Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Vaccines

_http://www.windsorstar.com/Health/Vaccinate+Canadians+under+natives+first+experts/1718965/story.html

Vaccinate Canadians under 40 and natives first: experts

Five-to-40-year-olds and Canada's aboriginal communities should be the first to get vaccinated against human swine flu, experts say as Canadian officials decide who gets priority for the flu shots.

Under Canada's official pandemic plan, the entire population would ultimately be immunized against the H1N1 swine flu.

But the vaccine will become available in batches, meaning the entire population can't be vaccinated at once. It might take four or five months to get all the vaccine we're going to get, during which time a second wave of swine flu may well be underway.

_http://www.calgaryherald.com/Health/Albertans+likely+swine+shots+this+fall/1686256/story.html

Albertans likely to get swine-flu shots this fall

EDMONTON — Alberta’s top medical officer says the World Health Organization’s decision to officially designate the swine flu as a pandemic is no cause for alarm, but all Albertans will likely all be immunized for the H1N1 virus this fall.

Since Alex Jones had advance knowledge of 9/11 (whatever that might imply), I'm wondering if it's possible that he's also kept in the loop with regards to swine flu.

Alex stated that the last time he broke a story like this, it was to warn of the 9/11 attacks coming. That was on July 25th 2001. This he feels is even more important.

He says that he expects the 1st wave to kill over 100 000 people, allowing the governments to fully lock down control, with troops on the streets, microchipping, FEMA camps in America and everything else that comes with fascism, that he has been warning us about for years.

Rather detailed... He's always been very loud, but I notice a new agression in him, screaming and shouting on his radio shows and talking of getting his family out of the US. This bewildered approach of him is making things worse in my opinion. He's turning into one of the biggest fear mongers of them all. I don't know. Something's off... I get a very grand finale impression when I listen to him.

Keeping an eye on US news reports, it looks like mandatory vaccinations might be on the cards for US citizens as well.

E said:
He's always been very loud, but I notice a new agression in him, screaming and shouting on his radio shows and talking of getting his family out of the US. This bewildered approach of him is making things worse in my opinion. He's turning into one of the biggest fear mongers of them all.
Jones always seemed like a fear monger to me...and one offering no solutions except to buy more of his advertised garbage. He's getting more aggressive in his speech?? :huh: The fact that he is talking about getting his family out of the US should be a big red flag to all his supporters since he is such a fervent USA nationalist. Why wasn't he moving his family out of the US years ago if he was so aware of all the problems? Since "swine flu" is global, if there is a massive increase in its occurrence most countries will likely follow the US in terms of pathological policy...so moving out of the US will likely accomplish nothing to remediate the sociological effects. fwiw

Hi E,

I am surprised to see reference to the Georgia Guidestones now as I've searched the forum a few times to see if the topic ever came up. I was moving at the time of your post, also about the time of that article, which I find interesting indeed.

The reason being that I've collected some information to go into the mystery as it were concerning these Guidestones since I find them to be quite compelling and may be crucial for people to WAKE UP! I have often wondered whether SOTT has considered an article on them or whether Mama Cass and Company ;D have considered approaching the C's on the subject?
(And if not there is a proposal on both accounts)

It may be they are NWO inspired, maybe not, I only know, from visiting myself, that there are discrepancies which none of the articles I've read consider. For instance, there are "typos" - which one would think of as clues if this happens to be a legitimate mystery and not a scam or farce. One also wonders HOW you can "typo" when engraving GRANITE! Considering the cost of $41 million in 1970's dollars I am quite convinced the "typos" did not appear by "accident".

Then there is the whole point surrounding the use of granite and references by RA, the Cassiopaeans, etc, which makes one wonder as there were painstaking efforts for detail and alignment with the stars. Lastly, the list of involved parties was an EYE-OPENER, for though I do not recognize all the names, I did recognize a few influential players, one of whom transcribed part of "The Labours of Hercules: An Astrological Interpretation" which is one of my faves. The association this writer was tied in with is another matter altogether since the TS is considered bunk here. I believe it is a moot point to argue whether or not it's been corrupted, for it has been corrupted, yet the origin is another matter.

Anyways another influential contributor is a linguistics professor, yet another was Mayor, whom I met once years ago though knowing nothing of the connection at the time! Look at the Guidestones PDF online for a list of involved people.

But what REALLY got me when reading this article is that, of all people, Jay Weidner is cited as the expert?! I have been through the whole saga a few times online relative to JW and VB vs. Perseus, etc, and well, it appears to me that those two had a huge vendetta, distorted views and are "dedicated to destruction" as it were. Which is very DISTURBING given the fact that both these yahoos are getting LOTS of coverage on History Channel, etc. Has anyone else noticed this? Seen Bridges or Weiner on TV in their erudite fashions of "I know all" describing what means what in the world? Anyways, I bring this up because JW is quoted in the article you linked.

QUOTE:

"Weidner also has a theory about the purpose of the Guidestones. An authority on the hermetic and alchemical traditions that spawned the Rosicrucians, he believes that for generations the group has been passing down knowledge of a solar cycle that climaxes every 13,000 years. During this culmination, outsize coronal mass ejections are supposed to devastate Earth. Meanwhile, the shadowy organization behind the Guidestones is now orchestrating a "planetary chaos," Weidner believes, that began with the recent collapse of the US financial system and will result eventually in major disruptions of oil and food supplies, mass riots, and ethnic wars worldwide, all leading up to the Big Event on December 21, 2012. "They want to get the population down," Weidner says, "and this is what they think will do it. The Guidestones are there to instruct the survivors."

On hearing Weidner's ideas, Martin shakes his head and says it's "the sort of thing that makes me want to tell people everything I know." Martin has long since retired from banking and no longer lives in Elberton, yet he's still the Guidestones' official—and only—secret-keeper. "But I can't tell," the old man quickly adds. "I made a promise." Martin also made a promise to destroy all the records of his dealings with Christian, though he hasn't kept that one—at least not yet. In the back of his garage is a large plastic bin (actually, the hard-sided case of an IBM computer he bought back in 1983) stuffed with every document connected to the Guidestones that ever came into his possession, including the letters from Christian.

For years Martin thought he might write a book, but now he knows he probably won't. What he also won't do is allow me to look through the papers. When I ask whether he's prepared to take what he knows to his grave, Martin replies that Christian would want him to do just that: "All along, he said that who he was and where he came from had to be kept a secret. He said mysteries work that way. If you want to keep people interested, you can let them know only so much." The rest is enshrouded in the vast sunny stillness."

In other words, based on pure principle, I am apt to go in the OPPOSITE direction of what Weidner says or supposes. Yet the REAL issue is whether or not the Guidestones ARE in fact meaningful beyond gossip fodder or whether they represent further illusions and "dezinformatzia"? The messages themselves are pretty sane, for instance, "avoid petty laws and useless officials" - sounds good! Of course we wouldn't have many (any) officials left though, now would we? :lol: :evil:

As I said I am collecting information and forming ideas to discover, one way or the other, for since first visiting them I've wanted to explore them in a more scientific and cinematic fashion. I have limited resources though so if anyone here is interested to discuss ideas lets do it. :)

Kind regards,

Avi

PS - another quote from the article which is interesting given what has been stated by C's regarding "singing stones" and molecular resonance, knowledge, etc. I cannot recall the exact phrase I am thinking of just now so paraphrasing.

The quote is as follows:

"Those inclined to agree were hardly discouraged by Charlie Clamp, the sandblaster charged with carving each of the 4,000-plus characters on the stones: During the hundreds of hours he spent etching the guides, Clamp said, he had been constantly distracted by "strange music and disjointed voices."

E said:
This whole swine flu business makes me think of the first inscription on the Georgia Guidestones.

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

Just saw this thread now...I've been away for a while as well.

I happened to be a visitor to Mexico (from the US) during the madness that was going on the last week of April 09. I was there performing at an international festival, which unfortunately had most events cancelled. To be honest none of us knew anything about it until we noticed all of the people at the soundcheck for our concert (before the festival was cancelled) wearing surgical masks...we just assumed the site was very dusty. None of my colleagues nor I were reading the papers, though. This was in Mexico City and we did see, in the copious free time that we suddenly had, many people wearing surgical masks as they went about their daily business. All of the hotel staff were required to wear one where we were. It definitely made for some amusing pictures. However, I agree with Cholas below that people mostly were not affected by this.

My group took advantage of our sudden days off to do some sightseeing. The tour guide we had also alluded to his feeling that Mexico's oil would soon be privatized. He told us a quite curious fact. Barack Obama had been a guest to Mexico a week to two weeks before that last week of April I was there, and while he was there, went on a tour with one of the gov't certified tour guides. The tour guide perished from a "sickness", which was possibly the "flu", almost immediately after Mr. Obama left. Our tour guide said that prior to this the Obama tour guide had no symptoms at all of disease, and that he felt this was a "hey, you guys better do what we say, or this will happen to you" sort of gesture. I couldn't find anything to verify this other than hearsay, however. Tourism he felt would be affected in places where Mexicans would feel it most- NOT in places like Cancun, Cozumel, etc. where the majority of businesses are apparently foreign (largely US) owned. Again, this is hearsay and I have not been able to verify this independently.

The one bright side to this is that plane ticket prices have been very low. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will still be so in September when I may need to take an audition down there.... :cool2:
cholas said:
Thankyou SoTT and the forum for covering this topic well. There defintely seems to be many angles to pay attention to.

Where we live here in centralish Mexico, there doesn't seem to be a huge amount of alarm. In other parts, as we've found out in a recent long-distance trip, many are wearing the flimsy little masks and on all busses, health officials, clipboard in hand, pace isles asking questions. A strange scene, to say the least.

Haven't seen anyone really 'sick', though our mother-in-law was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with a 'strange illness'(read flu). She recovered fine after a few days....

The immediate downside, 'round here anyway, is that tourism has crashed and all restaurants/bars and many other buisnesses have been forced to close. This puts many people out of work(myself included), and paying the bills suddenly becomes difficult for many.

Mexican friends, slightly in the know, have surmised that Mexico's oil will soon be privatised, amongst other things that the people voted against. Remains to be seen, I guess.

D Rusak said:
Our tour guide said that prior to this the Obama tour guide had no symptoms at all of disease, and that he felt this was a "hey, you guys better do what we say, or this will happen to you" sort of gesture. I couldn't find anything to verify this other than hearsay, however. Tourism he felt would be affected in places where Mexicans would feel it most- NOT in places like Cancun, Cozumel, etc. where the majority of businesses are apparently foreign (largely US) owned. Again, this is hearsay and I have not been able to verify this independently.

One of the several places that was covered, fyi - http://www.sott.net/articles/show/183020-Obama-s-host-dies-from-flu-like-symptoms-

My apologies- should have put, I couldn't find anything on it at the time....and then got off my arse and looked again. A reminder to keep doing research, thanks :-[

I see France is also purchasing venom from, amongst others, the now notorious Baxter:

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/afx/2009/07/09/afx6636909.html

France to spend 700 mln eur on flu vaccine-report

PARIS, July 9 (Reuters) - France's government plans to spend 700 million euros ($974 million) on buying 100 million doses of vaccine against swine flu from four pharmaceutical groups, a newspaper said on Thursday.

An inter-ministerial crisis unit decided to purchase the vaccine from Sanofi, GSK, Novartis and Baxter International, Le Parisien newspaper said, citing a source at the prime minister's office.

France's health ministry said in a statement that talks with the labs were still going on and that it would announce the results next week.

It added that it would buy enough doses to protect all French citizens -- 64 million people -- but did not specify the amount. Experts have said vaccinating about half of France's population, with two doses each, would give enough protection.

'The implied pricing at 7 euros or nearly $10 a dose is higher than recent contracts out of the UK, New Zealand, and Ireland,' JPMorgan said in a research note, estimating the agreement could translate into $245 million in incremental sales for Baxter.

'Between the UK, Ireland, France, and New Zealand, we could be looking at an incremental $0.20 to $0.25 a share in EPS above and beyond consensus models (for the second half of 2009 through 2010),' the research note said.

France has recorded 403 cases of swine flu and, like the rest of the world, is worried that there could be another outbreak this autumn.

Pharma companies Solvay and AstraZeneca ( AZN - news - people ) are also working on swine flu vaccines.

100 million doses for a population of 64 million? ... okay ... someone's having their pockets lined...

If you click on the Baxter link in the article I provided, you can see how nicely their shares are doing.

I particularly like this sentence in the Bax company profile on the stock exchange:

A global, healthcare company, which develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma and other chronic and acute medical conditions.

E said:
100 million doses for a population of 64 million? ... okay ... someone's having their pockets lined...
I agree...
I can't help thinking that this is what this is really about. And also potentially undermining people's health. Having read Dr Mercola's article and others that suspect that it may be an engineered disease and reading the results of paralysis and Guillain-Barre syndrome due to the 1976 vaccine, I also cannot help feeling deeply suspicious.

I'm not sure whether SOTT has covered this, but there are now plans in the UK to vaccinate the whole population, see:
_http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/plan-to-vaccinate-uk-population-against-swine-flu-1742907.html

As far as I'm aware, the Obama Administration is planning a multi-billion project to vaccinate the US.

I am presuming this will all be mandatory. How can we protect ourselves?
When I read stuff like this, I can't help thinking that the more sinister agendas are picking up pace...

[quote author=Inti]
reading the results of paralysis and Guillain-Barre syndrome due to the 1976 vaccine
[/quote]

I found this 16 min episode called Swine Flu 1976 & Propaganda.

It's about the propaganda back then, and the victims with neurological damage and paralysis seeking compensation from the government. They interview the man who was the head of the CDC (Centre for Disease Control) in Atlanta back then, who devised and pushed the swine flu program. Sick.

Nathancat7 said:
I am concerned about mandatory vaccinations too, as employers will probably require it (there's the Health Care Reform).

I think this is going to pose quite a dilemma for many people. For example, the nature of some jobs makes it quite likely that an employer will require their staff to have a swine flu vaccination. At the same time, those who are required to be vaccinated may not want to lose their jobs, especially with the job market in the dire straits it is currently. Even where they do not want to be vaccinated.

Seems like the options are becoming fewer:

a) have the flu vaccine so as to keep your job, and do your best to detox your body in order to help cope with any effects of the vaccine,

or

b) refuse the flu vaccine, possibly lose your job as a result, then later have the vaccine forcibly administered, if things pan out as the signs suggest and flu vaccines are made mandatory.

Everyone I talk to about this on a daily basis is oblivious to the dangers of vaccines – they completely believe that big pharma makes products that promote health and well-being. I was also told recently that a UK newspaper article had said that a) there was no herbal treatment for swine flu, and b) that any vitamin supplements are never as good as the naturally occurring substance, implying that one shouldn’t bother with them – at least that was the impression my informant gained from the article.

This article _http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/health/article6694046.ece on today’s UK Times website says:

A vaccine against swine flu will be fast-tracked for use in Britain in just five days, with 130 million doses on order.

The Department of Health expects to have enough vaccine to give it to half the population this year and, should enough people want it, vaccinations for the remainder over a longer period. Each person will need two doses of the vaccine.

The first doses specific to the H1N1 swine flu virus are due to arrive in September and could be prioritised through regulatory approval in less than a week.

[…]

Regulators at the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) said that the fast-tracked procedure has involved clinical trials of a “mock-up” vaccine similar to the one that will be used for the biggest mass vaccination programme in generations. It will be introduced into the general population while regulators continue to carry out simultaneous clinical trials.

The EMEA said that fast-tracking would not be at the expense of patient safety, adding: “The vaccines are authorised with a detailed risk management plan. There is quite a body of evidence regarding safety on the trials of the mock-up, and the actual vaccine could be assessed in five days.”

It might be a good idea to keep an eye on the level of propaganda for the vaccine precisely to evaluate the likeliness of it being forced; if a very large amount of effort is put into a massive propaganda drive for the vaccine, then there is still the possibility of an attempt to widely convince people to have it willingly, forced vaccination being a "plan B" in case such efforts fail on as large a scale as is wanted, but if such efforts remain moderate, forced vaccination will probably be pending from the beginning. OSIT.

EDIT: Scratch that - probably just wishful thinking and trying to imagine possibilities for it all to turn out "better". No other aspect of the horror of the situation as of now is touching my psyche as deeply as this.

I think you can be exempt if you are allergic to eggs. They culture some vaccines in egg whites...

Some items that came up when searching for possible exemptions:

Flu Vaccine Mandatory For New Jersey Children
_http://www.injuryboard.com/national-news/Flu-Vaccine-Mandatory-For-New-Jersey-Children.aspx?googleid=254536

Mandatory Flu Vaccine for Preschoolers in N.J. Causes Outrage
_http://www.topnews.in/usa/mandatory-flu-vaccine-preschoolers-n-j-causes-outrage-21856
Religious exemption for flu shot?
_http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=986988

Swine Flu Vaccine: Will We Have A Choice?
_http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/June-2009/Swine-Flu-Vaccine--Will-We-Have-A-Choice--by-Barba.aspx

Flu Vaccine
_http://www.hapihealth.com/flu-vaccine.html

Ya'll see if you can find anything on exemptions.

Laura said:
Ya'll see if you can find anything on exemptions.

For Texas:

Medical, Religious & Philosophical excemption:

An affidavit signed by the applicant or, if a minor, by the applicant's parent or guardian stating that the applicant declines immunization for reasons of conscience, including a religious belief. A form must be obtained at the Health Department.
edit, comment. Do all of the nay say'ers wind up on a list for the PTB? :/

http://www.nvic.org/Vaccine-Laws/state-vaccine-requirements/texas.aspx

Minors:
2009 Texas Vaccine Exemption Information

The state of Texas in law grants and acknowledges the right of parents to exempt their children from vaccination requirements for day care, school, and college for reasons of conscience including a religious belief or for medical reasons. In 2003, the Texas legislature passed changes to the statutes expanding the reasons a parent can claim an exemption but the Health Department has questionably also increased the bureaucratic red tape necessary for claiming the exemption. There are specific procedures for requesting an official state form and submitting it to the school or for completing a medical exemption that all take some time so please don't wait until the last minute to get your papers in order.

For everyone claiming an exemption for the first time after 9/1/03, you must comply with the new law. If you've submitted an old religious exemption prior to 9/1/03 you are grandfathered under the old law (see notes below) and do not need a new form. The vaccine exemption forms for reasons of conscience including a religious belief are only for students claiming a vaccine exemption for the first time after 9/1/03 when the new law went into effect. If you need to request forms from the state health department, you can do it by fax, mail, personal visit, or through a new online submission form. If you send it by mail, we suggest sending it registered mail with a receipt so you can keep track of your request. If you send it by fax, set your fax machine to print out a delivery receipt. We would like to keep track of the Health Department's processing time.

According to the Texas Dept. of State Health Services :

Online requests must be made through the web submission form posted at http://webds.dshs.state.tx.us/immco/affidavit.shtm
Written requests must be submitted through the U.S. Postal Service, commercial carrier, fax at (512)458-7544 , or by hand-delivery to:
DSHS Immunization Branch
1100 West 49th Street
Austin, Texas 78756

Hand-delivered requests may be submitted to the DSHS, Immunization Branch, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. ALL affidavit forms will be mailed to you via U.S. Postal Service. No requests will be filled at the time of hand-delivery.

Affidavit form requests will be processed and mailed within one week from the receipt of the request. If additional information is needed in order to process the affidavit, you will be notified;
The letter must include the following information:

• Full name of each child for whom a form is requested(first, middle, and last);
• Date of birth of each child for whom a form is requested;
• Parent or legal guardian's complete return mailing address, including zip code;
• Number of forms needed for each child (not to exceed five forms per child)

Electronic mail or telephone requests will not be processed.

The official Texas Department of State Health Services affidavit form must be notarized and submitted to school officials. The form must be submitted within 90 days from the date it is notarized.

The school will accept only official affidavit forms developed and issued by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), Immunization Branch. No other forms or reproductions will be allowed.
(SOURCE: http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/immunize/school/default.shtm#exclusions)

IT IS OUR OPINION THAT PARENTS SHOULD OBTAIN A WRITTEN NOTE FROM THE SCHOOL ACKNOWLEDGING RECEIPT OF THE EXEMPTION FORM. IF THE SCHOOL LOOSES THE FORM THEY CAN KICK YOUR KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL. IF YOU HAVE A WRITTEN RECEIPT FROM THE SCHOOL THAT YOU SUBMITTED THE FORM, YOU CAN PUT THE RESPONSIBILITY BACK ON THE SCHOOL TO GO FIND IT AND KEEP YOUR CHILD IN SCHOOL.

It is also our opinion that the department is outside of the law requiring that parents submit their children's names to get a form especially since the law required the department to develop a blank form. They are also exceeding their authority in the statute by putting 2 year expirations on the new forms as the statute specifies no expiration. This bullying behavior is putting the department at risk for a legal challenge. However, for now, until this is legally challenged, these are the procedures the DSHS has set up.

Ignorant school officials around the state have denied kids admission to school if they have an old religious exemption affidavit saying they need one of the new forms from the health department. THIS IS NOT TRUE! If you hear this is happening in your district, please call the superintendent's office and give them this link to the state health department where it clearly says you don't need a new form. Also, when you transfer schools, the old religious exemption letter is still part of your child's record and you do not need a new one as long as it was part of your child's record prior to 9/1/03. http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/immunize/docs/faq_exemption.pdf

http://www.vaccineinfo.net/exemptions/index.shtml

edit, found one link that has links for all US States and Canada.
http://www.unhinderedliving.com/statevaccexemp.html

Back
Top Bottom