Delores Delaney's story

C's stress about 'knowledge' repeatedly. The information utilized is knowledge and it is light. There are TON of quotes from C's.

Our original problem
Session 18 October 1994
Forum discussion
Q: (L) Were Adam and Eve real people?
A: No.

Q: (L) A group of people?
A: Thought pattern change not a giving into temptation.

Q: (L) What or who were these people? What country did they live in?
A: All people. Realm border crossing.

Q: (L) You mean this occurred at a time when realms crashed or crossed each other?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Did this involve a war of some sort between one group of beings and another group?
A: Realm crossing has many manifestations.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if it hadn't been the Lizzies it would have been someone else?
A: Yes
It is scary to relate this to the current Covid-19 craziness and how thought patterns changed.

Session 9 October 1994
Forum discussion
Q: (L) Could you describe to me the true meaning of the Osirian cycle. What was the symbology of the killing of Osiris and the cutting up of the body?
A: Removal of knowledge centers.

Q: (L) Knowledge centers in what?
A: Your DNA.

Forum discussion Session Date: July 18th 2015

(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?
A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?
A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...
(Galatea) Cosmic information.
A: Higher energies!

There were tons's of channels channeled LOT of information over last 30 years and most disappeared. new one popped up too. One main difference is this forum 'Knowledge' is the basis and that means of LOT of reading, synthesizing , challenging our thoughts. It is a journey in itself and we all struggle all the way.

Thanks Seek10, couldn't agree more with your post. Thanks for bringing this one back.. and not giving into temptation for me is not giving into useless thoughts and fears plus assumptions. That don't change the situation, they just drain the energy. We just have the power to change our thoughts to negative situations, so that we can approach things with a more positive perspective. Bit by bit it's an ongoing work. So when there is more energy from this good thought, it transfers into good actions.. there is more will do do things that are positive, like looking after health, looking after each other and reaching out own personal aspiration and goals. Which for me is to create music etc.. Going to study natural health more formally soon hopefully too. And learn new language will create a group for sharing others aspirations too. Hope you are well, thanks.

There are quite a few things that can be said about number/object synchronicities. As the Cs have pointed out, quite often - if not MOST often - "glitches" in the matrix generally indicate that the program has been changed, or is in process of being changed, and most often, that is STS activity.

A more prosaic understanding is also possible. For example, whenever in the past I was pregnant, for some reason, I kept seeing lots of other pregnant women. It seemed to me that there were a lot more than usual! Later on, a strange thing happened: we bought a van, and all of a sudden, I was seeing an extraordinary number of vans and "checking them out" to see how they differed from mine. It was at that point I thought back to seeing so many pregnant women while I was pregnant and realized that there were not actually more of them, it was just that I was somehow "tuned" to notice them; and the same was true with vans.

Obviously, this was many years ago and I've had a lot of time to observe this phenomenon in its many variations, including noticing numbers and other types of what one MIGHT call "coincidences". I've had chances to observe very strange phenomena occur in response to my thoughts, and in most cases, (nearly all?), I would say it was a product of psychokinesis. One example was the breaking of an iron skillet that exploded in reaction to my thoughts when there was no one near it. And, exploding windows plagued me for a bit at one period in my life. Thumps, bumps, falling objects, all sorts of things.

From another angle, realizing that this sort of thing can be self generated, so to say, made me aware of the fact that it could also be a way of sending messages from one part of the self (subconscious or higher self) to another (conscious mind). So, I began to keep track of that sort of thing too, and it proved to be so. I've written about a number of these experiences in The Wave, but of course, the granddaddy of them for us was the replication of Ark's cap during what must have been a reality shift/merge that was discussed in the session at the time it happened. The two caps became "famous" when they were presented at a Paranormal Conference in Paris last year.

So generally, for me, "synchronous numbers" are such small potatoes, and subject to such variable explanations, that they are of almost no interest. They happen to about everybody and usually represent sensitization of awareness, usually at a subconscious level, the same way I was sensitized to pregnant women and new vans. Yes, they can be a way of some part of the self trying to get the attention of another part of the self, but one has to be very careful how one interprets them. To think that they represent messages from angels or whatever is just downright delusional, for the most part.

There are quite a few things that can be said about number/object synchronicities. As the Cs have pointed out, quite often - if not MOST often - "glitches" in the matrix generally indicate that the program has been changed, or is in process of being changed, and most often, that is STS activity.
I had an experience with Déjà vu, in my case; when one person, suddenly, changes the attitude to me from the attitude that he didn't express toward me in the past, like know the man through the 2-3 months, and suddenly he behaves otherwise, like that 2-3 months normal good relation has perished. And I remember that that day, a few hours before the meeting with this man I have a powerful experience of the Déjà vu, the whole experience look like that from a certain moment it came to my consciousness that I was clearly aware of what will happen in the few moments (3-5 seconds) in the future and exactly this happened. I watch everything around me as it was watched by me on the tape on TV first, and after I see that a few seconds of "record" really happened. So, that was quite interesting, and probably it had something with 4D STS activity.

I never have anything like that at any time after. But this what I described was quite notable. However, still, I don't know and will never know if it had something with the change of behavior of this man or not.

BTW. I suppose that various reality mergings can have very positive results because such an event can merge reality where you do a good job and you, in a sense, touch the edge's line in one dimension but because of significant accumulations of the energy coming from the positive choices, events, new knowledge, new changes at the personal and group level in their being, that energy can generate some additional power to open the possibility that merges realities.

I'm reminded of this passage from The Wave which relates to the above and a clear warning sign of the dangers of 'submitting' to whatever this being is that is most likely portraying itself as Ahura Mazda.

The Wave Chapter 17: All There Is Is Lessons, or Wandering Around in Third Density Can Be Hazardous to Your Health

I think this excerpt is relevant too:

[The Orion STS who come to this planet for mind control purposes] follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then act to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of Service to Self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their free will.
What I think Ra is saying here is that the Orion STS are the ones most generally contacted by those who attempt to channel, he says “contact is made with those who call”, and that teachings are being promulgated that seem to be of “love and light” and a positive nature so that people will willingly follow them, not realizing that, at some point, a trap will snap shut on them because they have not, as the parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins describes, “filled their lamps with oil (knowledge).” These “contactees” then publish books, conduct seminars, promote the alien agenda, and just generally become popular and garner huge followings of devotees. As Ra said: “people are enslaved by their Free Will!” They choose it! And you don’t think they would choose it if they knew that was what they were choosing, do you?!
The philosophy [of Service to Self] concerns… Manipulating others that they may [serve another through manipulation or trickery, i.e., enslavement] thus through this experience becoming able to appreciate Service to Self. These entities would become oriented towards Service to Self and in turn manipulate yet others so that they in turn might experience the service towards the other self [via enslavement].
What Ra seems to be saying is that by this, is that by engaging an individual, through manipulation or deception, to “follow” or “serve” a “master”, whether it be Jesus, Buddha, Lord Sananda, or being saved via a copyrighted and patented “technology”, the person is being conditioned to accept the Service to Self pathway and to think that it is Service to Others! It becomes like a hierarchy where one is encouraged to deeply desire advancement in the levels so that they, too, can someday achieve the proffered carrot of “salvation” which they can then offer to others “below” them.

If a contact or source is truly higher, they will have no problem with testing or even outright (and potentially provisional) rejection, if it is done so with the aim of being careful and learning how to discern the truth. In fact, such an activity will be supported, as it is in everyone's best interest. There's absolutely nothing to lose by questioning, except one's illusions. That said, it can be very difficult emotionally to begin such a process, because there is so much of our pride and vanity tied up in the status quo.

If a contact or source is truly higher, they will have no problem with testing or even outright (and potentially provisional) rejection, if it is done so with the aim of being careful and learning how to discern the truth. In fact, such an activity will be supported, as it is in everyone's best interest. There's absolutely nothing to lose by questioning, except one's illusions. That said, it can be very difficult emotionally to begin such a process, because there is so much of our pride and vanity tied up in the status quo.
Hi Approaching Infinity, thanks for responding and reaching out, for reading this work. This is very wise, thank you so much and take care, bless.

[The Orion STS who come to this planet for mind control purposes] follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then act to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of Service to Self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their free will.

What I think Ra is saying here is that the Orion STS are the ones most generally contacted by those who attempt to channel, he says “contact is made with those who call”, and that teachings are being promulgated that seem to be of “love and light” and a positive nature so that people will willingly follow them, not realizing that, at some point, a trap will snap shut on them because they have not, as the parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins describes, “filled their lamps with oil (knowledge).” These “contactees” then publish books, conduct seminars, promote the alien agenda, and just generally become popular and garner huge followings of devotees. As Ra said: “people are enslaved by their Free Will!” They choose it! And you don’t think they would choose it if they knew that was what they were choosing, do you?!
The philosophy [of Service to Self] concerns… Manipulating others that they may [serve another through manipulation or trickery, i.e., enslavement] thus through this experience becoming able to appreciate Service to Self. These entities would become oriented towards Service to Self and in turn manipulate yet others so that they in turn might experience the service towards the other self [via enslavement].

