A social media statement made by Great Australia Party member Jayden O'Connor:

A Freedom of information request submitted by our Gap legal team to Prime Minister
Scott Morrison (ScoMo)
confirms vaccinations cannot be forced on the people.

Legal maxim: “what cannot be done directly is forbidden to be done indirectly”

Meaning if the federal parliament cannot mandate vaccines neither can the states let alone employers!
Employers are walking a dangerous line.

The following is a must for all who wish that any pharmaceutical vaccine remains VOLUNTARY.
For a full write up including the text below and much more please go to this link- https://constitutionwatch.com.au/?s=Section+51+xxiii (the link goes to a page that is run by GAP's legal team I believe)

The powers of the Commonwealth with respect to legislating on medical issues is one of the items in section 51 of the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act.

(xxiiiA) the provision of maternity allowances, widows’ pensions, child endowment, unemployment, pharmaceutical, sickness and hospital benefits, medical and dental services (but not so as to authorize any form of civil conscription), benefits to students and family allowances;

The Constitution was amended by referendum to include this provision in 1946. Consequently, a detailed analysis of the meaning of the clause cannot be found in “the Annotated Constitution of the Australian Commonwealth by Quick & Garran.

However there is a 95 page High Court ruling on the meaning of this provision. British Medical Association v Commonwealth [1949] HCA 44; (1949) 79 CLR 201 (7 October 1949).

The two key aspects of the ruling relate to 1) the extent of powers provided to the Parliament by this provision, and 2) the meaning of “civil” conscription.

This important ruling deals with compelling a medical practitioner to render a service and more important confirms the right of a person to determine by his will if he should take any benefit provided.

In the written judgement of Latham C.J. he stated:

“The power is not a power to make law with respect to, e.g. pharmaceutical benefits and medical services. It is a power to make laws with respect to the provision of such benefits and services” (at p242)
“If a person or institutions choose to remain outside the benefits of the scheme there is not in my opinion anything in the Act to compel them to accept those benefits.” (at p244)

“(xxiiiA) relates only to the provision by the Commonwealth, and not by, e.g. doctors on private practice, of medical services.” (at p247)

“The object of conferring power upon the Commonwealth Parliament to make laws for the provision of pharmaceutical benefits was to enable the Parliament to make laws with respect to (inter alia) the provision of pharmaceutical benefits by the Commonwealth under a scheme which should involve no compulsion of service by any person which would leave every person, according to his own will, and not by reason of the exercise of the will of Parliament or of any other person, at liberty to take part in the execution of the scheme or to stand outside the scheme altogether, whether as doctor, as chemist or as patient.” (at p253)

On the subject of Civil Conscription the following was stated:
In the written judgement of McTierman J. he stated:

“The condition in par. (xxiiiA.) with respect to civil conscription is aimed at the passing of a law which by any form conscribes a person into the service of the Commonwealth.” (at p283)

In the written judgement of Williams J. he stated:

“It would equally be a form of civil conscription of medical or dental services to compel medical practitioners or dentists by law to make their professional services as civilians available to the Commonwealth or its authorities or the States or their authorities or to carry on their professions in particular localities. Conscription as a word of general application would seem to signify compulsory as opposed to voluntary service, so that the words “industrial conscription” would seem naturally to connote compulsory as opposed to voluntary employment in industry, and the expression “civil conscription of medical and dental services” naturally to connote the compulsory as opposed to the voluntary exercise of such services in civil life. Accordingly, in my opinion, the expression invalidates all legislation which compels medical practitioners or dentists to provide any form of medical or dental service.” (at p287)

In the written judgement of Webb J. he stated:

“I think the electors would have taken the proposed law to emphasize, in the use of the words “any form,” that legislation for the provision of benefits or services of the kind referred to could not authorize compulsory service of any kind, at least in the provision of medical or dental services, either independently or as incidental to pharmaceutical or other benefits, and that compulsion, to any extent or of any nature, whether legal, by the imposition of penalties, or practical, by any other means, direct or indirect, could not be authorized. To require a person to do something which he may lawfully decline to do but only at the sacrifice of the whole or a substantial part of the means of his livelihood would, I think, be to subject him to practical compulsion amounting to conscription in the case of services required by Parliament to be rendered to the people. If Parliament cannot lawfully do this directly by legal means it cannot lawfully do it indirectly by creating a situation, as distinct from merely taking advantage of one, in which the individual is left no real choice but compliance.” (at p293)

