Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Vaccines

Thankyou SoTT and the forum for covering this topic well. There defintely seems to be many angles to pay attention to.

Where we live here in centralish Mexico, there doesn't seem to be a huge amount of alarm. In other parts, as we've found out in a recent long-distance trip, many are wearing the flimsy little masks and on all busses, health officials, clipboard in hand, pace isles asking questions. A strange scene, to say the least.

Haven't seen anyone really 'sick', though our mother-in-law was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with a 'strange illness'(read flu). She recovered fine after a few days....

The immediate downside, 'round here anyway, is that tourism has crashed and all restaurants/bars and many other buisnesses have been forced to close. This puts many people out of work(myself included), and paying the bills suddenly becomes difficult for many.

Mexican friends, slightly in the know, have surmised that Mexico's oil will soon be privatised, amongst other things that the people voted against. Remains to be seen, I guess.

Oh my! Now they are planning on giving us triple dose of the flu vaccine this fall. Side affects will be difficult to trace. Who knows what will be unleashed onto the population with this cocktail!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/05/AR2009050503378.html

Stefan Lanka has a website at virusmyth dot com:

Stefan Lanka Ph.D. studied Virology at the University of Koblenz, Germany.

* 'HIV; Reality or Artefact?' (1995)
* 'AIDS: Death by Prescription' (1996)
* 'HIV Pictures; What They Really Show' (1996)
* Reply to Duesberg I (1996)
* Reply to Duesberg II (1997)
* '15 Years of AIDS' (1998)

Treatment Recommendations

Interview

Maybe I'm not getting things out well enough, but has anyone ever seen a 'virus in action'?

[...]What, was reconstructed genetically is nothing else than a model of the genetic substance of an influenza virus. An influenza virus has never been isolated. A genetic substance of an influenza virus has never been isolated either.

[...]In humans, in the blood or in other bodily fluids, in an animal or in a plant there never have been seen or demonstrated structures which you could characterize as bird flu viruses or flu viruses or any other supposedly disease-causing virus. The causes of those diseases which are being maintained to be caused by a virus, also those in animals, which can arise quickly and in individuals either one after the other or several at the same time, are known since a long time back.

However much you stretch things in biology, there is simply no place for viruses as the causative agents of diseases. Only if I ignore the findings of Dr Hamer’s New Medicine , according to which shock events are the cause of many diseases, and the findings of chemistry on the effects of poisonings and deficiencies, and then if I ignore the findings of physics about the effects of radiation, then there is a place for imaginings such as disease-causing viruses.

The May 6th episode of the Colbert Report (_http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/226864/may-06-2009/laurie-garrett to view clip) had as a guest, Laurie Garret, introduced as a global health expert and author of The Coming Plague as well as the cover article for Newsweek - FEAR & THE FLU, now hitting newsstands. During the interview, her name appeared onscreen along with Council of Foreign Relations underneath. Whoa! Giant red flag!

From the website, _http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Council_Foreign_Relations.htm:
" If one group is effectively in control of national governments and multinational corporations; promotes world government through control of media, foundation grants, and education; and controls and guides the issues of the day; then they control most options available. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and the financial powers behind it, have done all these things, and promote the "New World Order", as they have for over seventy years.

The CFR is the promotional arm of the Ruling Elite in the United States of America. Most influential politicians, academics and media personalities are members, and it uses its influence to infiltrate the New World Order into American life. Its' "experts" write scholarly pieces to be used in decision making, the academics expound on the wisdom of a united world, and the media members disseminate the message."

Ms. Garrett states we're in an epidemic and indicates that giant industrial scale pork farms along with the presence of birds and people creates an artificial ecology. She states that the bird flu is 850 Xs as bad as the swine flu, saying that in Indonesia, 82% of the people who get it, die, and that it just hasn't made its way to the Americas yet. She goes on to say that the swine flu started "...here. It started in the United States of America but we exported it to Mexico - thank you very much Mr. Lou Dobbs." I'm not sure why she is slamming Lou Dobbs - I know he had been very vocal about the turmoil in Mexico and how dangerous Mexico had become and that the media/our government wasn't adequately reporting that fact.

Ms. Garrett then goes on to say:

"Indonesia hasn't shared any of the bird flu viruses that have emerged in that country because the Minister of Health believes that somehow, we actually make these viruses, we the evil Americans, uhh aka maybe the Jews, not really clear, and then we deliberately release them so that then they have to buy pharmaceutical products from us in order to get vaccinated or cured."

"That's a good business model," responds Stephen Colbert.

