Also wanted to share a very minor anecdote. I was at the park yesterday, which had a lot of people (not crowded per se) and none of them were wearing masks or really paying strict attention to the social distancing nonsense; you know, people trying to have normality.

Then I saw a photogenic man and woman wearing masks come along with a man with what looked like an expensive camera. The man carried the woman on his back while the third took photographs. They then gathered around the camera and did some other shots too at different angles. I managed to capture one photo, because I found the situation so bizarre and surreal. This was probably a photojournalist creating photos for a newspaper, or a student of some kind, trying to depict some cutesy reality where mask wearing was just part of the "new normal" out there.

As the adage goes, if you see something, say something. This is pandemic theatre.

zzz.jpg

Returning to the virus, what I would like to understand is the mechanism by means of which the STO strain opens us up to cosmic STO influences. It must presumably be related to the mechanism by which the STS strain achieves the opposite, since the STO strain is simply a 'tweak' of the STS strain. So it must operate on the same parts of the brain. I feel like if we can identify not just what it does but how it does it, we will learn something extraordinarily useful.

I get intuitive glimpses, although laying down the exact details might be beyond of our reach. But I think there's enough information at the molecular level to lay down a hypothesis. I think the clue lies at the molecular intelligent design level.

The Cs say that the virus can enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature.

People are made to be afraid of this virus and even though it might have been tweaked for nefarious purposes, what stands out for me is that the virus is beyond 3rd density possibilities. It goes to show the wishful thinking behind the thought that they could actually play with this virus and control its outcome in people. Even from a strictly mainstream perspective, researchers are completely astonished about the complexity and ability of this virus.

For those with the background and/or who have read the recommended books on Intelligent Design, this 101 introduction boils it down:

It's just astonishing what the virus is able to do, and the video above only covers basics of what they discovered.

Then, we are led to believe that this virus is relatively new, but phylogenetic dating estimates that it emerged about 50000–100000 years ago and greatly increased in the last 10000 years. In short, it has emerged and re-emerged for as long as we have and its current upgrade might make this point in history quite interesting. For all we know, it's intricately related with "evolution".

From a post I wrote earlier in the Cs session:

The non-coding RNAs have roles in a great variety of processes, including transcriptional regulation, chromosome replication, mRNA processing and modification, mRNA stability and translation, sex determination and even protein degradation and viral defense [3941]. For example, the alteration or loss of non-coding RNAs results in modification in developmental processes and diseases [42]. [...]

RNA editing is an epigenetic regulatory mechanism[...]

RNA editing expands the possibilities for expression of the epigenome by the production of different proteins from a single structural gene [73]. The RNA editing involves not only post-transcriptional changes but also phenotypic changes and therefore greater phenotypic plasticity of the organism against its environment. Thus, RNA editing generates variation of the epigenome contributing to the adaptation of organisms to their environments. In plants, there are data that show that RNA editing mostly affects evolutionarily conserved RNA codon position. These findings support the hypothesis that natural selection has contributed to selective fixation of certain RNA editing sites [74]. In animals and in particular in mammals, RNA editing is especially active in the brain, altering codons in mRNAs. RNA editing and other functional ncRNAs could be involved in diseases and also in brain development, brain plasticity and brain evolution. [...]

Perhaps we can go into the particulars of how the virus is able to tap into the above.

Perhaps there are certain vaccines that may have positive effects that outweigh their risks, even though for most modern vaccines it seems to be the other way around.

Well, I practice Percutanous Hydrotomy which is basically a French version of doing Mesotherapy. In that "school", there's mesovaccinations. Basically, there's a vaccine from Switzerland and Germany which has the common microbes of the gut, minus the evil additives. From the entire vial of this vaccine, just one drop is used and mixed in a syringe with vitamins and injectable water. Then, the syringe is used to inject the entire surface area in the abdomen to help heal leaky gut issues in autoimmune diseases. The clinical experience is not that bad at all, with some reported cases of amelioration of diseases and a miraculous recovery of a weird genetic/autoimmune skin condition.

Returning to the virus, what I would like to understand is the mechanism by means of which the STO strain opens us up to cosmic STO influences. It must presumably be related to the mechanism by which the STS strain achieves the opposite, since the STO strain is simply a 'tweak' of the STS strain. So it must operate on the same parts of the brain. I feel like if we can identify not just what it does but how it does it, we will learn something extraordinarily useful.

A couple of things come to mind, between what I remember from the readings here in the forum and the sessions with the C's. I also use analogies, especially using analogies from the computer field.

One of the things I remember is that in the past, our brains seem not to have been divided into two hemispheres. Maybe in general we always had two halves, only our wiring was such that they were connected and functioning as one entity. For example modern microprocessors have more than one processing core and these are interconnected with each other. Sometimes some of these have failures in the process of manofacture and the damaged nucleus is deactivated. In other circumstances some cores are deliberately deactivated to create different ranges and products for different consumers.

We also know that a microprocessor can increase its processing capacity if the architecture and its interconnection finds new ways to connect to each other, AND if the core is able to sustain a higher FREQUENCY. This last analogy seems to indicate something very significant. Both a microprocessor and a human being find their capacity increased if their frequency improves or is increased. The higher the frequency a microprocessor can handle a higher IPC - instructions per clock - and therefore can process more information in an X time interval. Another thing that improves the capacity of a microprocessor is when the new architecture presents an improvement in the transistor (neuron).

The idea that our proteins have "antennae" and we have "receivership capability"

So if we open up a wider channel to whatever we are always connected to (cosmic information field, whatever), which means increasing our receivership capability and decoding capability, is what probably would change our "reality structure", and in many ways, our reality. And since we're "wave-reading", well, our own wi-fi works by transmitting information using waves also, so maybe this is just the way information "flows" in general.

Maybe it's this gradual increasing of receivership capability and wave-reading and decoding capability which step-by-step gets you into 4D level of awareness naturally.

Going along with Scottie's analogy that our connection is a dial-up and 4D is fiber, if you bring a bunch of dialups together, you can match the speed of fiber right? So this is why you'd need a collinear network - together you can be like a single 4D being, and because of that increased connection as a group (and that could ONLY work as a truly collinear group, otherwise it's just a bunch of separated dialups), you can accomplish miraculous things together as a unit, tapping into that fiber power you created by linking up properly. And when you witness those miraculous group capabilities, your personal reality structure is affected as well, and your personal bandwidth is increased!

