The Sara Beltran Ponce tweet looks fishy to me. I am not convinced this is real. Red flags.

1. I know she is in the foreground but she is WAY huger than the nurse administering the needle who seems to be far behind her when she should be right even with her shoulder. 2. Usually tweets have a lot of comments if you click on them. This pic does not link to a real tweet - 3. I don't see any mention of this anywhere on youtube or an internet search (I do not use google either) - I would think people would be all over this. 4. She seems to be carrying REALLY low for 14 weeks - that bulge is barely above her pubic bone from the looks of it. 5. I get that it is a screen shot, but I would find it more believable if it linked to a real tweet. 6. The two tweets look dissimilar in format - Top tweet is bigger font but the icons at the bottom are closer together than the smaller font tweet. All in all, the position of that bump just seems off to me. Babies don't get that low until the third trimester when they are ready to drop.

Of course there is the possibiliy

that is, or was staged. (we don't know for sure) but I keep that option also in mind. Because there has been so much show business in terms of "vaccination shows" - which in itself is weird, that so much energy is put into showing that in public media (etc) around the world.

Screenshot_20210207_105332.jpg

Piers Corbyn (brother of Jeremy Corbyn) got arrested for the above! Piers is the Nelson Mandela of anti-lockdown protests in the UK. He's out every weekend protesting and getting arrested. He's been arrested more times than I can count.

He's someone who clearly has decided what he's fighting for, the ideal of freedom, is more important than I guess not seeing the inside of a jail and being subject to malicious defamation and propaganda against him. A Nelson Mandela in other words - not many of them around.

It might be - or perhaps not

Think of her also being a human being, like you and I, only that she is still in the bubble - and we are looking much more behind the scenes. I am approaching it like this: "She is me, 10 years ago". Does that make me a bad person, an moron, imbecile ?
You survived. She may not. So, when a person is an imbecile, a moron, or a person 'living in a bubble'.... if that person dies, or more importantly causes other people to die because they copied their behaviour, then does that mean they were a success, or a failure..... and to whom?

Somehow, I'm thinking of the example of Hitler here :-O. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind, that he was NOT completely responsible for everything that occurred at that time.

As to whether you are a "bad person, a moron or an imbecile", well, who knows? I know without a shadow of doubt that I have been all of these things at various times. It's called life. It's a personal choice as to what a person does with that awareness. But that is "life", too.

The Sara Beltran Ponce tweet looks fishy to me. I am not convinced this is real. Red flags.

1. I know she is in the foreground but she is WAY huger than the nurse administering the needle who seems to be far behind her when she should be right even with her shoulder. 2. Usually tweets have a lot of comments if you click on them. This pic does not link to a real tweet - 3. I don't see any mention of this anywhere on youtube or an internet search (I do not use google either) - I would think people would be all over this. 4. She seems to be carrying REALLY low for 14 weeks - that bulge is barely above her pubic bone from the looks of it. 5. I get that it is a screen shot, but I would find it more believable if it linked to a real tweet. 6. The two tweets look dissimilar in format - Top tweet is bigger font but the icons at the bottom are closer together than the smaller font tweet. All in all, the position of that bump just seems off to me. Babies don't get that low until the third trimester when they are ready to drop.

I can't vouch for the authenticity of the information.

It was posted on Facebook in one of the many groups where people share covid vaccine adverse reactions. Everyday there's hundreds of stories coming in, either people reporting directly of their experiences or people sharing links / things they've heard / seen elsewhere.

It's truly a tsunami of information and it's spread from person to person as opposed to organisations providing the information to people.

As such of course I think there's always the possibility of something false being spread - it's a double edged sword. Incidentally VAERs is reporting a number of miscarriages after vaccination for a small handful of pregnant women.

In any case as mentioned a couple of months ago, I think social media will be the place to get vaccine injury news as legacy media are now propaganda arms.

Moving forward, I think when the vaccination campaign moves to younger people then we may start witnessing more dramatic events. At these age groups as well, I expect social media will come to the forefront and we may witness quite dramatic censorship on all things vaccine related. I expect news of dramatic events will spread primarily through social media once young more tech savvy people start getting vaccinated compared to now when news is being broke through legacy media which is the primary source breaking stories on the healthcare professionals suffering dramatic events which then get picked up by alternative and social media sources.

