Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

Neil said:
kolnikov said:
About ALTA reports, seems clear that much of "predicted" is not going in the way it says,in the date it says, though...the main items are developing somehow as reported.
Yes, this is something that was being discussed extensively on this thread since the November Tipping Point prediction. It basically boils down to the fact that Clif doesn't have enough "real knowledge" to provide a proper context for interpreting the linguistics he pulls out of his dataset runs. The task that faces Clif is a monumental one, I will give him that; he is basically trying to predict how subtle energies from a higher archetypal/probabilistic realm/density will manifest in 3rd density reality based on psychic "echoes" that are allegedly revealed by shifts in human speech patterns. In order to do the experiment successfully, one has to go far beyond "unconscious premonitions" and actually be able to read the symbols from higher realities based on how they reflect in the rather imperfect mirrors of human beings. Clif has demonstrated through his interviews that he is rather ignorant of hyperdimensional realities and prefers to believe that the universe is "continually created and destroyed at 22THz." Since human perception occurs at about 30Hz, he believes all of these extra "dimensions" occur in the minuscule timeframes between the intervals at which our brains process things. This is just a fancy repackaging of the mainstream scientific view that we live in a universe of three spatial dimensions and one temporal which simply began at some mysterious point in time and is sliding toward some final and inevitable end. It suggests to me that he doesn't even fully understand the nature of his experiment, which clearly has hyperdimensional implications, while he continues to try and make it fit in a 3D box.

Based on all of the erroneous interpretations and false premises, I think it should be made clear that Clif is more in the business of speculation rather than forecasting. I still read the reports because they do contain some interesting economic, political, and philosophical viewpoints and can get the mind working in different directions. To one who possesses some degree of discernment and is not particularly invested in any one outcome, the reports can be useful for considering different possibilities and reflecting on how certain scenarios might play out, as well as studying the potential subjective pitfalls that can ensnare you and the people around you.

Clif is pretty well-read and tries to bring in a big-picture view into his reports and interviews. A lot of people see the truth in what he's saying and become devoted to him to some degree. For someone who is just stepping outside of the mainstream, there is a lot of helpful information there. The thing is, people tend to become devoted to one particular guru whom they believe has all the answers and that may be why he is being targeted by Weidner/Bridges.

Thank you for your very insightfull comments about Cliff's work Neil !
I basically agree with you. The task is really big, and sure his system needs to be improved, but the core of the idea seems good, even if he doesn't know about higher realities, that's not needed, since he does not pay much attention to "deep causes", and focused instead "what the net says" so to speak. In that way, we can't expect a deep analysis that includes the items that this forum manage...
So, Cliff's work has been useful to me, thought I I've became aware of it's limitations. Anyway, you can find good comments in his forum, and certainly he has helped -and still- to many people to asleep from the ignorance. Some could consider him as some kind of "guru", but this is a risk in any forum, not excluding this one ;)
Greetings from Spain & excuse bad English

The Shape of Things to Come. Issue 10

Here is a quote from the above issue:

It must be so that universe may exist and express change. Change must occur, in spite of
all human efforts to oppose change, deflect change, or control change, it must occur.
And will so occur. As universe directs. Not us. Including the 'aware' amongst the
sheeple. Those humans whose karmic burden is such that they need suffer awareness
now, in these days, will not 'awaken the masses'. They will not, 'spark the revolution',
nor 'incite the herd to turn'. They may not so understand now the 'why' of it all,
especially those awakening minds in the early stages where it is ever-so-important to
meet the emotionally driven need to go out and slap all your soon-to-be-ex friends
among the sheeple herd to wake them up. They, we, do not understand, until later, that it
won't work and will just annoy the crap out of the sheeple who are being slapped in the
face. But, somehow, and for some 'why', it is necessary that a great many sheeple be
slapped. It is necessary for universe to force massive social changes at planet wide scale
through humanity at this time, and is also necessary, for you, at a personal level, to
experience these changes in some greater state of awareness than the general sheeple
herd. That is your challenge. That awareness alone, marks you as being offered the
opportunity of service by universe. This is rare, as you well know. Not that many
humans out there who are really thinking beings, most are operating under deep mind
control, and are blinded by false perception of reality.
Not you, nor anyone, ever need accept the karmic burden of service to universe. Nor is
this some kind of submission to the will of some other being. It does not work that way.
Many humans will (necessarily) confuse the opportunity provided by awakening to
reality with 'service' as it is dictated by the religious control freaks (who really are
freaks... disturbing, twisted, freakish minds capable of killing and even consuming the
flesh of humans for their twisted understanding of reality). The archetype for this
'captured service' is the personality sold as Mother Teresa. Even she, on her death bed,
acknowledged that her 'awakening' was captured, and the whole 'faith' religion thing was
a waste of a life. Took her long enough to realize it...but such is the nature of karmic
burdens and the filters that they place on our perception.
For its own reasons which are not particularly pertinent to humanity which must live
through it, universe is in the process of transitioning, in a more dramatic than in the past
fashion, to a new operating state. That humans have been favored by universe in the past
offers some potential that we will also be well received in this emerging future state. But
no guarantees exist in universe, other than the guarantee of opportunity to experience
change. And if lucky, or personally karmically well situated, to not only experience
change, but to be changed by so experiencing it.

