Everyone that have read The Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein know that what is happening now is the set up of the Shock with the numbers of deaths announced like in a circus, everywhere and specially on tv. and I can see that people are under the shock doctrine, absolutely scared from head to feet, and I am sure the number of "victims" of the Corona will go high this weekend and then next week maybe curfew or state of siege, who knows, but things much much restrictive. People being under the shock will accept anything, even to live without toilet paper. ;-)

And the new mantra, even at the radio in a classical program is "stay at home".
Stay at home. Stay at home. Stay at home.

It is a very subtil message.

I think about people who live usually on the streets, vagabonds, people that do not have a house. What will happen with them? I live in a very humble neighbour and there are many. Also yesterday I was seeing men around 70 or more buying just the necessary, very few things, surely living alone. What will happen with the solitude? Many solitude will be in some houses. Many distress. Many fears that you can not share with others. Men that every day meet to play domino, take a beer, talk, laugh, now will be at home, how they will deal with all of this? Fear, solitude, terror to die alone, far away from humans, away from family, away from friends.

In living memory for most people in the West, this kind of sudden restructuring of society is very new.

I wonder if this is similar to the way society re-structured itself during the world wars?

I mean, we've all heard those peculiar stories from the age of grainy Black & White;

"Those giant wrought iron gates at the park entrance are very special! You see, all wrought iron was seized and melted down to make tanks and guns for the war effort, but those gates were deemed too important to melt down. -In case the park needed to be used as a temporary prison camp."

-Or you'd hear about auxiliary wives clubs sewing socks for their boys overseas, or city squares turned into temporary parade grounds. So-called "Buddy Brigades" where the young men of whole towns would be deployed together, so they'd be marching beside the same guys they went to school with, -and entire town legacies were wiped out with single falling bombs. Can you imagine that? I never could before; all those war stories sounded terribly surreal and distant.

I think we might be getting a hint now of what those times might have felt like.

We've been in a peace time dream for a long age. Now a new, uglier dream seems to be beginning. Hopefully it will be short. -I expect it will be. Remember, it is likely going to fizzle out, according to the most recent session. I expect things will return to normal in a few weeks.

There will be time for surreal chaos later on, I'm sure.

The madness continues. Even more restrictive measures in Macedonia.
All coffee shops, restaurants can work max to 6 pm. During the day when they are open people must be at least 1.5 m apart.
I cant understand this like the virus is more contagious during the night and not so much during the day.

Then, Macedonia closed some of the borders so people cant enter the country from the risk countries, and as we can see almost every country is now considered risky.
One area in the western part of the country is in total lockdown. No in or out from there for anybody

Yesterday, my son was playing basketball in front of the building with his friends and at 6 pm, police patrol came and told them to go home because it is forbidden to be out later than 6 pm.
What ?? Are we all under a curfew?
I guess we are and probably the measures will become more and more restrictive. And all this just because few people have a cold.

I noticed one interesting thing. Some people who are intellectuals and who talked and commented on social media, very reasonably about global politics and local problems, now even they failed to see the bigger picture of all this.
Now they are the loudest and they demand the whole country to be in a total lockdown, where just big markets and pharmacies can work. They are literally screaming for that. They accepted that there is a pandemic of a very lethal virus. They are no questioning that anymore. They are screaming for more radical measures and a literal hunt for those who are not "socially responsible"

And very quickly now there are 2 separate categories of people. The ones that are socially responsible ( the ones who yell all the time to shut down everything and to live according to the official guidelines ) and the second group are socially irresponsible people ( people that do not accept that this virus is a real threat and trying to not fully follow the restrictive measures)

The real virus here that is spreading so fast and that is so dangerous is not a Corona. It is the pathocracy. The mind of every human being is infected with this and they are not aware of it.
I feel like in a semi dream state like some reality dividing happened or is still happening. Like some people are in a reality where they are feared to death from this deadly virus and they believe in that with all their being and people who are skeptical, but the propaganda and all these measures are so aggressive that more and more of them are falling under that.

The Cs warned us that the world will change that we could not recognize it. It is happening and it is so fast.
So, take a good seat and watch the show.
You are so right. Here same situation. In fact I think this happens during war, the Fifth Column. During war the fifth column was the enemy, and they ask people to denounce them.

This is a definition of the fifth column:

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack.

You can read the story of this expression here

That's why is very important now, to protect ourselves, to keep silence in certain places, because the followers, the authoritarians, are ready to hit. I saw this the other day at Tweeter with a group that follow a certain man named Iker. The followers of this man, that have a very popular show on tv. name themselves "The Tribe". This Iker is very known by his programs of mystery and high strangeness and UFO's and he is good in these themes. Now with the Corona Virus is another thing. And he is proud to say that he is the only one that predicted that this virus has to be stopped before it became dangerous here in Spain. He invite doctors and scientific, psychologists, etc. The other day at Tweeter one guy contradicted something that Iker said and then I saw how the tribe attacked the guy with insults, so gross and vulgarity and I saw with a nausea how authoritarians they are. In times of war these people can be the first ones to come to your house if you are a dissident and put you a bullet in the back of your head. It is so interesting to see all of this directly, with a little knowledge I have learned here. I am so grateful.

