Frequency, resonance, vibration.

What is / will be the frequency / resonance rate of people, after locking themselves in their house because they are "afraid". Fear, fear and fear.

Fear of getting sick, fear of dying, fear of being fined if you leave the house, fear of your neighbor who calls the police if he sees you on the street.

Who could use a "massive" energy of "fear" sustained for a long time?

Is that the right thing for me to do at this time? I'm not sure. I do know that the last thing I want to do is to get caught up in the general panic created by the current stemming of the flow. Rather than contracting in fear I want to find a way to expand, or at least prepare to expand when the timing is right so I can be of greater assistance to my family and friend and to this network.

Along these lines, could you think of some videos you could make out of your expertise that would be of use to the public? You might not be able to monetize them for a while, or ever, although it's worth trying. They could bring you some distance clients. If you also referenced Keyhole's vids, and Gaby's site, you would altogether be performing a great service. That would be one way of leveraging your skills, that may not pay off immediately but you would be expanding your energy. You don't need a lot of fancy equipment. There are plenty of YouTubers who work entirely off their phone. FWIW.

Maybe because 'protocol' is a basic term that is used day-to-day in clinical environments?
Even here, we've been using terms like 'immune boosting protocol', 'iodine protocol' and so on

Beware pattern recognition run amok, by far the worst enemy of knowledge acquisition.

Thats correct Gnosis. But it is now being used as a term regarding social behaviour and mind control. Trust me it is being rapidly transferred to group think and is being rubber stamped as a word that now will define appropriate limiting of interaction with other humans.

The following response was also posed under the thread of Session 14 April 2018, but since the question came up here, I repost:
In the light of recent speculations and suggestions by Chinese that the virus might have come from the US, the following session comes to mind and if it is the case then the backfire could hardly be any bigger:

Session 14 April 2018

A: Genetics are about to be hot topics too!

Q: (L) Well, can I finish my question? Just...

A: Genes will (hesitates before selecting word) save for lack of a better term.

Q: (L) So you ARE telling us something... So, anyway...
(Artemis) Do you want to ask...
(Andromeda) They're trying to tell us something.

(Joe) I know what they're talking about: some kind of genetic warfare!

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Viral weapons! Resident Evil! Ooooh! I knew it!

(Joe) Are the Americans getting SO desperate that they're going to use some weapon that they developed after they collected those Russian genes last year?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) Something along those lines.

(Pierre) They say it will save, so it doesn't sound like the US will destroy Russians from their ethnic specific weapons. It sounds like it will backfire...

A: Yes. Big time!

Q: (Pierre) No way!

(Chu) So everybody's going to turn Russian!

(Artemis) We'll all speak Russian.

(Pierre) It sounds like they're developing an ethnic-specific weapon in haste which should not be used because...

(Joe) Maybe it's more along the lines of: Will they be caught trying to spread something along those lines?

(Chu) Wait and see.

A: More like finding out that your ancestors were not what you thought. No more on this. Wait and see!

I can't make much sense of the last answer though. Anyone?
Maybe I'm completely off with the whole idea.
Could it be connected to the following response also in the thread of April 14, 2018:
Very likely. I'm still digging on this topic; have a look at this thread:
The Forgotten Exodus: The Into Africa Theory of Human Evolution
Maybe a question is if we came out of Africa, as the mainstream believes, or if it was rather out of Asia, or not even from this planet? Maybe the ancestors are not the ones promoted by main stream dogma.
Q: (L) Okay. So, anybody got any questions about that? Okay, so since everyone is supposed to be carrying on with their program, I guess we can look at some of these questions that have been presented by forum members. How about that? Okay, we've got this first question on this printout here: If Nostratic is a valid linguistic unit, does it essentially represent the original language of the Kantekkians? Well, I guess we ought to break that down and ask it: Is Nostratic a valid linguistic unit?

Q: (L) Okay, does it essentially represent the original language of the Kantekkians?

A: Half.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "half"?

A: Half belongs to earth. There was blending at a very early stage.