Rather insightful, imo.

It sounds rather schizoidal to me, actually. He's not only using that old newage channeling trick of "you are special and must do this" - he's also using the 'outside force' for change dynamic. This is happening 'to' humanity rather than humanity is doing this to itself. I find the entire flavor of this one to be really off-putting, if not delusional, actually. Yes, everyone knows change is coming - the only constant is change - change is always coming. He's just taking that and twisting it into some quasi-religious manipulation of his readers that they're 'special'.

Hi, anart:

Your reading of the excerpt is quite interesting. Is the 'wave' not an external force?
He clearly states that humanity is faced with a choice and this choice has to be made
buy each individual.
That's what I read. The other stuff you can disregard.

I think it is insightful up to a point, but like Anart said, he didn't bring in the part about humanity bringing its own lessons in on itself.

I always felt a bad "blink" from this guy, perhaps due to me knowing something about technology and not buying his web bot story. I think that is how he sounded like the Wizard of Oz.

The cake: hearing him on a coast to coast show giving super specific predictions, something that I feel would be very hard, if not impossible to pick up from ALL communications on earth- UNLESS HE HAD AN INSIDE CONNECTION FEEDING HIM INFO!

Blech, maybe he really thinks he is helping, but it makes me sick.

Divide By Zero said:
I always felt a bad "blink" from this guy, perhaps due to me knowing something about technology and not buying his web bot story. I think that is how he sounded like the Wizard of Oz.

The cake: hearing him on a coast to coast show giving super specific predictions, something that I feel would be very hard, if not impossible to pick up from ALL communications on earth- UNLESS HE HAD AN INSIDE CONNECTION FEEDING HIM INFO!

Blech, maybe he really thinks he is helping, but it makes me sick.

That's interesting ... my take had been that his technical methods might in fact by entirely valid, and it was his lack of critical awareness regarding individual humans that had been his failing. Taking up with Jay Weidner is evidence to the latter, the C's confirmation that he is 'on to something' pointing to the former (though it could be taken more than one way, I suppose.) The technology itself seemed plausible enough: with a billion humans, all a little bit psychic if only due to the unacknowledged psychic nature of reality, all plugged into an instantaneous communications medium, why should the sum of those communications not hold precognitive clues? It has certainly yielded results in the past, albeit imperfectly (not that the C's can claim a perfect record either, although still a good one.) The fact that Weidner would show up as Clif started getting a name for himself also points towards an efficacy to Clif's method, casting Weidner here in the role of an agent meant to misdirect and vector those with the potential to interfere with the game. I hadn't really considered that Clif might be a conscious agent ... I figured he was sincere enough, but simply lost.

What is it in particular you find implausible about the web bot story?

I agree with psychegram. I believe Cliff's theory of predictive language and his algorithms to extract the evidenciary data warrants consideration.

However, his interpretation of the data is the weakest link. His belief structures and lack of awareness of things like ponerology's effects on society, influence his ability to offer an objective and informed interpretation. As well, he doesn't seem able to protect himself against vectored attacks, which seems odd, since one would expect he would have developed an awareness of how secret cabals govern earthly affairs.

Gonzo

Gonzo said:
I agree with psychegram. I believe Cliff's theory of predictive language and his algorithms to extract the evidenciary data warrants consideration.

However, his interpretation of the data is the weakest link. His belief structures and lack of awareness of things like ponerology's effects on society, influence his ability to offer an objective and informed interpretation. As well, he doesn't seem able to protect himself against vectored attacks, which seems odd, since one would expect he would have developed an awareness of how secret cabals govern earthly affairs.