“But when this service is made compulsory by a fine, or loss of practice to avoid the fine, in the case of any patient, with few exceptions, who does not request that the Commonwealth form be not used, then, having regard not only to the extent of the professional work involved but to the almost unlimited number of persons entitled to insist on the service at any time, it becomes, I think, not merely a compulsory service but a form of civil conscription within any meaning that can be given to that expression which, if not quite clear, was certainly intended to be comprehensive. It is civil conscription of doctors as doctors. When Parliament comes between patient and doctor and makes the lawful continuance of their relationship as such depend upon a condition, enforceable by fine, that the doctor shall render the patient a special service, unless that service is waived by the patient, it creates a situation that amounts to a form of civil conscription.”(at p 295)

This civil conscription can be avoided, without any breach of the law, to the extent that the doctor vacates the field of medicine, which, however, would involve, in many if not most cases, a considerable loss of practice and of income. But it is still civil conscription. Military conscription would not cease to be such because those liable to it might avoid it by a change of occupation.” (at p295)

It would be interesting to know whether lockdowns and social distancing could be considered a medical service as it's presented as a preventative of sorts, so it might be deemed similarly as civil conscription when it is compelled out of fear of fine or forfeiture. Be interested to see what they come up with on that.

Ooops
I am sorry, I got it wrong there. So i crossed the word over here, so it turns right.
He DID made good points more in the beginning of his article - I do realize that it actually might have been how the CDC really reasoned. But then the text goes into bitching against everyone who just couldn't agree with the narrative of that the SARS-CoV-2 doesn't exists - including those who where critical about the test procedures of so called "isolation" and "purification".

Exactly, there is a cointelpro operation going on aiming at derailing the train of truth by pushing the conspiracy too far. It's not unlike the "no plane" theory that spread after 9/11 or the "no victim" theory after the Boston bombing.

The fervor of the proponents of the "no virus" theory reminds me of the kind of infatuation that seem to possess the proponents of the "flat Earth" theory or the "no moon landing" theory.

The alleviation of the tension inherent to holding a point view made of nuances, complexity and sometimes paradoxes might be one the reasons of the strong emotional investment in those beliefs that all centered around the lies of the authority.

The psychological process seems reminiscent of the child, who after discovering the feeble of one parent falls in black and white thinking, and totally demonize the parent: "it's all lies", "he's the devil incarnate".

In any case, if the virus does not exist, how can we explain that hundreds of independent labs around the world provided hundreds of thousands of complete SARS-CoV-2 genomes and this number increases every day. Moreover each genome is consistent with all other genomes in terms of mutations as well as temporal and spatial distribution. The phylogenic tree below is produced by Nexstrain, it dates from April 2020 and already had nearly 5,000 SARS-COV-2 full genomes:

phylogeny nextrain sars-cov-2.jpg

As for the isolation and purification of SARS-CoV-2, typing keywords like "SARS-CoV-2", "purification" or "isolation" in Google scholar returns dozens of published papers. In those papers the reader finds the detailed description of the purification and/or isolation processes and results.

Last edited:
The psychological process seems reminiscent of the child, who after discovering the feeble of one parent falls in black and white thinking, and totally demonize the parent: "it's all lies", "he's the devil incarnate".

And yet...
a side note about chikdren

Children also do something different - and i give my credit here to the wonderful mind of a child - where the majority of adults often miss an essential aspect, regarding thought processes.

Asking questions.

(I mean generally, decoupled from what you wrote @Pierre) like:

“Is it like that ?”

We adults often leave out, or forget, that the brain’s many questions often have a question mark at the end of a sentence. We forget that. It then becomes manifest into statement instead.

“It is like that !”

That is quite a difference, is it not ? It is that subtle quirk which so easily overlooked - and yet can color the outcome, and the quality of communications and what is discussed about.

Answers vs questions have different “charges” of energy. (So it seems to me)

So, as much as a child mind can go wrong, it can also go right. As much as an adults mind can go right, it also can go wrong.

The way, is open into both directions. I guess that it is the inherent nature of our 3D realm based on duality. And so, the layers of our 3D personalities also mirror that, in each one of them (child / adult)

This is more like it!
Exactly, there is a cointelpro operation going on aiming at derailing the train of truth by pushing the conspiracy too far. It's not unlike the "no plane" theory that spread after 9/11 or the "no victim" theory after the Boston bombing.
Exactly what is happening. Mix up enough truths with lies, and confusion and lack of objectivity derails the target of the subject.
The fervor of the proponents of the "no virus" theory reminds me of the kind of infatuation that seem to possess the proponents of the "flat Earth" theory or the "no moon landing" theory.
My main point is NOT " the virus does not exist".
The term "Virus" instills an immediate Archetype download of an " invisible enemy".
Little tiny bits of Nature have been vilified by the word "Virus".
Hearing the word "Virus", or reading the word "Virus", engages deeply held Fear programs in most people.
No matter the content of knowledge that is being presented, communication breaks down, as soon as someone says, " Do viruses even exist?"
How about a question of "Are viruses really the cause? Like Firemen are always at fires, are they the cause of the fire?"

Remember Jessica Rabbit, and her famous line, "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way"

The alleviation of the tension inherent to holding a point view made of nuances, complexity and sometimes paradoxes might be one the reasons of the strong emotional investment in those beliefs that all centered around the lies of the authority.
The Control system of Big Pharma has to keep the fear and dependency of the masses at all costs.THAT is the goal, to shut up the "unbelievers" and it is heartily encouraged by the Medical Establishments belief and monetary reliance on the killer virus Germ Theory, in my opinion.
It is a fine line for those who haven't built a solid foundation of knowledge, and overcome programmed fearful beliefs.
As we have experienced ourselves with ALL the research carried out here on the Forums, doing the hard inner work of deprogramming false and harmful judgments and beliefs about religion/history.
It is painful and shocking to shatter a dependency of belief.

Then there is the aspect that nothing is all bad, all the time.
I have the highest regard and respect for the many life saving aspects of Emergency Response.
After traumatic accidents,the many miracles performed by reconstructive Surgery, are truly amazing feats of modern ingenuity.

The way, is open into both directions. I guess that it is the inherent nature of our 3D realm based on duality. And so, the layers of our 3D personalities also mirror that, in each one of them (child / adult)
Might it be time to imagine the outdated duality theory shifting into a third option?
Who or what could be "The Third Denominator" in our lives?
What about the Psyche, the brain, and the Body.
The whole Self.

We are connected to EVERYTHING, in our DNA, by our Intelligent Design.
Divine Cosmic Mind does not make mistakes...or, so I think at this time.

After traumatic accidents,the many miracles performed by reconstructive Surgery, are truly amazing feats of modern ingenuity.

THAT is indeed where medicine has made their deepest / greatest achievements. The physical aspect of surgery and technologies (and everything attached in that field). Absolutely.

And by the way ?

I just love how you guys take things apart in bits and pieces - but then also bring them together, but with both reminders as well inspiration for new/different angles - to see things from. (In addition to the ways that were already looked at).

It makes me happy to experience these energies unfolding among people who come together here.

Fascinating ! Inspiring !!

Well, and thank you !

:wow:

Might it be time to imagine the outdated duality theory shifting into a third option?
Who or what could be "The Third Denominator" in our lives?
What about the Psyche, the brain, and the Body.
The whole Self.

Here I got lost a little there @Debra . Or not. I don’t know. (What does the english expression of “Denominator” mean - or how else can it be used other than what a dictionary plainly says ?)

For me duality is not literally meant just two directions, black or white, this or that, because that is - now that you pointed it out - an indeed crude simplification.

Maybe duality is an intriguing Paradox. Seemingly factual opposites - at the same time with more dimensions than visible or understood, and yet also part of the same; an intelligent whole - in an intelligent design, spanning way more than I can grasp.

Unless I am totally out of my depths and mambojambo-ing now :whistle: :lol:

Good News!!!

Queensland University and Oxford University Medical researchers investigating why asthma sufferers were “under-represented” in severe Covid cases have completed a clinical trial of Budesonide asthma inhalers. According to researchers the randomised trial was stopped early, because the results were so remarkable, the researchers did not believe it ethical to deny treatment to placebo patients.

Over-the-counter inhalers suppress severe COVID symptoms, trial finds
By Stuart Layt
February 10, 2021 — 11.18am

QUT associate professor Dan Nicolau, one of the lead researchers on the trial at the University of Oxford, said the results showed the method was extremely effective at preventing severe COVID-19 symptoms.
“When we first began the trial back in March [2020], we were hoping for 50 per cent reduction [in risk of developing serious symptoms], which itself would have been very high,” he said.
“We got 90 per cent, which even with only a few hundred people is off the charts.
“And it’s not just the overall result – their temperatures are less, they get less fever, and they recover faster.”
Professor Nicolau said they realised in the early stages of the pandemic that people with asthma were under-represented in severe and fatal cases of COVID-19.

The randomised trial ended up looking at 146 patients, who were given regular doses of either corticosteroid budesonide via an inhaler, or a placebo.

Read more: Cheap steroid inhalers suppress severe COVID symptoms, trial finds

If other teams confirm this finding, it is a remarkable breakthrough. And confirmation should be very straightforward, given the widespread availability of this inhaler.

Here I got lost a little there @Debra . Or not. I don’t know. (What does the english expression of “Denominator” mean - or how else can it be used other than what a dictionary plainly says ?)

For me duality is not literally meant just two directions, black or white, this or that, because that is - now that you pointed it out - an indeed crude simplification.

