that all future vaccines are planned to be moved onto the mRNA "platform", as primary distribution into human bodies

I guess mosquito bites aren't quite enough:

They Are giving Cows mRNA Vaccine Which Will Pass the Vaccine Into Milk, Cheese etc
A friend informed me today that her neighbor, a dairy farmer, is now forced to vaccinate her herd with an mRNA vaccine! (NSW) She complied and of the 200 head of cattle, 35 died instantly! I would sue the DPI The farmer said it is mandatory for all dairy farms to have their herd jabbed with this mRNA vaccine. Am not yet sure if that’s for NSW or across Australia, but will investigate immediately Implications? Dairy herd DNA is altered. Milk is altered and you CONSUME IT! Butter constitution, yoghurt, cheese is altered MEAT is altered Will chicken and other meats be next? Time to grow your own folks, and maybe develop herds that are private, none tagged, and never vaccinated. Time to set up a community farm association with member – farmers who are not part of the system, have herds – animals that are not jabbed or tagged so a community of private people can be consumers of organic produced livestock. It’s time to fend for ourselves as an organised community. Watch this space You might want to on send this message to warn your data base too.

The above comes by beforeitsnews.com which can be iffy - indicated original article from Instant Death Of Cows Who Received mRNA Vaccine!! Urgently Warn Everyone You Know!! |

I guess mosquito bites aren't quite enough:

They Are giving Cows mRNA Vaccine Which Will Pass the Vaccine Into Milk, Cheese etc

The above comes by beforeitsnews.com which can be iffy - indicated original article from Instant Death Of Cows Who Received mRNA Vaccine!! Urgently Warn Everyone You Know!! |

And then there is... RNAi

_-2022-10-04-at-21.52.02.jpg

which means Gene silencing Pesticides to spray over crops. A long time ago i said i would write about it, but in the heat of far too many the negative Covid Plandemic reports, I held it off - and forgot about it along the road... Luckily I was able to find this report minutes ago, among the endless saved links, pdf's, videos, papers, articles and god knows what else from the past 2-3 years on my computer. :rolleyes:

Gene-Silencing Pesticides
Risks and Concerns

Introduction

Pesticides have been linked to a range of significant unintended consequences, including harming our health, decimating biodiversity, and damaging the soil and water resources that we need to produce food now and into the future.** Now, the pesticide industry is developing a new wave of products using genetic engineering techniques, raising a novel set of risks and concerns.

Pesticide companies, including Bayer, BASF, and Syngenta, are developing “gene-silencing pesticides” that exploit a cellular process called RNA interference (RNAi). These pesticides are intended to switch off or “silence” genes that are essential for survival in pests, thus killing them. i
Rather than these technologies themselves being a genetically modified organism (GMO), gene-silencing pesticides are designed to be applied as an external product that will modify exposed organisms in the open environment. Organisms may start out their life as non-GMO and be modified partway through their life, constituting a vast, open-air genetic experiment. Gene-silencing RNAi pesticides would be applied to entire fields, and any exposed organism with a matching or similar gene sequence may potentially become genetically modified, whether it is a target or non-target organism.

Gene-silencing RNAi pesticides are virtually unregulated, both domestically and internationally, and therefore are on track to be commercialized without proper risk assessments or precautions. Given the enormous potential risks and major
gaps in knowledge surrounding RNAi pesticides, it is imperative that civil society, farmers, and concerned scientists push for strong regulations and proper risk assessments before this technology is commercialized.

**)
i RNA (ribonucleic acid) is a molecule essential in various biological roles in coding, decoding, regulation, and expression of genes. RNA and DNA arze nucleic acids. Along with lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates, nucleic acids constitute one of the four major macromolecules essential for all known forms of life. Some RNA molecules play an active role within cells by catalyzing biological reactions, controlling gene expression, or sensing and communicating responses to cellular signals. RNA interference is one essential regulatory process that uses certain types of “interfering” RNAs to control gene expression, by silencing or switching off genes.

I attach the RNAi full report pdf to this entry - it contains illustrations, images as well many references.

Attachments

• RNAi_FullReport.pdf
    9.2 MB · Views: 6
And then there is... RNAi

Pesticide companies, including Bayer, BASF, and Syngenta, are developing “gene-silencing pesticides” that exploit a cellular process called RNA interference (RNAi). These pesticides are intended to switch off or “silence” genes that are essential for survival in pests, thus killing them.
What could possibly go wrong . . .

More cracks appearing:

BREAKING: Doubts increasing in scientific circles on Big Pharmas beastly mRNA jab claims
Here’s a translation of the German article which is unfortunately behind a paywall:
In scientific circles, doubts arise as to whether the information provided by the manufacturers about the mRNA vaccine is correct. Biontech/Pfizer and Moderna have so far refused to independently verify the data. A Stiko member is now also criticizing.

Virologists, epidemiologists, pharmacologists – they may not have always been friendly to each other during the pandemic. But they are now coming together on one point: it is the demand for an independent review of the studies that led to the approval of the mRNA vaccines from Biontech/Pfizer and Moderna. The studies are published. However, the primary data, scientifically the decisive documents, are missing. All vaccine evaluations of the registration studies are based on them. Until now, the documents have been kept under lock and key by the manufacturers, and they are refusing requests to see them.

And just for fun, article concludes with:
Remember, nobody could have predicted this. It was SCIENCE! We have to trust the SCIENCE! The SCIENCE! might make mistakes, but it always has our best interests at heart.

The Message of General Christian Blanchon Paying Tribute to the Non-vaccinated

Bravo to General Blanchon. 🇫🇷

"They are there, by your side, they seem normal, but they are superheroes.

Even if I were fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for standing up to the greatest pressure I have ever seen, including from spouses, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People who have been capable of such personality, such courage and such critical ability undoubtedly embody the best of humanity.
They are found everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, countries and opinions.
They are of a particular kind; these are the soldiers that any army of light wishes to have in its ranks.

They are the parents that every child wishes to have and the children that every parent dreams of having.
They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the peoples who have built all cultures and conquered horizons.

They did what others couldn’t, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion.

And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were alone.

Excluded from their families’ Christmas tables, they have never seen anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, they let their careers sink, they had no more money… but they didn’t care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciations, betrayals and humiliations… but they continued.

Never before in humanity has there been such a casting, we now know who the resisters are on planet Earth.

Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races and all religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen ones of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything fell apart, collapsed.

It’s you, you’ve passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest marines, commandos, green berets, astronauts and geniuses couldn’t pass.

You are made of the stuff of the greatest that ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who shine in the dark.”

Christian Blanchon, general in the French army

Le message du Général Christian Blanchon en français

Dr. Mercola, Sept. 26, 2022. Executive order advances Biotech-Transhumanist Agenda, no testing required. mRNA flu shots are in the works, can't say I'm surprised. Covid is over, on to Bigger things...

I came across this very extensive article by Dr. Malone the other day on ZeroHedge - unnerving! Title and beginning paragraphs:

Malone: Human Cyborgs Are Just The Beginning

SATURDAY, OCT 01, 2022 - 07:30 PM
Authored by Robert W. Malone via Who is Robert Malone,

Ever since I wrote the substack article on human augmentation and the UK Ministry of Defence and the German Military Complex , discussing that these two organizations advocate for human augmentation in a report entitled “Human Augmentation – The Dawn of a New Paradigm“, I have been wondering if the US government, that is to say the US Department of Defense (DoD) and the Administrative State which controls it, has developed similar plans.

This week I did a little research starting with the key words – “human augmentation” and “DoD” and there “it” is. The “it” being the strategy playbook and battlefield field plan for creating human cyborgs…

For those who lust for more stimulation and shaping after reading the following, this substack also relates to our June 16 substack entitled “ARPA-H, Intelligence Community within NIH”.

University of West of England Jab Center closed by former police officers and soldiers

Unfortunately Rumble cannot be embedded here so please use this link

Large-vaccine-centre-at-uk-university-gets-closed-down-by-we-the-people 🇬🇧

There is a 1 hr. 30 min. recording from beginning to end at this NHS vax centre (police arrive at around the 17 min. mark). Filed under the crime number are the charges listed at the end:

Snip
This past Saturday, Sexton and his team went to a vaccine centre at the University of West England (Bristol), in the NHS region of Bristol and Somerset, where they had success in getting the centre to shut its doors from some time during Saturday to the start of today, Tuesday October 4, 2022 (or ‘for the foreseeable future’ according to the 2nd video, but we don’t know precisely what that means). Sexton has a very long discussion on camera with the local police inspector, Inspector Lippiatt (spelling), badge no.4603. Breakthrough is made around the 1:10 min mark. We offer the video without further comment.

Below that is a 4-minute video which lays out what has happened after the event. Both are well worth watching. Both Bitchute videos provide important links below them on the Bitchute site.

Crime Reference No. 5222236390

Offences: Misconduct in Public Office; Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH); Gross Negligent Manslaughter; Corporate Manslaughter; Conspiracy to Commit All of the Above

Direct Bitchute recording (long version).

The Message of General Christian Blanchon Paying Tribute to the Non-vaccinated

Bravo to General Blanchon. 🇫🇷

"They are there, by your side, they seem normal, but they are superheroes.

Even if I were fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for standing up to the greatest pressure I have ever seen, including from spouses, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People who have been capable of such personality, such courage and such critical ability undoubtedly embody the best of humanity.
They are found everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, countries and opinions.
They are of a particular kind; these are the soldiers that any army of light wishes to have in its ranks.

They are the parents that every child wishes to have and the children that every parent dreams of having.
They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the peoples who have built all cultures and conquered horizons.

They did what others couldn’t, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion.

And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were alone.

Excluded from their families’ Christmas tables, they have never seen anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, they let their careers sink, they had no more money… but they didn’t care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciations, betrayals and humiliations… but they continued.

Never before in humanity has there been such a casting, we now know who the resisters are on planet Earth.

Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races and all religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen ones of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything fell apart, collapsed.

It’s you, you’ve passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest marines, commandos, green berets, astronauts and geniuses couldn’t pass.

You are made of the stuff of the greatest that ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who shine in the dark.”

Christian Blanchon, general in the French army

Le message du Général Christian Blanchon en français
And within this there are different categories.

My utmost respect and admiration to the people of some countries where the pressure and the consequences were so enormous that it was hard to believe.

Superheroes without a doubt.

I've seen a short interview yesterday with dr Norman Pieniążek, which was the creator of the first Reference Molecular Diagnostics laboratory at the National Center for Infectious Diseases at the CDC, and uses PCR since the end of the 80s (the interview is in Polish):

Key points:
- PCR is used with success for diagnostics (like detecting malaria), but it's only suitable for blood samples
- using PCR for diagnostics of samples taken from the nasopharynx is nonsense, even CDC made a multiyear study (that he was a part of) that confirmed this fact
- the nasopharynx works similar to Dyson Vacuum cleaners (:-)), it contains almost everything that's in the air, so it's impossible to pinpoint one pathogen and tell that it's causing disease
- mRNA "pseudo-vaccines" were junk in 2019, and their last nail was nailed to the coffin by this study: A Comparison of Plasmid DNA and mRNA as Vaccine Technologies
- mRNA "pseudo-vaccines" were not suitable for animals and even for oncological patients, because it was known for a fact, that they did not stay in the injection site (!!!) and could cause immune auto aggression
- Novavax (subunit vaccine) was ready in 2020 but had problems with FDA submissions
- BioNTech and Moderna were almost bankrupt, but somehow got through the authorization process

A 7 minute video talking about porcine zona pellucida, used to sterilize feral horse populations, among other mammals, that it targets the ovaries and spleen. IMV patented the lipid-nano technology and partnered with Pfizer in 2020. "Coincidentally", the dosages required are two doses 2-6 weeks apart and then "boosters" every six-eight months. He mentions that Bourla-CEO Pfizer-is a veterinarian and has provided links referenced which I have not followed up on. So perhaps another piece of this puzzle.

Back
Top Bottom