I've highlighted what I think is most important. And my suspicion is that on a genetic level, it is possible that the STO strain has activated these proteins.

A: Consider the relationship between the previously discussed protein antennae and your reality. That determines who you are and what you see.

Q: (Pierre) Does it mean that in those times of chaos, higher density STS beings are busy beaming human beings and...

A: No. It means that one should be concerned with aligning the antennae to cosmic purposes.

Q: (L) So...

(Joe) The previous answer was that twisting and distorting prophetic...

A: There is a match between future and present frequency.

Q: (L) So, you're saying that we should be concerned about our antennae and stuff now because that is our present frequency, and that is what determines our future. We should be aligning that present frequency with cosmic purposes in order for that future outcome to be desirable?

A: Yes

Q: (L) In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?

A: Antenna! Attracts more than light! Life energy or what you might call "soul" is bound by antenna of a sort.

An article was just posted on the Russian SOTT about a mysterious accute pneumonia outbreak that happened in 1981 in Torrejón de Ardoz, Spain, and its connection to the local U.S military base.

I searched for the information in English and also Spanish. And also looked if we have anything about it on the forum. Here's what I found.

Apparently it was called a "Toxic oil syndrom".

Here's an article about it dated 7th of May, 1981, in Spanish:

And here's what I found on the forum. Apparently there was also an interview with the author, but it isn't available anymore.

I have translated that part of the book in which the events surrounding this crisis in Spain are narrated:

LA CIA EN ESPAÑA ebook 2017
ALFREDO GRIMALDOS
Publisher: PENINSULA
ISBN: 9788499425757

The CIA in Spain: Espionage, Intrigue and Politics in the Service of Washington
by Alfredo Grimaldos

Chapter 12 THE DARK SIDE OF THE "COLZA"

It's a bug so small that if it falls off this table, it breaks its legs.1

On May 1, 1981, a new and unknown disease officially appeared, which began on the outskirts of Madrid and then spread to the north and northwest. Later, isolated cases of the same disease were also recorded in the south and east of the peninsula. The disease was initially called "atypical pneumonia", later on it was called "toxic syndrome" and finally it is now known as "rapeseed oil syndrome". This variety of oil was blamed for the mass poisoning.

But thirty-five years after the origin of that epidemic, which has caused about one thousand two hundred dead and more than thirty thousand sick, there is still controversy about what caused the disaster. It is clear, however, that it was not the rapeseed oil that caused it. The WHO European Office has issued a report acknowledging that the disease could not be reproduced in the laboratory on the basis of samples of the allegedly toxic oil. But from the beginning, the "rapeseed" thesis did not hold up. The most reliable data pointed in a very different direction.

General Andrés Cassinello himself, at that time the head of the Guardia Civil information services and a trusted person at Moncloa, expressly forbade any investigation of the case.2 But the men from CESID [NOTE: the Spanish Intelligence Centre at the time] did get to work and, for nearly a year, a team of two officers in charge of the case broke it down. The result, contained in a seven-page report submitted to the Centre's director general, General Emilio Alonso Manglano, is worrying: the oil thesis has no foundation. Al contrario, existen datos que apuntan hacia un ensayo de guerra química como detonente de la epidemia. Pero este informe nunca llegó a ver la luz pública. On the contrary, there are data that point to a chemical warfare trial as the trigger for the epidemic.But this report never saw the light of day, not even at the trial. The question is: why is this effort to blame the rapeseed oil, what prevents us from looking in other directions and closes the door to research that points to much more convincing results? Once again la Raison d'Etat.

On January 29th, Adolfo Suárez, President of the Spanish Government, presented his resignation. He enigmatically justified this decision before the cameras of TVE, stating that he was acting in this way to avoid that, once again, "democracy in Spain would be a brief chapter in its history". A month later, on February 23rd, the coup attempt led by Milans del Bosch y Tejero takes place with the approval of the American Embassy. Then, on May 1st, the first death due to the toxic syndrome was registered and, in fourth place, during the following month of August, the Council of Ministers, presided by Leopoldo Calvo Sotelo, who replaced Suárez at the head of the Government, agreed on Spain's entry into NATO. ALL THESE EVENTS ARE INTERCONNECTED. [the emphasis is mine ]

The "new and unknown" disease, initially described as "atypical pneumonia", takes over in May, but its characteristic symptoms have appeared more widely before, so that WHO has no choice but to acknowledge the possibility that some previous cases have occurred.3 in April. Later on, the investigations of doctors Francisco Javier Martinez Ruiz and María Jesús Clavera that in January.4 and February there have been some hospital admissions, with clinical pictures similar to those of the "syndrome", of people coming from the area of Torrejón de Ardoz. But the health authorities are doing everything possible to prevent the outbreak at the beginning of the year from being linked to that of May.

It was also discovered that in the joint use military base of Torrejón an epidemic wave had been unleashed within the North American zone. Eyewitnesses say that hospital planes have arrived to evacuate the sick to the United States and to the German base in Wiesbaden. During the following months there is a great movement of personnel, so that the base is practically completely renewed. In addition, there are also Spanish military personnel stationed at the Torrejón base who have been hospitalised. But when the court that judges the oil workers asks for their medical records, the army refuses to hand them over, despite the fact that there are "surveys" in Torrejón de Ardoz, the Sears Clinic and the Hospital del Aire. 5 publishes that 105 patients have been admitted for "atypical pneumonia" to the Hospital del Aire, another 7 to the Hospital Militar del Generalísimo and 19 to the Hospital Militar Gómez Hulla.

The suspicion that the base .6 is the origin of the epidemic came to gather before its doors several manisfestations called by the neighbors of the surroundings, and the mayor of Torrejón de Ardoz presented his resignation.7 The USSR also points to the American installation as the epicenter of an accident with bio-weapons. The official news agency TASS states that "the focus is on Torrejón". 8 after maintaining that "the Pentagon bases, in numerous cases, constitute outbreaks of epidemic diseases". In addition, the Soviet agency points out that "the press and public opinion have a duty to demand that the United States demonstrate whether it has destroyed its stockpile of bacteriological weapons, in accordance with the international convention that was signed in 1972.

The erratic government campaign of information poisoning, which culminates with the attribution of all responsibilities to rapeseed oil , starts with a delirious explanation. The origin of the disease is still attributed to Mycoplasma pneumoniae.9 a bacteria-""the little bug""-that travels through the air and is transmitted by the respiratory tract. The authorities also speak, falsely, of a "mycoplasma that has been photographed in a public laboratory". However, at that time, the thesis of airborne transmission was already scientifically untenable, considering that the contagion had occurred in almost family groups, not in crowded places, and that it had spread to different geographical areas far from each other. Moreover, the human groups affected had no relationship with each other.10

It seems clear that the aim is to create an alibi to hide the real causes of the epidemic. The impression is beginning to spread that information is being deliberately withheld, and the Minister of Health, Jesús Sancho Rof, is forced to make the "official denial".11

Very soon, the government's explanation of "the bacteria" and its "airborne transmission" can no longer be sustained. On May 10, Dr. Antonio Muro witnesses the autopsy of one of the victims and notices a "hyperplasia in the Pleyer plaques" in the small intestine, which reveals a reaction in the organism to a toxin, and concludes that the epidemic is caused by an element ingested through the digestive tract.

However, despite the evidence, health authorities still reject this explanation "as ridiculous", and maintain the thesis of contagion through the respiratory tract.12 The origin of the disease must be concealed at all costs. But once it has been incontrovertibly established that the digestive system is the only possible way of extending the pathology, the frenetic search for a scapegoat to take the blame begins.The existence on the Spanish market of edible rapeseed oils imported as surplus from the Community [European Community], destined for the production of steel, which have been diverted for human consumption, is discovered and the construction of a new alibi begins. Mere fraudsters will end up being criminalised, benefiting illegally from low tariff rates. From then on, it is insisted that the aniline used to denature imported oil is the cause of the epidemic. But, in reality, neither aniline has been used nor is the oil denatured.

Furthermore, the symptoms of aniline poisoning have been known for a long time and none of them coincide with those suffered by the patients. And given the low concentration of aniline found in the oils when they are analysed, this substance cannot be the cause of the disease.

Doctor Javier Martinez Ruiz, member of the Epidemiological Research Commission, is beginning to maintain a critical position with respect to the official theses, as is Doctor María Jesus Clavera. After tabulating by province and by day the record of "new cases, relating them to the periods of distribution and withdrawal of oil from the market, they conclude that the epidemic is unrelated to the intake of rapeseed oil. "In principle, we believed what was said in all the media," —says Martínez, "but as we slowly moved forward in the investigation, everything, absolutely everything, was at odds with the official thesis. Now, we can attest that it certainly could not have been the oil. As a response to their scientific contributions, the Commission is dissolved, to avoid the presence of both scientists in it.

Surprisingly, the epidemiological investigation has been centralized, since May 11, at the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta.13 It is in charge of three U.S. administration officials, doctors Rigau, Heath and Kilbourne. They are directly responsible for the biases systematically introduced in the epidemiological studies being developed, in the investigations and in the "cases and controls". As Rafael Pérez Escolar, who studied the case of the "toxic syndrome" in depth, said: "it is as if the autopsy of the corpse were entrusted to the murderer". The CDC's links with the Pentagon are notorious. And the Center's involvement in bacteriological weapons development programs is also well known.

The symptoms, common to all the patients, make us presume the necessary homogeneity of the cause that has provoked the pathology. However, the analysis of the oils found in the houses of the patients show their absolute heterogeneity. Their composition is different (olive, sunflower, grape seed, rape...) and they come from different commercial consignments, which prevents the disease from being attributed to a single oil.

"I was put in charge of defending the Catalan oil producers who were being processed, and the first thing my clients told me was that the same oil that they had sold in Catalonia to cause the disease was not a single case of toxic syndrome. — says lawyer Jesús Castrillo. Then I brought some samples to Madrid and asked for a test with guinea pigs, to determine the type of lesions produced in these animals. The final result was that the symptoms of the disease were not exactly produced, but certain lesions were produced. I asked to see the protocol of the developed experimentation and I found that the doses given to the guinea pigs extrapolated to a human being, was an enormous amount, something like cisterns and tanks... How can the National Institute of Toxicology, dependent on the Ministry of Justice, do that? The experiment was conducted by Dr. Tena. Then it was repeated, with doses proportionate to the weight of the animals and there were no consequences. That made me think for the first time that there were political instructions behind it."

Everything indicates that the origin of the disease is not unknown, but that it is being hidden by all means. If the oil is the cause of the epidemic, it seems inevitable that the other relatives of the victims will also suffer the effects of the toxicity. However, half of all those suffering from the toxic syndrome are immediately taken to hospital, thus keeping them away from the factor that has allegedly attacked them. Meanwhile, his relatives continue to consume the acetyl, without anyone else being affected, at least for another forty days, until June 10, when it is publicly stated that this is the cause of the illness. And the family group is, genetically, the most homogeneous. The official version does not make any sense.

At the same time, Dr. Antonio Muro, as director of the Hospital del Rey, continues his research through other channels, with greater scientific rigor and notable success. He manages to get the pulse of the disease in such a way that he is able to predict where new patients will appear.14 But there is nothing magical about his predictions; he has discovered that the syndrome is related to the sale of vegetables in a street market that is set up in different towns in the Madrid area. If the latency of the disease is 24 hours, because the toxic agent acts in a very acute way, it is enough to know where the market was to determine in which area new patients will appear. Muro concludes that the disease is caused by the previous intake of enslada, so the toxic element must be in the components of that dish: lettuce, onion, tomato ... He follows different research theses and discards the oil . The different oils consumed by the patients are analyzed and they do not have anything strange in common. Furthermore, even rapeseed oil is not the most present in the homes of the sick.