Maybe duality is an intriguing Paradox. Seemingly factual opposites - at the same time with more dimensions than visible or understood, and yet also part of the same; an intelligent whole - in an intelligent design, spanning way more than I can grasp.

Unless I am totally out of my depths and mambojambo-ing now :whistle: :lol:

I thought the duality is also in us, being of flesh and blood and of spirit at the same time

I find medicine/hospitals annoying, for they address only my carnal side, hurting the rest unnecessarily.

I guess someone at Berkeley is trying to reenact the Stanford prison experiment.

Berkeley's draconian COVID-19 restrictions look more like prison than college
UC-Berkeley is requiring students who live on-campus to undergo a "self-sequester" period, during which students cannot leave their dorm room to go to the store or even exercise outside alone.
One student told Campus Reform that the university is placing them under "house arrest."

Ashley Carnahan and Adam Sabes
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 1:09 PM
The University of California-Berkeley imposed a "self-sequester" period through February 15 for all on-campus residents and is not allowing them to go to the store or even exercise outside alone.

The strict quarantine measures, announced February 1 by university officials, limit students who live on-campus from leaving campus unless it's an emergency, and require students to stay in their dorm room "as much as possible."

"You are required to remain in your room as much as possible and wear a face covering while in all common areas, including bathrooms (unless brushing your teeth, washing your face, showering, etc.)," the announcement states.

The email states that students are allowed to leave their dorm in limited circumstances, such as "testing requirements, in case of emergency, and to obtain food."

A follow-up announcement released February 8 clarified some of the requirements, and stated that students would only be allowed to pick up food at a kiosk that is located outside of their dorm hall. After students pick up their food, they are to "return immediately to [their] room."

The second announcement states that students are "NOT" allowed to "leave [their] room for solo outdoor exercise."

For students who want to use the communal restrooms in their residence hall, they can only do so when their is no one else in the restroom.

"You may only use the restroom when it is not occupied by another resident. Please try to determine whether or not someone is already in the restroom before you use it. This will help us reduce virus transmission," the announcement states.

Students who violate the "sequestering" requirements could be subject to "serious residential conduct sanctions" such as "disqualified from housing and suspended from the University," according to the announcement.

Students are encouraged to report violations of the guidelines by other students.

Megan Wang, a sophomore at UC-Berkeley, told Campus Reform “in a way, the students who went back to campus are [being] put under house arrest.”

“A lot more people got tested this week, and the number of cases declined, yet the school still decided to delay in-person activities... It sort of seems like the school officials don't have a clear set of guidelines to determine when the facilities should be reopened.”

Campus Reform reached out to UC-Berkeley for comment but did not receive a response.

In the UK they're advertising for children, 6-17 years old, to be guinea pigs for an experimental coronavirus vaccine trial. They will pay £10 for each visit to cover travel costs:

What is the purpose of this trial?

The purpose of this study is to test a new vaccine against COVID-19 in children and young adults aged 6-17 years.
[...]
Participants from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups are particularly welcomed to participate in this study.

During this study, we will recruit a total of 300 participants, of which up to 240 will be vaccinated with the candidate vaccine ChAdOx1 nCoV-19, and up to 60 will be vaccinated with a control vaccine (MenB, Bexsero).
[...]

The data from this study may be used to support further larger scale trials in children, the results of which may be used by AstraZeneca to support approvals of this vaccine for use in children in the future.

1613216701650.png

And for those that didn't see it - i saw it doing the rounds but not from an official outlet - it appears coronavirus is getting smarter, because now it apparently becomes inactive when wealthy people are sleeping in premium class cabins on airplanes; thus doing its bit to keep business ticking over in these tough times...

Attachments

• 1613216997276.png
    1613216997276.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
The term "Virus" instills an immediate Archetype download of an " invisible enemy".
Little tiny bits of Nature have been vilified by the word "Virus".
Indeed. Pasteurism is an insidious ideology who made us demonize viruses. Nothing could be further from truth: out of the estimated 100 million different types of viruses, only 200 types (a mere 0.0002%) sometimes cause diseases in humans.

If all viruses were pathogenic as Pasteur claimed, human beings would have disappeared from the surface of Earth a long time ago. Actually, we would have never appeared since we're made of virus, more than that, viruses made us.

I recently made the following diagram to illustrate how proteins and DNA (both strongly influenced by viral genetic material) are key intermediates between us and the Information Field. An analogy with radio transmission was used to offer more tangible references. Here is an preliminary draft:

Diagram information field FM radio.jpg

Below is a second diagram describing how the integration of new viral genetic material ultimately enhances the host's information processing abilities but requires sometimes a period of adaptation (disease). An analogy with sofware upgrades in computers is used to clarify the reasoning:

human computers virus.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom