Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Vaccines

I may be overly paranoid here but I have my doubts that if a mandatory vaccine is put into place, the traditional exemptions will be upheld. Given the language from Homeland Security and the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA), which was passed by many states in 2002, which includes provisions that would allow state health officials to use the state militia to:

* Take control of all roads leading into and out of cities and states
* Seize homes, cars, telephones, computers, food, fuel, clothing, firearms and alcoholic beverages for their own use (and not be held liable if these actions result in the destruction of personal property)
* Arrest, imprison and forcibly examine, vaccinate and medicate citizens without consent (and not be held liable if these actions result in your death or injury),

the traditional exemptions don't look good. That being said, I do think it's good to research your state laws and have an exemption ready to use if it is still accepted. If traditional exemptions are denied, some are exploring the legal option of self-quarantine.

FWIW, Dr. Rima Laibow has a form and some information on this (though I'm not so sure she is a reliable source given her Codex Alimentarius stuff and that her husband, (ret) Major General Albert Stubblebine has deep military connections though he did speak out against 9/11). According to Dr. Rima E. Laibow, the Nuremberg Trials condemnation of dangerous medical experimentation on humans sets an international legal precedent. Since a rush by the pharmaceutical companies precludes proper testing, and since by law the vaccine producers are now exempt from vaccine damage liability, forced vaccinations due to pandemic alerts is dangerous human medical experimentation. Dr. Laibow also has a free white form to request a legal self imposed quarantine during an epidemic and resist a forced vaccination.
Health Freedom and white paper (Dr. Rima Laibow) _http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=2752

There is also this recent article from Natural News that has some information on alternative legal considerations for the vaccine in light of the Burgermeister lawsuit, but it is basically suggesting everyone file criminal charges against the government which seems to be a really questionable route.

_http://www.naturalnews.com/026562_vaccinations_NaturalNews_The_Constitution.html

[Edit Added] Also I was recently in contact with the director of a regional vaccine awareness group and she wrote of this rather disturbing development:
Thanks for letting me know about the law suit. I don't have hopes for it either, esp. since a local mom is trying to sue for vaccs given without her permission, & the Med. Society said it wasn't malpractice!!!

Well, I've been trying to look at this as objectively as possible. I'm not sure how I'm doing so I'd like to share my current thinking to see if I'm just drifting off into subjectivity or not.

I'm not saying the future is set (so maybe I'm not seeing it objectively?), but it does seem that we may not be able to avoid the vaccine indefinitely, it being forced and all.
So the questions I have in my mind are, should it be avoided or not? (I know the dangers.....) Would resisting lead to something worse? And if it is unavoidable and as such resisting having been factored in to the PTB's plans (because people will), is it worth biting the bullet and working out how to survive/disarm the vaccine and just go for it? fwiw

Perhaps I am jumping the gun here and getting caught up avoiding my fears by attempting to 'do' something??

mada85 said:
Here in the UK, it appears that mandatory vaccinations are being brought in very much under the radar. Free choice in vaccinations has been removed from the people, and from parliament, and handed to a group of invisible persons who appear to have ties to the drug companies.

I was wondering about that because I couldn't find anything on getting an exemption in the UK. Thanks for all that information, Mada 85.

Thanks Laura for putting up all the potentially relevent words of the Cassiopaeans.

Cs said:
30 May 2009

Q; ... (J) Is swine flu going to make a comeback this winter?

A: Sure. They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

Q: (J) I wonder if it's going to affect us?

A: With your diet?!?! Toxicity makes many more susceptible than during other pandemics. Why else do you think that such toxicity is allowed and even encouraged?

I presume the Cs are just talking about the virus itself here, but what of the dangers of the vaccine?

I was just wondering in relation to this whether there is anything that can be taken prior or post vaccine, should it be mandatory and there be no escape, to reduce the effects or even neutralise the effects? Does anyone know anything? Does anyone know what the vaccine might include and whether ingredients/method of production must legally/lawfully be exposed?
For example, I think bentonite clay can absorb toxins quite well. I have also heard that zeolite can absorb toxins (but I don't know anything about zeolite really). However, there is also the virus to contend with and other dangers in a vaccine...

I found a video on youtube that is a telephone conversation of someone phoning a lawyer regarding vaccine exemptions in the US. I don't know how true any of it is, but basically the lawyer says that vaccines can be made mandatory in the US and no exemptions will apply, see:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P87ns-PaEN4&feature=related

RedFox and others: I think the best "idea" might be to simply not anticipate the outcome (at any rate, not according to wishful thinking, rather being mentally ready for the worst without resigning oneself to its inevitability) and to keep an eye out for opportunities. No sense trying in advance to decide what to do, because the precise details of individual circumstances are yet to be seen. Some might find themselves suddenly having a chance worth taking; some might not. In any case, wherever one lives (because this, it seems, is a worldwide issue), it is probably best to prepare oneself with knowledge (where to get, though?) in order to reduce the damage as well as one can in case one does end up getting the shot. Strategy, I guess, is binary: Either one plays stupid and calmly gets the shot, or if one sees a chance, gives it all with no turning back. The decision being then. OSIT.

One thing you can do is learn all you can about detoxing the body, building up the immune system, and eating a proper diet.

16 Sept 2002

Q: ... Now, there was a discussion about psychopaths and seemingly being born that way, and a reference was made to mercury content in vaccines and Laura said that there is a distinct possibility that inoculations mentioned may directly affect the brains of infants and turn them into psychopaths. Is that a third area that needs to be pursued in our quest of learning about psychopaths?

A: Such inoculations are designed to make the nervous system more "appropriately tuned" to 4D STS "downloads" and manipulation.

[shadow=red,left]16 October 1994

Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of
Revelation?
A: Visa.
Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?
A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you
not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future
of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e.
the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.
Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to
belong to this system?
A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.Q: (L) What happened to free will?
A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with
free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as
we near the change.

What if you have no choice as in the new credit card, what if to get the new credit card you need the vaccine.

Laura said:
One thing you can do is learn all you can about detoxing the body, building up the immune system, and eating a proper diet.

This sound like the best advice and kept on acquiring knowledge and remember the snake and dove.

Thank Laura! :)

Homeopathy which is based on the law of similars, has been used successfully to treat conventional vaccine induced damage (VID). I am going to see my homeopath this week and will ask him about nosode development for the proposed swine flu vaccine. In order to make the nosode (carefully potentised and diluted vaccines in this case) the homeopathic labs need to have the actual vaccine that's being administered.

Dutch homeopath, Tinus Smits has done a lot of work reversing vaccine damage.

_http://www.tinussmits.com/3734/home.aspx

Tinus Smits said:
THE HOMOEOPATHIC METHOD

Diagnosis, treatment and prevention are all carried out according to the homoeopathic method. A basic knowledge of homoeopathy is therefore necessary. Homoeopathy was discovered and promulgated worldwide 200 years ago by the German Samuel Hahnemann.

The principles of homoeopathy are based on the law of similars, which is to say that patients should be treated with medicaments that produce in healthy individuals symptoms that are similar to those present in the patient. Such properties of medicaments are published in materia medica. The homoeopathic remedy acts on the deeply seated energetic disturbance that is the cause of the disorder. It will be clear that complaints can only become chronic if the injected substance - I am limiting my arguments here to problems associated with vaccination - has brought about such an energetic disturbance or directly caused tissue damage. The injected substance is quickly excreted from the body and can only be the cause of continuing disorders when tissue has been damaged. Chronic conditions associated with PVS are therefore mainly based on energy disorders.

Material remedies are too coarsely structured to work directly on the energetic disturbance. Homoeopathic curative methods therefore make use of strongly diluted and potentised remedies. Our starting point for the treatment of PVS is a one-in-a-hundred dilution in pure water of the vaccine, strongly shaken 100 times (potentised). This yields the 1C potency. One part is then mixed with 99 parts of water and potentised 100 times to produce the 2C potency. If we repeatedly use the same flask, the single-glass method, we refer to a Korsakov or K-potency. If we use a separate flask for each dilution, the multiple-glass method, we refer to a centesimal Hahnemann potency, or CH- or C-potency. By carrying out this procedure 30 times we obtain the 30C or 30K. To eradicate an illness completely it is often necessary to apply remedies of differing energy levels. The higher the potency the finer the structure of the remedy. It has been shown experimentally that particular potency levels lead to the best results so for years we have sequentially used the 30C, the 200C, the 1M (1,000C) and the 10M (10,000C). I personally always use K-potencies though it is equally possible to achieve the same results with C-potencies. When one-in-ten rather than one-in-a-hundred dilutions are made we refer to decimal or X-potencies. X-potencies are also frequently used in the Netherlands.

A 30C could be defined as a purely energetic remedy that has been serially diluted thirty times (100-30) and potentised 30 x 100 times (10030).

If a vaccine is the cause of an ailment, the same vaccine in a homoeopathic dilution (for example DKTP 30K) is the perfectly correspondent remedy (similimum) and can therefore be applied both as remedy and as diagnostic agent.

NB The author uses K-potencies, so you will find 30K, 200K, MK and XMK, corresponding with 30C, 200C, 1M and 10M.

Tinus Smits said:
FLU

The disease

The flu is an annual phenomenon in winter. The virus is transmitted by saliva droplets when coughing or sneezing. Only half of the infected people become actually sick. The incubation period is two to three days, then appear chills, high fever, running nose and the familiar muscle pain possibly with throat infection, bronchitis and headache. People with a good immune system will recover in about a week and feel completely healthy again after two three weeks. In people with a compromised immune system lung complications can occur, sometimes with fatal consequences. Frequenty sinusitis and otitis media are seen also. The percentage of deaths is difficult to determine, because these people often suffer from other diseases like heart and lung diseases, diabetes, kidney diseases, cancer, AIDS or general weakness.

The vaccine

The vaccine is prepared each year from the three most likely flu viruses, but it remains more or less a gamble. Is the flu virus to different from these three used viruses then the vaccine will not working well. The vaccine is made with only fragments of the virus, like the hepatitis-B vaccine. It has been said that the effectiveness was 60-80% in young adults and 20-65% in the elderly over 65. Last years many doubts were raised about its overall effectiveness. In children it has been proven even that it had no real effect.

An insurance company in France (Loire-Atlantique), which offered a free vaccine to its policyholders between 60 and 70 years in order to save money came unfortunately to the conclusion that vaccinated and unvaccinated people got the flu equally and stopped the experiment.2

Side-effects

The side-effects of the vaccine are partly the result of its components: chicken protein, formol, antibiotics and mercury compounds. Because the vaccine is repeated every year the risk of severe reactions increases. A common complaint is that vaccinees develop a real flu or feel feverish, not feeling well for a long time. Also, neurological reactions have been reported with paralysis.3

My own experience with vaccinated patients shows that they can develop all kinds of complaints such as chronic fatigue, a bad and unhealthy feeling, etc. The next case is a good example.

Case GR1. This 45-year-old Mrs visits my clinic in January for the first time and suffers since many years of diarrhea, 3-6 times per day. Her menstrual pains are unbearable and she has diabetes since her fifteen years. She is exhausted since three years and does only the really necessary tasks; in the evening she feels as burn-out. Often she goes sleeping at 9 p.m. and sweats a lot during the night. She drinks excessively pots of tea. She also is edematous and has a swollen face in the morning with swollen fingers, stomach and legs. She regularly has severe muscle and joint pains after exertion or spontaneously in the hands and knees. She is now under investigation of a rheumatologist. This year she has got the flu, despite the flu shot she gets every year from her 8-9 years on. She is considered to be at risk.

After the last flu shot she developed urticaria in her face, but the reumatologist denies every relationship with the flu shot because she is not allergic to chicken protein.

For me, however, reason enough to prescribe Polyinfluenzinum in a series of 30K, 200K, MK and XMK. This remedy is made of different influenza vaccines and such a remedy must be able to heal again her complaints if there is a link with her shots. The first day after the 30K, her face becomes bright red as if on fire and she has a flabby feeling in legs. Thereafter, her urticaria improves clearly. The whole course is given 4 times over two and a half months. During the courses, she is very sleepy and very thirsty, but ultimately she feels much better, has much more energy, her fatigue and her urticaria are completely gone. She is no longer bothered with her menses, her diarrhea is much better and her muscle pains and edema have disappeared completely. Her thirst is back to normal again and she has to take care even to drink enough. She speaks of a miraculous cure. Finally she got the detoxification course of flu six times.

Case GR2. Mrs. S. was a healthy 65-year-old lady, did not use medical drugs and lived an active life. Yet her doctor told her that she was eligible for the annual flu shot because she reached her 65 years of age, although she never had the flu before. Then she fell so sick that she needed a course of prednison, but since then she did not recover completely anymore.

Every year she got a new flu shot and her condition became worse and worse. Three times a treatment with prednisone , high blood pressure, tightness in the chest, excessive sugar and all kind of allergies were the result.

She took 6 different drugs when she first consulted me. Her children were worried and said to each other that their mother would probably die from the flu (shot). She was tired and listless, she had become a wreck. However, the g.p. never condirered that she would be better off without the flu vaccine.

A detoxification with the flu vaccine in homeopathic dilutions resulted in a miracle. She recovered fully, felt energetic and enjoyed life again. All drugs could be stopped without any problem except the one for her high blood pressure.

Treatment

In regular medicine paracetamol or asperin is often given to reduce fever and pain. The suppression of fever, however, extends the disease process and increases the risk of complications. Fever is part of our defense mechanism. With a good immune system our organism is able to develop high fever, then only there is a good reactivity. Wether the flu is caused by a virus, often antibiotics are prescribed to prevent or treat bacterial complications.

The flu can be properly treated with homeopathy, it shortens the disease process and prevents complications. With natural health measures the disease process can be shortened also. Vitamin C in high doses (6-12 grams per day) strengthens the inmmune system, including the stimulation of interferon production. Also echinacea, cranberry and other healthy products can increase the level of general health.

What is wise?

The influenza vaccine is surely not harmless, it has to be repeated every year and can damage our health without the patient or the doctor being conscious of it. The flu has also positive effects. Research showed that diseases with fever that heal spontaneously (without suppresion of fever) reduced significantly the risk of skin cancer4. This applies probably to all all types of cancer, but it is not yet investigated.

To prevent flu I uses successfully over 20 years the homeopathic Influenzinum 200. 5 A clinical study with this product, with 100 patients, of which 82% got the flu every year, showed only 11% of infection. When the same prevention was repeated the next year, the results were even better. Only 6 percent were infected. The results are significantly better than the flu shots and this treatment is almost free of side effects. 6 It is a dilution of 100 -200 , so pure energy. For people who are at risk, however, I recommend a homeopathic doctor, other resistance-enhancing measures may be necessary to minimize the risks as much as possible.

Judge for yourself how effective flu vaccines are: an English article in the British Medical Journal of October 2006

Shortcut to: _http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/short/333/7574/912

Literature
Dr. Franois Choffat, Le droit de choisir; Jouvence Editions, ISBN 2-88353-222-2
Peter C. C. Fremont, dassurance Caisse Maladie de Loire-Atlantique, Incidence de la vaccination anti-grip pale sur la consommation de soins ambulatoires des personnes ges 60 69 ans, et prsente au congrs Epidmiologie Sant, Nancy juillet 1995 .
Office fderal sant publique de la Suisse: Epidmiologie de la grippe 1997-98 and 1998-99 composition of vaccines, Bulletin No. 40, 1998, p.3-4
Klmel K. et al: Infections and melanoma risk; melanoma research 2000.
Tinus Smits: Similia Similibus Curentur, 24 / 3 1994
Dolisos News; Polyinfluenzinum 200K effectiveness in preventing flu-like symptoms

Thanks Csayeursost and Laura, your both right.
Laura said:
...infact I now remember this being suggested in the last connecting the dots dealing with the swine flu, its the path I've slowly been following.
Need to stop day dreaming of the future in the guise of 'planning ahead'.

"Knowledge protects; ignorance endangers."

As readers of the Cassiopaea material and this forum, we have encountered these words repeatedly. As readers of the Cassiopaea material and this forum, we have gained knowledge/awareness and have dispelled ignorance/disinformation. That is all well and good for those of us who have found our way to the Cassiopaea material and this forum. It is not so good for the masses who continue to function in a reality comprised of lies on top of lies on top of even more lies. This disturbs me no end. It makes me angry. It makes me extremely sad.

C's 16 October 1994 said:
Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we
should be doing and be where we should be?
A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run
the risk of going astray.

C's 17 August 2000 said:
Q: In other words, we are doing what we are doing, and it doesn't really matter what we
are doing. The Wave will happen, everything will change, become new, and that's that?
A: What matters most is what others are doing, have done and will do.
Q: Who are these others that it matters most what they have done, are doing and will do?
A: Program rewriters, i.e. you and us in the future.
Q: So, what we have done, what we are doing, what we will do - WE - is important? I
think that I missed something. I thought you said that what we were doing simply didn't
matter.
A: You are/will be others.
Q: Okay, how is what we are doing now helping or hindering this process?
A: No help/hinder, just is.
Q: So, this has all been done before? It's a foregone conclusion how it is going to turn
out? It's a done deal?
A: No Laura, stop your linearishness!
Q: I don't understand. Is what we are doing making a difference?
A: What is "time?"
Q: Time is an illusion. (A) Is doing also an illusion?
A: If you are thinking in linear "time" terms.
Q: In other words, the best way for an STO future to manifest is for us not to anticipate
that ANYTHING we do will matter. Because, if we are anticipating that what we do will
make a difference, it won't. It is wanting. (A) I can't stop thinking that my working is
going to be useful! (L) I can't stop what I am doing either because it is what I DO. It is
being ME. We have to stop anticipating. We do what is in us to do without expecting it
to matter.
A: And you do it because you are directing you to do it from another plane of existence
where you know the score. Where you are on your present awareness plane, you are
largely, though not completely, scoreless and clueless.
Q: So, it is from another level of reality that we create THIS reality?
A: Close.

Which brings me to my present dilemma. As evidenced by my previous posts in this thread, I am very concerned about the prospect of forced vaccinations--in fact, it terrifies me! Either having this horrible chemical/biological mix injected into my arm or refusing and being taken away and thrown into a FEMA prison camp (and probably injected anyway), it's a nightmare that seems to becoming more and more likely to happen! Consequently, the Sott.net article, Sign the Universal Declaration of Resistance to Mandatory Vaccination , really caught my attention. The last paragraph of this article:

There you can sign a petition targeted for the World Health Organization stating you do not recognize the authority of the WHO to mandate general forced vaccinations. With this petition you are able to stake a claim to the sovereignty of your body and stand up for exclusive self-determination. The petition holds elected governments accountable in this defense by issuing a notice of preemptive Class Action Lawsuit to be served in the event the inalienable rights of the people are forsaken. The petition is sponsored by the Vaccine Resistance Movement.

This A UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF RESISTANCE TO MANDATORY VACCINATIONS is in and of itself an extremely damning document. Among the very alarming information presented is the following:

LIST OF VACCINE FILLERS: Officially administered by design with every vaccine provided to the public -

In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:
aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)
tri(n)butylphosphate,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells

*This data is available via: www.mercola.com
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2001/03/07/vaccine-ingredients.aspx

These additives are given without public knowledge or consent. Merck, the monster pharmaceutical giant in the US produces the vast majority of vaccine supplies & are protected from prosecution by Federal Statutes imposed under the former Bush administration.

Analysis of vaccine fillers:

1) ALUMINUM (two variants) - directly linked to Alzheimer's Disease

2) AMMONIUM SULFATE - an inorganic chemical compound used a fertilizer and "protein purifier"; known to cause kidney & liver damage, gastrointestinal disfunctions

3) AMPHOTERICIN B - an "antifungal disinfectant", damages the urinary tract, bowels, heart functions

4) RE-CYCLED ANIMAL TISSUE (multiple) - the building blocks of Mad Cow Disease

5) FORMALDEHYDE - used as "a preservative & disinfectant", known to cause cancer, chronic bronchitis, eye irritation when exposed to the body's immune system

6) MSG - now known to cause cancer in humans, also linked to obesity

7) PHENOL - a highly toxic disinfectant dye, attributed to liver, kidney, heart & respiratory damage

8) PHENOXYETHANOL (ANTIFREEZE) - proven to have extreme neurotoxic side effects

9) THIMEROSAL (MERCURY) - a neurotoxin linked to psychological, neurological & immunological problems. Nervous system damage, kidney disease, birth defects, dental problems, mood swings, mental changes, hallucinations, memory loss, nerve damage and inability to concentrate can occur. Symptoms also include tremors, loss of dermal sensitivity, slurred speech and, in rare cases, even death and paralysis. This additive alone was the catalyst for another recent Class Action Lawsuit organized by mothers of children born with Autism & the many related behavioral disorders associated with it. Autism is now occurring at levels never seen before in history, 1 in 67. The average used to be 1 in 20,000.

Towards the end of the petition is the following:

UPDATE: The evidence is mounting to suggest we have on our hands a mutating virus in Swine that was specifically designed to resist any vaccine put on the market. Further the catalyst to spur on the infection may very well be the new vaccine about to be distributed & forced on the general public. What does this mean for us? A very short time frame in which to get our resistance campaign in high gear.

TAG TEAM APPROACH: We can't expect the World Health Organization to recognize the validity of this Petition alone. Similarly our elected Governments & Courts routinely refute online Petitions. That is why I believe we have to adopt an alternate approach to ensure our voices are heard - Traditional hand-to-hand signed Petitions verifiable in any Court of Law. We need to work collectively to achieve our goal on schedule. Is this asking too much? I hope not. Can everyone paste a clean copy (copies) of the Petition and get it out there. You'll also require a tally sheet for multiple signatures. Just copy & paste via the links provided below. It should be pretty straightforward. There are many locations in which to get this Petition seen & signed: coffee rooms, cafeterias, bulletin boards, events, all around the office, libraries, churches, synagogues, school campuses, hospitals, gyms, bookstores, fence posts. Please make certain you are present during the signings to discourage pranksters and be consistent by keeping track of the numbers tallied. We'll have to decide on a central depot to receive all these forms once we have the numbers accumulated. Totals will be re-circulated back to you to serve to your respective Representatives. In the end we can answer all the typical naysayers, cynics & inevitable Government bureaucracy with an overwhelming resounding response from every country around the world. An event to rival the climax of 'Mr.Smith Goes To Washington' in which Petitions flooding in from ordinary citizens changed history. I do believe we can truly change history with an historic show of proactive peaceful force.

PLEASE PRINT OUT THESE DOCUMENTS AND HELP US GET ENOUGH SIGNATURES TO CONVINCE OUR GOVERNMENTS TO DO THE RIGHT THING. THEY WILL ALSO HOLD CREDENCE IN ANY COURT OF LAW. WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS OUR REVOLUTION FOLKS & SHOW THE WORLD WE ARE UNITED. MIGHT I ASK YOU TO GO THAT EXTRA MILE AND BEGIN CIRCULATING THE FORMS WHEREVER YOU CAN AND SHARING THEM WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, COHORTS AT WORK & STRANGERS?

We do what is in us to do without expecting it to matter.

It is in me to sign this petition, to make copies, to circulate and share, and thus, to allow the masses to make an informed choice. But, the dilemma . . . is it forcing things?

C's 16 October 1994 said:
Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we
should be doing and be where we should be?
A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run
the risk of going astray.

As a past participant of MoveOn.org, I have already signed numerous petitions and I have no doubt my name is on a special list somewhere--probably the list to be the first to get the mandatory swine flu vaccine! So, I don't fear signing another petition. And, knowing the nature of the forces we are up against, I don't know whether distributing this petition will make any difference whatsoever as to the eventual outcome of this horrible travesty being perpetrated upon the human race. In fact, I would be totally amazed if it managed to have any real effect. But what would give me satisfaction is giving people the opportunity to know the truth of the situation! That is my prime motivation! The question is . . . is it the right thing to do?

Please note that this petition also contains the following information:

Safe Alternatives to Vaccines

Colloidal Silver - super natural antibiotic, aids in prevention of Morgellans Disease, counters barium damage from chem-trails
http://www.rense.com/CS/cs1.htm

Organic Oil of Oregano - counters harmful bacteria
http://www.rense.com/general38/fight.htm

Organic Coconut Oil - natural detoxifier, anti fungal agent
http://www.naturalnews.com/z026433_coconut_oil_health_moisturizer.html

Noni Juice - amazing product, life giver, restores the Pineal Gland neutralized by exposure to Fluoride
http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=19990303205600

Elderberry Juice - similar benefits to Noni juice
http://www.raysahelian.com/elderberry.html

Amlodipine - anti-viral, anti-Anthrax
http://www.pharmacy-and-drugs.com/reviews/Amlodipine.html

Colostrom - counters Hermoragic Fever/Flu
http://www.lifescript.com/Health/Alternative-Therapies/Supplements/Colostrum_Supplement.aspx

Organic Apple Cider Vinegar - reduces high blood pressure, restores alkaline balance in body
http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/acidalka.htm

Organic Probiotic Yogurt - rebuilds bacteria lost in process of cleansing

Organic Garlic - anti fungal agent

Comfry - nature's best restorative for cuts, liesons, rashes & sub cutaneous infections

Tea Tree Oil - topical, add drop to your Tom's Fluoride free toothpaste to eradicate bacterial build-up in mouth, also good for the hair

Star Anise - natural anti viral protection
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/11/1128_051128_star_anise.html

Culevit - cancer fighter/natural treatment alternative to chemotherapy, best used in conjunction with Noni Juice
http://healing.fit-leader.com/catalogue/drugs_1.shtml#3
http://www.cancerprev.org/Meetings/2004/Symposia/991/410

Astaxanthin - miracle antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrient/
king of the carotenoids
http://www.naturalnews.com/026325.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/023177.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/book_Natural_Astaxanthin_King_of_the_Carotenoids.html

4 THIEVES VINEGAR: home remedy (Natural antiseptic/anti-fungal/anti-bacterial topical)

COMBINE INGREDIENTS- Lavender, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Rue & Peppermint
ADD- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Marinate mixture in glass jar for 6 weeks, then strain contents. Voila.

CAYENNE PEPPER OINTMENT: Natural Pain Reliever

ADD- pinch Cayenne Pepper 1 ounce Bees Wax or lard
BLEND in hot water, apply contents on sore area topically

Water Filter Info
http://www.nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=productlist&vendors.id=46
http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/belithclwa.html
http://www.rense.com/general79/lex.htm

OK forum readers, please give me your thoughts on this issue.

I sign petitions all the time even if I don't have very high expectations about them. You just never know. I started SOTT because I wanted to keep track of things and help others who were similarly interested... and even promote some petitions and action groups there. I did the Cs experiment, published material, have stood years and years of attack for doing it... so I guess my track record of doing things because I am moved to do them speaks for itself.

Having said that, I go back to my first statement: I sign petitions even if I don't have very high expectations...

What WOULD work?

I'm not sure. We are dealing with pathology when we deal with those who run this world and they can't be "moved" as normal humans could be. We've seen over and over again how no matter what people say or do, they just barge ahead like a bull in a china shop.

My most entertaining thought recently was for everyone who cared to print a copy of the Conyer's report and send it to their representative with a cover letter saying "do what this report suggests!" If millions of people had done that, the mail service in the U.S. might have collapsed under the strain, the offices of congress people would have been full to the ceiling with nowhere to move... and maybe the inconvenience of something like that would get their attention for a moment. We are talking about types that really need to have a visual representation of how unhappy people are.

I've been thinking a lot about "guerilla journalism" lately. You know, stuff like graffiti, teams of posters roaming the web reminding everyone everywhere that this flu shot is how the "Mark of the Beast" is going to be implemented. Heck, if you get the fundies riled up, that's something!

Saying what I just said reminds me that the pathological groups seem to be far more organized and in agreement with a goal, and far more effective about reaching it. I suppose that is because they have all given up their free will to a single mind. (And they have lots of money to pay their internet armies to roam the web like cyber-Brown Shirts.) That's not good. But why can't people with the same goal - having that goal for similar reasons, like being human and not liking fascism - also get organized and stop fighting with each other? Fact is, if we don't, we are gonna perish.

Just a few thoughts ...

JEEP said:
As a past participant of MoveOn.org, I have already signed numerous petitions and I have no doubt my name is on a special list somewhere--probably the list to be the first to get the mandatory swine flu vaccine! So, I don't fear signing another petition. And, knowing the nature of the forces we are up against, I don't know whether distributing this petition will make any difference whatsoever as to the eventual outcome of this horrible travesty being perpetrated upon the human race. In fact, I would be totally amazed if it managed to have any real effect. But what would give me satisfaction is giving people the opportunity to know the truth of the situation! That is my prime motivation! The question is . . . is it the right thing to do?

Hello Jeep,

After reading this part of your post i decided to add my 2 cents to it FWIW.

I have the feeling that everybody's name is or will eventually be on some kind of list the way things are going. So i guess that hiding in the shadows will not work for anyone in the long run. Our actions (or our applied knowledge) define our Being, and in that sense i think that no opportunity to act in reflection to our soul's calling should be wasted in fear of any list or similar intimidation. There is little to loose and much to gain if you think of it. ;)

As for if a petition can make any real difference, i do have my reservations. A healthy government would take them into account, but i don't think that the current Pathocracy will spoil their plans for mass inoculations because of any petition. So i guess a petition under the current power structure can only be potentially beneficial in terms of giving common people a sense of their own numbers. But i fear that the PTB won't give up just by a bunch or even a mountain of signatures.

I think a nice way to go is printing a page with some good and condense information regarding inoculations or any subject for that reason, and then give the copies to people after asking them if they would like to be informed on the subject. We work this way when we spread leaflets concerning animal rights here. Surprisingly, a lot of people just say "No" without much thought! Don Juan said "we should never underestimate the power of Denial"... Still, i guess when trying be become STO candidates we should respect it never the less. Thank you.

:)

Well, this has got me thinking. I've been having similar ideas (re:guerrilla journalism) recently....especially graffiti. :whistle

The idea of handing out leaflets with the facts on seemed like a good move.....then it dawned on me, how much to regional mail shots cost? Apparently not that much. It looks like I could easily afford to have 10,000 sent a month or so it seems.

So I guess my question is, do you think its a good idea? I'll have to check some more, but so far if I worked hard at it (and scraped some savings together) I could probably get 100,000 leaflets sent across the UK (junk mail style) to arrive on peoples door steps in a month or three. It is only 0.1% of the UK population though.......
I must admit it does feel like learning to swim by planning to throw myself into the deep end.....so would definitely appreciate some feedback on this. My mind keeps putting up mental hurdles and 'what if the ptb....' and 'they'll stop you' etc......so at the moment I'm struggling to have any clarity on weather this is a good or bad idea.

....is it even a good idea to discuss it on a public forum (from the point of view of not being derailed by the PTB/General Law)? I certainly don't want to bring any more flack sotts way.

Thank you Laura and Spyraal for your thoughts. I believe I read somewhere here within the Cassiopaea/Sott/forum universe that 80% of the people do not believe the official story of JFK's assassination. We here are also well aware of the ever growing mountain of evidence - credible, factual, indisputable evidence - as regards the bogus 911 scenario. And, as we are all too aware, nothing has really changed. The NWO agenda is steaming along at full force unimpeded by any citizen action to date. Also, let's face it--unless and until FOX news carries this vaccination as biological weapon story, the American public will not be aware of this happening and most likely won't believe it if they hear it from other sources . . . maybe! We all know the power of 'word of mouth' especially if that word comes from a friend, neighbor, or relative.

As may have already been deduced from my posts, I am a baby boomer quickly approaching my sixth decade. I grew up with the space program, lived through the JFK, RFK, and MLK assassinations, the Johnson/Nixon Vietnam war saga, the Jimmy Carter Iran hostage crisis, the Ronald Reagan trickle-down/outrageous debt economics not to mention Iran/Contra. Next came the Gulf war of George H. W. Bush followed by the entire Bill and Hillary Clinton, Vince Foster, Whitewater, Ken Starr/Paula Jones/Monica Lewinsky, Newt Gingrich, impeachment circus and sideshow! And when it came to this last item, many of my fellow citizens were more than ready to say ENOUGH--let's MOVE ON! And so a movement was born, born of the reality of the internet, the possibility and actuality that persons of like-minded ideals could come together and actually make a difference. I think the key to MoveOn.org's success is the harnessing of people's creative energy and their deep-rooted desire to have a government that really works for the people. Internet fund raisers, emails and petitions to elected representatives, financial support to candidates most likely to support MoveOn views, house parties, TV commercials (also paid for with funds generated by donations), letters to the editor, rallies and marches, all made MoveOn a voice to be heard. Not enough to quell the reelection of W (granted the fix was most likely in in Ohio), but perhaps enough to propel Obama into office. Too bad they don't know, "No matter who gets elected, Government always gets in."

And here we are, in the same boat. Not only feeling that our efforts are mostly futile in awakening the masses, but also painfully aware of the dangers involved in 'shining the light'. With that in mind, please take a few moments to listen to the final minutes (1:11:35) of Lindsey Williams video - The Energy Non-Crisis. His words give me chills and bring tears to my eyes. Liberty and freedom come at a high price. Go back and read the list of the vaccine fillers, the toxic brew that is going to be injected into the arms of children - our children - even if you are not a parent/grandparent or your own children are grown, as mine are - they are children of the human race, my fellow human beings, and how can we stand idly by and allow this horror to happen?!

I threw this out before and I'm throwing it out again. Why reinvent the wheel? MoveOn.org has already created a network with proven results. Their current focus is Healthcare reform, a worthy endeavor but blind to the facts and reality of the Medical Mafia and the Big Pharma Gestapo. Can we clue them in? Can we bring them over to our side and by joining forces, get enough people informed to the real health crisis that has already caused needless death and suffering with thousands in danger of even far greater debilitating illness and death? Of course, this would depend on if they really are legit and not another cointelpro in disguise.

As for reaching the 'fundies', I can't help but think if these people's eyes could be opened, it could possibly be a turning point. I also can't think of a better person to recruit for that purpose than Lindsey Williams himself! Could that be done?

Yes, RedFox, your idea is exactly along the lines of those incorporated by MoveOn.org. Of course the larger and better organized the group effort, the larger and better the results. Still, doing even one thing is a lot better than doing nothing!

As Laura has said, united we stand - divided we fall, all for one and one for all! If we fail, we all shall perish! So, let's do what we shall do, with no anticipation (as if that were even possible considering the evil we are up against), but with the memory of those who have gone before us.

The Gettysburg Address said:
It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

It is not for one country, it is for the entire world and for the sacredness of life itself, unfettered and free from the tyranny of malevolent forces. Let us begin anew.

Back
Top Bottom