Q: (L) Okay. So the next question is: The putative Nostratic speakers in East Asia include the Asians that I think were the original shamans which I've discussed in Secret History and elsewhere, Altaic speakers in particular. So if this is the case, and if Nostratic as a linguistic group can be correlated with an original population from Kantek, does that mean that both the early shamans of East Asia and the circle-people of Europe (with the pyramid people further south) have their origins on Kantek?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And does the difference in phenotype between the two groups indicate admixture of the East Asian Kantekkians with a more native group that was already on Earth?

A: Yes. And notice the ongoing dispute over the "out of Africa" versus the "out of Asia" groups. It is an improper assumption. Out of Kantek vs out of Earth is a better formulation.
What if those who work with, or believe in the out of Africa hypothesis design their weapons accordingly and then turn out to be wrong, also about their own roots. What if they in their materialist ignorance design a weapon, a virus that then mutates on coming into contact with the target, because someone in the target population or the environment, even an animal, facilitate this transformation naturally, and what if the now mutated pathogen returns to those type of people who created it and they have no immediate ability to counteract it. Genes can protect in more ways than one. Anyway this is what one finds about the genetic origin of man in the following session:
Q: (L) Which reminds me: I was looking at my maternal DNA mutations. Apparently, my particular set of mutations go back to Crimea. That's where my maternal ancestors lived. So does that mean I'm Russian at heart?

Q: (Galatea) Babushka! [laughter]

(Pierre) Da!

(L) Doesn't that mean grandmother? [laughter]
There is more about the origin of the Central Asian genetic type:
Q: (Pierre) Another question: Years ago in a previous session, you mentioned that Nazi Germany was a rehearsal. Next time, who is going to play the role of the Nazis, and who is going to play the role of the Jews?

A: That should be obvious by now. The objective, as we have said, was/is to eliminate true Semites from the gene pool.

Q: (L) Well... The question I have - and I'm not sure that I ever really asked it in such a direct way, or if it was ever really answered - is: What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?

A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.

Q: (Artemis) Didn't they say that Kantekkians were the ones most filled with light and superpowered energies inside them?

Q: (Artemis) So they want to get rid of superpowered energy?

Q: (Artemis) Evil!

(L) Okay, next question?

(Artemis) Are we Semitic?

Q: (Pierre) So we're going to be the Jews?

(Artemis) We are.

(Joe) None of us have Central Asia in our DNA, do we?

(L) I think we all come out of Central Asia ultimately.

(Joe) Not in our DNA results...

(L) Uh-huh! If you do all our mitochondria and stuff, you always end up there. Okay, next question?

On a slightly different take, Elon Musk is not a happy bunny right now... This whole Corona thing is not good for business... From highs of over $900 a share for Tesla in Jan, it's now trading at just over $400... Spare a thought for all those who invested in Tesla in Dec / Jan

As you can imagine, Elon is firmly on the virus is overhyped boat but one would have to question his true motivations for being in this boat.

I only bring him up as I hear in California, they tried to pass off their operation as critical and so not subject to the new directives... this quickly got shot down. Oh my...

Another one by ReallyGraceful
...while people were panicking, the government did this...
This video is about the bipartisan EARN IT bill, introduced by senators Lindsey Graham and Richard Blumenthal. The EARN IT bill had its first hearing on March 12, 2020 and aims to allow the government to scan any and all messages online, eventually eliminating end-to-end encryption and the expectation of privacy altogether.

The moto is Never let a good crisis go to waste.

But what if its a fake crisis to begin with?

This article from Aftonbladet, translated into english, explains why they are flying empty planes in the EU.

Flying with empty chairs - not to lose permission

Declining flight could have a positive impact on the climate.

But for fear of losing their landing sites, companies are flying with empty planes, according to the European Parliament.

"We need to put a stop to this," said EU parliamentarian Karima Delli in a statement.

Several airlines have announced that they are severely reducing the number of departures due to travel restrictions around the world. But according to the European Parliament, airlines continue to fly - without passengers.

The reason is an EU law which means that companies can lose their landing sites (castles) if they do not use them enough.

The law referred to is popularly called "use it or loose it" and dates back to the 1990s. The airlines that use their landing sites less than 80 percent risk losing them.

"It is not in anyone's interest to fly with empty planes, it entails large climate costs, as well as financial costs," says Karima Delli, chair of the European Parliament's Committee on Transport and Tourism and European Parliamentarians for the Greens, in a release.

The issue is a top priority
The EU lacks statistics on how common it is that companies fly with empty planes for fear of losing their seats. But an official, who does not want to be quoted by name, tells Aftonbladet that it does exist.

- Yes it is true. But I would think it's more of a symbolic act. The companies want to put pressure on the legislators to act, says the official.

The law referred to has previously been bypassed, including when the virus sars ravaged, during the Iraq war and during the 2008 financial crisis.

According to a press release from the European Parliament, the EU Commission is now working to quickly come up with a proposal that will allow a similar exception. The issue has top priority, according to the press release.

Swedish EU parliamentarian Jakop Dalunde (MP) believes that the issue will be resolved quickly.

- The airlines are very keen that we handle this issue as soon as we can. The Transport Committee is ready to approve the Commission proposal, he says.

Saves 20 times more lives
Other data suggest that the corona eruption has had a positive impact on the climate. Satellite images of northern Italy show that the presence of nitrogen dioxide has decreased. Similar observations have been made in China in the past.

Emissions of nitrogen dioxide occur in connection with the burning of fossil fuels in, for example, coal-fired power plants. It causes tens of thousands of premature deaths each year, reports Svenska Dagbladet, which refers, among other things, to an article in the Forbes magazine.

Emissions reductions have probably already saved lives in China, says Marshall Burke, a professor of Earth System Science at Stanford University in the United States.

"Even with the most conservative assumptions, around 20 times more lives have been saved due to emissions reductions than those lost due to the virus," he says, according to Forbes.

He adds that in the calculation he has looked at health benefits and not other aspects of the Chinese shutdown.
link Flyger med tomma stolar – för att inte förlora tillstånd

Along these lines, could you think of some videos you could make out of your expertise that would be of use to the public? You might not be able to monetize them for a while, or ever, although it's worth trying. They could bring you some distance clients. If you also referenced Keyhole's vids, and Gaby's site, you would altogether be performing a great service. That would be one way of leveraging your skills, that may not pay off immediately but you would be expanding your energy. You don't need a lot of fancy equipment. There are plenty of YouTubers who work entirely off their phone. FWIW.

Good ideas, thanks. This is along the lines of what I have been planning to do and the good thing about not going into my clinic to see clients every day is that I have more time to work on this instead.

Frequency, resonance, vibration.

What is / will be the frequency / resonance rate of people, after locking themselves in their house because they are "afraid". Fear, fear and fear.

Fear of getting sick, fear of dying, fear of being fined if you leave the house, fear of your neighbor who calls the police if he sees you on the street.

Who could use a "massive" energy of "fear" sustained for a long time?
4D STS knows what is coming. They know the wave is coming. How to lower frequency of the general population so most of them will go so to say" under" the wave, stay on 3D destroyed earth and be food for then for thousands of years after that. And what is a better way to lower the frequency than with fear, a global fear.

Enjoy the show and don't let them do that. Thats the only thing we can do.

This will be a general summary of how I understand the essence of all this.

I would like to share some of my observations and thoughts on the current situation.

I have never believed in their pandemic story and I have known for a long time that everything that comes out of their mouths is a lie. However, when the situation became more and more weird (that is in France for me), I cannot deny that I felt an unpleasant sensation sweeping over me. Even before the confinement, I could feel a low frequency overwhelming people and the environment - mainly when I went out for shopping. There was certainly a part of my own projection, but not only. I knew that all this was just another pretext to put more control over our lives and yet I felt like I was "agglutinated" - there was something inside me that was "afraid", but it wasn't directly related to the external coronavirus phenomenon.

I stayed in front of this observation and little by little I began to see that only a part of me was afraid - to put it simply, my ego. It was afraid of being exposed even more - uncovered. At the same time, there was another part of me that was "almost" happy with the situation - as if it felt that it was also an opportunity to access new knowledge.

I had a huge fear of opening up to others and this feeling became more pronounced with confinement - pushing me to confront this fear in order to not be swallowed up by it. As with every « good » decision we make, we remove one layer that allows us to access the next.

This feeling of being stuck, oppressed within myself, was still there in me this morning. As I reread Castañeda's passage on "the predator's mind", one phrase echoed in my mind: "… filled with the fear of being discovered". Wouldn't that be the same feeling I have?

