Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Well, well, well . . . let's see, significant growing pressure to stop funding the Ukraine war. Hmm - what to do? I know! Have another war start up that the public will unequivocally support!

Israel and Hamas are at war after militants launch unprecedented attack

• Hamas militants have infiltrated Israel in an unprecedented attack
  • At least 100 Israelis were killed in the terrorist attack and hundreds more were wounded, according to Israeli media
  • Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a video that Israel is "at war" and called for a massive military response
  • The attack was carried out on the holiday of Simchat Torah

President Biden puts Israel's enemies on notice, says US support is 'rock solid and unwavering'

During his first address following the surprise Hamas attacks and abductions near the Gaza Strip on Saturday, PM Netanyahu promised retaliation.

Yep - the top military in the world was caught off guard! Surrre. And so, the endless war agenda and the never-ending flow of taxpayer money will continue unabated.

Looks like a victory so far, but we'll see if/when it goes to the Supreme Court.
I believe a different case, but deals with internet censorship:

The Supreme Court has been critical in deciding many issues facing the United States.

Just last week, the court decided to take up a case coming out of Texas and Florida. The conservative legislatures in both states passed laws that strike at a major issue affecting all Americans. And, if Justice Thomas has his way, this case could change social media forever.

From Fox News:
On Sept. 29, the U.S. Supreme Court announced it will rule on state laws enacted by Florida and Texas that prohibit tech giants from canceling users based on their political views. Expect Thomas to lead a majority of the justices to conclude that internet censorship is inconsistent with democracy and must be stopped…

The court will decide who is protected by the First Amendment — the tech companies that claim they’re like newspapers, or the millions of social media users. The smart money is on Thomas persuading a majority of the justices that democracy requires an uncensored internet.

How the court rules could shake up social media forever. If it rules to ban censorship by social networks, Americans will be free to express their views without fear of being banned. Liberal-run companies will no longer be able to suppress pro-conservative views.

Biden getting the blame:

Scalise calls for Biden to be held accountable for Hamas attack

House Majority Leader Steve Scalise is calling for the Biden Administration to be held accountable for the “appeasement” of the military group behind the attacks on Israel.

The Palestinian militant group Hamas launched an attack against Israel early Saturday morning, killing at least 40 people and prompting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to declare the country was at war.

Mr. Scalise, Louisiana Republican, condemned the attacks on X, formerly Twitter, before going after President Biden for a prisoner swap deal with Iran earlier this year that freed up $6 billion in oil revenue. The usage of those funds was intended to be restricted to humanitarian aid.

“The Biden Administration must be held accountable for its appeasement of these Hamas terrorists, including handing over billions of dollars to them and their Iranian backers,” Mr. Scalise said.

Mr. Scalise is running to replace Rep. Kevin McCarthy as Speaker of the House, and has been a longtime fixture in Republican leadership. Another possible candidate for the gavel, Rep. Kevin Hern of Oklahoma, also sought to blame Mr. Biden for the attack.

The propagandists are pushing "Iran-backed", but we know that Biden abandoned large numbers of weapons in Afghanistan, and sent billions in weapons to Ukraine without oversight. It's known that some of those weapons are being sold on the black market. So, the obvious question here is how many of those weapons are in the hands of HAMAS! - Michael Rivero

From thegatewaypundit:

JUST OUT: President Trumps Recorded Statement During NYC Deposition Was Just Released AND ITS LIT! TRUMP NEVER BACKS DOWN!

New footage of Donald Trump legal statement during his New York City deposition is chilling to watch: We’ve never seen Trump like this!

What they are doing to President Trump is unconstitutional and disgusting to watch!

Here is President Trump reading his statement during the bogus case brought against him by Letitia James.

Trump never backs down. That’s why we love this man.

And that’s why the Marxists hate him.

Here is the transcript:

Court official: At 09:45 A.m.. Mr. Trump, I understand you have a statement that you wanted to read into the record.

President Trump: Yes.

