Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Vaccines

Hi, All.

FWIW, this week I began launching my own swine flu vaccine awareness campaign with a letter to the editor of the local newspaper which it seems they are going to publish this week. I also called my Congressman and they at least listened for a long time and I was able to email some of my sources to them. I'm also planning to send letters to the local Health Department, Board of Education, and my state and national representatives. Whenever I find a journalist who has written about the topic, I write to them thanking them for investigating this and usually include a little more information, if possible, that was not mentioned in their article. One way to go about diseminating leaflets and petitions is to try and utilize already existing networks. If you have any contacts from various activist groups; political, social, religious, no-nukes, vaccine awareness, parent-teacher associations, etc. it may be worthwhile to see if their organization would be interested in getting involved with this. If they decline, nothing lost since they'll probably at least be a little more informed about swine flu vacccine concerns, osit. So that's how I am currently responding to the situation. I look forward to others' views.

JEEP said:
I threw this out before and I'm throwing it out again. Why reinvent the wheel? MoveOn.org has already created a network with proven results.

You suggest the above at the end of a post wherein you wrote the following:

JEEP said:
Internet fund raisers, emails and petitions to elected representatives, financial support to candidates most likely to support MoveOn views, house parties, TV commercials (also paid for with funds generated by donations), letters to the editor, rallies and marches, all made MoveOn a voice to be heard. Not enough to quell the reelection of W (granted the fix was most likely in in Ohio), but perhaps enough to propel Obama into office. Too bad they don't know, "No matter who gets elected, Government always gets in."

And here we are, in the same boat.

Do you not see the problem here?

Moveon is just a setup to make people THINK they are doing something, and taking their money to do it.

Do you really think they would be able to raise the kind of money they do if there was a ghost of a chance of them actually having the intention of putting it where it counts?

How about, instead of spending money on mailouts to strangers that will probably get thrown in the trash, do it like a chain letter to people you know? Ask them to send it to people they know who care about the future of their children.

Spending time on the net posting comments to blogs and forums is also well spent - the pentagon and mossad wouldn't be paying a small army to do it if it wasn't effective. Join up with some friends and have "tag teams" - but be courteous and sensible.

And just hang on, we've got some stuff in the works...

[quote author=Laura]
Spending time on the net posting comments to blogs and forums is also well spent - the pentagon and mossad wouldn't be paying a small army to do it if it wasn't effective.
[/quote]

Yeah, over here news24.com and it's affiliated sites are the most read, so I commented on one of the swine flu vaccine articles on health24.com a while back, and noticed that they disabled the comment functionality altogether. I guess they didn't quite get the reaction they were looking for from myself and others.

Don't know if it was intentional though, but keeping an eye on the nature of their vaccine and swine flu articles since then, and can't help thinking it was...

EDIT: Actually, they only disabled the comment functionality on selected articles... :/

Laura said:
Do you not see the problem here?

Yes, I see what you mean. As you can probably tell, I'm very conflicted in regards to this organization. Good intentions but misguided, or as you say, a setup. Alas, your view makes more sense. I am now letting go of the belief that any good can be gleaned from that group.

Laura said:
How about, instead of spending money on mailouts to strangers that will probably get thrown in the trash, do it like a chain letter to people you know? Ask them to send it to people they know who care about the future of their children.

Sounds good to me. I also think Black Swan's suggestions are reasonable, logical, and worthy. I also advocate hard copy as opposed to email. Somewhere I picked up that email filters automatically eliminate emails with certain key words especially in regards to emails sent to elected representatives.

I'm not sure if the parents of autistic children have formed an official organization in their efforts to establish that vaccines are indeed harmful, but if so, that could be a group that may be useful and receptive to this cause.

Laura said:
And just hang on, we've got some stuff in the works...
Will do! :)

Just to clarify, when I was advocating for MoveOn.org, it wasn't in the sense of trying to elect anyone or to align with or support any established political agendas. I was trying to point out that their methods of promoting their message seemed to be quite effective via petitions, TV commercials, letters to the editor, etc. Those methods served them well, but perhaps other methods are in order for our purposes.

Laura said:
...this flu shot is how the "Mark of the Beast" is going to be implemented.

Could someone point me to the discussion where this connection was made/revealed. I can't seem to find it.
I thought the 'mark' referred to some implant or other that permanently binds an ID number to the body. I understand the remaining implications as well as the C's comments concerning the purposes for the inocculations, I just don't see the 'how' between the two issues.

Thanks!

Buddy said:
Could someone point me to the discussion where this connection was made/revealed. I can't seem to find it.
I thought the 'mark' referred to some implant or other that permanently binds an ID number to the body. I understand the remaining implications as well as the C's comments concerning the purposes for the inocculations, I just don't see the 'how' between the two issues.

Thanks!

But that presupposes the idea that the sole point of vaccinations is to make the population sicker gradually over time. I'm not denying that this is probably part of the plan, but what about nanotechnology? It is entirely conceivable that technology exists right now to "monitor" every person on the face of the planet using various methods of nanotechnology injected with each vaccine. I've often wondered whether this is somehow like the "Mark of the Beast".
Discussion found here.

On the topic of what to do, here's a bit about what "They" are doing in another venue:

The Foreign Ministry presents: talkbackers in the service of the State

http://www.kibush.co.il/show_file.asp?num=34520

The Foreign Ministry presents: talkbackers in the service of the State

By: Dora Kishinevski

5 July 2009

http://www.calcalist.co.il/internet/articles/0,7340,L-3319543,00.html

Translated for Occupation Magazine by George Malent

After they became an inseparable part of the service provided by public-relations companies and
advertising agencies, paid Internet talkbackers are being mobilized in the service in the service of
the State. The Foreign Ministry is in the process of setting up a team of students and demobilized
soldiers who will work around the clock writing pro-Israeli responses on Internet websites all over
the world, and on services like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. The Foreign Ministry’s department
for the explanation of Israeli policy* is running the project, and it will be an integral part of
it. The project is described in the government budget for 2009 as the “Internet fighting team”
– a name that was given to it in order to distinguish it from the existing policy-explanation
team, among other reasons, so that it can receive a separate budget. Even though the budget’s size
has not yet been disclosed to the public, sources in the Foreign Ministry have told Calcalist that
in will be about NIS 600 thousand in its first year, and it will be increased in the future. From
the primary budget, about NIS 200 thousand will be invested in round-the-clock activity at the
micro-blogging website Twitter, which was recently featured in the headlines for the services it
provided to demonstrators during the recent disturbances in Iran.

“To all intents and purposes the Internet is a theatre in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and we
must be active in that theatre, otherwise we will lose,” Elan Shturman, deputy director of the
policy-explanation department in the Foreign Ministry, and who is directly responsible for setting
up the project, says in an interview with Calcalist. “Our policy-explanation achievements on the
Internet today are impressive in comparison to the resources that have been invested so far, but the
other side is also investing resources on the Internet. There is an endless array of pro-Palestinian
websites, with huge budgets, rich with information and video clips that everyone can download and
post on their websites. They are flooding the Internet with content from the Hamas news agency. It
is a well-oiled machine. Our objective is to penetrate into the world in which these discussions are
taking place, where reports and videos are published – the blogs, the social networks, the news
websites of all sizes. We will introduce a pro-Israeli voice into those places. What is now going on
in Iran is the proof of the need for such an operational branch,” adds Shturman. “It’s not
like a group of friends is going to bring down the government with Twitter messages, but it does
help to expand the struggle to vast dimensions.”

The missions: “monitoring” and “fostering discussions”

The Foreign Ministry intends to recruit youths who speak at least one foreign language and who are
studying communications, political science or law, or alternatively those whose military background
is in units that deal with information analysis. “It is a youthful language”, explains Shturman.
“Older people do not know how to write blogs, how to act there, what the accepted norms are. The
basic conditions are a high capacity for expression in English – we also have French- and
Swedish-speakers – and familiarity with the online milieu. We are looking for people who are
already writing blogs and circulating in Facebook”.

Members of the new unit will work at the Ministry (“They will punch a card,” says Shturman) and
enjoy the full technical support of Tahila, the government’s ISP, which is responsible for
computer infrastructure and Internet services for government departments. “Their missions will be
defined along the lines of the government policies that they will be required to defend on the
Internet. It could be the situation in Gaza, the situation in the north or whatever is decided. We
will determine which international audiences we want to reach through the Internet and the strategy
we will use to reach them, and the workers will implement that on in the field. Of course they will
not distribute official communiqu?s; they will draft the conversations themselves. We will also
activate an Internet-monitoring team – people who will follow blogs, the BBC website, the Arabic
websites.”

According to Shturman the project will begin with a limited budget, but he has plans to expand the
team and its missions: “the new centre will also be able to support Israel as an economic and
commercial entity,” he says. “Alternative energy, for example, now interests the American public
and Congress much more than the conflict in the Middle East. If through my team I can post in blogs
dealing with alternative energy and push the names of Israeli companies there, I will strengthen
Israel’s image as a developed state that contributes to the quality of the environment and to
humanity, and along with that I may also manage to help an Israeli company get millions of dollars
worth of contracts. The economic potential here is great, but for that we will require a large
number of people. What is unique about the Internet is the fragmentation into different communities,
every community deals with what interests it. To each of those communities you have to introduce
material that is relevant to it.”

The inspiration: covert advertising on the Internet

The Foreign Ministry admits that the inspiration comes from none other than the much-reviled field
of compensated commercial talkback: employees of companies and public-relations firms who post words
of praise on the Internet for those who sent them there – the company that is their employer or
their client. The professional responders normally identify themselves as chance readers of the
article they are responding to or as “satisfied customers” of the company they are praising.

Will the responders who are hired for this also present themselves as “ordinary net-surfers”?

“Of course,” says Shturman. “Our people will not say: ‘Hello, I am from the
policy-explanation department of the Israeli Foreign Ministry and I want to tell you the
following.’ Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis. They will speak as
net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a
prepared list of messages that the Foreign Ministry developed.”

Test-firing in the Gaza War

According to Shturman, although it is only now that the project is receiving a budget and a special
department in the Foreign Ministry, in practice the Ministry has been using its own responders since
the last war in Gaza, when the Ministry recruited volunteer talkbackers. “During Operation Cast
Lead we appealed to Jewish communities abroad and with their help we recruited a few thousand
volunteers, who were joined by Israeli volunteers. We gave them background material and
policy-explanation material, and we sent them to represent the Israeli point of view on news
websites and in polls on the Internet,” says Shturman. “Our target audience then was the
European Left, which was not friendly towards the policy of the government. For that reason we began
to get involved in discussions on blogs in England, Spain and Germany, a very hostile
environment.”

And how much change have you effected so far?

“It is hard to prove success in this kind of activity, but it is clear that we succeeded in
bypassing the European television networks, which are very critical of Israel, and we have created
direct dialogues with the public.”

What things have you done there exactly?

“For example, we sent someone to write in the website of a left-wing group in Spain. He wrote
‘it is not exactly as you say.’ Someone at the website replied to him, and we replied again, we
gave arguments, pictures. Dialogue like that opens people’s eyes.”

Elon Gilad, a worker at the Foreign Ministry who coordinated the activities of the volunteer
talkbackers during the war in Gaza and will coordinate the activities of the professional
talkbackers in the new project, says that volunteering for talkback in defence of Israel started
spontaneously: “Many times people contacted us and asked how they could help to explain Israeli
policy. They mainly do it at times like the Gaza operation. People just asked for information, and
afterwards we saw that the information was distributed all over the Internet. The Ministry of
Absorption also started a project at that time, and they transferred to us hundreds of volunteers
who speak foreign languages and who will help to spread the information. That project too mainly
spreads information on the Internet.”

“You can’t win”

While most of the net-surfers were recruited through websites like giyus.org, which was officially
activated by a Jewish lobby, in some cases is it was the Foreign Ministry that took the initiative
to contact the surfers and asked them to post talkbacks sympathetic to the State and the government
[of Israel] on the Internet and to help recruit volunteers. That’s how Michal Carmi, an active
blogger and associate general manager at the high-tech placement company Tripletec, was recruited to
the online policy-explanation team.

“During Operation Cast Lead the Foreign Ministry wrote to me and other bloggers and asked us to
make our opinions known on the international stage as well,” Carmi tells Calcalist. “They sent
us pages with ‘taking points’ and a great many video clips. I focussed my energies on Facebook,
and here and there I wrote responses on blogs where words like ‘Holocaust’ and ‘murder’ were
used in connection with Israel’s Gaza action. I had some very hard conversations there. Several
times the Foreign Ministry also recommended that we access specific blogs and get involved in the
discussions that were taking place there.”

And does it work? Does it have any effect?

“I am not sure that that strategy was correct. The Ministry did excellent work, they sent us a
flood of accurate information, but it focussed on Israeli suffering and the threat of the missiles.
But the view of the Europeans is one-dimensional. Israeli suffering does not seem relevant to them
compared to Palestinian suffering.”

“You can never win in this struggle. All you can do is be there and express your position,” is
how Gilad sums up the effectiveness so far, as well as his expectations of the operation when it
begins to receive a government budget.

* “department for the explanation of Israeli policy” is a translation of only two words in the
original Hebrew text: “mahleqet ha-hasbara” – literally, “the department of explanation”.
Israeli readers require no elaboration. Henceforth in this article, “hasbara” will be translated
as “policy-explanation”. It may also be translated as “public diplomacy” or “propaganda”
– trans

Swine flu vaccine 'not ready for months' says World Health Organisation

Just a thought - is it that the vaccine isn't ready, or the nano-sized injectable microchips aren't ready? :scared:

I definitely remember reading about injectable microchips, but not in the thread previously mentioned - perhaps in one of the many virus/vaccination articles on Sott.net or others referenced earlier in the thread? If I come across it, I'll post a link.

The up side of the delay, more time for us to formulate a plan of action - to do what we will do! :halo:
(I see Laura posted while I was composing this - will read shortly)

Also, watched about half of the (the vaccine song) SAY NO TO THE VACCINE video on Youtube as mentioned in the Tickle Me thread. I've always hated shots and it was pure torture for me to even watch that for as long as I did. All the more reason for me to so NOT WANT to have a needle plunged into my arm!! :O

Another clue about what scares "Them", thus a clue about things to do:

GAG THE INTERNET!
AN OBAMA OFFICIAL'S FRIGHTENING BOOK ABOUT CURBING FREE SPEECH ONLINE

By KYLE SMITH
New York Post
http://www.nypost.com/seven/07112009/postopinion/opedcolumnists/gag_the_inte
rnet__178749.htm
July 11, 2009

When it comes to the First Amendment, Team Obama believes in Global
Chilling.

Cass Sunstein, a Harvard Law professor who has been appointed to a shadowy
post that will grant him powers that are merely mind-boggling, explicitly
supports using the courts to impose a "chilling effect" on speech that might
hurt someone's feelings. He thinks that the bloggers have been rampaging out
of control and that new laws need to be written to corral them.

Advance copies of Sunstein's new book, "On Rumors: How Falsehoods Spread,
Why We Believe Them, What Can Be Done," have gone out to reviewers ahead of
its September publication date, but considering the prominence with which
Sunstein is about to be endowed, his worrying views are fair game now.
Sunstein is President Obama's choice to head the White House Office of
Information and Regulatory Affairs. It's the bland titles that should scare
you the most.

"Although obscure," reported the Wall Street Journal, "the post wields
outsize power. It oversees regulations throughout the government, from the
Environmental Protection Agency to the Occupational Safety and Health
Administration. Obama aides have said the job will be crucial as the new
administration overhauls financial-services regulations, attempts to pass
universal health care and tries to forge a new approach to controlling
emissions of greenhouse gases."

Sunstein was appointed, no doubt, off the success of "Nudge," his previous
book, which suggests that government ought to gently force people to be
better human beings.

Czar is too mild a world for what Sunstein is about to become. How about
"regulator in chief"? How about "lawgiver"? He is Obama's Obama.

In "On Rumors," Sunstein reviews how views get cemented in one camp even
when people are presented with persuasive evidence to the contrary. He
worries that we are headed for a future in which "people's beliefs are a
product of social networks working as echo chambers in which false rumors
spread like wildfire." That future, though, is already here, according to
Sunstein. "We hardly need to imagine a world, however, in which people and
institutions are being harmed by the rapid spread of damaging falsehoods via
the Internet," he writes. "We live in that world. What might be done to
reduce the harm?"

Sunstein questions the current libel standard - which requires proving
"actual malice" against those who write about public figures, including
celebrities. Mere "negligence" isn't libelous, but Sunstein wonders, "Is it
so important to provide breathing space for damaging falsehoods about
entertainers?" Celeb rags, get ready to hire more lawyers.

Just a thought - is it that the vaccine isn't ready, or the nano-sized injectable microchips aren't ready?

And it definitely gives them some time to calm, at least in the minds of a lot of people, the criticism that it's not been adequately tested and has been rushed to market.

I've been doing a little digging on the members of the Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) who are advising WHO on the their swine flu vaccine program. Not surprisingly, there are some troubling connections. The chair of the group is Professor David Salisbury of the UK, who has a rather checkered past in regards to vaccines. It seems he's been implicated in some controversy that involved knowingly buying vaccines from other countries that damaged children (causing meningitis). I would imagine all the "experts" in the group have similar skeletons in their closets, so it may not be productive to keep checking into this but thought I would pass this info along fwiw.

_http://www.whale.to/vaccine/golding.html

An open letter for the attention of David Salisbury from Alan Golding
_http://alan-golding.blogspot.com/
Amidst the latest attempts by the UK Department of Health to convince a skeptical population that MMR is completely safe, Professor David Salisbury urges people to look carefully at decisions made 15 years ago. Around 1993 in fact, and well before the notorious Wakefield et al Lancet paper brought deep rooted concerns to public attention in 1998.

But why choose 15 years ago? Could it be that in referring to events around this time Professor Salisbury is asking the UK population to forgive past mistakes? Is he, possibly, asking for a second chance? Whatever the reason, perhaps whilst asking others to revisit their decisions made at that time, Professor Salisbury might also consider examining some of his own.

I have access to documented evidence from various sources, many gathered under FOIA, that appear to implicate David Salisbury in the introduction into the UK, of a brand of MMR known, by him, to have caused damage to children in other countries. On the positive side it was cheaper than the safer versions. Here is some of the history. Much more, about this and other similar issues, will be made available in the next few months. I have no reason to doubt the evidence, and I believe it is in the public interest to make it known.

In 1986 Trivirix (MMR containing the Mumps Urabe strain AM-9), was introduced in Canada to replace MMR I. Concerns regarding the introduction of MMR in the UK are recorded in the minutes of the Joint Working Party of the British Paediatric Association and the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization (JCVI) Liaison Group on June 26th of that year. Such concerns were soon to prove well grounded, as reports began to come in of an increased incidence of aseptic meningitis in vaccinated individuals. Ultimately, all MMR vaccines containing the Urabe strain of mumps were withdrawn in Canada in early 1988. This was before Urabe containing vaccines were licenced by the Department of Health (DoH) for use in the UK, followed in June of that year.

Smith-Kline--French (the pharmaceutical company who became Smith-Kline-Beecham and were involved in UK manufacture at that time) were concerned about these safety issues and were reluctant to obtain a UK license for their Urabe-containing vaccines. As a result of their ‘concern’ that children might be seriously damaged by one of their products, they requested that the UK government indemnify them against possible legal action that might be taken as a result of ‘losses’ associated with the vaccine, which by then was known to carry significant risk to health. The UK government, advised by Professor Salisbury and representatives from the Department of Health, in it’s enthusiasm to get a cheap MMR onto the market, agreed to this request. Clearly, the DoH and UK government were well aware of the problems occurring with the Urabe strain of mumps vaccine not only before the vaccine was given to millions of children in this country, but even before the vaccine was approved for licence. Concerns were clearly referred to in the Minutes of the Joint Sub-Committee on Adverse Reactions to Vaccination and Immunisation, (ARVI) March 8th, 1988.

In fact, introduction of MMR was planned for the UK in 1987, ironically, in the same year that Canada reported its first cases of MMR induced mumps encephalitis (see Champagne et al. Can Dis Weekly Rep. 1987;13:155-157). In 1988 distribution of the Urabe containing MMR was ceased in Canada and the product recalled. In July of the same year a UK license was granted and a UK deal struck to indemnify the manufacturers. In other words, despite the fact that a possibly safer but more expensive MMR vaccine was available Professor Salisbury opted for a cheaper and potentially more dangerous version without ever having performed the recommended comparison trials advocated by the JCVI. Professor Salisbury apparently states on his CV, presumably with some pride, that he was responsible for the introduction of this vaccine into the UK.

Soon after the introduction of Urabe-strain MMR, by then recalled in Canada because it was damaging children, a UK MMR vaccination campaign, similar to the one being launched today, was supported by Professor Salisbury. Immediate reports of meningitis followed (see Gray JA. Lancet 1989;2:98). An additional report (see Murray MW., Lancet 1989;2:677) confirmed that the emergent meningitis in UK children was identical to that which was the basis for withdrawal of the vaccine in Canada.

In March 1989, MMR (Urabe AM-9) was introduced in Japan. In September 1989 the first Japanese case of aseptic meningitis, post MMR vaccine, was reported to the Japanese Public Health Council (see _http://www.nih.go.jp/JJID/55/101.pdf.

On May 4th 1990, the minutes of the JCVI, headed by Professor Salisbury, contain reference to some concerns. One might expect these concerns to relate to the vaccine’s safety. Not so. The JCVI expressed concern that details of the vaccines dangers are to be published in the UK, thereby exposing the problem and causing a scare (JCVI Minutes 4 May 1990 Article 9.2g.) So, just to run through that one again, the JCVI members were concerned about the Japanese data being published and the public being warned, but apparently unconcerned about the fact they had licensed a vaccine that is associated with meningitis.

On 17th September 1990, the ARVI minutes refer to reports of emerging cases of meningitis in Crawley, Cambridge, Kidderminster and Nottingham, with clusters of cases in the latter three locations. 25 cases were reported spontaneously between February and September 1990.

The draft of a later to be published paper (see Sugira et al. Ped Infect Dis J. 119;10 (3):204-209, 1991 ‘A prefecture-wide survey of mumps meningitis associated with measles, mumps and rubella vaccine’, was discussed at the ARVI meeting on 17th September 1991, again with no apparent concern for the fact that the same pattern of damage observed in Japan was now occurring in the UK. According to ARVI minutes these data had apparently been disclosed previously to the JCVI.

Later in 1990 the license for Urabe-containing MMR was revoked in Canada, followed by Malaysia, the Phillipines and Singapore. In May 1991 it was secretly withdrawn in Australia, then in September 1991 there was a worldwide withdrawal (but no product recall) of Pluserix, a Urabe containing vaccine manufactured by Smith-Kline-Beecham. Whilst vaccine manufacturers had therefore clearly acknowledged the dangers of Urabe strain vaccines, the JCVI failed to warn the public.

In 1992 a UK company knowingly sold the UK-licensed defective vaccine to 3rd world countries. Mass immunisation with GSK’s Urabe-strain MMR was introduced in Brazil at around the time MMR vaccination was halted elsewhere. A mass epidemic of encephalitis followed its introduction

In the UK, in October 1998, the first two writs issued in the class action MMR litigation were for Urabe containing products and many more were to follow.

With respect to the indemnity offered by the DoH to UK manufacturers, Professor Salisbury has both denied and acknowledged its existence. A series of emails from Professor Salisbury have been brought to our attention:

On Sept 13th 2006, Professor Salisbury states:

“as has been stated on innumerable occasions, there was no immunity/indemnity given to MMR manufacturers"

Later on the 23rd of March 2007 he states:

“We have found that North East Thames District Health Authority (that no longer exists) agreed with at least one MMR vaccine manufacturer to indemnify them against outcomes that were consequences of failure by We can find no further evidence of any other indemnification with regard to MMR vaccine made by North East Thames District Health Authority."

And then in an email sent on 3rd April 2007 he states:

“In the contract between NHS Procurement Directorate, acting by its agent NETRHA, and Smith Kline & French (SKF), there is a paragraph on indemnity to SK&F:”

"NHS shall indemnify SK&F against any proven loss which SK&F shall suffer as a result of any act or omission of the Nominated Distributor in connection with the performance or non performance of this Agreement where such act or omission appears to be within the scope of the Nominated Distributor's authority as agent of NHS provided that SK&F shall immediately notify NHS of any claim under the provisions of this clause"

The indemnity is an “all cause” indemnity. Clearly the JCVI and the UK government understood at least one of the MMR manufacturers to be indemnified when marketing their MMR product. This is confirmed in the unambiguous JCVI minutes of May 7th 1993:

‘SKB continued to sell the Urabe strain vaccine without liability.’

Today David Salisbury is appealing to the nation to trust in his judgment. He is asking parents to revisit decisions made 15 years ago, at around the time when he appears to have been responsible for the introduction into the UK of a vaccine known, to him, to have already damaged substantial numbers of children around the world. David Salisbury seems also to have denied knowledge of a deal with the UK government, indemnifying the manufacturers of this vaccine against any potential claims from damaged children in the UK. Ultimately he appears to have ignored consistent evidence to suggest that the effects observed in countries where the vaccine had been withdrawn were beginning to appear, identically, in UK children soon after the vaccine had been introduced. These devastating adverse effects were acknowledged long before the public were made aware, and even longer before the vaccine was withdrawn and distributed to the 3rd World.

Would you trust this man with your child’s health?

A C Golding, August 2008

Laura/The Foreign Ministry presents: talkbackers in the service of the State said:
And how much change have you effected so far?

“It is hard to prove success in this kind of activity, but it is clear that we succeeded in
bypassing the European television networks, which are very critical of Israel, and we have created
direct dialogues with the public.”

Geez! They sure know how to cover all the bases! And to think US taxpayers are financing this to boot! :mad:

And does it work? Does it have any effect?

“I am not sure that that strategy was correct. The Ministry did excellent work, they sent us a
flood of accurate information, but it focussed on Israeli suffering and the threat of the missiles.
But the view of the Europeans is one-dimensional. Israeli suffering does not seem relevant to them
compared to Palestinian suffering
.”

Imagine that! My inclination would be to post actual pictures of the Palestinian victims - a picture is worth a thousand words and a lot harder to dispute - just keep driving home that this is a genocide in progress!

...it is clear that we succeeded in bypassing the European television networks...and we have created
direct dialogues with the public.

Sounds like a strategy to me - what works for them can just as easily work for us.

Laura/GAG THE INTERNET! AN OBAMA OFFICIAL'S FRIGHTENING BOOK ABOUT CURBING FREE SPEECH ONLINE said:
Cass Sunstein, a Harvard Law professor who has been appointed to a shadowy post that will grant him powers that are merely mind-boggling, explicitly supports using the courts to impose a "chilling effect" on speech that might hurt someone's feelings. He thinks that the bloggers have been rampaging out of control and that new laws need to be written to corral them.

Advance copies of Sunstein's new book, "On Rumors: How Falsehoods Spread, Why We Believe Them, What Can Be Done,"

Can we arrange to have this official interviewed on The Daily Show? I can so see Jon Stewart shredding this guy!

Sunstein was appointed, no doubt, off the success of "Nudge," his previous book, which suggests that government ought to gently force people to be better human beings.

Fascism - definition
A totalitarian philosophy of government that glorifies the state and nation and assigns to the state control over every aspect of national life. Forerunners of fascism, such as Georges Boulanger in France and Adolf Stöker and Karl Lueger in Germany and Austria, ... appealed to nationalist sentiments and prejudices, exploited anti-Semitism , and portrayed themselves as champions of law, order, Christian morality, and the sanctity of private property.

In "On Rumors," Sunstein reviews how views get cemented in one camp even when people are presented with persuasive evidence to the contrary. He worries that we are headed for a future in which "people's beliefs are a product of social networks working as echo chambers in which false rumors spread like wildfire." That future, though, is already here, according to Sunstein. "We hardly need to imagine a world, however, in which people and institutions are being harmed by the rapid spread of damaging falsehoods via the Internet," he writes. "We live in that world. What might be done to reduce the harm?"

"...people's beliefs are a product of social networks..." as opposed to people's beliefs being a product of the 96% controlled mainstream media! Yeah, we can't allow people to get a glimpse of the undoctored, unfiltered, and unmanipulated information that might be presented in a free speech forum!

Black Swan said:
I've been doing a little digging on the members of the Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) who are advising WHO on the their swine flu vaccine program. Not surprisingly, there are some troubling connections. The chair of the group is Professor David Salisbury of the UK, who has a rather checkered past in regards to vaccines. It seems he's been implicated in some contraversy that involved knowingly selling vaccines to other countries that damaged children (causing menningitis). I would imagine all the "experts" in the group have similar skeletons in their closets, so it may not be productive to keep checking into this but thought I would pass this info along fwiw.

And let's not forget about this:
This from the Dr. Mercola's article: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/183141-Critical-Alert-The-Swine-Flu-Pandemic-Fact-or-Fiction-
Just last month I reported on the story that the American pharmaceutical company Baxter was under investigation for distributing the deadly avian flu virus to 18 different countries as part of a seasonal flu vaccine shipment. Czech reporters were probing to see if it may have been part of a deliberate attempt to start a pandemic; as such a "mistake" would be virtually impossible under the security protocols of that virus.

The H5N1 virus on its own is not very airborne. However, when combined with seasonal flu viruses, which are more easily spread, the effect could be a potent, airborne, deadly biological weapon. If this batch of live bird flu and seasonal flu viruses had reached the public, it could have resulted in dire consequences.

There is a name for this mixing of viruses; it's called "reassortment," and it is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created in the lab. Some scientists say the most recent global outbreak -- the 1977 Russian flu -- was started by a virus created and leaked from a laboratory.

...which company has been chosen to head up efforts, along with WHO, to produce a vaccine against the Mexican swine flu?

Baxter
! Despite the fact that ink has barely dried on the investigative reports from their should-be-criminal "mistake" against humanity.

The scariness continues. :(

So, I guess that the answer of what to do is:

Create your own blog and post articles or excerpts and commentary on articles that expose what you are exercised over. Writing a bit every day can really give you a way to creatively express yourself. And, at the same time, leave comments on other blogs, and in forums. You can also have a link to sott (or not, depending on your strategy), and just generally get active! As the Cs once said:

22 June 2002

Notice carefully how the STS domination has been created and maintained. It is not done with the objective of promoting knowledge. As you know, it is done with the intent of hiding truth. What is wrong with pointing the door to greater potential knowledge out for those in Darkness? You can shine the light on the door. The choice of opening it and passing within is up to the seeker. {...}

It should be noted that the STS system can only be penetrated by becoming "wise as serpents and gentle as doves." There is nothing negative about networking. Details of a network include the necessity for those who are involved to invest "energy" in the exchange. If the individual comes upon the life work of another and expects to benefit and gain by that work, they will naturally wish to have their own position balanced by putting forth a commensurate amount of energy. Otherwise there will be an imbalance of energy. This then leads to an STS pyramid. An example of this principle in reverse is a teacher who demands payment for no real work on their own part.

The fact that both of you have devoted yourselves to this work for not just a short time, but literally your entire lives, and have not asked for the support that this intensive labor earns has, in effect, created an imbalance for those who are benefiting. Many of those who are experiencing blocks in their own lives would find those blockages dissolved by the action of opening the flow of energy in the exchange. In your world, money equals energy!!! {...}

Q: (BT) We need to address the concerns about attack. (L) Yes. The question is: if we approach the matter in a more active way - since we don't want to proselytize, we only want to make people aware, they can look, accept, discard, or do whatever they want; I think the awareness factor is what we are targeting; there are six billion people on this planet and most of them are asleep and don't even know it; so awareness of the existence of a different option for viewing reality is the issue - how much will this increase the level of attack?

Answer: Knowledge protects. You have been in "attack school" for a long time, most recently having taken a grad level course. The principles learned thusly will stand you in good stead. From the fire comes light!

Q: (A) We were several times told that "help is on the way." What kind of help?

A: When you begin to expand the potential network you will rattle a lot of bushes.

Q: (L) The thing that concerns me is that I am nervous about such ideas. Generally speaking, such approaches generally lead to an organization which then leads to codification, which then leads to all kinds of problems. You can't keep it personal and simple. Bigger networks, means more people, means more opportunities for twisting and distortion and problem. There is just so much potential for people becoming involved who do not have the same intent we have, who don't have the intent the group has, and just a whole host of things that come to mind here. When you start getting big, you can't give enough attention to everything. For now, we take care of everything ourselves. We protect the group so that they can gather their awareness; they are making extraordinary progress; and how can you do that on a larger scale?

A: At some point there will be those among your group who will step forward and accept the mantle of teacher. Your role as teachers of teachers is one that may produce the balancing energy needed for the STO harvest to be plentiful indeed. Perhaps you should relax and not be afraid of the child you have borne taking its first step out in the world.

There are many teachers in your group. Each of them will awaken to their mission destiny profile as appropriate.

So, obviously, being "wise as serpents and gentle as doves" is part of the "knowledge protects" dictum that should protect one from attack when you get out there and start doin' stuff. I think that can mean kinda being circumspect.

Laura said:
So, I guess that the answer of what to do is:

Create your own blog and post articles or excerpts and commentary on articles that expose what you are exercised over. Writing a bit every day can really give you a way to creatively express yourself. And, at the same time, leave comments on other blogs, and in forums. You can also have a link to sott (or not, depending on your strategy), and just generally get active! As the Cs once said:

Ok, I decided to write something last night along these lines. Please, I'm open to any constructive criticism, even to the point of re-writing large portions. I know I'm not the greatest writer, but I do have some experience. The letter I wrote poses a lot of questions that most people on the sidelines may not consider about vaccines. It also appeals to people more in the emotional sense rather than just the intellectual "fact list". I have done some proof-reading, but I often miss things. Again, any criticism is welcome. Even if anybody has any ideas on better sources for some of the hyperlinks, I'm open too. Many of these I've gleaned from links or articles posted on SOTT, but some have been ones that I've discovered through search engines.

_http://www.kickoutthejams.net/2009/07/hanging-by-needle.html

[inline hyperlinks omitted below]

Letter: Hanging by a Needle

To whom it may concern:

I'm writing this letter to all those who are concerned about their health, the health of their children and their collective freedom. The fact is that all of these things stand in jeopardy with the coming push to mandate Swine flu vaccinations worldwide. Despite the hysteria and scare mongering promulgated in the media about Swine flu, there are some voices of reason out there leading the way for those who might be sitting on the sidelines. Even though this Swine flu virus is being called a "pandemic", few deaths have occurred and in those deaths often complicating factors existed. If we are to believe the statistics regarding the seasonal flu, this Swine flu has actually been one of the most mild flu seasons we've experienced in a long time! Sadly, we have also been lied to about the seasonal flu statistics and likely many other facets of human health.

The Swine flu virus that has got so many people scared this year is likely a man-made virus. However, we don't know who created it or who set it loose upon the world. There are many laboratories worldwide that could synthesize such a virus but few groups other than the largest states and their minions could carry out the dispersion part. Consider this when these mandatory "state funded" vaccines are offered up this fall as the so-called "cure" for Swine flu. This sick scam has been well organized from the get-go and I don't think one needs to be overly paranoid to see the reality here. In fact the very same tactic was used in 1976 to scare the public into accepting dangerous and untested vaccinations - under the same guise of "Swine flu" no less! Do you really want to take the risk of receiving such an experimental and untested vaccine against a threat you cannot even see and that has little basis in fact? How much do you trust your government?

Furthermore, how much do you trust the science of medicine that has led us to this insane situation? Just what are viruses anyways? I think it's funny that in this day and age when a doctor can't come up with a clear diagnosis he resorts to saying, "well you probably have a virus of some sort". People have been conditioned to believe that viruses are scary and could wipe us out at any moment - that we are virtually helpless against a life form 1/1000th our size. You can thank Hollywood and the health care industry for that. Just like a war mongering state needs an enemy to prolong it's existence, so too does a scare mongering medical profession bent on protruding it's existence and fattening it's profits.

