Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

unfortunately Clif doesn't seem to be the only one that is going over the edge recently.

just to name a few people with great potential that have gone into the deep end or are about to do it recently:

Richard Dolan who is trapped in his disclosure fantasy,

Graham Hancock who thinks that taking drugs is the solution and is drifting into a dream world,

Thomas Sheridan who thinks that 9 11 happened long time ago and doesn't have/had a global effect, you should forget it and go on. you shouldn't pay attention to things that happen outside of your cumunity they are just a distractions, in other words ignoring is the solution.

James Mc Canney who is trapped in subjectivity,

Ken O'Keefe who doesn't really get that the real problem is Psychopathy,

what all of those people have in common is a big Talent but also a ego wich is not really challenged.
they are completly controlled by their emotions.
they are not able (at least not jet) to really question their own thinking and realising that they are chemical reaction machines.
they all could be of so much better help to humanity and this planet if they would work on themselfs but they either ignore it or are not ready for it.

sad....

Clif put a note at the bottom of his latest article :

** Note that Tavistock owns/runs/dominates many fora (plural of forum) on the net. They use these for specific purposes. The one that they use for triggers, and signals is called GLP for godlikeproductions. The glp forum would be the one to monitor for hints as to Tavistock's participation in this upcoming show. BUT be aware it is a pattern described by its absence...meaning NO mention of Tavistock is allowed at the GLP, and so one has to read by inference as to what message Tavistock is promoting through their stooges at the site. Make sense? It is not what you see there, but what you do not that tells the tale.

Prove it to yourself. Register at GLP and simply start a post with the word Tavistock in it....you'll see soon enough.

I don't know if this GLP-Tavistock relation is real but Clif's comprehension about GLP being a COINTELPRO disinformation site seems more accurate than his future predictions. :rolleyes:

I don't know if this GLP-Tavistock relation is real
Hi un chien anadolu,

A quick search throughout the forum gave these results about that, so you can go see for yourself:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,3506.msg158160.html#msg158160

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,673.msg158162.html#msg158162

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,17496.msg158163.html#msg158163

BTW all three of these posts are made by Laura and seem to have similar, if not the same, content.
They also have the same date (May 01, 2010) and almost the same timestamp, so I gather it must have been quite important.

Palinurus said:
I don't know if this GLP-Tavistock relation is real
Hi un chien anadolu,

A quick search throughout the forum gave these results about that, so you can go see for yourself:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,3506.msg158160.html#msg158160

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,673.msg158162.html#msg158162

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,17496.msg158163.html#msg158163

BTW all three of these posts are made by Laura and seem to have similar, if not the same, content.
They also have the same date (May 01, 2010) and almost the same timestamp, so I gather it must have been quite important.

Thank you for this Palinurus.

The following may be worth your consideration.

Those of us on the West Coast of the United Snakes Of America may be dancing under the big top and learning to swim sooner than later... Quakes Arrive: Language Fill Begins

Earthquakes!
Bridge Collapse!
Linguistically "hot" words are popping off like mad!

Reader email about our "quake spotting" and predictive process flooded the inbox this morning. Reader Dean figures 'em this way:

"George we just got that major quake an 8.3 in Sea of Okhotsk near Kamchatka Siberia with all the volcanoes popping off in that area last few days and small to medium quake swarm not surprised. Not sure if there was a tsunami generated yet but I doubt it look at the extraordinary depth over 600 miles deep! also note two significant quakes in South Pacific near Tonga both well over 100 miles deep! these are some unusual extreme depths, maybe all these medium sized CME's the last week had a cumulative effect. Note Tonga area is where Cliff noted the likely epicenter of a Global Coastal event emanating from in one of the webbot predictions a while back, that is the area with the thin mantel and bulge with a huge reservoir of magma the size of a small country.

The South Pacific quakes near Tonga today were a 6.3 and 7.4 and the 8.3 quake near Kamchatka in Sea of Okhotsk is large enough that its one of the 25 largest quakes ever recorded! (that's since 1900 AD when we were first able to measure quakes). In the last 9 years 2004-2013 we have had 6 of the 13 largest quakes ever recorded."

What's so darn interesting about the large quake off Kamchatka is that it comes right smack dab on top of news in Skagit County (north of Seattle) about a bridge collapse on Interstate 5! Dean's email picks it up from there:

"Cliff predicted bridges would go down in the NW and areas would be isolated, well he nailed this, major bridge on I-5 (the main West Coast North South route from San Diego to Vancouver Canada) just North of Seattle collapsed, effectively isolating one of North America's major cities, Vancouver Canada from other major West coast cities via road as well as other smaller cities like Bellingham, WA.

Cliff predicted this would be due to earthquake but this would not be the first time Cliff predicted something that came true through his Webbot but he misinterpreted the cause of the incident.

Maybe webbot predicted a earthquake and also predicted bridges collapsing in NW isolating cities and Cliff naturally assumed one was the cause of the other, instead maybe we get a 9.0 off Kamchatka Siberia (maybe causes major Tsunami fulfilling start of global coastal event prediction also) which is rumbling and has a history of huge 8.5+ quakes and we get this major bridge collapse in NW that isolates some major cities fulfilling both webbot predictions but not together as Cliff thought.

This collapse story is getting major national media play already so no wonder it popped up in webbot linguistics."

Another reader, Michael, points to the California quake action overnight:

"G, folks may not realize there were 2 earthquakes in CA overnight, Northern, CA and Southern, CA. The PNSN is showing more consistency of movement over all the monitors than I have seen in all the years I have watched them. It is not clear to me whether they are reflecting the CA movement or the movement of the Cascades. What is clear is it that a heads up attitude is warranted.

That soCal wake was removed as an echo by USGS... Still, I was going to put up a post yesterday because I had a round of "earthquake tired" (as several other folks reported, too, fwiw). But I was thinking I'd just talked myself into it. A bottle of high caffeine poison high fructose corn juice later, I talked myself out of it.

---

I talked to Clif and he's specifically worried about 2 PM Saturday (West Coast Time) so we'll keep watching the data roll in but absent all the dead people which are supposed to accompany the mega quake, tsunami, and global coastal event (1.289 billion) it's definitely got the right language but we're still missing a bunch of dead people. Would I bet against more major quaking, shaking, and flooding through the weekend? Nope.

Not when that bridge up on the Skagit river is just 33 miles southwest of Mount Baker and 18 miles from where we had a little 2.5 earthquake on Wednesday 11 miles north of Anacortes. Details: M2.5 - 11km N of Anacortes, Washington.

I think I'm supposed to mention that quake because it's where? Oh...2½ miles from what Streets and Trips 2013 shows as "Urban" on Sinclair Island in the San Juan Islands?

Naw...but that bridge collapse is just 9-miles from the front gate of the big Shell Oil refinery at Cherry Point/ Anacortes. So seismicity up that was is certainly of major interest (but only to people who drive or use petroleum products...).

Let's add it up: The little quakes, falling down bridge, big quakes and the word tsunami popping all over the net. Reader Ethan's been collecting the tsunami words all over the net:

"The pacific plate is going nuts. This just today.

HCCDA Message: Pacific Tsunami Center reports an 8.2 earthquake occurred in the Sea of Okhotsk. No Pacific Wide tsunami and no tsunami threat to Hawaii.

HCCDA Message: Pacific Tsunami Warning Center reports a 6.5 earthquake occurred near Tonga. No Pacific wide tsunami and no tsunami threat to Hawaii.

HCCDA Message: Pacific Tsunami Warning center reports 7.4 earthquake in Fiji Islands. No Pacific wide tsunami and no tsunami threat to Hawaii. "

Nothing more to be added (except some Nostracodeus notes in the Coping section to follow.) Reader Clay here in Texas has a positive outlook:

"Oh, good thing I had a fat thumb this morning when I was typing with one eye open. I meant to tell you that when I was attending Naval Nuclear Power School in Orlando (more years ago than I'd admit) our instructors would use BOD & GCE as notes on our graded work. BOD meant they gave you "benefit of the doubt" and you received partial credit. GCE was shorthand for Gross Conceptual Error. Here's hoping that God, universe, etc. is giving us a synch-wink here and that's all the Global Coastal Event turns out to be, a GCE as I knew it previously...."

Me/us, too. The language pit is still filling and the events are arriving more on less on schedule. We await tomorrow around cocktail time in Texas (2 PM out west) to see if anything else pops in.

For more information into the above data, please see:
_http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm
_www.halfpasthuman.com

:cool2:

eternusphoenix said:
[...]but I doubt it look at the extraordinary depth over 600 miles deep! also note two significant quakes in South Pacific near Tonga both well over 100 miles deep!

FWIW, the 8.2 was 600 km - not miles - deep. Tonga was km's as well.

http://www.sott.net/article/262074-USGS-Earthquake-Magnitude-6-6-NW-of-Nuku-alofa-Tonga
http://www.sott.net/article/262079-USGS-Earthquake-Magnitude-8-3-Sea-of-Okhotsk

1984 said:
eternusphoenix said:
[...]but I doubt it look at the extraordinary depth over 600 miles deep! also note two significant quakes in South Pacific near Tonga both well over 100 miles deep!

