Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

Probably wishful thinking on my part, lol.

But since Trump has said friendly things about Putin, I wonder if he might actually get some advice from him on how to go about 'draining the swamp', if that's what he's actually going to do.

Shijing said:
Agree on all points. I also feel like this is a significant turning point of the likes we haven't seen since 9-11 -- the following weeks and months are going to be really interesting to observe. I can't help but wonder what's going on among the Israeli elite right now. For this brief moment in time, though, I'm really enjoying the fact that Hillary didn't get what I'm sure she saw as rightfully hers.

Yeah, and it's 11-9, so today is like 9-11 in reverse! :lol:

Well, maybe...

I'm just happy that:
a) That evil bitch Hillary lost
b) Everyone will now know that Slovenia exists, and possibly even where it's located
:lol2:

In all seriousness though, I felt SURE that if Hillary got in, it would be WWIII x 1000. I woke up this morning and couldn't believe my ears/eyes. Now, everything isn't magically fixed. And certainly, change depends on what a Trumpy presidency does, and if they're even allowed to do certain things.

But, at the very least, this seems like a change for the better, even if only in terms of "there's the possibility for a different/better/mitigated outcome" vs "guaranteed pure madness & chaos".

I'll take what I can get these days!

I was relieved that Killary didn't win as I was convinced she would have us at war with Russia. Now we'll see if Trump can do anything good (IF he is allowed to live).

BHelmet said:
For any student of body language and facial expression tonight was solid gold. I had the remote TV clicker and was bounding from one stunned TV anchor to the next. All the wonderful descriptors applied: flummoxed, bewildered, what's the yiddish word? "farmisht".

You could see it in their furrowed brows: "This...this.....isn't happening......this... CAN'T be happening.....OMG! this COULD BE happening......Uh.... Oh no ....this....IS.....happening.... (and all my prepared notes fawning over Hillary are now out the window AND I have to try to say something nice about HIM) .... uhhhhhhh I just can't make myself do it!!"

so classic

On one channel the dudes sitting around the discussion table were acting like they were at a wake. I am surprised nobody pulled out a bottle of Scotch right on the air and offered a teary-eyed eulogy to the deceased.

A real-life in-the-moment thing of absolute beauty. As I watched this go down, I have to admit, I was almost giddy with delight at times, since at the start of the night I was fully expecting a Hillary win.

Truly epic to see them all eating crow! There should be a compilation of "Best Of" the wailing and realizations that the whole house of cards is starting to fall!

And, if the pundits were acting like that, imagine what Killary was doing? Oh, be still my heart!

Wonder if her famous vengeance tendencies will emerge and she'll go after and expose the PTB because they didn't manage to get her elected after promising her the moon? THAT would be epic!

I'm in Hawaii. My sister called me from California at 10:30 pm my time to tell me that Trump had won and that the stock market was falling. I started laughing and laughing. I couldn't stop. She was all worried that the rest of the world would consider america a laughing-stock with him being president. I said - GOOD! I hope the entire market crashes to pieces and I hope the world does consider america a laughing stock. Americans NEED to be laughed at. Maybe it will humble down some of our blessed exceptionalistic arrogance. The more we talked, and the more info I gave her about what I'd been finding out about the clinton criminals, the brighter and more relieved she seemed. Especially after reading that SOTT news article posted from The Saker about hillary's connections with the Ukrainian Not-Sees. I was beginning to think that Maiden was a trial run for the US nazi installation regime. Then that derogatory name for hillary - Hitlery - began to make more sense. And the C's saying how Nazi Germany was a trial run for the real deal here. So fascism vs nazism. Wow! What a choice!

Well we shall see how this plays out. But it feels like we narrowly averted a certain timeline.

Here's the thing though. Remember how the PTB puts the pressure on? Then releases it? Just when we think it's safe to go back in the water . . . wham from behind.

But for the moment, it feels good to feel this relief from the pressure of what a clinton win would have been. Still. Waiting. For. The. Other. Shoe. To. Drop.

SevenFeathers said:
(IF he is allowed to live).
Yes, that cross my mind too.
Today, when I wake up I was surprised how sunny day is, because we have a persistent rain for days. I had a same feeling like I had 9/11, something is changed in the world. When I turned the TV, I couldn't believe, Trump has won. I can imagine if he is capable to do something right, but I was so happy when I saw that Killary lost. Also, it will be interesting to little bit in her head right now, or scary, but I don't think that this show is over, at all.

btw. you have Killary in spell check, :lol:.

Although I'm relieved that warmonger killary lost, not sure if I follow the excitement of Trump in presindency. The guy is a narcisistic spelbinder. There is no guarantee at all that he will follow up on the soft tone. As far as I know, with his huge ego he may end up being just as bad for the planet.
Am I missing something?

Laura said:
I woke up this morning and knew Trump had won. I checked, and sure enough.

It's like so awesome that Killary did NOT win. That's the main good thing about it because, as I wrote very early in this thread, Trump is more like Hitler than Killary, and the dynamics all seem to be similar to Hitler's surprising win against the establishment. They can manipulate a LOT of votes, but not all. And from what I was hearing, there was unprecedented turnout: the people really have asked for Trump and for good or ill, they've got him.

Now, the only campaign promise I'd like to see fulfilled is that he arrest the Clintons and drain that swamp in D.C.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall wherever Killary is. That woman deserved being trounced if anybody ever did.

As already noted in a previous post (think it was griffin): now Obama and the gang will be working like mad to booby trap everything before Trump takes office in January.

Anyway, as has already been said, now there will be no war with Russia which is a good thing. I'll be interested to see how the NATO chumps start acting now that their big backer is gonna go South.

Anyway: I know it is unseemly and all that, but I can't help feeling satisfaction that Killary, that eeeeevil murdering psychopath, did NOT get her "dream". Gaddafi must be cheering on the other side, too, rest his soul.

I'm also digesting the results of the election this morning. A few points that come to mind:

- Wondering to what extent the Trump victory was a Brexit scenario where, no matter how much the PTB might have tried to rig the vote in favor of Killary, the actual disgust with her was such that despite the MSM's misrepresentation of Killary as the clear winner, they just couldn’t swing it in her favor. Or alternatively, the scenario was more about the PTB shifting their support to Trump (suggested with the Weiner email leaks just before the election, just as one example) and let the vote play out in his favor because they concluded that Trump might serve them in a similar way Obama did, at least initially, as a pressure valve releasing and channeling the discontent with the state of affairs among the general US population. Not to mention that they will control him in the end anyway, or take care of him JFK style.

A quote from a recent Pepe Escobar article comes to mind:

https://www.sott.net/article/332639-Pepe-Escobar-The-real-November-surprise said:
A Deal With Donald?

The business source, although unsympathetic to the Clinton machine, especially in foreign policy, is a realpolitik practitioner, not a conspiracy theorist. He is adamant that, "the FBI reversal could not have happened without orders above the President. If the Masters [of the Universe] have changed their mind, then they will destroy Hillary."

He adds, "they can make a deal with Donald just like anyone else; Donald wins; the Masters win; the people think that their voice has been heard. And then there will be some sort of (controlled) change."

What's paramount in the whole soap opera is that faith in the US political system — as corrupt as it may be — must endure. That mirrors the faith in the US dollar; if confidence in the US dollar fails, the US as a hegemonic financial power is no more.

As a side note it would be interesting to look at the actual voter turnout numbers compared to the predicted apathy of about 50-55% of the population actually coming out to vote.

- It will be very interesting to watch to what extent Trump manages to “game” the system and how much actual influence he will have on the direction on the country, such as foreign relations, and to what extent he will actually manage to be a commander in chief.

- Also interesting to watch will be the most likely to happen sabotage job the Obama administration will no doubt try to pull off between now and January

So, these are very interesting times indeed, the big soap opera continues with the next installment. The grandiose man-baby is at the “helm” but at least the evil witch did not get in. What that means for the future, we'll have to wait and see if Trump turns out to be another Hitler. As for Killary I imagine a pretty fast decline, health wise and power wise, probably starting already.

It feels like humanity gained a bit more time before the rocks make their appearance.​

Laura said:
After a whole lot of Trump ridiculing and bashing at the beginning of this thread, I checked in on page 8 and wrote:

Laura said:
I tell ya, the Weimar Republic peeps tried to stop Hitler in every way. Sensible people kept saying "he can't win - he's a violent clown..." But he did. Hitler was legitimately elected.

How long before angry and violent Trump supporters (a goodly portion of the USA) start wearing matching shirts so they can recognize each other at rallies? Think Brownshirts.

Nobody wants Hillary for president - she's connected to Bill and she's a woman to boot. So if it comes down to her and him, he will definitely win. If Hillary would just get out of the way, Bernie could run against Trump with Hillary as VP. THAT might work. But their egos won't let them do anything rational.

And the Cs said Trump would win too.

I shoulda put money on it.

So America elected Trump. I am just not sure if Amican people or American voting mashine did this. I still remember that in 2000 they continued to count votes until Bush "won". The vote in US 2016 is for Cholera (deep blue sea) and not plague (devil). So we could "enjoy the show" it seems. Wait and see.

It is interesting that this happens on 11/9 as it is an interesting date in German history connected with Hitler Germany and its outcomes:

1923 – In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria ("Marsch auf die Feldherrnhalle"). The failed coup is the work of the Nazis. Hitler went to jail because of this. Hitler began the book "Mein Kampf" ("My Struggle") while imprisoned for what he considered to be "political crimes" following his failed Putsch in Munich in November 1923.

1938 – The Nazi German diplomat Ernst vom Rath dies from gunshot wounds by Herschel Grynszpan, an act which the Nazis used as an excuse to instigate the 1938 national pogrom, also known as Kristallnacht. Kristallnacht (English: "Crystal Night") or Reichskristallnacht, also referred to as the Night of Broken Glass, (very recent names from after 1989: Reichspogromnacht or simply Pogromnacht, and Novemberpogrome) , was a pogrom against Jews throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938, carried out by SA paramilitary forces and German civilians.

1989 – Fall of the Berlin Wall. East Germany opens checkpoints in the Berlin Wall, allowing its citizens to travel to West Berlin.

Schadenfreude, anyone? I'm so happy Killary lost and I would've loved to see her meltdown. I just went to the HuffPost and they are having their own meltdown. Here's their front page:

Capture.jpg

I particularly like the last line :rolleyes:

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
I'm in Hawaii. My sister called me from California at 10:30 pm my time to tell me that Trump had won and that the stock market was falling. I started laughing and laughing. I couldn't stop. She was all worried that the rest of the world would consider america a laughing-stock with him being president. I said - GOOD! I hope the entire market crashes to pieces and I hope the world does consider america a laughing stock. Americans NEED to be laughed at. Maybe it will humble down some of our blessed exceptionalistic arrogance. The more we talked, and the more info I gave her about what I'd been finding out about the clinton criminals, the brighter and more relieved she seemed. Especially after reading that SOTT news article posted from The Saker about hillary's connections with the Ukrainian Not-Sees. I was beginning to think that Maiden was a trial run for the US nazi installation regime. Then that derogatory name for hillary - Hitlery - began to make more sense. And the C's saying how Nazi Germany was a trial run for the real deal here. So fascism vs nazism. Wow! What a choice!

Well we shall see how this plays out. But it feels like we narrowly averted a certain timeline.

Here's the thing though. Remember how the PTB puts the pressure on? Then releases it? Just when we think it's safe to go back in the water . . . wham from behind.

But for the moment, it feels good to feel this relief from the pressure of what a clinton win would have been. Still. Waiting. For. The. Other. Shoe. To. Drop.

Well, you can sure say all of that again and I'll echo it!

Iron said:
Although I'm relieved that warmonger killary lost, not sure if I follow the excitement of Trump in presindency. The guy is a narcisistic spelbinder. There is no guarantee at all that he will follow up on the soft tone. As far as I know, with his huge ego he may end up being just as bad for the planet.
Am I missing something?

No, don't think so. Change MAY be good. Or it may get worse. We only know that the status quo was intolerable. And, as has been pointed out, everybody KNOWS for sure that Killary was Death by Evil so voting for Trump was - in the minds of many - voting for the diet coke of evil. So, in their consciousnesses, the people rejected what Killary and her oligarchy represented. I would say that this was a resounding rejection of 4D STS plans even if they now go into overdrive to manipulate.

Well it's another hit for the Cs, as they mentioned in the last session. Am glad to see Trump win over Killary-there is something just so evil about her. I'm sure her meltdown would have been spectacular :D

Well they came, they voted, she lost. :)

Laura said:
Iron said:
Although I'm relieved that warmonger killary lost, not sure if I follow the excitement of Trump in presidency. The guy is a narcisistic spellbinder. There is no guarantee at all that he will follow up on the soft tone. As far as I know, with his huge ego he may end up being just as bad for the planet.
Am I missing something?

No, don't think so. Change MAY be good. Or it may get worse. We only know that the status quo was intolerable. And, as has been pointed out, everybody KNOWS for sure that Killary was Death by Evil so voting for Trump was - in the minds of many - voting for the diet coke of evil. So, in their consciousnesses, the people rejected what Killary and her oligarchy represented. I would say that this was a resounding rejection of 4D STS plans even if they now go into overdrive to manipulate.

Well, you may very well be correct Laura. I did not think of the situation from this angle. It's just that this whole presidential run leaves me with a sour taste in the mouth.
My rejection of Trump is highly influenced by the fact that he is endorsed here in Brazil by the extreme right wing and the neonazists. Guys who want the return of totalitarian dictatorship here in Brazil, this sort of company.

griffin said:
Wisconsin just put Trump over the top with 276 electoral votes.

It looks like he'll win Michigan (16 votes), Arizona (11) and Alaska (3) as well, for a veritable landslide total of 306 electoral votes.
Now New Hampshire (4) also seems likely to end up in Trump's win column, for a final total of 310 electoral votes.

Back
Top Bottom