Gonzo

Agreed. The algorithms are only as good as what the writer factors into them...not taking ponerology or higher densities into account severely limits the predictive capacity of his program.

Good point, the algorithm is influenced by the programmer.
So, it may be that he had certain expectations coming into this project which influenced the results.

The Coast to Coast show was what spooked me because instead of his typical predictions, there were some super specific ones, even using very specific dates/names. I didn't see how the program could be that specific.

I was listening to the Waterman Files webcast where Dr. Waterman has been reading the latest webbot report from Cliff High over the last couple of weeks. I don't subscribe to these reports and I am not that familiar with them but something he said caught my attention.

I have written down what Dr. Waterman read from the report, so what was actually written in the report may be slightly different. If anyone has the report and believes the following to be inaccurate, please correct me.

"While political revolt goes on this fall, a new theme will develop. This new theme will manifest within the population of North America as vegetarianism is to sweep North America as meat die off begins. This will be labeled or described as "bad blood" but that the social movement or change that is coming is to be so large that it will force the corporate death to that part of the food business. Responding with international advertising to try and bring back this dying meat centered part of our food chain, data shows that several national debates will arise that will address the national food body and that this food body discourse is part of a supporting layer within the global revolution."

So according to the latest webbot report, something happens to the meat supply of North America that is so devastating that it causes the general population to move into a lifestyle of vegetarianism. The only thing I can think of (and Dr. Waterman mentioned as well ) that could cause this kind of devastation and fear would be radiation contamination from Fukashima?

So take this for what it's worth but I thought I would mention it. This may be yet another good reason to get our meat supplies in order now! :shock:

George Ure reported, and Clif confirmed in an email, that both of their sites (urbansurvival.com and halfpasthuman.com) were the subjects of a recent cyber attack.

From George's blog on June 2 (_http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm):
As you know, Clif (_www.halfpasthuman.com) has been planning to come out with a new web bot run shortly (predicting the future on changes in language use on the 'net) and - so we suspise - there may be forces afoot which aren't all that keen with people reading these reports which reveal what both Ma Nature and the PTB have coming.

Reason for thinking this? Beyond the normal semi-paranoid state? An ultra-sophisticated attack on his key machine that started off as a cookie and then spread into the OS including things like the Windows recover.sys files such that the whole modelspace on this particular machine and the first 15-20 pages of the pending report was trashed.

What made it worse was this particular attack went off and started rewriting the hard disk in background so that the first notice of anything being out of place was the pop-up advising the machine was out of hard drive space. And from there things got worse. Igor reported from the server farm that the main Cisco router which has only 1½ ports open has been more of less hammered too, but that one remains "turtle hard."

But reloading modelspace and going through the interp is extremely time-consuming and he'd just gotten as far as starting the "blink" processing, so basically 4 to 5 man/weeks of work trashed. So he'll be doing good to get the next "Shape of Things To Come" report out by the 4th of July.

Meantime, alerted to what to look for I rescrubbed everything here and found 5 latent cases on my main machine but they were caught early and - as in Clif's case - in some of my backup/recover files were infected, too, but mine was recoverable. Damn. Someone must not love us.
---
We don't ask question like "Why?" but the reason may be humankind is about to hit a real downward slide. Our summer of hell which had figured prominently over the past several years has morphed, but whether the outbreaks of gang violence in places like Miami, Nashville, Chicago, Boston (yada, yada, yada) was an offshoot of the GlobalRev meme or something else (like plain old humans behaving badly when times is tough) will have to wait for modelspace reloading, blinking and more drudgery for Clif.

Still, he got far enough into interp to conclude that the conditional of financial markets is about to deteriorate, precipitously, with "losses [in thousands]" and references to "treasures lost". Lots of references to "shocks" such that it'd be like one day the market drops some large number of points, but then the next week or several will be spent talking about the speed and width of the decline.

Oh, ain't that peachy?

Specifically, the deterioration can begin just about any old time (linguistically) but the bulk of the harm should be evident in the time band between summer solstice and fall equinox (June 21 to around September 21 or so) although things keep dropping till almost Christmas.

From Clif's email (_http://webbotforum.com/showthread.php?39-E-Mails-from-Clif#post89284)

On: 06-01-2011 12:41 PM
My question to Clif ..
Hi Clif,
Just wondering if the June report will be out before your interview with us this weekend -- If so it would probably make a big difference in some of the questions we ask - LOL

no chance of that.
had been working for that, but just got hit yesterday by combine virus attack.
not only a windows recovery malware, but also redirectors on email and browser. Lost everything on that machine. Likely put report back a couple of weeks. Will see how it goes. Lost all recent emails, and such. Also our routers were breached so it was part of a geneal screw around with hph move like when the domain was yanked.

anyway, will be mostly off line doing repairs and rebuilding systems over next week+ so no report this week clif

About a week prior to this attack Clif had reported that certain web domains were rejecting emails from his addresses:

Do me a favor and let people know that our emails are being hassled, and that specifically
anyone behind the old at&t system routers will not get replies from my moon address and
they will have to send to the purchase address on paypal....the vuilbaard address but please
don't post in on the board as i get too much spam as it is. The old at&t routers will include all
of aol.com, most of bellsouth, and most of the southern range rr.com domains. Some other
smaller domains also will refuse our emails. Too many to list. But basically if someone sent
emails and they expected a reply, even if it was only, oy, piss'ff....and did not get it, examine
their domains. Does not look to be readily fixed, mostly i don't care about it in general, am
waay too busy, and have new stuff in the works sooo....anyway. please post on forum. Same
holds true for cathy's email at hph. She is far more patient and usually works around by
transfering to other email id's...

thanks.
clif

There was also a several-day period last Fall when the halfpasthuman.com domain was down due to being dumped by Earthlink for unspecified reasons. This happened as well just prior to the imminent release of a report. Do these attacks indicate that someone or some entity associated with The Powers That Wish They Could Be finds Clif's work is "on to something" that they would prefer not be divulged?

That may also explain why Jay Weidner has been "set on" Clif, perhaps to undermine his perspective and evaluation of certain people and sources of knowledge. FWIW when I brought to his attention through an email the multiple clone websites that Weidner had set up to defame Laura, Clif immediately called me up on the phone and told me he believed that Laura had "set a detective" to snoop on him, just as she had done to Weidner. When I asked how he knew this, he said he got it from the detective himself when he was confronted by Clif.

Sounds to me like this "detective" is a Weidner operative or associate, although it's more than curious why Clif doesn't see that as a possibility. But I wonder, besides turning others away from Laura's work, what other agendas might Weidner be serving?

rawtruth said:
Sounds to me like this "detective" is a Weidner operative or associate, although it's more than curious why Clif doesn't see that as a possibility.

I think that in terms of cointelpro, disinformation, and the world of operatives and agents seeking to mislead, he is simply waaaay more ignorant than he can possibly imagine.

rawtruth said:
But I wonder, besides turning others away from Laura's work, what other agendas might Weidner be serving?

Well that is a big one right there. Interesting thing that got me wondering what Weidner was up to recently though was when he made an appearance on Jesse Ventura's 'Conspiracy Theory' show not too long ago. He basically presented himself as an authority on the weirdness at Denver Airport and walked Ventura around the place pointing things out to him. Since when was Weidner even "investigating" such things?? Is he now giving "magical mystery tours" around Denver Airport? Or perhaps it just points to broader appeal that he and his handlers are angling him in on.

rawtruth said:
That may also explain why Jay Weidner has been "set on" Clif, perhaps to undermine his perspective and evaluation of certain people and sources of knowledge. FWIW when I brought to his attention through an email the multiple clone websites that Weidner had set up to defame Laura, Clif immediately called me up on the phone and told me he believed that Laura had "set a detective" to snoop on him, just as she had done to Weidner. When I asked how he knew this, he said he got it from the detective himself when he was confronted by Clif.

Sounds to me like this "detective" is a Weidner operative or associate, although it's more than curious why Clif doesn't see that as a possibility. But I wonder, besides turning others away from Laura's work, what other agendas might Weidner be serving?

If a detective told him that, it's higher than Weidner I would say. If I were him, I would demand the proof. One question to ask is this: how the heck would I get a detective to snoop on him when I'm in France and he's in the U.S. Oh, of course! Via my "cult minions"! Like I would spend money on that kind of nonsense.

Nope, sounds like Clif has gone off the deep end of paranoia.

By the way, SOTT gets hit by DDOS attacks rather regularly; we've just learned how to deal with it and minimize the damage and get back online quickly.

For some reason, Clif High keeps popping up. I was reading comments on a Zero Hedge article today, and there was a discussion regarding Clif's predictions for 10/15. I haven't seen his latest predictions, but apparently something big is supposed to happen on the 15th...

Back
Top Bottom