The only news channel worth listening to left in the UK.

I couldn't agree more.

UK Column received an exclusive from the Iranian government. There's a letter that was sent to them that was also sent to the UN by the Iranian government. This starts at around 15:54.

Iran has REJECTED the mRNA vaccines, saying it won't use its people as guinea pigs. Furthermore Iran points at hypocrisy from those in the West forcibly pushing these vaccines at them. The west has put Iran under sanctions which includes access to medical equipment and other healthcare products. However, the West seems all too happy to send Iran these experimental vaccines. Iran finds this highly suspicious and rightly so. Iran says that if the West pretended to care about Iranians, it'll lift the sanctions on healthcare products in general.

Incidentally, I also heard through the grape vine of some rumours starting to spread in some African countries. It appears that some people in these countries have been informed of the technology of these vaccines and the idea floated that black people may be quite susceptible to bad outcomes. From the person I was speaking to, it appears that they are starting to think of this as another "re-colonisation" attempt from the "white man". Some African countries incidentally are in the UK red list, most of these being completely opposed to the covid hysteria. I understand Tanzania is one such country and it's in the covid red list in the UK. The president of this country I believe was the one who sent animal and maybe fruit samples to be PCR tested which came back positive and as a result proved his suspicions that this is a scam.

You survived. She may not. So, when a person is an imbecile, a moron, or a person 'living in a bubble'.... if that person dies, or more importantly causes other people to die because they copied their behaviour, then does that mean they were a success, or a failure..... and to whom?

Somehow, I'm thinking of the example of Hitler here :-O. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind, that he was NOT completely responsible for everything that occurred at that time.

As to whether you are a "bad person, a moron or an imbecile", well, who knows? I know without a shadow of doubt that I have been all of these things at various times. It's called life. It's a personal choice as to what a person does with that awareness. But that is "life", too.

Who am I to judge (in depths) other people ?

That is not my mandate to do (even, let's make no mistake here, my Ego will, is, and has done so many times in the past).

It is not my way to deeply interfere into other people's paths, or to claim what exactly the outcome will have - because I do in truth not know !!! (What I can do, is having opinions about it. But that's another thing)

Life experiences have shown me sometimes, that in situations I truly thought I've done something bad, or that a situation was devastating bad - actually in the most unexpected way was a positive, and opened new doors of experiences. It's very puzzling, I confess.

So, how can I truly tell, what looks like an apparent negative event - is causing in the long run only negative things. We do not know. I mean if truths are, what we wish to understand deeper... Ultimately we have to deal with, most of the time in the 3D realm, are appearances... Not easy to judge those in their deepest aspects. Not all aspects are easily revealed by default, and I assume it is also a matter of who looks at it, and how. We also make choice, where to side - which is another chapter in the whole.

I do not know Hitler in person. I choose to believe he was evil - but in deepest truth, honestly, I do not know what where those the inner most dynamics in and around him ! If I love the truth, I need to keep in mind, that many unknown factors have been involved to the outcomes of the past - and those are difficult to know, access or understand. What I do is, to choose to side with that Hitler must have been evil, because a lot point to it. (But that is not truths in the extreme sense) It is a choice i make to believe.

When I see a pregnant woman, proudly announcing that she got two jabs - ad then looses her unborn child - well my Ego is first in line to make it's sarcastic/bad remarks (as it often does, which I am aware of - but and please any of my thoughts here are NOT meant as blame !! ) And deeper down, I feel "She is I, in a different version; choosing a different experience".

I like that, because it reminds me of that we all come from the same source, but though free will, choose different experiences. Who am I - in the deepest sense of truth, to call her names?

My ego does. But am I in truth, my ego ?

So, what I wish to point out here is, not blame, not to any one. Just deeper thinking and reflections - of how many different streams and reflections in our minds, can coexist, like paradoxes, without even neutralizing each other.

Exactly! And Jon Rappoport has written about this extensively since the scam-demic began. Here he is on January 29, 2021: COVID: If there is no virus, why are people dying? « Jon Rappoport's Blog
Well there is most definitely a virus, it was genetically manipulated in a lab (in my opinion) and was 'out and about' long before anyone in China began dropping dead in the street (Thank you China for imposing a mandatory adult vaccination law on people who will ultimately be at the mercy of all those dodgy products that will kill them. Communism! Ha! I'm not sure which corruption favours more, communism, or capitalism. You - China - are murderers, even if you didn't create or originate the virus itself. What liars. Mind you, I'm not saying anything here that any other country hasn't done). Oh boy, think of the karma that China is setting themselves up for... It really is scary.

