Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Nothing much to report during the recent sessions: some back muscle tremors, distraction during the meditation due to itching here and there and due to automatic thoughts. Other than that, sessions are good and peaceful.

In light of the discussion concerning deaf people practicing the program, I wonder if there could be a way to put in subtitles to the program video file? Where it would be like a karaoke so you could follow along even if you can't hear the audio. Fwiw.

3D Student said:
In light of the discussion concerning deaf people practicing the program, I wonder if there could be a way to put in subtitles to the program video file? Where it would be like a karaoke so you could follow along even if you can't hear the audio. Fwiw.

In my opinion, that's a good idea but I am not sure if that has been done already. When I watched the video in 2009, I had to watch it more than 20 times to understand what's being said plus copying the movements as shown. I am already used to Laura's voice as if she was speaking crystal clear and next to me and I can hear her without any problem.

As a first time in anything and everything, it's always tough to start out (I'm being redundant here). When a deaf person or a person with a hard of hearing first used the program with subtitles, it'll be a challenging to do it (first to read, then to understand it, then to follow along, then to practice, etc.). However, over time and consistently, it'll be like a second nature as in you'll know what to do naturally.

fwiw.

Nothing special during the last sessions, always tears from my right eye, some prickles. I do not have problem anymore to manage my saliva and today, during the Beatha, I felt something opening rather low in my trachea and after that, I could breathe in a much more ample way. Actually, I had not breath like that from more than 20 years. Something is back and it is great.
And after that, I could feel a real pipe there!

I also made some experimentation regarding the place where have my sessions... Living-room, office, bedroom... I use to make the warm exercises in my living-room. This is the one where I get the most important space to move around me.

I wanted to know which was the room at home where I would "feel" the best, and I wanted to experiment it without looking for anything special. Just wait, see, feel and decide. So, I feel very good in my office (personal office, at home), but there are all these computers and I am not sure it is the best place to make EE.
I noticed that, when I felt vibrating my Solar Chakra for the first time some weeks ago, I was in my office. On this specific session, I had felt my cells vibrating, very strong more than ever, before and after at this time. I also tried in the living-room, not so bad, but there is a mirror in front of the window (I cannot "delete" it) and I do not feel also well than in my office or my bedroom.
In my office (or in the living-room), I have to put a carpet on the floor, I need to organise the room for the session. In my bedroom, I can go directly under my braid (except for the Warrior) and make the EE session with my window open. I read here on the thread it was better to be in a warm room.
There are in my bedroom, just the essential: one bed, one chest of drawers, one cupboard, two heads and two lamps; They all are made with wood. During Beatha, and with the window closed, I feel a strong wooden smell and it disturbs me. So I have to open my window, even with these poor little degrees with have at this moment. I always used to say I look like a dog in a car, truffle in the air, I love the air, the fresh air. ;)

MK Scarlett said:
I noticed that, when I felt vibrating my Solar Chakra for the first time some weeks ago, I was in my office. On this specific session, I had felt my cells vibrating, very strong more than ever, before and after at this time.

How do you know that it was your ''Solar Chakra'' ''vibrating''?

Oxajil said:
MK Scarlett said:
I noticed that, when I felt vibrating my Solar Chakra for the first time some weeks ago, I was in my office. On this specific session, I had felt my cells vibrating, very strong more than ever, before and after at this time.

How do you know that it was your ''Solar Chakra'' ''vibrating''?

I talked about this here on the forum: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12837.msg308422.html#msg308422

And I also talked about this to my "energy-operator" I work with from several months. She explained to me about "cells vibrating" and "Solar Chakra". I exactly described the "experiment" to her, and she helped me to understand it. She also works from Mouravieff and Castaneda books, between elses; It is great for me, someone, French, with who I can talk about these books...
I had felt it very very strong, and it is for why I asked to her, because I do not use to share everything with her, I need time to do this kind of thing. Time to better know the person.

During the second fast Ba-Ha, these manifestations were very big, it was like if my legs and arms were heavy, strong, very strong and dense, very very dense. I had ever felt something like this in my life before. I already had some experiences, but not like this one, specifically.
And enough suddenly I realised the same thing was growing in my thorax, where is the solar plexus. It was turning around a center, buzzing and strengthening.
What I felt was "big". So many energy was here! Feel for the first time something like resonance inside me was a fantastic experience. But was it?

