Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Thanks to all for your experience descriptions and commentaries. I have done the entire program maybe 10 times now with many of the same experiences: yawning, flickering light, third eye pressure, zoning (particularly during the Prayer meditation when lying down) - but no feeling as if "run over by a truck". One major learning benefit for me has been the breathing itself in the form of more conscious breath/breathing and greater "openness" of the chest in general.

I usually do the program in the evening before bed and open with a series of exercises/stretches that I have made a habit of doing before bed. Last night the thought occurred to me to do the program for the benefit of the group rather than any expected benefit for myself. During the Prayer meditation, a flash vision occurred - that of a geometric structure elongated in one dimension, and consisting of many members. My experience with these "flashes" is that they typically bypass the conscious mind and some effort is expended to bring conscious examination to bear. The impression I got was that the "structure" was self-building. The elongated structure was mostly horizontal but inclined to the vertical - both ends were fully contained in the view (no portion extended beyond the "visible").

Strangely, what accompanied this Prayer session was a restlessness in the left leg as if that leg was trying to "check out" as in going numb (I have experienced that sporadically in years past when doing breathing/meditation exercises in bed prior to sleep).

fwiw

Laura said:
Pai said:
{snipped}

However, today I have spent almost the entire day in bed, with what I can only describe as a crippling tiredness and depression and indeed feeling as having been 'run over by a truck' from which I am only now recovering. Whilst I am aware that these symptoms can be partially or wholly attributed to the cleansing process, I intuitively sense that these are manifestations of some form of psychic attack. I had exactly the same distressing symptoms after doing the last full meditation last Monday which lasted about two days.

Your "intuitive sense" may, in fact, be the "predator's mind" working hard to prevent the continuation of the program. Don't expect emotional cleansing to be a picnic for everyone. Perhaps I'll make a recording describing my own experiences as it proceeded over the course of several years.

I had a look at your previous posts and notice that you joined the forum just a few weeks ago though you wrote that you have read a great deal of the introductory material and are familiar with our work in a general way. Okay, fine. But have you really read much in the forum here, particularly those areas concerned with physical detoxing? The reason I ask is because of this post:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3742.msg94878#msg94878

You will see that I have written a response to it today. (I hadn't noted it before, but now, in the present context, it strikes me as important.) http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3742.msg97130#msg97130

I am concerned that you are possibly in a physically toxic state (maybe not, maybe your diet is perfect and you take all the correct supplements to assist in detoxing?) and if that is the case, the physical detox reaction of improved breathing will be rather burdensome as some of those on the forum will attest. It's called a Herxheimer reaction.

wikipedia said:
The Herxheimer reaction (also known as Jarisch-Herxheimer or Herx) occurs when large quantities of toxins released into the body as bacteria (typically Spirochetal bacteria) die, due to antibiotic treatment or rapid detoxification.

Typically the death of these bacteria and the associated release of endotoxins occurs faster than the body can remove the toxins via the natural detoxification process performed by the kidneys and liver. It is manifested by fever, chills, headache, myalgia (muscle pain), and exacerbation of skin lesions. Duration in syphilis is normally only a few hours but can be much longer, up to months or years, for other diseases. The intensity of the reaction reflects the intensity of inflammation present.

As a side note: the husband of an ill woman wrote to me recently describing all her symptoms of "attack" and "demonic infestation" and so on and so forth. It sounded to me like she was suffering from candidiasis and leaky gut leading to Chronic Fatigue. So, I wrote back with dietary and supplement suggestions which the man implemented for her right away. He just recently wrote again to say that all her "attack" symptoms have cleared up (including some poltergeist type stuff!) and they are very happy to know that it was NOT demons.

So, let's take care of the basics before we start assuming scary things about what goes on in our bodies and around us.

Hi Laura. It seems you have unearthed the essential problem here: namely that I have little knowledge of the process of physical detox and have not explored the content of the diet and health threads here at all, so this is an area I will have to get stuck into. In terms of being in a physically toxic state, I would be surprised considering my current diet and lifestyle but will take this into consideration and do some research.

I suppose I wasn't expecting such intense physical response to the meditation, and was concerned regading the cause of this, especially seeing as other forum members had reported similar symptoms. Again, as RedFox posted, it is probably best not to have such expectations and carry out the program from an open and non anticipatory dispostion.

Regarding the husband of the ill woman, I think if ever there were a practical example of the 'Knowledge Protects' maxim, it is to be found here. There are important lessons for all of us in this anecdote about the danger of assumptions and the importance of aquiring knowledge. However, I would add that I was not just simply assuming everyone who has reported the symptoms was being attacked. I'd just rather know if this was the case and if my intuition was misplaced, which it looks as though it may have been in this instance.

Thank-you for your very thorough reply though. You have enabled me to see everything alot more objectively and to keep in mind that objectivity and knowledge is the key! :)

I will also have to dutifully inform my other half that I am likely not being harrassed by hyper-dimensional entities and have no good reason to be lying around in bed all day. :D

Quotes are from Truth Seeker:

"I have occasional attacks of social anxiety which I'm also working through. I eventually came to the current conclusion that that in itself could be a form of attack because I really don't know how it started... We're all here for you!"

Thanks so much for this. It very nearly brought on a spontaneous bout of tears--the "you-touched-my-heart" kind :P, and strangely, an underlying sadness and fear in response to the joy--as though the little girl in me is still afraid that an act of kindness may be some cruel joke, or perhaps a feeling that the kind gesture is undeserved...interesting. I can pretty clearly see how I developed anxiety (a combination of my mother's anxiety and my father's critical nature) but can definitely see how social anxiety could be a very useful barrier to our collective goals and will do my best to move through it.

"I've had some swirling colors while my eyes are closed. I'm not sure what you mean by "seeing" from the back the head though. I'd appreciate it if you could explain."

This is a concept I first came across when researching development of the ability to see auras (still working on that!) and more recently in a book on healing, and again as a "Chi Kung" practice--which I was not familiar with before stumbling upon it online, I came across the concept of putting awareness in the area of the pineal gland.The idea is to imagine you are seeing from behind the eyes, that the eyes are the window and the "seer" is sitting behind the eyes or in back of the head and you are this seer, this awareness. The point, I think is to put the eyes in a more relaxed state where they are able to receive the light, instead of actively "reaching" for it--something I tend to do being very nearsighted. It also seems to heighten one's presence and awareness within the body. This reminds me of another forum member's observation that the eyes seem to sink or settle into the head during the meditation. I haven't experienced this yet and it sounds preferable to my "restless" eyes, so hopefully Laura's advice on grabbing lights helps with this.

"I used to have crying jags in my 20's and thought that was over with. Now since doing the breathing/meditation, I'm getting them a little. It's not full out but feels more residual. What's also happening is that there's a kind of lingering sadness that maybe borders on compassion."

We might as well get it out, huh? It is kind of liberating and I have a feeling that once I work through the sadness and anger/resentment, I may begin to experience true compassion. I look forward to that because I am so "over" concern for myself and ready to focus more on helping and interacting with others. :D

"I'm so sorry to hear about your dog."

Thank you so much. I loved her and miss her but at least I know that she is well. It's amazing how many viable lessons I learned about life and myself from interacting with her and I am grateful for that.

"I've hear variations of what you experienced with the white van. It doesn't have to be a white van or a vehicle for that matter but there is usually something "off" about the situation. In my opinion, I think they are a form of attack or warning since they seem geared to get someone's attention. What I do now is to just take it slower and pay attention.

I kinda take it slower than most when I'm driving--yeah, I'm that chick--but with good reason! I am working on my boyfriend's need for speed, though, and will keep my eyes open. Thanks!

Oh! And as far as detox symptoms go, never underestimate the usefulness of some good old-fashioned massage, Reiki, and plenty of water to keep on "flushing!"

Sorry about not inserting the quotes directly from the postings--I can't seem to figure out how to insert snippets of postings. :-[

Moderator's note: See that thread . It explains how to insert quotes.

This physical symptoms thing is very interesting - I'm currently going through what I suspect is in the same category: During my teens thru mid 20's, I had chronic conjunctivitis/blepharitis. I did develop a whopper of a stye several months back, but it was quite short lived. Anywho. . .Yesterday I awoke with BOTH eyes exhibiting symptoms! - after experiencing a 'zoning' during meditation the night prior (almost finished the 3rd cycle of the prayer) I 'came to' highly energized, but drifted to a refreshing sleep. Quite irritating, but a bit coincidental. What irritates me, is that I will have to turn down a brass quintet graduation ceremony gig so as not to pass the nasties along to my colleagues - summer is a bit 'thin' for income in my profession - a necessary thing to do...All for the best though. I'll report back on any developments.

Kris

I was thinking if there would be some difference in to hear the ba-ha part and the meditation with earphones or with speakers, because there is a physical difference. The C´s have said that the Laura´s voice is important and with speakers the vibration of the sound waves could "impregnate" the ambient. Of course for don´t disturb the others I use earphones but I wonder If I don´t be missing any aditional effect.

Pai said:
I will also have to dutifully inform my other half that I am likely not being harrassed by hyper-dimensional entities and have no good reason to be lying around in bed all day. :D

Oh dear, don't do that! Well, don't say you have no reason to be lying in bed because you most certainly sound like you DO! A herxheimer reaction is serious business! It can be totally debilitating! Been there, done that, more than once!

RflctnOfU said:
This physical symptoms thing is very interesting - I'm currently going through what I suspect is in the same category: During my teens thru mid 20's, I had chronic conjunctivitis/blepharitis.

You do know that the best way to deal with this is to scrub your eyes with baby shampoo and hot water every morning when you get up, and maybe one or two more times during the day. The heat and the scrubbing massages the ducts so that they empty thoroughly, the shampoo cleans them well without risk to the eyes.

I know whereof I speak...

Sorry about not inserting the quotes directly from the postings--I can't seem to figure out how to insert snippets of postings. Embarrassed

Moderator's note: See that thread . It explains how to insert quotes.

Thanks, this helps a lot

Laura said:
RflctnOfU said:
This physical symptoms thing is very interesting - I'm currently going through what I suspect is in the same category: During my teens thru mid 20's, I had chronic conjunctivitis/blepharitis.

You do know that the best way to deal with this is to scrub your eyes with baby shampoo and hot water every morning when you get up, and maybe one or two more times during the day. The heat and the scrubbing massages the ducts so that they empty thoroughly, the shampoo cleans them well without risk to the eyes.

I just finished doing some digging and came up with that same advice :)

Thanks Laura!

Kris

Laura said:
Perhaps I'll make a recording describing my own experiences as it proceeded over the course of several years.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate it if you could do this.

Evolutionary1 said:
We might as well get it out, huh? It is kind of liberating and I have a feeling that once I work through the sadness and anger/resentment, I may begin to experience true compassion. I look forward to that because I am so "over" concern for myself and ready to focus more on helping and interacting with others. :D

You know, it serves me right for being so sure that I was past this. Yesterday the crying jag began and has continued onto today! I guess the best advice is to not be so hard on yourself. We'll all get there.

Laura said:
RflctnOfU said:

I have blepharitis and baby shampoo does help. I take Loratadine/Claritin daily and this seems to keep it under control. One Ophthalmologist told me to consider my overactive tearducts(clogging) as "eye zits". Sometimes an eye swells shut and have to get 'em lanced.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Avala said:
Anyone have feeling of energy flowing through the spine and around limbs and it somehow is big in upper back area, little bit "mighty" feeling? (don’t know how to describe it beter)

I am not sure if we are talking about the same thing, but I feel an "energy" in my upper back area as well as the places you mentioned. I don't know if you have experienced, but I think it is similar to "pressure on third eye".

It feels like someone put something on my upper back area. Not an unpleasant or heavy thing, though. Today it expanded toward my right shoulder, and then return to its original size, which is the size of a tennis ball. Again, I am not sure if this is the same thing, our descriptions vary a little. And I am not sure what this means, maybe it is just a detox reaction, as Laura said.

Just my two cents, fwiw.

Biomiast said:
Avala said:
Anyone have feeling of energy flowing through the spine and around limbs and it somehow is big in upper back area, little bit "mighty" feeling? (don’t know how to describe it beter)

I am not sure if we are talking about the same thing, but I feel an "energy" in my upper back area as well as the places you mentioned. I don't know if you have experienced, but I think it is similar to "pressure on third eye".

It feels like someone put something on my upper back area. Not an unpleasant or heavy thing, though. Today it expanded toward my right shoulder, and then return to its original size, which is the size of a tennis ball. Again, I am not sure if this is the same thing, our descriptions vary a little. And I am not sure what this means, maybe it is just a detox reaction, as Laura said.

Just my two cents, fwiw.

What I'm expieriencing is alot of tingling, which starts somewhere in my head (pituitary gland?), neck, upper back area... and then I have goose bumps all over my body, it also feels like electrified.

What else I find very useful is, saying the "prayer of the soul" aloud, which imo is intensifying the prayer:

ISOTM said:
"[...] I speak of ancient prayers; many of them are much older than Christianity. These prayers are, so to speak, recapitulations; by repeating them aloud or to himself a man endeavors to experience what is in them, their whole content, with his mind and his feeling.

In attempting to reduce the Predator's mind's effect on me when listening to the breathing meditation tape, I reviewed a previous post of Aragorn's (I can't find it) about possible postures to use in bio-energetic breathing. For the past two evenings I have stood up whilst listening to the tape and doing the exercises, etc, and whilst the distractions previously reported have not gone completely, they have certainly been reduced. The first evening of the change I did the first half sitting and the second half standing. Yesterday, I stood throughout. It is certainly worth reviewing some of Aragorn's posts on breathing to seek a way forward if the Predator is particularly strong with you, in my opinion. Thank you Aragorn.

During the ba-Ha breathing, yesterday evening, I was aware of a pain in the top of my left shoulder. And, during the meditation - no skipping yesterday - I was aware of a tingling sensation in my left temple. Sleeping at night was a different matter!

One problem I've had most of the times that has no doubt limited the effect of the prayer meditation part is failing to actually meditate during it.

Ironically, I often get much closer to such a state after it is all said and done and only the final bit of background music on the mp3 remains.

A problem is internal considering when trying to "think" the prayer properly, intending and focusing on the words. Some little "I" worries whether or not I understand the issue correctly, fearing that something adverse is going to happen if I to do the prayer with a wrong understanding (for example, attributing the Cosmic Mind to something other than the creative side of the All, something "out there", for instance) - and as is usually the case with such programs, they are the real cause of their concern; without its presence, there would be no issue in this regard, as the program is the one to "suggest" and "push" these what-ifs into my mind, all the while subtly attempting to induce and insist on what it fears.

A way to avoid these inner false-flag psyclops activities seems to be to focus constantly on Self-Remembering while relaxing and doing the prayer (though this reduces intensity of focus on words, thus far), an activity I was reminded of (had once again slipped in efforts to stay as awake as possible) in re-reading part of ISOTM very recently. It worked the last time, anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom