"- Walking 2 metres apart in public, including members of the same family"

It's so illogical, that even people supportive of all the other measures are questioning it openly. You can see that it makes them think, but because they are not used to thinking on their own, they simply put these thoughts aside and come to the convenient conclusion: "If that is the rule, it has to make sense."

Another interesting thing from Poland is that the Ombudsman has officially announced that the rules introduced are unconstitutional. A sample quote:
The Minister of Health issues ordinances to which he has no right because the MPs didn't give him one. He, therefore, restricts the rights and freedoms of citizens without any legal basis and thus, unfortunately, violates the constitution.

The MSM has written about this, but I haven't noticed that it made any impression whatsoever on anyone.

It's also interesting why the government didn't make sure that all these measures were introduced according to the rules? Maybe because if a state of emergency were to be imposed, then citizens would be entitled to:
Compensation for the losses resulting from the limitation of freedom and human and civil rights.

Now, looking from a different angle, I would like to suggest, that this whole situation we've found ourselves in could be actually something beneficial and maybe we should be grateful for it. What Don Juan said about petty tyrants comes to mind.
As I said, the petty tyrant is the outside element, the one we cannot control and the element that is perhaps the most important of them all. My benefactor used to say that the warrior who stumbles on a petty tyrant is a lucky one. He meant that you're fortunate if you come upon one in your path, because if you don't, you have to go out and look for one.

On the path of knowledge, there are four steps. The first step is the decision to become apprentices. After the apprentices change their views about themselves and the world they take the second step and become warriors, which is to say, beings capable of the utmost discipline and control over themselves. The third step, after acquiring forbearance and timing, is to become men of knowledge. When men of knowledge learn to see they have taken the fourth step and have become seers.

And this whole situation gives a lot of opportunities to work on the self.

What usually exhausts us is the wear and tear on our self-importance. Any man who has an iota of pride is ripped apart by being made to feel worthless. To tune the spirit when someone is trampling on you is called control. Instead of feeling sorry for himself a warrior immediately goes to work mapping the petty tyrant’s strong points, his weaknesses, his quirks of behavior. To gather all this information while they are beating you up is called discipline. A perfect petty tyrant has no redeeming feature.

I think this is exactly what we are doing here on the forum right now.

Forbearance is to wait patiently – no rush, no anxiety – a simple, joyful holding back of what is due. A warrior knows that he is waiting and what he is waiting for. Right there is the great joy of warriorship.

And I guess we all are waiting patiently for what is due :-)

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

I'm also responding while still about 5 pages behind, but I was just thinking the same thing. Then again, maybe it's still a little too 'early' for the appearance of the twin?

To be honest, this twin sun theory has always been in my mind. Specially after the last statement they did about “cosmic forces”.
At the same time I wonder if we ever get to see Nemesis and we only will see the consequences of its presence (comets and Sun activity) and that’s it.
Obviously that would be enough to do big changes in our planet, but I have this wishful thinking of getting (or wanting?) to see the twin sun.
I guess the “you don’t know what you are wishing for” comes to play here Lol

I have a weird feeling that this whole situation is gonna be relieved once they realise people are starting to look at the statistics (the damage is done, whatever it was) and double down with their newfound powers. We'll all be left in a PTSD situation and we'll be onto the next manufactured crisis.

"Remember when they did that with #Coronavirus19?"..."What the beer?".

This thread is awesome. Looks like this circus has sparked some furious networking!

On one hand, it's the circus that's generating all these posts that nobody can keep up with. On the other hand, it's because of the circus that I'm working from home, have little actual work to do, and thus have time to read this. In the end I guess I benefit from this situation. And I'd say this whole community does. It's like the network is getting tuned.

No. You can't return to your senses if you never had any in the first place. And the organic portal types (whether actual OPs or not) never did. If you woke up, it's because there was something there waiting. Not everyone has that.

Even the most hopeless cases need to be given a chance. Over and over again, even. I'm just saying that those who didn't wake up after all the events of the past 20 years are unlikely to wake up in this lifetime. Some may need a few more incarnations in this kind of shit before they start catching on. So chance? Sure. But don't get your hopes up. Everyone's had plenty of opportunities to wake up. Things have been outrageous for a long time. This isn't really that different from many other things that happened in the last two decades.

