Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Vaccines

I have two things to add to this discussion:

1) Youtube video by Ron Paul re Swine Flu Scare
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5-Y08qbjo
We should do everything we can to make this video go as viral (pardon the pun) as Susan Boyle's--global even!

2) FLASHBACK: An interview with Dr. Stephan Lanka from the German journal _Factuell_ on the Guerrilla News Network
You won't believe what this virologist has to say...especially about viruses!
_http://www.gnn.tv/A02138
READ THIS INTERVIEW!!! YOU WILL LEARN ONE BIG REASON WHY THE PEOPLE IN MEXICO MAY HAVE DIED! ALSO, A TRUTH THAT IS UNFATHOMABLE!

Hi All,
I happened across this article from the below website. There is some additional information to be found there- Magnesium levels, Nascent Iodine etc.. Please note- This article says to avoid taking Echinacea and Elderberry which may induce a cytokine storm with the H5N1 virus. These items were recommended in the SOTT article on Homeopathy for the 1918 Spanish Flu.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=219#remedy

Natural Antivirals
Submitted by Health Gazette on Thu, 2006-05-11 08:55. Alternative Medicine
Regular readers know that I have no time for the nonsense relating to imagined bird-flu pandemics. However. I regarded the following item of sufficient novelty to be of some interest. You may judge its merits for yourself.

Research suggests certain natural foods may be as effective against virus H5N1 as commercial antivirals.

(PRWEB) May 10, 2006 -- A Biology teacher from Australia, named Stephen Jones, has done extensive research into the H5N1 virus and compiled a list of natural foods that are effective against it and listed others that are detrimental.

The list may come as a surprise to many people since foods such as spirulina and echinacea are listed as detrimental. This strange occurrence is largely due to the fact that the virus is immune to 2 cytokines that the body produces (TNF-a and IL-6). Cytokines are compounds produced by the body’s immune system that attack and remove foreign bodies. The problem is that when a foreign body is immune to certain cytokines, the body sees that its immune response is not working and tries even harder, which can lead to what is called a cytokine storm, where the body becomes flooded with these compounds and they eventually destroy the body itself. Foods such as Echinacea actually stimulate the production of these specific cytokines; hence consuming it is not a good idea if one suspects they may have the virus.

During the 1918 Spanish Flu many healthy young people died from cytokine storms due to their immune systems overreacting. Consuming foods which suppress the production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6 and enhance the production of the ones that actually are effective against the virus will aid the patient greatly.

Other foods that create mucous in the respiratory tract, such as bananas, are also listed as detrimental due to the fact that the predominant breeding ground of the virus is the respiratory tract and another way in which a patient may suffer is due to the body's over production of mucous in this area.

Folk Medicines and Herbs to use and avoid with Bird Flu

Below is a list of foods that are said to contain substances that are natural antivirals, immune boosters or they decrease cytokines TNF-a and IL-6.

Alternative medications that are most likely to help us during a severe pandemic:

Garlic (allicin) - Very effective antiviral. Best if fresh (raw) and crushed. Must be consumed within 1 hour of crushing. Dosage is initially 2 to 3 cloves per day but later reduce until no body odour occurs. No toxic effects noted. (Pubmed PMID 9049657)

Vitamin C - Boosts the immune system and is an antiviral by blocking the enzyme neuraminadase. Viruses need neuraminadase to reproduce. There are anecdotal stories of people taking large amounts of Vitamin C (children ½) surviving the Spanish Flu. Research shows that it may reduce the production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. A study on 470 people involved giving the test group 1000 mg hourly for 6 hours and then 1000 mg 3 times daily after reporting flu symptoms. Symptoms decreased by 85%. (Pubmed PMID 10543583, 634178, 16169205, 12876306)

Green Tea (possible Tamiflu/Relenza alternative)- Very effective antiviral. Also decreases the production of the cytokine (catechins) TNF-a. Inhibits neuraminidase. May have antiviral activity that is equal to other antivirals such as Tamiflu. (Pubmed PMID 16137775)

St Johns Wort (Hypericum) - Very effective antiviral. Also decreases the production of the cytokine IL-6. Hypericum is an extract from St John’s Wort. There have been some very successful field trials in commercial flocks infected with H5N1 in Vietnam. (Pubmed PMID 7857513, 11518071, 11362353, 7857513, 11518071)

Vitamin E - Immune booster. Also decreases the production of the cytokine TNF-a. (Pubmed PMID 155882360, 10929076) Experiments involved using mice. Very suitable for immune compromised people, especially the elderly. Effects enhanced when taken with Vitamin C.

Apple Juice - Antiviral. Fresh apple juice including the pulp and skin has greater antiviral activity than heated commercial apple juice. More research is needed. Effectiveness on H5N1 is unknown. (Pubmed PMID 32832, 12452634)

Resveratrol - Antiviral. In addition to inhibiting neuraminidase, Resveratrol also sends a message to cells to stop manufacturing viruses. This is a proven antiviral found naturally in red wine, peanuts, mulberries, Japanese Knotwood root (richest source), raisins and red grapes. Resveratrol supplements are relatively inexpensive, are more stable than wine and is available in liquid form for absorption in the mouth. No toxic effects noted. (Pubmed PMID 1583880, 12817628, 15985724)

Scuttellaria (Skullcap) - Antiviral. A herb used as a tea. It has no side effects and is also a mild tranquilliser. Research suggests neuraminidase, which is a substance needed by the H5N1 virus to reproduce, may be inhibited.

Cranberry Juice - Early research shows that it may be an antiviral, making viruses less able to invade or multiply. Effectiveness on H5N1 is unknown. (Pubmed PMID15781126)

Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) - Decreases the production of the cytokine TNF-a. Also boosts immune system. The number of white blood cells was significantly increased during treatment. No toxicity was noted. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=search&DB=pubmed) Active constituents can be found in the leaves, bark, vine, and roots. Water extraction from bark used. Children and pregnant women are to avoid. Has a potentially damaging effect on the DNA of proliferating cells. (cancers, foetuses, growing children)

Curcumin (Tumeric Spice) - Decreases the production of the cytokine TNF-a. This is the yellow compound in turmeric spice. Research shows that this may be very good for preventing a cytokine storm although this is not proven. Must be taken with food or gastritis or peptic ulcers may occur. Pregnant women and feeding mothers should avoid this. The medicinal properties of curcurnin cannot be utilised when used alone due to rapid metabolism in the liver and intestinal wall. When combined with Piperine found in black pepper the absorption is increased with no adverse effects. Obtainable from health stores in tablets, liquid, capsules already combined with piperine. Dosage is 500mg to 4000mg daily.

Astragalus root (Astragali Radix) - Boosts immune system. (Pubmed PMID15588652)

Tea tree Steam Inhalation - Reduces the cytokine TNF-a. Add 2 drops of tea tree oil in a bowl of steaming water. Cover head with a towel and inhale for 5 to 10 minutes. Relieves congestion and fights infection. Its effectiveness is unknown. (Pubmed PMID 11131302)

The following substances may be best to avoid during a H5N1 pandemic

Elderberry juice (Sambucal) - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. This substance is very effective against the common flu but may not be desirable for the H5N1 virus. Increases in these cytokines may trigger a lethal cytokine storm. (Isr Med Journal2002 Nov;4:944-6)

Micro Algae (Chlorella and Spirulina) - AVOID - Increases production of cytokine TNF-a. (Pubmed PMID 11731916)

Honey - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. (Pubmed PMID12824009)

Chocolate - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. (Pubmed PMID 12885154, PMID 10917928)

Echinacea - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. Although it is often used for normal flu, research shows that it may increase the chance of cytokine storms for H5N1. (Pubmed PMID 15556647, 9568541)

Kimchi - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. (Pubmed PMID15630182)

Dairy products & Bananas - AVOID - These foods increase mucous production.

References:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/ (search using Pubmed ID number listed after each food)

Some Herbal Remedies

Lomatium dissectum root — A Native American remedy. A powerful herbal tincture that kills viruses by disrupting their genes (a chain terminator). When tested at NIH, it made DDI (an AIDS drug) 4000 times more potent. Dose = 2 droppersful / day.

Monolaurin — the natural anti-microbial substance in mother’s milk, made from lauric acid (a fatty acid). Patented by Ecological Formulas. Adult dose is 6 capsules / day. Safe and effective for children at lower doses based on weight.

Echinacea angustifolia root — A native American remedy. Multiple European and American studies have shown that this herb can reduce the risk by one-half of catching a cold, and shorten the duration of a cold by 1.4 days. It should contain all 3 active compounds (polysaccharides, alkylamides and cichoric acid). Dose is 3 grams / day. Not recommended for children.

Olive Leaf Extract — This herbal compound fights bacteria, yeast, fungus and viruses.

L-Lysine — An amino acid that interferes with viral genes (a chain terminator). It has been shown to be extremely effective against Herpes viruses, but has some action against most other viruses.

Vitamin C — Enhances the micro-tubules (cell skeletons) in immune cells, helping them to extend outward (pseudopods) and engulf viruses and bacteria.

Thymus Extract — organic bovine thymus, which provides the 4 basic hormones to stimulate the immune system.

Transfer Factor Plus– A combination of 2 powerful factors: (1) Transfer factors from bovine collostrum, which stimulate the immune system to make natural killer cells. There are over 1000 scientific papers on the efficacy of transfer factor. (2) Japanese mushrooms with anti-viral properties. Together they have been shown to elevate natural killer cells 4000%. Dose 1-2 capsules / day. You can buy Transfer Factor here: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/store/cart.php?m=search_results&search=Transfer+Factor&button=Go!

I live in Sydney Australia. On the way to work this morning I heard a news report on the ABC. The Indonesian Health Minister was reported as stating that Hispanic people are much more susceptible to this virus that other races, such as Indonesians, which got me to thinking about ethnic bio-warfare. Not sure why somebody would target Hispanics particularly though.

Here are some excerpts from the news report:

Indonesia's health minister says the reason the country has been spared from any confirmed swine flu infections is largely because of its climate.

Dr Siti Fadilah Supari was previously embroiled in controversy when she decided to cease sharing samples of the deadly H5N1 bird flu virus with the World Health Organisation (WHO), because of fears that any vaccines developed would be sold for profit to the developing world, with no share going to Indonesia.

Now she is seeking to calm the nation worst-hit by bird flu by suggesting that the H1N1 swine flu virus may be more of a problem for people of Spanish origin than Indonesians.

_http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0429/swineflu.html

Germany confirms first swine flu case

Germany has confirmed its first case of swine flu, in a patient in Bavaria.

New Zealand has announced three more likely swine flu cases, taking its total of probable and confirmed infections to 14.

The news came as the government gave itself sweeping powers to deal with the outbreak, including placing people under compulsory quarantine.

Officials said another 31 possible cases were being investigated and that 179 people were in isolation.

In Australia, where 90 people are being tested, the government has introduced new powers to detain and isolate suspected sufferers.

Following earlier advice from the US, the EU and Canada that citizens should avoid non-essential travel to Mexico, Cuba and Argentina have suspended flights there, while Carnival Cruise Lines and Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd said they were temporarily suspending port calls in the country.

Notices are being put in place at Irish ports and airports this morning offering advice to people returning from countries affected by the swine flu virus.

Although test results from four suspected cases here proved negative, health officials expect that more suspected cases will arise in the coming days as people return from affected areas.

The Mexican Health Minister said 159 people are now believed to have died from the virus out of 2,500 suspected cases.

However amid confusion, Jose Angel Cordova told a news conference that only seven of the deaths had been confirmed as being caused by the new virus. That figure has been revised downwards from 20.

US President Obama has asked Congress for an additional $1.5bn to fight the outbreak.

A lot of Dutch people are getting stressed by this and are buying all kind of things to protect themselves..

I have read this news this morning :

A member of the World Health Organisation (WHO) has dismissed claims that more than 150 people have died from swine flu, saying it has officially recorded only seven deaths around the world.

Reports have put the likely death toll from the virus at 152, with Mexican officials confirming 20 deaths.

The number of cases under observation in Mexico alone has reportedly reached 1,614.

But Vivienne Allan, from WHO's patient safety program, said the body had confirmed that worldwide there had been just seven deaths - all in Mexico - and 79 confirmed cases of the disease.

"Unfortunately that (150-plus deaths) is incorrect information and it does happen, but that's not information that's come from the World Health Organisation," Ms Allan told ABC Radio on Wednesday morning.

