Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Laura said:
Jeff P said:
I have wondered about one's relationship to the higher self. I have always kind of considered the higher self as some 'other' rather than being me. Yesterday during the meditation I felt the assurance that I would meet my higher self and a warmth/energy came over my body. I felt loved and began to cry.

You know how some people have a certain feeling about them, well I felt the presence of myself (and finally understood that the higher self is me. Well OK I'm still a bit confused), but also one other. Someone I have known since I was a child but haven't seen in about 15 years. In fact almost all of my cleansing, that I am aware of, has been regarding this person. Is our higher self composed of two or more people? Is this what is meant by 'soul groups'?

No, your higher self is not composed of "two or more people" though there can be different aspects. You can feel like your higher/true self/essence is your TRUE Parent, male or female. It is also the essence of your true child. It is, in a sense, the trinity, but it is YOU.

Some of this is very hard to describe, so I just suggest that you keep practicing, and alternate this with knowledge input on a regular basis. Things will become clearer as you cleanse and "grow."

Thanks for the clarification. I will keep practicing.

I read the below and have seen a very unpleasant sight within the mirror…
[…]
You make this leap into your true, grown-up self, and all that childish stuff just sort of falls away.
[…]
You will become strong in areas where you once were weak.
[…]
If I have offended anyone with “colorful” language, I apologize. In being surrounded by and raised with this vocabulary, this crudeness has been part of my character and has just now/today become embarrassing. After doing some pipe breathing this morning, I cried with emotional release and guilt. It is quite painful to recognize when one’s maturity level need to be reviewed. This attitude, character flaw, emotional program IS a MAJOR road block that must be recognized and dealt with in order to progress. It’s now time to “grow up”.

mada85 said:
Thanks, mada85. I tried that. The cd played beautifully on my computer, but on my cd player, an error message came up and it wouldn't play. Maybe I will try it again with a different cd.

I had this problem as well. I have to try the cd a couple of times before I can get it to play. There's something about some CD players not being compatible with some types of CD-R discs. You could try a different brand of CD or try burning with different software. I use Nero and it works pretty well.

I too propose Nero, it is very effective and easy to use. There is fully operational trial version for download (15 days trial).

_http://www.nero.com/eng/support-downloads.html

Small correction. I see now that there is also "Limited functionality version" (all free) but enough for CD burning. I would go for that version, could be even simpler to use.

Avala said:
I too propose Nero, it is very effective and easy to use. There is fully operational trial version for download (15 days trial).
_http://www.nero.com/eng/support-downloads.html
Small correction. I see now that there is also "Limited functionality version" (all free) but enough for CD burning. I would go for that version, could be even simpler to use.

Another free application which has less limitation than Nero is _http://cdburnerxp.se/..."end of geeky disturbance"

Hi Nienna Eluch,
Nienna Eluch said:
Thanks, mada85. I tried that. The cd played beautifully on my computer, but on my cd player, an error message came up and it wouldn't play. Maybe I will try it again with a different cd.

I had a similar problem with a car stereo of mine (Sony) that a purchase around '97 or '98. It seems it was just too old to recognize wma or mp3 formats. Sometimes it would play a few songs but most of the time I would get an 'error' message and it would just stop. Maybe Nero could burn in a format that might help, it is an excellent program, but it might just be time to upgrade. fwiw.

Wow, what a lot has happened whilst I've been away for two weeks holiday, I'm still endeavouring to catch up.

However, relating to experiences with the breathing-meditation tape, I've had some interesting experiences.

First, in the morning, on the journey to the mountains by car, I suffered from chronic constipation (most unusual); when half way there I suddenly realized what it was all about - hanging on to old programmes, buffers, limiting decisions, etc - and I burst out into raucous laughter. The pain suddenly halved and I kept chucling to myself all day, even when walking in the mountains (I physically overcame the problem with an overdose of Vit C).

Apart from three days, towards the end of the holiday period I did the full tape just before bedtime. Interestingly, the stomach ache continued on a daily basis to mid-morning. When I started the mp3 tape, I immediately started to yawn in the pipe breathing and ba-ha breathing. And, a new 'effect', a need to clear my throat/cough during the breathing exercises - something is definitely trying to hang on. The warrior breathing was problem-free, and when I do pipe breathing without the tape, there is a lack of 'hindrance'! Also, when I recited the meditation in my mind, without the tape playing, the 'skipping' was almost non-existent - it must be the effect of Laura's voice with the C's behind her. The only problems were getting the length of breath (in or out) to fit the phrase, and a definite lack of relaxation in my legs. With the tape, during ba-ha breathing the toes of my right lg wanted to curl into those on my left leg.

Second, as far as sleeping and dreaming are concerned, I actually remembered some of my dreams, those that I was aware of. Some nights I slept 'fitfully' with things going on in my mind, and waking more than usual.

Overall, as the weeks progressed, I felt washed-out, drained of energy either at the start or at the end of the day. I thought initially that it might be adrenal fatigue and a cumulative result of the hours of walking - having recently discovered that my with my blood type, long hours (I generally walk all day) of walking is not recommended. I had taken this into account and walked in the mountains for half the usual amount of time and had enforced (weather) rest days. The tiredness effect was more than I remember from last year, and this despite feeling much fitter after the detoxing programmes, and finding it relatively stress-free walking up the mountains.