I mean, how do you really justify not waking up after 9/11, with all the stuff that happened after it? People have access to information unprecedented in history, and they're still unable to figure out even the basics. If their life style consists of watching TV and zero reading on their own, then nothing you say or show them will make a difference. You can't wake these people up any more than you can wake up a computer program.

Exactly. And when the Cs hinted that at some point people will be confused and want answers, and we'll have answers, I think it will be more about showing them how to cope with the new reality and explaining some basics of what's going on, rather than about their awakening and learning to think for themselves. They will maybe listen to us instead of the TV, but they still won't think for themselves. They don't know how. So I'm expecting only very few to sort of 'join our ranks' at this point.

If you're at a final stage of a game and still haven't figured out the rules, you're unlikely to be the winner. It's a bit too late.

Think about when you first 'started to wake up' and what a long way it was from there to here. And we're all still learning, and there's much we have yet to learn. So even if anybody 'wakes up', what then? It's not like waking up gives them all the knowledge we've been accumulating for decades. It's just 'Holy shit, I was wrong all my life! What now?'. They won't have the time to sit in front of the PC for 10 years and learn about everything. Waking up can happen quickly, but understanding what exactly you've woken up into can take decades. And I believe the time frame for that is closing.

But only very few will even get to that point. Most will be shaken out of their slumber only through their ego, because someone dared upset their quiet lives and they don't like it. So maybe they'll realise the government is their enemy and will not save them, but their perception of that reality will be very different from ours. They will see the wrong reasons for everything, based on the world view they'd held their whole lives. They'll just slightly adjust their views, filtered through all the usual cognitive biases, and come up with explanations that make sense to them, but aren't true.

So I think people have mostly missed their window of opportunity for waking up if they're still asleep today.

Anyway, we should be trying to wake people up disregarding of what their chances of waking up are, so no need to worry about it too much.
Hi M.I., what you wrote is near a perfect explanation of what I was trying to say to a very few people I know which I estimate still able/in measure to learn all what is needed, but indeed, they are a few.
Most sad effect is about my close family, i wont enter into details but it's not funny to think about, at least, if all of what is coming in +/- 10y (really) happen.

Also, im not really used to look at some details of any post, but I was ... attracted by reading the post number of this great post you made, it's the post #5454 ! Fifth density, or 4th one, or 5th one, or finally 4th one ? Isn't it "funny" or some would say a sign that on the post 5454 of this long thread you make a superb synthesis of the output/consequences of the choices some have to make ? Ah, these famous coincidences ! :wow:

I'm seeing people becoming kinder and more compassionate vs others meaner and more selfish. Their true colours are being revealed. But not too many are smelling the coffee yet, the media is crumbling, yet still rules, even the good are still buying it for the most part.

The CV situation has resulted in much disintegration of both types. They wanted to stay in their cosy coocoon, whilst a few saw this coming a long time ago. I/we did suffer much, it was a painful journey, but I/ we had time to prepare and get used to all the terrible shocks of the sheer terror and scale of hideous reality-they are dealing with the horror show for the first time. We were told to cheer up and stop being paranoid for a long time now. The realisation of the true extent of the lies and the evil was stunning. It was mindboggling, but better the awful truth than the lie, which is oblivion and emptiness.

When they do realise the lies from truth, it will be too much to bear, I fear. Soul shattering.

"Now comes the night
Go tell the human race
'Bout a serpent
And the crown
Go tell the human race
Now comes the fright

Shake down
Break down
Shake
Your Shakespeare
False face must hide
What false heart
...doth know
...doth know"

This is great information and strongly suggests that more than Krakatoa was going on at the time. And, since the comet apparently "passed" without doing harm to the planet, maybe the PTB know that this isn't entirely true? And maybe they know it from examining the very same ice cores?

There was no great comet noted at the time of Tunguska, was there? So apparently, that overhead explosion was enough to cause a spike.

Recall the second meteorite that hit somewhere around Cuba (I think) at about the same time of the Chelyabinsk meteorite explosion? They travel in packs.

Yes indeedy, I do think we are onto something even if it is only the PTB being extra cautious. Notice that the period of quarantine pretty much matches the period of visibility of the comet.

Nope, I don't think it is a coincidence
It also occurred to me that this all may be the reason behind the lockdowns, etc, and when it passes they may try to get things back on track but THEN the real rain of meteorites comes thick and fast bringing real plague type problems. There is no way they could prepare for that. I don't think they would see it coming because they will be too busy patting themselves on the back.:umm:

I just spoke with my Brother in Calgary. He got fairly upset because he works with clients from New York. He was saying the dead bodies were piling up there and people were quite panicked, in general.

I said just stop and think for a moment, in the past year how many funerals a day would you think a city like New York would have? Now imagine what would happen if that stopped, because there was no one to do it? You would have a pile of dead bodies pretty quickly, wouldn't you think?

That seemed to settle him down at least somewhat. I called him because he is the Astronomer in the family and I had a few questions for him that he couldn't answer because he was caught up with Covid-19 hysteria. He was the president of The Astronomical Society Of Canada for a while and he said that he would talk to some people bringing forward my questions.

For everyone in Europe, who can still order online.
You can order seeds here.

Belgium De meest bezochte tuinsite van België en Nederland
or Le site de jardinage le plus visité en Belgique et aux Pays-Bas (in French)
The Netherlands De meest bezochte tuinsite van Nederland en België
France Le webshop de Matelma - le plus grand centre de jardinage online (French)
Germany Gartenshop und Tipps (in German)
Luxembourg Gartenshop und Tipps (in German)
or Le site de jardinage le plus visité en Belgique et aux Pays-Bas (in French)

Last edited:
This is something that I just have a hunch on. I'd be interested by others thoughts.

I've heard now from a number of people across a wide range of industries (large and personal) that they are being contacted direct by their bank or broker ASKING them very politely - almost like Father Christmas - do they want to take up a deferral on their mortgage payments/loan e.g. stop paying their mortgage entirely and just add the missing repayments to the back end of the loan!

'A gift horse (from the banker occupiers???! :evil:)! Wow, how caring and understanding of them, yes please! What's to lose?', people are saying.

I'm wondering...

is this either:

1. because they know if they don't they're going to get a flood of evictions, lost loans in a month or 2's time (as most live just one pay packet from disaster) and so to stem this possibility at source they are doing the sensible and 'generous' thing now to save themselves from the nightmare coming fast down the road of being flooded with defaults, a dead property market and no repayments...

This seems the most obvious... but hold on...

or....

2. Is this a way of flushing out those who are the weakest, or vulnerable or showing vulnerability/financial stress to this 'live' stress testing exercise, with a view that these people will in some way be targeted as one of the next steps in the economic reset going on - having first wrapped them up in some kind of deal whereby they will end up having to sign up to total digitization, end of personal liberties, and adherence to the rules of social credit whereby they have 'given permission/signed up' to something they might otherwise have resisted... the sign of the beast in other words... and debt is always the first footstep of its approach... .

I don't know, but it feels wrong. I mean they are phoning people who haven't even asked for it - or yet thought of it... and I get the impression this is widespread.

I cant help remembering the great warning - beware Greeks baring gifts? (apologies to our Greek friends... it was thousands of years ago...!)

Have I lost it :wow::wow::wow::wow:?

Your post echoed some thoughts I'm lately having, I'll share them too, Michael. I work in a bank since 2008. For almost six months now I'm working exclusively in an area that essentially charges people (loan/credit recovery). I've never seen in all these years so many revisions and change of procedures related to the way the bank is trying to recover at least a minimum margin of the default. I mean, the bank seems quite on the verge of despair, and apparently all the major banks here in Brazil, because all these banks are daily advertising this message: "Stay at home doing your financial transactions and tell us if you have trouble with your mortgage or loan. We'll help you!".

So now people who try to renegotiate debt can, for example:

Differentiated Entry
We have reduced the entry fees for new agreements. In some cases, depending on the type of contract to be renegotiated, the entrance fee may be R$ 0.00.

Extended Installment Plan
For new agreements, we offer the possibility of 60 to 96 installments, according to the type of debt to be renegotiated. The first installment can be paid within 90 days.

Different conditions for cash payment
Differentiated conditions may be granted for the negotiation of new arrangements with cash payment.

from Banco do Brasil's "Debt Renegotiation" website

Sure, banks usually compete with each other and each one try to get the money from defaulters first, so one or two of these conditions are offered. But the message I'm getting is that they are desperate to get the money now. At the same time some people and companies are complaining about higher interest rates and difficulties in obtaining the loans and economic aids announced by the government as measures to save the economy. It's strange, as though they are facilitating the process for those who already owe something to them and making it difficult for those who still have no debt, but who are anticipating bankruptcy and counting their losses.

I haven't seen any contracts changed yet, only the payment terms and the insistence that they talk about it in the media. But I'll keep an eye for it and share if anything comes by. FWIW.

Just saw this yesterday's tweet from Aeneas and didn't see it here in this thread. How come? It's nothing short of game changer! It looks like no one will be able to keep the cat in the bag now although I guess they will try to pretend like nothing happened or ridicule the findings as not peer-reviewed or whatever. Or the doctor will have to apologize for making a mistake in his observations or he will be found running himself over with his SUV? Are we about to see the biggest comedy ever, surpassing Biden's 2020 Alzheimer campaign? I think a tweet/FB storm is a must. I hope I didn't overlook anything. If so, I apologize for my excitement.

The U.S. Navy is having some problems with CODVID-19 - "The Roosevelt’s docking in Guam on March 28 left both of the Pentagon’s western Pacific aircraft carriers in port, with the USS Ronald Reagan berthed in Japan, also reportedly suffering an unknown number of virus infections."

US Navy evacuates virus-struck aircraft carrier Roosevelt

I think the report above is "a cover story" and something else is going on - that has nothing to do with a virus? Carriers are well staffed with medical personnel. If there is a complication they can't handle, the individual is air-vac out by helicopter to a Military hospital. I can't picture the Navy sacrificing two carriers out of the Pacific, unless there was engine or mechanical problems. The Roosevelt docking might have more to do with getting a "pay-load-upgrade" (missiles) then a virus?

The threat of a nuclear war between the US and Russia is now at its greatest since 1983
29 February 2020 - When the Commander of NATO says he is a fan of flexible first strike at the same time that NATO is flexing its military muscle on Russia’s border, the risk of inadvertent nuclear war is real.

US Air Force Gen. Tod D Wolters told the Senate this week he “is a fan of flexible first strike” regarding NATO’s nuclear weapons, thereby exposing the fatal fallacy of the alliance’s embrace of American nuclear deterrence policy.

It was one of the most remarkable yet underreported exchanges in recent Senate history. Earlier this week, during the testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee of General Tod Wolters, the commander of US European Command and, concurrently, as the Supreme Allied Commander in Europe (SACEUR) also the military head of all NATO armed forces, General Wolters engaged in a short yet informative exchange with Senator Deb Fischer, a Republican from the state of Nebraska.

Following some initial questions and answers focused on the alignment of NATO’s military strategy with the 2018 National Defense Strategy of the US, which codified what Wolters called “the malign influence on behalf of Russia” toward European security, Senator Fischer asked about the growing recognition on the part of NATO of the important role of US nuclear deterrence in keeping the peace. “We all understand that our deterrent, the TRIAD, is the bedrock of the security of this country,” Fischer noted. “Can you tell us about what you are hearing…from our NATO partners about this deterrent?”

Wolters responded by linking the deterrence provided to Europe by the US nuclear TRIAD with the peace enjoyed on the European continent over the past seven decades. Fischer asked if the US nuclear umbrella was “vital in the freedom of NATO members”; Wolters agreed. Remarkably, Wolters linked the role of nuclear deterrence with the NATO missions in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere outside the European continent. NATO’s mission, he said, was to “proliferate deterrence to the max extent practical to achieve greater peace.”

Then came the piece de resistance of the hearing. “What are your views, Sir,” Senator Fischer asked, “of adopting a so-called no-first-use policy. Do you believe that that would strengthen deterrence?”

General Wolters’ response was straight to the point. “Senator, I’m a fan of flexible first use policy.”

Under any circumstance, the public embrace of a “flexible first strike” policy regarding nuclear weapons employment by the Supreme Allied Commander in Europe should generate widespread attention.
When seen in the context of the recent deployment by the US of a low-yield nuclear warhead on submarine-launched ballistic missiles carried onboard a Trident submarine, however, Wolters’ statement is downright explosive. Add to the mix the fact the US recently carried out a wargame where the US Secretary of Defense practiced the procedures for launching this very same “low yield” weapon against a Russian target during simulated combat between Russia and NATO in Europe, and the reaction should be off the charts. And yet there has been deafening silence from both the European and US press on this topic.

There is, however, one party that paid attention to what General Wolters had to say–Russia. In a statement to the press on February 25–the same date as General Wolters’ testimony, Sergey Lavrov, the Russian Foreign Minister stated that “We note with concern that Washington’s new doctrinal guidelines considerably lower the threshold of nuclear weapons use.” Lavrov added that this doctrine had to be viewed in the light “of the persistent deployment of US nuclear weapons on the territory of some NATO allies and the continued practice of the so-called joint nuclear missions.”

Rather than embracing a policy of “flexible first strike”, Lavrov suggested that the US work with Russia to re-confirm “the Gorbachev-Reagan formula, which says that there can be no winners in a nuclear war and it should never be unleashed.” This proposal was made 18 months ago, Lavrov noted, and yet the US has failed to respond.

Complicating matters further are the ‘Defender 2020’ NATO military exercises underway in Europe, involving tens of thousands of US troops in one of the largest training operations since the end of the Cold War. The fact that these exercises are taking place at a time when the issue of US nuclear weapons and NATO’s doctrine regarding their employment against Russia is being actively tracked by senior Russian authorities only highlights the danger posed.

On February 6, General Valery Gerasimov, the Russian Chief of Staff, met with General Wolters to discuss ‘Defender 2020’ and concurrent Russian military exercises to be held nearby to deconflict their respective operations and avoid any unforeseen incidents. This meeting, however, was held prior to the reports about a US/NATO nuclear wargame targeting Russian forces going public, and prior to General Wolters’ statement about “flexible first use” of NATO nuclear weapons.

In light of these events, General Gerasimov met with French General Fançois Lecointre, the Chief of the Defense Staff, to express Russia’s concerns over NATO’s military moves near the Russian border, especially the Defender 2020 exercise which was, General Gerasimov noted, “held on the basis of anti-Russian scenarios and envisage training for offensive operations.”

General Gerasimov’s concerns cannot be viewed in isolation, but rather must be considered in the overall historical context of NATO-Russian relations. Back in 1983, the then-Soviet Union was extremely concerned about a series of realistic NATO exercises, known as ‘Able Archer ‘83,’ which in many ways mimicked the modern-day Defender 2020 in both scope and scale. Like Defender 2020, Able Archer ‘83 saw the deployment of tens of thousands of US forces into Europe, where they assumed an offensive posture, before transitioning into a command post exercise involving the employment of NATO nuclear weapons against a Soviet target.

So concerned was Moscow about these exercises, and the possibility that NATO might use them as a cover for an attack against Soviet forces in East Germany, that the Soviet nuclear forces were placed on high alert. Historians have since observed that the threat of nuclear war between the US and the USSR was at that time the highest it had been since the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962.

US and NATO officials would do well to recall the danger to European and world security posed by the “Able Archer ‘83” exercise and the potential for Soviet miscalculations when assessing the concerns expressed by General Gerasimov today. The unprecedented concentration of offensive NATO military power on Russia’s border, coupled with the cavalier public embrace by General Wolters of a “flexible first strike” nuclear posture by NATO, has more than replicated the threat model presented by Able Archer ’83. In this context, it would not be a stretch to conclude that the threat of nuclear war between the US and Russia is the highest it has been since Able Archer ’83.

"I'm a fan of flexible (nuclear) first use"
Published on Mar 1, 2020 (0:40mins.)

War Games, COVID-19 and NATO’s Dis-jointed Flight Forward

March 9, 2020 - Presently NATO is in the initial stages of military operations called Defender-Europe 20. The 40,000 soldier strong war game exercise includes roughly 20,000 American troops and accompanying weaponry. This witnesses the largest deployment of US personnel in Europe since 1983 Operation Re-forger exercises in the height of the Cold War era. Dutifully, Canadian forces based in Latvia are poised to play their willing role in this exercise. Despite some amusing logistical glitches in Poland (no re-fuelling stations, no bivouac for US troops) Operation Defender is scheduled to run into June. There is some speculation that the contagion of the COVID-19 virus, much to the chagrin of the NATO brass, may cause some re-assessment of this operation.

So why exactly do the brain trusts of this British/US-led bully boy global army deem this silly stomping of boots and rattling of sabres necessary? Because of course… as the leaders of the desperate, morally and financially bankrupt so-called rules-based western liberal democracies and the lying legacy media have been shouting for the last two decades… that evil thug and dictator Vladimir Putin and his “Red Army” is intent on invading and conquering Europe and world domination.

In a press service sidebar blurb found in sundry print media, according to NORAD commander US General Terrence O’Shaughnessy, Mad Vlad and his evil Kremlin cohorts have designs of military dominance of the arctic and thus “…an avenue through which Russia can quickly attack…” US targets. O’Shaughnessy should cause Irish folk everywhere to be embarrassed.

In the initial stages of Defender 20 at the Strategic Command Centre in Nebraska, US Defence Sect. Esper participated in computer scenarios simulating nuclear exchanges between the U.S. and Russia. In statements made to the US Senate earlier this month, General Tod Wolters, the commander of US European Command and head of all NATO armed forces has fully embraced what he defined as a “flexible first strike” doctrine which exposes the US and allies’ “nuclear deterrence” policy a sham. When the commander of NATO makes such insane statements at the same time that NATO is flexing its military muscle on Russia’s border, the risk of inadvertent nuclear war is real.

The Russian enclave of Kaliningrad is NATO’s main target. All economic, geopolitical and military policy that both Russia and China have adopted over the last two decades, have been a direct reaction to unwarranted and unjustified British/US/NATO aggression.
In an interview on a Russian TV station Putin stated, “We are not going to fight against anyone. We are going to create conditions so that nobody wants to fight against us.”

The YouTube video of Vladimir Putin’s comments made at the 2007 Munich Security Conference should be earnestly heeded.
Published on Nov 19, 2015 (30:46 min.)

Doctor Strangelove Takes Care of Our Health. The Real Scenario is Nuclear War? "Senator, I am a Fan of Flexible First-use Policy" - Global Research

March 25, 2020 - Faced with Coronavirus “our first concern is to protect the health of our forces and our Allies”- the US European Command declared. It therefore announced it had reduced Defender Europe 20 exercise in number of soldiers. But it will go on anyway.

Since January the US Army has deployed 6,000 soldiers from the United States to Europe,”
with 12,000 pieces of equipment (from personal armaments to tanks), and “soldiers and equipment movement ” from different ports to training areas in Germany and Poland has been completed,” the Command stated on March 16. In addition, 9,000 US service members based in Europe will also be participating in the exercise. Since January, the Army deployed approximately 6,000 soldiers from United States to Europe. It moved approximately 9,000 vehicles and pieces of equipment from Army Prepositioned Stocks and approximately 3,000 pieces of equipment via sea from United States. It also completed movement of soldiers and equipment from multiple ports to training areas in Germany and Poland.

The purpose prospected by the US is “to deploy a credible combat force in Europe in support of NATO”, evidently against “Russian aggression.” The real purpose – we wrote two and a half months ago in Il Manifesto (the only daily newspaper that gave news of Defender Europe 20 at the time) – is to sow tension and feed the idea of the enemy.

The exercise prospected scenario could never occur, because an armed clash between NATO and Russia would also be inevitably nuclear. This is the real scenario which US forces are training in Europe for. It was confirmed by General Tod D. Wolters, head of the United States European Command and, as such, he is Commander of U.S. European Command and Supreme Allied Commander in Europe.

On February 25, 2020, during a hearing in the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services, U S Air Force Commander – US European Command, General Tod D. Wolters, declared: “Nuclear forces are the supreme guarantee of the security of the Allies, and underwrite every US military operation in Europe.” This means that Defender Europe 20 is not only an exercise of conventional (non-nuclear) forces, but of nuclear forces.

On March 18, it was reported that two US nuclear attack bombers B-2 Spirit, part of the task force that arrived from the US on March 9, flew over Iceland and the North Atlantic this week. They were escorted by three Norwegian F-35 fighter jets.

These two types of aircraft are designed for using the new B61-12 nuclear bombs, which the USA will soon deploy in Italy and other European countries replacing the current B-61s.

In the Senate hearing General Wolters made clear what role US Nuclear Forces play in Europe. When Senator Fischer asked him what he thought of the non-first-use of nuclear weapons, the General replied: “Senator, I am a Fan of Flexible First-use Policy”. He, who is responsible of US / NATO nuclear weapons in Europe, officially declared that he is a supporter of their first use for the first strike, the nuclear surprise attack on a “flexible” basis.

Faced with a declaration of such gravity, which pushes Russian Generals to put their finger on the nuclear trigger, there is complete silence by Governments, Parliaments and major European media.

In the same hearing, General Wolters said:
Since 2015 the Alliance placed increased emphasis on the role of nuclear capabilities” and “the European Command of the United States fully supports the recommendations contained in the Nuclear Posture Review 2018 to deploy the W76-2 low-power ballistic missile.”
The low-power nuclear warhead W76-2, already installed on submarine-launched missiles (announced by the Pentagon on February 4), can also be installed on ground-based ballistic missiles near the enemy territory. The U.S. Navy has fielded the W76-2 low-yield nuclear warhead, which is used on the submarine-launched Trident II ballistic missile

It is particularly dangerous. “Less powerful nuclear weapons – even authoritative US experts warn – increase the temptation to use them first, they can lead commanders to push because in an attack the nuclear bomb is used knowing that the radioactive fallout would be limited. Instead, it would seem like throwing a lit match in a powder keg”.

Navy Sacks Carrier Captain, Pulls Another Carrier Off Station Over COVID-19 Concerns (Updated)
April 2, 2020 - The U.S. Navy has relieved Captain Brett Crozier, the commanding officer of the Nimitz class aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt, which is presently in Guam amid a major outbreak of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus among its crew. Crozier wrote a damning letter to his superiors over the response to the outbreak, pleading to get the bulk of the sailors off the ship to avoid "tragic outcomes." The Acting Secretary of the Navy says the officer did not take adequate precautions to prevent the letter, which it also says included overly detailed information about his ship's readiness, from leaking to the press.

Reuters was first to report that Crozier was in danger of losing his job over the letter, suggesting that the Navy believed that the captain had leaked the letter. The Navy has now said this was not the case. Acting Secretary of Defense Thomas Modly told reporters later in the day that the officer had sent his missive through unclassified channels and between 20 and 30 different individuals had received a copy. The Pentagon had announced earlier this week that it would be releasing less granular information about COVID-19 cases across the U.S. military due to operational security concerns.

During a press conference on Apr. 1, Modly had previously said that Crozier was not in danger of punishment for having sent the letter, but that he could face disciplinary action if it was found that he was involved in leaking it to the press.

U.S. Navy relieves aircraft carrier commander who wrote letter urging coronavirus action

This Is Israel's Doomsday Bunker For Top Officials That Has Been Activated For COVID-19

March 30, 2020 - Israel has activated its National Management Center (NMC), a continuity of government (COG) bunker that looks right out of a science fiction movie. The facility serves as an extremely hardened command and control site for top Israeli officials so that they can continue to run the country during a major crisis. The spinning-up of the National Management Center is a result of the rising number of COVID-19 cases in the country and the potential instability and strategic implications that could go along with the outbreak. As The War Zone recently noted the U.S. government has done the same, activating its Cheyenne Mountain underground complex and other hardened installations as the virus spreads through the U.S. population and the United States military.

This is what the facility is said to be like inside:

Israel's Netanyahu back in isolation after minister gets coronavirus
Israel's Netanyahu gets all-clear after second coronavirus scare this week

Putin extends Russia's coronavirus non-working period until April 30

Just saw this yesterday's tweet from Aeneas and didn't see it here in this thread. How come? It's nothing short of game changer! It looks like no one will be able to keep the cat in the bag now although I guess they will try to pretend like nothing happened or ridicule the findings as not peer-reviewed or whatever. Or the doctor will have to apologize for making a mistake in his observations or he will be found running himself over with his SUV? Are we about to see the biggest comedy ever, surpassing Biden's 2020 Alzheimer campaign? I think a tweet/FB storm is a must. I hope I didn't overlook anything. If so, I apologize for my excitement.

I asked my brother in the US about it, and this is what he said:

The media is doing everything they can to downplay it, saying it's "unproven", "experimental", "risky" blah blah blah

Some Democratic governors have gone as far as banning the use of it to treat covid sufferers

That happened in Nevada, New York and Michigan

Definitely something to keep our eyes on. Could be the small crack in the dam...

Looking at 800,000 years of ice core data, it looks like we are at a pinnacle that happens roughly every 100,000 years. Something significant is happening right now which is followed by a decline in the spikes. It looks like we will top out similar to about 340,000 years ago. This would be the only record of 100 to 300,000 years ago, that I know of.

Right, here are the facts I highlighted followed by some ideas/suppositions - it's about the incoming event, not anymore about the fake pandemy I think we sufficiently wrote about and we know now that's it's fake.

- April drop date
- Reason given by the C's for the lockdown : avoid a virus that could have potential beneficial effects on some people (but maybe there's more than 1 reason)
- PTB is running a lot on wishful thinkings and also, if i well recall from previous sessions, C's said they did not much pay attention to cosmic matters.
- Even if PTB is rulling the world, I think some national leaders make resistance and they are protected by SDA forces, PTB has to do with this
- There seems to be a lot of army moves on-going, some hiding into bunkers, they are waiting for something else, there's another reason for the lockdown of countries, and this has to happen in April (from mid to end ?)
- 1 comet is approaching, and from what we discovered here from it's previous passage, there wasn't much important event that happened on earth, except eventually the Krakatoa eruption
- C's said that "Cosmic force will be displayed" then many searching for answers

At least i'll add that what we see from our 3D eyes is limited, we see a comet, right, but in 4D, what do they see ?
Could it be the main SDO armada coming ?

Humanity is a flock of food for 4D STS, if we consider the PTB as the highest human circle behind 4D STS, is it possible that they were directed by 4D STS to tuck in the sheeps ? And PTB reaction could be something like "Our masters want us to lock the sheeps in their houses, something is coming, let's do it then hide and prepare ourselves on the military side in case of troubles" - I mean, PTB is not aware of all the plan of 4D STS, PTB is just useful tools for them, expendable stuff.

If we consider Russia, this would be interresting to see if Putin will finally strenghten the measures during the coming days or not. If yes, this will mean that he wants to protect his people, that there's a certain level of thread, if no, this would mean that it's would not be a thread and he's confident in his people about their reactions. I think he's aware of what is coming, from a 4D or 3D SDA source.

I mean, how something could be displayed and observed from earth by many (based on the last sentence from the C's from the last session of 2019) if it's just a comet. Even if it provokes earthquakes or other cataclysms, they should be really big in order to stun people enough, and C's mention a cosmic event then questions from many.

If I had to chose one i would bet that the PTB (psychopaths, who like or even NEED to control everything) are actually in fear. Sure they have all their various 3D agendas, but something bigger on which they do not have control and even they may not be informed at all of the details is coming and they are in fact in panic mode.

The C's responded a clear response about the french lockdown : 2 months, 8 or 9 weeks, it should then be released around mid May. Meaning that the fake pandemy will be over but that the unknown incoming cosmic event trouble will also be finished.

Main question i'm wondering : what kind of event could it be ? Something that would make wonder a lot of people who would ask question, and I feel that these are questions that we (at least some here) have already the knowledge to answer them. Maybe a clear proof that the univers is electrical ? Such reconsideration of this side of science would surely give a strong negative hit against the science in general (but are there many people really caring on how the universe works ?)

A last thought :
We can wonder why the C's did not talk about this, but as we know they prefer when we search and learn by ourselves, and even more if it's a lot of us doing it as it's now. I mean, from the C's perspective, they probably enjoy that so much people are participating to this, it's a unique experience the community is doing here, and it's probably a lesson we have to learn : work all together but this time, with an increased number of people than any time before. And i think the goal seems nicely filled, anyone ever seen such a so fast thread in the history of this forum ? So, as they almost always did in the past, they just said what was needed to be said, and let us with our homeworks to do - business as usual :grad:

Of course maybe this comet is nothing important and we are still in the same unique reason that they still want to limit the virus progression and they extend the lockdown hoping to play some of their cards, and as they see (and probably estimated) that people will start to become angry, they prepare the army and their bunkers to prevent to be hanged.

Last edited:
Everyone's had plenty of opportunities to wake up. Things have been outrageous for a long time. This isn't really that different from many other things that happened in the last two decades.
It was only very recently that many of us final rid ourselves of darwinian evolution, and we had a lot more than twenty years to do it. So maybe more patience is needed, as it may have taken a lot of patience waiting for us to wake from darwinism.

Back
Top Bottom