@Can Won thanks for sharing your experience. We are in the same boat but with just 1 kid. We're doing fine so far but I'm afraid it won't last long.

I'd be grateful if anybody could help finding this session.

Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: Need to know.
Q: I don't know how knowing this helps. This is awful. Why tell children such things?
A: Must know - ease pain with meditation.
Q: Why are you telling us this? It's awful!
A: We love you.

New Amazing Polly vid.
I am only half way through, and it is already wow!
She is talking about a strategic paper headlined:
Unwriting the future: Decoding the next strategic shock.
I recommend watching, it's 38 minutes long.

There was a video clip from 2019 with a popular Indian astrologer who was asked about the economy outlook for 2020. She expressed concerns about the period February-March. She said that after May it should be better, but still taking into consideration that February-March would be problematic. She wasn't exactly wrong so far.
Our President says that surely we will stay in our prison till the end of April. I don't care, really. I start to love my prison that I share with my dogs. Paradise!

But I talk to my sister and she being a nurse in Quebec is part of the System and is worried, thinks that I am in denial about this virus and even if I insist that I believe there is a virus but the numbers of deaths are false, she continue to listen her mind, not my voice. Hopefully she lives very far. Imagine to live with someone during the state of siege that is a nurse like her!

A lot of people have fines and go to prison just because they walk on the streets without a reason. The prison can be 2 months.

What do you or the UK folks here make of this? Some sanity in the UK?

Thanks for this luc, this seems to be missing from any MSM discussions of this madness in the UK but there is no end of articles about what to watch on Netflix .... modern Journalism at its best. I hope it is only a matter of time before more medical professionals start asking difficult questions.

@Can Won thanks for sharing your experience. We are in the same boat but with just 1 kid. We're doing fine so far but I'm afraid it won't last long.

I'd be grateful if anybody could help finding this session.

I found one reference, that we must inform children, and not hide the truth from them. This transcript was one of the most upsetting and shocking to me at the time (but I'm over it now ) ;-)

July 16, 1994
Frank, Scarlett and Laura

Q: (L) Bob Lazar referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Storage for later use.

Q: (L) Used for what?
A: 94 per cent.

Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.

Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent will be used.

Q: (L) Used for what?
A: Consumption.

Q: (L) You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.

Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.

Q: (L) Ingredients for what?
A: New race. Important.

Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.

Q: (L) We don’t understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. The Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.

Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.

Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don’t hide the truth from children.

Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.

Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: They need to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed over the last couple of days, the media has been zeroing in on cases where young people with no underlying condition have been hit hard by the virus

I've noticed that on twitter too. Lots of shaming of kids going to the beach or getting outside in general. Maybe the PTB are planning to use all that pent-up energy as an excuse for more lockdown, when the kids have enough and start going on with more destructive activities.

So, Putin today sent all the Russians on vacation from March 28 to April 5. Many of those with whom I spoke begin to panic. Father came home from work and said that their boss is furious, as banks will stop working and may block roads (they are engaged in freight transportation). I said that Putin did not seem to say anything about banks and roads (that is, they should continue their work next week), but people are still nervous because of the unknown.
In addition, I talked with my sister, all hospitals will stop working in St. Petersburg on March 30, and all planned hospitalizations are canceled. Only medical teams on duty will work there.
They are also afraid that they may block the roads and they will not be able to come to us. They again began to buy food at grocery stores.
In my city, everything is calm so far, but people are sitting at home, nobody is on the street today. In the afternoon, people calmly walked and went about their business (this was before Putin’s speech).

PS Today I was on a city beach and saw a lot of guys (about ten) who rode the waves while surfing. In addition to the board, each one had a parachute over his head. The wind was of monstrous power (many broken pine branches lay on the shore) and strong waves. Usually (but not this year!) At this time the sea is ice-bound (it’s the cold Baltic, not Miami!) And of course no crazy people ride the waves there in such weather! But today these guys were there. And I, a little stunned by what I saw, could only say: "What the hell is going on here?"

And now, in the evening, sitting at home in his chair, reading the latest world news, I ask myself the same question: “What the hell is going on here?” What is wrong with this world? And who are we in all of this story? Are we those crazy who in the middle of a storm rush on the board along the waves? Or are we the spectator on the shore who sees the frenzy happening around? Or maybe I'm just losing my mind (and I need to read less Castaneda and other guys in the morning)? If anything, then I'm for the last option)).

My mother just apped, that she has a bit sore throat, and a temperature of 38 degrees:scared:
Immediately afterwards a ringing in my left ear.

Anybody any idea about the ringing in the left ear?

Below are some headlines from Denmark that shows there is a lot of concern for the consequences on the economy, but whatever was done so far in terms of restrictions was not good enough, so says WHO and its "experts".
Is the WHO indicating Denmark should be in lockdown longer than many others? At the moment they say that the temperature only is high enough to kill the virus in July.
The WHO uses the weather as it sees fit to continue its agenda of lockdown and confinement. While in countries with hot climates, WHO tells them that climate is not a factor in varying the spread or palliation. That unless they take the draconian measures they will doom by coronamonster

So, apparently the rules for the rest of us do not apply to the elite?
And, here the elite, the middle high class population had embranced with encouragment to be in ... jail, much promoted by the right wing opposition. Bunch of idiots. I have friends who keep posting their ... BS (promoters of being at home willingly) on FB, I don't interact with them but, I keep observing.

Idiots trying to imitate the Italians
"Sing and don't cry!"
Santa Fe residents, #CDMX, join in singing to the #PandemiaCoronavirus.

My mother just apped, that she has a bit sore throat, and a temperature of 38 degrees:scared:
Immediately afterwards a ringing in my left ear.

Anybody any idea about the ringing in the left ear?

Why are you worried about a ringing in your ear when your mother is ill?

Ringing in the ear can be a consequence of an elevation of blood pressure.

Back
Top Bottom