"That figure is not a figure that's come from the World Health Organisation and, I repeat, the death toll is seven and they are all from Mexico."

Ms Allan said WHO had confirmed 40 cases of swine flu in the Americas, 26 in Mexico, six in Canada, two in Spain, two in the UK and three in New Zealand.

Ms Allan said it was difficult to measure how fast the virus was spreading.

She said a real concern would be if the flu virus manifested in a country where a person had had no contact with Mexico, and authorities were watching all countries for signs of that.

"There is no pattern that has emerged at this stage to be able to say that it is spreading in a particular way or it is spreading into a particular country... the situation is continuing to evolve," she said.

She said the WHO was not recommending against overseas travel, but urged those who felt sick to stay home and others to ensure they kept their hands clean.

No decision had yet been made about vaccinations.

"This virus is not airborne, it's caused by droplets... so it's not a time for worry. It's a time to be prepared," Ms Allan said.

Source:_http://news.ninemsn.com.au/health/807544/only-7-confirmed-swine-flu-deaths-who

There is some claims that this may have been a attempt at mass infection through this years flu shots, anyone heard about a company I believe called Baxter which apparently normal flu shot vacines got infected with the h5n1 virus which lead to the mutation. It in this video interview in following link you have to watch all four parts to get the story behind it.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgcLC0SLNK4&feature=related

One thing I would like to also say as well, few years ago I saw a lecture by a man named Dr Deagle (he also in that interview) in the lecture he spoke of a super bug he was aware off and described how it would work one of the things he mentioned was that normal antibotic treatments would make it worse, he also spoke about how through splicing a very deadly strain made from the bird flu could result.

I think this is important to notice the concidence around when his lecture took place and how alot of what he spoke about has been occuring since then, there other topics covered in the lecture I believe one part even spoke about the extra terrestials and advanced technology and how corrupted the CDC really is.

Another thing anyone know if LifeSilver helps with this flu at all, my itution lead me to the product and ive used it for years and havnt even had a cold I am wondering if this tool giving to us might be means to help fight this biological weapon we may be facing. I personally will be avoided all flu shots "never had one never will".

This also sounds like V-vedetta movie abit.

(V) I'm going to be brave here and ask if it's possible to get a symbol this evening that may
work on viruses? (L) Viruses? (V) I know ...okay I'm back to the same question of consciousness.
A: Viruses make inroads only when there exists gaps in consciousness. A full field of awareness closes the
gaps. Heal the soul by means of increased knowledge which leads to DNA modification which closes
gaps...To do it otherwise amounts to self violation of lesson profiles elected by the self.
C's 30 march 2002

This is good point for today's madness.

I was reading some of the articles about swine flu and there is definitely a mess and confusion out there. There is also a confusion about effecting generally Hispanic people and the strain is relatively mild as it is stated in this article. One of our immediate reactions is that Tamiflu or vaccines will be used to gain money and effecting people's health. I think it is an efficient method to destroy humanity, but I have other ideas as well.

The life cycle of a virus(although it isn't alive) consist of two possible choices when it enters a cell. It can etiher be in a lysogenic cycle or in a lytic cycle. Here an excerpt from wikipedia article:

Lysogeny, or the lysogenic cycle, is one of two methods of viral reproduction (the lytic cycle is the other). Lysogeny in prokaryotes is characterized by integration of the bacteriophage nucleic acid into the host bacterium's genome. The newly integrated genetic material, called a prophage can be transmitted to daughter cells at each subsequent cell division, and a later event (such as UV radiation) can release it, causing proliferation of new phages via the lytic cycle. Lysogenic cycles can also occur in eukaryotes, although the method of incorporation of DNA is not fully understood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysogenic

As you can see, when a virus is in a lysogenic cycle, it can be induced to change that state with later events. I tend to think, there are side effects of Tamiflu that was written in the forum and Tamiflu doesn't destroy the virus, but cause it to enter a lysogenic cycle and stay there for a suitable environment. And what would be such an environment? In this thread, started by Galaxia2002, we discussed the relationship between comets and viruses.

Galaxia2002 started the thread for a different kind of reason, but in the end we all agreed that one of the relationship between comets and viruses is that probably comets weaken the immune system of the humans and increase the efficiency of the virus. And there is a new meteor crash reported in Arizona:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/182880-US-Large-meteor-crashes-near-Flagstaff-Arizona

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/183005-US-Meteor-strikes-Flagstaff-area-

And when I was reading Swine Flu Pandemic - Fact or Fiction I encountered a quote from an evolutionary biologist:

Ewald said:
"For bird flu to evolve into a human pandemic, the strain that finds a home in humanity has to be a strain that is both highly virulent and highly transmissible. Deadliness has to translate somehow into popularity; H5N1 has to find a way to kill or immobilize its human hosts, and still find other hosts to infect. Usually that doesn't happen."

Ewald goes on to explain that evolution in general is all about trade-offs, and in the evolution of infections the trade-off is between virulence and transmissibility.

What this means is that in order for a "bird flu" or "swine flu" to turn into a human pandemic, it has to find an environment that favors both deadly virulence and ease of transmission.

My hypothesis for overall situation is that: In its "mild form" and in its lysogenic cycle the virus will get more chance to spread both in human body and in the community(if the community wasn't infected before by other methods), so ease of transmisson is obtained. Later, when the comets decrease the immunity of host and induce lytic cycle for the virus, it will go and start to kill people.

The Brookings Institute came out with a study in 2006 of the global economic impact of influenza:
_http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Files/rc/papers/2006/02development_mckibbin/200602.pdf

In the document the authors refer to various shocks which made me think of disaster capitalism (shock doctrine), swine flu would be a biological shock then. This recent flue seems to be serving at least a double purpose: population reduction and economic destabilizer.

D.

I see that an article I referred to earlier on this thread from the Guerrilla News Network via a link from the What Really Happened website, is now listed on Sott.net--No Panic - Dr. Stephan Lanka on Bird Flu, AIDS and the Corruption of Medicine (_http://www.gnn.tv/A02138). Dr. Lanka is a virologist with incredibly startling statements in regards to bird flu and the true nature of viruses (interview date - October 27, 2005):

DR LANKA, are we in Germany threatened by the bird flu?

