Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Vaccines

It looks like egg allergies may not exempt you from getting injected:

PSI Group said:
Egg Allergy Does Not Increase Risk For Severe Reaction To MMR Vaccine

LONDON, UK -- January 25, 2000 -- Children who are allergic to eggs do not seem to be at greater risk of a severe allergic reaction to the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine. Writing in Archives of Disease in Childhood, Drs Raman Lakshman and Adam Finn, from the University of Sheffield’s Institute of Vaccine Studies, say that the severe reaction, known as anaphylaxis, although potentially fatal, is extremely rare. It could happen after any vaccination and is not exclusive to MMR.
_http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/15D9F6.htm

CDC said:
Is it true that egg allergy is no longer considered a contraindication to MMR vaccine?

Several studies have documented the safety of measles and mumps vaccine (which are grown in chick embryo tissue culture) in children with severe egg allergy. The AAP's "Red Book" Committee no longer considers egg allergy a contraindication to MMR vaccination. The new ACIP statement on MMR also recommends routine vaccination of egg-allergic children without the use of special protocols or desensitization procedures.
_http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/combo-vaccines/mmr/faqs-mmr-hcp.htm

Laura said:
I think you can be exempt if you are allergic to eggs. They culture some vaccines in egg whites...

The egg allergy exemption may not be good enough. Norvartis is making swine flu virus cultured in cells.
from: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/187173-The-First-Batch-of-Swine-Flu-Vaccine-Has-Been-Produced

According to the Swiss pharmaceuticals company Novartis AG, it has successfully produced the first batch of swine flu vaccine weeks ahead of expectations. The vaccine is normally grown in eggs, but this time was made in cells.

According to the World Health Organization, which delcared the H1N1 virus a pandemic last week, drugmakers will most likely have vaccines approved and ready for sale after September.

The first batch of Novartis' vaccine will be used for pre-clinical evaluation and testing, and is being considered for clinical trials.

The vaccine was made at a Novartis plant in Marburg, Germany, where the company says it could potentially produce millions of doses of vaccine a week. A second plant is being built in Holly Springs, NC.

Novartis said that more than 30 governments have so far requested vaccine supplies. The US alone placed a $289 million order in May.

EDIT: Just saw Megapode's post. :)

Hi All..

I was looking up exemptions for the vaccine as well but then it got me wondering, if the WHO or the Governments mandate this due to an outbreak will the usual exemptions work or will they say none of that applies because of the situation? Just a thought.

Laura said:
Ya'll see if you can find anything on exemptions.

Georgia - No official state form. A written exemption which must be notarized
_http://www.unhinderedliving.com/statevaccexemp.html

If you do not want your child to have immunizations based on your religious beliefs, you must provide a signed, notarized affidavit stating the reason.
See sample Affadavit(s) below.
_http://www.clarke.k12.ga.us/offices.cfm?subpage=283

Excellent Resource
GEORGIA - IMMUNIZATION EXEMPTIONS by State (includes current statutes, letters & forms)
_http://www.vaclib.org/exempt/georgia.htm

Most states now require the Hepatitis B vaccine for newborns. Many parents are also cornered by emergency room personnel during accident visits. Hospitals nationally are under pressure to utilize every opportunity to score a "hit." If your pediatrician understands your views, get him involved with the hospital. As a last resort, protect your right to receive quality care in the following manner. (Usually, you'll never find anybody in the hospital to sign this simple form):

"I certify that the (Name of Vaccine)________ vaccine being administered to (Name of Child)_________ is free from all known and yet unknown zoonotic or human viruses or viral fragments and will not cause acute or chronic illness in the recipient due to viral contamination or as a reaction to the components of this vaccine. (Signature of Physician and Date)_________."

If you do get a signature, hold on to the form.
_http://www.vaclib.org/exempt/georgia.htm

Valid claims for exemption from immunizations based upon religious beliefs now encompass PERSONAL religious beliefs. This is a much broader base than was possible before we won several landmark cases. A great number of people fail to utilize this right to a religious exemption because they view religion in traditional terms and do not feel the exemption can apply to them because they are not members of a specific church, such as the Christian Scientists.

Religion goes far beyond simple membership in a church, attendance of services, adherence to prescribed dogma, or participation in various rituals. While an exact definition of what would constitute a "religious belief" varies depending upon what purpose is being applied to the use of the word "religion in", pursuing a claim for a religious exemption from immunizations the standard which must be considered is that which is established by the United States Supreme Court. Therefore, in adherence to the First Amendment of the United States Constitution guarantee of freedom of religion, the test in determining whether a belief constitutes a "religious belief" sufficient to qualify for the religious exemption from immunizations, is whether the adherents' beliefs and faiths occupy a place in their lives parallel to that filled by the orthodox belief in God held by others; or any other "sincere religious beliefs which are based upon a power or being, or upon a faith to which all else is subordinate or upon which all else is ultimately dependent." U.S. Vs. Seeger, 380 U.S. 163 (1965), Sherr and Levy vs. Northport East-Northport Union Free School district, 672 F.Supp. 81, (E.D.N.Y. 1987)

The right to claim exemption from immunization based on religious beliefs is available to all persons who hold religious beliefs against immunization regardless of what any state statute may say regarding the necessity for membership in any particular religious group or church.

The first amendment to the U.S. Constitution prohibits states from discriminating between people based on their religious beliefs. If there is any state law that allows for exemption based on religious beliefs, it is available to all those people who hold religious beliefs against immunization even if their beliefs are personal and unique to them alone.

