Casiopians are here.

Hi Jasophoria

I've just read this thread through very carefully - twice.

Here are some thoughts and observations.

You believe you have been called back here by some means. But I note:

I already left 2 times before because of something like this.
And 3 times is the border.

This I find sad - because you left. Nobody ordered you out of the house. You left. And now you are threatening a third storm out. Do you not see how this sounds like a child throwing a tantrum! If you won't accept me on my terms alone I'll slam the door as I leave!?

Now please don't take offense and I absolutely mean none. I'm just suggesting you re read your own words and - with allowance for language - it is rather extreme.

Why would you come back if you plan on storming out after just the mildest of engagement?

I can actually hear the sincerity in your first post/s. I do believe you were excited and thrilled to be 'called' back home.

And I believe that this is just about the safest and most valuable place any soul could find themselves in these terrible times.

So why are the self-appointed-sanctity of your hurt feelings more important than your immortal soul? That is a genuine question. Can you honestly explain?

I would also point out the following I have highlighted. Again your own words:

And i read a bit of the material, but it is so much, and no offense, but i got a life, lol, so its not realy doable to read everything.
Sertant knowledge can also get you killed.
The first time i came on this forum, and introduced myself, i got all the links to everything on this forum kind of shoved through my throat.
The second time i came back here, someone else was introducing him\her self, and he\she also got it shoved trough their troat.
Can't I just get useful things out of it for me personally?
If I have to read everything, then I can't participate completely, because I can't even read many of the things, too complicated.
The first time i came on this forum I have read a lot, but honestly can't remember what exactly anymore.
Like i sad, i have a life, and like to do other stuf too.

You see the core of this place is called THE WORK for a reason. Its tough. Its demanding. I fail all the time! I quote Samuel Beckett here: Fail. Fail again. Fail Better!

You can't get by on love and light and 'being a healer' and flowers. I can tell you from hard experience that the idea of beating one's mind with a hammer - a very ancient idea - means you have to put in the hard, painful, laborious effort of inputting the information of the divine universe , wrestling with it and hammering yourself until such time as eventually the mosaic begins to form - where the literally millions of strands begin to link, blend, re colour, shape a whole new mind - a whole perspective that will literally transform you. I can tell you there are no short cuts.

So if you are honestly admitting that you have other priorities (fine) and have a life and other things to do (really?) - then absolutely, go do them.

But I would suggest you might see that coming on here again and increasingly demanding you get taken on your terms is a bit like a 4 year old marching into a quantum physics lecture hall in senior college and demanding that the language be changed because its giving them a headache!

I can see how the very first few posts in the thread maybe seemed a little forceful in a certain hardcore perspective. I respect the posters and I can hear where they were coming from. And maybe that approach wasn't as helpful to the state you were in as you returned here. But as you can imagine we are all human here - and there is a great sense of momentum, change, strain in the air, and we all share in that and patience may be a little thinner than normal (I am surprised you have not mentioned how you are doing by the way in the face of what is happening now? Are you frightened?)

So I will just share with you something that we are all trying to do. In particular I would suggest you read with great care the first paragraph from the C's and then the very last intention. It might explain something:

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future." (28 Sep 2002)

* be extra-excellent to each other

* be extra-generous

* be extra-compassionate

* pray to the DCM to help us see our hidden errors and enable us to correct them

* not run away from suppressed feelings and memories but face them

* get a grip on any feelings of jealousy or resentment, conscious or unconscious, and act against those impulses

* feel and show love to others, and act based on love and knowledge and courage

* avoid spending your energy in useless discussion

But that does not mean love is about cuddles and turning a blind eye when someone is in denial either. That would not be love. Love is not about avoidance or pretend.

So before you slam the door. Think again. Think about what Laura has said to you here. And fail better! Come down off your protective high horse and perhaps start again...

But if you cant then leave quietly. No one will stop you. No one is going to beg. Quite the opposite. You have to do the asking - and that is why people here are pointing out that in all your posts the I word keeps coming up - with no thought yet about anyone else beyond that...?

Service to Others (and we are all only hopeful candidates here) means exactly that! With no yes but!

So final question - what is it you think you have to offer others here?

Archaea, could you elaborate on what you mean here?

I think a good example is the case of CME.

Walk with me - Hello!
May I post my session transcripts here?

CME wanted feedback on some of channeling stuff, he suspected he was channeling the C's. Unfortunately, there were some red flags in the material he posted which I think indicate that he was (at least in part) channeling 4D STS.

(There are many possibilities, maybe he wasn't channeling, but instead just writing down his own material based on his impressions of various things. Another possibility is that it was a US army psyops operation.)

Whatever the "source" of the information, this was delicate situation, right? CME might be attached to the idea that he's channeling STO, and so telling him that his material has red flags in it, in such a way that he absorbs the information, could be a bit of a challenge.

I think the first few responses in the May I post my session transcripts here? thread were good, they focused on his material and what was concerning about it. This is good for the entire network because everyone can learn from it. But *I think* the level of hostility towards CME built up as the thread got longer, with small little pieces of hostility here and there, it slowly became about CME personally.

I think what happened then was that CME felt he had to defend himself.

The trick I think 4D STS are pulling off is that they sandwich the hostility in between good advice. Once someone starts defending themselves, system 1 kicks in, and the good advice is associated with the hostility. This means that in the mind of the defender any legitimately good advice needs to be defended against, and so it gets deflected, not absorbed.

If CME really was channeling 4D STS, then the motive for 4D STS pulling this trick is clear I think. He might've gone away to continue channeling without the benefit of this network. In general I think the motive of 4D STS might be to isolate people with certain aura profiles.

Jasophoria, I am actually giving you a lot of benefit of the doubt because I don't think English is your first language and that might affect your communication skills. My patience is legendary, but not infinite.

I know you don't owe me anything, but please don't ban Jasophoria.

I think it's good if Jasophoria expresses (him/her)self, even if he/she starts "pushing buttons."

It can be really frustrating for people if they can't say what they want to say.

I think the first few responses in the May I post my session transcripts here? thread were good, they focused on his material and what was concerning about it. This is good for the entire network because everyone can learn from it. But *I think* the level of hostility towards CME built up as the thread got longer, with small little pieces of hostility here and there, it slowly became about CME personally.
Did you read that entire thread? I doesn’t looks like it. And at any moment nobody was hostil towards CME, quite the opposite honestly, he was given feedback he asked in the first place by posting that thread.

I know you don't owe me anything, but please don't ban Jasophoria.

I think it's good if Jasophoria expresses (him/her)self, even if he/she starts "pushing buttons."

It can be really frustrating for people if they can't say what they want to say.

Do you have any kind of relation with Jasophoria? if no, perhaps you are projecting yourself on jasophoria for some reason. Everyone is free to express themselves here but don‘t think that you won’t have any response about it. It’s like you are going to somebody’s home and then preach whatever you feel like in that house, you are most likely to get a response or feedback about it.

See, the thing here is that many people come saying this or that without knowing the purpose of the forum or at least the material that we are based on.
Another example, if you are going to a math class but you start talking about literature and then we tell you “hey we speak numbers here” and then you continue talking about sentences and punctuations, sooner or later we have to be honest and direct with you and tell you, “I’m sorry but we Told you we do math here and you don’t seem to listen to what we are saying”. Something Like that but we are never gonna be hostiles towards no one. We welcome anybody that want to learn what with do here, like the work on the self among other things.

You may have the capabilities and we are not discounting it. If i understand clearly, you asked for the help in "healing the world", you had a experience and a voice reminded you this group and you posted. Even if it is Cassioapeans, nothing strange as they tend to say "Network" repeatedly, which you did. Having watched this pattern of "experiences" hook mislead many folks and few able to survive the ordeal, we suggest to read the forum. So, issue seems to be more of how you felt "the reaction from the group is not as per what you expected". Is that right?

If that is the case, nothing surprising as C's always said they will give hints of where fish can be found(if one is hungry) , one has to go out, get the necessary gear and learn to catch the fish, cook it and eat it. If you read the forum, you will realize that their nudging led to many interesting experiences to Laura and Ark that led to this forum. That's why it was suggested to you to read the forum.

You are maybe not discounting it, but others here are.
Talk for yourself and not others, in this 3D world we are still individuals .
My pattern of experiences, got people killed? well then every spiritual person in the world right now is in grave danger, and that are a lot, lol.

Hi Jasophoria, even if what Laura here mentions seems like ill intent, see that it is not. Self-importance eats away at our energy and diverts us from channeling or using that energy. The Cassiopaeans mention the mastery of "self-importance", and it is also written about in Carlos Castaneda's work. I still struggle with it too, which in part is due to the subtlety of its machinations.

However, self-importance in some sense can be good since we are carriers of a frequency. Knowledge in that can help to keep defense and vigilance up!

I enjoyed what you wrote there and is perhaps one of the reasons we've all come together on this forum.

The experiences that my life was saved a few times is actual fact, and undeniable.
These were actual physical miracles.
I will give one example.
There was a tree trunk on the ground in een Y shape, with one branch higher than the others.
And I was jumping up and down from one branch to the other.
I lost my balance, and starting falling backwards.
Suddenly I was physically floating in the air.
My position was corrected back to the front.
Then I got a push to land on the ground in front of the branch.
If I fell there, I probably would have broken my neck on the branch in the back.

So i am not talking in the sense of self-importance, but actual fact.
Believe me or not, i dont realy care.
There is no way you can convince me otherwise.

I read your previous posts. you use LOL a lot, but you seems to be offended by Weontv's that post that uses :rotfl: . Any way, here is a quote on Self Importance, most of us remind our selves often.

Self Importance

There is no completeness without sadness and longing, for without them there is no sobriety, no kindness. Wisdom without kindness and knowledge without sobriety are useless.

Seeing is a peculiar feeling of knowing, of knowing something without a shadow of doubt.

Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it--what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellow men. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone.
Every effort should be made to eradicate self-importance from the lives of warriors. Without self-importance we are invulnerable.
Self-importance can't be fought with niceties.
Seers are divided into two categories. Those who are willing to exercise self-restraint and can channel their activities toward pragmatic goals, which would benefit other seers and man in general, and those who don't care about self-restraint or about any pragmatic goals. The latter have failed to resolve the problem of self-importance.
Self-importance is not something simple and naive. On the one hand, it is the core of everything that is good in us, and on the other hand, the core of everything that is rotten. To get rid of the self-importance that is rotten requires a masterpiece of strategy.
In order to follow the path of knowledge one has to be very imaginative. In the path of knowledge nothing is as clear as we'd like it to be. Warriors fight self-importance as a matter of strategy, not principle.
Impeccability is nothing else but the proper use of energy. My statements have no inkling of morality. I've saved energy and that makes me impeccable. To understand this, you have to save enough energy yourself.
Warriors take strategic inventories. They list everything they do. Then they decide which of those things can be changed in order to allow themselves a respite, in terms of expending their energy.
The strategic inventory covers only behavioral patterns that are not essential to our survival and well-being.
In the strategic inventories of warriors, self-importance figures as the activity that consumes the greatest amount of energy, hence, their effort to eradicate it.
One of the first concerns of warriors is to free that energy in order to face the unknown with it. The action of rechanneling that energy is impeccability.
The most effective strategy for rechanneling that energy consists of six elements that interplay with one another. Five of them are called the attributes of warriorship: control, discipline, forbearance, timing, and will. They pertain to the world of the warrior who is fighting to lose self-importance. The sixth element, which is perhaps the most important of all, pertains to the outside world and is called the petty tyrant.
A petty tyrant is a tormentor. Someone who either holds the power of life and death over warriors or simply annoys them to distraction.
Petty tyrants teach us detachment. The ingredients of the new seers' strategy shows how efficient and clever is the device of using a petty tyrant. The strategy not only gets rid of self-importance; it also prepares warriors for the final realization that impeccability is the only thing that counts in the path of knowledge.
Usually, only four attributes are played. The fifth, will, is always saved for an ultimate confrontation, when warriors are facing the firing squad, so to speak.
Will belongs to another sphere, the unknown. The other four belong to the known, exactly where the petty tyrants are lodged. In fact, what turns human beings into petty tyrants is precisely the obsessive manipulation of the known.
The interplay of all the five attributes of warriorship is done only by seers who are also impeccable warriors and have mastery over will. Such an interplay is a supreme maneuver that cannot be performed on the daily human stage.
Four attributes are all that is needed to deal with the worst of petty tyrants, provided, of course, that a petty tyrant has been found. The petty tyrant is the outside element, the one we cannot control and the element that is perhaps the most important of them all. The warrior who stumbles on a petty tyrant is a lucky one. You're fortunate if you come upon one in your path, because if you don't you have to go out and look for one.
If seers can hold their own in facing petty tyrants, they can certainly face the unknown with impunity, and then they can even stand the presence of the unknowable.
Nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable.
The perfect ingredient for the making of a superb seer is a petty tyrant with unlimited prerogatives. Seers have to go to extremes to find a worthy one. Most of the time they have to be satisfied with very small fry. Then warriors develop a strategy using the four attributes of warriorship: control, discipline, forbearance, and timing.
On the path of knowledge there are four steps. The first step is the decision to become apprentices. After the apprentices change their views about themselves and the world they take the second step and become warriors, which is to say, beings capable of the utmost discipline and control over themselves. The third step, after acquiring forbearance and timing, is to become men of knowledge. When men of knowledge learn to see they have taken the fourth step and have become seers.
Control and discipline refer to an inner state. A warrior is self-oriented, not in a selfish way but in the sense of a total examination of the self.
Forbearance and timing are not quite an inner state. They are in the domain of the man of knowledge.
The idea of using a petty tyrant is not only for perfecting the warrior's spirit, but also for enjoyment and happiness. Even the worst tyrants can bring delight, provided, of course, that one is a warrior.
The mistake average men make in confronting petty tyrants is not to have a strategy to fall back on; the fatal flaw is that average men take themselves too seriously; their actions and feelings, as well as those of the petty tyrants, are all-important. Warriors, on the other hand, not only have a well-thought-out strategy, but are free from self-importance. What restrains their self-importance is that they have understood that reality is an interpretation we make.
Petty tyrants take themselves with deadly seriousness while warriors do not. What usually exhausts us is the wear and tear on our self-importance. Any man who has an iota of pride is ripped apart by being made to feel worthless.
To tune the spirit when someone is trampling on you is called control. Instead of feeling sorry for himself a warrior immediately goes to work mapping the petty tyrant's strong points, his weaknesses, his quirks of behavior.
To gather all this information while they are beating you up is called discipline. A perfect petty tyrant has no redeeming feature.
Forbearance is to wait patiently--no rush, no anxiety--a simple, joyful holding back of what is due.
A warrior knows that he is waiting and what he is waiting for. Right there is the great joy of warriorship.
Timing is the quality that governs the release of all that is held back. Control, discipline, and forbearance are like a dam behind which everything is pooled. Timing is the gate in the dam.
Forbearance means holding back with the spirit something that the warrior knows is rightfully due. It doesn't mean that a warrior goes around plotting to do anybody mischief, or planning to settle past scores. Forbearance is something independent. As long as the warrior has control, discipline, and timing, forbearance assures giving whatever is due to whoever deserves it.
To be defeated by a small-fry petty tyrant is not deadly, but devastating. Warriors who succumb to a small-fry petty tyrant are obliterated by their own sense of failure and unworthiness.
Anyone who joins the petty tyrant is defeated. To act in anger, without control and discipline, to have no forbearance, is to be defeated.
After warriors are defeated they either regroup themselves or they abandon the quest for knowledge and join the ranks of the petty tyrants for life.

There are a series of truths about awareness that have been arranged in a specific sequence for purposes of comprehension. The mastery of awareness consists in internalizing the total sequence of such truths.
The first truth is that our familiarity with the world we perceive compels us to believe that we are surrounded by objects, existing by themselves and as themselves, just as we perceive them, whereas, in fact, there is no world of objects, but a universe of the Indescribable Force's emanations.
Before I can explain the Indescribable Force's emanations, I have to talk about the known, the unknown, and the unknowable.
The unknown is something that is veiled from man, shrouded perhaps by a terrifying context, but which, nonetheless, is within man's reach.
The unknown becomes the known at a given time. The unknowable, on the other hand, is the indescribable, the unthinkable, the unrealizable. It is something that will never be known to us, and yet it is there, dazzling and at the same time horrifying in its vastness.
There is a simple rule of thumb: in the face of the unknown, man is adventurous. It is a quality of the unknown to give us a sense of hope and happiness. Man feels robust, exhilarated. Even the apprehension that it arouses is very fulfilling. The new seers saw that man is at his best in the face of the unknown.
The unknown and the known are really on the same footing, because both are within the reach of human perception. Seers, can leave the known at a given moment and enter into the unknown.
Whatever is beyond our capacity to perceive is the unknowable. And the distinction between it and the knowable is crucial. Confusing the two would put seers in a most precarious position whenever they are confronted with the unknowable. Most of what's out there is beyond our comprehension.

Jasopohoria There is no free lunch, it does not have to be easy ... it does not matter that the material is complicated in many points or you may be frustrated by not understanding it, just start on one side and go at your own pace ... otherwise it is difficult Participate in a forum of an investigative nature like this, I say this from my own experience.
You should also understand that they are very alert due to the constant malicious attacks and returned to the nature of this means of communication. There is no other way to proceed if you want to keep the forum running smoothly.

just start on one side and go at your own pace
Thanks, thats a good idea.
And getting attacked, well i am also getting attacked often, so thats something we have in common, lol.
Looking to that on the bright side, getting attacked means your on the right path, and doing something good, otherwise they dont have a reason to attack you.

Archaea, where people get defensive and there is no real and present threat to life, and that can be expressed in various ways, a buffer is present - the person is being triggered. Where a person is triggered, it's difficult to see the reality of the situation because thinking becomes linear and narrowed in focus. Where the reality of the situation is difficult to see, then the lower the likelihood that objective information is either being shared or perceived - the aim of the forum.

I'd hazard a guess that you get defensive when you perceive others are either getting defensive or are being attacked. In that state, you can't perceive the nuances of the reality of the situation either. Or perhaps you have another agenda.

First our Vision for this forum: To create an environment for the stimulation, development and then the alignment of objective consciousnesses in a manner similar to that defined and described by Georges Gurdjieff.

For this group, linear thinking is subjective and only nonlinear thinking can be objective.

Objective is "how the universe sees itself".

Our culture has co-opted the word "objective" and has made it to serve as an equivalent of "scientific materialism," but when you grok that scientism is for the most part NOT scientific, but is rather another subjective religion, then you see that no part of the word "objective" applies to science or "linear thinking."

Subjective is the story about the blind men and the elephant - they all think that the elephant is the part of it that they are feeling and that is all there is. Objective is when they begin to share their observations and come to the realization that the elephant is more than what each of them experiences independently. Someone who can see would experience more of the elephant than the blind men, though this seeing would still be limited. Objective is the elephant as it experiences itself added to the observations of the blind men added together with view of the one who can see. It takes a group to achieve such objectivity. But once each of them has shared their perceptions and experience, and all of the group have assimilated this information, they can all then achieve an objective understanding of the elephant - or very close.

The above doesn't mean that if you get triggered, you'll get kicked out. We all get triggered (including 🙋‍♀️), but it's helpful to learn when we are being triggered, what the triggers are and working to resolve them as far as possible or to take them into account and acknowledge that our thinking has turned linear instead of staying open and flexible - triggers have a certain rigidity and inflexibility that indicates a lack of resilience and inability to adapt to nuances of changing circumstances and contexts around them. The acknowledged method of helping with triggers is to deliver a shock and that happens in the course of aiming for objective information. Peeps here have a lot of patience with that because a broader view of humanity as a whole basically teaches that it's the state of humanity at large and of course some are more sensitive than others.

But, the forum is aiming for something else:

Mission: The Evolution of Humanity. This is best described by Gurdjieff:

Contemporary culture requires automatons. And people are undoubtedly losing their acquired habits of independence and turning into automatons, into parts of machines. It is impossible to say where is the end of all this and where the way out - or whether there is an end and a way out. One thing alone is certain, that man's slavery grows and increases. Man is becoming a willing slave. He no longer needs chains. He begins to grow fond of his slavery, to be proud of it. And this is the most terrible thing that can happen to a man.
Everything I have said till now I have said about the whole of humanity. But as I pointed out before, the evolution of humanity can proceed only through the evolution of a certain group, which, in its turn, will influence and lead the rest of humanity.
Are we able to say that such a group exists? Perhaps we can on the basis of certain signs, but in any event we have to acknowledge that it is a very small group, quite insufficient, at any rate, to subjugate the rest of humanity. Or, looking at it from another point of view, we can say that humanity is in such a state that it is unable to accept the guidance of a conscious group.
"How many people could there be in this conscious group?" someone asked.
"Only they themselves know this," said G.
"Does it mean that they all know each other?" asked the same person again.
"How could it be otherwise?" asked G. "Imagine that there are two or three people who are awake in the midst of a multitude of sleeping people. They will certainly know each other. But those who are asleep cannot know them. How many are they? We do not know and we cannot know until we become like them. It has been clearly said before that each man can only see on the level of his own being. But two hundred conscious people, if they existed and if they found it necessary and legitimate, could change the whole of life on the earth. But either there are not enough of them, or they do not want to, or perhaps the time has not yet come, or perhaps other people are sleeping too soundly."
In other words, it is suggested that 200 fully conscious beings, who...

...have attained the highest development possible for man, each one of whom possesses individuality in the fullest degree, that is to say, an indivisible 'I,' all forms of consciousness possible for man, full control over these states of consciousness, the whole of knowledge possible for man, and a free and independent will. They cannot perform actions opposed to their understanding or have an understanding which is not expressed by actions. At the same time there can be no discords among them, no differences of understanding. Therefore their activity is entirely co-ordinated and leads to one common aim without any kind of compulsion because it is based upon a common and identical understanding.
...could change the course of our world.

A corollary goal is the accumulation and preservation of knowledge. Again, Gurdjieff on this subject:

There are periods in the life of humanity, which generally coincide with the beginning of the fall of cultures and civilizations, when the masses irretrievably lose their reason and begin to destroy everything that has been created by centuries and millenniums of culture. Such periods of mass madness, often coinciding with geological cataclysms, climatic changes, and similar phenomena of a planetary character, release a very great quantity of the matter of knowledge. This, in its turn, necessitates the work of collecting this matter of knowledge which would otherwise be lost. Thus the work of collecting scattered matter of knowledge frequently coincides with the beginning of the destruction and fall of cultures and civilizations.
This aspect of the question is clear. The crowd neither wants nor seeks knowledge, and the leaders of the crowd, in their own interests, try to strengthen its fear and dislike of everything new and unknown. The slavery in which mankind lives is based upon this fear. It is even difficult to imagine all the horror of this slavery. We do not understand what people are losing. But in order to understand the cause of this slavery it is enough to see how people live, what constitutes the aim of their existence, the object of their desires, passions, and aspirations, of what they think, of what they talk, what they serve and what they worship.
Methodology:

* Facilitation of the creation and the sharing of objective knowledge by providing the framework / resources / moderation and "elder brother guidance." As Gurdjieff has said:

On the fourth way there is not one teacher. Whoever is the elder, he is the teacher. And as the teacher is indispensable to the pupil, so also is the pupil indispensable to the teacher. The pupil cannot go on without the teacher, and the teacher cannot go on without the pupil or pupils. And this is not a general consideration but an indispensable and quite concrete rule on which is based the law of a man's ascending. As has been said before, no one can ascend onto a higher step until he places another man in his own place. What a man has received he must immediately give back; only then can he receive more. Otherwise from him will be taken even what he has already been given.
* Capitalisation, sharing, analysis of information on key topics

* Scientific approach. Collection of direct and indirect data (videos, articles, books extracts,...) , sources validation, elaboration and challenge of hypothesis and theories consistent with validated datas.

* Maximization of the signal to noise ratio

Main topics :

• consciousness dimensions and alignments (STO VS STS or creativity vs entropy)
  • the Work (techniques and methods aiming towards the development of objective consciousness : shamanism, way of the warrior, diets, meditation,...)
  • description and analysis of creative vs entropic interactions
  • study of information collection, analysis and distribution (cointelpro, medias, disinformation,...)
  • psychopathology
  • objective analysis of major knowledge fields (astronomy, zoology, biology, UFOs, daemons history, religions,...)
  • analysis of key historical events (Israel-Palestine conflict, 3rd reich 9/11,...)
  • collection and evaluation of resources relating to those topics (blogs, websites, articles,...)
Values of this forum:

• objectivity
  • respect
  • sharing
  • relevance
  • empathy
  • constructiveness
  • temperance

In CME's case, I doubt he/she was being triggered at all. Some of the statements made by CME were in direct contradiction to statements made on the linked website eg. CME claimed to not be seeking followers, but indicated very differently on the website and also stated that he/she was looking for lists to post material on in order to gain a following - or 'walk with me'. IOW CME didn't join with the intent of following the terms and guidelines of the forum, but used a lot of charm to cover that intent here. That's my perception of the situation at least. Still CME wasn't banned 🤷‍♀️, rather it seemed that the forum was not going to suit CME's purpose - I'd hazard a partially informed guess that CME didn't even read or view the suggested material, I could be mistaken though, however I don't think so as CME states that he/she is a personal coach on social media. That's OK - it's a big wide world out there and CME can go do what he/she wants and there are plenty of other forums and lists out there.

The situation, I feel, is different with Jasophoria who has decided to come back for the 3rd time. That gives me an idea that in those times away from the forum, a part of Jasophoria recognises that there is something lacking that could potentially be gained here, though another part of Jasophoria (or maybe not a part of Jasophoria at all) is also resistant to doing the work that is suggested - and as mentioned before, language may be a barrier.

With the objectives of the forum plainly stated, it seems to me that Jasophoria's clairsentinence and clairaudience are indeed letting him/her down - perceiving that he/she is being picked on or being made fun of when the forum is just engaging in it's stated aims and objectives. That happens whether Jasophoria is here or not, but he/she is taking it personally and can't see the broader picture. Perhaps there are some skills in those area's mentioned, but it's apparent that some tuning in those area's are also needed - and that's only going to happen with an aim of also receiving feedback that is aiming for objectivity. Where you are triggered, you are acting mechanically.

Where peeps are mentioning Jasophoria's self importance, they are also, in a way, identifying Jasophoria's triggers. I'm reminded of the thread below, it might be helpful for you, Archaea, to read it too.

Some statements that indicate that Jasophoria has split/triggered and drifted into mechanical internally considerate territory:

Making fun of someone is always a very low thing to do, whatever the circumstances.
You just dont do that.

Black and white thinking. The law of three teaches there is the good, the bad and the context that determines which is which. Making fun of someone can be a good. The C's poke fun and laugh often.

Making fun of someone is "good intent"?

Yes, it can be. I'm not claiming that it was in this instance.

The first time i came on this forum, and introduced myself, i got all the links to everything on this forum kind of shoved through my throat.
The second time i came back here, someone else was introducing him\her self, and he\she also got it shoved trough their troat.

Every newbie gets the same welcome message, most don't react to it like you did. The information is offered, it is not forced. Instead of creating a whole lot of drama around it, you could have just stated 'Thanks, but I'm not interested.' Or, 'There's so much to read here that I feel overwhelmed', or 'I already know everything I need to know'. If it's the latter case, then perhaps your intention in being here is to teach in which case be ready to have your information questioned more thoroughly to test for it's alignment with reality and what has already been learned here. Heck, even the info from the C's gets a thorough questioning and further research. So I don't know why it would be different for anyone else.

In any case, your statement here seems to indicate that you find the knowledge offered distasteful or hard to swallow and if that's the case, I'd also ask why are you here when the stated aims of the forum are to share knowledge? Both to give and receive?

In any case, I don't think you'll find a higher order of love anywhere else on this planet if you agree with the C's statement's 'Knowledge = Love = Light' and 'Knowledge Protects, Ignorance Endangers'. It's not always comfortable to receive that love though if you take Laura's signature and the idea of conscious suffering into account.

Do you have any kind of relation with Jasophoria? if no, perhaps you are projecting yourself on jasophoria for some reason.

Also, Archaea, is it a coincidence that you rejoined on the same day that CME joined? Or is something else going on there? It's curious that both CME and Jasophoria mention some connection with the C's and you've come to the defence of both of them. What is it with that?

I think a good example is the case of CME.

<snip>

As Irjo noted, CME asked for the feedback. And your take on the exchange is just bizarre. Interesting that you seem to think that is all one-sided and that no long term members, teachers, etc, have the duty to correct or give feedback based on experience?

It rather reminds me of the pronounced differences between the Liberals and Conservatives with you taking the part of the liberal screaming that something isn't fair, all the while abusing the person you are accusing of abusing you!

And Jones has hit many nails on the head, above.

Last edited:
just start on one side and go at your own pace
Thanks, thats a good idea.
And getting attacked, well i am also getting attacked often, so thats something we have in common, lol.
Looking to that on the bright side, getting attacked means your on the right path, and doing something good, otherwise they dont have a reason to attack you.
In my case I did not feel attacked because one of the first things that are reported in the novice user thread is precisely the way in which users operate in this forum, it may (and was) that I felt a defensive feeling the first few times while that at the same time I felt stupid for making mistakes that I gave for known things at the time of commenting, but I knew that they were just chemical feelings and I ignored them, the next day they were totally extinguished and grateful for the answers given with sincere help ... I emphasize that you say that you do not have time to spend all day on a computer,so dont do it and leave the heavy lifting to people who have made a greater commitment for various reasons, for the rest start small, especially at the beginning that it is more difficult to assimilate the material, and gradually increase your study time until you reach a level that is balanced for you... this does, after all, depend on your motivations and reasons and does not imply stopping your activities , it is simply giving time to something that according to the vision of several is of paramount importance, and no, it does not have to be easy, perhaps it will frustrate you precisely that, and take it for granted that in more than some time it will, but not,not there is another way out, since the only thing you have is a broken machine and a mind full of errors that cries out for comfort and have ignorance ... and you know deep down you know that it has its advantages that be so difficult.
begins with the wave in which the transcripts are in context and well explained by Laura, then the rest of Laura's books, to continue with other books in the recommended book thread (Recommended Books: List and Guide ) sott's articles and the transcripts themselves, reread again and again and give it your time to assimilate it or you will understand it at the time, don't get frustrated

I stress, hurry slowly ... but remember you could end up doing nothing and not have more time ... after all we can do little and my words are quite empty if your goals and thoughts are not aligned with ideas like serving others , or self-improve as much as you can to serve in a better way, these ideas and others will give you strength and basis to help you get around the road ... but again it only starts and depends on what you want.

You are maybe not discounting it, but others here are.
Talk for yourself and not others, in this 3D world we are still individuals .
My pattern of experiences, got people killed? well then every spiritual person in the world right now is in grave danger, and that are a lot, lol.
I haven't seen any thing wrong with what others wrote. People love this forum and most of them looked and looked around the world (aka internet and others) to feel very happy to find this forum. So, If some body comes along says they are "Right" and insist on it, naturally they will express it in different ways and you say, you come here for 3rd time. Probably, voice has a reason to send you here. Any Way, this conversation reminded me of "Right Man Syndrome" topic (more than decade old). Here are some links and quotes. you can also search on the forum. I have no intention of labeling any body of any thing. The beauty of life itself is it gives opportunities to change and learn, when new information comes along and we are ready for it.

Right there I understand that, even though you say you have no intention of convincing anyone of anything, you, yourself, are convinced of something and consider any person who does not agree with you as being wrong. It's called the "Right Man Syndrome". It's usually associated with fundies of various sorts and who promote "faith" in their rightness.

Faith that can "move mountains" is promoted by Christianity as the necessary thing that the "faithful" must cultivate in order to receive the benefits that are promised by the religion.

The example of Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son, Isaac, has been trotted out for ages as the supreme example of how one is to approach the "god". One must be willing to give the god anything and everything! This "Faith" is an essential part of the "covenant" with the god - a sort of "act of trade", so to say. You must "believe in Jesus and his atonement" to be saved.

What seems to be so is that it is generally individuals who have been "disenfranchised" or who feel helpless and at the mercy of the forces of life - whether they manifest through other people or random events - who are those most likely to seek such faith, such a surety that their myths, and theirs alone, are the RIGHT ones. They feel acutely their own inability to have an effect in the world, and they turn their creativity inward to create and maintain their subjective "faith" in opposition to objective reality. They then spend an enormous amount of energy editing out all impressions that are contrary to their system of illusion. They become "The Right Man" (or woman). It is extremely important to get others to believe in their illusion in order to confirm its "rightness", even if they claim, on the surface, that "everyone has the right to their own opinion". The fact is, they cannot tolerate anyone else’s opinion if it is different from their own because it threatens their "rightness".

This rightness must be maintained at all costs because, deep inside, the Right Man (or woman) is usually struggling with horror at their own helplessness. Their rightness is a dam that holds back their worst fears: that they are lost and alone and that there really is no god, because how could there be a god who loves them if they have to suffer so much? Their inability to feel truly loved and accepted deep within is, in effect, like being stranded in a nightmare from which they cannot wake up.

Archaea, where people get defensive and there is no real and present threat to life, and that can be expressed in various ways, a buffer is present - the person is being triggered. Where a person is triggered, it's difficult to see the reality of the situation because thinking becomes linear and narrowed in focus. Where the reality of the situation is difficult to see, then the lower the likelihood that objective information is either being shared or perceived - the aim of the forum.

I'd hazard a guess that you get defensive when you perceive others are either getting defensive or are being attacked. In that state, you can't perceive the nuances of the reality of the situation either. Or perhaps you have another agenda.

The above doesn't mean that if you get triggered, you'll get kicked out. We all get triggered (including 🙋‍♀️), but it's helpful to learn when we are being triggered, what the triggers are and working to resolve them as far as possible or to take them into account and acknowledge that our thinking has turned linear instead of staying open and flexible - triggers have a certain rigidity and inflexibility that indicates a lack of resilience and inability to adapt to nuances of changing circumstances and contexts around them. The acknowledged method of helping with triggers is to deliver a shock and that happens in the course of aiming for objective information. Peeps here have a lot of patience with that because a broader view of humanity as a whole basically teaches that it's the state of humanity at large and of course some are more sensitive than others.

But, the forum is aiming for something else:

In CME's case, I doubt he/she was being triggered at all. Some of the statements made by CME were in direct contradiction to statements made on the linked website eg. CME claimed to not be seeking followers, but indicated very differently on the website and also stated that he/she was looking for lists to post material on in order to gain a following - or 'walk with me'. IOW CME didn't join with the intent of following the terms and guidelines of the forum, but used a lot of charm to cover that intent here. That's my perception of the situation at least. Still CME wasn't banned 🤷‍♀️, rather it seemed that the forum was not going to suit CME's purpose - I'd hazard a partially informed guess that CME didn't even read or view the suggested material, I could be mistaken though, however I don't think so as CME states that he/she is a personal coach on social media. That's OK - it's a big wide world out there and CME can go do what he/she wants and there are plenty of other forums and lists out there.

The situation, I feel, is different with Jasophoria who has decided to come back for the 3rd time. That gives me an idea that in those times away from the forum, a part of Jasophoria recognises that there is something lacking that could potentially be gained here, though another part of Jasophoria (or maybe not a part of Jasophoria at all) is also resistant to doing the work that is suggested - and as mentioned before, language may be a barrier.

With the objectives of the forum plainly stated, it seems to me that Jasophoria's clairsentinence and clairaudience are indeed letting him/her down - perceiving that he/she is being picked on or being made fun of when the forum is just engaging in it's stated aims and objectives. That happens whether Jasophoria is here or not, but he/she is taking it personally and can't see the broader picture. Perhaps there are some skills in those area's mentioned, but it's apparent that some tuning in those area's are also needed - and that's only going to happen with an aim of also receiving feedback that is aiming for objectivity. Where you are triggered, you are acting mechanically.

Where peeps are mentioning Jasophoria's self importance, they are also, in a way, identifying Jasophoria's triggers. I'm reminded of the thread below, it might be helpful for you, Archaea, to read it too.

Some statements that indicate that Jasophoria has split/triggered and drifted into mechanical internally considerate territory:

Black and white thinking. The law of three teaches there is the good, the bad and the context that determines which is which. Making fun of someone can be a good. The C's poke fun and laugh often.

Yes, it can be. I'm not claiming that it was in this instance.

Every newbie gets the same welcome message, most don't react to it like you did. The information is offered, it is not forced. Instead of creating a whole lot of drama around it, you could have just stated 'Thanks, but I'm not interested.' Or, 'There's so much to read here that I feel overwhelmed', or 'I already know everything I need to know'. If it's the latter case, then perhaps your intention in being here is to teach in which case be ready to have your information questioned more thoroughly to test for it's alignment with reality and what has already been learned here. Heck, even the info from the C's gets a thorough questioning and further research. So I don't know why it would be different for anyone else.

In any case, your statement here seems to indicate that you find the knowledge offered distasteful or hard to swallow and if that's the case, I'd also ask why are you here when the stated aims of the forum are to share knowledge? Both to give and receive?

In any case, I don't think you'll find a higher order of love anywhere else on this planet if you agree with the C's statement's 'Knowledge = Love = Light' and 'Knowledge Protects, Ignorance Endangers'. It's not always comfortable to receive that love though if you take Laura's signature and the idea of conscious suffering into account.

Also, Archaea, is it a coincidence that you rejoined on the same day that CME joined? Or is something else going on there? It's curious that both CME and Jasophoria mention some connection with the C's and you've come to the defence of both of them. What is it with that?

I heard one of you mention, or i read it somewhere, that you believe that if you get triggered, you can learn something out of that.
And i completely agree.

Although in my case, my trigger process is different.
When i am triggered, then there is actually nothing to learn from that subject i was triggered about.
And that makes it wors, because then i am realy offended, because the offence made to me is not true.
And i am being offended for nothing too.

When someone offends me about something, and there is something to learn from it, then i am actually not triggered, because i immediately know the learningcurve behind it, and useally i start to laugh.

Also i have autism, and I am super sensitive.
I can pick out the phrases here that offend me in every post, and many you probably don't even see.

To give a example.
What strategic enclosure said.
Are you sure that it wasn't just because they were wanting to get away from you?

No its not because of me, the regular people in my life consider me a Angel.

And with what strategic enclosure said, you are saying that your a wortless humanbeing that nobody want to be around you.
Thank for calling me a wortless human, get my point?

And i dont know Archaea and CME personal.

@irjo @Jones @Laura

Fair enough.

I'll endeavor to gain perspective.

I don't know.

Perhaps we were called here by some sort of frequency emanation, but that's speculation.

Best to keep an open mind I think.

@Jasophoria

I agree there's nothing wrong with you.

I also agree that you are the best decider of what you read, learn, do and believe.

And I believe you'll make the correct decisions in those regards.

Back
Top Bottom