FWIW, the 8.2 was 600 km - not miles - deep. Tonga was km's as well.

http://www.sott.net/article/262074-USGS-Earthquake-Magnitude-6-6-NW-of-Nuku-alofa-Tonga
http://www.sott.net/article/262079-USGS-Earthquake-Magnitude-8-3-Sea-of-Okhotsk

Ah, good catch. Thank you 1984. :v:

I've been following this too, and have been mildly freaked out by the degree of 'linguistic fill' the Global Coastal Event predictions have been getting. However, I'm also somewhat reassured by the tendency of the predictions to be fulfilled, without being nearly as bad as they appear from a distance. That said, the '1.289 billion dead' prediction, if it comes to pass, can't possibly be a good thing O_O

Clif is particularly worried about Saturday at 2 pm because, several months ago, he commissioned 'validation studies' by remote viewers, as an additional layer of information on top of his own web-bot work, and the remote viewing conducted in the farsight.org study. Apparently one of the the things the validation studies contained was that the big North Pacific earthquake would hit around the same time as 'a large number of people were yelling around a domed structure'. This Saturday, as part of the global marches against Monsanto, there will be a demonstration at 2 pm at (I think) the capitol building in Seattle, which is a large domed structure.

He's also suggesting that the big asteroid that will pass by the Earth-Moon system on May 31st, 1988 QE2, may have 'friends' with it that bombard the Earth, a la what happened with 2012 DA14 and the "unrelated" Chelyabinsk airburster. While his own work doesn't make specific date predictions, the Farsight study has a June 1st expiry date, in which case 1988 QE2 may be the originator for the Global Coastal Event(s).

Time will tell I suppose ... but the correlations between Clif's work and the C's warnings (and the way both have a tendency to be fulfilled well above chance) does raise one's hackles a bit.

psychegram said:
Clif is particularly worried about Saturday at 2 pm because, several months ago, he commissioned 'validation studies' by remote viewers, as an additional layer of information on top of his own web-bot work, and the remote viewing conducted in the farsight.org study. Apparently one of the the things the validation studies contained was that the big North Pacific earthquake would hit around the same time as 'a large number of people were yelling around a domed structure'. This Saturday, as part of the global marches against Monsanto, there will be a demonstration at 2 pm at (I think) the capitol building in Seattle, which is a large domed structure.

He's also suggesting that the big asteroid that will pass by the Earth-Moon system on May 31st, 1988 QE2, may have 'friends' with it that bombard the Earth, a la what happened with 2012 DA14 and the "unrelated" Chelyabinsk airburster. While his own work doesn't make specific date predictions, the Farsight study has a June 1st expiry date, in which case 1988 QE2 may be the originator for the Global Coastal Event(s).

Thank you for the additional information psychegram.

psychegram said:
I've been following this too, and have been mildly freaked out by the degree of 'linguistic fill' the Global Coastal Event predictions have been getting. However, I'm also somewhat reassured by the tendency of the predictions to be fulfilled, without being nearly as bad as they appear from a distance. That said, the '1.289 billion dead' prediction, if it comes to pass, can't possibly be a good thing O_O

Why are you getting freaked out about his predictions, considering how many times he's been wrong before? Furthermore, it seems quite obvious at this point that there is most likely much death ahead of us from the research done by Laura and this forum in terms of cyclical cometary disasters and plagues, along with the various other problems that humanity faces. No magical computer "future predicting" algorithms necessary to see that coming--just a bit of paying attention and a couple of firing neurons left.

As well, it is quite factual that humanity has been reduced to a population of ~10,000 before--I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again, which would be a whole lot more than 1.3 billion.

psychegram said:
Clif is particularly worried about Saturday at 2 pm

So he's fixated on a specific time, anticipating something will happen, and creating sensationalist nonsense to get others fixated on some specific time as well. Haven't seen that before :rolleyes:

psychegram said:
Time will tell I suppose ... but the correlations between Clif's work and the C's warnings (and the way both have a tendency to be fulfilled well above chance) does raise one's hackles a bit.

I don't see much of any correlation between Clif's "work" and the knowledge transmitted by the Cs. His work appears to be primarily based on anticipation, which the Cs indicate is a limitation to overcome in 3D, and on fixed timelines, which the Cs have clearly and repeatedly said don't exist. He seems to be obsessed with pie (gluten, dairy, and sugar = brain not functioning) AND a vegetarian (definitely poor brain function and a high candidate for dying in the plague). If I recall correctly, in a radio interview that I listened to with him quite some time ago, he said that he tried to sell his future viewing "technology" (if one can call his generally incoherent ramblings the result of any form of technology which, if I understand correctly, is also not available for public scrutiny) to the CIA (yikes!), but that they weren't interested and then came out with their own version later on--which sounds like complete nonsense to me. If I recall correctly, he seemed convinced that the 12/21/2012 nonsense was real and, more importantly, his "predictions" have been wrong more times than I can count, especially regarding his subjective anticipation of when events would unfold. Furthermore, that he's intentionally employed remote viewing individuals as a "validation study" (how can remote viewing "validate" anything??) I think demonstrates exactly how little he knows or how much of a misdirection his "work" is. And where did he find these remote viewers anyway? I would be thoroughly unsurprised if they were connected to the CIA and the various incarnations of MK ULTRA. But that's just entirely speculation on my part.

I remember reading his stuff a lot and, looking back, I just ended up making stupid decisions based on his fixed-time predictions that didn't come true at all. He doesn't seem to grasp the hyperdimensional reality at all and just wanders from one tangent to another. Perhaps he made some sense at one point and perhaps some of his predictions will come true, but I certainly don't see any value in reading them and anticipating whatever thing he's become completely, obsessively, fixated on at any given time.

And even if all of his predictions come true, so what? What good does it do any individual person? Does it make anyone's lives better? It's not like we know these things are going to happen with certainty, since they're just his subjective predictions and he's been wrong many times before, so it's not a case knowledge protecting since we don't know that his particular predictions will come to pass. Furthermore, regardless of what happens in the future at all, how it manifests on an individual basis will obviously be different for each individual and I think it's how we deal with those things that matter, rather than getting all worked up about the predictions of one guy who is clearly doing and advocating things that reduce brain function. Much more useful in my mind is preparing to be able to respond accordingly to whatever situations arise--any situation--in one's life and to make oneself more capable to be able to respond to them accordingly, with knowledge and self mastery.

This reminds me of the parable of the ten virgins:

_http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25&version=NIV
25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’

12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’

13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

Foxx said:
And even if all of his predictions come true, so what? What good does it do any individual person? Does it make anyone's lives better? It's not like we know these things are going to happen with certainty, since they're just his subjective predictions and he's been wrong many times before, so it's not a case knowledge protecting since we don't know that his particular predictions will come to pass. Furthermore, regardless of what happens in the future at all, how it manifests on an individual basis will obviously be different for each individual and I think it's how we deal with those things that matter, rather than getting all worked up about the predictions of one guy who is clearly doing and advocating things that reduce brain function. Much more useful in my mind is preparing to be able to respond accordingly to whatever situations arise--any situation--in one's life and to make oneself more capable to be able to respond to them accordingly, with knowledge and self mastery.

I think you hit the nail on the head about the Clif High material , Foxx. I used to read some of his pieces too, but at the end of the day it simply doesn't hold a light (or a lamp) to the many ways in which the work being done here goes towards helping one prepare for the future, I don't think.

Ennio said:
Foxx said:

I think you hit the nail on the head about the Clif High material , Foxx. I used to read some of his pieces too, but at the end of the day it simply doesn't hold a light (or a lamp) to the many ways in which the work being done here goes towards helping one prepare for the future, I don't think.

I would in general agree ... the work of one man will never compare to the value created and discovered by a network, and I certainly didn't mean to imply that the work done here is comparable. It is not. I've felt for some time now that Clif is hobbled by an arrogance that he's blind to (thinking himself quite humble), and that if he would only engage with the Forum ... instead, he writes off all channeling as BS, and lumps the C's (operative hypothesis: us in the future ... very similar to the operative hypothesis he uses) in with all the 'space brothers' crap that constitutes the majority of channeling. As a direct result of this closed-mindedness (and I have a feeling this has a lot to do with Jay Weidner's influence), he hews to vegetarianism, etc.

Insofar as his predictions, his record certainly isn't perfect, but it is only fair to note that he himself emphasizes this over and over, stating that drawing firm conclusions about what will happen based on the data he gathers is a fool's game.

As far as 2012, I think it's a bit of a stretch to claim he was convinced something was going to happen, as in an end-of-the-world type event. I recall him being fairly adamant that this was not the case.

One thing you didn't mention (and which certainly doesn't help his credibility) is that he also buys completely into the chemtrails conspiracy.

The remote viewing basically involved Clif asking questions like, "will I have laundry to do on (e.g.) May 26th?" To which the he was told, "No, because you'll be dealing with an earthquake". He claims a number of predictions these studies (e.g. health problems) have come true. The remote viewers themselves were, I believe, with the Hawaiian Remote Viewers Guild.

Furthermore, regardless of what happens in the future at all, how it manifests on an individual basis will obviously be different for each individual and I think it's how we deal with those things that matter, rather than getting all worked up about the predictions of one guy who is clearly doing and advocating things that reduce brain function.

Indeed, and Clif himself emphasizes this: that the broad predictions will manifest differently for everyone, that there's no point in being afraid, and that being prepared, spiritually and mentally, for anything, is of the highest importance.

Anyhow, I guess my feelings on Clif can be summed up as: flawed, for all the reasons above, but at the same time it would be a mistake to write him off entirely. His lack of a network and rather individualistic ethos cuts him off from all the checks, balances, mirroring, and growth of knowledge that is only available through a network. This flaw will likely prove fatal to him in the end (which is both tragic and ironic given the evident respect he has for self-organizing collectives, or SOCs as he terms them ... and the forum is, to me, the pre-eminent example of such a group). At the same time, however, the data he gathers (as distinct from his interpretation) is based on the collective presentiments of the human species, not his own prognostications. As the C's said, Clif is definitely "on to something". The trick then is to try and see through his flawed interpretations, and to examine the data (as best as one can), in light of everything else we've learned. Which is no different from the way the forum utilizes the work of so many other researchers, journalists, scientists, etc., e.g. the Electric Universe guys at Thunderbolts, who make a lot of very good points but also ignore completely the evidence of past civilizations or ultraterrestrial activity, interpreting everything in terms of plasma physics, and missing a big part of the picture.

Posted by: Psychegram
"As the C's said, Clif is definitely "on to something". The trick then is to try and see through his flawed interpretations, and to examine the data (as best as one can), in light of everything else we've learned."

Reflecting on the thought, the C's have mentioned that 4th Density STS has been interfering with our civilization for a very long time, along with their practice of going "forward & backward in time" tweaking and manipulating our timeline to orchestrate a certain outcome, I wonder if the "something" that Clif has picked up on - might be the 'insertion or imprinting of programming into the ether's by STS for a certain outcome?" A type of mind programming that infiltrates those of a certain frequency and wave length, similar to electronic warfare directed at certain targetted individuals?

It may be "the method" that Clif has stumbled onto and developed - that is important, not necessarily his interpertation or the timing of the outcome, although it's related through "cause and affect"?

I wonder, if certain meme's inserted into the Public Domain are to help "steer" the tweaked insertions like O's promise for "change" (we can believe in) and/or meme's like "If you see something - say something" as a check and balances, to determine the rate and depth the programming has materialized?

Clif's flawed interpretations might reflect "the intended outcome of 4D STS's manipulation" which didn't materialize due to the constant variables inbetween - like "freedom of choice and free-will?"

angelburst29 said:
Posted by: Psychegram
"As the C's said, Clif is definitely "on to something". The trick then is to try and see through his flawed interpretations, and to examine the data (as best as one can), in light of everything else we've learned."

Reflecting on the thought, the C's have mentioned that 4th Density STS has been interfering with our civilization for a very long time, along with their practice of going "forward & backward in time" tweaking and manipulating our timeline to orchestrate a certain outcome, I wonder if the "something" that Clif has picked up on - might be the 'insertion or imprinting of programming into the ether's by STS for a certain outcome?" A type of mind programming that infiltrates those of a certain frequency and wave length, similar to electronic warfare directed at certain targetted individuals?

It may be "the method" that Clif has stumbled onto and developed - that is important, not necessarily his interpertation or the timing of the outcome, although it's related through "cause and affect"?

I wonder, if certain meme's inserted into the Public Domain are to help "steer" the tweaked insertions like O's promise for "change" (we can believe in) and/or meme's like "If you see something - say something" as a check and balances, to determine the rate and depth the programming has materialized?

Clif's flawed interpretations might reflect "the intended outcome of 4D STS's manipulation" which didn't materialize due to the constant variables inbetween - like "freedom of choice and free-will?"

That's an interesting thought ... I think I've heard a similar suggestion put forward regarding the C's (that they're actually 4D STS attempting to steer the timeline). In this case, however, there's also the issue that what he claims to forecast isn't the future, per se, but what people will be talking about (on the internet) in the future ... remembering that these are largely people mind-controlled by STS forces, and deluded by great amounts of information, and very quickly it seems that the method will yield a highly warped view of coming events even before any interpretation of the data. In other words there is a great deal of "noise" that must be calibrated for ... similar to the way that telescope data must be calibrated with flatfield images of the dome, etc., before a useful image can be extracted from the CCD.

Well... did anything of interest happen?

At this point, it just looks like Clif has a lame horse that he keeps trying to run but just can't get out of the starting gate.

Back
Top Bottom