The certainty of his conclusions also costs Dr. Muro his job. It would be logical that the Spanish public health system, anguished by the pressure of so many sick people, should take him into consideration; however, it is dispensing with him in a despotic way. Someone is afraid that he will be able to discover what is behind the toxic syndrome. On June 15 he is dismissed, without any explanation, from his position as director of the King's Hospital and relegated to a basement in the Majadahonda food and nutrition centre, where he does not even have a telephone. From there he continues his progress in research, 15 using the traditional method of epidemiological surveys. He talks to the relatives of each patient and asks them where the vegetables that were put in the salads came from. When two housewives point to the same store, he goes there and asks the owner who supplies the produce. If several shops point to the same wholesaler, she goes to him to find out where he gets his produce. This goes on until she rebuilds the wholesale channels connected to the toxic syndrome patients.

And it is curious, all these wholesalers, without exception, are related to a supply of tomatoes from Almeria. It should be noted that the first patient appears on May 1st, when it is spring in the peninsula. Therefore, it has to be early tomatoes and —And it is curious, all these wholesalers, without exception, are related to a supply of tomatoes from Almeria. It should be noted that the first patient appears on May 1st, when it is spring in the peninsula. Therefore, it has to be an early tomato and - it can only originate in Cnarias, Almeria, Granada or Valencia. It would be enough that the tomatoes consumed by the patients came from the Canary Islands, others from Valencia..., for the tomato thesis to be abandoned, but there is a phenomenon of convergence towards Almeria and, more specifically, towards Roquetas de Mar. In this coastal town, there are several “alhóndigas”[like corn exchange] where tomatoes are auctioned, but the track followed by Dr. Muro was exclusively: Agrupamar. Jesús Castrillo points out:

Through the delivery deposit papers for sale, it could have been perfectly determined which farmer, which plantation was responsible for the distribution of toxic tomatoes. They provided us with some of those papers through the court but, then, what a coincidence! Agrupamar was liquidated. With which we arrived only at the names of the six farmers who worked with that society. One of them is the one who commercialized the toxic tomatoes. But there it all ends, the court showed no interest in continuing the investigation. But there it all ends, the court showed no interest in continuing the investigation.​

When the PSOE [socialist party] comes to government, after its electoral victory in October 1982, it inherits the problem and continues to act along the same lines as its predecessors. "What difference does it make if the UCD or the PSOE were in the government?—. "What difference does it make if the UCD or the PSOE were in the government?" Says Jesus Castrillo. "We are pointing out that the origin of the disease may affect the political interests of the power that is at the forefront of the Empire, which is gaining entry of Spain in NATO”.

In the judgment against the oil workers, it is recognized that the existence of a "causal relationship" could not be established; what is really aimed at is a "probability relationship", something legally very weak. The truth is that it is never proven that rapeseed oil is the cause of the disease. "The type of injury suffered by the patients makes us suspect, in all probability, an organophosphate. It attacked the nipples and the skin. Later, a delayed neuropathy appeared. The matter was almost sung, but the investigation had to be kept close to reality, "adds Castrillo.The complaints and protests of the majority of those affected are flooded with billions of pesetas invested as compensation. To collect this public money, it is essential to be sick "from the colza". Those who state that they have never shared this type of oil are "convinced" that they will have contracted the disease by eating a cupcake, a churro or an aperitif in a bar. An unavoidable argument is used: you have to suffer from "atypical pneumonia", and as a consequence of the consumption of rapeseed oil. If you do not meet this requirement, you are not entitled to compensation. The aid is only for those suffering from "toxic syndrome". And at the head of this great carousel of millions is, as president of the National Toxic Syndrome Plan, none other than Carmen Salanueva. This civil servant will be tried and imprisoned years later for her swindling of the public purse when she is director of the BOE (Official State Bulletin). And that is small change, compared to the money that was moved on account of the "toxic syndrome".

But there are also many sick people who have never consumed rapeseed oil and who still refuse to accept that the illness they suffer has this origin, although with this attitude they risk their inclusion as a "recognized patient" and the substantial aid and compensation linked to this condition of being a victim of the "toxic oil syndrome". This is how the pathology is described during the official investigation, in order to prevent the opening of another more rational way to search for the etiology of the disease. The National Plan even invested more than 300 million pesetas in trying to prove that rapeseed oil is the cause of the epidemic. And it does not succeed.

Significant is the attitude of Dr. Susana Sanz, director of the Commission of Epidemiological Research, upon her return to Spain after an interview with Dr. Heth at the CDC in Atlanta. She returns very upset and renounces her initial research purposes, proposing to the members of the Commission, among them Dr. Martinez and Dr. Clavera, to "pack up and leave". She suggests using the absence of the computer she had requested as an excuse. And later, on seeing the receptive attitude of Dr Martinez to the research carried out by Dr Muro, he says to him: "Don't you realise, Javier, that there is a general agreement between all the political parties to leave the issue of the toxic syndrome as it is? You do not know what is behind all this, I have information that you do not have".

Rafael Pérez from the school, who dedicates a documented and forceful chapter of his memoirs.16 to the "toxic syndrome", relates an illustrative anecdote:

Pedro Sabando, Minister of Health when Joaquín Leguina was President of the Autonomous Community of Madrid, maintained a close friendship with Dr. Muro and, when the latter was about to die, the Socialist Minister of the Community gave him a visit. The dying man, obsessed by the "toxic syndrome" and its tragic consequences, blamed him for the fraudulent attitude of the government in attributing the epidemic to rapeseed oil.And the socialist told him sincerely: "Leave it, Antonio, don't give it any more thought, this matter is the CIA and the KGB together". 17​

The certainty that organophosphate compounds are also aggressive agents of 'chemical warfare',18 and the more than suspicious attitude developed by all political groups, protecting the official position and ignoring the problem that affects a significant number of victims, implies the intervention of a power so great and irresistible as to be able to impose and sustain a unanimous pact of silence on everyone," —says Jesús Castrillo. In short, only the involvement of the interests of a superpower would justify the deployment of political means made to hide the real causes of such a serious illness".