Part of me is still aligned with their minds. That part of me that is afraid, tries by all means to hide and stay in the dark. These are also their only means of keeping us prisoners - they need to maintain obscurity.

So here's my thought:

They feel oppressed, the noose is tightening on them and they increase their tactics to control us and subsist. This accentuates what we have not yet "transmuted" or cleansed - our low frequencies - all that frightens us, our fragments of suffering - our shadows. We may not be afraid of coronavirus, but that doesn't mean we are not afraid. They see it as an opportunity to reinforce negative frequencies on earth - which is true from a certain point of view - but that is not all we are! We can use this situation to make a conscious effort to "see" what is still holding us back. We can "see" what trouble and blocks us is what we need to work on, to free ourselves from them.

Their fears of being discovered push them to act with "haste" and this is manifested in the current situation. At the same time, they "allow" us - perhaps - to shed more light on what was still in the darkness. The wetiko virus in all its splendour, are we going to let it have the upper hand?

For each of us, this may be a possibility of accessing more quickly and therefore more intensely what still binds us to our fears. In order to speed up their stranglehold and control, they will make mistakes because let's not forget that they can only see through their SDS vision.

We can either allow ourselves to be dominated by fear or we can use it to allow us to go further. It's always double-edged - a key that we can either use to open the door a little more or to double lock ourselves.

Let us have Faith that something greater is happening - a new world is taking shape.

Je souhaiterai vous faire part de certaines de mes observations et réflexions sur la situation actuelle.

Je n’ai jamais cru à leur histoire de pandémie et cela fait bien longtemps que je sais que tout ce qui sort de leurs bouches n’est que mensonges. Pourtant, lorsque la situation est devenue de plus en plus bizarre (en France pour moi), je ne peux nier que j'ai ressenti une sensation désagréable m’envahir. Avant même le confinement, je pouvais ressentir une fréquence basse envahir les gens et l’environnement – principalement quand j’allais faire les courses. Il y avait certainement une part de ma propre projection mais pas seulement. Je savais que tous ceci était un prétexte de plus pour mettre en place davantage de contrôle sur nos vies et pourtant je me sentais comme « agglutiné » - il y avait quelque chose en moi qui avait « peur », mais ce n’était pas lié à l’aspect extérieur du coronavirus.

Je suis resté devant cette observation et petit à petit j’ai commencé à voir que seulement une partie de moi avait peur – pour faire simple mon ego. Il avait peur d’être encore un peu plus mises à nu – découvert. En même temps, il y avait une autre partie de moi qui était « presque » heureuse de la situation – comme si elle ressentait que c’était également l’opportunité d’accéder à de nouvelles connaissances.

J’avais une peur immense de m’ouvrir aux autres et cette sensation s’est accentuée avec le confinement – m’obligeant à « combattre » cette peur pour ne pas me laisser engloutir par elle. Comme à chaque « bonne » décision que nous prenons, nous enlevons une couche qui nous permet d’accéder à la suivante.

Cette sensation de me sentir agglutiné, comme oppressé intérieurement, était encore présente en moi ce matin. En relisant le passage de Castañeda sur « l’esprit du prédateur », une phrase m’a fait écho : « la hantise, la peur d’être découvert ». Ne serait-ce pas la même sensation que j’ai ?

Une partie de moi est encore aligné sur leurs esprits. Cette partie de moi qui a peur, tente par tous les moyens de se cacher et rester dans l’obscurité. Ce sont également leurs seuls moyens de nous maintenir prisonniers – ils doivent maintenir l’obscurité.

Alors voici ma réflexion :

Ils se sentent agglutinés, l’étau se resserre sur eux et ils accentuent leurs manœuvres pour nous contrôler et subsister. Cela accentue ce que nous n’avons pas encore « transmuté » ou nettoyé - nos fréquences basses - tous ce qui nous fait peur, nos souffrances fragmentées – nos ombres. Nous n’avons peut-être pas peur du coronavirus mais cela ne veut pas dire que nous n’avons pas de peur. Ils voient cela comme une opportunité pour renforcer les fréquence négatives sur la terre – ce qui est vrai d'un certain point de vue – mais nous ne sommes pas que cela ! Nous pouvons utiliser cette situation pour faire un effort conscient de « voir » ce qui nous retient encore. Nous pouvons « voir » que ce qui nous agite et nous bloque est ce sur quoi nous devons travailler pour nous libérer davantage.

Leurs peurs d’être découverts les pousse à agir avec « précipitation » et cela se manifeste par la situation actuelle. En même temps, ils nous « permettent » - peut-être – de mettre davantage de lumière sur ce qui était encore dans l’obscurité. Le virus wetiko dans toute sa splendeur, vas-ton le laisser avoir le dessus ?

Pour chacun, c’est peut-être la possibilité d’accéder plus rapidement et donc de manière plus intense à ce qui nous lie encore à nos peurs. Pour accélérer leurs mains mises et leurs contrôles, ils vont faire des erreurs car n’oublions pas qu’ils ne peuvent voir que avec leurs visions SDS.

Nous pouvons soit nous laisser dominer par la peur soit l’utiliser pour nous permettre d’aller plus loin. C’est toujours à double tranchant – une clef que nous pouvons soit utiliser pour ouvrir un peu plus la porte soit pour nous enfermer davantage à double tours.

Ayons la Foi que quelque chose de plus grand est en train de se passer – un monde nouveau se dessine.

Contains some sentences that give an perspective on the present Coronavirus lockdown:

(Perceval) There's probably a merging or overlapping of realities...

A: Many splits and merges yet to come. Keep in mind that such transitions can be rather chaotic as you have learned.

Q: (L) Not only chaotic, but I think that you can be... I dunno how to explain it. Remember all the crap and chaos we went through with this police investigation, the fiscal audit, and all that? Everything was just chaotic then. It's like when you're in this disconnected state where you're trying to leave where you don't want to be, and you're trying to go to where you want to be, and you become suspended in between. You become a target. It's like a shooting gallery and you're just a turkey flying through.

(Data) A discontinuity.

(L) Yeah, it's a discontinuity. It's crazy. Am I onto something there?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) Okay, is that enough on that?
And in the same session there was about Germany, which may also indicate what is at stake for Europe. Will the European countries afterwards be so weak they will be ready for a buy out or take over?
(Data) People in the West are waking up to the fact that we have basically mass migration of people from Syria and the Middle East. We have 4 million people displaced, and 180,000 went to Germany. A section of that stayed in other countries. I read in the news that some people in the West think this is suspicious. Why do they all want to go to Germany? Were they informed in some way by the government, or is this truly a grassroots movement where they just wanted to go to Germany?

A: Partly desperation and partly engineered. Let us say that the very real and desperate plight of refugees has been cynically utilized by nefarious agents.

Q: (Perceval) So the engineered part is to destabilize or put pressure on European governments?

A: Yes and more than that: to insert agents that will act against the various governments in the future.

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the percentage of real refugees to agents?

A: 94

Q: (L) 94 percent?

Q: (L) 94 percent are real refugees, but the rest are agents that are being sent in with them. And so who are the nefarious agents that have cynically utilized this refugee crisis to plant agents within European countries?

A: USA and allies of consortium.

Q: (Perceval) So America and its Saudi friends...

(L) And the bankers...

(Perceval) So all this talk of ISIS in the refugees is kinda true?

(L) To a certain extent.

(Perceval) But ISIS is controlled, so you know what that means.

(L) But ISIS was created by the USA?

Q: (L) So... Next question?

(Alana) They're sending the refugees to Germany, is that to destabilize the central powers of Europe?

(Perceval) Yeah, Germany is the economic powerhouse.

A: Germany is a direct target in case you haven't noticed.

Q: (L) So they want to destabilize Germany and put a total puppet government in charge?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, Madame Merkel is not quite subservient enough?

Q: (L) She still harbors...

(Galatea) Opinions. [laughter]

Q: (Perceval) Germany is the center of European power, decision-making, etc.

(L) So, if the USA were to control Germany completely, they'd own Europe.

4D STS knows what is coming. They know the wave is coming. How to lower frequency of the general population so most of them will go so to say" under" the wave, stay on 3D destroyed earth and be food for then for thousands of years after that. And what is a better way to lower the frequency than with fear, a global fear.

Enjoy the show and don't let them do that. Thats the only thing we can do.

This will be a general summary of how I understand the essence of all this.
Fear is caused by lies, i hope some truths will emerge to restore some balance...

Back
Top Bottom