Something appears to be happening when i listen to the breathing-meditation tape. Paraphrasing Laura, earlier, each experiences to their own situation. Thank you Laura for your preview of what may come along in the next few months.

Last night as I was doing the meditation, and the usual 'buzzing in my brain' or '3rd eye blasting open' occured (just as I started with Divine cosmic mind) - on getting to the line 'Live in me today' - was like wildfire on steroids starting in my heart, and then spread through my entire body practically instantly. In the past when I would just consciously 'eat' air, I would get a similar sensation, but it was orders of magnitude less, and it was more like filling a canyon one-drop-at-a-time. I am just baffled at just how powerful the Prayer of the Soul is - especially considering it is the very first prayer I have ever used - or maybe it's because I HAVEN'T used any other prayers that it's having such a powerful effect.

Thank you so much for sharing this tool Laura (among everything else you have shared).

I just got the biggest inner tickle on thinking that FINALLY a living, REAL 'religion' is being 'grown' by the members of this community. Am I alone in perceiving that? This tickle I mentioned is like the + part of a sinewave to the 'crisis' I experienced a couple of days ago that I wrote about. HEHEHEHEHE

:::muses to self - this must be what real joy is:::

Kris

Pete02 said:
Hi Nienna Eluch,
Nienna Eluch said:

I had a similar problem with a car stereo of mine (Sony) that a purchase around '97 or '98. It seems it was just too old to recognize wma or mp3 formats. Sometimes it would play a few songs but most of the time I would get an 'error' message and it would just stop. Maybe Nero could burn in a format that might help, it is an excellent program, but it might just be time to upgrade. fwiw.

To increase the chances of success, make sure to burn it to a CD-R and not a CD-RW type of CD, and also burn it as an audio CD and not a "data" CD (if your software offers that options).

Hi, I would like to share my experience with the program,

30 minutes ago I finished doing the entire program and wow..when I arrived at the meditation portion, my ''third eye'' felt like it was going to blast open, a few minutes later it was calming down.

Then after I reached the Ba-Ha part, at one point my entire body started to vibrate, arms , belly, face, legs, you know that kind of feeling when your leg falls asleep? well that's what my entire body was feeling, my arms also felt very heavy during this time.

My eyes were closed and it was as if my body was moving like waves of Water, I can't explain it precisly but, I was seeing and feeling like I was this wave of water, I seriously thought at one point I was going to explode or pass out.

After reaching the prayer part, I noticed the vibration calming down en eventually dissapearing, I was able to breath very smoothly during the prayer part, it felt really good, I don't think I have ever took a breath that smooth and clean, atleast that's how it felt.

After I was done with the mediation I felt really hungry, really weird, as if I have not eaten for hours.

Hi gaman,
gaman said:
To increase the chances of success, make sure to burn it to a CD-R and not a CD-RW type of CD, and also burn it as an audio CD and not a "data" CD (if your software offers that options).
Just to be clear, I had done both. Worked with CD-Rs and burned in 'audio' mode, not data. Nothing worked and I kept getting the 'error' message. Currently all those same CDs work fine in my new car so I believed it to be the CD player.

Hi,
I want to share my experience.
Yesterday when we did the meditation with my husband, during the "Prayer of the Soul" I saw a beautiful, shiny thread connected to Laura through her voice. I started to cry. It was amazing.
Thank you.

I've been doing the whole meditation now about 10 times, and parts of it a couple more. As far as experiences go, for myself I'm not zoning out, not seeing any white lights, I'm not crying or being angry. The main effects that I have noticed is that I get extremely calm and relaxed in general, and that the night afterwards I will have lots and lots of dreams. In the beginning it was quite difficult to breathe in for six seconds during the pipe breathing, and I was being quite tense and uncomfortable, but now it is much easier and I'm not that tense any more. So, it seems like practice helps. Will be interesting to see what happens with continued practice!

The breathing exercises are truly a breakthrough for me because, well, I can actually breathe!!! I guess that I learned to breathe shallowly when I was a child when any breath I took could lead into a full-blown asthma attack. I just never knew what would happen next when I breathed: it was kind of dangerous to take a deep breath. As the years went on, except for a few exceptions, I didn't really pay attention to my breathing.

So I am amazed that I can do these exercises. I do the pipe breathing many times a day as I'm going about my life. Today I worked my monthly shift at the Food Coop, and I just kept consciously breathing. Usually when I'm doing this shift, I kind of drift off and make mistakes, but today I didn't. In fact, I was present in my life all day. How to describe it? It's like the air vibrates with energy and I can see it!

Another way I can describe what's happening at this time is that I feel myself taking its rightful place inside myself very subtly.

I also cry at the end of a session, no sobs, just tears, and just for just a short while. There's something in Laura's voice that makes me feel very safe.

I'm very grateful that I found my way here to this forum. Thank you Laura.

I am normally a person who rarely gets headaches, but the last couple of weeks, I've experienced occasional pain that comes and goes in the forehead area. It's not really a headache per se, it feels more like one is coming on rather quickly and sharply and then after a few seconds, fades away like it never happened. This may happen 3 - 5 times a day, but not every day. At first, my wife and I thought it was just homework stress or something, but it didn't seem to matter what I was doing or how calm I was when it happened.

I didn't make a (possible) connection to the breathing exercises until I caught up on this thread.

I am absolutely amazed at the effects this meditation is producing for all of us!

Back
Top Bottom