I think people are dying because they aren't being treated properly. :shock:

I believe that this bloke deserves an award for heroism or at least some sort of service to humanity. I also like the fact he represents an ethnic and religious minority too. It's a fact not lost on anyone.

Incidentally, I also heard through the grape vine of some rumours starting to spread in some African countries. It appears that some people in these countries have been informed of the technology of these vaccines and the idea floated that black people may be quite susceptible to bad outcomes. From the person I was speaking to, it appears that they are starting to think of this as another "re-colonisation" attempt from the "white man".
Oh no, that's not where their 'colonization' will come from. It's been and gone, and those 'in charge', know it.

Hey guys so I need some viewpoints.

Something has been coming to my mind lately during this latest lockdown which I have to admit has been hard on me.

The thought has been coming to my mind that the situation in the UK will not improve and in fact the government will escalate the situation as we go forward. Life here I would say is now probably worse than the 3rd world in the sense that

• We have to live under 24/7 propaganda and fear driven agenda
  • We're on the verge of losing multiple freedoms including bodily autonomy freedom
  • We can't even meet other people or travel / move around freely
  • The economy is now on life support, with government now just printing money and artificially keeping it alive.
  • We literally now live for work only - if one is not furloughed or unemployed. Literally get up, work (usually over-work) then sleep (no things to do, no culture to enjoy, no in-person social life)
  • The healthcare now is absolutely SHIT. You can't trust doctors, the NHS has been irreversibly broken. You can't even see a doctor in-person. The NHS is now systematically killing people by putting them in covid wards and / or neglecting to perform its duty by giving people adequate care.
  • The country is truly expensive but for that money you get nothing in return but the above mentioned things..
  • Don't even get me started on these mRNA vaccines and vaccine passports which look inevitable

The government is not letting up and instead escalating the situation with no end in sight.

I was speaking to my partner and I'm at the point where I think we sit tight for 2021, watch and see how the situation develops. If the population doesn't wake up or the government change its behaviour, I think we may have to look to leave the country and go live somewhere else, at least for a number of years.

The life quality here has TRULY plummeted to below that of a 3rd world country in my opinion. I never thought I'd think this of the UK. Being able to live under a roof and eat 3 meals a day isn't a good enough reason to forego all the other aspects of life.

I think some other countries will emerge as being able to offer a better quality of life and freedom to enjoy the simpler things in life. I think the West, Australia, US and Canada are in a state of self-induced psychosis and driving themselves towards the edge of a cliff to no doubt drive themselves right over the cliff in an act of mass insanity.

I think people are dying because they aren't being treated properly. :shock:

Definitely !

That is a huge aspect why people died. (I mean, not the sole reason, but a strong aspect of why more people died than necessary). This was by the way already found out, and with help of the official numbers and all, by Dr Karina Reiss and Dr Sucharit Bhakdi in the book "Corona False Alarm - Facts and Figures" about the first wave of the Plandemic.

Where false protocols that were followed in certain EU countries (and others not), creating sky high extra death solely due to wrong treatments (multiple antivirals + very strong antibiotics, etc - which even makes a healthy person getting close to death. Then the ventilator isssue, wrong settings - also created lots of deaths.

And were did those protocols comes from ? Well our "best in test" friend the WHO, always ready to aid humanity, alright. Based on utterly bad assessments, including a fatal error revolving hydroxychloroquine having been mixed up with another medication (by a french doctor), which lead to that the WHO accepted protocol for Covid-19, mandating extreme high dosages ( up to 10 gram in total ) - which lead to death. (Instead of low doses hydroxychloroquine 200mg/day for 7 days - which is safe)

It is believed that during the first phase of the Plandemic, Spring 2020, 70.000 were killed in the EU, and 130.000 killed in the US because of improperly treatments (aforementioned reasons)

What a mess !

SARS-Cov-2 Virus - The jury is still out there !