Remember, it is likely going to fizzle out, according to the most recent session. I expect things will return to normal in a few weeks.

Unfortunately I don't see any signs of this fizzling out any time soon. Instead, all seems to go into the opposite direction right now with governments (like the german one) even priming the public to have it continue and worsen till "the change to the next year". The C's didn't allude to it fizzling out as far as I know either. They said things will get crazier on a number of occasions instead. Which fits the bill quite well. It is going on for over 3 months now and the hysteria seems to increase instead of fizzling out while some governments/organizations/media are seemingly using it for nefarious/nihilistic goals/ends even if just unconsciously (maybe fueled by "hungry" 4D STS types that work though people/organizations).

On the other hand, on the Asian side of the story, things seem to calm down quite a lot. Western governments/organizations/medias on the other hand, I strongly suspect "never let a good crisis to waste" (and have a good track record in that regard) and so are probably rather eager to have it artificially continue for a longer time than in eastern countries that are not as infected by "Pathocracy".

We've been in a peace time dream for a long age. Now a new, uglier dream seems to be beginning. Hopefully it will be short. -I expect it will be. Remember, it is likely going to fizzle out, according to the most recent session. I expect things will return to normal in a few weeks.

There will be time for surreal chaos later on, I'm sure.

This morning I woke up with a strong intuition, which linked to a thought: in the global expectations, fears, hysteria, almost always ends up happening the opposite of what almost everyone expects. The economic crisis of 2008-2011 was not expected by the majority of the population. In a very different way today everyone and all media is talking about the coming crisis, that the economy is going to collapse, that the whole system is going to collapse and people are going to lose their jobs.
However, my intuition pointed to what almost nobody expects: the virus mutates very quickly and overnight it can change its dangerousness completely to a less virulent state. Despite the cancellation of events, travel, tourism, hotels, etc., people are already consuming more than the usual amount of food today. If the situation suddenly improves, people could go into a state of excessive euphoria and start consuming everything, so that the economy, far from collapsing, would go into euphoric rally for a few months. This could also mean an unexpected turn in the PTB's plans, happening what they didn't expect, and yet part of their desperate moves to take full control will have come to light.
Of course that wouldn't mean that the long-term problems, and the virus itself, are gone forever.

Maybe something for people to think about ahead of time before the virus arrives to your community or your home.

If you or your partner (or anyone you live with) starts developing Corona type symptoms, I think you need to agree ahead of time on what modifications to behaviour you'll need to make (if any)

If you live with someone or if you have a partner you live with, then it's probably wise considering early the implications of one of you developing Corona like symptoms.

At least in the UK, they won't test you automatically to confirm if your Corona type symptoms is Corona unless you develop complications... So in the early stages it's down to a judgement call as the symptoms align quite closely to flu or a cold.

The PTB wishfull thinking is all over medias, increasing, and a quote i like from the C's is that it is there «Achille heel» so i'm courious to see what and when the over mistake wishfull thinking will be done. And i hope we be in a good seat to see that (as the C's said too😉).

Agree 100%. All I'm saying is that we all should keep a cool head, and this includes how we think about the reasons for all this and the different levels involved. As you said, it's a very complicated and nuanced mix, and it's our job to look at reality as best we can. The problem is that our minds long for explanations, for answers that solve the riddle once and for all. But no dice! There are many different, valid and nuanced angles from which to look at this, some of which are in conflict. But taken together, we might get somewhere. But I think we can learn the most about what's going on if we always keep in mind possible explanations based on our direct knowledge and experience. So for example, the George Soros angle - yes, power-brokers like him dream of ever more control, hence their think tanks come up with all kinds of scenarios that would help with that - wishful thinking? That doesn't necessarily mean that he, or anyone else, is kind of an evil mastermind who has planned this whole thing for objective XY. It's much more complicated than that.

Good points.

We always want to find the Master Plan because that's more comfortable. However, just as we might shift course depending on what happens next, so too do the bad guys shift their plans depending on what's going on.

China, virus, mutation, OOPS! Oh hey, we can test our lockdown plans, or crash the economy, or do a trial run for some future lockdown, or do some political inter-country poking, or whatever...

Like Jade Helm. That was in summer 2015, I think. What if that WAS the plan, but then Trump got in? That sure did shake things up in various ways. Assuming we were on the ball, maybe those facilities are slated for later use. Or maybe the plan changed and they aren't - but they will be 3 months from now! Or maybe we totally misinterpreted the purpose of that little exercise due to 3D thinking. Who knows.

It's ALWAYS good to remember that the future is open. It's also good to recall that just because the future is not all gumdrops and lollipops and roses, that doesn't mean we're all gonna die and the Earth will explode.

And that's why we consider all the possibilities - as calmly and rationally as possible - while always keeping an open mind. That process is generally made more difficult by the fact that we're all goofy humans who tend to get worked up about something while convincing ourselves we're being totally rational. But that's why we have each other!

It's ALWAYS good to remember that the future is open. It's also good to recall that just because the future is not all gumdrops and lollipops and roses, that doesn't mean we're all gonna die and the Earth will explode.

And that's why we consider all the possibilities - as calmly and rationally as possible - while always keeping an open mind. That process is generally made more difficult by the fact that we're all goofy humans who tend to get worked up about something while convincing ourselves we're being totally rational. But that's why we have each other!

Indeed, the future is open and things can change at any moment as we have seen so often especially in recent years. It just got me thinking that obviously pretty much everyone is now more or less up in arms about this Corona stuff and might fuel it by that fact alone even if it is just thinking about it in terms of craziness and so on and how bad the measures are. So it might be a good idea I would think to refocus at least a bit and concentrate on other important stuff instead that is now easily neglected in all this focus on Cornona? Turning the tide essentially at least on a personal level by refocusing and thereby maybe helping others in a sort of butterfly effect? Maybe that is one of the reasons/effects to this whole Corona thing; a distraction/trap/lure/dissociation for the mind that could use the same energy for something more productive/engaging? At least partly?

There is something we are missing, so focussed on the corona19 we are. We know that this is a fake pandemic, that it will probably fade away spring coming unless they have more bioweapon on the shelf ready to be use. One thing is sure, is that once a state of emergency is declared, as it stand right now, we are only a step away from martial law. But why are they risking evrything on this false plague, I mean the global economy, affecting billions of people sooner or later ill prepare to face it. Yes the rich will get over it easily, may even make huge profit but risquing it all thinking that the little people won't see what they have done, that it was all an illusion may push them over the fence and push everyone to revolt.

No, I don't buy it, there is something else coming this way and this corona19 serve only to hide it, I think. That something must be huge and they know that it will probably effect the whole planet and all aspect of it and trashing the economy is not even important anymore. So, what I think is that they are putting all those system of control in place during this fabricated treat but that the real ``ennemi`` is out there. Have all the system in place before the population learn what they are hidding because, it would probably cause more chaos and maybe be more treatening to the pdb.

Keep your eyes open, something wicked this way come.

I just saw yesterday how that works even in small villages. I was driving around in my car and saw that gatherings, flea markets and such that were supposed to happen soon and were advertised on placards and billboards are now written over with the statement "cancelled" one after the other. So the organizers of those events simply followed suit to what everyone else does; Closing down and cancelling crucial parts of the economy and social gathering events.

Yes indeed, Merkel has said that everyone should stop any unnecessary social gatherings! And almost everyone seems to follow. Clubs and associations (such as choirs, hobby clubs etc.) have shut down their activities; family gatherings cancelled etc. It's so tragic, because this takes away from people the little real social life they have left in this crazy world...

There is also a lot that can be said about the dynamic of hysteria/panic/fear itself. Once you get the hysteria rolling via a "virus-pandemic" it is very hard to stop it and it follows a cascading effect which can get very dangerous both economically and socially. Once hysteria is on the roll everyone just follows suit, largely simply by the "beehive" phenomena brought up earlier that doesn't really need much of a conspiracy to begin with.

Good point. Gustav Le Bon comes to mind...

So it might be a good idea I would think to refocus at least a bit and concentrate on other important stuff instead that is now easily neglected in all this focus on Cornona?

I think that's a good approach. Sometimes just NOT talking about this with people is the way to go, living as usual if possible, refusing with one's actions to buy into the hysteria etc. That can be more helpful than "debunking" exercises. I found myself relieved today that nobody talked much about it when I was with others...

Also, for many people the whole thing means they have more time (with social things being cancelled, maybe even staying away from the job, taking care of kids who can't attend school etc.). So let's use the time for some productive and beautiful things instead of panicking. Kind of turning the tables!

However, my intuition pointed to what almost nobody expects: the virus mutates very quickly and overnight it can change its dangerousness completely to a less virulent state. Despite the cancellation of events, travel, tourism, hotels, etc., people are already consuming more than the usual amount of food today. If the situation suddenly improves, people could go into a state of excessive euphoria and start consuming everything, so that the economy, far from collapsing, would go into euphoric rally for a few months. This could also mean an unexpected turn in the PTB's plans, happening what they didn't expect, and yet part of their desperate moves to take full control will have come to light.

Good point I think. There are so many possibilities... And what if that whole thing fades, we end up with a few hundred dead or whatever, show over? Of course, politicians will claim victory over the virus etc., but this time it's rather hard to go back to normal as if nothing happened, because unlike climate change and all the other scare stories, people have experienced a real turmoil, a real panic, and emotional memories stick around. I'm sure many people will ask why the heck there was such a hysteria for nothing? Or maybe all of this will play out completely differently, who knows. As you said, the unexpected seems to be the norm, so we should expect it :)

Back
Top Bottom