Copyright © James R. Filenbaum, Attorney at Law all rights reserved.
Two Executive Boulevard, Suite 201, Suffern, NY 10901
_http://www.vaclib.org/legal/yourrights.htm

A note about exemptions:
• Medical Exemptions are used only when a child has a medical
condition that keeps him from being able to receive a specific
vaccine. The 3231 certificate should show an expiration date of
no more than one year.
• Religious Exemptions are not documented on the Form 3231 and
no special certificate is available or needed. Religious exemptions
should be documented by a notarized affidavit signed by the
parent or guardian and should include their religious belief. The
notarized statement should be kept on file by the school or facility
in lieu of a Form 3231 and it does not expire.
For further questions about Georgia Immunization Requirements,
please call 404-657-3158.
_http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:MAizb-ZukaMJ:www.choa.org/Menus/Documents/ForProfessionals/student/BB_VaccineNews_Vol2_2006final.pdf+%22Georgia+Vaccine+requirements%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Georgia Immunization Program Manual 2008 (pdf-683 pages)
_http://health.state.ga.us/programs/immunization/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sample "Letter" that can be modified and notarized

AFFIDAVIT

I/We, _________________________, Sui Juris, Free, Natural Flesh and Blood Human Being(s), state Citizen(s) of the Georgia Republic affirm: Be it known to all courts, governments, and other parties that:

Being (a person/people) of Strong Christian Morals, it is against (my/our) Deep, Sincerely Held, Religious Convictions to accept the injection of any foreign substance into (my Body/our Bodies) or the Body of (my/our) Child. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all, Vaccinations, Shots, Tests for Diseases, Oral Vaccines, Epidermal Patches and in any other way that Live or Killed Bacterium, Viruses, Pathogens, Germs, or any other Microorganisms, may be introduced into or upon (my/our) newborn's body.

This written statement to exempt (my/our) newborn from any immunizations, newborn screening, and the Vitamin K shot, because (I/we) hold genuine and sincere personal religious beliefs which are inconsistent with these medical procedures & experimentation. The practice of vaccination and the injection or application of any foreign substance is contrary to (my/our) conscientiously held religious beliefs and practices, and violates the free exercise of (my/our) religious principles.

The Hepatitis-B vaccine supposedly protects against a disease that is only transmitted through multiple sexual partners or street IV drug users and therefore usurps (my/our) parental authority to condemn such activity in (my/our) child. The acceptance of this vaccine promotes sexual promiscuity and immoral behavior in direct contradiction to the teachings of (my/our) faith.

The prescribing information on Vitamin K shot states that fatalities are an adverse reaction according to the Merck pharmaceutical package insert.
_http://vaclib.org/chapter/inserts.htm#vitK

"WARNING - INTRAVENOUS USE Severe reactions, including fatalities, have occurred during and immediately after the parenteral administration of AquaMEPHYTON® (Phytonadione)."

A conflict arises because (my/our) religious convictions are predicated on the belief that all life is sacred. God's commandment "Thou Shall Not Kill" applies to the practice of injection of carcinogenic substances that can kill.

(We / I) {First and Last name(s)}, as the {(parent (s) / guardian(s)} of ______________________(name of newborn child) are exercising (our/my) rights under the First Amendment of the US Constitution, Ga. Code Ann. § 31-12-7, and O.C.G.A. § 20-2-771 (4e) to receive Religious Exemption from Vaccination & testing.

(We are/I am) prepared to sue in Federal Court by invoking 42 USC 1983 if Vitamin K injection, Hepatitis B vaccine, and Newborn Screening is forced upon (our/my) child.

Applicable law has been interpreted to mean that a religious belief is subject to protection even though no religious group espouses such beliefs or the fact that the religious group to which the individual professes to belong may not advocate or require such belief. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended Nov. 1, 1980; Part 1605.1-Guidelines on Discrimination Because of Religion.

Our legal rights are guaranteed by the free exercise clause of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Recent court decisions have upheld the rights of individuals seeking exemptions from immunizations based upon personal and religious reasons. On the U.S. Supreme Court level in Frazee V. Illinois Dept. of Security, 489 U.S. 829, it was found that a state may not deny an exemption simply because a person is not a member of a formal religious organization.

The Lord Jesus Christ and Our Creator are the only source of protection of (my body/our bodies) and that of (my/our) family that (I/we) can accept.

(I/We) affirm that vaccination & injections of any foreign substances and proteins conflict with (my/our) religious beliefs as stated above. Therefore, (I/we) would request that you accommodate (my/our) religious beliefs and practices by exempting (my/our) newborn child from any vaccinations, injections and testing of any kind.

Rest assured that (my family and I/our family) do practice a form of immunization that keeps our immune systems strong and is in keeping with Biblical principles.

Further Affiant Saith Not

The use of notary below is for identification only, and such use does NOT grant any jurisdiction to anyone.

Subscribed and sworn, without prejudice, and with all rights reserved, (Print Name Below)

_______________________________________________________________,
Principal, by Special Appearance, in Propria Persona, proceeding Sui Juris.

ACKNOWLEDGMENT

state of Georgia

county of _________________:

On this _______ day of ______________, 200___, before me

personally appeared __________________________________, to me known to be the person described in and who executed the foregoing instrument and acknowledged that he executed the same as his free act and deed, for the purposes therein set forth.

My Commission Expires ______________________________, 200___

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Example Affidavit

-First copy & paste the code from your state. Example follows:

[Education, Part III, Health, Ga. Code Ann. §20-2-771. Rules of Department of Human Resources Public Health, Ga. Comp. R. & Regs.§ 290-5-4-. 01 to .09.]

-Then copy & paste the section that pertains to religious exemption. Example:

[A child may be exempted on religious grounds if a parent furnishes an affidavit swearing that the immunization required conflicts with the religious beliefs of the parent. The immunization may be required in cases when such disease is in epidemic stages. O.C.G.A. § 20-2-771(e). Religious belief in divine healing through faith not to excuse refusal to have children vaccinated. son v. State, 84 Ga. App. 259, 65 S.E. 2d 848 (1951).]

-Then continue with the following: Pursuant to the aforementioned (insert above code), I, the undersigned, declare the immunization requirements as set forth in O.C.G.A. § 20-2-771(e) contrary to my bona fide religious beliefs and request, as permitted by the law, an exemption from the immunization requirements of your institution for myself or the undersigned minor child under my legal care or guardianship.

NAME ______________________________________

SIGNATURE__________________________________

ADDRESS____________________________________

PHONE_____________________________________

DATE_______________________________________

___ Check here if declaring exemption for a minor child and enter child's name below.

MINOR CHILD'S NAME _________________________________________

ADDRESS______________________________________

PHONE_________________________________________

DATE___________________________________________

---------------------------- **A nice, professional looking affidavit. BTW, they are not allowed to ask your religion.

**This can be copied to Wordpad & edited to your needs.

Note: Exemption letters, affidavits, and statements must all be notarized in Georgia.

If one is considering using the Religious exemption, it might be useful to KNOW. . .Religious Conviction

"Protecting the free exercise of religion is one of the first duties of government. The greatness of government can be measured by its commitment to protecting religious freedom."

Mathew Staver, President & General Counsel
Liberty Counsel (_www(dot)liberty(at)lc.org)
Agents of the state authorized to play a role in the implementation of vaccine mandates are prohibited from requesting administrative proof of sincere religious belief or affiliation. Religious exemption from vaccine mandates cannot be denied.

Many vaccine advocates have difficulty understanding the religious basis for objecting to vaccination and the forced compliance of this medical procedure. Many Christians also are unaware of the ethical problems with vaccination.

In order to be confident in the expression of a religious objection to vaccination, there must be a clear understanding of scriptural law as it relates to keeping the body free from toxic, foreign and harmful substances. So that we may not be denied the right to freely exercise our religious beliefs, we must KNOW how our courts profess to protect this fundamental human need.

The first thing that everyone must KNOW is that Amendment I of the Constitution of the United States protects our religious right to freedom of conscience:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The Florida Religious Freedom Restoration Act ("FRFRA") grants expansive religious rights and the free exercise of religion, even more so than the Constitution. The second thing that everyone must KNOW is that vaccine laws explicitly provide for religious exemption. Agents of the state, including the physicians who administer vaccines, may not presume that they have the authority to judge sincere religious beliefs or the power to deny religious exemptions. The courts have repeatedly warned the Department of Health that it "cannot circumvent the Legislature's clear limitation of its powers or expand its power beyond its statutory authority." Through scripture we learn about the nature of God and man, how we can lead a more perfect life, and what we must do to survive. Implicit in our understanding of this message is acceptance that man was created in the image of God and is filled with the Holy Spirit. Our Bodies are the temple of God's Holy Spirit

~Genesis 1:27 teaches us that God created man in His own image.

~1 Corinthians 3:16-17 implores us to "know that you are the temple of God, and that the spirit of God dwells in you".

~2 Corinthians 6:16-1 "For you are the temple of the Living God." God says, "I will dwell in them, and walk in them."

We learn from scripture that we are miraculously designed in God's image. In all religions, God is the image of purity and vitality. To ensure that we could achieve and enjoy the same purity and vitality, God created laws in nature to safeguard against the destruction of life. When abided by, the laws of nature give birth to life, cultivate health and keep us blemish-free. For our own protection, God's laws of nature determine what our bodies can and cannot tolerate.

There are scriptural passages that teach us why it is not right to vaccinate. Vaccines are comprised of foreign proteins, and vaccination is the forcible procedure for putting foreign proteins in our bodies. Scripture gives specific instructions about how we are to care for our bodies and repeatedly warns against defiling the body. We are commanded to keep these temples clean, pure and holy.

~1 Peter 1:15-16 teaches us "as He which hath called you isholy, so be you holy in all manner of conversation (life); Because it is written, be you holy, for I am holy."

~Leviticus 11:44-45 tells us to keep the body clean in order to be holy. "You shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and you shall be holy."

~Ephesians 5:27 and ~Romans 12:1 beseech us to preserve our bodies without blemish or any such thing and tells us that it is our duty to do so.

Our bodies should be "holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service."

~1 Corinthians 3:16-17 teaches us that to be holy we must follow the laws of nature. This scriptural passage warns that if any man defile the temple of God, he shall be destroyed, "for the temple of God is holy, which you are." The destruction of living tissue, and eventually the body, is a natural consequence of a degenerative disease process that begins when the body becomes defiled.

~Deuteronomy Chapter 14 and ~Leviticus Chapter 11 To keep us free from blemish, the laws of nature stipulate that our bodies cannot tolerate foreign substances. For our protection, these scriptural passages list the clean and unclean proteins that are both acceptable and unacceptable in our bodies in any manner.

Children are a blessing from God to us

~Deuteronomy 28:4a teaches us that our children are holy. "Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body." The attention we pay to the stewardship of our own bodies must be practiced as well in the loving care of our offspring.

~Revelation 12:17 Blessed are the children because they are born desiring to keep the commandments of God. The life of a holy child must not be defiled with foreign and unclean proteins. Disease, in both its natural and manufactured forms, is a threat to the life of man and child: "the dragon was wroth with the women, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed,"

~Luke 17:2 As stewards of their spirits and for their protection, we are obligated to keep their bodies free from blemish: "It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." <

In order that we may actively and purposefully engage in practices that sanctify and purify our bodies, scripture compels us to choose for ourselves and our children the foods, medicines and activities that preserve and promote life.

Religious conviction, law and the medical code of ethics

~1 Corinthians 6:19 2 and ~Corinthians 6:16 Christians think of life as a gift of God and the body as a marvelous work of divine creation to be reverenced as a temple of God. The human person is not only a living body, but a body living with spiritual life open to share in the eternal life of God and which must be kept holy. This tenet forms the basis for religious objection to the practice of vaccination.

~Psalm 139:13-16 "For I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are thy works;" and my soul knows that well.

~Revelation 14:12 and ~Deuteronomy 13:18 challenges us "to do that which is right in the eyes of the Lord thy God." To be good stewards of God's creation, we must act our conscience and obey the laws of nature.

The fact that some vaccines are cultured in aborted fetal tissue presents another ethical concern with the practice of vaccination and the policy of forced compliance of this procedure.

When we believe that murder is sinful, the use of vaccines derived from the tissue of an aborted fetus is offensive and morally repugnant. When we accept a vaccine produced in aborted fetal tissues, we participate in the purposeful ending of a life and further violate the dignity of the unborn person.

~Exodus 20:13 "You shall not murder."

~Deuteronomy 30:19-20a "I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life," so you and your seed may live.

Both the Constitution and the medical code of ethical conduct honor our sincere need to consciously live according to our spiritual beliefs.

The Constitution enables us to witness to the sacredness of human life in both word and action. The Constitution denies Congress the power to create laws which prohibit the free exercise one's religious beliefs and it prohibits governmental interference with the free exercise of religion.

An ethical medicine is a system of loving care that respects the right of a patient to informed consent and compassionate treatment. Medical ethics requires that all physicians abide by the Hippocratic Oath, which promises no harm to the patient.

Because vaccination defiles the body with foreign substances known to cause death and injury, we have a religious duty to abstain from this practice if we are truly committed to our faith. The community, our lawmakers and the medical providers who advocate vaccination are obliged by law and ethics to respect our beliefs.

~1 Corinthians 8 St Paul urges respect for the conscience of others. Any laws restricting conscientious objection to practices that conflict with religious belief are unethical.

The Bible is explicit in it's instructions to us as a people. Living a Christian faith means having a commitment to keeping the body blemish-free so that we may have abundant life. There is no scriptural support for injecting poisons or any virus into the bloodstream to cure or prevent disease. Scripture is filled, however, with references to the care of the human body. People who object to the practice of vaccination for religious reasons can be confident that they are obeying the Word of God.

Source: _http://www.know-vaccines.org/conviction.html

Legal Exemptions to Vaccination
Reprinted from National Vaccine Information Center.

Medical, philosophical or personal belief exemptions are worded differently in each state. To use an exemption for your child, you must know specifically what the law says in your state.
Philosophical Exemption:
The following 18 states allow exemption to vaccination based on philosophical, personal or conscientiously held beliefs: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin.

In many of these states, individuals must object to all vaccines, not just a particular vaccine in order to use the philosophical or personal belief exemption. Many state legislators are being urged by federal health officials and medical organizations to revoke this exemption to vaccination. If you are objecting to vaccination based on philosophical or personal conviction, keep an eye on your state legislature as public health officials may seek to amend state laws to eliminate this exemption.
Religious Exemption:
All states allow a religious exemption to vaccination except Mississippi and West Virginia.

The religious exemption is intended for people who hold a sincere religious belief opposing vaccination to the extent that if the state forced vaccination, it would be an infringement on their right to exercise their religious beliefs. Some state laws define religious exemptions broadly to include personal religious beliefs, similar to personal philosophical beliefs. Other states require an individual who claims a religious exemption to be a member of The First Church of Christ, Scientist (Christian Science) or another bonafide religion whose written tenets include prohibition of invasive medical procedures such as vaccination. (This kind of language has been ruled unconstitutional when it has been challenged in state Supreme Courts.) Some laws require a signed affidavit from the pastor or spiritual advisor of the parent exercising religious exemption that affirms the parents' sincere religious belief about vaccination, while others allow the parent to sign a notarized waiver. Prior to registering your child for school, you must check your state law to verify what proof may be needed.

Due to differences in state laws, the National Vaccine Information Center does not recommend or provide a prewritten waiver for religious exemption because it may not conform with what is required in your state, and may actually draw attention to your child, and you may be singled out and challenged.

If you are challenged, you could end up in litigation brought by your state or county health department to prove your religious beliefs. The religious exemption is granted based on the First Amendment of the Constitution, which is the right to freely exercise your religion. Because citizens are protected under the First Amendment of the United States, a state must have a "compelling State interest" before this right can be taken away. One "compelling State interest" is the spread of communicable diseases. In state court cases which have set precedent on this issue, the freedom to act according to your own religious belief is subject to reasonable regulation with the justification that it must not threaten the welfare of society as a whole.

However, parents have successfully obtained religious exemptions to vaccination. The constitutional right to have and exercise personal religious beliefs, whether you are of the Christian, Jewish, Muslim or other faith, can be defended. If you exercise your right to religious exemption, you must be prepared to defend it. It is always best to define your personal religious beliefs opposing vaccination in your own words when you write a letter defending them. If you do belong to a church and take the time to educate the head of your local church about the sincerity of your personal religious beliefs regarding vaccination, obtaining a letter from your pastor, priest, rabbi or other spiritual counselor affirming the sincerity of your religious beliefs may also be advisable.
Medical Exemptions:
All 50 states allow medical exemption to vaccination. Proof of medical exemption must take the form of a signed statement by a Medical Doctor (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) that the administering of one or more vaccines would be detrimental to the health of an individual. Most doctors follow the AAP and CDC guidelines. Most states do not allow Doctors of Chiropractic (D.C.) to write medical exemptions to vaccination.

Some states will accept a private physician's written exemption without question. Other states allow the state health department to review the doctor's exemption and revoke it if health department officials don't think the exemption is justified.
Proof of Immunity:
Some states will allow exemptions to vaccination for certain diseases if proof of immunity can be shown to exist. Immunity can be proven if you or your child have had the natural disease or have been vaccinated. You have to check your state laws to determine which vaccines in your state can be exempted if proof of immunity is demonstrated.

Private medical laboratories can take blood (a titer test) and analyze it to measure the level of antibodies, for example, to measles or pertussis that are present in the blood. If the antibody level is high enough, according to accepted standards, you have obtained proof of immunity and may be able to use this for an exemption to vaccination.

Source: _http://www.know-vaccines.org/exemption-legal.html

Pete02 said:
...it got me wondering, if the WHO or the Governments mandate this due to an outbreak will the usual exemptions work or will they say none of that applies because of the situation? Just a thought.

Hi Pete02. From the research I've done so far, it appears that all possible scenarios will play out in different places.

If you are planning to claim exemption(s), it's a good idea to go ahead and look up some stuff that applys to you in your area and get the paperwork ready. It's also possible for a person to be required to defend their decision in court, so I'd be thinking of preparing for that as well, if necessary.

Just my thoughts on it.

Inti said:
E said:
100 million doses for a population of 64 million? ... okay ... someone's having their pockets lined...

I am presuming this will all be mandatory. How can we protect ourselves?
When I read stuff like this, I can't help thinking that the more sinister agendas are picking up pace...

Some scenarios can indeed be a nightmare. Heres one thats interupted my sleep this night.

I can think of nothing more sinister than a massive culling of human population on a grand scale , sparing only the children who are aged five years or under and pregnant women.

People will mainly line up for the vaccination in a figure of speech.

What if Vaccination is designed to kill within a day or two after injection ?

Possibly all these deaths would be propagandised and portrayed as being those people who had not been vaccinated and thus reiterating how deadly this virus really is and why all must be vaccinated immediately.

This would eradicate history as we know it from the memory of the young populace that will inherit the future.Such events as 9 11 will simply vanish from history.

Indeed the second world war as the "C"s have said , will indeed have seemed like a dress rehearshal

Sperm can soon be bought from Walmart!

Find a very friendly GP

Hi Buddy,
From the wealth of information you've provided, you have answered my question. Much thanks ;) I agree with you, to be prepared seems to be the only way to handle it. If push should come to shove tho, I guess to just go with the flow would also be the best way to handle it. Especially since the C's tell us that to fight against it is not necessarily in our best interest.

Here in the UK, it appears that mandatory vaccinations are being brought in very much under the radar. Free choice in vaccinations has been removed from the people, and from parliament, and handed to a group of invisible persons who appear to have ties to the drug companies.

The Child Health Safety blog (_http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/) has a most interesting but rather long article UK Government Hands Drug Industry Control of Childhood Vaccination at this url: _http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2009/03/08/pharma-decide-uk-vaccination/ (apologies if this was already carried on SOTT). Here’s a few excerpts:

Child Health Safety said:
UK press reports today show UK’s New Labour Government appears to have placed control of UK vaccination programmes from 1 April 2009 in practical effect into the hands of the drug industry and introduced what is potentially a compulsory vaccination law without Parliamentary debate under The Health Protection (Vaccination) Regulations 2009.

[…]

The Health Protection (Vaccination) Regulations 2009 have been introduced without debate against the backdrop of what appears a covert media vaccination strategy [more below]. These new regulations became law by being “laid before Parliament”, which normally means being placed in the library in the English Parliament for 20 days with no objection being raised within that time – none appears to have been.

[…]

Under the new law the Secretary of State can only object to a JCVI [Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation] recommendation if it is insufficiently backed by evidence of cost-effectiveness. There is no requirement to ensure the vaccinations are safe or to object to or reverse a JCVI recommendation on safety grounds. Freedom of Information documents show that in 1991 the known dangerous Pluserix MMR was withdrawn from supply by the supplier, a GlaxoSmithKline company and the vaccine was not proposed to be withdrawn by the JCVI, Medicines Control Agency, health officials or Government. The Medicines Act licence was continued instead and supply of the proven dangerous vaccine was thereby allowed to be continued to the third world […]

Vaccine Awareness Network at _http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/ is a UK site, who also discuss the above issues on their front page. They also have large amounts of information about vaccines.

Vaccine Awareness Network said:
According to the JCVI minutes the new NHS constitution states:

‘You have the right to receive the vaccinations that the Joint Committee on Vaccinations and Immunisation recommend that you should receive under an NHS provided national immunisation programme.’

And:

‘You should participate in important public health programmes such as vaccination.’

The minutes state:

‘The JCVI was pleased the recommendations of the committee would have the force of law behind it. The committee asked for clarification on the constitution including what exactly ‘right’ meant with respect to the right of a child to receive a vaccine when their parents were opposed to vaccination and how the constitution affected the recommendations of the JCVI with respect to legal challenge.’

Sounds like ‘you have the right to do what we tell you to do’.

Vaccine Awareness Network offer names, email and postal addresses of UK politicians who support mandatory vaccinations.

Pete02 said:
Hi Buddy,
From the wealth of information you've provided, you have answered my question. Much thanks ;) I agree with you, to be prepared seems to be the only way to handle it. If push should come to shove tho, I guess to just go with the flow would also be the best way to handle it. Especially since the C's tell us that to fight against it is not necessarily in our best interest.

I'm not sure they were referring to possibly deadly vaccinations. Here's a couple things they have said about the topic:

Cs said:
24 Sept 2001
Q: (L) Are there going to be any other kinds of violence, such as bombs or airplanes being flown into buildings, or release of anthrax, or small pox, or any other kind of chemical or germ warfare activities. Any of those?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Which ones?

A: Fair chance of germ disbursement.

Q: (L) What kind of germ?

A: Influenza.

Q: (L) Do you mean a deadly form of flu?

Q: (L) But nothing like anthrax or small pox or any of those really sick ones? Is that it?

A: No. Keep looking and listening.

Q: (L) Well we plan to. What is going to happen with the Middle-eastern situation; this Afghanistan or whatever?

A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this increasing control.

A: Preparation for war in Palestine.

Q: (L) But nobody has said anything about having a war in Palestine. They're all talking about having a war in Afghanistan. How does Palestine fit in here?

A: It is the ultimate objective of Israel.

Q: (L) Why would they want to have war in their own country? Well, aside from the fact that they've been having a war in their own country for a long time. I guess they want to bring it to a final conclusion. What is going to be the result of this plan?

A: Destruction of Jews.

Q: (L) Well obviously this is not what THEY are planning, is it?

A: No.

Q:(L) They are planning destruction of Palestinians, right?

Q: (L) It seems that through out history whenever the jews have plotted and planned to destroy somebody, they are the ones who have ended up being destroyed themselves. Or am I misreading my history here?

16 Sept 2002

Q: ... Now, there was a discussion about psychopaths and seemingly being born that way, and a reference was made to mercury content in vaccines and Laura said that there is a distinct possibility that inoculations mentioned may directly affect the brains of infants and turn them into psychopaths. Is that a third area that needs to be pursued in our quest of learning about psychopaths?

A: Such inoculations are designed to make the nervous system more "appropriately tuned" to 4D STS "downloads" and manipulation.

6 August 2005

Q: (J) Is there any update on the possibility of some form of germ disbursement and is something like that imminent?

A: Expect a good round this fall

Q: (J) Is there anything we should be doing to prepare?

A: Stay healthy

Q: (Jon) Is this germ warfare going to be strictly in the US?

A: It's already starting

Q: (J) Is it going to be worldwide?

A: Spottily

Q: (J) Are we talking about a deadly form of flu?

A: It will be eventually.

30 May 2009

Q; ... (J) Is swine flu going to make a comeback this winter?

A: Sure. They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

Q: (J) I wonder if it's going to affect us?

A: With your diet?!?! Toxicity makes many more susceptible than during other pandemics. Why else do you think that such toxicity is allowed and even encouraged?

On the topic of having no choice:

Cs said:
16 October 1994

Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of
Revelation?
A: Visa.
Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?
Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?
A: Yes?
Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) Would it be more to our advantage than not to
disconnect ourselves from the credit system?
A: Isn't just credit also debit.
Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.
A: How are you going to do this?
Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?
A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you
not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future
of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e.
the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.
Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to
belong to this system?
A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.
Q: (L) What happened to free will?
A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with
free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as
we near the change.
Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that
which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion
against this system possible?
A: If you are willing to leave the body.
Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?
Q: (L) If we were to move...
A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.
Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be
possible to get along without this credit/debit card
leading that kind of life?
Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of
controlling everything and everybody no matter where they
are?
Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the
rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get
sucked into this thing?
A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings
desperate push for total control no matter where you go.
Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?
A: Why? Change will follow.
Q: (L) Will it follow soon?
A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of
the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper
perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level
reality, understand?
Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as
feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what
you mean?
A: Sort of, but you need not burn at the stake.
{...}

Q: (L) In the recent past you indicated that chapter 24 of
Matthew and chapter 21 of Luke, were given by Jesus after
his extended sleep state. Now, both of those chapters
refer to the present time as being like the days of Noah.
Is that a correct assessment?
A: In a sense and individual events are as yet undetermined.
Q: (L) Well, the story of Noah tells us that Noah was told to
build an ark.
A: Symbolic.
Q: (L) Yet Noah built an ark. Was it true that certain
individuals, whoever they were, built boats or did things
to survive that terrible cataclysm?
A: No. Look at it this way. Noah built a boat because it
seemed like an enjoyable enterprise and when the flood
came it came in handy, see?
Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we
enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right
time, doing the right thing when whatever happens happens,
right?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we
should be doing and be where we should be?
A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run
the risk of going astray.

In reference to the question can we have any effect on events:

Cs said:
17 August 2000

We would like to have a little bit of a clue about the progress of the wave. I would also
like to know if this Wave is sort of like the recompiling of a computer program, with the
universe as the program? What is the progress, and is it going the recompile the program
of our universe?
A: So many questions rolled up into one. But, one way it might go is that all of a
sudden, everything that ever was is new, everything that IS is new, and everything that
will be is new. Programs change, oh we suppose, what an awesome event indeed!
Q: Is it important for the information about the potential making new of everything and
the awareness of the state of the planet as it is now, or the state of the universe, be shared
and spread so that as many people as possible will be aware at the point of the arrival of
the wave so that it makes it more likely that beneficial changes will occur, that the
universe will change in a positive way? Or is that simply not even important. It will
change the way it is going to change no matter what anybody does?
A: Closer to 2nd criterion.
Q: In other words, we are doing what we are doing, and it doesn't really matter what we
are doing. The Wave will happen, everything will change, become new, and that's that?
A: What matters most is what others are doing, have done and will do.
Q: Who are these others that it matters most what they have done, are doing and will do?
A: Program rewriters, i.e. you and us in the future.
Q: So, what we have done, what we are doing, what we will do - WE - is important? I
think that I missed something. I thought you said that what we were doing simply didn't
matter.
A: You are/will be others.
Q: Okay, how is what we are doing now helping or hindering this process?
A: No help/hinder, just is.
Q: So, this has all been done before? It's a foregone conclusion how it is going to turn
out? It's a done deal?
A: No Laura, stop your linearishness!
Q: I don't understand. Is what we are doing making a difference?
A: What is "time?"
Q: Time is an illusion. (A) Is doing also an illusion?
A: If you are thinking in linear "time" terms.
Q: In other words, the best way for an STO future to manifest is for us not to anticipate
that ANYTHING we do will matter. Because, if we are anticipating that what we do will
make a difference, it won't. It is wanting. (A) I can't stop thinking that my working is
going to be useful! (L) I can't stop what I am doing either because it is what I DO. It is
being ME. We have to stop anticipating. We do what is in us to do without expecting it
to matter.
A: And you do it because you are directing you to do it from another plane of existence
where you know the score. Where you are on your present awareness plane, you are
largely, though not completely, scoreless and clueless.
Q: So, it is from another level of reality that we create THIS reality?
Q: How much input do we have from this level of reality regarding the creation of a
future reality, and I use the term "future" loosely, but meaning "future" as we perceive it
from this reality? How much input?
A: About as much awareness as a small child does when contemplating how to fly the
plane they are riding on.
Q: Well, you have talked about the Wave before, and I complained that we did not have
time to do certain things that you had suggested that we do. You said that, yes we would,
and that these things were suggested to "prepare" us for this event. Just trying to deal
with it from a linear point of view, we still have to build this pool with the columns, get a
Nobel prize, supposedly, work with people on the crop circles, and all that. Are we still
looking at doing these things in this linear time progression that we exist in; that we are
aware of as small children on a very large plane?
A: If you let it flow, it will flow.
Q: So, you are us in the future, we are you in the past - when you say this, are you "us"
in the future in the sense of ALL mankind, or in the sense of any particular group of
mankind?
A: In between those limited options.
Q: Could you be more explicit?
A: No, because you wold not "get it."
Q: When I post material on the website, those people who resonate to the material
believe that this refers to them also. I have been of the opinion that Unified Thought
Form being must mean a very large group as represented in this density. I know that we
are dealing with limiting terms. But, is this applied to people who CHOOSE the
Cassiopaean option?
A: Maybe it is best to say it applies to those who recognize the application.
Q: So, if they recognize it, if they know it is them, they are part of it. (A) But, thinking
in nonlinear terms, its up to us to work to make this precise. You are asking this question
which implies that the answer exists. But, exactly what the answer is may be it is not yet
chosen, and it is up to us to make it this way.
A: Lodestar is a clue for you.
Q: I guess that means a guiding star of some sort. Something that attracts... a lodestone
is magnetic, it is where the compass points. In the myth, Cassiopaea, Danae, and Athena
work together to enable Perseus to cut off the head of the Gorgon and kill the sea monster
and rescue Andromeda. Of all the mythical heroes, Perseus stands out because he was
SUCCESSFUL. He went on the quest, he succeeded in the mission, he freed the maiden
in distress, killed a slew of Lizzie types, balanced the situation in his environment, and
then even lived happily ever after. He didn't lose his reason, he didn't fail... it is about the
only really successful myth. He DID it. And did it well. Is that...
A: A quest is successfully followed one step at a time. No need to gauge the staircase.
Q: The only point I was trying to make was that maybe the only reason for the
Cassiopaean connection, maybe even for the term "Cassiopaea," is that it is the archetype
of the function...
A: That is good, ... We have hinted that the way will become
clear when it is necessary.