I wish to know more about the truth, in terms of closing in on it - and therefore I do not consider that the final answer is given as you said @Niall , that the existence of SARs-CoV-2 virus is a "fact" (in the way it is claimed to exist)
Well, consider me to be part of the 'jury'. I've had it, tested positive, and I lost my sense of taste for quite a while. Yes, I've had to go into isolation for 2 weeks too, and had to order groceries online (it's expensive!). I could get around that, but losing my sense of taste, that was really annoying.

I'm really ok with being 'out there'. No really, everybody knows that. :lol:

SARS-Cov-2 Virus - The jury is still out there !

I wish to know more about the truth, in terms of closing in on it - and therefore I do not consider that the final answer is given as you said @Niall , that the existence of SARs-CoV-2 virus is a "fact" (in the way it is claimed to exist)

In my mind personally, I keep both options open (yes it exists. No it does not exist) - while in the mean time, I love to follow up all available (pro as well contra) information that I can access (which doesn't mean I access all of it, nor that I can understand it all), but I am certainly at it - and have been at it since March 2020.

There are still a lot of question marks revolving the existence of a SARS-CoV-2 Virus - even the Investigative Corona Comity in Berlin, with it's 38 meetings this far, has very high doubts - because no definite proof of existence has been put forth ! That must mean something - as is now considered to be the centrum of all evidence collection revolving the Plandemic, including the many scientists that have been interviewed.

If the virus exist as a "fact" - the Investigative Corona Comity in Berlin (since July 2020) would not call the existence of the virus in question - because othrwise it would seriously damage their reputation as e.g. medical Lawyers, and weaken or even disintegrate many lawsuits.

It would be juridical suicide to claim something that ain't true.

As the Virus has still not met Koch's postulates yet, nor being isolated, purified and has not 100% proven to exist with NON-PCR methods. It is an important aspect to keep in mind in the whole.

When you look at the -> CDC-pdf document

"CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel" - which was originally published originally in February 2020, and re-published in July 2020 and in it's latest revision 006 from 1 Dec 2020 - it says on page nr 42:

“Performance Characteristics,” • “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV [SARS-CoV-2] are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”

Then why would the CDC write
"since no quantified virus isolates are currently available", even in the latest revision 06 as of 1 Dec 2020 ? So neither did they had an isolate available whether in Feb 2020, July 2020 and Dec 2020. That's odd !

If as you say the SARS-CoV-2 is a fact - then where is the fact ? Where is the quantified virus isolate ?

Write I am writing this...

I am desperately trying to find on my harddrive (but have not found it yet), all those numerous emails a medical researcher (and with help of other researchers) has done during many months, by contacting many institutes in order to see if they have registered proof of a isolated specimen of SARS-CoV-2 which has NOT been conducted though PCR test methods (due to that method does not show virus, only tiny viral fragments) - and therefore is NOT a golden Standard for the isolation of virus (even if they desperately wish that to be)

However, none of the 47 medical institutes could come up with the proof of having an isolate, a specimen of the very SARS-CoV-2 virus.

If the virus is a fact - then why would leading institutes, including the CDC, not being able to provide any proof of evidence ? I find that to be a honest question / consideration, in the quest for answers about the true nature of "SARS-CoV-2", before saying that the virus is a fact !

It needs to be considered - and handled - as being still open question; the possibility that the virus is not a factual virus in the way it has been claimed to be (e.g. the answer is STILL open in the room, undetermined)

A lab-made virus

is too unstable to do major damage during a long time - due to the inherent nature of viruses mutating constantly (around 4000 times a year, in which the original virus is not even existent anymore (according to Dr Wolfgang Wodarg)

That explains why the mutations almost always result into weaker illness effects in humans. Plus that the human immune system is an intruiging, very intelligent mechanism due to the development of cross-immunization, e.g. it covers not just one virus - but many of the many of the original virus following mutations / versions !

That is the very answer to why mutating viruses are giving much weaker illness responses in human bodies (seen from a Germ-Theory point of view). Medicine fails in not doing the proper testing of other reasons, by claiming it is all SARs-CoV-2 / Covid-19, despite there are Multiplex Tests, in which you assess a so called Differential diagnosis - but those are never done !

I definitely think there's something suspicious about the existence of this virus.

I don't think the answer is as simple as saying, yes it exists or no it doesn't.

From material from trusted sources, I believe the virus has never met the Koch's postulate. But of course there's something there PCR tests are picking up and something that needs to be there to explain the illness "covid-19" which doesn't attack people uniformly but definitely has some distinct characteristics e.g. it makes certain people lose taste and smell.