The medical industry's enemy of this era is by and large the "virus". One can only see a virus with an electron microscope, one of the most sophisticated pieces of laboratory equipment of our modern era. We still don't fully understand how viruses function in real-time. Perhaps these viruses are simply scavengers taking advantage of an already diseased and polluted environment such as the ones we live in or create in our bodies with all the junk we've been fed? Just because a virus is present in the human body doesn't mean that it causes whatever pathology (disease state) is visible. Many viruses live within us peacefully and only manifest symptoms when conditions in our body change. This is still very much an ongoing area of study, but people want quick, easy answers. People become hypnotized and led astray with magic, single-word answers for their problems. Words like "flu" or "Cancer" or "HIV" do this while neglecting the rich set of conditions that bring about these diseases. The human body is extremely complex and so too are its problems when something goes wrong. Quick, one-size fits all solutions in medicine don't take into account the rich variety of situations that exist in our world and are thus dangerous when applied haphazardly. Consider this when they knock on your door this fall with a needle in hand.

Even if you are scared of viruses a little and suspect there might be some truth to the virus theories put forth, consider what you are acquiescing to if you accept this mandatory Swine flu vaccine. The state has already usurped massive quantities of your wealth through inflation and recently in the manufactured bail-out crisis, but with mandatory vaccinations, they have usurped your right to your own body and those of your children. Does that make you feel violated? It should. It means that you are no longer at the helm of your own health. Even if this vaccine is totally harmless or even helps (not likely from history), you have essentially given away your ownership over your own body and its health. This sets a huge precedent for abuse in an already totalitarian leaning state. Why is the state so bent on wanting to own the exclusive right to human bodies like a farmer owns cattle? This should give one food for though at the very least!

Now for the biggest mental hurdle of all, the vaccines themselves. You got them when you were a child right? You lived? Well, most of you lived I should say. Others of you have nameless allergies, food sensitivities, chronic headaches, asthma, and other minor to sever auto-immune disorders right? Let's be honest, we don't live in the healthiest society - yet the conditions I've just described are now considered "normal". Sad.

Vaccines are supposed to have long lasting effects as far as immunity to a particular pathogen is concerned, is it possible their unintended side-effects might be just as long lasting and dramatic as well? Do you really understand what goes into the manufacturing process of vaccines? It's one thing to look at food labels and seek out the cleanest, additive-free food available, but do we do the same thing when we line up for our yearly injections? Keep in mind that a vaccine serum and whatever impurities it contains flows directly into the bloodstream, bypassing any filtering or protection that might occur in the gut. Would it scare you to know that vaccines are often cultured in animal cells where little purification or filtering is done? Are you aware of the fact that injecting random DNA into your bloodstream is actually a form of genetic experimentation mixing your genome along with whatever animal genome the vaccine is cultured in? So few long-term studies on vaccines are done as to be almost criminally negligent. You are the long-term study!

Furthermore, do you realize that most vaccines have NOT been the primary cause in wiping out past diseases like polio, smallpox and others as claimed by the medical profession? Sanitation has come a long way during this century and this has virtually wiped out many of the communicable diseases seen in past centuries. Notice that many of these diseases still manifest themselves quite virulently in parts of the 3rd world where sanitation is lacking. How do you suppose TB or Scarlet Fever were wiped out without any mass worldwide vaccinations? Vaccination or not, many of these diseases have virtually disappeared on their own.

I realize this is a lot to take in if this is the first time you've considered the fact that vaccines might be doing more harm that good. The fact is that many vaccines have aided the medical profession in a couple ways. First they do displace certain disease symptoms - the vaccines do work most of the time. However, their side effects lead to other, more serious health problems down the road which enables the medical profession to offer new products and services for the problems that the vaccines likely created! It doesn't take a genius to see that the problem of vaccine damage is largely unstudied, but there are enough clues out there to point the finger at vaccines as the triggering culprit in a wide array of auto-immune disorders.

These are some things to consider this fall when most people are lining up for their government mandated Swine flu jabs. There are resources out there on how to apply for vaccine exemptions, although it's difficult to say if they will be honored this time around. There is also information on how to mitigate vaccine damage if you are forced to comply with the mandatory vaccines. I hope it doesn't come to this, but one must always be prepared.

Please consider passing this letter on to friends and family who might be sitting on the sidelines in all of this. There are many who will mindlessly line up for these jabs, but there will likely be those who resist with their innate common sense. Resisting such an insane solution to a unknown problem doesn't make one a religious zealot or a delusional nut. The crux of the matter is freedom of choice and choosing a method of health care appropriate to one's own needs and lifestyle.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Parent & Citizen

What occurs to me is that a very important point to make in informing people about this manditory vaccination issue is that if the vaccines protect those that are vaccinated, then why force those who do not want to be vaccinated to get the vaccination? Only those who do not get the vaccination would be in danger, those who got vaccinated have nothing to worry about catching anything from those who did not, if the official claims about vaccinations were true. So perhaps this should be an important point to be made in our stance against forced vaccinations.

Back
Top Bottom