Laura said:
I'm not sure they were referring to possibly deadly vaccinations. Here's a couple things they have said about the topic:

Cs said:
24 Sept 2001
Q: (L) Are there going to be any other kinds of violence, such as bombs or airplanes being flown into buildings, or release of anthrax, or small pox, or any other kind of chemical or germ warfare activities. Any of those?

Q: (L) Which ones?

A: Fair chance of germ disbursement.

Q: (L) What kind of germ?

A: Influenza.

Q: (L) Do you mean a deadly form of flu?

16 Sept 2002

Q: ... Now, there was a discussion about psychopaths and seemingly being born that way, and a reference was made to mercury content in vaccines and Laura said that there is a distinct possibility that inoculations mentioned may directly affect the brains of infants and turn them into psychopaths. Is that a third area that needs to be pursued in our quest of learning about psychopaths?

A: Such inoculations are designed to make the nervous system more "appropriately tuned" to 4D STS "downloads" and manipulation.

On the topic of having no choice:

Cs said:
16 October 1994

Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of
Revelation?
A: Visa.
Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?
A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you
not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future
of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e.
the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.
Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to
belong to this system?
A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.Q: (L) What happened to free will?
A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with
free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as
we near the change.

Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the
rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get
sucked into this thing?
A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings
desperate push for total control no matter where you go.
Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?
A: Why? Change will follow.
Q: (L) Will it follow soon?
A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of
the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper
perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level
reality, understand?
Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as
feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what
you mean?
A: Sort of, but you need not burn at the stake.
{...}

Q: (L) In the recent past you indicated that chapter 24 of
Matthew and chapter 21 of Luke, were given by Jesus after
his extended sleep state. Now, both of those chapters
refer to the present time as being like the days of Noah.
Is that a correct assessment?
A: In a sense and individual events are as yet undetermined.
Q: (L) Well, the story of Noah tells us that Noah was told to
build an ark.
A: Symbolic.
Q: (L) Yet Noah built an ark. Was it true that certain
individuals, whoever they were, built boats or did things
to survive that terrible cataclysm?
A: No. Look at it this way. Noah built a boat because it
seemed like an enjoyable enterprise and when the flood
came it came in handy, see?
Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we
enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right
time, doing the right thing when whatever happens happens,
right?
Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we
should be doing and be where we should be?
A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run
the risk of going astray.

In reference to the question can we have any effect on events:

Cs said:
17 August 2000

We would like to have a little bit of a clue about the progress of the wave. I would also
like to know if this Wave is sort of like the recompiling of a computer program, with the
universe as the program? What is the progress, and is it going the recompile the program
of our universe?
A: So many questions rolled up into one. But, one way it might go is that all of a
sudden, everything that ever was is new, everything that IS is new, and everything that
will be is new.
Programs change, oh we suppose, what an awesome event indeed!
Q: Is it important for the information about the potential making new of everything and
the awareness of the state of the planet as it is now, or the state of the universe, be shared
and spread so that as many people as possible will be aware at the point of the arrival of
the wave so that it makes it more likely that beneficial changes will occur, that the
universe will change in a positive way? Or is that simply not even important. It will
change the way it is going to change no matter what anybody does?
A: Closer to 2nd criterion.
Q: In other words, we are doing what we are doing, and it doesn't really matter what we
are doing. The Wave will happen, everything will change, become new, and that's that?
A: What matters most is what others are doing, have done and will do.
Q: Who are these others that it matters most what they have done, are doing and will do?
A: Program rewriters, i.e. you and us in the future.
Q: So, what we have done, what we are doing, what we will do - WE - is important? I
think that I missed something. I thought you said that what we were doing simply didn't
matter.
A: You are/will be others.
Q: Okay, how is what we are doing now helping or hindering this process?
A: No help/hinder, just is.
Q: So, this has all been done before? It's a foregone conclusion how it is going to turn
out? It's a done deal?
A: No Laura, stop your linearishness!
Q: I don't understand. Is what we are doing making a difference?
A: What is "time?"
Q: Time is an illusion. (A) Is doing also an illusion?
A: If you are thinking in linear "time" terms.
Q: In other words, the best way for an STO future to manifest is for us not to anticipate
that ANYTHING we do will matter. Because, if we are anticipating that what we do will
make a difference, it won't. It is wanting. (A) I can't stop thinking that my working is
going to be useful! (L) I can't stop what I am doing either because it is what I DO. It is
being ME. We have to stop anticipating. We do what is in us to do without expecting it
to matter.
A: And you do it because you are directing you to do it from another plane of existence
where you know the score. Where you are on your present awareness plane, you are
largely, though not completely, scoreless and clueless
Q: So, it is from another level of reality that we create THIS reality?
Q: Well, you have talked about the Wave before, and I complained that we did not have
time to do certain things that you had suggested that we do. You said that, yes we would,
and that these things were suggested to "prepare" us for this event. Just trying to deal
with it from a linear point of view, we still have to build this pool with the columns, get a
Nobel prize, supposedly, work with people on the crop circles, and all that. Are we still
looking at doing these things in this linear time progression that we exist in; that we are
aware of as small children on a very large plane?
A: If you let it flow, it will flow.Q: So, you are us in the future, we are you in the past - when you say this, are you "us"
in the future in the sense of ALL mankind, or in the sense of any particular group of
mankind?
A: In between those limited options.
Q: Could you be more explicit?
A: No, because you wold not "get it."
Q: When I post material on the website, those people who resonate to the material
believe that this refers to them also. I have been of the opinion that Unified Thought
Form being must mean a very large group as represented in this density. I know that we
are dealing with limiting terms. But, is this applied to people who CHOOSE the
Cassiopaean option?
A: Maybe it is best to say it applies to those who recognize the application.Q: So, if they recognize it, if they know it is them, they are part of it. (A) But, thinking
in nonlinear terms, its up to us to work to make this precise. You are asking this question
which implies that the answer exists. But, exactly what the answer is may be it is not yet
chosen, and it is up to us to make it this way.
A: Lodestar is a clue for you.
Q: I guess that means a guiding star of some sort. Something that attracts... a lodestone
is magnetic, it is where the compass points. In the myth, Cassiopaea, Danae, and Athena
work together to enable Perseus to cut off the head of the Gorgon and kill the sea monster
and rescue Andromeda. Of all the mythical heroes, Perseus stands out because he was
SUCCESSFUL. He went on the quest, he succeeded in the mission, he freed the maiden
in distress, killed a slew of Lizzie types, balanced the situation in his environment, and
then even lived happily ever after. He didn't lose his reason, he didn't fail... it is about the
only really successful myth. He DID it. And did it well. Is that...
A: A quest is successfully followed one step at a time. No need to gauge the staircase.
Q: The only point I was trying to make was that maybe the only reason for the
Cassiopaean connection, maybe even for the term "Cassiopaea," is that it is the archetype
of the function...
A: That is good, ... We have hinted that the way will become
clear when it is necessary.

Reading the above has raised some thoughts and perceptions to me.

There is also the next:

950107 said:
Q: (L) So, for a thousand years we will be living as physical
beings in 4th density... so to speak...
[b]making this transition
during this period... and, by the time it is over we will have
done away with our physical appetites?
[/b] A: Close. Some will be there at the beginning, others will need
more "time."
Q: (T) So, when we are on the 4th density, we are still in the
physical, and we will still be consuming,
will we then be
consuming that energy from 3rd density, the orgasmic energy,
or something like that?
A: Some.
Q: (D) Even if we are STO?
A: Not if completely STO.
Q: (D) Then how do we get energy.... we get energy from
each other. Which is more powerful... the service... well we
have to be service to others... (L) That is because STO
multiplies and grows... STS just fragments, segregates, and
gets smaller and smaller... (J) The law of diminishing returns.
(D) We can access or receive other's energies as we give our
own
?
Q: (D) Well, then, that is where Service to Others is Service
to Self. (L) Any last messages? I feel a lot of changing going
on here. Is there anything for any of us in the way of
guidance?
A: Only if requested specifically.

941103 said:
Q: (L) In other words, the true baptism of the "Holy Spirit"
was when Jesus breathed on his disciples
and transmitted
something like the Reiki initiation?

30 May 2009 said:
Q: (J) Is swine flu going to make a comeback this winter?

A: Sure. They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

Q: (J) I wonder if it's going to affect us?

A: With your diet?!?! Toxicity makes many more susceptible than during other pandemics. Why else do you think that such toxicity is allowed and even encouraged?

Q: (L) What's next?

A: How about "Paleochristianity"?
Q: (laughter) (L) Well since you brought it up... (J) You should respond with, "Now that's an interesting question!" (laughter) (L) What do you mean by Paleochristianity? (laughter) (L) Would you define Paleochristianity for us?

A: The knowledge of realms that all men comprehended before the "fall".Q: (L) Why is it called Christianity? Isn't Christianity strictly related to Christianity as we know it?

A: Oh no! The word was co-opted and everything you know of as Christianity is distorted. For example, the earliest "Christ" was a woman.

Well I am going to jump into the pool, no matter what.

Is it possible that the wave has already begun, that we are now at fourth density but still physicaly?
Is it possible that Christ is here and now teaching in this forum?
Is it possible that the needed for work and clean ourselves will lead us to be able to see that everything has already began?

Is it possible that the wave has already begun, that we are now at fourth density but still physicaly?
I don't think so... Some C's sessions mentions 4D "glimpses" that Laura & co. experienced, and they were pretty different from our 3D perspective. I experienced some kind of tiny glimpse myself, so I guess that if we were, even partially, in 4D, we'll know it.
Is it possible that Christ is here and now teaching in this forum?
This probably refer to the notions of "master" and "groups" as we already talked about. If the group is the master, then maybe the whole group is becoming the Christ, or... Hmm, actually I don't have a clue about that^^

Thanks for clearing that up for me Laura :D I'm still searching for other ways around this should the situation arise. I'm hoping that since I live in one state and work in another, I can somehow confuse them both into thinking I was inoculated already! I know.. I know.. wishful thinking ;)

mada85 said:
Here in the UK, it appears that mandatory vaccinations are being brought in very much under the radar.

Yup, notice the "entire population to be vaccinated" story was quietly slipped out on a Sunday evening, so not enough time to make to morning papers. Also try finding ANY reference to it on the BBC today, nothing, zip, zero.

Other places are covering it though, a few examples below, not important enough for the Beeb though it seems. Go take a look at the majority of comments, people are not happy at the prospect, but then that might only be a reflection of those people angered enough to post a comment, a far larger number might be all too happy to go along with it.

The Independent: Plan to vaccinate UK population against swine flu

The Scotsman: Everyone in the UK to be vaccinated against swine flu pandemic

The Daily Mail: Health bosses announce 20m will be vaccinated against swine flu by Christmas... as virus reaches Downing Street

The Times: Swine flu vaccine rushed through safety checks

The story is now beginning to morph into "might not have enough vaccine available and/or approved in time", maybe they were just testing public reaction?

Associated Press: WHO: Swine flu vaccine may not be fully licensed until end of 2009

LONDON (AP) — A fully licensed swine flu vaccine might not be available until the end of the year, a top official at the World Health Organization said Monday, in a report that could affect many countries' vaccination plans.

But countries could use emergency provisions to get the vaccines out quicker if they decide their populations need them, Marie-Paule Kieny, director of WHO's Initiative for Vaccine Research, said during a news conference.

The Star: Swine flu vaccine production 'less than optimal'

Swine flu vaccine production has hit a snag, with manufacturers reporting a disappointingly low yield when vaccines viruses are grown in eggs.

The World Health Organization says so far the yield for egg-based production is half or less what manufacturers get when they make vaccine to protect against seasonal viruses. The lion's share of influenza vaccine is made by companies that grow the viruses in eggs.

Back
Top Bottom