More on this very alarming trend:

Unvaccinated Women Report Miscarriages After Interactions with Vaccinated People

Unintentional effects of the Covid-19 vaccines should be expected as the vaccines are still on trial until 2023, but many of these adverse effects have startled the unvaccinated.

The reports began with an unvaccinated Instagram user sharing with her followers that after years of regular cycles she missed her menstrual cycle two months in a row. Shortly after she shared her experience, the woman began noticing mainstream news articles drawing a connection between menstrual issues and the covid vaccine.

After hypothesizing that women’s negative reaction to the experimental mRNA vaccines- even if they’re unvaccinated- may be due to shedding, many other women started sharing their testimonies.

The account went from 9,000 followers to 30,000 in less than 24 hours as she started sharing the testimonies.

PC191.jpg

PC192.jpg

PC193.jpg

PC194.jpg

PC195.jpg

Sadly, abnormal menstrual cycles weren’t the only adverse reaction to the vaccine in unvaccinated women, many suggested their recent miscarriages may be due to being around the vaccine and those vaccinated.

After reading hundreds of testimonies, the Instagram user learned many women experienced decimal [sic] casts, the lining of the uterus falling out. A quick Google search of the term showed a spike in search results in January 2021, when the Covid-19 vaccines were being introduced.

PC196.jpg

Many theorized that the Covid-19 vaccines would affect fertility and it’s starting seem as though those conspiracy theories aren’t all that crazy. For more testimonials watch this video.

One wonders, in addition to any organ transplants between vaccinated/unvaccinated, what about blood transfusions or sex between the vax/unvaxxed? This is beginning to look like a much bigger catastrophe than previously imagined.

I need to ask (because I honestly don't know)

How much can fertility, miscarriages and abnormal periods become affected by severe psychological and existential circumstances ? I mean the stress factors induced by the Plandemic are just unparalleled in society, as we have never seen anything like this before since the second world war. Should this not be a huge factor in women's health and fertility ?

I mean for many women, it is a traumatic situation. Experiences are unfolding, with so many repercussions from the Plandemic in many ways; vaccines, fear, economical situation, worries about family and relatives, lockdowns, depressions, illness and death.

Are we wise, if we mainly only focus on "vaccinated" vs no vaccinated people ? I my personal opinion, we need to be careful in our assessments revolving effects on health, mind and soul - and the vaccines. I also believe that we are seeing an increased multitude of symptoms and illnesses, which will be difficult to understand the exact causes behind.

More on the mask "worms" - You can see it at 21:30 of the video.

Prof. Antonietta Gatti**

She is a Experimental Physicist and Biomaterial Researcher - made analysis of various PCR test sticks under the electron microscope, what those contain.

They are made of hard material and contain many undeclared substances (Nano)particles of silver, Aluminum, Titan, Glass fibers etc. As those are rubbed against the mucous membrane, it gets damaged and can create wounds and inflammations.

The fibers act like asbestos

It has been observed (e.g. by paediatrician Eugen Janzen 🇩🇪 2002News), that the excessive testing on people, has created hardened mucous membranes in people - which makes it more difficult to fend off viruses, bacteria and fungus though the nose before they reach the resperatory tract. After all, the mucous membranes are designed to keep intruders at bay.

Prof. Gatti has analysed various types of swabs used to collect human organic material for PCR diagnostics in the laboratory using electron microscopy (ESEM and EDS) to check the morphology and chemical composition.

image-000.png
Biocomma test stick

Prof. Gatti was unable to determine whether a "cotton" stick from the company Biocomma in Shenzhen, China, was made of carbon or cotton. The impurities in the product consisted of calcium corbonate, stainless steel or silicates.

image-014-1024x652.jpg
Manta test stick

A brush-type test stick from Manta, China, showed a large number of broken fibers Carbon, oxygen, silicon, zirconium, sulphur, aluminium, titanium and sodium were found as components of the sample.

image-018.jpg
Biocomma test stick

Another swab from the company Biocomma seemed to be made of glass fibres or at least had a coating of glass fibres. Components were carbon, oxygen, aluminium, silicone and titanium. It could not be ruled out that there was also a coating of organic materials.

image-013-1024x672.png

FLOQSwab made of Nylon

The tip of the applicator of another test stick - FLOQSwabs - was coated with short Nylon fibres arranged vertically. FLOQSwabs do not have an inner core to enclose the sample.

During the healing process of the mucosa, the broken fibres can penetrate the tissue without any possibility of removing them, causing the formation of a granuloma or fibrotic tissue, as happens with any foreign body.

The medical devices studied are not fully biocompatible and therefore do not meet the requirements of ISO standard 10993 and the tests required to obtain the CE mark.

In summary:

• Some swabs turn out to be dangerous for the nasopharyngeal mucosa. The glassy fibres, hard and brittle, can scratch the mucosa and produce lesions. Bleeding is a reflection of the invasiveness of the test.

• Repeated tests with smears can produce chronic lesions. The release of fragments of the brittle glassy fibres may cause biological reactions such as granulomas and/or fibrosis of the tissue.

• These smears pose a risk to the health of infants and children. If the tests are necessary, Prof. Gatti said, small and mild smears must be performed in children.
Source 1 🇩🇪"PCR test stick particles can act like asbestos in the body"
2020NEWS (Investigative Corona Committee, Berlin)
Source 2 🇩🇪"Paediatrician Janzen: Unnecessary dangerous test method"
2020NEWS (Investigative Corona Committee, Berlin)

Notice**

Dr Antonietta Gatti also was behind the studies in the discovery of that many of our common "old tech" vaccines contain unusual high amounts of nanoparticles - which are neither declared nor have any medical purpose !

Hungary plans to "re-open" the country when reaching 4 million jabbed. Hotels and restaurants for those who can show their VaxPass. VaxPass owners can also visit the: theater, dance-art club / opera, circus, movie-theater, gym, soccer events, swimming pool, spa, library, museum, playhouse, adventure-park, amusement-park, skating rink, zoo.
I guess the list doesn't cover yet supermarkets, because our psycho leaders are afraid of loss of income. Probably they plan VaxPass everywhere, when the large majority of the sheeple gets jabbed, meaning there is no longer a danger of half empty supermarkets.

Our prez. Orban [is of Gipsy ancestry, the result of which we already observed in case of Sarkozy] is the product of the CIA Orange Revolution in East Europe and wants to jab all with the Chinese vaccine, Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sputnik (depending on age). The Left = his opposition is rabid Anti-Vaxx, but I think, only for political purposes, they don't really care about people: they - The Left - are rabid Russia haters, thus opposing Sputnik V vehemently.
Such is the psychosis of the political leadership in Hungary. A perfect mirror of the West. Wolves in Savior disguise.

From now on Prez. Orban ordered the police to criminalize jaywalking and generally hit motorists & pedestrians with US-style tyrannical fines.

I wonder, how will they react to the inevitable outcome of the increase of jabbed - hypothetical 40%-50-60-90% vaxxed rate in 'Their Envisioned Future' -, thus climbing number of side-effects, peeps SD-ing from cytokine storms.

I've been tracking Hungary - the vaccines look to be doing really well over there with a huge take up rate. Clearly something strange is going on!

Why are Hungarians so willing to be jabbed?

Around the 33 min mark, he gets into Crisper Technology. And what he calls the DREADDS, Designer receptors. that can be remotely controlled. A designer receptor, a cell, you can put somewhere in the body, and you can remotely activate it, at this time using chemical substances (not sure of the timeframe). In fruit flies when the brain is exposed to the right signal using the Retina (makes me think of cell phones).

From the video dialogue by Dr. Morgan.

Now using technology to transfer light signals from brain to brain in fruit flies, using the retina. So you have the capacity to use any product using any DNA sequence. You can insert into a living system and you can remotely control it. Talks about using rats mice and even cockroaches.

As I said, if one thinks this is dark if one extrapolates the implications. I have to look at in segments because of all the negative effects and implications for humanity that come to mind.

After reading that, I can't make any difference (how they work and what they do) with the implants that are mentioned in many abduction cases.

I have the impression that the last barrier has been crossed. What do I mean by this? If it turns out to actually be the same technology and is now being revealed to the public, although not in the way one would think, this is indeed a direct interaction of the 4D STS controllers. Looking at how everything has developed to the point of being so invasive to the human body, I would think they are speeding things up....

A Nurse Reporting About The Shedding Of Spike Proteins By The Vaccinated

Looks like the vaxxed can already cause tissue problems, 'strange bruises', sleeping disorders
to the unvaccinated (and much more).

She actually calls for wearing face masks when mingling with 'obedient slaves' who could be vaccinated...

Nurse warns stay away from vaxxed people

She recommends face masks ?!?

...for "shedding spike proteins" ? Aren't we back to square one ? Why would face masks protect from spike proteins and/or virus fragments? I suggest that we need to be a bit careful here, and not jumping into fast conclusions. Or possibly nurturing 'new' fears and separation between groups.

My sister and her husband recently got their first jab - Moderna (her) and Pfizer (him). I found out last night during a phone chat. I was really hoping to point her to Dr. Tenpenny before she got the jab.

She was elated. They have plans - group of HS friends are coming into town - to gather at someone’s house and have a drinking hang. She said something to the effect of “finally i can be around other adults and not stuck in the house...it feels kind of weird, but exciting!”

to be fair, she and her husband are VERY on the left. She mentioned, in a very supporting way, UBI. Also, CNNBCBS is all they watch for information. They are true believers.

it was hard to get to sleep last night. I can’t help feeling a sense of foreboding 😒. They have a 6 year old, and I am very concerned for her.

World Doctors Alliance: UK Government Study...

Through the Telegram Channel of the "World Doctors Alliance - I stumbled about something interesting.

Out of those vaccinated will be the cause of 60 - 70% of hospitalisations and deaths. This is the Government’s own website telling you on page 10 of the road map. According to a UK government study, the rise in Corona deaths and hospitalizations is dominated by people with two Corona vaccinations already.

The British government is not a neutral driver of the Corona crisis, and its statements should therefore not be taken at face value.
However, one should take note of the explosive news, which is found - albeit well hidden - in an official government paper and does not fit at all with the usual official pronouncements: "vaccinated" people with already two doses of vaccination now make up the majority of corona sufferers in the UK and even dominate their numbers. They account for about two-thirds of all cases.

In the study to be found on the website of the British government study entitled "SPI-M-O: Summary of further modelling of easing restrictions - Roadmap Step 2" dated March 31, 2021, states that:

„The resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunisation failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals. This is discussed further in paragraphs 55 and 56.“

She recommends face masks ?!?

...for "shedding spike proteins" ? Aren't we back to square one ? Why would face masks protect from spike proteins and/or virus fragments? I suggest that we need to be a bit careful here, and not jumping into fast conclusions. Or possibly nurturing 'new' fears and separation between groups.

I wish to add

that I do not neglect reports of possible connections or interactions between vaccinated people, and possible effects on unvaccinated people. I keep the questions "open, unanswered in the room" with a watchful eye, and try to stay away from strong emotions interfering.

I do remember, that the C's mentioned a possible future in which an unfortunate interaction between a persons DNA and the "vaccines" could/would/may create a severe illness for the many.

Nevertheless - I just don't want to encourage hastiness, because the whole Plandemic pushes too many buttons at too many levels - and so many reports are coming in from many sources, difficult to determine, what is what.

I've been tracking Hungary - the vaccines look to be doing really well over there with a huge take up rate. Clearly something strange is going on!

Probably because the capitol mayor asked all employers to give one day as holiday to anybody, who accepts the jab. Also our Prez. Orban is in diligent talks with Ursula von der Leyen today,

EU chief, Hungary's Orban discuss COVID-19 recovery spending

how he should like to spend the 19 267 600 000 USD, that Bruessels will give to Hungary for Deep State Supported Projects: like half of it will be spent on Climate Politics, then universities, hospitals, etc.. a power grab of insane proportions in a divided country.

Everywhere in the country, when there is a new building or large renovation project you see these large ad boards that "this was made from large sums of non-returnable EU-loan".

Most government insiders - Gipsy prez.Orban included - own multiple contractor companies just for this purpose: to 'take the cream off the milk' from these non-returnable EU-loans. They work exactly like the Pentagon, massively overcharging on trivial materials and otherwise cheap tools: just like this

Only the Pentagon Could Spend $640 on a Toilet Seat

It will be a fabulous wealth prez. Orban and his family + his insider pals will make from that 19 billion USD EU loan, cited above. Just to compare, historically rare record lottery jackpots are in the 13mil USD range in Hungary..

Our gov. page for tracking Covid numbers say that so far 26,000 people died from Covid in Hungary. 3,5mil peeps have been jabbed, some multiple times.

So I searched for death rates **from the normal flu** in previous years and found the following:
This article complains that in 2017 - at the beginning of the year - in the two winter months - , so only in January and February - 27,000 people died from the normal flu. Just in the two winter months!

In a similar manner, at the begin of 2016, only 22,300 died from the flu. These numbers aren't for the entire year, since the flu culminated in winter.

So its a little strange that our government - completely in cahoots with Brussels - , heroically appears to oppose Brussels as reported by the MSM in a scandalous manner in famous articles... while in reality, our country is financed by Brussels. Hook, line, and sinker. Reading mass media you thought that Hungary is a heroic country fighting the Deep State?

Not only our prez. Orban (CIA Orange Revolution product) was traveling to the US for many years begging for CIA money from US presidents, but get this: his current opposition, the Left, has the leader Mr. Gyurcsany [our former Schlemiel prez. 2004-2009] whose wife is now AntiVaxx-campaigning using Brussels' money. Wifey and Gyurcsany hate Russia, hate Sputnik V.

This venomous jackal-fight is dominating our online media nowadays. Completely insane, I guess quite similar how things are done in the US, only we don't have guns = no mass shootings yet. I'm laughing out of disbelief & desperation even just writing this.

I wish to add

that I do not neglect reports of possible connections or interactions between vaccinated people, and possible effects on unvaccinated people. I keep the questions "open, unanswered in the room" with a watchful eye, and try to stay away from strong emotions interfering.

I do remember, that the C's mentioned a possible future in which an unfortunate interaction between a persons DNA and the "vaccines" could/would/may create a severe illness for the many.

Nevertheless - I just don't want to encourage hastiness, because the whole Plandemic pushes too many buttons at too many levels - and so many reports are coming in from many sources, difficult to determine, what is what.
Yes, I agree! We absolutely need to keep a level head at this point and not be triggered. Things are pretty alarming right now and as much as the anti-Covid narrative seems to be gaining traction, we should be careful not to embrace every hypothesis without question. I keep in mind the very basics when it comes to my decision not to have this jab and they are...
1) They are still in clinical trial stage. 2) They were not tested for protection against severe symptoms that might put you in hospital. 3) They were not tested to determine whether they halt transmission.

It's that simple. Some will try to blind me with science, this study, that study, this death rate and that, but none of it at this point has any bearing because always I will return to these 3 points, which are indisputable. All of the rest should have been determined before authorisation.

Mistake??? It seems to me that, with this vaccine experiment, the authorities put it there on purpose to obtain data and skip other phases of testing in the infant population.
--Article in Spanish - -

Serious mistake in Brazil: 28 infants and children were vaccinated against Covid-19 instead of influenza
A logistical error resulted in 46 people, including 28 children, being vaccinated with coronavirus doses instead of flu vaccines in Itirapina, a small town in the interior of the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
According to a press release from the Health Secretariat of the Municipality of Itirapina, a nursing technician mistakenly sent vials of CoronaVac vaccine from the Chinese laboratory Sinovac to a school where the annual flu vaccination campaign is being carried out.
"We must follow these cases because there are insufficient trials of Coronavac in infants, children and pregnant women. As it is a vaccine with inactivated virus it is possible that those accidentally vaccinated will not have significant adverse effects," infectologist Bernardino Souto told Globo network.
A boy of 1 year and 10 months, Pedro, was the youngest of those vaccinated by mistake. The mother, Jessica Aparecida Santos, said her pediatrician asked to be informed about everything that may happen with the child in the coming weeks.

Back
Top Bottom