier frequency is not used the power level will be greatly reduced and limited to about 1/5th (0.20) of one watt due to the fact that the muscles of the body begin to lock up. But if an RF carrier frequency is used then up to about 30 watts peak power of RF energy can safely be used. This is about 115 times more power than 1/5th of one watt. Anyone can see that a 30 watt peak power machine is going to work better than a 1/5th of one watt machine. Because of the direct contact a small amount of power through "Conduction" or metal hand cylinders can be equal to a great deal of power put out by "Induction" or a ray tube.

What makes metal hand cylinders work so efficiently is there is no insulator, like glass, to reduce the electrical frequencies from going directly into the tissue and cells of the body. Again we must point out that using metal hand cylinders is like touching bare electrical wires where one is positive and the other is negative. Because of “Conduction" or the direct contact method when used with the "Cell Effect" (1 MHz or higher) this results in more power being transferred into the person even though a frequency generator may be using a lot less power.

and:

_http://rifevideos.com/how_to_make_any_frequency_generator_a_rife_machine.html
The original metal hand cylinder and footplate instrument, shown in the photo above, used a maximum 1/5 (0.20) of one watt of energy output. This power level has been used since the 1950's. But instruments that output about 1.5 to 2.7 watts RMS (RMS is true power) are necessary for best results when using hand cylinders and footplates. Most of the so called "Rife Machines," like the average frequency generators, only output about 1/5 or 0.20 of one watt of power. Due to the impedance or resistance of the body they may have less than one half of that 0.20 of one watt actually get into the body. So more than 50% of the instrument’s power may be lost just trying to overcome the body’s resistance to electrical current. The reason these so called "Rife Machines" only output about 0.20 of one watt is because they use only low audio frequencies. Generally, the body cannot handle any more power than about 0.20 of one watt using low audio frequencies. Low audio frequencies between 1 Hertz and about 20,000 Hertz can be felt on your skin and if more than 0.20 of a watt of voltage and current are used then the electrical current will enter the body and begin locking up the muscles.

There is only one way to overcome the body’s resistance and get sufficient power into the body without locking up the muscles using hand cylinders and footplates. An RF or radio carrier frequency has to be used. [...] The use of an RF carrier frequency overcomes the body’s resistance and allows for a much higher power transfer of the frequencies into the body. But even with an RF carrier frequency you will have some power loss due to the resistance of the body. Even with this loss of power it still allows for the use of up to 150 times more power which is more than enough power to work with.

If someone is in a hurry, and has the dough, right now I'd say that this GB4000 would be the best option:

http://www.thegb4000.com

@Dugdeep: The things I've been able to read by Nenah Sylver hasn't impressed me that much. I get a feeling that she's saying a whole lot more than "just the facts", i.e. a little bit New Agey (as compared to Garff). But perhaps it's too early to say, since I haven't read the whole book by her, just the free stuff. I can't buy that damn e-book, since I don't have a computer with Windows! Otherwise I would have done it already. And the hardcopy is ridiculously expensive!

RedFox said:
JEEP said:

fwiw I have the mutation and can stomach dairy products easily (i.e. digest the lactose).
I've tried different breeds and raw milk, and they always have the following effects on me.
Pain killing/elevated mood followed a day or so later by brain fog and then joint pain.
When I was on dairy (and I loved it) I was getting opiod like symptoms all the way up to pain sensitization.
So the casein (in alternate breeds and raw milk) causes me real issues. The mutation doesn't handle the casein - but does mean your stomach doesn't react.
Yep, me too, RedFox. I'm one of those that tolerated (and really enjoyed :shock:) almost anything dairy. When I stopped with cow milk [and joint pain stopped), I tried goat milk and tolerated/enjoyed it too though I still came away with the symptoms from it that you mention.

My 'milk' these days comes from coconuts. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom