Boardlurker? Read this!!

Nienna Eluch and Belibast, thank you for your replies.

Niena Eluch said:
That's very interesting to see. This should inspire more to do the EE program more consistently. It goes to show just what a powerful program the Eiriu Eolas is. Something that can help you to defeat your predator's mind. How cool is that?

Indeed! It can affect one's life in so many different positive ways, it's amazing.

Niena Eluch said:
I'll drink to that - pure, distilled water that is. :lol:

Cool! I will do the same. :cool2:

I'd like to say thank you all so much for the words of encouragement. If my post helps someone along the way, then it made the 'drama' well worth the experience.
Vulcan, I like to say again, big thanks for looking after my posts, ie- the paragraph modifications, hopefully I can take care of that soon.

:)

Thanks a lot to everyone because I see that it's natural to be a lurker in the beginning, that's what I understand. The thing that is hard for me is the lenguage you know, I can't express myself as I can in my natal lenguague.

But this takes time, I know that I will, and well I can't participate too much in the forum to just give my opinion.

I will to not be a lurker and to help others too.

cubbex said:
:)

Thanks a lot to everyone because I see that it's natural to be a lurker in the beginning, that's what I understand. The thing that is hard for me is the lenguage you know, I can't express myself as I can in my natal lenguague.

Hi Cubbex,

I found your message was very clear.

Don't worry too much abour your English.

The more you use it the better it will get.

I've be a particpant in the forum in the past. Somewhere along the way I got distracted. I live almost as a Gypsy/Nomad.. but still is no excuse.... actually I've come to realize that my stagnation is due to no feedback/particpation in the forum/ community. I thought that trying to to educate the sheepel would suffice but that is just "throwing pearls before the swine" I recently found the FOTCM and the EE thread but yet have not actually sent i the membership form or performed the EE. I know what I what I must do but for some reason have not......

Am I lost as Castaneda says " as a man of kowledge" or Openskey "not able to live the law"..... alchohol has become a "friend" although not sure if from what i see or just laziness...... not making excuses but life on the road leaves almost NO solitude

Sorry if this sounds like "Noise" but I truley wish to return to the level I was at 18mths ago....seems the Sirens on the beach have won so far....

Hi seekr,

Don't give up hope. We are here for support whenever you need it. You really need to stop the boozin and commence the breathin for a start.

Hi seekr,

Are you lost? Only if you continue to choose to be.

You say you know what you need to do. It is your predator stopping you. The one that is lazy, doesn't want to have the light shone on it, the one who chooses booze over doing.

As Vulcan59 says, we are here for you. But you are the only one who can implement a change in yourself.

There's a lot going on here, it just takes one small step at a time to join in.

Hi Vulcan and everybody !

When I read "lurker"I was interested in what does this word mean - translated it - and found on this topic so many... :thup: :cool: things. Than I was sitting and laughing to myself :lol: :P:lol:!
Everything what was said on this topic, works for me:" feel to be not good enough to participate", "have nothing to add", "afraid of other member opinions", not to be noisy, " when i even thaught about posting Iwould get nervous", "even logging in, was an act of courage".... and so on :rolleyes:
I was "lurker" from 2005. on the Css, and all simillar things on internet - since I got my laptop and internet connection. And it was when I found " The Bringers of the dawn". That book really made something to me - I just must connected to internet and found more! and never believed that I could join to this forum... to any forum! I even don,t know to make a "quote" :-[

And not to mentioned not knowing english good enough!

I will probably find more excuses until I win my programs of fear, self importance .....and who knows what other proggrams... to become valuable member !l
Sorry for mistakes.

Thank you all for sharing that!
Thank you Vulcan for this topic!

istina said:

When I read "lurker"I was interested in what does this word mean - translated it - and found on this topic so many... :thup: :cool: things. Than I was sitting and laughing to myself :lol: :P:lol:!
Everything what was said on this topic, works for me:" feel to be not good enough to participate", "have nothing to add", "afraid of other member opinions", not to be noisy, " when i even thaught about posting Iwould get nervous", "even logging in, was an act of courage".... and so on :rolleyes:
I was "lurker" from 2005. on the Css, and all simillar things on internet - since I got my laptop and internet connection. And it was when I found " The Bringers of the dawn". That book really made something to me - I just must connected to internet and found more! and never believed that I could join to this forum... to any forum! I even don,t know to make a "quote" :-[

And not to mentioned not knowing english good enough!

I will probably find more excuses until I win my programs of fear, self importance .....and who knows what other proggrams... to become valuable member !l
Sorry for mistakes.

Thank you all for sharing that!
Thank you Vulcan for this topic!

Hi istina, I'm glad you joined this forum! Learning is fun :D

And if you want to quote someone you can click on the ''Quote'' which you see at the top right of every post.

By the way, your English is good :)

Sorry, sorry!Could you please erase my last post please! [last post removed by moderator]
Thanks you Oxajil!
See, its not easy for me :-[ sorry for the noise!

istina said:
Sorry, sorry!Could you please erase my last post please!
Thanks you Oxajil!

It's okay! :) Everyone here has made little mistakes in their posts, also with quoting. So no problem!

The moderators will delete it I think.

istina said:
Thanks you Oxajil!

Istina, there is no reason to erase your post. You did not create noise.

I think that the fact that you wrote that post is good. You overcame your fear of posting. And what you posted was truth for you. That was overcoming your programming and doing what the predator doesn't like. In other words, you were rewiring your brain. :thup:

The more you do this, the better you will get at it. And the more you write in english the more comfortable you will feel. And, by the way, your english is fine. You will see that there are many people in this forum for whom english is not their first language, and, yet, they still post. And with each post, they get better and better and better.

You also need to post in order to get your questions answered, as long as they are good questions and not just noise. ;) If we don't participate, we don't seem to gain as much. And, remember, by participating you are contributing - giving something back. And you are also showing others that they, too, don't need to be afraid to post. By helping yourself, you are helping others.

Nienna Eluch said:
istina said:
Thanks you Oxajil!

Istina was referring to a duplicate post she made that I removed - just fyi. ;) My fault for not noting that in her post, so I will do so now.

anart said:
Nienna Eluch said:
istina said:
Thanks you Oxajil!

Istina was referring to a duplicate post she made that I removed - just fyi. ;) My fault for not noting that in her post, so I will do so now.

Ahhh. I see.

Well, my post still stands. Or not. I will leave it to your discretion. :)

istina said:

Hi istina,

Have a look at that thread and it might help you to learn how to insert a quote. ;)

By the way, your english is good.

Back
Top Bottom