Court official: Would you please feel free to start. At any time.
President Trump: This is the greatest witch hunt in the history of our country. There has never been another president, or perhaps even another politician who has been persecuted, harassed, and in every other way unfairly treated like President Donald J. Trump. What Letitia James has tried to do the last number of years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to the New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution. She developed a political platform and made a career out of maliciously attacking me and my business. Before she even understood or was elected or reviewed one of the millions of pages of documents we willingly produced, we willingly produced these documents. James proclaimed that she, quote, looks forward to going into the office of Attorney General every day, suing me, and then going home. This is during her campaign. She announced that she was obsessed with, quote, taking me on, taking me on, and that her eyes were set on Trump Tower, quote, Trump Tower. She even assured her supporters as an election promise very strongly that, quote, we’re going to definitely sue him before she even knew anything about me.

We’re going to be a real pain in his ass. He’s going to know my name personally. And she claimed I was on an illegitimate and that it was an illegitimate president, quote, illegitimate president. In her AG speech, she promised to, quote, shine a bright light into every dark corner of Trump’s real estate holdings. Shortly thereafter, she vowed to, quote, use every area of the law to investigate President Trump and his business transactions and that of his family as well. She knows nothing about us. This is when she knew absolutely nothing about us. It was very unfair. This whole thing is very unfair. As a pretense for commencing her bogus investigation, Letitia James relied on the testimony of Michael Cohen, a convicted felon and liar, the Southern District of New York. Astutely described Cohen as a man who, quote, repeatedly used his power and influence for deceptive ends by engaging in, quote, extensive, deliberate, and serious criminal conduct consistent with a, quote, pattern of deception that permeated his professional life. This was in a long, many page statement by him. It only gets worse. This is the witness, a stone cold loser a loser that she used to justify her obsessive work her obsessive . . .
Cuts off, but sounds like the last word being said is investigation.

Yep - the top military in the world was caught off guard! Surrre.

From comments to the Sott article on the Hamas attack/Israel war:

How could the western intelligence let alone Mossad not have known about Hamas preparing an attack this big? Biden gives a mumbling statement and wanders off as a reporter asks the question about what happened with intelligence of the attack.
indeed it's staged.

This young you-tuber called anOmaly does a pretty good job in his reporting IMO. And in this report, he agrees with a statement by Tulsi Gabbard and Ann Coulter about the Dems and Trump. Its two hours long, and I’ve only watched 30 minutes. And you can probably get all you want out of it in the first 15-20 minutes. (of this subject that is)

Here’s the gist of it: Trump and DeSantis's numbers were inverted in only one month (for only one reason). DeSantis “was” way ahead of Trump until the latest round of indictments, then they switched Trump up and DeSantis down, and not other reason other then the attacks on trump. Many people wrote in and said I switched back (to Trump) “because” of the attacks on Trump. Now I want Trump to get revenge on all of the Dems, so I’m for Trump now.

Tulsi and anOmaly and Coulter believe that it is a political game for the Dem/PTB to put Trump back out front. That’s where they want him.

They say the Dems want trump to be the front runner because they know they can take him down or manipulate him. I think that’s a bit lame, but who knows. I have two ideas about that.

1) I'm having serious doubts that we will ever see the 2024 elections.

2) TPTB may want Trump to be the war-time commander and chief. Al-a El Duche in WWII Italy. That could have been the plan all along for Trump. A true totalitarian regime. (My opinion only!)

@Natus Videre

"The USA will soon have its own Donbass if this drama continues..."

Session 30 January 2021:
Q: (Artemis) Didn't some states want to secede from the USA?

A: They may get serious about that leading to some turmoil.

The problem with a state succeeding from the Fed is, too many US citizens feeding off of the Fed money. Not just for comfort, but for dear life. Better part of 100 million were on some form of Social Security subsidy or retirement in 2019. That’s before the borders were flooded with millions more. Catherine Fitts says of this subject: that the fed would love it! The moment the state succeeds, all funding would stop, and an added benefit would be the state that succeeded would be over burdened with poor and needy people without money or medical attention available. It’s just not a doable situation. “Maybe” Texas if they went into mass oil selling, but I guess they would still need and Army and a Navy and an Air-force asap to protect themselves. It doesn’t look do-able.

I think it would rather simplistic of us to watch millions and millions of people coming across the border (mostly young single males) and not be at least suspicion that mercenary armies/cells are being developed across the country, and that the “cartels/cia” have already replaced the mafia in our cities some time ago.

Just my thoughts: but these baddies love living in the ambience of war. It provides them with great cover for all the businesses and the lifestyles they love. And, it is a possibility, that the US is poised to become the next middle east. Thus, allowing these miserable bastards and little more time in the sun, before the end.

Last edited:
From comments to the Sott article on the Hamas attack/Israel war:
How could the western intelligence let alone Mossad not have known about Hamas preparing an attack this big? Biden gives a mumbling statement and wanders off as a reporter asks the question about what happened with intelligence of the attack.
indeed it's staged.
Ho boy - I debated whether to add the comment, "another new Pearl Harbor." I wasn't the only one with that thought - just not with the same meaning, at least publicly - from zerohedge:

Israel's "Pearl Harbor Moment"? Hundreds Dead, Horrifying Scenes Of Entire Families Kidnapped & Whisked Into Gaza

Update(1430ET): Former Israel Defense Forces (IDF) international spokesperson Jonathan Conricus has summed up what this day means for Israel, calling in the country's "Pearl Harbor" moment.

"The entire system failed. It's not just one component. It's the entire defense architecture that evidently failed to provide the necessary defense for Israeli civilians," he told CNN of the surprise invasion from Gaza militants. "This is a Pearl Harbor type of moment for Israel, where there was reality up until today, and then there will be reality after today."

Yeah, just like 911 - brought to us by the same warmongering criminals. Who are they kidding?!

Whooa I hate that ..I forgot to post the video. Here's the video that goes with my above comments about Trump DeSantis and the Dems.

Did Democrats Help Trump For 2024 Primary?​

Ho boy - I debated whether to add the comment, "another new Pearl Harbor." I wasn't the only one with that thought - just not with the same meaning, at least publicly - from zerohedge:

Israel's "Pearl Harbor Moment"? Hundreds Dead, Horrifying Scenes Of Entire Families Kidnapped & Whisked Into Gaza

Update(1430ET): Former Israel Defense Forces (IDF) international spokesperson Jonathan Conricus has summed up what this day means for Israel, calling in the country's "Pearl Harbor" moment.

"The entire system failed. It's not just one component. It's the entire defense architecture that evidently failed to provide the necessary defense for Israeli civilians," he told CNN of the surprise invasion from Gaza militants. "This is a Pearl Harbor type of moment for Israel, where there was reality up until today, and then there will be reality after today."

Yeah, just like 911 - brought to us by the same warmongering criminals. Who are they kidding?!
Maybe instead of a "Pearl harbor Moment" it has ben prepared in advance by Israel as the beginning of "The Final Solution".

Well, for some insights into this, one need look no further than the comments to the zerohedge article:

This feels like an Israeli 9-11 to justify hitting Iran, lets see.......................

Do we have a winner?

But, of course, it'll have to be arranged for America's soldiers to actually do the fighting/dying (what's that about reinstituting the draft?).

Ah, here comes the replacement money laundering war.

This works, too.

Seriously - the comments!
1696722108221.png

While waiting - an oldie, but a goodie: 🎵 Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bomb Iran 🎵

1696722397707.png
And according to the Cs, so does Iran. Hmm - final solution you say . . .
Armageddon, (probably Hebrew: “Hill of Megiddo”), in the New Testament, place where the kings of the earth under demonic leadership will wage war on the forces of God at the end of history. Armageddon is mentioned in the Bible only once, in the Revelation to John, or the Apocalypse of St. John (16:16). The Palestinian city of Megiddo, located on a pass commanding a road connecting Egypt and Syria, was probably chosen as a symbol for such a battle, because it had been the scene of many military encounters owing to its strategic location.

I'm not sure what to think about Gaetz. He accused McCarthy of working with the Democrats by keeping the door open for additional funding for Ukraine instead of pressuring them (i.e. "shut down the government") to accept a budget which ends such funding. But then Gaetz worked with the Democrats to oust McCarthy (i.e. only 8 Republican votes assisted by 208 Democrat votes).
:lol::lol::lol: This is too funny! You have to 'work' with what you've got, don't you? To 'get' what you want?

Back
Top Bottom