Only indirectly. Next year there will many fewer babies in Germany. According to the media, the storks will all be snatched away by the bird flu. We’ll have to get used to this.

DO YOU MEAN THAT SERIOUSLY?

Just as seriously as there being any danger for us from the purported bird flu virus H5N1. The danger or the disaster lies somewhere else entirely.

WHERE, IN YOUR OPINION, does the danger or the disaster lie?

We have allowed ourselves to lose the habit of using our reason.

That is the actual danger or the disaster. The politicians and the media are taking it upon themselves to delude us into believing everything, for instance, delude us into believing that migratory birds in Asia have been infected with an extremely dangerous, deadly virus.

These mortally diseased birds then keep flying for weeks on end. They fly thousands of kilometres, and then in Romania, in Turkey, Greece and elsewhere infect hens, geese or other poultry, with which they have had no contact, and which within a very short time get diseased and die.

But the migratory birds do not get diseased and do not die, but keep on flying, for weeks on end, thousands of kilometres. Anyone who believes this will also believe that babies are brought by the stork. In fact the larger part of people in Germany do believe in a danger from bird flu, don’t they.

IS THERE, THEN, no bird flu at all?

Since the late 19th century, diseases of poultry in mass animal farming have been observed: Bluecolouring of the crest, decrease in egglaying performance, sagging of the feathers, and sometimes these animals die too. These diseases were called bird pest.

In present-day mass poultry farming, in particular when hens are being raised in cages, many animals die each day as a result of species-alien animal [factory] farming. After a time, these consequences of mass animal farming were no longer called bird pest, but bird flu.

So for decades, we have been told that a transferable virus is the cause of this, in order to deflect from the actual causes.

THEN THOSE 100 MILLION hens which appear to have died from bird flu in reality have died from stress or and/or from nourishment deficiency and poisoning?

No! If one hen lies fewer eggs or gets a blue crest and that hen is tested H5N1-positive too, then all the other hens are gassed. That is how there got to be those 100 million apparently H5N1-killed hens.

If you look at this more closely, then you see behind it a several-decades-long strategy: In the West, the big enterprises are cleaning up on this, because those animals that died “from the contagious disease” are being compensated for at the expense of the general public, at the highest market price, while in Asia and everywhere where poultry are being farmed successfully, the poultry market there is being destroyed maliciously and on purpose under the leadership of the UN organization FAO [United Nation’s Food and Agriculture Organization]

All big Western poultry farming enterprises, therefore, are keeping their mouths shut and by means of their veterinaries are seeing to it that, if the market price for poultry sinks, they get an infectious disease diagnosed, so that they can get their animals sold at a higher price than would be possible with normal farming, “taken care of” at the governmentally guaranteed maximum price, and all the animals in one single batch too.

To bring it to the common denominator: It’s modern subvention scamming combined with paralyzing scaremongering, which as a secondary effect guarantees that nobody asks for proof.

WHAT DID THOSE 61 PERSONS DIE of who were demonstrated to have H5N1?

There is only very little in the way of publicly available reports, describing what were the symptoms and how these persons were then treated. These cases clearly point in one direction: Persons with symptoms of a cold, who then had the bad luck to fall into the hands of H5N1 hunters, were killed with enormous amounts of chemotherapy [chemical pharmaceuticals] supposed to restrain the phantom virus. Isolated in plastic tents, surrounded by madmen in space suits, they died, in panicky fear, from multiple organ failures.

DOES THIS BIRD FLU VIRUS then not exist at all?

In humans, in the blood or in other bodily fluids, in an animal or in a plant there never have been seen or demonstrated structures which you could characterize as bird flu viruses or flu viruses or any other supposedly disease-causing virus. The causes of those diseases which are being maintained to be caused by a virus, also those in animals, which can arise quickly and in individuals either one after the other or several at the same time, are known since a long time back.

However much you stretch things in biology, there is simply no place for viruses as the causative agents of diseases. Only if I ignore the findings of Dr Hamer’s New Medicine , according to which shock events are the cause of many diseases, and the findings of chemistry on the effects of poisonings and deficiencies, and then if I ignore the findings of physics about the effects of radiation, then there is a place for imaginings such as disease-causing viruses.

WHY THEN are disease-causing viruses still being maintained to exist?

The academic medicine protagonists/practitioners need the paralyzing, stupifying and destructive fear of disease-causing phantom viruses as a central basis for their existence:

Firstly, in order to harm many people with vaccinations, in order to build up for themselves a clientele of chronically ill and ailing objects who will put up with anything being done to them.

Secondly, in order not to have to admit that they are failing totally in their treatment of chronic illnesses and have killed and are killing more people than all wars so far have made possible.

Every practitioner of academic medicine is conscious of this, but only very few dare to speak about it. Therefore it’s no wonder either that among professional groups, it is that of the academic medicine practitioners that has the highest suicide rate, far surpassing other professional groups.

Thirdly, the academic medicine practitioners need the paralyzing and stupifying fear of diabolical viruses, in order to conceal their historical origin as an oppression and killing instrument of the Vatican’s when it was struggling to rise in the world, having developed out of the usurping West Roman army.

Academic medicine has been and is the most important pillar of support of all dictatorships and governments which do not want to submit to written law, to constitutions, to human rights, that is, to the democratically legitimized social contract.

This explains too why academic medicine really can and is allowed to do anything that pleases it, and in this is subjected to no control whatsoever. If we do not overcome this, we will all perish by this academic medicine.

AREN’T YOU EXAGGERATING a little here?

Unfortunately, no! Anyone who opens his eyes will see this in that way.

Ivan Illich warned about this already in 1975 in his analysis “Die Enteignung der Gesundheit” (“The Expropriation of Health”). This book still exists today, under the title: Die Nemesis der Medizin (Medical Nemesis).

Goethe described the state of academic medicine in Faust right to the point. He has the physician Dr Faustus admit:

“Hier war die Arznei, die Patienten starben und niemand fragte, wer genas, so haben wir mit höllischen Latwergen, in diesen Tälern, diesen Bergen weit schlimmer als die Pest getobt, ich selbst habe das Gift an Tausende gegeben, sie welkten hin, ich muss erleben, dass man die frechen Mörder lobt.”

“Here was the medicine, the patients died and nobody asked who got better,
thus we have ravaged with infernal electuaries1, much worse than the disease
in these valleys, these mountains, I myself have given the poison to thousands,
they withered away, but the impudent murderers are being praised.”)

1 Electuary – A drug mixed with sugar and water or honey into a pasty mass suitable for oral administration.

Goethe calls practitioners of academic medicine who are giving people the electuaries, that is, the poisonous substances, unabashed murderers, who still today are being praised.

Here I can and also must refer to our publications, because we have, as the first to do so, put the central revealing question to modern medicine and have documented and commented on the resulting confessions.

At www.klein-klein-aktion.de and www.klein-klein-verlag.de you will find all the relevant information on this.

WHY HAVE YOU SPECIFICALLY hit on this “scam of the century”?

I studied molecular biology. In the course of my studies I demonstrated the existence of the first virus in the sea, in a sea alga. This proof was first published in a scientific publication in 1990, in accordance with the standard of the natural sciences. The virus whose existence I demonstrated reproduces itself in the alga, can leave it and reproduce itself again in other algae of this kind, without having any negative effects, and this virus stands in no connection whatsoever with any disease.

For instance in one litre of sea water, there are over 100 million viruses of various kinds very different from each other. Fortunately, the health authorities and the doctors have not become aware of this, otherwise there since long would have been a law permitting sea bathing only for persons attired in total body condoms.

Biological structures which would do anything negative however have never been seen. The basis of biological life is togetherness, is symbiosis, and in this there is no place for war and destruction. War and destruction in biological life is something purported by sick and criminal brains.

In the course of my studies, I and others have not been able to find proof of the existence of disease-causing viruses anywhere. Later we have discoursed on this publicly and have called on people not to believe us either but to check out themselves whether or not there are disease-causing viruses.

Out of this there arose the klein-klein action [anti-vaccine action group], which since 5 years back has been asking the health authorities for proofs and which finally has gotten admission of and certainty of the fact that there is no proof of disease-causing viruses and no proof of a benefit of vaccination. In order to enable us to make these results publicly known without falsification of them, we founded the klein-klein-verlag (publishing house) three years ago.

WHAT VIRUSES ARE THERE at all, then, and what are they doing?

Structures which you can characterize as viruses exist in many species of bacteria and in simple life forms, similar to bacteria. They are elements of different cells living together in a common cell type that remains independent. This is called a symbiosis – an endosymbiosis – which has arisen in the course of the process of different cell types and structures combining, an endosymbiosis that has brought forth the present cell type, the type of cells which humans, animals and plants are made of.

Like the mitochondria, the bacteria in all our cells that breathe our oxygen [and produce our energy], and the chloroplasts, the bacteria in all plants, which produce oxygen, the viruses are parts – components of cells.

This is very important: Viruses are component parts of very simple organisms, for instance of the confervacae type of algae, a particular species of a one-celled chlorella alga and of very many bacteria. As existing there, these viral component parts are called phages.

In complex organisms however, in particular in humans, or in animals or plants, such structures which you might call viruses have never been seen.

The bacteria in our cells, the mitochondria, or the bacteria in every plant, the chloroplasts, which cannot leave the common cell, since they are dependent on the metabolism of the cell. But viruses can leave the cell, since they are not carrying out any survival-vital tasks within the cell.

Viruses, thus, are component parts of the cell which have turned their entire metabolism over to the common cell and therefore can leave the cell. Outside the common cell, they are helping other cells, in that they are transferring construction and energy substances. Any other function of theirs has never been observed.

Those actual viruses which have been scientifically demonstrated to exist, are performing in the very complex processes of interactions of different cells, a helping, a supporting and in no case a destructive role.

Also in the case of diseases, neither in the diseased organism nor in a bodily fluid has any structure which you could characterize as a virus ever been seen or isolated2. The proposition that there is any illness-causing virus whatsoever is a transparent swindle, a fatal lie with dramatic consequences.

YOU ARE NOT SAYING that the dangerous AIDS virus is only a virtual one, are you?

Not only I am maintaining that the so-called AIDS virus “HIV” has never been scientifically demonstrated to exist, but only is being maintained to exist because of a purported consensus.

The Bundesgesundheitsministerin, the Minister for Public Health in Germany, Ulla Schmidt, wrote on 05.01.2004 to the Member of Parliament (Bundestagsabgeordneten) Rudolf Kraus:

“Of course the Human Immunodeficiency Virus is considered – in international scientific consensus – to be scientifically demonstrated to exist.”

Today, after many years, citizens have time and again asked the health authorities here in Germany for scientific proof of the existence of the purported illness-causing viruses, the health authorities are no longer maintaining that any virus whatsoever purportedly causing a disease has been directly proved to exist.

In an ongoing process of petitioning to the Bundestag (German parliament), the Ministry of Public Health passed the bucket of responsibility on such matters on to the Ministry of Research. The Ministry of Research now is taking up the absurd standpoint that the constitutionally guaranteed freedom of science prohibits the state from checking on that which science maintains.

BUT THAT’S ABSURD. That would mean that the state is surrendering us, helpless and protectionless, into the hands of an uncontrolled science which can do and cause to be done anything it wants. Are you really of the opinion that the state is exposing us in such a way?

I do not have an opinion here. Concerning these matters, I can only see and point to the facts. We are experiencing in the present bird flu panic that the state, contrary to its knowledge, in Germany is surrendering the population into the hands of some persons or other who are camouflaging themselves as scientists. An enforced chemotherapy is being planned, and next spring the entire German population is to be forcibly vaccinated twice against the purported bird flu phantom.

But neither has ever a bird flu virus been demonstrated to exist, nor has the existence of any virus whatsoever that would have anything to do with anybody’s falling ill been demonstrated. Such viruses do not exist. Precisely in the same manner as the minister admitted, concerning the purported AIDS virus, they are being maintained to exist because of an international scientific consensus.

BUT THE BIRD FLU VIRUS H5N1, dangerous to humans, was quite recently very precisely demonstrated to exist in an English laboratory!

If a virus coming directly from a body or a bodily fluid, for instance from birds, has been proved to exist, then any average scientist can check out, in any typical laboratory, within a day, whether this virus is present in the dead animal. This has never occurred. On the contrary, what is being used to prove viral existence are indirect test methods which tell absolutely nothing.

For instance, it’s being maintained that there are antibodies which attach to the body of the purported virus and only to that, so when there’s a reaction between a body and an antibody, the existence of the purported virus has been demonstrated.

In reality, those purported antibodies are soluble blood albumins, which play a central role in the structural integrity [“making tight”] of cells which are growing and dividing and in the healing of wounds.

These blood albumins, also called globulins, in a test-tube containing corresponding concentrations of acids and bases, minerals and solvents, will combine arbitrarily with other albumins. Thus you can make any sample taken from an animal or a person test arbitrarily positive or negative. This must be quite clearly said too – It’s complete and criminal wilfulness.

It is also maintained that, by means of a biochemical multiplication technique called polymerase chain reaction (PCR), the so-called gene substance of the virus can be multiplied and thus be proved to exist – but this is a swindle. Firstly, nowhere does there exist a gene substance of a disease-causing virus, to which one might compare the artificially multiplied particles of gene substance. Secondly, only such parts of gene substances get multiplied which already existed beforehand in those fluids which are being used for indirectly demonstrating the existence of the purported virus.

And it’s quite simple:

A thousand pieces of indirect proof, corn circles for instance, do not make an UFO either. You don’t even have to know English, so as to read those publications to which the virus swindlers are referring, in order to see for yourself that nowhere in them does a virus appear: If you ask those scientists for proof of the existence of the purported viruses, for instance that of H5N1, you will get only evasions in return and never a concrete answer.

On TV we have heard time and again that the investigations were carried out in an English laboratory. The name of that English laboratory the public has not been told. It’s the reference laboratory of the EU for bird flu, in Weybridge. I have asked the scientists several times for the pieces of proof of the existence of the H5N1 virus. They have replied to me only once, and after that never again, and wrote that they did not understand my question.

note – German journalist Torsten Engelbrecht wrote the German health authorities, asking the same question – the final response was “There is no scientific forecasting method that could support the possibility that an influenza virus can induce a new pandemic at this time4.”]

I also have written several times to the World Health Organization and in particular to the bird flu pandemic co-ordinator, the German Klaus Stöhr, and asked for proof of the existence of the bird flu virus. Neither the WHO nor Klaus Stöhr has responded.

BUT WHAT DOES THIS H5N1, which makes the whole world tremble, mean?

The “H” in H5N1 stands for haemaglutinin, the “N” stands for neuraminidase.

The pseudo-virologists are maintaining that in the protective coat of influenza viruses, there are albumins of the type haemaglutinin and albumins of the type of the enzyme neuraminidase.

These are the most diverse substances in biochemistry that are being referred to – not only albumins, but haemaglutinin, which cause the red blood-corpuscles to lump together with each other.

The pseudo-virologists have jointly agreed that in the protective coat of influenza viruses there supposedly are 15 different kinds of albumins having the property of a haemaglutinin. The “5” here stands for Type Five of a purported albumin, whose existence, again, is also only being demonstrated indirectly.

Now in order to prove the existence of an influenza virus, in the laboratory red blood-corpuscles are mixed with samples in which there supposedly is the purported virus. If the red blood-corpuscles lump together, then it is maintained that a haemaglutinin in an influenza virus must be the cause of this, without there ever having been a virus isolated – let alone a virus being seen in such a sample or from/in such a mixture.

From the way in which the lumping together occurs the pseudo-virologists then conclude, precisely in the manner of the Oracles in the cartoon Asterix and Obelix, which type of haemaglutinin, supposedly, has been found. For this, these scientists have available a multitude of test procedures. These tests are constructed so that the precisely the type of haemaglutinin the “testing” scientist has assumed in advance would be present, becomes indicated.

This is also precisely what is done with the neuraminidase enzyme, which is maintained to be a component part of the protecting hood of influenza viruses. Here, 9 different types are being maintained by the pseudovirologists to exist.

In reality the neuraminidase is an enzyme which, by separating parts of an amino sugar called neuramin acid, regulates the surface tension which is decisive for metabolism.

Analogous to the “viral” haemaglutinin there are a multitude of corrupt test procedures which “demonstrate” the result – that is, “the existence of” precisely that type of neuraminidase that the overseeing virologist already had assumed in advance.

So it is also no wonder that that turkey cock belonging to the 73 year-old farmer Dimitris Kominaris of the East Aegean island Inousses, which ostensibly died of H5N1, has vanished without a trace. Or that at the reference laboratory in question no sample from Greece has arrived either. Or that the clairvoyant media have reported that a first sample has confirmed the suspicion.

For demonstrating the existence of H5N1, really no sample is necessary either, since, as is the case with all purported contagious diseases, it is a question of a planned action, intended for political reasons to induce fear.

...to be continued. Emphasis mine.

Continuation of interview --No Panic - Dr. Stephan Lanka on Bird Flu, AIDS and the Corruption of Medicine (_http://www.gnn.tv/A02138). Emphasis mine.

IN THE MEDIA, PHOTOS of bird flu viruses and influenza viruses constantly are being shown. Some of these photos show round formations. Are those not viruses?

No! Firstly, those round formations which supposedly are influenza viruses are, as every molecular biologist can see, artificially-produced particles consisting of fats and albumins. The layman can check on this by asking for a scientific publication in which these pictures are reproduced and described and the composition of the formations shown is documented. Such a publication does not exist.

Secondly, those pictures which supposedly show bird flu viruses in reality show, as every biologist can make out without any doubt, quite normal component parts of cells, or complete cells which happen to be in the process of exporting or importing cellular and metabolic component parts. Again, the layman can check on this very precisely, by asking for those publications on which those photos are based and from which they originate: He will never receive such publications.
The scaremongerers’ craft guild is loath to expose its trade basis, the swindles with laboratory and animal experiments.

If you ask the picture agencies or a news agency such as the DPA [German (Deutsch) Press Agency] where they’re getting these photos of theirs from, they will refer you to the American contagious-disease authority the CDC of the Pentagon. It is from the CDC that the only photo of the purported H5N1 originates.

This photo shows the length section cut and also the cross section cut of tubes in cells which have been caused to die in a test-tube. These small tubes in the professional language are called microtubuli, and serve the transport and communication in the cell and in the process of cell division.

