BRICS: Laying the Foundations of the Next Empire?

According to wiki, "Comrade Chi Haotian" retired in 2003. but you have 2005. as the year of the speech. If the speech is not cointelpro (recording of the actual speech would be nice in this case), mumblings of the retired general? And that was 18 years ago, a lot has changed since then.
ChatGPT gave me two articles that disputed the authenticity of that "speech":
  1. Jamestown Foundation: "Chi Haotian and China's 'Unrestricted Warfare'" (2005) https://jamestown.org/program/chi-haotian-and-chinas-unrestricted-warfare/
  2. Willy Wo-Lap Lam: "Famous Speech by General Chi Haotian: A Myth?" (2007) https://www.chinafile.com/reporting-opinion/viewpoint/famous-speech-general-chi-haotian-myth
Unfortunately, neither article is still available at those URLs, or on WayBackMachine. This Reddit thread is worth reading on the topic, however:

In short, Qanon-style disinfo.

The fall of the USA and the progress of the BRICS illustrated in a graph representing the evolution of the GNP of these different countries:

Ftn_VfBWIAUmB5R

Interesting how informal organization as BRICS is really going to oppose US/dollar dominance. As long as this organization was created with the submission of Goldman Sachs. Lula, as rightly mentioned above, gave in deep state at least on covid narrative etc...

Political scientist Zabolotsky: The new BRICS Development Bank will be an alternative to the IMF and the World Bank.

Associate professor of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, expert of the Valdai International Discussion Club, Brazilian political scientist Boris Zabolotsky said that the New Development Bank (NDB) created by the BRICS countries will become an alternative to such organizations as the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank in the future, TASS reports.

"The NBR will become an alternative platform to the IMF and the World Bank and will provide financing without using the dollar," he said.

The expert noted that this approach will make the bank much more attractive to developing countries, as they will have more freedom of action in the implementation of their monetary and tax policy.

Earlier, Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, during his first state visit to China since taking office again, called on developing countries to abandon the dollar in international trade in favor of their own currencies.

Unfortunately, neither article is still available at those URLs, or on WayBackMachine.

Due to the nature of my work I use ChatGPT and other AI tools a lot and they never produce live URLs. I tried multiple commands and the links either don’t exist, or there’s something else wrong with them.

When looking for case studies through ChatGPT, me and my team very often can’t corroborate the results provided by ChatGPT and other tools of this kind. Seems like AI creates many of those answers out of thin air, or probabilities based on a large volum of data imputed.

So I’d recommend always verifying anything that comes out of ChatGPT. Having worked with AIs like that for a while I don’t blindly trust the quality of their output. They’re definitely not research-based search engines many think they are, but then again, most people have a track record of trusting the media, then why not AIs?

Last edited:
No doubt. Brian Berletic, the Alexanders, Douglas Mcgregor and Scott Ritter all seem to be leaning that way. Russia just concluded a deal for a naval base that would have commenced construction once a civilian government had been installed. That's been scotched for now.

Yes, according to independent journalist Thomas C. Mountain based in Eritrea.

As I write the Sudanese Air Force is bombing Sudan’s capital city of Khartoum, an act of desperation really, because the war launched by the CIA backed coup attempt is not going very well for the coupsters.

Syria et Saudi Arabia officially met first time in 11 years:
Have been keeping a close eye on this series of events as well, Assad also received an official invitation to visit Riyad. The entire region seems to be getting out of the hands of the US and have started to make moves on their own. Added to this, during my nightly rounds of news I came across the following: The dollar's dominance as a reserve currency contracted 10 times faster in 2022 than in the last two decades. (link is in Spanish) The article explains how the drop in reserves in US dollars is a direct result of the policy to implement sanctions as a tool of persuasion by Washington, something that made everyone realize that holding on to dollars is a bad idea.

And there's also Lavrov's visit to South America where he will meet with Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua and Brazil. So, little by little, all Russia and the BRICS had to do, was to wait for the US to continue to do what it was going to do all along and be ready to receive all those abandoning the ship of the US hegemony.

Even Von Der Leyen had this to say, right after Macron's statements last week: Von der Leyen urges EU to adopt a mutually respectfful position on China.

"A strong European policy towards China is based on strong coordination between Member States and EU institutions with a willingness to avoid the 'divide and rule' tactics that we know we may face. In recent days and weeks we have already seen these tactics in action and now is the time for Europe to take action as well. Now is the time to demonstrate our collective will," he said during a speech to the European Parliament.

A great sign of the time ... of changes, this news from today, 19 countries asking to join the BRICS
The G7 will become even more a dwarf compared to the BRICS, a good point :-) .

This is related on many sites, here's one :

Back
Top Bottom