I really felt something in my plexus solar (solar chakra - sexual center), something vibrating, independently of other vibrations, and this vibration there seemed turn on itself. I did not took care about the "sense"...

But would it be possible it was not my Solar Chakra? What would it can be?

kniall had answered to me about this previous comment, here:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12837.msg308969.html#msg308969

Kniall said:
During this "buzzing time" I thought: "Oh, I gonna take off!" Why did I thought this? I cannot explain this think, it came alone, but it really was like if I was ready to! Another think during this was, and without have any idea of what could make in the body a specific magnetic effect, "it is like magnetism".
How could I thought something I do not know?

It was like if my arms and legs and thorax was not anymore on the floor, I do not know where they were, but I could felt something like a power, something heavy, and in the mean time something enough powerfull to make anything. Strange isn't it?

It's strange to you because these sensations are new. But if you look back through this thread you will see similarly weird and wonderful experiences during EE :)

MK Scarlett said:
Is it something special or "negative"?

Is there something wrong?

Or am I on my way home?

Maybe you are opening up to parts of yourself that you have forgotten :)

Thanks for sharing this with us.

And I look, I read, I do not have finished yet, but I am on my way. Thank you for asking and if you have got an answer to your question, I would like you sharing it, maybe I missed something...

Hi MK Scarlett,

Thank you for explaining!

MK Scarlett said:
And I also talked about this to my "energy-operator" I work with from several months. She explained to me about "cells vibrating" and "Solar Chakra". I exactly described the "experiment" to her, and she helped me to understand it. She also works from Mouravieff and Castaneda books, between elses; It is great for me, someone, French, with who I can talk about these books...
I had felt it very very strong, and it is for why I asked to her, because I do not use to share everything with her, I need time to do this kind of thing. Time to better know the person.

I think it's important to open up the possibility that it may not be the solar chakra vibrating. It can be anything. I think it's best to not be distracted too much by it, :) What I do is to just relax and whatever weird that comes up, to not pay too much attention to it. It's interesting what happens, but most of the time it's difficult to exactly know what's really going on anyhow, so I just let it be and try to concentrate on the program. Also, regarding the vibrations felt during the Ba-Ha, that could be a sign of minor hyperventilation, which is normal. Hope this helps.

Zadius Sky said:
3D Student said:

In my opinion, that's a good idea but I am not sure if that has been done already. When I watched the video in 2009, I had to watch it more than 20 times to understand what's being said plus copying the movements as shown. I am already used to Laura's voice as if she was speaking crystal clear and next to me and I can hear her without any problem.

The latest version of the EE disc has subtitles for about 12 languages I think, for all discs, including English.

Oxajil said:
Hi MK Scarlett,

You're most welcome, thank you for asking, again... ;)

Oxajil said:
I think it's important to open up the possibility that it may not be the solar chakra vibrating. It can be anything.

Anything, ok. I got it. But like what? Would you have one or two examples?

Oxajil said:
I think it's best to not be distracted too much by it, :) What I do is to just relax and whatever weird that comes up, to not pay too much attention to it. It's interesting what happens, but most of the time it's difficult to exactly know what's really going on anyhow, so I just let it be and try to concentrate on the program.

This is something I had read too, let go without wait for anything special... This is something which looks logical to me, I already practiced some relaxation/meditation sessions before in my life, and it is great to "feel" something good coming back. Thank you for remembering me this specific detail, which seems "digested" to me.
Let it Be... ;)

Oxajil said:
Also, regarding the vibrations felt during the Ba-Ha, that could be a sign of minor hyperventilation, which is normal. Hope this helps.

Oh! Really? Interesting... But I do not have anymore this kind of "effects" for now, so... I will pay attention to this in the "future".

ytain said:
Interesting answers, but they also lack knowledge regarding teaching of sounds to a deaf person.

The 'h' sound is the most difficult sound of all sounds to teach to a deaf person who is learning to speak.

My mother tongue has very few words that uses 'h' sounds so the English language is quite strange in this regard.

Let me give you an example: the 'h' sound cannot be lipread nor felt from someone else when lipreading that person. What I mean by feeling that sound is to touch the neck of the person with my hand to determine how the sound feels via physical vibrations. The 'h' sound is the only sound that cannot be felt nor seen. Only normal hearing people can learn it via a frame of reference (parents/family entourage). Hard of hearing or deaf born people cannot use this frame of reference cause its purely auditory.

Also in regard to your answers, I don't have a way to ask someone else to assist, because I've already dropped most of my friends cause they don't seem to be interested in growing or to awaken. So this present situation doesn't allow me to have someone to assist me with this breathing program.

Thank you for your answers, they defined my choice to not use this program. I've found another that is more physical, not based on breathing.

Ytain

PS: Laura, could you add a disclaimer to your program that it cannot be recommended to hard of hearing or deaf born people without the assistance of another normal hearing person.

Ytain, I did not understand from your first question that you were talking about you. I read your post as if you were talking for a person you know who is deaf and I gave my suggestion thinking that you would be the hearing person who could help him/her with the pipe breathing sounds. I apologize for the confusion. I am also very sorry that you have noone around to help you out. But I am glad to hear that you found something that works for you. All the best. :flowers:

MK Scarlett said:

I honestly wouldn't know. The stimulation of the vagus nerve may have myriad of effects on all kinds of organs and tissues in the body.

MK Scarlett said:
Oh! Really? Interesting... But I do not have anymore this kind of "effects" for now, so... I will pay attention to this in the "future".

Yes. Others have also noted that the vibrations felt during the Ba-Ha have decreased with more practice of the program.

Edit: I think you also might want to (re-)watch the introduction video by Laura on the program to have some basic information of the program, the different techniques, and how it helps your body/you: http://eiriu-eolas.org/online-version/
If you click on the French version, you also get the French subtitles which can be helpful.

Oxajil said:
Edit: I think you also might want to (re-)watch the introduction video by Laura on the program to have some basic information of the program, the different techniques, and how it helps your body/you: http://eiriu-eolas.org/online-version/
If you click on the French version, you also get the French subtitles which can be helpful.

;) I feel grateful to have you for helping. I already bought the EE program, and I enjoy it! :cool:

Do you think I missed something looking at it? You seem think or be afraid of I am not right in my way on it. Do you? Why do you think I need to look at again the program?
Thank you for answering and for helping Oxajill...

MK Scarlett said:
;) I feel grateful to have you for helping. I already bought the EE program, and I enjoy it! :cool:

Do you think I missed something looking at it? You seem think or be afraid of I am not right in my way on it. Do you? Why do you think I need to look at again the program?

Oh no, I don't think you're not right. I just thought it could be nice to refresh some info of the program, as it can help to refresh info on how the program works on the body on a more biological/physical level (besides the possible spiritual level), which may offer different kinds of perspectives as to what happens during the different stages of the program. But if you have the DVD and have watched it, I think that's great! Sorry for being confusing.

Oxajil said:
MK Scarlett said:

Oh no, I don't think you're not right. I just thought it could be nice to refresh some info of the program, as it can help to refresh info on how the program works on the body on a more biological/physical level (besides the possible spiritual level), which may offer different kinds of perspectives as to what happens during the different stages of the program. But if you have the DVD and have watched it, I think that's great! Sorry for being confusing.

You were not Oxajill, you were not...

MK Scarlett said:
Oxajil said:
Hi MK Scarlett,

You're most welcome, thank you for asking, again... ;)

Oxajil said:
I think it's important to open up the possibility that it may not be the solar chakra vibrating. It can be anything.

Hi MK Scarlet,
The solar plexus is a complex region of nerves. If you look it up, you will see how it is quite a busy place on the nervous system highway. Since the EE program is stimulating the vagus nerve, it is quite reasonable to expect there will be effects on other parts of the nervous system, especially a place as busy as the solar plexus. As well, the diaphragm is close enough to the solar plexus that exercising it might have an effect on the solar plexus.

Wikipedia has an entry on the solar plexus, also called the celiac plexus, that you might find interesting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celiac_plexus).

One of the reasons you might want to not think too much about sensations in the chakras is that it could be a form of anticipation, thereby limiting in your mind what is actually going on. As far as we know, chakras might not even exist. The Cs have mentioned them and there's a lot of new age references to them, but their existence isn't, as far as I know, an established fact. It might be more objective to pay attention to the sensation, how it feels, how long the sensation lasts, etc., and then move on, thereby acknowledging it but not defining and thereby limiting it.

My $0.02, for what it's worth.

Gonzo

Back
Top Bottom