Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

Laura said:
So, my challenge to the readers is to create new, non violent, variants of shunning and let us all see which politician pisses themselves first.

And a last point on this subject. It must be addressed. Violence. It is the last resort of the rational mind, and the first trap of the TPTB. However, it is still a legitimate tactic for change. And knowing this the ancient order of TPTB used to have a building in which they had people, like you and me, fight and kill each other for the amusement of TPTB, but also to eliminate the threat of violence to themselves by redirecting it. This building had a motto incised over its door. This motto was 'we who are about to die, salute you'. Well.....times have changed....can some one please go to that arch over the gladiator entrance to the Coliseum in Rome, and rewrite it so that it reads.....

“To TPTB, if it gets this far, we who are dying are going to gut you like fish....”

Those two sentences contradict each other. Gutwrenchingly "good" disinfo, many will go with this IMO.

The problem with what Clif has written here is that he does not take into account the fact that humanity - in the majority - must choose what path will be followed. That isn't going to be possible as long as the authoritarian personality is slavishly obedient to the authorities because they constitute over 50% of humanity. Understanding psychopathology and authoritarian personalities that are controlled by it is the first step to figuring out a solution. Without that understanding, he's just pissing into a hurricane.

How to deal with this issue is a mighty one indeed. I got to see how quickly things got out of control during the LA riots. The gangs, the looting, the fires...If the economy crashes there are going to be all kinds of people that will see that as an opportunity to start trouble. Like G said the masses are asleep and many of them will be controlled by their emotions taking the lower limbic path in their brains to retaliate. I personally try to engage people here in Vegas about the problems and to be honest I get the impression that they don't care or are in denial. I'm not sure I could find enough people to hold a rally and the ones that do go to political rallies are blinded to the reality of the situation. The majority of my friends do not want to discuss "negative" subjects. They would rather talk sports or entertainment. So can I see a storm coming? You betcha.

findit said:
The majority of my friends do not want to discuss "negative" subjects. They would rather talk sports or entertainment. So can I see a storm coming? You betcha.

It looks like 'bad times' are going to be coming sooner than they can even imagine, and when they do, it is very likely they will be really interested in discussing "negative subjects".

Hello

I've been reading some post in this thread, because I belong to Cliff's discussion forum -lately I'm not visited it, just now I returned to have a glance

But while reading the thread, OK, my English fails, at the same time that I try to understand what the discussion is about more accurately.

About ALTA reports, seems clear that much of "predicted" is not going in the way it says,in the date it says, though...the main items are developing somehow as reported.

Take the example of "Ill winds", he said that maybe this was related to other idea "Israeli mistake", which supposedly is a nuke attack from Israel to Iran.

But, remember the methodology he uses... What if the true "ill winds" is the Fukushima disaster?

Anyway, this thread deserves quiet reading .

FWIW this is the latest from halfpasthuman:

_http://halfpasthuman.com/nukeday.html

Pashalis said:
he has a discussion forum ?

Really, he does not manage it personally , but you can even ask questions to him and he answer, so...

Here is the link (I hope not understand any mod this as a propaganda or pub, only informative purposes)

_http://www.webbotdiscussions.com/forum.php

anart said:
His writing is bordering on completely nonsensical at this point.

Right, I´m not sure... he is so deep implicated (?) in his system, that is very difficult follow some of his reports -not to mention for a bad english reader-without previous background, so to speak.
He has developed a system, the system has some traces of not being a "bluff", as far as I´ve read about how it works -he explain this in his page- .
Now, is weird, so i take this "with a grain of salt", of course.
I ´d like to ask a question, maybe this is not the right site, but you edited my post putting a "_" in the link. this is for future posts...
It´s better to put this in any link you post, and could explin me why?
I´v seen people who do that, others not, just want to understand what or why is better put the links in that way

Kolnikov said:
I ´d like to ask a question, maybe this is not the right site, but you edited my post putting a "_" in the link. this is for future posts...
Hi Kolnikov, this is done here to avoid giving higher google rankings to the site in the link. And I think it is because Clif is on to something that he's being vectored. So it is not that his idea is bad, it's his interpretation and assumptions that are increasingly subjective.

SAO said:
Kolnikov said:
Hi Kolnikov, this is done here to avoid giving higher google rankings to the site in the link. And I think it is because Clif is on to something that he's being vectored. So it is not that his idea is bad, it's his interpretation and assumptions that are increasingly subjective.

Thanks SAO :)
Now I understand why the "_" is better in any case. I´ll do in that way when I post a link. And BTW, i feel tired of following Clif forum months ago, though very clever people there. :cool2:

kolnikov said:
About ALTA reports, seems clear that much of "predicted" is not going in the way it says,in the date it says, though...the main items are developing somehow as reported.
Yes, this is something that was being discussed extensively on this thread since the November Tipping Point prediction. It basically boils down to the fact that Clif doesn't have enough "real knowledge" to provide a proper context for interpreting the linguistics he pulls out of his dataset runs. The task that faces Clif is a monumental one, I will give him that; he is basically trying to predict how subtle energies from a higher archetypal/probabilistic realm/density will manifest in 3rd density reality based on psychic "echoes" that are allegedly revealed by shifts in human speech patterns. In order to do the experiment successfully, one has to go far beyond "unconscious premonitions" and actually be able to read the symbols from higher realities based on how they reflect in the rather imperfect mirrors of human beings. Clif has demonstrated through his interviews that he is rather ignorant of hyperdimensional realities and prefers to believe that the universe is "continually created and destroyed at 22THz." Since human perception occurs at about 30Hz, he believes all of these extra "dimensions" occur in the minuscule timeframes between the intervals at which our brains process things. This is just a fancy repackaging of the mainstream scientific view that we live in a universe of three spatial dimensions and one temporal which simply began at some mysterious point in time and is sliding toward some final and inevitable end. It suggests to me that he doesn't even fully understand the nature of his experiment, which clearly has hyperdimensional implications, while he continues to try and make it fit in a 3D box.

Speaking of the November Tipping point, that certainly didn't happen as predicted, and I gave him a generous grace window of until March, even when he pinpointed the day November 14. The economy now is fundamentally no different than it was in November. Most people still go to work, the stock market is still in recovery mode, and the media pundits are still convincing a lot of the people that the worst is behind us. Inflation is slightly more prescient, but not enough to create any widespread movements. The Israeli mistake still hasn't happened and the Korean Conflict was little more than a bit of political theater. The only thing he was sort of right about was "solar disruption (starting Oct. 27) triggering catastrophic climate change, food/oceanic/atmospheric crises, violent storms, earthquakes, rains and 1000-year floods and mudslides." There was no major solar event on Oct. 27, however it does seem that it was the start of the "winding cycle" that Clif mentions in his interviews where the sun builds up energy and releases solar flares which cause the above mentioned phenomena. So perhaps the "tipping point" if even there was one, occurred when Nemesis, or perhaps Elenin, started discharging the solar capacitor and really driving the Earth changes.

Based on all of the erroneous interpretations and false premises, I think it should be made clear that Clif is more in the business of speculation rather than forecasting. I still read the reports because they do contain some interesting economic, political, and philosophical viewpoints and can get the mind working in different directions. To one who possesses some degree of discernment and is not particularly invested in any one outcome, the reports can be useful for considering different possibilities and reflecting on how certain scenarios might play out, as well as studying the potential subjective pitfalls that can ensnare you and the people around you. For everyone else, the "John-Q Seeker" as they might be called, the reports are basically useless because they provide a very blurry picture at best of what is emerging into our reality. If the report had a hypothetical value of $1, its "mark-to-market" value is probably around 10 cents. An interesting experiment for the halfpasthuman community would be for Clif to just publish the lists of words that he uses to write the report and how they connect, leaving it to the readers to put it in paragraph form and fill in the interpretations. That would get past the subjectivity bias, and members of the forum here might be able to come up with interesting results. Then again, the computer may basically spit out gibberish... sometimes I think learning to use a Ouija board might be a better and simpler alternative in the long run ;)
Kolnikov said:
And BTW, i feel tired of following Clif forum months ago, though very clever people there.
Clif is pretty well-read and tries to bring in a big-picture view into his reports and interviews. A lot of people see the truth in what he's saying and become devoted to him to some degree. For someone who is just stepping outside of the mainstream, there is a lot of helpful information there. The thing is, people tend to become devoted to one particular guru whom they believe has all the answers and that may be why he is being targeted by Weidner/Bridges. Despite the fact that he issues warns people to not base their decisions on their interpretations of his interpretations of strange data patterns and to think for themselves, many just want to be spoofed answers and the discussion seems to focus on what the reports say rather than what they represent or may represent. Clif's unique position as a sort of authority on the more mysterious aspects of our reality combined with his stubbornness to acknowledge all of its nuances makes him an ideal candidate to lead masses of naive seekers that don't necessarily fall into the New Age mold down a blind alley. All those who devoutly and unquestioningly subscribe to Clif's present worldview are being led into the insidious maw of the Weidner/Bridges camp.

Reactions: KJS
Thanks Neil for your post!
All dense information and very useful to me, to understand your point of view which by the way I share.

Neil said:
kolnikov said:
Yes, this is something that was being discussed extensively on this thread since ...

Am i the only one that think Cliffs data is skewered and totally off track? he reminds me of the new age groups! Ive listened to his interviews read his posts ( tho never bought one) and listened to his fans. By now there was ment to be an earth shattering event, aliens were ment to be part of the 'meme' (as in physical aliens ) due to exposure. The earth was ment to have died over 3 times ( thats all in the memes.... so dont count on it) im sorry but im out...... nothing ever comes true with this guy..... humans may be able to predict future events but not through Cliff...... tho maybe this ONE times he is right... im not counting on it tho.... give me the C's any day :grad:

Hey Neil, thank you again for your interpretation of Clif's work and ALTA reports . I find your comments helpful and pretty accurate.

Neil said:
Speaking of the November Tipping point, that certainly didn't happen as predicted, and I gave him a generous grace window of until March, even when he pinpointed the day November 14. The economy now is fundamentally no different than it was in November. Most people still go to work, the stock market is still in recovery mode, and the media pundits are still convincing a lot of the people that the worst is behind us. Inflation is slightly more prescient, but not enough to create any widespread movements.

I am not an economy expert but this alleged "recovery mode" might be in a dramatic change in near future. I remember Clif talking 2 weeks prior to his November tipping point about silvers possible skyrocketing as a sign of the economical melt down. Silver price was 23-24 in November and it's getting closer to 50 now. But then again one doesn't need webbot to make these kind of economical projections, there are various analysts out there from a broad range of perspectives e.g. his close friend George Ure.

Neil said:
The Israeli mistake still hasn't happened and the Korean Conflict was little more than a bit of political theater.

As for the "israeli mistake" and "ill winds" memes there are rumors and speculations that Israel made stuxnet virus effected Fukushima plant before EQ. Do a google search for "fukushima+stuxnet" for the time interval 01.10.2010-10.03.2011 it brings thousands of results. I am not saying that these resources are trustable nor I do consider these speculations to be true but isn't web bot predictions about peoples subconsciously predictions about their conscious thoughts and beliefs from the future eventhough they are misbeliefs and false rumors.

Back
Top Bottom