I think there's definitely a mystery here and I think it's also being covered up.

In this week's episode of the Highwire by Del Bigtree, he confirmed his position.

The virus was created in a lab through gain of function. The people responsible will never admit it but instead cover it up. He thinks Fauci is in the eye of the storm as someone who needs investigating for his financing of this type of research through the NIH. In fact Del Bigtree in what could be construed as an act of misspeaking didn't refer to SARS-COV2 as a virus... He referred to it as a vaccine. "They released this vaccine" as opposed to "They released this virus".

I caught this and I don't know if Del knows something he isn't outright saying openly. Very intriguing.

The government is not letting up and instead escalating the situation with no end in sight.

I was speaking to my partner and I'm at the point where I think we sit tight for 2021, watch and see how the situation develops. If the population doesn't wake up or the government change its behaviour, I think we may have to look to leave the country and go live somewhere else, at least for a number of years.

The life quality here has TRULY plummeted to below that of a 3rd world country in my opinion. I never thought I'd think this of the UK. Being able to live under a roof and eat 3 meals a day isn't a good enough reason to forego all the other aspects of life.

I think some other countries will emerge as being able to offer a better quality of life and freedom to enjoy the simpler things in life. I think the West, Australia, US and Canada are in a state of self-induced psychosis and driving themselves towards the edge of a cliff to no doubt drive themselves right over the cliff in an act of mass insanity.
Well as to the positives, the first thing I would identify is that you have seen through it all.

And, in the mean time, seek people in your community and groups whom you can support and communicate with. I've seen a lot from the 'brandnewtube' people. They are an interesting movement. And, I love how their 'senior founder' is from an ethnic minority too.

there is most definitely a virus,
People are definitely getting sick, as people have always done. Rappoport just questions the virus due to it never being isolated, as well as other things involved which make people sick, then get blamed on a virus.
I've had it, tested positive, and I lost my sense of taste for quite a while.
I'm sorry you were sick, Ruth. I was sick several years ago with some type of flu, and I, too, lost my sense of smell and taste. It took me several weeks to get those senses back. I hope you are recovering well.

Hey guys so I need some viewpoints.

Something has been coming to my mind lately during this latest lockdown which I have to admit has been hard on me.

The thought has been coming to my mind that the situation in the UK will not improve and in fact the government will escalate the situation as we go forward. Life here I would say is now probably worse than the 3rd world in the sense that

• We have to live under 24/7 propaganda and fear driven agenda
  • We're on the verge of losing multiple freedoms including bodily autonomy freedom
  • We can't even meet other people or travel / move around freely
  • The economy is now on life support, with government now just printing money and artificially keeping it alive.
  • We literally now live for work only - if one is not furloughed or unemployed. Literally get up, work (usually over-work) then sleep (no things to do, no culture to enjoy, no in-person social life)
  • The healthcare now is absolutely SHIT. You can't trust doctors, the NHS has been irreversibly broken. You can't even see a doctor in-person. The NHS is now systematically killing people by putting them in covid wards and / or neglecting to perform its duty by giving people adequate care.
  • The country is truly expensive but for that money you get nothing in return but the above mentioned things..
  • Don't even get me started on these mRNA vaccines and vaccine passports which look inevitable

On point and I agree with your prognosis, not just for the UK but for the West in general.

Whether it will really be possible to have a better life by relocating is a different question. This beast system is intended to be rolled out everywhere. Then again, they probably won't fully succeed with that, and more peripheral countries will be a lower priority presumably. I've got friends in southeast Asia, and they say things are fairly livable there.

I've certainly been having similar thoughts. Not only has life in the West become drab and depressing, but looking ahead at the totalitarian nightmare that's being prepared, every indication is that it will only get worse. While it will fail in the long run, in the short run the West has some nasty to karma to work through. Only a mass awakening can solve things, but the mass remains very much asleep - more asleep than ever. The programming is complete and you see this in the majority of people willingly wearing their slave muzzles as they passively allow their divinely granted rights to be taken from them ... rights so fundamental that no one ever thought of even writing them down.

I don't know what to do, personally. But if you're thinking of abandoning the sinking ship that is the UK, I certainly wouldn't dissuade you.

Back
Top Bottom