Besides the obvious Machiavellian elements of this exchange, I think the critical point is what she says about the bird flu, 850 times as bad as swine flu and an 82% mortality rate in Indonesia. In other words, you better run out and get your flu vaccination and stock up on Tamiflu NOW before it's too late . . . because it will eventually get to the Americas! And I'm sure these points will be driven home in her Newsweek article 'FEAR & THE FLU'.

Knowledge protects; propaganda endangers!

cholas said:
The immediate downside, 'round here anyway, is that tourism has crashed and all restaurants/bars and many other buisnesses have been forced to close. This puts many people out of work(myself included), and paying the bills suddenly becomes difficult for many.

I sympathize with your plight. Bringing about individual and national financial collapse is just another 'benefit' of this epidemic for the PTB in addition to a high body count and enrichment of pharmaceutical companies. As we are already seeing with the murder/suicides of families, financial desperation brings more death, misery, and chaos. Doesn't it feel like the jaws are closing in on us! That's the idea - we're in need of a global solution - the New World Order in on the horizon!

Oh my! Now they are planning on giving us triple dose of the flu vaccine this fall. Side affects will be difficult to trace. Who knows what will be unleashed onto the population with this cocktail!

Do we need to fear vaccines? You betcha!

_http://www.sott.net/articles/show/183571-Drug-companies-abuse-power-by-quashing-evidence-linking-vaccines-to-autism

From the article:
"...the Centers for Disease Control deny an autism epidemic exists. Polio was considered epidemic when the numbers reached 1 in 3,000, but not so for autism, which now affects 1 in 150 -- a 100-fold increase in 30 years. The Department of Education puts the autism rate even higher: 1 in 67. Somali Immigrants in Minnesota who didn't even have a word for "autism" in their country are seeing an astonishing 1 in 28 autism rate in their children."
And also:
"The increase in autism cases coincides with the CDC's recommended immunization schedule, which jumped from 10 vaccines in the 1970s to 36 vaccines today. A new study reveals our children are the most vaccinated on the planet, receiving double the number of vaccines of 30 other First World countries. Thousands of parents have described their children regressing after vaccines.

Of even greater concern, a peak in Sudden Infant Death Syndrome coincides with immunizations; the U.S. has one of the highest infant mortality rates of all industrialized nations. The five countries (of those 30) with the lowest infant mortality rates give less than one-third the number of vaccines the U.S. mandates, and their autism rates are as little as one-tenth of ours.

The AAP staunchly maintains no proof of a link exists between vaccines and autism, and calls its occurrence after vaccination "coincidental." But many peer-reviewed studies demonstrate the link, none of which are published in the journal Pediatrics, which earns 80 percent of its advertising revenues from vaccine makers.

Babies receive immunizations for as many as nine diseases in a day, but the CDC has never conducted safety studies for the administration of multiple vaccines; they're only studied one at a time."

Your body has a built in defense mechanism for illness - it's called a fever. As long as it stays below 102 degrees, you may be uncomfortable, but you are not in danger. Skip the aspirin and skip the vaccines!

Some think that this current swine flu is just a trial run to gauge reactions, monitor spread, and see how it all plays out. It will then peter out by summer, only to return fall/winter with a vengeance and then do real damage. Mandatory vaccinations would be the scariest part to me. I'd rather take my chances with self-treatment--MMS or colloidal silver. Here are some excerpts from the article, Homeopathy Successfully Treated Flu Epidemic of 1918. This article says there was a 98% success rate in treating Spanish flu. More importantly, the US army's role in the outbreak of this flu:

What homeopathic remedies were used to successfully treat the Spanish flu in 1918?
Gelsemium and Bryonia (I'm not familiar with either of these)

According the Dr. Frank Wieland, MD, in Chicago, "(With) 8,000 workers we had only one death. Gelsemium was practically the only remedy used. We used no aspirin and no vaccines." (IMPORTANT PART FOLLOWS)

How do they know that a virus caused the flu epidemic of 1918, when the first virus was not isolated until 1933?

They don't. In fact, many believe that the epidemic was actually a vaccine reaction.
When Army vaccinations became compulsory in 1911, the death rate from typhoid vaccination rose to the highest point in the history of the US Army. US Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson reported that seven men dropped dead after being vaccinated. He also reported 63 deaths and 28,585 cases of hepatitis as a direct result of yellow fever vaccination during only six months of WWI. According to a report in the Irish Examiner, "The report of the Surgeon-General of the US Army shows that during 1917 there were admitted into the army hospitals 19,608 men suffering from anti-typhoid inoculation and vaccine. When army doctors tried to suppress the symptoms of typhoid with a stronger vaccine, it caused a worse form of typhoid paratyphoid. But when they concocted an even stronger vaccine to suppress that one, they created an even worse disease Spanish flu."

Did the flu strain that caused the 1918 flu ever return?

Yes.

The 1918 'Spanish Flu' was first reported in an American military, Camp Funston, Fort Riley, in troops preparing for WWI and receiving 25 vaccinations. According to the CDC, the same flu strain appeared only one other time: in 1976. This was again at a US army base, Fort Dix, and again, was seen in recently vaccinated troops, and only in them. The virus has not appeared anywhere else.

Draw your own conclusions.
_http://www.sott.net/articles/show/183126-Homeopathy-Successfully-Treated-Flu-Epidemic-of-1918

From the article, Critical Alert: The Swine Flu Pandemic - Fact or Fiction? by Dr. Mercola

This is NOT the First Swine Flu Panic

My guess is that you can expect to see a lot of panic over this issue in the near future. But the key is to remain calm -- this isn't the first time the public has been warned about swine flu. The last time was in 1976, right before I entered medical school and I remember it very clearly. It resulted in the massive swine flu vaccine campaign.

Do you happen to recall the result of this massive campaign?

Within a few months, claims totaling $1.3 billion had been filed by victims who had suffered paralysis from the vaccine. The vaccine was also blamed for 25 deaths.

However, several hundred people developed crippling Guillain-Barré Syndrome after they were injected with the swine flu vaccine. Even healthy 20-year-olds ended up as paraplegics.

And the swine flu pandemic itself? It never materialized.

More People Died From the Swine Flu Vaccine than Swine Flu!

So then, if mandatory vaccinations are instituted by our oh so protective government, we'll be in deep doo-doo! :O

GroupConduit said:
There is some claims that this may have been a attempt at mass infection through this years flu shots, anyone heard about a company I believe called Baxter which apparently normal flu shot vacines got infected with the h5n1 virus which lead to the mutation. It in this video interview in following link you have to watch all four parts to get the story behind it.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgcLC0SLNK4&feature=related

This from the Dr. Mercola's article: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/183141-Critical-Alert-The-Swine-Flu-Pandemic-Fact-or-Fiction-
Just last month I reported on the story that the American pharmaceutical company Baxter was under investigation for distributing the deadly avian flu virus to 18 different countries as part of a seasonal flu vaccine shipment. Czech reporters were probing to see if it may have been part of a deliberate attempt to start a pandemic; as such a "mistake" would be virtually impossible under the security protocols of that virus.

The H5N1 virus on its own is not very airborne. However, when combined with seasonal flu viruses, which are more easily spread, the effect could be a potent, airborne, deadly biological weapon. If this batch of live bird flu and seasonal flu viruses had reached the public, it could have resulted in dire consequences.

There is a name for this mixing of viruses; it's called "reassortment," and it is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created in the lab. Some scientists say the most recent global outbreak -- the 1977 Russian flu -- was started by a virus created and leaked from a laboratory.

...which company has been chosen to head up efforts, along with WHO, to produce a vaccine against the Mexican swine flu?

Baxter! Despite the fact that ink has barely dried on the investigative reports from their should-be-criminal "mistake" against humanity.

According to other sources, a top scientist for the United Nations, who has examined the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, as well as HIV/AIDS victims, has concluded that the current swine flu virus possesses certain transmission "vectors" that suggest the new strain has been genetically-manufactured as a military biological warfare weapon.

The UN expert believes that Ebola, HIV/AIDS, and the current A-H1N1 swine flu virus are biological warfare agents.

In addition, Army criminal investigators are looking into the possibility that disease samples are missing from biolabs at Fort Detrick -- the same Army research lab from which the 2001 anthrax strain was released, according to a recent article in the Fredrick News Post. In February, the top biodefense lab halted all its research into Ebola, anthrax, plague, and other diseases known as "select agents," after they discovered virus samples that weren't listed in its inventory and might have been switched with something else.

I strongly recommend reading the entire article as it covers much more than what is posted above.

_http://www.fin24.com/articles/default/display_article.aspx?ArticleId=1518-1786_2513603

Swine flu may cause depression

Cape Town - The H1N1 virus, which causes swine flu, could result in a further 4.8% shrinking of the global economy if it develops into a pandemic.

This, according to the World Bank, is in addition to the 1,3% contraction already forecast for this year. The virus has the potential of becoming a pandemic as it is so aggressive and highly contagious.

Standard Bank economist Shireen Darmalingam says because the global economy is already in recession, the swine flu pandemic could propel an international depression.

"In the first place the cost of swine flu already extends beyond the expenditure on research, the containment of the disease and the treatment of those affected.

"Stricter public health measures need to be instituted. For developing economies like that of Mexico this is a bitter pill to swallow. Pandemics are also generally associated with loss of productivity and increased operating expenses."

The cost of the H1N1 virus is, according to Darmalingam, already estimated to be higher than that of the serious acute respiratory syndrome (Sars), the 2003 pandemic that cost the global economy $40bn.

The World Bank predicts that a serious pandemic could kill up to 71m people.

According to the World Health Organisation 2 384 cases of H1N1-infection have so far been recorded in 24 countries.

The World Bank anticipates a major pandemic could cost the global economy more than $3 000bn.

As a consequence, tourism is one of the first industries to take a knock. Matsatsi Marobe, chief executive of the Tourism Business Council of South Africa, says that the Council is relieved that the tests in the suspected swine flu cases in South Africa have proved negative.

"The past couple of weeks have already been very difficult for the international travelling and tourism industry."

E said:
_http://www.fin24.com/articles/default/display_article.aspx?ArticleId=1518-1786_2513603

Swine flu may cause depression

Cape Town - The H1N1 virus, which causes swine flu, could result in a further 4.8% shrinking of the global economy if it develops into a pandemic.
Interesting article E. It does make sense since the PTB are always on the look out for scapegoats/red herrings for their orchestrated economic collapse. They could then 'justify' why their 'green shoots of recovery' (see: The Economic Tsunami Is Curling Over) failed to materialise.

[quote author=Pob]
the PTB are always on the look out for scapegoats/red herrings for their orchestrated economic collapse.
[/quote]

Yeh! Even our execs have dropped the "what goes down must come up" mantra. They're looking a bit pale around the gills.

[quote author=fin24]
The World Bank predicts that a serious pandemic could kill up to 71m people.
[/quote]

How do you make a prediction like this anyway?!  :huh: Not a ballpark like ... say ... 70, but 71...

It's also noticeable how swine flu scare mongering news reports are accompanied by news reports of the vaccine that's almost ready, like here at the top. At the left we have 2 billion might get H1N1 flu and next to it we have the solution: H1N1 flu vaccine 'ready soon'

I am concerned about mandatory vaccinations too, as employers will probably require it (there's the Health Care Reform).

SA's 1st swine flu case:

_http://www.news24.com/Content/SouthAfrica/News/1059/dc203ec345ba4914a169330d75def883/19-06-2009%2008-06/H1N1_boy_looked_like_death

H1N1 boy looked 'like death'

Pretoria – The father of the 12-year-old boy who has been diagnosed with the H1N1virus, says he looked “like death” when he arrived in the country from the USA, but his determination to see his father kept him going.

Pieter Goussard spoke after his son, Aleksey Goussard, became the first documented case of the highly infectious disease in South Africa.

Tests from the National Institute for Communicable Diseases (NICD) confirmed on Thursday morning that Aleksey, who is visiting his father in Queenswood, Pretoria, was infected with inluenza A (H1N1).

His father is an internal auditor with the police. He said Aleksey was held up in Atlanta for several hours after flying in from San Francisco, when he began to feel ill.

Fever

He was allowed to fly to South Africa after paramedics brought down his fever.

Aleksey lives with his mother in San José in California and couldn’t wait to see his father for the first time in over a year.

Goussard went to fetch his child at the airport on Sunday morning.

“When I saw him, his eyes were bloodshot. He was exhausted and could barely speak because his throat was so sore.”

He took Aleksey home but that same evening felt that his fever was still high. “I couldn’t break it and didn’t want to take a chance.”

He took the boy to the Netcare-Moot Hospital.

Lesley Devenish, infection co-ordinator for Netcare, said on Thursday the boy was admitted during the early hours of Monday morning.

“He was examined in an isolated room in the casualty ward and shortly afterwards admitted directly to an isolation ward for treatment.”

It appeared that officials from the NICD made contact with the boy’s father soon afterwards to advise him about isolation and infection control.

Isolation

Aleksey has already been released, but will be kept isolated at home for seven days.

Goussard started feeling ill on Wednesday evening and has undergone tests.

The NCID has informed the airline to contact passengers who sat in the two rows in front of and behind Aleksey on the flight from the USA.

Professor Barry Schoub from the NCID said the air on planes was filtered and it was untrue that people breathed in one another’s “dirty” air.

“It does not pose a big risk,” he said.

- Beeld

"It does not pose a big risk" ... sounds similar to "no need to close borders".

Back
Top Bottom