I'm wondering if what we're witnessing is this generation's September 11 attack. This one is putting most people out of work and making them unable to pay their bills without income. From the point of view of inflicting pain on people, it makes sense for the lockdown to continue for months. If that happens, most people wouldn't have income, and would clamor for free electronic-only money if offered by the governments.

Same for me, actually. And I don't get that urge for cleaning and de-cluttering very often... ;-D
same for me, too. started to sell my records collection (if you want to do that: it is a good time now) and decluttered a lot of spaces. It feels great!
They say a military drill, DEFFEND EUROPE 2020, more than 70000 soldiers and equipment arrived in Hamburg, Germany. Those drills were anounced last October as they say.
Did anyone notice that the drill changed into not being a drill anymore, and it changed the sign, the logo, what do you call it? It is now the original SHAEF signet... what goes back to end of 40ies last century in Germany? Notice the flame sword.

I watched 2 press briefings to day. One from Trump and other from NY Gov. Cuomo . There is a clear split between what Trump and democratic states (NY, CA) are saying and doing . While NYC, CA states are considering it as a full blown pandemic as if there is no tomorrow, while trump is saying give 15 days of separation and see how it goes. Interestingly I heard in the news This years, Seasonal flu cases as low as 40%. I couldn't find the article yet. We can guess some of the numbers are

The contention points:

- NY State Govt. is saying 40% to 80% and expected to get virus( i..e he wants to test). Trump's team saying it is not needed. 90% came out negative. It is not necessary for every body to have testing.
- NY State expect to Fed. pay the bill. Trumps bill have some clause makes them ineligible, which NY wants to give weaver.
- States say they don't have Masks and Ventilators we expect to need it ( but states had what they needed as of now) and Trump team is saying States are not looking at the right places . Also, Federal govt. is saying we already worked out with the business to prove

Trump's today press conference:
  • 2 month reprieve to evictions, student loan , tax filing postponement to june 15th,
  • There is no need for every body to do the testing ; It was not clear how the virus is moving whether asymptamatic or not.
  • We don't want people to lose jobs, we are sending cheques to manage and we don't want economy to hit and we will come out stronger than before.
  • Malaria drug combination that worked in other countries are approved to be used as a off- label usage. Other drugs are on fast track from FDA.
  • Risk is very low for the most, but the spread 3 times faster than flu. 90% of the people tested came out negative.
  • Just do 15 days of separation. It is already 6th day of separation as per the task force Trump has setup under Mike Pence ( contains members from the both parties).
  • Masks are available , but some states are not looking all the places needed.
At the end Q&A : you will see clueless reporters asking conflicting stupid questions, pouncing on him and try to pin some blame on Trump.

NY Gov. Cuomo press conference: If you are reader of alternate news you may even get chills from NY govt. Cuomo 's press briefing is worth watching to understand level they are going and with literally no concern for the economy or any thing else.
  • Ultimately 40% to 80% of the people is going to get it. Forget about weeks, It will be months. Business is secondary. Our aim is managing the increases so that it won't overwhelm the healthcare system.
  • Westchester county rate of increase started to come down, but it is increasing in other places.
  • FEMA is going to pay for 75% of the cost , state is supposed to pay 25%, which they are trying to get weaver.
  • Angry with the adults ( 18 to 59 years) as 54% cases are adults.
  • the more testing is done, more positives will come. Their aim is to identify the person and isolate them so that it doesn't spread. { God knows how he wants to do for 80%}
  • Wants to enforce social separation.
  • 0 non-essential workers are working.
  • New drugs are samples
  • this is not our first rodeo.
  • 15% of the positives are in hospitalization, coming down slightly.
  • We are doing what China has done in locking down.
  • It will be never be same after this , just like in 911
  • More tests are done more than China and South Korea
  • State ordered 2 million masks and there is 5 times increase in masks.
After looking it all, most of the hysteria is more coming from liberal media and democrats rather than Trump and usual political bickering over masks and ventilators.

Hello everyone.
Really enjoyed reading some great insights from people around the globe. So glad I joined the group but I just can’t shake this forbidding feeling. The thought of seeing loved ones truly suffer is giving me sleepless nights. My question would be about vaccinations. When they become mandatory I’d love to give the v sign to authorities but I have two young boys and a beautiful wife to protect. Is there a way to have the vaccine and mitigate the side affects? Thanks to everyone for all their great work.
I think it really depends on exactly what is in the vaccine, IF there even will be a mandatory one.

Is it just the adjuvants that we need to worry about, or is there gonna be some crazy nano-technology which turns peoples brains to mush 🤪?

No one knows at this point, so it is best not to worry about that potentiality too much IMO.

In the event of forced ordinary vaccination, we have quite a few tools in our toolbox. Maybe a discussion for another thread, but I would certainly be making use of:

- MEGADOSE liposomal forms of glutathione, R-lipoic acid, and vitamin C
- Profuse sweating (sauna/bath)
- MEGADOSE B vitamins, zinc, selenium and sillica
- Binders in gut - charcoal, clay, IMD Silica
- Drinking lots of water
- Potentially DMSA/DMPS - depending on whether murcury adjuvant was included in the ingredients

ON A SPIRITUAL NOTE: This is the time when the lies that were our lives, the deceit we used to get our way (and I'll let you make the list) will come crumbling down. The fact that even when your homes are paid for, they are never yours (again use your imagination), this is the time to wake up to how fake everything we cherish was. Before we had an true look at ourselves! And I am one to know how incredibly hard that is... But hey I didn't make up the program I volunteered.
Love to all. Just saying!

Gov. Cuomo - not Yogi Berra, today:
"The more tests you take, the more positives you find"

Well, duh!

Can we just assume that everybody has some variety of coronavirus, or whatever you wanna call it, which comes and go with the spinning wheel of time and space we're riding on - and we should just embrace and live with it - like the Japanese do with every misfortune thrown at them - as opposed to wailing, lockdowning, banning, infringing on human freedom and staring into muci and molecules, wasting our time and energy, twisting the minds of kids, trying to invent the miracle vaccine that will kill the Higgs boson of the coronavirus - which might be already mutated by next second?

Panic, not sufferance seems to be the new form of energy and currency of choice for the STS forces that abide by this Earth feed to.

And boy, are they getting a return on their new gig.

Last edited:
Watch the whole thing starting at 53:20! Trump did send a definitive message for everyone with eyes to see and ears to hear right there... He exposed Pompeo and his cronies brilliantly there. Every time Pompeo tried to weasel himself out facing the questions of the reporters Trump pushed him back on stage to answer the questions. Just brilliant.

I wonder, Will pompeo feel ecstatic once he burn at the stake. Pompeo, pompei may end the same way.

Gov. Cuomo - not Yogi Berra, today:
"The more tests you take, the more positives you find"

Well, duh!

Can we just assume that everybody has some variety of coronavirus, or whatever you wanna call it, which comes and go with the spinning wheel of time and space we're riding on - and we should just embrace and live with it - like the Japanese do with every misfortune thrown at them - as opposed to wailing, lockdowning, banning, infringing on human freedom and staring into muci and molecules, wasting our time and energy, twisting the minds of kids, trying to invent the miracle vaccine that will kill the Higgs boson of the coronavirus - which might be already mutated by next second?

Panic, not sufferance seems to be the new form of energy of choice for STS forces to feed to.

And boy, are they getting a return on their new invention.
we own a shop, are allowed to stay open, and I have a board right on the entrance. I have the habit to write quotes or dictums on that. Right now it has two quotes on it, under the headline "antibodies to fear". First: A healty human is only a human being who has not been checked enough." And the second: “There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.” By Dickens. I get so much really positive, and humorous response to that! No one is panicking here, well we had a few meltdowns, but now peeps are quite composed.

Last weekend I took some measures to try and reduce the attack that was taking place on my son's and my work related issues. As soon as I took those measures, the wind stopped blowing so fiercely and it has been sunny here with milder temperatures. We were able to work this week and as we started working, people came out of their homes offering more work. The phone also started ringing with more job offers. That was a blessing as we were wondering where the money to pay rent and bills would come from.

As far as the attack is concerned, I don't think that it's any where near finished. Though my efforts and our desire to be able to work seemed to make a difference. We could have gone into hibernation, in fear. But it seems that meeting the problems head on with faith and a dose of high strangeness has kept the wheels on our bus for now.

Well, isn't that just darned interesting???

Here's the link to it:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1241226800585416704
So, good evidence of at least two camps struggling to "do something" with this event.

Regarding questions for the C's, answers to which would be researchable -- maybe the following could be turned into one.

If we're postulating correctly, then this is a planned event and two camps, global-tyrant-types/allies and their opponents/allies, are trying to leverage it and use it as cover or preparation for something big.
Amid the disorienting chaos and disinformation, at what should we look (or look for) to really focus in on this battle? A reply may help us to find and disseminate the kind of information most helpful to others, and to understand each camp's immediate objectives, at least in the 3D sense.

I raise this because the event is so sprawling (look at this thread!) that I'm not sure where to look or what to say to anyone that might help. Trump's demeanor seems off, underconfident, somewhat in the dark. At once he seems to be:
(1) trying to wish it all away with nervous optimism about treatments and saying the economy will recover, drawing media criticism because no one knows (or is supposed to know) how long the event will last. Or maybe he does know?
(2) wanting to say something more about the real situation but can't.

I hope this makes sense.

Recently I have been feeling the strong urge to 'get my house in order' i.e. de-clutter, clean thoroughly and make the necessary repairs and improvements that I have been dragging my heels on since I moved here 18 months ago. Together with this, I have felt the strong urge to rid my life of all that no longer has any real meaning to me both in terms of physical possessions and activities that take up my time and energy that are really not that important to me anymore. Lastly, I have felt the yearning to reconnect more strongly with the spiritual aspect of life and to prioritise that where my time and energy is concerned. I think that you are on to something here Ruth.
Same for me, actually. And I don't get that urge for cleaning and de-cluttering very often... ;-D

Same thing here! And provides such a freeing and liberating sensation to do so. It's like decluttering your own mind and spirit in the process which allows you to refocus and better concentrate on things that really matter!! :)

They say a military drill , DEFFEND EUROPE 2020, more than 70000 soldiers and equipment arrived in Hamburg, Germany. Those drills were anounced last October as they say.

I just heard this confirmed in a livestream from Belgrade. 70000 troops and tanks landed in Hamburg.

Sending light and prayers for peace of mind to that region!

Be smart and safe all

Chaos and mayhem in French jails:

Mutiny in several prisons, especially in Béziers and Draguignan

"Mutinies began this Saturday late in the day in several French prisons, law enforcement and ERIS (Regional Interversion and Security Teams) are in the process of intervening.

A mutiny began this Saturday late afternoon in the prison center of Béziers (Hérault), it is still ongoing. Nearly 80 inmates refused to return to their cells at the end of the walk. Some managed to cut the fences before accessing the forbidden areas explains ActuPénitentiaire.

Detainees filmed what was happening with their mobile phones and broadcast the images on social networks. The police forces as well as the ERIS are in the process of intervening.

Mutiny in Draguignan

Another mutiny took place this Saturday at the end of the day at the prison of Draguignan (Var). Forty inmates blocked access to a courtyard and attacked the fences and video surveillance cameras, France 3 reports.

The police intervened and the situation calmed down around 7:40 pm according to the UFAP Unsa union.

Similar situation in many other establishments

Similar incidents have occurred in other prisons, including Lille-Sequedin prison, Marseille, Roanne, Aix-Luynes, Nanterre, Varennes-le-Grand and Le Mans, according to ActuPénitentiaire.

The detainees are protesting against the measures taken to deal with the coronavirus epidemic, including the suspension of visiting hours."

Back
Top Bottom