What Ra seems to be saying is that by this, is that by engaging an individual, through manipulation or deception, to “follow” or “serve” a “master”, whether it be Jesus, Buddha, Lord Sananda, or being saved via a copyrighted and patented “technology”, the person is being conditioned to accept the Service to Self pathway and to think that it is Service to Others! It becomes like a hierarchy where one is encouraged to deeply desire advancement in the levels so that they, too, can someday achieve the proffered carrot of “salvation” which they can then offer to others “below” them.

This excerpt brings to mind one of my recently favorite song's lyrics:

Tam e Eshq (lyrics and music by Azam Ali & Loga R.Torkian)

The Taste of Love

My love is twofold
One a mirror, one a shadow
One seen, the other unseen
One untamed, the other wise

Let me burn in the flames (3x)
If I love you out of the fear of hell
If I love you out of the promise of paradise

The lover has lost his heart
To the wine bearer, to the consoler
To the skeptic, to the believer
To the witness, to the victim
To this world, to that veil of light (2x)

The Taste of Love
My love is twofold

He who has partaken of the taste of love
Can no longer reveal the truth
For he has abandoned life for the heart (2x)

I think the lyrics point out the importance of what Ra and the C's have said about the interaction between Knowledge and Free Will, that the more Knowledge you have, the more Free Will you have to see the unseen higher level 4D STS manipulations who act and setup events that are like a "Masquerade of Angels" intended to influence the good intentions of our"horses" 'below' to pave the various roads of and to 'hell' for them. This was a great book Delores. For the sake of your own "cart", "horses", and "driver", the lower centers of your 3D Being as Harrison was hinting at, this book will be helpful to you I think, and it was suggested by Laura as well.

This excerpt brings to mind one of my recently favorite song's lyrics:

Tam e Eshq (lyrics and music by Azam Ali & Loga R.Torkian)

The Taste of Love

My love is twofold

The Taste of Love
My love is twofold

He who has partaken of the taste of love
Can no longer reveal the truth
For he has abandoned life for the heart (2x)

I think the lyrics point out the importance of what Ra and the C's have said about the interaction between Knowledge and Free Will, that the more Knowledge you have, the more Free Will you have to see the unseen higher level 4D STS manipulations who act and setup events that are like a "Masquerade of Angels" intended to influence the good intentions of our"horses" 'below' to pave the various roads of and to 'hell' for them. This was a great book Delores. For the sake of your own "cart", "horses", and "driver", the lower centers of your 3D Being as Harrison was hinting at, this book will be helpful to you I think, and it was suggested by Laura as well.
Hi Saman
This is beautiful can you share the sing? Only if you like. This actually describe, far better that I ever could, the actuality, in it's TOTALLITY the love That I feel for you all. And everyone. Its sends shivers. I love you out of the promise for paradise. I will definitely read this book when I get the chance, bless, thank you so much.

Hi Saman
This is beautiful can you share the sing? Only if you like. This actually describe, far better that I ever could, the actuality, in it's TOTALLITY the love That I feel for you all. And everyone. Its sends shivers. I love you out of the promise for paradise. I will definitely read this book when I get the chance, bless, thank you so much.

Hi Delores. FWIW, sure I posted here recently back in June:

Also sorry for the error/glitch in posting of the lyrics above The correct ones are in the link above. For me personally this song is about "God" and coming to the realization that "God" does not blink at either those who choose "heaven" or "hell", so to speak, making an unweighted choice that Laura talks about in Wave series at some point. I shared some thoughts about "God" in this post:

I am sure I will eventually reread what Laura said many years ago again at some point after finishing the newer version chapter 17 of the Wave today and continuing on with the Book group. So anyways, the crucial part of these lyrics above is the word " If I love you out..." in relation to "Let me burn in the flames." Well, what sort of "flames?" Remember that saying from the C's I mentioned, the "From the fire comes light" that sounds like Zoroastrian saying? Now if you reread Keit's post most insightful post about learning to become your own captain/driver in a sea of emotions by putting in the effort and "intentional suffering" of doing what "it" doesn't like, creating that friction leading to a spark of a fire within, then the light of this fire, the light of the intellectual center and it's "siblings" in the other two centers have clearer connection, and then we can much better navigate or tiny little ship in learning/retrieving our lessons/"attacks, or so I think.

For an example of the three parts of the emotional center maybe playing their roles in balance due to the intellectual center, or so I think, here are some ideas:

1) The physical part: interprets love as various levels of physical touch from a gentle hug say all the way up to sex.
2) The emotional part of the emotional center: interprets love as various emotional bonding between blood related families, friends, and husbands and wives, or complementary life partners.
3) The intellectual part of the emotional center linked to the main intellectual center, or so I muse :-D: interprets Love as Light as Knowledge of "God."

Now 4D STS Beings masquerading as Angels try to mess up all this balance of the three parts above by trying to keep the intellectual center in like a state of an asleep driver of car trying to stay awake while all drained of energy! And they will relentlessly do this as long as possible in very awfully manipulative ways to feed on our Creative life force energy through us forever, and twist it for their Chaotic aims. Well, anyways, I hope these thoughts made some sense to you, and if not that is okay because I am just learning too. :-) Now I have to try to finish chapter 17 of the Wave by tonight and tomorrow morning! Jobs take a lot of time away from slow readers like me.

Oh, in regards to the three business above, here is a session that comes to mind about triads and three:

July 19, 1997
Frank, Laura, Alice
[...]
Q: I know that. What about it? What do the sirens represent?

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?

A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level, just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace and anticipation.

Cheers. :boat:

Hi Delores. FWIW, sure I posted here recently back in June:

Also sorry for the error/glitch in posting of the lyrics above The correct ones are in the link above. For me personally this song is about "God" and coming to the realization that "God" does not blink at either those who choose "heaven" or "hell", so to speak, making an unweighted choice that Laura talks about in Wave series at some point. I shared some thoughts about "God" in this post:

I am sure I will eventually reread what Laura said many years ago again at some point after finishing the newer version chapter 17 of the Wave today and continuing on with the Book group. So anyways, the crucial part of these lyrics above is the word " If I love you out..." in relation to "Let me burn in the flames." Well, what sort of "flames?" Remember that saying from the C's I mentioned, the "From the fire comes light" that sounds like Zoroastrian saying? Now if you reread Keit's post most insightful post about learning to become your own captain/driver in a sea of emotions by putting in the effort and "intentional suffering" of doing what "it" doesn't like, creating that friction leading to a spark of a fire within, then the light of this fire, the light of the intellectual center and it's "siblings" in the other two centers have clearer connection, and then we can much better navigate or tiny little ship in learning/retrieving our lessons/"attacks, or so I think.

For an example of the three parts of the emotional center maybe playing their roles in balance due to the intellectual center, or so I think, here are some ideas:

1) The physical part: interprets love as various levels of physical touch from a gentle hug say all the way up to sex.
2) The emotional part of the emotional center: interprets love as various emotional bonding between blood related families, friends, and husbands and wives, or complementary life partners.
3) The intellectual part of the emotional center linked to the main intellectual center, or so I muse :-D: interprets Love as Light as Knowledge of "God."

Now 4D STS Beings masquerading as Angels try to mess up all this balance of the three parts above by trying to keep the intellectual center in like a state of an asleep driver of car trying to stay awake while all drained of energy! And they will relentlessly do this as long as possible in very awfully manipulative ways to feed on our Creative life force energy through us forever, and twist it for their Chaotic aims. Well, anyways, I hope these thoughts made some sense to you, and if not that is okay because I am just learning too. :-) Now I have to try to finish chapter 17 of the Wave by tonight and tomorrow morning! Jobs take a lot of time away from slow readers like me.

Oh, in regards to the three business above, here is a session that comes to mind about triads and three:

Cheers. :boat:
Thanks for adding this Saman, going to read this soon. Away at the moment sorting out some long over due duties for family etc.. Will report back it due couwse! Hope you are well, and everyone here. Thanks again take care bless 🙂

Just seeking clarification on the above bolded part and italicised 'their': do you mean share experiences for the member's own benefit - the sharer's own benefit, or the experiences' own benefit for or on the member at the time of sharing (and maybe perceived benefit? ), or both/either depending on the context?

The benefit is for the member sharing the experience. We all have lots of thoughts and idea and experiences in our minds and histories that we think things about all the time, but perhaps rarely ever write down in 'black and white' and ask for feedback from others. There is great benefit to the person sharing the experience from doing this, because it helps to organize the 'clutter' we have collected over the years and discard what is not useful.

Sharing experience is mutually beneficial I think.. We can all benefit from sharing our stories, to hear about people's life experiences /thoughts, wisdom, songs.. Its great to learn from each other and help each other, hoping to share some good songs too, would love others to do the same if they like, or maybe lists of their favourite music etc would be great 🙂

Back
Top Bottom