Everything seems to indicate that the toxic syndrome develops in two distinct epidemic waves. The first of these occurs in early to mid-January 1981. It coincides with an undetermined illness that develops in the middle of winter in the North American area of the Torrejón base and that also affects some Spanish military personnel. It is possible that this first epidemic wave is the result of some bacteriological leakage caused by the presence of bacteria in the base, which is contrary to international law and contravenes the bilateral treaty that allowed its creation. A serious inconvenience in the time of "NATO, entry, NO" [PSOE's slogan]

1587315361038.jpeg

Reproduction of a leaflet that the PSOE launched in 1982 with its famous 'NATO, NO entry

OTAN, de entrada NO, o las piruetas del poder

Jesus Castrillo concludes:

With the second wave, by means of toxic tomatoes treated with organophosphates, the aim was to induce a wider, more extended epidemic, whose signs and symptoms would not only cover those of the first wave, but would also aggravate them, so that by spreading the disease not only in Torrejón de Ardoz, but over a large part of the national territory, Torrejón would be just one more tree, and with no qualitative importance, in the tormented geography of the disease. The whole lie generated around the investigation was precisely to hide the origin of the second epidemic wave generated intentionally, poisoning some consignments of tomatoes in Roquetas de Mar.​
The raison d'etat and the pact of silence between the great political parties prevented the clarification of who was really behind that massive poisoning, which could have been caused by the black hand of the US intelligence services. Twenty-five years later, the warning issued by the WHO Working Group is still valid: "As long as the precise cause remains undiscovered, there can be no assurance that this type of disease will not be repeated".

1. Explanation offered by the Minister of Health of UCD, Jesus Sancho Rof, to clarify the origin of an illness that would cause 1200 dead and 3000 sick.
  2. Rafael Cid. Foreword to the book El Montaje del Síndrome Toxico, by Gudrus Greunke and Jörg Heimbretcht, Editorial Obelisco , Barcelona 1988.

3. The research carried out by the oil producers' defences tried to locate, through the data registered in the National Institute of Statistics, if in 1981 there was any significant increase in morbidity. In fact, the Institute's data show the incidence of the official toxic syndrome in hospital stays caused by "poisoning or intoxication by other agents". In Madrid, during 1980 there were 881 hospital stays for men and in 1981 the number rose to 19,366. In the case of women, in 1980 there were 480 stays and in the following year there were 34,160.

4. The existence of a strange and unknown illness in Madrid in the firs months of 1981 is reported in the book "La Colza o qué? On February 11 a person dies in the Hospital de la Paz. He had been admitted that same day. The doctors asked the family's permission to carry out an autopsy on the body "because in those days there had been other deaths due to a strange and unknown illness".

5. El País, 26 May 1981

6. Hoja del Lunes, June 8, 1981." On the other hand, there is no confirmation that the origin of the epidemic is the military base, although rumors have reached Atlanta, always denying the possibility."

7. Diario 16, July 31, 1981. "While in the Ministry meetings were taking place and legionella and other germs were being discussed, in Torrejón the residents were taking to the streets in protest against the problem and demanding solutions... Meanwhile, all eyes were on the base, and at one point the mayor was demanded to denounce it... The leaflets spoke of bacteriological warfare and reported that they were putting pressure on the mayor to point out the military base.”

8. El País, 28 May 1981​
  9. Diario 16, 21 May 1981

10. El País, 26 May 1981

11. Diario 16, 22 May1981

12. Diario 16, 24 July 1981

13. All the raw data of the cases and controls obtained during the official investigation were forwarded to the CDC and in that center they remain sequestered, without the possibility of contrasting or reevaluating them, despite the fact that their referral was repeatedly criticized by the Court that judged the case of the "toxic syndrome".

14. Pueblo, 21 May 1981

15. Dr. Muro's epidemiological research was carried out without interruption from May 1981 to very shortly before his death, in April 1985. It was carried out in more than 25 geographical areas, studying 1,086 patients and 1,154 healthy people, that constituted the most extensive epistemiological investigation developed around the toxic syndrome, much more extensive than that carried out to try to support the official hypothesis of rapeseed oil, which only covered nine areas. Furthermore, Dr. Muro acted on a sufficiently representative sample that, unlike the official investigation, encompassed all aspects of a global epidemiological investigation, the ultimate goal of which is to determine the cause and the causal factors determining the epidemic. That is, the study of causal factors, of the spatio-temporal distribution of the causal factor, of temporal and spatial coherence and agreement between the epidemic and the causal factor.

16. Rafael Pérez Escolar, Memorias, Foca, Madrid, 2005.

17. Ibid.

18. Organophosphate compounds were first synthesized as war gases on the occasion of military research carried out by the US Army in Germany during World War II. The "biocidal" nature of the product also allowed its application as insecticides-pesticides with a high polluting power, the medium and long-term consequences of which are difficult to assess.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited:
here is some passages from Steiner's book. Sorry, the quality is not very good, as I took photos, not having a scanner.
NB: Steiner uses the word "bacteria" for "germs", as he doesn't differiate virus, fungus, bacteria.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• steiner.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
I found some more numbers. The bad news is that this pandemic does seem to be real in Western Europe, but mostly for elderly, because the overall mortality is higher than in previous years. You can find graphs for Netherlands and Spain in below links. Here are the percentages for deaths:

In Netherlands: 87.9% were older than 70 years.
In France: 86.7% were older than 70 years.
In Belgium: 79.8% were older than 75 years or 92% were older than 65 years.

The following quote from the most recent session caught my attention, as I'm sure it did many others here:

I wondered whether there might be a trail of bread crumbs in the scientific literature that might flesh the C's suggestions out, so I went poking around in Google scholar to see what I could find. So far, it's far from a conclusive case, but there's enough there to be suggestive. Perhaps others on the forum who have a professional background in the biological sciences might be able to connect some dots that are eluding me; my own background is in astrophysics, so I'm far from an expert in these fields and it is entirely possible that this has resulted in my misunderstanding something. This will be a long post, and it is my sincere hope that it is not noise. There is, unavoidably, some amount of speculation in the following; I've tried to be clear where this is the case.

First, though, some logical inferences from the course of events. It's obvious that COVID isn't a genuine health threat, given that the most reliable numbers for the infection fatality rate are well below 1% and firmly in 'mild seasonal flu' territory. This doesn't need to be emphasized to anyone here. However, the parasite class are treating this as though it is a very serious public health crisis.

Now, it could certainly be inferred that this is all just a large psychodrama, intended to put everyone in traumatic Skinner boxes so as to accustom them to a new normal of total technocratic control. Certainly pre-existing plans to that effect are being put into place, and it's been clear for some time that the parasite class intends to take things in that direction. There are a lot of people who see this, and see no further.

But, and this is crucial, the rollout has been sloppy and panicky. Coordination is less than perfect globally, or even at the national level - look at the variety of inconsistent lockdown measures enforced amongst the various United States - and the obvious disconnect between the actual mortality rate, and the draconian nature of the lockdown and the economic and public health consequences thereof, is making a significant number of people sit up and take notice. The pathocrats are not stupid, and must have realized this would happen. Since their control is predicated above all on the ignorance of the general populace, exposure is the single worst thing that could happen to them (aside from a comet storm). They are therefore taking a huge risk.

It seems unlikely that they would roll the dice in this fashion unless they were genuinely concerned, given the plethora of other, safer options at their disposal for engendering a global slave state. It follows that they are genuinely concerned about something, and since the measures they are enforcing are clearly intended to prevent the spread of a specific virus, the most obvious inference is that there is something about the virus that terrifies them ... and that whatever it is, it has nothing to do with lethality.

So what do we know about COVID, specifically?

First, there is strong evidence that it emerged in a lab. There is a debate as to whether it was Fort Detrick in the USA or a laboratory in Wuhan; many seem to ignore the possibility that it may have been both, along with other facilities, given that scientific research generally involves global collaboration with individual labs each working on a piece of the problem. Regardless of point of origin, the genome of COVID-19 is dramatically different from those of related coronaviruses, with a number of mutations that seem to be especially unlikely[1][2]. Note that the authors of the first study to investigate this possibility were forced to retract their paper, which is of course not even remotely suspicious.

A recent Nature paper[3] attempted to debunk the notion that the virus is anything but natural; as an aside, in my field there is a running joke that if something is published in Nature the only thing that can be concluded with certainty is that the result is wrong. In this case the argument was that their models did not predict that the mutation enabling COVID-19 to bind with the ACE2 receptor would be so effective, and that therefore no competent molecular biologist would have tried to make this specific mutation. This is such a transparently silly argument that its publication in Nature is simply farcical, and can be explained only as propaganda.

Another thing we know is, as just mentioned, that the virus binds to the ACE2 receptor. This is found in several parts of the body, in particular: the lungs, and the central nervous system[4]. The presence of ACE2 in the CNS is believed to be the reason why many patients report neurological symptoms, including but not limited to a temporary loss of smell and taste[4]. And indeed, coronaviruses are known to specifically infect the CNS[5].

Since the ACE2 receptor was chosen, and since this receptor is available in the CNS, a logical inference is that it was specifically intended for COVID-19 to target the CNS. The other possibility, that the respiratory system was the primary target, seems to be ruled out by the virus' low mortality, since the only reason to target the respiratory system would be for a 'conventional' weapon intended to kill the target.

Coronaviruses are RNA viruses, which insert genetic material directly into cells. For this reason they were being looked at as promising vectors for gene therapy[6][7], along with similar RNA viruses such as picornaviruses[8]. Gene therapy is a technique whereby a patient's DNA is 'fixed' via insertion of transgenes, which can be accomplished via a gene gun or using a viral vector. Gene guns seem to have been the preferred method in the early 2000s. Research into viral vectors has since made the latter the preferred method of introducing transgenes into target cells, since viruses are literally designed for gene insertion, and as a result genes introduced in this fashion are more likely both to be taken up by the target cells and to persist.

Interestingly, references to coronaviruses as gene therapy vectors dry up around 2005[6], with little indication that I could find that this was because they were found to be unsuitable. While it is certainly possible that the research community's attention was simply captured by more promising vectors, it also seems possible that this could be a consequence of this line of research moving underground, into the world of covert 'national security' activity.

So we are now looking at a genetically modified virus, apparently targeted at the brain, which was being looked at as a promising candidate for gene therapy. From this it can be inferred that they were interested in introducing a genetic modification into the central nervous system,

Looking at gene therapy research specifically related to the CNS, one of the more prominent lines involves Parkinson's disease[9][10][11]. Of course, the only possible reason for this is the deep concern of governments and pharmaceutical companies for the alleviation of the suffering caused by Parkinson's /sarc/. One of the genes implicated in Parkinson's appears to be a specific allele of the COMT gene[12], although I haven't found anything specifically involving research into gene therapy of COMT.

COMT turns out to be a very interesting gene. It is implicated in tobacco use[13] (which the parasite class are eager to discourage). Of greater interest, COMT has been suggested to be connected with hypnotizability[14][15][16]. Hypnotizability refers to the ease with which a given individual can be induced to enter a hypnotic trance state. About 10% of the population are 'high hypnotizables', meaning they easily enter into this state; a similar proportion are effectively impossible to hypnotize; the remainder are somewhere in between.

Note that the trail involving COMT may be a false lead. Its role in hypnotizability is disputed, and it has been suggested instead that the Oxytocian Receptor gene OXTR may be more important[17]. In any case, there is strong evidence that hypnotizability is heritable, indicating that it is indeed genetic[15].

Research into hypnotizabilty using brain imaging indicats that it is related to functional, but not structural, neurological differences[14][18][19]. In other words, rearranging the large-scale structure of the CNS does not appear to be necessary to make someone hypnotizable. This implies that the difference is at a more fundamental level, involving how different regions of the brain communicate with one another. Since large scale reorganization is not necessary, it seems plausible that hypnotizability could be induced genetically ... perhaps via the introduction of a single gene.

Interestingly, COMT also seems to affect how people react to environmental stressors. The allele associated with hypnotizability seems to also be associated with the 'warrior strategy'[20], in which increased threat recognition plays a dominant role in the reaction to aversive (i.e. negative or dangerous) stimuli; the alternative is the 'worrier strategy', which involves improved attention and memory.

To sum up, on the one hand we have a genetically modified virus apparently intended to target the central nervous system, from a viral family that was considered a promising gene therapy vector. On the other hand we have research into gene therapy specifically targeting a gene associated with Parkinson's disease and with hypnotizability. A global population consisting of 'high hypnotizables' would be so obviously desirable from the point of view of those seeking to ensconce themselves as the permanent apex of a planetary slave plantation that it doesn't really need to be emphasized.

And yet, we have the panicked reaction of the parasite class to the spread of the virus, so what gives? Surely they would want everyone to catch it, in which case the most sensible course of action, from their point of view, would be to quietly release the virus and then simply ignore it as just another flu season.

Indeed, that is precisely what happened, at least initially. The virus appears to have been in circulation for up to 2 years, and was thoroughly ignored. The Chinese were the first to react; possibly the upper echelons of the CCP realized something about it, from their own research in the Wuhan facility. This appears to have taken some time to propagate through the global elite, whose initial reaction - during the period from about December through early March - was that this was just the flu and nothing to be concerned about. Then something changed their minds.

Looking again at COMT, it's interesting to note the warrior/worrier dichotomy. Hypnotizable warriors who can be induced to react to imaginary threats seem like a pathocrat's dream. And actually, looking at the way in which so much of the global population enthusiastically got behind the lockdown agenda, it really does look like they've been hypnotized with remarkable speed and efficacy, and they are indeed massively overreatcing to an imaginary threat.

But, hypnotizability may well be a double-edged sword in a way that the pathocrats might not have anticipated, thanks to their tendency to engage in wishful thinking. For instance, hypnotizability is also associated with the ability to enter into a medidtative trance state. I haven't investigated this line of research too deeply; others who know more about it can certainly flesh it out further, if so interested. I know Laura in particular has a deep familiarity with hypnosis.

However, the reaction from the pathocrats certainly indicates they're worried about something, and given the above it doesn't some unreasonable to suppose that they've realized that their little present to humanity might have unexpected side effects that could be extremely deleterious to their agenda.

Anyone who's seen the movie Serenity may recognize the scenario. The central government poisoned a planet's population with an experimental drug meant to remove their aggression, thus rendering them completely peaceful, therefore achieving a utopia free of violence. It worked too well on most of the populace, and they simply lay down and died, having lost the will to live. On a small minority it had the precise opposite effect, turning them into ultraviolent cannibals who set about terrorizing the surrounding sector.

As a final note, it's worth pointing out that the scenario sketched out above bears more than a passing resemblance to the 'FunVax' (fundamentalist vaccine) hoax that appeared back in 2011. For those who haven't seen it, it purports to be a leaked video from a Pentagon briefing on a viral vaccine meant to modify the brains of people such that they stop believing in God. Several people on the forum have already pointed out that the FunVax hoa smells strongly of an attempt to poison the well, by essentially 'innoculating' the conspiracy community against the idea that the government would use a viral gene therapy vector to mess with people's cognitive processes.

References
[1] https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf
[2] What seems unnatural about COVID-19 (SARS CoV-2)? -- Sott.net
[3] The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2
[4] https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acschemneuro.0c00122
[5] https://www.nature.com/articles/nrmicro1343.pdf?platform=oscar&draft=collection
[6] Coronavirus reverse genetics and development of vectors for gene expression. - PubMed - NCBI
[7] Coronaviruses as Vectors: Stability of Foreign Gene Expression
[8] RNA Viruses as Tools in Gene Therapy and Vaccine Development
[9] https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1517/14712598.5.5.663
[10] Realizing the potential of gene therapy for neurological disorders
[11] https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2018.110
[12] https://parkinsonsnewstoday.com/201...nt-predetermine-cognitive-decline-parkinsons/
[13] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3028189/
[14] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4365296/
[15] https://genomelink.io/traits/hypnotizability
[16] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28836919
[17] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306453013000760
[18] https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-n...in-areas-altered-during-hypnotic-trances.html
[19] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1053811915004668
[20] https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...ene-variants/E6F5022493DF363D21DDF17D79852FAF
Thanks, psychegram, for this excellent bit of research. You are probably onto something with your hits concerning the COMT gene.

Based on the session quote, it seems the virus escaped prematurely. It got loose early and mutated into something that had the opposite effect. So they pulled the trigger prematurely on some things they had in the works anyway. STS follows the path of least resistance. They thought they could use the virus to provide cover for the failing global economy thereby initiating the planned global economic reset, cashless society, forced vaccinations with traceable ID. In any case, they needed to stop the spread of the virus in any form - because any form could continually mutate into something not planned for. Thus the extreme isolation and crackdown measures, but even these measures could be used as part of the planned conditioning of the population to accept more control. I know this is speculation, but it is probable that the timing of the release was a mistake, and they could pay dearly for it in terms of hastily prepared measures leading to exposure, and even a "triple bad day". At any rate, all this was planned one way or the other.

Maybe this is another case of "when you let the cat out of the bag, you create a whole feline nation", as the C's once said, albeit in another context. [session on July 18, 1998]

Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three
things causing a transition in nature?
A: Like "biorhythms."
Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.
A: Bad day if you are John C. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

As an aside, I wonder if a technology is possible where editing the genes in a particular body part, (or anywhere in the body), could lead to physical, as well as functional changes. Is it possible to create a vaccine that could change eye color for example?

Last edited:
I saw this picture on facebook:

protests.jpg

The protests in the US and others which are starting to happen in other countries, maybe this is what the PTB were afraid of with this virus. People becoming less controllable and standing up for the truth given the impetus that people see if the economy isn't opened, then the economic impacts would be worse than the virus. And maybe people do see the fakepandemic and nothingburgervirus and are reacting toward liberty and freedom. All being cheered on and instigated by Trump via twitter, etc. Could be interesting to see what could happen with this 'match being lit.'

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Q: (L) If they're so desperate to halt the spread, they’re not testing anyone! They're assuming everyone is infected... Well, I guess that's why they're locking everyone down. That's why it's a lock down.

(Andromeda) They really don't want people to spread it. They're really afraid.

(L) And it's not because people may die. People are not dying anywhere near the numbers that they die from regular flu. They have manipulated the system so that emergency rooms and ICUs are stacked with apparent CV patients, but that may not be so.

(Pierre) And lock down and quarantine are very effective methods to contain epidemics – witness the Black Death.

(Joe) The reason they're telling everyone it's deadly and imposing the lock down is to stop the spread of the virus because it has kind of positive effects. And they are attaching other agendas to it, including financial melt-down, money controls, and so forth.

I had an interesting response on Facebook today. Taking what Mandatory Intellectomy suggested to heart I posed the simple question and posted it, with the insertion of personal.
So the question was: "Do you know personally of at least one case of somebody who actually died from covid-19, without any other diseases present?"

I didn't think it was anything outrageous to ask and neither did all those who responded except one. She being an adjunct professor at a college in the US and having studied international relations (all according to FB only) had this answer:

I do. And what do you mean, you mean the other diseases made them weak, so their deaths are not significant? You arfe an asshole You are gone. 3 of the parents of m y students. But them, I live in NY and we have 1/3 of the deaths and cases in the US. You have no way of knowing, bub. And if I die, I was managing my diabetes very well, but then along came a disease I coud not manage and fascsim racist ageist eugenicists laughed as the not healthy among them died.
Interesting how she got triggered and not answering if those 3 people she said she knew who had died, had other diseases.

So she defriended me (not that I ever knew her), but I was surprised at the reaction to a normal question. It reminded me of how snowflakes reacted when Trump won the presidency.

I think it is quite a good question to post on everybody's facebook pages to see the response. It might also make people think about this lack of real cases of people dying from Covid-1984.

For those who like copy paste you can post it like this:

Do you personally know of at least one case of somebody who actually died from covid-19, without any other diseases present? Please post your response in the comments below.

I have bred Agaporniden in the past.
I also made a website back then, and it still exists, but I haven't had birds for a while.
But I have always had emails from people asking if I had young birds to sell.

And this spring it is no different.
Lots of people emailing me, for young birds.
of course those people have to visit me, if they want a bird, if i still had them.
Sound like they are awake, and don't give a damn.
Gives me hope.
Just wanted to say this.

At this point, the number of deaths is climbing so high that I feel like they're either just murdering people or counting anything they can, without testing. Or just making the numbers up. It has finally overtaken the flu, so it's starting to look like a lot of people actually do die from this, but we know that maybe 99% of it is bullshit. So at some point (don't know when - it's too early now, and idk how I'll find the time for it), I'd like to put together a compelling case that not only the numbers are bullshit, but also about the extent to which they are wrong. I think the number of people who actually died from COVID-19 is so low that if people knew, they'd be really, really mad.

I've had similar thoughts, but I doubt that they're just murdering people. What makes the most sense to me is simply that a lot of people are actually dying from this (maybe even more than the official counts), but several bits of context need to be taken into account for that to make sense. As has been pointed out repeatedly so far on the thread, just because someone gets the virus and dies, doesn't mean the virus caused the death, strictly speaking. It's the same with flu deaths. There are a lot of people with diseases who, if they didn't get the flu, would die in a week, a month, or a year, but the flu is the straw that breaks the camel's back so to speak, as in the recent SOTT cartoon - and thus you see a large spike of deaths during the peak of flu season. But I still think it's accurate to say that the flu (or coronavirus in this case) causes them to die slightly earlier than they would have otherwise. Very few people actually die of the flu, just like very few people actually die of coronavirus. But the pneumonia definitely speeds up the dying process.

The fact that more people than normal are dying in 'hard hit' countries is clear from the overall mortality figures this year - i.e., mortality of all causes, not just coronavirus. In the countries hardest hit, there is a clear spike in mortality coincident with the onset of reported 'spikes' of coronavirus cases. Of course, some of these will be attributable to other causes tied with lockdowns and lack of available medical services. At this point it's hard to know how many would fall into either category. The countries hardest hit tend to have the harshest lockdowns, so we'd need data from a country with few cases and harsh lockdown to see if just the lockdown itself results in a noticeable spike in mortality.

Since my last 'numbers' post, more general mortality data for Italy has been published (up to the first week of April). You can see that things started getting better in that week, but the spike was substantial in northern Italy:
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.07.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.08.20 PM.png
mrtn's graph is good for looking at Europe as a whole:
According to euromomo it's pretty much over in europe (at least on average)
View attachment 35541
People died similar to the flu season 2016/2017.
Age <64 was more affected than in that flu season though.
I still hope it's that hysteria that drops dead next.
If you look at the data broken down by country, for 65+, you can see that the spikes were pretty big in some countries - a bit higher than the past 5 or so flu seasons (the graphs measure z-score, i.e. number of standard deviations from the mean):
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.16.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.16.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.16.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.16.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.16.47 PM.png

The last couple bits of context I think are relevant are the following. The 2019/2020 flu season was relatively weak. That means some people who would've ordinarily died during the flu season didn't, and ended up dying with coronavirus. Also, since the vast majority of deaths are those who might be expected to die soon anyway, overall mortality for the year might not end up being very different than expected. Imagine a town where 100 elderly people with serious diseases usually die every year. Now imagine that coronavirus gets 80 of them in a single month. You might expect fewer deaths in the months following for the rest of the year. Those who would have died later died over a shorter period of time instead.

Now, that doesn't mean that this will necessarily be noticeable in end-of-year statistics, because MORE people might die from OTHER factors caused by the lockdowns. So in that example, you might expect only 20 more people to die in the year, but because of the results of lockdown, you might get any number of extra deaths on top of that as a result of poverty, stress, suicide, etc.

Finally, one more chart, this time NYC again. As I pointed out in my last post on the topic, NYC usually experiences 150 deaths per week this time of year, and these are the deaths just attributed to coronavirus:
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.30.46 PM.png
So NYC experienced deaths above average mortality for at least 21 days straight, with a peak of 528 deaths on April 7 (over 3 times average). The highest daily average mortality for NYC in the past 25 years (not counting September 2001) was January 1999: 218 daily, 6769 total. The sum of the 21 days above is 7700, for a daily average of 367.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.16.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.16.03 PM.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 5
here is some passages from Steiner's book. Sorry, the quality is not very good, as I took photos, not having a scanner.
NB: Steiner uses the word "bacteria" for "germs", as he doesn't differiate virus, fungus, bacteria.
Enjoy!
Thank you Nature, the quality is good. Can you give the title of the book?

Back
Top Bottom