IT HAS BEEN DEMONSTRATED HOWEVER THAT H5N1 kills hen embryos and can be cultivated in eggs. Is it not so?

These experiments have been used for over 100 years to “prove” the existence of several “viruses” quite different from each other, for instance also that of the purported smallpox virus. In these experiments, extracts are injected through the eggshell into the embryo. Depending on how much is injected and where in the embryo the supposedly “virus-infected” extract is injected, the embryo dies faster or more slowly. It would die from such injections in precisely the same manner if the extracts were sterilized in advance.

This killing then is presented by those virologists,

firstly, as direct proof of the existence of the respective virus,

secondly as proof of the possibility of multiplying the virus,

and thirdly and simultaneously as proof of the isolation of the virus.

From hen embryos killed in this way, millions of which are dying silently each year at the vaccine manufacturers’, various vaccine substances are being produced.

Besides hen embryos, also cells are being killed in test-tubes in order to present the dying of these cells as proof of the existence, the multiplying and the isolation of a disease-causing virus.

Nowhere however is a virus being isolated in this manner, photographed in an electron microscope and its component parts described in processes of the type called electrophoresis.

BUT THEN WHAT DOES KILL THE ANIMALS in the animal experiments, if it is not the H5N1?

Concerning this too you only have to take a look at the publications in which these animal experiments are described. Hens are being slowly suffocated to death within three days by means of administering a fluid to them through the windpipe.

In small Java monkeys, 30 days before the purported infection, temperature transmitters are being placed in the abdomen; 5 days before the purported infection they are fixated in an air sub-pressure chamber and at the point of the so-called infection, an amount of liquid corresponding to 6 schnapps glasses for humans is pressed through the tube in the windpipe of these young animals.

Parts of the same extract from dying, that is putrefying, cells are sprayed into both eyes and into the tonsils of the animals. In many cases, suffocation attacks are caused in the animals by means of rinsing the bronchial tubes, etc. The resulting damage and destruction is then presented as the result of H5N1.

I have informed the earlier Minister for Consumer Protection, Künast, and the present minister, Trittin, who are presenting themselves as protectors of animals, about this, via their personal reporters. There was no reaction.
BUT THE VIRUS OF THE SPANISH FLU has been reconstructed genetically and also has been demonstrated to be a bird flu virus!

What, was reconstructed genetically is nothing else than a model of the genetic substance of an influenza virus. An influenza virus has never been isolated. A genetic substance of an influenza virus has never been isolated either. All that has been done is multiplying gene substance by means of the biochemical multiplication method “polymerase chain reaction” [PCR]. With this method it also is possible to arbitrarily multiply new, never earlier existing, short pieces of gene substance.

Thus it’s possible with this technique also to manipulate the genetic fingerprint, that is, to test someone as identical to or different from a sample that has been “found”. Only if very much of gene substance is found that can be compared [to an isolate] is found will the genetic fingerprint provide a certain probability of a match, provided the process is carried out properly.

Dr Jeffery Taubenberger, from whom the allegation of a reconstruction of the 1918 pandemic virus originates, works for the US-American army. He has worked for more than 10 years on producing short pieces of gene substance by means of the biochemical multiplication technique PCR, based on samples from different human corpses. Out of the multitude of produced pieces he has selected those which came closest to the model of the genetic substance [sequence] of the idea [model] of an influenza virus, and he has published these.

In no corpse however was a virus seen or isolated or was a piece of gene substance from a such isolated. By means of the PCR technique there were produced out of nothing, pieces of gene substance whose earlier existence in the corpse could not be demonstrated.

If viruses had been present, then these could have been isolated, and out of these their gene substance could have been isolated; it would not have been necessary for anyone to produce a patchwork quilt of a model of the genetic substance of the idea of an influenza virus, through laborious PCR technique – clearly with an intention to swindle.

HOW CAN A LAYMAN check on this?

It is being maintained that these short pieces of genetic material, which in the sense of genetics are not complete and which do not even suffice for defining a gene, together would make up the entire gene substance of an influenza virus.

In order to see through this swindle one only has to be able to add up the published length pieces, in order to ascertain that the sum of the lengths of the individual pieces do not make up the length of the idea of the genome of the influenza virus model.

Even simpler is to ask in what publication you can find the electron microscope photo of this supposedly reconstructed virus. There is no such publication.

IT’S BEING MAINTAINED that these experiments have demonstrated that this reconstructed virus from 1918 would kill very effectively. What might be untrue in this?

If I inject a hen embryo with a mixture of artificially-produced pieces of gene substance and albumins and aim at the centre of its heart, then it dies faster than if I only inject the mixture into the embryo peripherically.

If I expose cells in a test-tube to a quantity of artificially-produced gene substance and albumins, they die faster than under the standard conditions for cells dying in a test-tube. This is being presented as proof of the existence, as proof of the isolation and as proof of the multiplication of the purported virus – this is now “normal science.”

Based on this artificially produced gene substance, which is presented as virus, models of albumins are being made with computers. Proceeding from these albumin models, the appearance of the entire virus is reconstructed with computers.

That’s all that’s happening. But the whole world believes that you can reconstruct viruses in laboratories. So it’s no wonder either that the CIA and the British secret service MI6, now maintain that in North Korea, the communist regime would now be producing flu viruses even more deadly than H5N1.

WHAT CONCLUSIONS do you draw from this?

Since Bin Laden, the head of the supposed al-Qaida (which in Arabic only means “The Road), has not been found, and nothing was heard of this organization before the “hotcleaning-up” of the collapse-endangered skyscrapers in New York…

Since, just as the supposed smallpox viruses have not been found, and there were found no mass destruction weapons of Saddam’s, (which was the reason for the second Iraq war)...

And now once more some deadly viruses are being maintained to exist, it should be obvious who in reality are the terrorists and who in reality are the suicide bombers: All who are participating in the virus panic and are contributing to it!

The World Health Organization (WHO) has, in its pandemic plans, [created] a possible breakdown of public order by declaring a flu pandemic. The estimates of up to 100 million deaths should be taken seriously.

As to who is most at risk – those in nursing homes, as well as small children will be the first and most defenseless victims of a breakout of chaos and a breakdown of the infrastructure.

It would be hardly possible to depict how [bad] this would get, if the contagious-disease makers declared the emergency during the winter [instead of Spring.]

DOES THEN THE SUBSTANCE TAMIFLU, which is now being purchased with tax money and stocked, protect people from the bird flu?

Nobody maintains that this substance protects against a flu.

Tamiflu is supposed to function as a neuraminidase-restraining agent. It restrains in an organism the function of the sugar neuraminidase acid, which is co-responsible for the surface tension in the cells.

Those side effects which are noted on the instruction slips accompanying packages of Tamiflu are almost identical to the symptoms of a serious influenza. Thus, on a large scale, medicines are now being stored which cause precisely the same symptoms as those which appear in an actual so-called influenza – symptoms which will discontinue, with a doctor, after seven days, and without a doctor after a week. [sic]

If Tamiflu is administered to sick persons, then this is likely to cause far more serious symptoms than those of a serious influenza. If a pandemic is stated to exist, then many people will take this medicine at the same time. In that case we will actually have unequivocal symptoms of a Tamiflu epidemic. Then deaths caused by Tamiflu are to be expected, and this will then be presented as evidence of the dangerous nature of the bird flu and evidence of how anxious the state is that people should be in good health.

In this, the well-tested AIDS pattern is being repeated. In Spain it’s noted on the instruction slips accompanying packages of AIDS medicine that it is not known whether the symptoms are caused by the medicine or by the virus.

THEN YOU WILL ALSO NOT RECOMMEND any general vaccination or the specially developed vaccination against the bird flu?

I am not recommending any madness.

Every vaccination substance contains poisonous substances which have effects during a long time resulting in smaller or larger permanent injury. The infection protection law requires, as necessary precondition for a vaccination’s being justified, the “exists”, the fact that something that causes a disease, for instance a virus, actually exists.

Since none of the so-called disease-causing viruses can be, nor should be, maintained to exist, there can also be no lawful vaccinations against influenza, and none against bird flu either.

Every vaccination that has occurred in Germany after the infection protection law became operative on January 1, 2000 is a crime of serious bodily assault. So, of course, I am not recommending people to surrender themselves to become victims of lawbreakings and crimes.

WHAT IN YOUR OPINION LIES BEHIND ALL THIS?

One can only speculate.

Of course the pharmaceutial industry is happy about the big business with the bird flu panic. But in fact every individual lies behind this madness. The situation is what it is. The situation could only come to this because as citizens we have tolerated that our state acts in this way against people, although our state is formally a democratic state built on law.

Anyone who waits for the pharmaceutical industry to do something for the good of people concerning this will wait in vain. “Wer sich jetzt nicht wehrt, der lebt verkehrt“ – “You don’t now put up a defense? Your life won’t have the right sense.”

Anyone can ask the Ministry for Consumer Protection, the Ministry for Public Health etc for that scientific proof which would justify the bird flu panic.

Anyone who waits for “the others” to do something should not wonder why nothing is done and why the situation gets much worse. In the final instance we, the citizens, stand behind this, in that we for years have done nothing about it, and have seen the whole madness around us and tolerated it. Here we must begin to take social responsibility, if we do not want to surrender and sacrifice ourselves to the total domination and chaos of an uncontrolled pseudoscience.

IN YOUR OPINION MUST [this] science be combated?

The domination of the pseudoscience must be overcome by means of a social science which is characterized by its obligation to truthfulness and by the possibility to check on it and to control its actions.

The language of the present university medical science reveals that it is an an undemocratic, unlawfull and uncontrolled dominating authority. When the academic medicine practitioners and the state justify their actions, they refer to the “dominating opinion in medical science” to which we supposedly have to submit – even if these authorities maintained that the babies are brought by the stork or that the earth is a flat disk – we have to agree with the authority.

We have however no reason to complain.

It is we who are tolerating this governmental line of conduct. It should suprise no one that if we continue to tolerate this, we’re surrendering ourselves [to the endproducts] of this domination – just as we are doing right now, faced with the absurdity of the alleged bird flu allegations.

It should not surprise anyone who surrenders himself to this to wakes up one morning and with horror finds that he is dead: Killed by that domination which he as citizen of a democratic state built on law had tolerated.

In a democratic state built on law, the bird flu panic would be just as impossible as would AIDS and vaccinations. We the citizens must bring about the state built on law. Then not only AIDS but also the pseudoscience and the bird flu will have no chance. I can only say: Don’t give the bird flu a chance! Don’t believe the lies you are being told! Check things out! Use your reason!

End of interview. One might also want to check out and ponder the following:

The mysterious deaths of top microbiologists
_http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/deadbiologists.html

Dead Scientists And Microbiologists - Master List
_http://rense.com/general62/list.htm

_http://www.news24.com/News24/World/SwineFlu/0,,2-10-2501_2510636,00.html

Flu may re-emerge stronger

Hong Kong - The head of the World Health Organisation warned in a newspaper interview on Monday that swine flu may re-emerge stronger than ever even if the current outbreak appears to be declining.

Margaret Chan told Britain's Financial Times that an apparent decline in mortality rates did not mean the pandemic was coming to an end and a second wave may strike "with a vengeance".

"If it's going to happen it would be the biggest of all outbreaks the world has faced in the 21st century," the business daily quoted her as saying.

"We hope the virus fizzles out, because if it doesn't we are heading for a big outbreak. I'm not predicting the pandemic will blow up, but if I miss it and we don't prepare, I fail. I'd rather over-prepare than not prepare."

She said the end of the flu season in the northern hemisphere meant any initial outbreak could be milder, but a second wave more lethal.

A total of 18 countries around the world have reported cases of human swine flu, with hardest-hit Mexico confirming 22 deaths in all.

But authorities in Mexico said the epidemic appeared to be levelling off, while in the United States an official at the US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention spoke of "encouraging" signs.

Chan insisted the WHO was basing its assessment on scientific risk and was not scare-mongering, and defended its global pandemic alert assessment, which officials have said could soon be raised to the maximum level of six.

"All governments are concerned and taking it extremely seriously. It's a tough call," she added. "Given this type of information, can you imagine if I didn't heighten awareness of public health officials around the world, and three or four days later it hit?"

Chan said increasing the alert level to six did not mean every country in the world would be affected but was a signal to health authorities to step up control and surveillance measures.

- AFP

Back
Top Bottom