Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Walker said:
And my diet is pretty bad . I dont eat milk producs and try to limit sugar as much as possible but its hard for obvious reason : I dont have enough money to go on full keto gluten free diet . It makes me pretty sick . And thanks Xico :)

As for diet, I think that it's best to go a bit slowly. Gluten/grains has a very terrible affect, not only on our bodies, but our minds and emotions as well. It is addictive, just as sugar is. Get rid of grains first. The best way to do this is to only cook foods that are not in a package as wheat and other grains are hidden in these "foods". Just eat meat and vegetables. If you still need your sugar fix, either eat very little of it, or use Xylitol, Erythritol, or Stevia, maybe some fruits.

As was mentioned by riclapaz, you most likely have candida that is controlling you to eat more sugar as that's it eats. Gaby has posted what to do to get candida under control.

A lot has been discussed in the Diet and Health section about how much what we eat affects us. A huge amount of problems can be corrected with a good diet.

Walker said:
Its like i dont know whats happening . I dont know where I am something like coming back from deep abyss ? . Then slowly slowly i get back my full consciousness i get up from bed and fell pretty relaxed and fresh minded . And my diet is pretty bad . I dont eat milk producs and try to limit sugar as much as possible but its hard for obvious reason : I dont have enough money to go on full keto gluten free diet . It makes me pretty sick . And thanks Xico :)

When I first changed to keto I had very little money. I figured out that for the price of a bread and some cream cheese, or a can of tuna, I could buy 400 or 500 grams of (I don't know the English word for this and the google translate says Bacon, but it is fresh and thicker cut)
So I did in a way start because of little money, as I figured there was probably more fuel for the same price in the fatty meat than bread and cheese. It turned out to be right.

The not having money actually also helped me a couple of times where I might otherwise have given in to urges of a sugarfix in the start (it is very easy not to buy candy when you have no money to buy it with)
I did not buy vitamins, and might have been lacking them, but as I would have lacked them anyways if living on bread and cheese, it was still better to eat pork. I didn't buy organic pork either when I had very little money, but even though it is not good to get all the drugs and whatever they fill the poor pigs with, my health still improved overall.

So I don't think it is necessarily more expensive to go keto, and after a while it is very possibly cheaper as one need less food and go for longer between meals before getting hungry again. When one is in full ketosis a can of sardines can be a meal, and that's pretty cheap (one might prefer something more tasty, and filling, but it can work when necessary)

Been practicing EE for 2 months regularly. Full program twice a week and prayer of soul every night with pipe breathing or bio energetic breathing included depending on how I feel. My dreams have become vivid this is a regular occurrence. Some of them emotionally charged, I think I've been processing repressed emotions and I've also managed to find deep States of relaxation which is excellent.

I recently been contemplating my anger, this anger was in me from a young age. Started before I was a teenager and continued into my late twenties. I would happily fight physically in my teens/early twenties and personally I thought it was me against the world. Then I didn't take any responsibility it was everybody Elise's fault. My lifestyle seemed to fuel my anger and I made many bad choices. When I was 27 I had you could say a eureka moment a life changing event (car Crash) that made me take stock of where I was. I genuinely feel coming out of that unscathed I had been given a chance and suppose from there the work on myself began.

The anger has dissipated now but I suppose I haven't really pinned down the source the anger originated from.
Recently the EE has had noticeable effect on my daily life. I'd been feeling energized, a state of awareness that I have rarely felt. After to reading the melatonin thread on the forum it was like I was experiencing a state that post's described after taking that. Early one morning I was laid in bed and I'd woken up after an intense dream though I've had no recollection of what it was about. I was laid thinking about my childhood and I remembered an incident that happened to me when I was a small child (5 or 6 years old). I shan't go into detail about what happened but looks like I locked the emotion from this specific moment into my brain somewhere as I haven't had the knowledge how to process what happened. I relived what happened in my mind seeing with clarity what took place with no judgment on myself or the other person involved. There was an absolute acceptance in me and then the realization that my anger had manifested throughout my youth had originated from this specific moment. It was as if something tangible left me and in that moment and I had forgiven myself completely For what had taken place.

I have been taking stock since then and this has enabled me review my younger years with a clarity that I haven't done before. Indeed EE is proving to be a powerful tool to assist me in my daily life. I am grateful for finding it again and am thankful to all who developed the program.

SeekinTruth said:
It's great to hear all the benefits you're getting from EE, Thebull.

Ditto. Thanks for your account, TheBull! EE is a powerful program indeed, and sometimes it can really be like a life saver (so I am thinking it for me at times). It's great to read, that it helps you deal with your emotions, like your anger. I am doing EE regularly (whole sessions) since February and I noticed, that it starts to reconnect me with my visceral feelings, my intuition or whatever it may be called. EE continues to be amazing!

Regarding the source of your anger, it might take time and patience. Clarity may come with further EE, writing your thoughts down in a journal and networking about them, if you feel the need of it. OSIT :)

Learner said:
SeekinTruth said:

Ditto. Thanks for your account, TheBull! EE is a powerful program indeed, and sometimes it can really be like a life saver (so I am thinking it for me at times). It's great to read, that it helps you deal with your emotions, like your anger. I am doing EE regularly (whole sessions) since February and I noticed, that it starts to reconnect me with my visceral feelings, my intuition or whatever it may be called. EE continues to be amazing!

Regarding the source of your anger, it might take time and patience. Clarity may come with further EE, writing your thoughts down in a journal and networking about them, if you feel the need of it. OSIT :)
I also get images in my minds eye at times during the meditation. I'm wary about this as getting too attached to images can lead to wistful thinking on my part or so I think. Though 2 of them I felt are worthy of sharing. I lost my grandma last year and she came to me during a EE meditation. Also another friend who passed showed as an image in my mind. This chap had passed in a car crash and I probably hadn't seen him for over ten years. We spent some time together in our early teens and went our separate ways.
Both events had the same feeling emotionally, very peaceful and I suppose for me it felt like a final goodbye. I felt an acceptance for what happened from both parties and I felt I passed on my love and that they can move on now.

I like the journal idea and can say it's something I have meaning to start. Thanks for the suggestion maybe your hint Is what I need to get me started.

Learner said:
SeekinTruth said:

Hi Learner, does the bolded part mean that you are doing the Beatha portion everyday?

I just ask because it is not recommended to do it more than twice a week. You can do the three-stage breathing and the meditation everyday and the Beatha portion just twice a week. :)

Yas said:
Learner said:
[...]

I am doing EE regularly (whole sessions) since February and I noticed, that it starts to reconnect me with my visceral feelings, my intuition or whatever it may be called. EE continues to be amazing!

[...]

Hi Learner, does the bolded part mean that you are doing the Beatha portion everyday?

I just ask because it is not recommended to do it more than twice a week. You can do the three-stage breathing and the meditation everyday and the Beatha portion just twice a week. :)

Hi Yas, thanks for your question and your concern! I was not aware, that my statement did not come off as clearly as I meant it to be. With "regularly" I meant doing whole EE sessions with Beatha twice a week :)

Learner said:
Yas said:
Learner said:
[...]

I am doing EE regularly (whole sessions) since February and I noticed, that it starts to reconnect me with my visceral feelings, my intuition or whatever it may be called. EE continues to be amazing!

[...]

Hi Yas, thanks for your question and your concern! I was not aware, that my statement did not come off as clearly as I meant it to be. With "regularly" I meant doing whole EE sessions with Beatha twice a week :)

It's OK, I thought it could be so, but I asked just in case ;)

Thebull said:
Learner said:
SeekinTruth said:

I also get images in my minds eye at times during the meditation. I'm wary about this as getting too attached to images can lead to wistful thinking on my part or so I think. Though 2 of them I felt are worthy of sharing. I lost my grandma last year and she came to me during a EE meditation. Also another friend who passed showed as an image in my mind. This chap had passed in a car crash and I probably hadn't seen him for over ten years. We spent some time together in our early teens and went our separate ways.
Both events had the same feeling emotionally, very peaceful and I suppose for me it felt like a final goodbye. I felt an acceptance for what happened from both parties and I felt I passed on my love and that they can move on now.

I like the journal idea and can say it's something I have meaning to start. Thanks for the suggestion maybe your hint Is what I need to get me started.

Thanks for sharing further, TheBull! It is very heartwarming to read about your final Goodbye to your grandma and your friend, whether it was just an image of you (i.e. processing) or something more "substantial" :hug2:

Regarding the source of anger and journalling, I found this post in the thread about "Redirect" (one of the recommended books).
And regarding anger, I can relate to it much as it also is an issue of mine. I have been recommended The Angry Book just recently; but can't say anything about it yet, as I have not read it yet (am about to order it). You can find a tiny synopsis of it in the Recommended Book's Guide, on # 18.7. Maybe the book might help you track the source of your anger as well. FWIW :)

Edit: Clarity

Yas said:
Learner said:
Yas said:
Learner said:
[...]

[...]

It's OK, I thought it could be so, but I asked just in case ;)

No problem! :)

I have definitely been experiencing intense dreaming since starting my EE practice which I understand is quite normal reaction. Recently I've started to experience something which I'm finding difficult to process as I am unsure what it is and struggling to gain an understanding about the process.

I will practice my EE before bed though sometimes I do some exercise after a session. When I am very tired I find I can zone out doing the meditation like other people have mentioned. Then I Will go straight to bed. Recently I have started having intense dreams of a frightening nature straight after going to sleep. I will wake up feeling distressed and will have to settle myself again though I find I have no problem getting a good nights sleep after the events.

Most of the time I do not remember the dream content. I have one recollection of been a soldier and waking up to the feeling I was about to be stabbed/shot. Last night I woke and was about to be attacked. After these what I would call negative dream experiences I feel the fear tangibly in my body until I calm down using my breathing.

I'm not sure if this process is the EE doing its work and helping me to process repressed emotion or recently the thoughts come into my head that it could be a feeding event or some kind of attack. I suppose because it happened regularly over the last 3 weeks or so it's making me think of the latter. I would appreciate any thoughts or comments on this? I will revisit the EE thread as I'm sure other people have experienced something similar.

Thebull said:
I have definitely been experiencing intense dreaming since starting my EE practice which I understand is quite normal reaction. Recently I've started to experience something which I'm finding difficult to process as I am unsure what it is and struggling to gain an understanding about the process.

I will practice my EE before bed though sometimes I do some exercise after a session. When I am very tired I find I can zone out doing the meditation like other people have mentioned. Then I Will go straight to bed. Recently I have started having intense dreams of a frightening nature straight after going to sleep. I will wake up feeling distressed and will have to settle myself again though I find I have no problem getting a good nights sleep after the events.

Most of the time I do not remember the dream content. I have one recollection of been a soldier and waking up to the feeling I was about to be stabbed/shot. Last night I woke and was about to be attacked. After these what I would call negative dream experiences I feel the fear tangibly in my body until I calm down using my breathing.

I'm not sure if this process is the EE doing its work and helping me to process repressed emotion or recently the thoughts come into my head that it could be a feeding event or some kind of attack. I suppose because it happened regularly over the last 3 weeks or so it's making me think of the latter. I would appreciate any thoughts or comments on this? I will revisit the EE thread as I'm sure other people have experienced something similar.

Hello Thebull:
this happened to me too once I started to practice the EE program, and I guess it is part of the cleansing process we need to go through, my dreams have become more vivid, sometimes I don't remember them well the next morning but I know some how that I dreamed.

the best way to work with the EE program is to do it when you feel at ease, not too tired because it would not help, what I mean is that you will fall asleep right away.

regarding the soldier, it could be something in your subconscious mind trying to talk to you, this could mean that you need to discipline your self to get through this process.

my two cents I hope this makes any sense to you...

Xico said:
Thebull said:

Hello Thebull:
this happened to me too once I started to practice the EE program, and I guess it is part of the cleansing process we need to go through, my dreams have become more vivid, sometimes I don't remember them well the next morning but I know some how that I dreamed.

the best way to work with the EE program is to do it when you feel at ease, not too tired because it would not help, what I mean is that you will fall asleep right away.

regarding the soldier, it could be something in your subconscious mind trying to talk to you, this could mean that you need to discipline your self to get through this process.

I tend to stay awake the majority of time throughout the meditation sessions. I think what you've said makes sense but I'm not focusing on the content of the dreams. It's the emotion I've felt when I've woken up. You could say it's like I've really experienced this fear like I've lived through the experience. It's been very powerful but I think your right it's the natural cleansing process I'm experiencing. Maybe I Need to experience these emotions again to let them go osit. Thanks for your thoughts xico

Thebull said:
Xico said:
Thebull said:

Hello Thebull:

I tend to stay awake the majority of time throughout the meditation sessions. I think what you've said makes sense but I'm not focusing on the content of the dreams. It's the emotion I've felt when I've woken up. You could say it's like I've really experienced this fear like I've lived through the experience. It's been very powerful but I think your right it's the natural cleansing process I'm experiencing. Maybe I Need to experience these emotions again to let them go osit. Thanks for your thoughts xico

you're welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom